My TARGET❤

By aka_Avana

To her she was just following orders but little did she know what crime she was committing. But the real que... More

Introduction
One Way Or Another
One Step Closer
Feels Like Home
Stand By Me
Nobody Can Drag Us Down
You Make Me Strong
Up All Night
A Way Through The Dark
I'm So Confused
They Don't Know About You
Am I Out Of Time?
Are We Friends Or Are We More?
Let's Do It
Escape Route
Let's Live Our Lives To The Fullest

Tell Me The Truth

2 3 2
By aka_Avana

*The Next Day*

At the meeting, I appeared wearing toman's uniform

And I could feel all eyes were on me. Is it their first time seeing a woman or
what?!

Baji's eyes were glued on me as well, I coughed and he looked away and said, "Hey eyes off of her. She's in my girl and don't you dare to look at her" loud enough for everyone to hear. Wait when did I became his girl?

Draken suddenly appeared behind Baji and said, "Your girl?"

"Uh..uh...no..... I mean Draken's sister. Eyes off of Draken's sister" Baji said, stammering with fear.

"Good" Draken said and went forward. I couldn't control my laughter anymore.

Takemitchy also attended the meeting in the uniform. "You look good" I said.

"Ahh definitely not your look" said Draken.

"I'm pretty sure the jacket's wearing me" Takemitchy said and we all laughed.

"I formally welcome you two to Toman" Draken announced.

"Thank you so much, Vice -commander" we bowed and went near our captains. Baji asked me, "What's up with the bullet scar?"

"Got shot while working back in India"

"Does it still hurt?"

"No"

"That's a relief"

Then Mikey showed up with about a hundred members of Valhalla. Most of the Valhalla members, including Hanma quit because Kisaki was kicked out of Toman. I was made the temporary Captain of the 3rd Division till Pah's discharge. Those 100 Valhalla members joined under me along with Kazutora as the Vice Captain.

Things went smoothly from then, almost a month went by, there weren't many attacks and my arm's almost completely healed just a scar is visible but that's nothing new. There were no further order from the headquarters as well. Today is 3rd December, Baji's birthday (a/n- according to my story) we celebrated with all our friends. After the party, Baji asked me to come with him to a place. I agreed and we rode off. He took me into the woods. I asked, "Is it safe here?"

"Of course" he replied and lead me to a bank of a river. We laid down there silently watching the starry sky along with the sweet sound of the river flowing. What a beautiful site. I've forgotten the last time I've viewed a site as beautiful as this and felt this peaceful. I've visited many beautiful places around the world but those memories of beauty always turns into memories of blood shed, deattached body parts lying on the ground. This is the best mission I've ever been a part of. Sometimes I even forget that I'm working.

While I was going through my memories, Baji suddenly said, "I have something to tell you"

"Go ahead" I said although I can guess where this conversation is going.

"I really like you Avana. I really wanna......." What he said after that I couldn't hear because a red laser light that's pointed on Baji's forehead, caught my attention. Someone's targeting us! They hired a sniper?! I hold Baji's shoulder and rolled down as the bullet pierced the ground just beside us. I'm glad that I noticed before it was too late. Baji was shocked. I took the bullet out of the ground and gasped in surprise. I asked Baji to run unpredictably. The sniper won't get a clear shot if we run.

The bullet was 6.45mm (my imagination) and mostly snipers use 7.62mm. I know only one person in this world who use this bullet that he invented himself! Eagle! My friend and also my colleague, Agent Eagle!

We ran and ran until we saw Goki. I told Baji, "Go to your house right now"

"I'm not leaving you!" He said

"Your mother can be in danger. Go!"

"What? What's going on?"

"I'll tell you later now go!" He started his bike and left. A few meters away stood my precious baby! My Harley Davidson Softail! Now I'm damn sure that it's Eagle.

"Hey Eagle it's me! Come down from whichever tree you're on" I shouted.

"Earth? Is that you?" Came a reply from not so far away.

"Yes you idiot. Come out here"

"Ok but why are you here? Weren't you on a mission in the West?" he said

"I should be the one asking that question!" I said and I saw a blue haired boy with the same tattoo as mine coming out from the darkeness of the woods with a riffle. He said, "Boss asked me to bring Baji Keisuke to him dead or alive. And as it's easy to carry dead man you know without all the screams and struggling. That's why I came to kill him. But what are you doing with him?" He said while walking closer in my direction.

"What? But boss told me to protect him"

"What the hell is going on? Boss told me to bring Baji and Magma to bring Mrs. Baji before the auction at Mr. X's house tomorrow" he explained. I think now I understand what's going on......

"This is messed up!!! If Magma reached Baji's house that can be a real problem. We have to move now. Give me the keys(of the bike)"

"Here" and he handed the keys and I started the bike and he sat behind me. And we rode off.

"Why are you riding my baby(the bike) again?" I asked.

"Oh mine broke down and since yours is cool so......"

"Never touch her again without my permission idiot. You even scratched her!"

"Sorry"

"Alright let's hurry up" I'm a fast but skilled rider so I caught upto Baji in no time and drove past him.

When we reached Baji's apartment, we saw Magma carrying unconscious Mrs. Baji down the stairs.

"Wait! We're in a huge mess right now" I said, she noticed me and said, "Earth? What are you doing here?" A confusion was clearly visible in that expressionless face of hers. Just then  loud footsteps approached us.

"Put Mrs. Baji down. Let's talk upst-" Baji interrupted me and said while panting heavily, "Oka-sannn........?" He tried to go near Magma to free Mrs. Baji but got blocked by me. I dragged him behind me. "What are you doing Avana? Who are these people? Let me go I've to free mom!" He said while struggling.

"She's safe Baji I promise" I said to comfort him but I don't know myself if she's safe or not! Where the hell is Kayal?!

"Why are you protecting him? And Eagle why haven't you killed him yet?" Magma asked.

"Can we please go upstairs? I'll explain everything" I said and they agreed and we moved upstairs to Baji's house. I was still holding Baji behind me for safety and he was still struggling to break free. Magma is really unpredictable. As we reached the fifth floor, we saw Chifuyu lying on the floor badly beaten up. Maybe he tried to stop Magma from taking Mrs. Baji. Baji and I rushed towards him. I know for sure this is Magma's doing. "Baji-san..." Chifuyu's sounded pretty weak.

"Don't speak you dumbass! Let's carry him inside, I'll treat his wounds" Baji said and I agreed. We went inside, put Mrs. Baji on the bed and Chifuyu on the couch. Baji brought the first-aid kit and started treating Chifuyu's wounds.

We three, me, Eagle and Magma gathered around a table, just then the unlocked door of Baji's apartment slammed opened. Thunder was standing on the other side. He came in and told me, "You weren't supposed to know all of these!" I could see that he's furious but well I was even more furious. I walked towards him grabbed him by the collar and said, "YOU! YOU LITTLE FUCKER! YOU KNEW EVERYTHING DIDN'T YOU? AND STILL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME! INITIALLY I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE TO KILL BAJI AFTER BEFRIENDING HIM WASN'T IT? BUT SINCE YOU KNEW THAT I COULDN'T, YOU ASKED THE HEADQUARTERS TO SEND THEM. I'M RIGHT AREN'T I?" I screamed at him but he was silent so I asked again, "TELL ME IF I'M RIGHT!"

"I had no choice this was the order from the headquarters. I warned you not to get too close to him. Didn't I?" I can't believe him....... I punched his stomach and throw him down on the floor.

"What's going on?"Eagle asked.

"Who are these people Avana?" Baji asked. Just then the door again slammed open and this time it was Draken, Mikey and Mitsuya. How did they get here? Did Chifuyu called them. Whatever it doesn't matter now.

"What's going on? What happened to Mrs. Baji?" Draken asked

"Ni-chan since you all are here, I'll start from the beginning" I said.

"Start what?"

"Hear me out! At first I was send here to protect Baji from any party that wants to kidnap him. And Kayal to protect Mrs. Baji because she designed a nuclear missile that has the power to wipe out an entire state. So I was ordered to befriend Baji and steal the blueprint of the design and submit it to the headquarters so that it doesn't go into wrong hands. At least that's what I was told. But now I realize that they weren't planning to keep it safe. They are trying to sell the blueprint in the auction along with Mrs. Baji. Because whoever brings all of them to Mr. X will get a large amount as reward. Correct me if I'm wrong, Thunder!" I explained

"No you've guessed it right" Thunder assured. So I guessed it right.

I continued, "They sent me here to protect Baji from getting kidnapped because they knew that the other parties will try to kidnap Baji in order to threat Mrs. Baji to do according to their will. So I cleared them one by one. But since I got too attached to Baji and they knew I couldn't kill him or betray him so they sent Magma and Eagle to do the job. So if they bring Mrs. Baji to the auction then they'll get the reward. Am I correct Thunder?"

"Yes" said Thunder

"So that was all a lie? You being my sister and our mother having cancer, you fleeing from the loan sharks?! I can't believe you........ I never should have trusted a stranger" Draken said with a teary and hatred face.

"Were all the moments that we spend together was fake too? You were just trying to get closer to me?!" Baji asked with the same face as Draken's. These two faces broke me from inside. I knew this day would come. Will I lose them? Will they ever trust me again?

No this is not the time to think about these! I've to make things right! I have to!

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 137 17
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫. . . . 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮. ...
27.7K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
22.4K 654 19
Mikey is a girl in this AU and she's smart but she isn't smart enough to know that she has her own harem but ends up finding clues because how they a...
7.5K 307 18
Kurosaki Ayato was raised as a boy by her mother in order to protect her from the dangers that could lurk if others found out she was a girl. A traum...