I'm not a Hero...(Book 1)

بواسطة wifeofkuroken

In a world where you either have a quirk or you're quirk-less twins were born. They soon realized not all men... المزيد

Character Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Please Read

Chapter 3

364 8 1
بواسطة wifeofkuroken

Izumi

Izuku has been coming home later than usual ever since he was told he was quirkless and everyone found out. It had been a year since Izumas draft and I still blamed myself...

I had woken up in the hospital and was out on bed rest for a while and in that time span I had decided I'd no longer use my quirk any of them...

I continued with martial arts but my fire reminded me of him I didn't like that not one but. My air element remind me of the fact that I couldn't hold the beam long enough before it could hit us. My dark side wasn't able to do anything since there was no shadows seen because of the raging fire...my water? Couldn't do a damn thing because there was too much fire and I'd get tired regardless...

Any part of my quirk I could've used would have drained me regardless...I haven't used my quirk since and I plan on living a normal life...I'd also given up on the idea of soulmates after losing Izuma...especially when she had already found her soulmate turns out it was her moms business partners son...I was so happy for them and then she died he was a wreck just like I was...

So soulmates were no longer on my to do list and Bakugo still calls mr princess and says we'll be together in the future and constantly tries to get me to use my whirl again but it's no use. Everyone around me says it wasn't my fault and that's true in some aspects...it was his fault for being reckless and mine for not being strong enough...

But enough of that I was walking through the park Bakugo, Izu, and Bakugos followers usually stay only because mom asked me to go find Izu because he was late again...what I saw broke my heart...

There was Izuku cowering in fear standing in front of kid who was crying behind him...but that's not what shattered my heart it was who was in front of them and their actions

Tsuki stool in front of them prepared to use his quirk on them he called Izu 'Deku' which had meant useless I had no idea of this. Words were exchanged and Bakugos little followers stood behind him laughing. Before he could let off the explosion I spoke up. "Bakugo" I said as all eyes snapped towards me.

Tsuk- Bakugos face held a mixture of fear, guilt, anger, and nervousness abd I couldn't even decipher Izuku a face. "Princess I-" I cut him off "save it...I trusted you and you...you've been hurting my brother and calling him useless because he's quirkless?!" I yelled I motioned for the other kid to go and help Izuku up

"I thought you were better than that Bakugo" this took him by surprise causing him to flinch at the use of his last name. Never in our almost four years of friendship had I ever called him by his last name. "Izuku let's go...Bakugo just stay away..." grabbing Izuku hand I began to drag him back home.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked without looking at him. It was quiet for a minute before he spoke. "Once he got his quirk he changed, everyone kept saying he was better than everyone...when they found out I was quirkless I began to get...bullied then he gave me the name 'Deku' saying I was useless and well you saw..." I balled up my right fist while my left held his hand

"But why didn't you tell me?" I asked through gritted teeth. "I could've helped you...I couldn't help Izuma but...I could've helped you..." he didn't respond running my hands through my hair I opened the date releasing his hand and went straight to my room locking my door

On my desk sat a little package it must be my quirk canceling bracelet. My mom, Izuku, and Mitsuki said I shouldn't use it but I don't want to take any chances. I have a my very first friend to be clear named Yaoyorozu...but she's been out of town for the last two years leaving the day I got my quirk...she's back now and she's been trying to tell me it wasn't her fault Izuma died...no one knows the truth about that day...

What they saw is him stop a robbery and 'save' everyone in the store and get praised when he started it. I found out All Might saved me but there was a lot of debris on us both and I'd technically died and had been resuscitated...but that didn't change anything to me because my dreams were done...

Momo planned to have her driver pick me up for a sleepover for the weekend and I agreed straight away but I was still upset by Bakugos betrayal but I know being around Momo will help...

Opening the little package a black box came out opening it two bracelets came out. "I forgot I ordered one for both quirks" pulling both out I examined them they were simple no one would suspect something like this could cancel quirks

I don't do flashy and then stones are what holds the power in them. Sliding them on my wrist one wrist each I trashed the packaging but kept the box on my desk.

(For the elements)

(Half light half dark)

Time skip, age 10

"I'm telling you Zumi it wasn't your fault you haven't used your quirk in five years there was nothing you could do!" Momo exclaimed as I looked at her blankly. Over the past five years I've become more cold and stoic. That's what happens when you lose both your best friends within a year.

Momo has been trying to convince me to use my powers but I won't budge. "I won't use them so drop it." Momo is by best friend and I love her but she doesn't understand. "Fine, but this isn't over." handing me a paper I looked at it and it was music notes. Raising an eyebrow I looked at her for an explanation.

"Oh right can you play this song for me I haven't heard you play the piano before" I shrugged my shoulders and placed the paper on the stand on the piano. Before starting the song.

No one has ever heard me sing before and to be honest I'd like to keep it that way but this is Momo so I decided to reveal it to her.

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every no-ote
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low (turn it up a little bit)
This melody was meant for you (right there)
Just sing along to my stereo (Gym Class Hero, baby)
If I was just another dusty record on the shelf
Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else?
If I asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that?
Like it yikky yeah, check it Travie, I can handle that
Furthermore, I apologize for any skipping tracks
It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks
I used to, used to, used to, used to, now I'm over that
'Cause holding grudges over love is ancient artifacts
If I could only find a note to make you understand
I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand
Just keep it stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
And know my hearts a stereo that only plays for you
My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every no-ote
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo
to my stereo
(Oh, oh-oh, oh) just sing along to my stereo
Let's go!
If I was an old-school, fifty-pound boombox (remember them?)
Would you hold me on your shoulder, wherever you walk?
Would you turn my volume up in front of the cops?
And crank it higher every time they told you to stop
And all I ask is that you don't get mad at me
When you have to purchase mad D batteries
Appreciate every mixtape your friends make
You never know, we come and go like on the interstate (never know)
I think I finally found a note to make you understand
If you can hit it, sing along and take me by the hand
Just keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
You know my heart's a stereo that only plays for you
My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close (listen)
Hear my thoughts in every no-ote
Make me your radio (come on)
And turn me up when you feel low (turn it up)
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo (sing along like)
to my stereo
(Oh, oh-oh, oh) just sing along to my stereo
I only pray you'll never leave me behind (never leave me)
Because good music can be so hard to find (so hard to find)
I take your hand and pull it closer to mine (yeah)
Thought love was dead, but now you're changing my mind
My heart's a stereo
It beats for you, so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every no-ote
Make me your radio
And turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing along to my stereo

After I finished I looked up seeing Momo mouth agape eyes wide. She looked like the kids in kindergarten when I had gotten my quirk in less than a second I put my hands over my ears just as she screamed. "YOU CAN SANG?!" I sweat dropped at her and thanked Kamisama the music room was soundproof.

"You're the first to her or know." I usually keep my words short talking a lot was never something I did but I talked in less than ten words when responding now.

Right Momo's quirk allows her to create things through um some kind of bodily thing I think lipids? I honestly don't know but I know she has to know what it's made of like it's chemical makeup and she pulls them out from her chest. The more she eats the more energy she has to make things.

She has a soulmate mark like me hers is on her wrist it's a a music note and no it's not me. Mine is on my hip, wrist, and neck again they're hidden Momo proudly shows hers. I hope she finds her soulmate she's absolutely obsessed with the idea and tries to convince me as well but I brush it off...

"Momo! Zumi! It's time to go!" Momo's mom called as we rushed down the stairs. We were going to a water park since we were finally able to get on the rides since we're a bit taller now. Momo is taller than me by an inch right not so yea...I usually have fun when I'm with the Yaoyorozu family and I hope it never ends...

A/N:I definitely wanted Momo as the childhood friend lol anyways bro I've been writing chapters back to back I'm getting tired and I just woke up lmao but anyways let's continue

Started:May 3, 2022
Ended:May 3, 2022

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.4K 106 16
This is a story set in a universe where every soul has a twin flame. "One shall identify their twin flame, their true mate, with marks of cosmos embe...
1.2M 54.5K 74
"Our universe grants every soul a twin -- a reflection of themselves -- the kindred spirit -- And no matter where they are or how far away they are f...
33.8K 1.1K 30
fem! reader | soulmate au •◦இ•◦ Soulmates are a fascinating thing. Some people are astonished by the idea of having a special someone to keep dear to...
31.4K 675 18
Soulmate AU Y/n lives in a world where Soulmates and Powers called quirk exists. Everyone has a soulmate including herself. In this Universe whatever...