Reason to Stay Alive

By Srittam14

So guys it's a Romanogers /CapWidow story including all Avengers . This follows the original MCU timeline... More

Author's Note
1. To Save the World
2. About to First- Meeting
3.Meeting You was Fate
4. Encounter with Would- be Family
5. As A SHIELD Agent
6. Just a Guide or a Partner
7. Training Days
8. Sparring Session
9. Ready for Mission
10. Soldier-Leader-Legend
12. It's Mission Time
13. Options in Her Life
14. Something Changed Inside
15. Trying to Set Him Up
16. Protective or Possessive
17. Vulnerable
18. Revelation
19. Small Crack on Her Wall
20. Mission- Lemurien Star
21. The First Dance
22. The Metal Arm
23. Ghost Story
24. Unexpected/Off Guard, but Still Amazing
25. Hydra...
26. I would, I do and I Always did
27. Return of the Forgotten
28. Till the end of the line
29. See You Again ...??
30. Reunion
31. The Torturers
32. Rescue
33. Everyone has a Place in this World
34. Family Reunion
35. Movie Night...
36. Make a Choice...
37. Pushing Away...
38. Patch up...
39. Aultron...
40. Past , Fear and Regret...
41. A New Beginning...
42. Scaring Nightmares...
43. Access to His Heart...
44. You're The Reason...
45. Don't Say it !!!!
46. Where is Steve?
47. Don't Leave....
48. Hurt and Pain
49. A Curse in the World
50. Thanks Giving...
51. Accepting Completely...
52. Be My Girl ?...
53. Christmas Miracle...
54. Different Ways ...
55. I Didn't Want You to Be Alone
56. Right Or Wrong?
A
57. Is it the End or a New Beginning?
58. Her Family (Part - 1)
59. Her Family (Part -2)
60. Way back to Each other
61. In-laws
62. The Proposal
63. 0n the Run
65. A Royal Wedding..
66. Mr and Mrs Rogers
67. Home Sweet Home
68. Baby Rogers
69. Family Time
70. The Beginning of the End
71. We Lost...
72. After the Dust Clears
Just a Thought
73. Rogers' and Starks
74. After Five Years
75. A New Hope
76. It's Okay....
77. Now that You're Gone...
78. Good Bye is Difficult...
The New Life - Romanogers
New Story
Note
**New - Siren of Hearts
Romanogers

64. It's a Baby________!!!!(?)

981 22 3
By Srittam14

Wanda was still sleeping on her sit like a child, hugging her knees. Steve smiled at her innocent face as he couldn't help but tracing Natasha's abdomen gently with his fingers. As if he was trying to feel the presence of their baby. She was sleeping peacefully resting her head on his chest as she sat on his lap.

" Hey Steve, they're not letting us enter through their barrier." Sam's voice broke his trance from the pilot seat. He gently put Natasha on the seat in sleeping position and walked up to Sam.

He connected the communication channel of the Wakanda line ," This is Captain Rogers, there's no threat. We want your permission to enter. " Immediately the Vibranium barrier opened and they landed on the ground. He wake Natasha and Wanda up as Sam opened the gate.

All of them stepped out of the jet and saw Okoye stood there with her associates to welcome them. She nodded at Steve with a polite smile who responded the same then she led them towards the palace.

In front of the palace main gate T'Chala stood there with his guards. Steve bowed his head a little with a smile," Your highness. "

T'Chala smiled and opened his arm for a hug. Steve stepped forward and hugged him. " You're embarrassing me in front of my people, Captain. " Other three of them chuckled a little. Then he turned towards Natasha," Nice to see you again Ms Rommanof. "

She nodded in response," Same here. Should I say sorry for what happened last time ?", as she raised her eyebrow .

He shook his head with a polite smile," Please, there's no need for that. I realised my mistake at the end of the day. Let's get going ." And led the way inside the palace .

As they walking through the corridor, T'Chala gestured his guards to leave and turned towards Steve," So what brought you here in a very short notice Captain?"

Steve looked at Natasha then replied ," Actually we need some help of the princess. We should talk with her presence altogether, if she is not very busy in her lab. "

T'Chala nodded at them ," Okay. Come with me this way. " And gestured towards another corridor to his right. Sam and Wanda excused themselves and left the couple alone. They walked inside the lab and saw Shuri was really busy with her work. " Shuri, You have some guests to attend over here. " And gestured to Steve and Natasha.

She left her work and walked up to them with a smile," Hello again, Nice to meet you Captain. "

He smiled at her," Nice to meet you too, Princess. "

She then turned towards Natasha," And you must be Captain's fiance?, Ms Rommanof right ?"

Natasha smiled at her ," That's I am. "

She then smirked at her brother then looked at Natasha," I would like to say , I'm very impressed with you techs. Your electric bites shocked brother's Vibranium suit ?!!. Now I'm using that techniques in my weapons."

T'Chala chuckled at his sister then looked at Steve," You wanted to talk to her about something right ?, I would take your leave now. " And he left them alone.

Shuri led the couple to another room and locked the door. As they sat across each other, She asked," So what is it ?"

Natasha shighed then started," It wasn't possible, but I am pregnant. "

Shuri narrowed her eyes at her," Isn't it suppose to be a good thing?"

She nodded ," Ofcors it is. But..Like I said , It wasn't possible. I was...I was sterilized. Then I found out that I'm pregnant. And somehow it's something to do with Steve's super soldier serum. "

Shuri nodded in understanding," Yeah I have heared about it. That serum can enhance any human ability. Have you checked everything up ?"

She nodded at her ," I have. But...still I've some doubts. There are so much uncertainty.  We don't wanna high our hopes and loose everything at last. "

Steve nodded in agreement," That's why we're here. I knew if we wanna know everything hundred percent accurate, you'd be our only option. "

She nodded at them ," Okay, I'm preparing the scanners in some time . Be ready. " And left the room.

Steve noticed Natasha left a chocked breath and immediately he cupped her cheeks ," Hey , listen to me carefully okay?. Everything is fine. Everything will be fine. I'm sure she can help us if anything seem wrong."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her forehead against his, as she shallowed a lump in her throat," I know. I just...I don't wanna loose it Steve. No matter how complicated it would be, I don't wanna loose it. It's our baby. "

Steve pulled her to his lap and hugged her gently kissing her forehead," Shh, it'll be fine. " And stayed in each other's arms.

After some time, Shuri took Natasha inside her lab telling Steve that he was supposed to come inside in a few minutes. Sam patted his back," Relax Steve. Everything gonna fine. After all it's a baby of a super soldier and a badass spy." And smiled along with Wanda trying to cheer him up.

Steve nodded shighing a long breath," I know. I just worried about Nat. She's so hopeful about it. If anything goes wrong...",

Wanda cut him off," Like he said, every thing is fine. Don't overthink." He nodded with a relaxed smile.

" What do you think?, will it be a boy or a girl ?", Sam asked him getting excited.

Steve shrugged his shoulder with a smile," I don't know...I hope...It's a girl. Just like Natasha. A little Natasha wouldn't be great?"

Sam rolled his eyes," Comon, I can't handle another sassy Natasha. I need a buddy , you're not fun anymore, old man. " Wanda chuckled beside him. " Wanna bet ?, if it's a boy, You owe me and Wanda a lunch treat. "

Steve shook his head," I'm not betting on my unborn child. A boy or a girl, I'll love it with my heart. "

Sam raised his eyebrow," Unless you're a looser. "

He rolled his eyes, knowing how annoying Sam could be sometimes. " Okay, I accept your bet. But if Natahsa comes to know and chase you around with the sharpest knife in the world to kill you, don't complain, just walk it off. " Sam agreed with a nervous chuckle as Steve walked inside the lab when Shuri called him.

Natasha laid on the bed and Steve sat beside her, holding her hands, both were very anxious, but supporting each other. Shuri moved her palm over Natasha's stomach, over her lower abdomen. The screen flashed in front of them, it was showing the unmoving little creature, placed safely inside Natasha. It's not clearly figurable yet, but it was safe and sound.

Natasha's mouth slightly opened in awe. She had never dreamt of having a baby after the tragic graduation ceremony in red room. The crulest punishment in the hell of earth. A life was growing inside her. A feeling of being called a mother. Someone would be there to call her 'Mom'. A small smile appeared on her face with glossy eyes as she looked up to Steve who was looking down at her with a teary smile. They were gonna be parents soon.

Shuri turned off the screen and looked at them with a happy smile," It's approximately eighteen weeks. Your baby boy is healthy and safe. Your damaged uterus and ovarie production organ is completely healed Ms Rommanof. But you might feel more pain during birth than any normal woman. Like they say, Its healed but the marks of crack is still there. So it'll be painful."

Natasha nodded ," I can handle all the pain it'll cause. At the end itself will give me all the happiness of the world."

Steve smiled, but a slight frown appeared on his face," Wait...did you..did you just say...our baby boy?!!"

Shuri grinned in response," I definitely said that. But thank you for catching this late. Yes, Its a boy. I'll take your leave for now." And left the couple to have a moment.

Natasha turned towards Steve squeezing his palms tightly, as her eyes blurred in tear," A boy. Our...our son. Oh my God!!. Our Son!!. " And crashed her lips to his with a happy and passionate kiss. Steve dragged her in to his lap and wrapped his arms around her back. She mumbled in to his heart," Our Son will be here in almost five months. I can't wait Steve. I can't wait to see him. To hold him. "

He smiled and kissed her hair ," I can't either. "

Just then Sam and Wanda came inside and looked at them excitedly as Natasha didn't bother to move out of her fiance's lap. Sam raised his eyebrows ," So...?!!"

Steve shook his head smiling," You'll get your lunch treat."

Sam and Wanda widened their eyes and screamed in union," It's a BOY!!!", jumping up and down like some elder siblings who were excited to meet the youngest.

Natasha moved her face from Steve's chest and narrowed her eyes at the other three ," What treat?".

Sam's eyes widened as he looked at Steve to rescue him. He tucked some hairs behind her ear," We're celebrating our baby's arrival, love."

Natasha put her head on his chest again and mumbled," Okay then. " Sam and Wanda exited the room leaving the two alone.

               ---------------------------------
So it's a Jr. Steve. 😍

There will be irregular updates for few weeks guys. Please stick with it. Lots of fun is on the way.

💗ROMANOGERS 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.5K 26
She didn't deserve any of this. His heart shuttered in pieces as she broke down on the floor in front of him. Hugging her tightly, he wanted to reass...
62K 1.7K 22
"Are you saying you're on my team now, Romanoff?" "What makes you think I left, Rogers?" Steve Rogers tried to isolated himself from the rest of the...
4K 115 38
"Keep my Bucky safe alright?" I said straightening Steve's jacket. "You act as if I ain't here, Babydoll," Bucky chuckled grabbing my hand and pullin...
35.1K 850 12
It's been almost two years since the defeat of Thanos & the effects of the snap was successfully reversed. The world has slowly picked up the pieces...