Weird Isn't It?

By RidhZ27

(COMPLETE) Harry learns how to be himself again. Au where Harry is admitted into a bdsm school with Louis as... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

9

1.3K 38 5
By RidhZ27

Tw- Mature content

"What do you say?" The Dominant asked. "I-I uh, wouldn't they mind?" Harry asked scratching the back of his neck. Why would someone let other people see something that personal? Harry thought. "Not really, I've been there quite alot of time" Louis replied as he turned around and started walking out of the room.

"You have?" Harry asked in confusion, did they?

"Yeah, I helped him decorate it" Louis explained. A sigh left Harry's lips, he turned his gaze to the floor thinking about it. "Maybe" He replied glaring at the dominant. Louis gave him a nod as he said,"I'll give Liam a call. Wait". "Okay" He replied, adding a 'sir' after some time.

Harry walked back to the kitchen because it was his duty to do the dishes. He started cleaning the kitchen. Harry always loved cleaning but since he started being the 'bad boy' he kinda let it go. He saw Louis walking towards the living room. "He said it was okay" Louis announced and walked inside.

He helped Harry clean the kitchen in silence. Harry turned his gaze towards the older boy, seeing him clean the counter. Harry's head tilted glaring at him. He had never realized that he had such a curvy body. The tang top he wore was quite see through. His skinny jeans were hugging his body in the correct places. Ofcourse, his arse was bigger than any Harry had seen.

His gaze turned to his palm, thinking how his hands would look touching him there. He was pulled from his sinful thoughts when Louis called him. "Why are you looking at your hand?" He asked. "Uh nothing" Harry replied back moving his hands behind him. Louis hmmed and said,"Let's go".

Harry nodded as he started following him. Louis locked the door as they both started walking towards the house infront of them. Louis rang the bell, the door was opened by a smiling Liam. "Heya mate" Louis said walking inside while Harry followed him along.

"Where's Zayn?" He asked. "He's in the shower" Liam replied back. Louis raised his eyebrow and teased,"How come you're still here?". "Shut it" Liam said with a blush siting on his face. "Now, here's the keys. All yours" Liam added in a teasing tone. "Fuck off" Louis replied back while flipping him off.

They both walked towards the room after. Harry wasn't feeling anything really. He just knew that was the place where Zayn and Liam fucked. As soon as Louis opened the door, a gasp left Harry's lips. The room was nothing like Louis'. It was of theme of dark purple and black. There was canes, whips, floggers and what not fully on display.

It had the same bed as Louis', the cross was also there but it was quite big. It had a huge wall to it side with cuffs attached it. "They're bloody kinky fuckers" Harry said, not realizing that he cursed. "Harry" Louis said with a sigh, he rubbed his temple inbetween his fingers. "I'm sorry" Harry apologized, he didn't wanted to kneel for fifteen minutes again.

"After this, you'll get your punishment" Louis said and turned around. A sigh left Harry's lips, he turned to see what Louis was showing. They had a huge amount of different dildos and vibrators along with some butt plugs, some small, some big. Harry's eyes widened seeing a range of tails in the next cabinets. It also had alot of cat ears and some lingerie.

"Uh why do they have cat ears?" Harry asked pointing to them. "Because they have role play scenes" Louis explained. "Scenes as in sex?" Harry asked with hesitantation. Louis nodded and replied,"Everyone has different kinks and one should not be judged on the base of their kinks. Like you had ticked humilation, some people don't like that".

"Zayn doesn't like it" He added. Harry's eyebrows furrowed hearing that, why did he knew about that? "Uh does Liam know anything?" Harry asked shyly. "No, he doesn't. He told me about Zayn because Zayn wanted me to know" Louis explained. "Why did he wanted you to know about his kinks?" Harry asked back crossing his arms infront of his chest.

A giggle left Louis' lip, he explained,"Because we three had ticked additional people in our contract. Since, they trust me I can be in or be watching their scene". "So, you've had sex with them?" Harry asked in a bitter tone. "Not yet" Louis replied back. Harry hmmed and turned around. He walked outside and saw Zayn siting on Liam's lap as they both kissed each other.

Harry's stomach turned at the sight, not because they were kissing but because these were the same people who agreed to have sex with his dominant.

"Ohh, hi Harry" Liam said awkwardly. They both stood up trying to fix their prominent boners. "Ready to go?" He heard Louis ask. He turned to him and replied,"Yes sir". "Alright mate. We'll take our leave" Louis said turning to the other boys. They both started walking outside, before that Louis teased,"And fix your pant mate".

Harry was quick to reach the house before hand. "Don't forget Harold. You've a punishment" Louis reminded. "Okay sir" Harry replied back, he could be a good sub as well, well in the case better than Zayn. They both walked inside, as soon as they did Louis asked,"How about we perform this punishment in the playroom?".

"What is the punishment, sir?" Harry asked looking at the dominant. Was he eager for the punishment? No. Did he wanted to prove that he could be a good sub as well? Yes. "Alright, now I need to remember that I won't do anything without your consent" Louis reminded walking closer to the younger boy. "Okay sir" Harry replied back gulping the lump in his throat.

Salted wound- Sia

They both walked towards the playroom. As they entered, Louis dimed the lights more. "Kneel" Louis ordered. Harry hesitated at first but kneeled down, placing his hands on his thighs. Louis moved to his back as he stated,"So you had choosen blindfold and gags". "Yes sir" Harry replied back keeping his gaze on the floor.

For the first time, his mind wasn't telling him to stand up and shout at everyone who was infront of him. He felt ease. "I'm gonna blind fold you for the first ten minutes and then for the five minutes, I'll put a gag on you" Louis explained. Harry took a deep breath and replied in a low tone,"Okay sir".

Harry's breath quickened when he heard Louis open up the cabinets. Does Zayn feel that way too? He thought. Harry felt a soft cloth cover his eyes making everything go pitch black. He took a deep breath as he felt Louis beside him. "I will tell you the rules for a punishment" Louis stated. "Okay sir" Harry replied back instantly.

"You've been taught about color system very well and when it gets extreme, you should use it. Even now, if it's triggering you should color out. Am I clear?" Louis asked in his dominating voice. "Yes sir" Harry replied back in almost a whisper. "Do you know about symbol system?" Louis asked, since he knew that his sub wouldn't be able to color out in the next punishment.

Harry gave him a firm nod as he said holding his little finger in his own,"This is stop". He grabbed two of his fingers and said,"This is to slow down". He grabbed his whole hand and said,"This is to go on". Louis hmmed as he said,"Now, some more rules".

"You aren't allowed to cum without my permission" Louis stated. "You are not allowed to touch yourself without my permission as well" He added. "Okay sir" Harry replied back. "You need to trust me inorder for both of us to receive pleasure" Louis states, that was the line that made him uncomfortable. How could he even pleasure himself when Louis would be the one to stick his dick in his arse? He would never let that happen.

"Sir" Harry called. Louis hmmed as Harry continued,"I'm not gay. I-I won't do anything sexual". Louis took a deep breath at the boy's words. Yeah Dominants would expect sexual relationship from their submissives but Louis knew a bdsm relationship was more than that. "I'm okay with it" Louis replied back in a soft tone.

Harry's lips left a sigh in relief. They sat in silence when Louis leaned back on the couch and started humiliation. "Look at you" He said in a raspy voice. "Kneeling infront of the dominant, blindfolded. I bet you like the darkness, don't you?" He asked with a smirk on his face. He knew Harry had choosen humiliation, so why not test it.

He noticed the sub was biting his lower lip as he gulped the lump in his throat. Even though, the air conditioner was on he had sweat lingering on his forehead. "You like being clueless what your dominant is gonna do to you" He added. Louis stood up as he grabbed another silk scarf from his cabinet.

He walked behind Harry and tied it around his mouth. He couldn't use the ball gags because it would get too much. His gaze turned towards Harry's body. He was panting with a semi boner in his pants. Louis smirked and said,"All tied up for me". He could himself feel his dick twitch at the sight.

Harry was blindfolded and gagged infront of him, what a sight.

After, his punishment was done Harry was quick enough to rush to his bathroom. "Take a cold shower Harold" Louis said before he could exit the room. "What?" Harry asked to confirm what he just said. "You are not allowed to touch yourself" Louis reminded. A groan left Harry's lips as he quickly rushed to his room.

Cold shower it is then, Harry quickly stripped down and rushed into his bathroom. He let the cold water pour down his body while he tried to consume what happened in the last fifteen minutes. He liked it all, he liked the blindfold, he liked the gag and of all he liked the humilation. He never knew he could get turned on without any touch.

~

"

Louehhh" Harry heard someone shout. He got up from his desk and walked downstairs. His eyes widened at what he saw. He saw a boy was all over Louis, the boy had his legs around his torso while Louis carried him easily. They were hugging each other tightly as the boy hid his face in Louis' neck.

Harry cleared his throat and crossed his arms infront of his chest. Louis turned around and immediately dropped the boy on his foot. "Hii, Stan this is Harry, my submissive. Harry this is Stan" Louis introduced. The boy gave him a big smile as he walked towards him and extended his hand. "Hii Harry" He said with his huge smile.

He had short curly brown hair along with brown eyes and pink lips. The boy looked quite submissive with his baby face. He was shorter than Louis but just a few inches. He wore a tang top along with some shorts. No judgment right.

"Hi" Harry replied back shaking hands with him. "Come on let's sit" Louis said as they all settled on the couch. "The place looks so neat" Stan said looking around. "What do you mean?" Louis asked in confusion. "I remember how the place used to look when I was here. It was a total mess, I guess Harry is a clean guy" He replied back with a hint of tease in the last line.

"Yeah" Louis replied back with a small smirk on his place. "Were you his roommate?" Harry asked all of a sudden. Stan broke into a fit of laughter while he replied,"No, I was his submissive". Harry glared at him for a good minute which was broken by Louis,"Where's Lucas?".

Stan turned his gaze to him and replied,"He had some work". Louis hmmed and asked,"How's school going?". "Lou stop with the small talk" Stan rolled his eyes. Lou?

"So Harry have you had your punishment yet?" Stan asked turning to him. "Yeah, I've had mine" Harry replied back. "Great, what was it?" He asked again. "Sta- Louis was cut off by Harry,"Kneeling for fifteen minutes". "That's it?" Stan asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Stan stop it" Louis said in a dominating voice. "Not everyone is a slut like you" He added. Harry's eyes widened hearing him, he turned his gaze towards the dominant with a questioning look on his face. "Only yours babe" Stan winked at him and stood up saying,"I'm gonna get myself a drink".

Louis stood up as well without noticing the submissive's glare on him.

This Rourke Zilv Gudel, he's a gay pornstar. I kept him in the story is because I find him quite cute and submissive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 9K 17
Louis parents died when he was eight, his older brothers stepped in to take care of him, along with their best friends Harry and Edward Styles. The b...
716K 20.2K 60
Louis takes a deep breath, running his hand through his hair, "Harry, you know that I can't let you do that. Why don't we walk back to our room and y...
468K 17.4K 26
"Okay, are we done here?" Louis says as almost a whisper, avoiding eye contact with Harry. "Depends." Harry answers. "On what?" Harry steps even cl...
9.6K 140 5
Reupload of story by PuzzlingApproach on Ao3 Prompt: Where Louis and Harry don't know each other but they both have to go to a sex kink therapy group...