His deadly assassin

By JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... More

First encounters
Meeting
New world
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
t
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
its going down
whats in the dark
m
the sit down.
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
damn
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
friendly conversations
taking it slow
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
proposal part 2
the truth is out
On good terms part 1
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
the calm
u

Propsal

4.4K 160 12
By JasmineCline9

Lately black has been acting weird like little weird shit coming home way later than normal doesn't want me to go on missions that much I don't know whats been up with him lately.

"Hey babe." He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Uh uh don't put your liver lips on me where you been?" I asked.

He coming in at 7 in the morning like shit all gravey.

"My bad I had some shit to handle out of town I forgot to tell you im sorry." He said.

"So you leave me her with the kids and didn't think hey let me call lulu and tell her?"

He hung his head down and shook it.

"I know I've been fucking up I apologize I just been having hella shit going on."

"I understand that but that's when you come talk to me and figure this out together I don't hide shit from you so why you hiding stuff from me?"

He sat and thought about what I was saying.

"You right ma I apologize I swear but tonight it's about us and only us the kids going to my mom house I promise ill explain everything." He said.

"Everything?"

"Everything." He said.

"Okay let me go get the kids ready."

He nodded as I went upstairs to get the kids ready I really hope he don't think he's getting off the hook that easily.

"Babe you go ahead and relax I even ran a bath water for you I got the kids." He said getting king.

"You sure?"

"Yeah go on ahead and enjoy your bath while you at it you can take a nap." He said.

"You know we still ain't done having our discussion."

"I know but we will be now go on ahead and go relax." He said.

I rolled my eyes then walked out the room into our bedroom and to be honest I really am genuinely tired the kids where up late last night and black was suppose to come back but I take what I can get for now.

"Aww this cute ok black I see you."

I got out of my clothes and automatically got in it feels so good to just relax.  A few mins had passed shaun milli was flowing through my speakers.(I love me some him and if you ain't heard of him go listen)

"This song reminds me alot of us when we first started." Dave said scarying the hell out of me.

"Damn don't scare me like that."

"My bad scoot up a little." He said.

I did as he asked and he got in behind me.

"Wait where the kids?"

"My mama came and got them already." He said kissing the back of my hand.

"Oh...so are you ready to talk now?" I asked.

"Babe I already told you just hella shit been going on im sorry for not talking to you about everything but I will in do time I promise." He said kissing the corner of my mouth.

"You must think you slick huh?"

"Na I just need you to have a little trust in me thats all." He said.

"I do trust you but lying to me is what I will not condone."

"Lulu look at me."

I turned around and looked at him he had the most serious look on his face.

"Intold you before I would never lie to you again I can never lose you like I did before this aint a game or a joke to me I see my whole future with you so get me doing anything out of pocket out your head right now." He said.

"Okay."

He smirked then pecked my lips we stayed in for a little while longer then we washed off then got out black had a couple of phone calls to make so I just laid down my eye lids where so heavy I just quickly fell asleep I haven't had that much sleep since my dad passes away but I'm slowly getting sleep again before I knew it I was k.o.

Blacks pov
"Aight thanks for this favor man you don't even understand how grateful I am to get you to come for tonight."

"Aye I get it ill be there at 930 my dj and everything will be set up by then." Shaun said.

"Bet."

We hung up then sent a group text to the crew tonight is the night I propose to mullanie I've been planning this for weeks the trap been cool but her dad is having me his operations and mines shit driving me nuts but everything running smoothly.  Speaking of the devil.

"Wassup with ya?"

"Checking on you everything ready future son in law?" He said.

"Yeah on some real shit im a nervous reck."

"You will be fine just make sure to breath aight?" He said chuckling.

"You right but let me finish planning this."

"Aight you can come pick up the ring in a few." He said.

"You know I could have just got her a ring right?"

"Yeah but she always wanted her mom's ring don't worry I got you covered on this." He said.

"Aight I'll holla at you later."

"Bet." He said.

Another reason I've been out all day half the night is because I was trying to work up the nerve to ask Cain to marry his daughter I think he was more happy then anyone else I told but I think I'm going to tell mullanie he dad is alive after tonight no more lies.

Lulu's pov
I slowly woke up out of my sleep but I didn't see black any where near around. Damn not even a goodbye I love you no nothing I was going to call him when I seen a note on the bed.

"Awww."

I looked around the room everywhere was filled with diffrent colored roses.

"Dave Dave Dave what are you up too?"

It was almost 5 so I redid my hygiene and went into my closet to choose what I was going to where. Until I saw the little note.

"You would look sexy in this."

I unzipped the dress bag then seen this beautiful red dress

I hurried up and got dressed.

Once I was dressed I grabbed my bag to see know standing downstairs.

"Hey knox what you doing here?"

"Well one this is for you." He said handing me 2 dozen roses.

"Okay?"

"They from black girl catch up."

"Sorry damn."

"Yeah yeah and he wanted me to give you this note." He said.

It read ill see you soon follow knox to the car he will take it from there.

"Wait where am I going?"

He smirked.

"Dont trip just know you in for a surprise of your life. This way my lady." He said.

He stuck his hand out then walked me to this all black escalade. What the hell do they got planned?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
87 36 25
It all started of as a plan for revenge. Alex Rogers got to a point where she had a wonderful gang to support her and someone she loved. But love doe...
3.7K 89 5
Who knew being in the arms of the one you love would cause a person so much pain?
386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...