𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋

By Imp3rfectDoll

She's fallin' in love now Losin' control now Fightin' the truth Tryin' to hide But I think it's alright More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
05
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
11
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
𝟑𝟕
𝟑𝟖
𝟑𝟗
𝟒𝟎
𝟒𝟏
𝟒𝟐
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝟒𝟑
𝟒𝟒
𝟒𝟓
𝟒𝟔
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 pt.1
67 pt.2
68
69
70
71
72
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

52

16.6K 1K 237
By Imp3rfectDoll

"Hello." I said once the call connected. Since she wasn't finna get in contact wit' her therapist I decided to do it myself. After she stopped crying she just laid down and she ain't said nothing since.

"Hi, how can I help you?" She asked.

"It's about Kaelyn, this her boyfriend." I said.

"What's goin on is everything is okay?" She asked.

"She keep having these episodes and I told her she need to talk to you but she wouldn't." I said.

"What kind of episodes?" She asked.

"Like mood swings, then she'll randomly start crying ion know then her anxiety been fuc- messing up." I said.

"Did something happen to her?" She asked and I sighed.

".......She had a miscarriage." I said.

"Oh my God I am so sorry to hear that, how about you two can both come in today at 5:30 I have a session open." She said.

"Both? Ion need a therapist." I said.

"So how are you dealing with everything?" She asked and I ain't say nothing.

"So 5:30 it is then." She said. "I'll see you two soon." She said.

"Wait what you think wrong wit' her?" I asked.

"Seems like she's showing signs that she has bipolar depression but I can't diagnose her." She said.

"Ight preciate it Darcy." I said.

"You're welcome Makai." She said.

"How you know my name? She be sayin' stuff bout me?" I asked.

"All good things." She said before hanging up.

"Who was that?" Kaelyn asked and I looked back cause I thought she was in bed.

"You calm now?" I asked.

"I was always calm." She said softly sitting down.

"I called yo' therapist and told her what happened and she want both of us to see her at 5:30." I said and she ain't say nothing for a few seconds.

"What exactly did you tell her?" She asked still talking in a calming tone.

"I told her what happened and that you been having episodes." I said.

"Okay." She said.

"Okay?" I asked cause wit' the way she been acting I was expecting for her to go off on me like she been doing.

"Mhm." She nodded her head. "I'm finna go ahead and get dressed." She said walking away and i just looked around in the kitchen.

"Housekeeper came in and threw away all my leannnn I guess I ain't sleepin' tonighttt yeah." I rapped lowly.

The whole car ride here she ain't say nothing at all,
she ain't even get on her phone. She was either just looking out the window or straight ahead until we got there.

"Why you touching yo' door." I said once I got out and was finna open the door for her.

"Cause i'm finna get out." She said.

"Ight." I said cause I ain't want a argument to start so after she got out the car I closed her door and we walked inside the building.

"Heyy Kaelyn it's nice to see you." Darcy said.

"Hi." She waved doing a smile like them white people, It looked like darcy was expecting a hug but Kaelyn sat down too fast. She don't like nobody touching her right now except for me sometimes.

"And you must be Makai, nice to finally meet you." She said.

"You too." I said sitting down.

"Let me just say this before we start. I know this is a very tuff and difficult time for the both of you but you cannot take it out on each other. Validation and communication is very important in this hardship. You two have to be able to come to an understanding as a team, as a couple. The communication was great between you two before dont let it end." She said.

"Now let's begin shall we." She grabbed a notebook and a pen.

"One at a time tell me how did you feel after the miscarriage." She said and neither one of us said something.

"Can we not talk about that?" Kaelyn asked softly.

"I understand why you don't want to but that's why you two are here, that's why you two are drifting apart. You're taking your emotions out on each other." She said and I looked at Kaelyn seeing her eyes getting glossy.

"I'm not ready to talk about it." Her voice cracked before she grabbed a tissue. I hated seeing her cry or hurt, it was fuckin' wit' me bad.

"Okay you can take your time i'm not going to force it." She assured.

"I just need a minute." She sniffed before walking out of the room.

"Makai?" She said and I looked at her. "Your feelings matter too I hope you know that." She said.

"I've been watching both of y'all's body language toward each other. You're quiet while observing her every move and mood and disregarding your own. You're not dealing with what happened are you?" She asked.

"I gotta make sure she good first." I said and Kaelyn came back in and sat down.

"What do you two want out of this?" She asked.

"I just want her to be straight and back being herself." I said.

"Makai This is a hard time for the both of you, it's okay to not be strong it's okay to express your feelings. Both of you lost something, trust me when i say Kaelyn doesn't expect for you to be strong, am I right?" She looked at kaelyn and she nodded her head.

"That's why she's taking some of  her emotions out on you." She said. "She thinks you're not bothered by it, Kaelyn tell him how you feel." She said.

"It feels like you're not phased by it. Like you pushing me to get up and eat and stuff makes me feel like i'm the only one that's affected by it." She said.

"I am though, it's just the simple fact that I know you're hurt more than i am, so i put my shit to side to tend to you." I said. "When I be telling you that stuff it's cause i'm caring for you i'm not tryna be a burden on you." I added.

"Makai you're going to lose yourself by pushing your feelings to the side and not dealing with it. And Kaelyn you can't expect for him to read your mind when you feel that way." She said.

"Now Kaelyn, it's been brought to my attention that you've been having mood swings and episodes and i think that you might be going through bipolar depression." She said.

"......I was already diagnosed for it." She said.

"What?" I looked at her. "When?" I asked.

"Makai let's be calm okay." Darcy said.

"Almost a year ago." She said.

"Why you ain't tell me?" I asked.
____________________________________

Do y'all be liking Makai Pov? Who else pov y'all want rn? They gotta be relevant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.4K 39
Sometimes the best relationships, are the ones that need to be fixed.
331K 12.7K 44
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
419K 10.6K 55
' 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎́ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘 .
59.9K 2.1K 25
If only you knew, don't judge a book by its cover...