Through My Lens

Von TPWKHL28

Beauty can be found in everything, even the dullest of places. This is a concept that Louis prided himself on... Mehr

READ BEFORE YOU START THE STORY
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 10

805 21 9
Von TPWKHL28

It doesn't take long for the boys to become overheated from the hot tub and decide to go upstairs to the hotel rooms to watch a movie. Liam, Niall and Zayn stopping off at their rooms to change, while Louis, Harry and Liam head to theirs. Niall pleaded his case that they needed snacks for the movie, so everyone decided to meet in the lobby to walk to the corner store down the road.

"Hey Li, I um... I am going to stay here and shower, I don't want to go get any snacks." Louis states as he pulls out a pair of sweats and t-shirt from his bag. "Are you sure Lou? I worry about leaving you here alone." Liam expresses.

"Li I am not a baby, i can stay in a hotel room by myself. I just really want to shower and honestly Li I just need a few minutes to myself." Louis advises.

"Okay bubs, please just be careful okay?" "Yes Dad." Louis groans. Liam rolls his eyes and walks to his suitcase to grab his clothes walking into the bathroom Harry walked out freshly showered.

"Hey Lou can you throw me my charger next to you please." Harry asks pointing to the charger on the table next to Louis. "Sure." Louis reaches out grabbing the charger and walks it over to Harry. 

"Thanks babes!" Harry smiles. "Welcome Hazzie." Louis smiles back. 

"Okay H, lets go the boys are downstairs already." Liam says as he exits the bathroom staring at his phone. "Lou isn't changed yet Li." 

"I-I am not going." Louis whispers. "Why not love?" Harry questions looking at the younger boy. "I need sometime to myself, it's been a lot of people interactions today." Louis explains. 

"Oh Lou... I am sorry if today has overwhelmed you. Can I bring you anything back?" Harry offers. "I am okay. Thank you Hazzie." Louis smiles. "Okay Lou, I will have my phone if you need anything okay?'

"Well bubs, since Harry thinks its his responsibility to make sure you are okay I don't need to tell you to call if you need anything." Liam rolls his eyes playfully. 

Louis giggles as Harry blushes. "Forgive me for caring about your brothers well being Lima. I won't do it anymore." Harry rolls his eyes and starts walking towards the door. 

Harry looked serious when he said that he wouldn't care about Louis anymore and if Louis was being honest that scared him. Louis knows he can never have Harry in the way that he wants and he will settle for being Harry's best friends younger brother. He also knows that Harry was just joking but, Louis's insecurities run deep. " well bye Li bye H, I'm going to shower now." Louis hangs his head and starts walking towards the bathroom. 

"Bye bubs! We won't be long." Liam waves following Harry out the door after Harry waves bye to Louis. 

~

The hotel bathtub is large, and Louis was going to take full advantage of that while he was here. Tonight however Louis decided a quick shower was the best option for tonight. turning the water on to hot the steam starts to fill up the room as Louis strips out of his swimming gear and climbs in. The stream of the water hitting his front side, soaking his hair, and body. Louis turns away from the stream letting it race down his back comforting him instantly. 

 His shower is brief yet refreshing. After drying himself off Louis changes into his softest pair of grey sweats and his black t-shirt. Louis climbs into bed grabbing his phone. 

Once comfortable, Louis opens up his phone, clicking on Instagram, scrolling through his feed that consists 98%  of photography pages and well that other 2% that is Harry. Harry's profile was mainly mirror selfies, footie pictures and his friends. There was even one of Louis. I mean it was all the boys, one they had taken last summer when they let Louis join them bowling. The five were huddled up together in front of a bowling lane as one of the workers took a picture of the group. 

Louis smiles at the memory, it was one of Louis good days where he was able to let loose and have fun. He knows Liam only invites Louis to hangout with his friends because he has no friends of his own. But on this day Louis felt like he was part of the group. No he didn't talk a lot during that day, but he still had fun and felt included. 

He doesn't realize how long he was in the trance of Instagram until he hears the hotel room door being open. 

"hey bubs we are back!" Liam calls entering the room. Followed behind him is the rest of the boys each carrying a bag filled with snacks.

"H-hi" Louis smiles. "You look cozy" Harry smiles pointing to Louis who is curled up in the bed with the blankets to his chin. "It's cold" Louis pouts. "Awe Lou, well I guess I will have to cuddle up with you during the movie. Body heat and all that." harry winks. 

"Yeah body heat that's the reason" Niall teases before receiving a punch to the arm from Harry. "Ow!" Niall rubs his arm where Harry punched him. "what you do that for?" Niall pouts. 

"Alright children enough fighting, Zayn put the movie in, Niall push the beds together so we can all get comfy. Harold stop punching people. Louis... well just keep Harry under control." Liam winks at his brother and Louis giggles. 

Harry moves the bed side table out of the way so that Niall can slide Liam's bed over connecting it to Harry and Louis. "Lou, you are the smallest of us all do you mind laying in the middle?" Harry asks. " 'm not small" Louis pouts. 
"babes you are tiny, I could fit you in my pocket." Harry chuckles receiving an angry glare from Louis. "Feisty hedgehog" Harry laughs. "Whatever frog face, you are just a giant." Louis sticks his tongue out at Harry. 

Harry hops on the bed hovering over Louis and starts tickling the younger boy. "H-H-Ha-Haz-zie! S-st-st-stop." Louis stutters between a fit of giggles. "That's what you get for calling me a giant." Harry eases up the tickling, but keeps his hands resting on Louis sides, his eyes locking with Louis.  

"Harry, can you stop flirting with my brother and settle your ass down the rest of us want to watch a movie" Liam rolls his eyes. "Not flirting Li." Louis whines, face covering in blush as he hiding under the covers. 

Harry rolls his eyes at Liam before settling in next to Louis. "Pass me my bag of snacks then." Harry says. Zayn throws Harry his bag, Harry opens the bag and starts rifling through it until he pulls out a plastic package of candy placing it on Louis lap. Louis eyes widen at the package. "For me?" "Of course babes, what is a movie without your favorite snacks." Harry grins. "Thanks Hazzie" Louis smiles taking the gummies and chips Harry hands him. 

"If you really want to thank me, you can thank me by giving me your amazing Loubear cuddles."  Harry pokes at Louis side. Giggling Louis cuddles up to Harry's side, trying to ignore the butterflies that are currently occupying his stomach. "Deal" 

Ignoring the three other boys giving them looks, Harry pulls Louis in closer. "So what are we watching?" Harry questions. 

"How about we watch Spider-Man No Way Home" Niall offers to which Louis perks up. "Please, please, please!' Louis begs. Louis has always loved Spiderman, it has always been his favorite superhero. Louis when he was younger thought that he could be a superhero he would be Spiderman. he is small in stature and his mum always called him a spider monkey because he would climb up on tall surfaces to look down over the world. His mum thought it was because he was rambunctious and wild, Louis, he knew it was because he could see the world away from anyone that could hurt him, from his bullies who would make fun of the boy for being so flamboyant and loud. Spiderman was Louis escape. It's what led him to be interested in photography, he thought he could be a real life Peter Parker... minus the crime fighting alter ego.   

"Well it seems like Louis likes the idea so I'm sold." Liam adds, everyone nods their head in agreement. Louis settles into the middle of the two bed Harry on one side of him, Liam on the other. Zayn beside Harry and Niall beside Liam. Liam loading up the movie and pressing play after they shut off the lights and close the blinds. 

Louis put his candy at the end of the bed before settles back into the bed. Laying his head on Harry's stomach, Louis looks up at Harry. "Ha-Hazzie?" Louis whispers "Yeah babe?" Harry looks down at Louis.  "Umm.. c-can you play with my hair?" "Of course love." Harry smiles and Louis blushes snuggling into Harry's chest as Harry cards his fingers through the youngers hair. 

~

"Okay lads we all need to get some rest before tomorrow." Liam says as the movie ends. "What time do we have to be on the field again?" Niall asks. "Practice is at 10 am, our first game is the day after. So it will be a 2 hour practice." Liam explains. 

"Ugh well I guess Z and I better head down to our room and get some sleep. Lord knows you and Styles are going to kick our ass." Niall whines. 

"Li can you lock the door behind them i have a sleeping boy in my arms." Harry nods down to a sleeping Louis in his arms. 

"Okay seriously Harry what is going on between you and the kid?" Zayn questions. "Nothing Z" "You sure about that? The kid is literally always attached to you, more so then Liam his own brother." Niall adds. 

"He trusts me, in case you guys forgot I have known him since he was 7 years old." Harry states. "That doesn't explain the heart eyes you are constantly giving him." Zayn accuses. 

Louis shifts in Harry's arms snuggling his face into the crook of Harry's neck, basically laying on top of the older lad. "Look he's a good kid. Liam's younger brother that is all. I care about him, like I do the rest of you." Harry defends. 

"Okay, look as much as I would love to sit here and discuss Harry's love for my brother, we all need to get some rest. Off to bed." Liam ushers the two boys out of the room locking the door behind them before turning to walk back to the beds. 

"H?" Liam says as he climbs into the bed. "Yeah Li?" Harry responds. "Be careful with his heart." Harry looks down at the younger boy in his arms smiling fondly as soft snores escape his lips. 

 "I will."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

696K 17.9K 37
[Completed] Louis has gone through a lot of things emotionally but no one has ever noticed or really cared for the matter. Harry is the best looking...
30.7K 1.1K 27
"Oi, what happened to treat people with kindness?" Louis yells loud enough for Harry to hear from across the street. "That goes for everyone but you...
11.6K 328 13
Harry's last relationship was horrific, leaving him with physical and mental scars. Louis comes into his life and does his best to treat Harry how he...
10.1K 256 18
Harry and Louis have been best friends as long as they can remember. And also as long as he can remember, Harry had a crush on Louis. At first it was...