Anastasia Cullen (Jaspers lit...

By Ariana_stories07

Carlisle and Esme were out hunting when they heard a babies cry. Esme rushed towards the sound and saw a beau... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•21•
•22•
•23•

•20•

6.9K 127 29
By Ariana_stories07

I was sitting in my room playing with my dolls on the floor when the door opened. I looked up and saw Ace standing there.

"What are you doing here? This isn't your room anymore. And you didn't knock." I said annoyed.

He started walking closer.

"I wanted to come hang out with my twin." He said.

I snickered.

"What? Did Alice and Jason go hunting and your all alone now? I don't want to hang out with you. So, if you could close the door on your way out, that'd be much appreciated." I said while glaring at him.

He glared back.

"What's wrong with you? You keep pushing me away." He asked annoyed.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you!? Where were you when I was being treated like dirt by everyone, even my own mate. I'll admit, at first you acted all caring and stood up for me, but then you changed. You didn't care about me and even agreed with everyone else!!

I don't know what's going on in that little mind of yours, but you can't do that and then come to me after your mates have stopped giving you attention. I'm not a toy that you can just pick up and throw away."

"That's not true! I don't come to you when my mates stop giving me attention!" His voice was raising a little.

I stood up and crossed my arms.

"Yes you do! You always do! Once they are gone you come to me, and then when they are here you go straight to them and all of a sudden I don't exist! Your an attention seeker, Ace!!" I yelled at him.

"No I'm not!" He yelled back.

"Yes you are!!"

"No I'm not!!"

"Yes you are!!"

"NO I'M NOT!!!" He shouted.

Suddenly, my head felt like it was being squeezed tightly to the point it's about to break while it's been stabbed a million times in my brain. I feel to my knees and screamed a blood curdling scream.

It didn't stop. No matter how much I scratched my head and pulled my hair to make it stop, it didn't. Teams were streaming down my face. It felt like I was being electrocuted inside my head.

Then, it all stopped. I gasped for air and collapsed. I was breathing heavily while sobbing.

I felt arms wrap around me. They were saying something to me but it was muffled. I just breathed in the scent and I knew, it was my mate. I snuggled into his chest, still breathing heavily.

"Hurt." I said under a whisper.

"I know, I know baby." I hear my mate say.

He was rocking me. My hearing was slowly coming back. I looked up and saw that Ace wasn't in the room.

My breath hitched and I started panting in anger.

He. Did. Not. Just. Do. That.

My lips curled back against my teeth. My fists clenched tightly.

I'm going to kill him.

I got up and pushed Major off me. I then stomped downstairs and into the living room where I saw ace being cuddled by his mates.

Everyone else was in there as well. Seeing him with a smile on his face and in between his mates like nothing happened is what ticked me off the most.

I went over and stood in front of him. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him off the couch. I then tackled him to the ground and punched him square in the face.

He pushed me off and straddled my waist. He went to hit me but I used my gift and sent him flying across the room to hit the wall. It knocked the wind out of him.

I got up and ran to him and continued to punch him.

"I hate you!" I screamed.

I clawed at his face leaving scratch marks all over them.

"I hate you!!" I screamed again.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pulled me away from him.

"Let me go!!" I screamed at whoever was stopping me from hitting Ace.

Ace was crying. Blood was trickling down his face from the scratch marks on his face. Jason was holding him back while Alice was looking over his face.

Ace looked at me and I knew he was about use his gift on me. So what did I do? I beat him to it and used mine.

I looked to his wrist and used my gift to put pressure on it. I stopped when I heard a snap. Ace screamed loudly.

"Anastasia stop!!"

I flinched. I looked up and saw that Major... wasn't Major. His eyes weren't black, they were gold. Jasper.

I let out a sob and jumped up to wrap my arms around his neck. He hugged me back tightly.

"I missed you." I said in his neck.

"I know, I missed you too." Jasper said.

Our little reunion was cut off by a loud growl. We turned and saw Jason ready to pounce on me.

"Jason! Don't you dare! She didn't start this, Ace did. He used his gift on, Anastasia. She was just angry and wanted revenge on him for putting her through pain." Jasper said in a warning tone.

Ace's eyes widened. He looked to Jason who glared at him.

"I-I-I-" he stuttered.

"Enough." Jason said sternly.

"Jason-" Alice was cut off.

"No, we talked to him about this." Jason said.

"Before anything, let me check up on Ace." Carlisle said.

He picked up Ace and walked to his office to fix him up. I turned to Jasper and smiled.

He pulled me closer to him and breathed in my scent. I tucked my head in his neck.

"Jazzy." I whispered.

He chuckled and kissed all over my face. I giggled.

"My cute little baby." He said.

I teared up, remembering the vision I had a few days ago.

"Did Major give you back control?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"No, when I saw you in pain I fought my way through and I won. Clearly." He said,

I smiled. I tucked my head back in his neck and breathed in his scent.

"Although I love Major, I also love you and I missed you a lot." I said.

He kissed my cheek.

Hey guys, so I have a question. So, I have been writing this book for a while now. It's a Jasper love story with... a suppose you can say a LOT of smut.

It looks like this....

It has BLACKPINK in it and Jasper is with Rosè. You don't really need to know who BLACKPINK are because it has nothing to do with their celebrity life in the book.

Anyways, I've pretty much finished it, only a few chapters after the war for, I guess you can say, the Epilogue.

Should I post it now? Would you guys be interested? Most of it has been edited and read over.

I don't know if I should post it because I don't know if people would like it. Also, she is a vampire before Bella comes into the story.

Anyways, comment if you think I should post it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 7.1K 28
⚠️Short Story!!!!⚠️ 🔞Mature Content🔞 Storm is different from her brother she isn't a Quileute and doesn't have the wolf shifter gene but she does i...
238K 6K 15
(Sequel) It has been a few months since she learned about vampires. She and Jasper were together. But, What happens when Jasper had to move away due...
290K 6.8K 14
The Cullen's leave, and Bella becomes a werecat a few weeks later. What happens when the Cullen's come back and Bella imprints on Alice? And what's...
291K 5.6K 45
Sequel to Edward's Little Sister. The Agreste family need to leave again, because people have started to notice that they don't age. They have chose...