𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖...

By BoopDeWhoop

Let's try this again, here's my new book! None of the pictures is mine but the ocs are since I did work very... More

💌𝙍𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨💌
💌Form💌
💸𝙎𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧💸
🧰𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙖𝙬𝙮𝙚𝙧📠
🕊𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙙🕊
📸𝘾𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩📸
🪄𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙🪄
🌠𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱...𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧(1)🌠

༄🚔𝗜𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗗𝘂𝗼 🚔༄

171 3 11
By BoopDeWhoop

These two ocs are based off rush hour- actually most of the plots I come up with will come from there. I can't even say it's original anymore cause I love the movie so much. But these are my own ocs!

"You can speak English?!"

"I wasn't sure if you was stupid or delusional so I didn't say anything"

❥𝑵𝒂𝒎𝒆❥

Javonte Pierce(Ja-von-tay)

Soth Sopheap(So-ff. So-ff-ep)
(last name is first while first name is last, since he is Cambodian the name is always spoken and written in the order of the last name then first)

❥𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨❥

Jay, JJ, Annoying LAPD officer, bugaboo(sopheap will be salty if somebody else calls him that for some reason), Von

Soph, the nice cop, pookie(started off as a annoying name then turned to a actual nickname)

❥𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙨

Male, he/him

Trans Male, he/him

❥𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 + 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁❥

6'5 + 140 lb

5'11 + 136 lb

❥𝘼𝙜𝙚 + 𝙎𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮❥
23 and pansexual

22 and bisexual

❥𝗢𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻❥

works for LAPD

Used to be a idol but quit to join LAPD

❥𝗕𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 + 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆𝘀+𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘀❥

Pretty lean, almost muscular . No special abilitys, just human

Lean, no ability's. just human

❥𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙚/𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮/𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮/𝙚𝙩𝙘❥

Jamaican/black 

Cambodian/south Asian

❥𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲❥

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗮 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁!"

"Shut the fûck up pierce."

❥𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆❥

Javonte is what you call...the guy in highschool who didn't do anything but ended up making something of himself. He comes off as a annoying flamboyant LAPD officer..which he is. The guy isn't the smartest or the guy you can rely on when it comes to group projects but you can always rely on him to save your life! He's very loud, hilarious and acts stupid most of the time but he's actually good at his job. He knows how to solve a case and save people for the most part..he just can't control his mouth. 3 top things you should know about him is that he's loud, annoying and proud. He knows he's one hell of a good detective and he wants everybody to know it, but due to his arrogance and "I'll do it alone" attitude his superiors don't really trust him and don't find him reliable. The only reason why he's not fired yet is because he's keeping LAPD in business at this point. But besides the list of flaws javonte is a kindhearted guy and doesn't mean any trouble- most of the time.

Sopheap is dutiful and focused, he has a dry sense of humor but he doesn't have time for shenanigans when somebody is in danger..especially if it's javonte. When somebody mouths off he makes sure to call them out quick. Sopheap is the type of guy to make you look stupid by just standing there and looking at you, the guy has lots of patience but he won't hesitate to be the most pettiest man on earth. The male doesn't play around when it comes to work especially since he used to be in the CIA. He always puts javonte in check and makes sure that he doesn't do anything stupid because not only does he not want javonte to get killed out here but its also because he loves him..him and his stupid pea brain. While javonte is more like the dumb but makes it look good type of guy sopheap is very intelligent and moves quick.

❥𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨❥

Making people laugh, the stars, music, collecting rocks, going on wild car chases, Sopheap, fufu, food, dogs, the rain, weapons, getting access to top secret information, shopping, looking at magazines

Car chases, catching the bad guys, solving cases, the internet even though he doesn't know how to really use it, the winter, top secret information, food, cats, javonte, helping people out

❥𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨❥

Sopheap wondering off or getting lost, giving up or the thought of giving up, people who get tired easily, people who think things are easy, having to work with people..besides sopheap

Annoying people, having to repeat himself, when people say that he's too hard to handle, people commenting on the scars on his chest, people touching his stuff, having to slow down or people telling him to slow down, people calling him too many times in the day, fast talkers, people who apologize for no reason

"I will kick your ass all the way to Vietnam- Cambodia- whereever the fuck you came from! boy stop playin with me"

"I'll kick your ass so hard you will see your dead daddy at the pearly gates"

❥𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙬𝙨 +𝙁𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 ❥

Javonte has a list of flaws but the main ones that come to light is his attitude, being closed minded and always wanting to work alone. His attitude really turns people off so that's why people don't want to work with him anymore..he does it on purpose. Javonte also wants to work alone because he has trust issues so it's hard to just give his trust to some random person that was assigned to you for a mission..9 times out of 10 you both will get hurt. And probably won't survive depending on the mission which scares him..for fears his biggest one would definitely be dying and nobody remembering him.

Sopheaps flaws aren't really all that bad but there is something's he needs to work on. The first big flaw he has is that he's very sarcastic demanding..he is labeled as the nice cop but that is only because they haven't had the chance to actually get some raw information out of people. Now and days it's just lie detectors but if he was to be put in a real with somebody and asked to get information he would already be threatening to kill the persons family. His sarcasm can't really be help since it's just something that happens but he does make people think they he don't like them..unintentionally. The 3rd flaw he has isn't all that bad but the guy thinks it's okay to beat people up over the littlest things.

❥𝙈𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡/𝙥𝙝𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨+ 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨/𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙩𝙘

Javonte is bipolar as hèll..he doesn't even know it- he doesn't know he has PTSD either. He just passed it off as being some typa that's so Raven copycat. He doesn't have any phobias or physical illnesses

Sopheap just has abandonment issues and a short temper

❥𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚❥
Javonte usually wears baggy hoodies or sweatshirts with big jeans with Jordan's, he just dresses like he's from the 90s

Meanwhile Sopheap just has that grudge-ish style. He wears leather jackets with all types of pins on them with combat boots and graphic shirts. When the male is trying to be casual he just wears a baggy flannel that he stole from javonte with some slightly dirty Nikes and chains.

❥𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮❥
BEFORE THEY MET

Javonte grew up in the projects with his single mom, his dad died when he was young on a mission. It wasn't as hard as everybody made it out to be but with the way javonte was acting he made it hard for his mom to take care of him. At the age of 10 he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder which caused the woman to stress because she couldn't afford any medication for it. As time passed Javonte was failing school and barely passed- his gpa was a fûcking 2.0..that was bad for him.
Throughout his middle school years he just skipped class and flirted with girls, then in high school he did the same thing. But when finals actually came he scored the test..it every answer right. He ended up getting a full scholarship off some dark web too so he went to college for a little bit only to be put in LAPD a few years later. LAPD is considered the worst department because they wasn't like the FBI or even regular police officers. So he pushed himself to be the greatest detective there! His mom died when he turned 19 so he was on his own for a little while.

Sopheap's backstory is like some type of celebrity documentary-because he was a celebrity. He grew up in a rich family with nice parents..he just wasn't on the right track. Sopheap took hard drugs and was always high. Bringing his vape with him wherever he went and whenever he was confronted about it he would lash out and lie his way out of the situation. The male's parents gave him whatever he would ask, practically bowing down to him whenever he came by. But as time passed his parents soon got tired of his behavior and sent him to his grandma's for the summer. Grandma wasn't the best..she let the money get to her head and turned to a asshole.

Sopheap's parents knew that too which is why they sent him there in the first place. Mind you Sopheap was a girl at the time so whenever the paparazzi would come the fans would try to grope him then run off. Especially in shows since he was a whole singer at the time! He was basically the Britney Spears of Cambodia- well in the Asia continent. Nobody really knew him when the idol came to America for his concert. Then it happened.

MEETING
Sopheap was on her way to America to do a concert,specifically LA. At the time he still was a snobby person so whenever somebody would tell the boy something he would say something like "shut up stupid American!" in Khmer, he didn't know any better because nobody disciplined him. Anyway fast forward a little bit to about 2 am, Sopheap was on his way to the limo after the maids was finished taking his stuff in the new mansion they bought. Once he was in a limo and it was just his drivers a bullet came through the window and shot the two drivers causing the car to stop in the middle of the freeway. Sopheap, scared and helpless ended up getting thrown on a motorcycle and kidnapped. That's when javonte comes in.

It all started as a joke to try and make fun of javonte. He got picked to go on some "top secret" case when in reality all he was doing was staying guard for the FBI. But on the first day of the job he ended up finding where Sopheap was on accident in some underground tunnel. It wasn't the end of course..he actually had to travel BACK to Cambodia with Sopheap then back to LA. Blah blah blah Sopheap comes out as trans and his reputation is ruined so he joins LAPD with javonte. I'm not sure if this oc is going to be used so I'm not going to put my ALL in the backstory..but I will give it my all in the roleplay. If you want more info on the backstory ask me!

❥𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺❥
Usually stuff doesn't bother javonte but the time that Sopheap almost died on a mission still affects him to this day. During a event in China some bad guys who they was following for a long time came. They kicked ass and all of that but Sopheap was on a really tall tower..and since he was cornered by 2 people he accidentally fell back in front of javonte. Javonte couldn't really help him since he was on the building across from them- he still has nightmares.

This isn't a bad memory but it's one that still effects Sopheap: the time he came out as trans, Javonte met Sopheap when he was 20 so Sopheap was 19. That was around the time he had got exposed and lost his career. Sopheap, being scared and overwhelmed decided to just tell javonte to get it over with.

"Can I talk to you?" Sopheap asked gently just going over to the kitchen, javonte was usually in there anyway so it was a good place to go. They moved in about a month ago so the place was clean..but lately the vibes between them was rather off. "Of course- what's on your mind pookie?" Javonte hummed just digging his hand through the empty Pringle can "I..I don't know how to explain this to you but I want to- you know..be a guy..?" Sopheap said squeezing his eyes shut just biting his bottom lip- he knew that javonte wouldn't do anything bad but it's just..coming out to a guy like him is hard "what do you want me to do about that?" Sopheap opened his eyes just giving javonte a dirty look. Is this guy serious right now? He just came out as Fucking TRANS and he isn't doing shit? Not congratulating or anything? Not even cussing him out?

"Javonte I'm trans." "And? Boy I don't give a damn.. if you wanna be a guy okay then. I don't give a fuck if you wanted to be a fucking chimpanzee" after everything that happened Sopheap wanted to cry- and when he did javonte didn't know what to do. He just hugged him and punched his shoulder..then got him some shit. Sopheap got top surgery and some clothes. Then Testosterone..javonte didn't like it later on though cause sopheap was hella horny after a bit but sopheap did so that's all that matters.

❥𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴❥
Javonte

Sopheap

❥𝗧𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁❥
Since javonte and sopheap are together they want somebody that is kind of similar to them but at the same time not. Somebody with spunk and fire but at the same time has their own thing going on if that makes sense, somebody smart but with humor. A kind hearted person but things can go left quick- that's all. They just don't want crybaby's or sensitive people..the jokes they make usually make people concerned.

❥𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝘀❥
I'm going to keep this short as possible, they are really kinky. They both like overstimulation, dumbification, BDSM, roughness, public sex, trying to silence them, feminine clothing a LITTLE(istg if you get in some lingerie they will laugh at you..then fuck you. But don't pull up wearing some bra),people with smart mouths, see through clothing, degrading, threesomes..foursomes..just don't pull up with some shit that they didn't consent to- they also like gun and knife play

Turn offs is the usual stuff. Feces, feet, blood, piss..just overall weird stuff.

❥𝙋𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨❥

Bottom
𝖳𝗈𝗉

𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮
Since they are poly couple you can join the relationship- I'm NOT MAKING THEM BREAK UP. Must use two ocs for these characters so it's fair. Also don't tag..crybaby femboys who can't do shit..they will jump you. Your ocs can be switch's or just a top and a bottom. Do NOT TAG TWO BOTTOMS. Or think it's okay for my ocs to fuck yours but when it's time to fuck mine you wanna timeskip..no. Might as well have no smut. I worked too hard on these ocs only for some mf to mess it up. Also sopheap speaks Khmer so he will most likely talk shit about you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.4K 15
For which she knew her stalker. Contains: Killing Edging Stalking Orgasm denial Clingy partner Switch couple Strong language Obsessive character P...
4.4K 64 9
a bunch of gay shit. You'll enjoy it! Currently working on more chapters and other projects. This book is strictly oneshots. Vote and comment I take...
2.5K 108 9
(𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍) 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮!!! 𝙊𝘾𝙨!!! 𝙈𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞!!!
45.6K 886 21
I made the cover! PARTS GET BETTER AS I CONTINUE!! Every part takes me 3-7 days or more (mainly because i wanna write ones with 1000+ words, or i mig...