Morelli

By yaniris0919

Book 2 to 'Lucky' "Not all stories have a happy ending our story isn't over that quick" Lucky finds out the l... More

Character Aesthetics
Playlist
Prologue
Sneak Peak to Chapter 1
Chapter 1: The Beginning๏ฟผ
Chapter 2: Get Better
Chapter 3: An Assassin
Chapter 4: Sacred and Pale
Chapter 5: Trampolines
Chapter 6: Do You Ever Cry?
Chapter 7: Pitch Black
Chapter 8: Conference Room 9
Chapter 9: A Week
Chapter 10: You Came Back
Chapter 11: My Own Life
Chapter 12: Ugly Baby
Chapter 13: I'm Not Coming Home
Chapter 14: A Phone
Chapter 15: Angels
Chapter 16: Didn't Even Recognize me
Chapter 17: I'm Not Afraid To Shoot You
Chapter 18: His Mother Back
Chapter 19: You Fell
Chapter 20: Terrible Danger
Chapter 21: Divorce?
Chapter 22: I Forgive You
Chapter 23: Nonno and Nonna?
Chapter 24: Ena babe
Chapter 25: You're my Favorite Uncle
Chapter 26: The 1975
Chapter 27: Anytime Reginetta
Chapter 28: Beautiful Grey Eyes
Chapter 29: I Love You Athena
Chapter 30: She was Marco's
Chapter 31: I know Angel
Chapter 32: I Want To Be Free
Chapter 34: I want Is Dead
Chapter 35: Sick To My Stomach
Chapter 36: We Needed To Stop
Chapter 37: Related
Chapter 38: Only His Are
Chapter 39: I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Breaking Point
Chapter 41: I Failed At Life
Chapter 42: Icy Blue Eyes
Chapter 43: Save Them
Chapter 44: I felt Numb
Chapter 45: My Brother
Chapter 46: Wasted Talent
Chapter 47: Is Not Important
Chapter 48: Slept Longer
Chapter 49: One Picture
Chapter 50: Lucky
Chapter 51: Makes Me Sick
Chapter 52: I'm Losing You Again
Chapter 53: Athena Morelli
Chapter 54: Me and You Bambina
Chapter 55:Welcome Home Bambina
Chapter 56: Manipulated Me
Chapter 57: Mommy
Chapter 58: Always Safe
Chapter 59: Mental Mess
Chapter 60:Your Going Home
Chapter 61: I Woke Up Happy
Chapter 62:His Mother's Son
Chapter 63: 28 Years Ago
Dante Bonus Chapter
Chapter 64: Fruit
Special Announcement
Epilogue
Santo Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter: So Then Leave
Bonus: Graduation
Bonus Chapter: Higher Than A Kite
Sneak peak of Morelli's Princess
Bonus Chapter: Surprise

Chapter 33: Bad feelings

1K 25 93
By yaniris0919

A/N - you have been warned about Dante and Athena from now just remember lucky told Dante to sleep with her sooo
————————-

Lucky's pov

I have a bad feeling about today. We're all supposed to be meeting Marco and his men in an unknown location. It's literally in the middle of nowhere. I made Santo and Mia stay behind but Enzo came with us. For more I told him no he doesn't listen. He still thinks we're going to tell him about mission 09. That mission is highly classified and can only be talked about in a room with no technology or anything near.

We can never be too safe when it comes to that mission. Dante helped us with it and his men helped tie our victory. It was extremely hard but in the end we did it and won our battle. "I don't like this, somethings not right" Leo says taking a hit from his blunt. I agree with him that something isn't right.

Soon a suv comes into our view once it parks within distance Marco comes out putting out his fading blunt. "I have something you want but don't know I have. You have something I want and need. If you play your cards right then I might consider giving it back" He says leaning on the car.

He would never give Athena back, not without a fight. I'm not falling for that trick. "Maybe if we know what it is then we can negotiate. '' His face turns angry but he changes it quickly. "A person everyone would do anything for '' He can't even say the name.

"The only people I'd do something for are either here with me or in a protected location. Athena is watching over from heaven" I tell him he lets out a light laugh. "I wouldn't be so sure about the last part but if you don't give me the information I'll get it another way" I feel a small prick at my neck and my head starts to feel dizzy.

Fuck

I feel everything starting to get dizzy, my body becoming limp getting dragged into an unknown car. Darkness takes over the light.

Hopefully my love can save me from this.

Athena's pov

Dante throws an egg at my head. I threw flour at his face. We both laugh loudly. He spreads chocolate on my lips. I do the same to him. "I like chocolate" I smirk at him going closer. I swipe my finger on the bottom of his lips putting the warm chocolate in my mouth.

He sucks a deep breath in as I swirl my tongue around my finger leaving it with a loud pop sound. "You keep doing that im going to fuck you on this table until Marco walks in and see what it's like to make you orgasm." He says as our lips are dangerously close.

"I'd prefer you fuck me in that nice shower you have upstairs. Maybe I'll show you how I make myself orgasm because he can't do it" I brush my lips against his ear, earning a loud groan. He throws me over his shoulder running upstairs to his room slamming the door shut.

We both make sure it's locked "wait I need to get something" I quickly unlock the door running to the room me and Marco share grabbing my purple vibratior. Going back inside we lock the door again going into the bathroom he strips me off all clothes I go into the shower letting the water take the egg yoke off my head. Seeing it go down the drain I wash my hair running my hands through it. Dante still stays outside looking at me while stroking himself.

Sitting on the shower bench I spread my legs open running my fingers up and down my slit. Figure eights around my clit a rush of adrenaline reaches my body. "Dante tell me what you want me to do" he comes in the shower letting the water hit his toned body.

"Make yourself cum"

I slide my two fingers in and out of me I watch him stroke his length. Taking my vibratior I turn it on, putting it on my clit. "Oh fuck" I moan out I see his hand move quicker he bites the bottom of his lip roughly. Feeling myself getting closer I put the vibratior at a higher speed.

The build up in my stomach is too much for me to hold. Both me and Dante release at the same time panting heavily. "Now I'm hungry" He comes to me dropping to his knees making sure my legs don't close.

His fingers trace up and down my slit collecting all the juices I have. His mouth attaches to my clit, his tongue swirling around it. I arch my back as much as I can, letting out a loud moan. My hands tug at his wet hair, his two fingers slide into me creating a bigger build up in the pit of my stomach.

My legs start shaking uncontrollably. He puts them on his shoulder moving his tongue faster. "Dante I'm going to cum" I tell him he groans telling me to do so. I release panting loudly.

He cleans himself off before lining up at my entrance. "You might want to grip the bed sheets" He whispers in my ear, placing a kiss on my neck.

I held onto his shoulder once he entered me. Small whimpers leave my mouth as he starts to pick up his pace. A thin coat of sweat drips down his body as he throws his head back letting out a loud groan. My body opens up to him allowing him to pound into me roughly. "You feel so good wrapped around me" His hands explore my body gripping my breast.

He takes one in his mouth as he plays with the other. His tongue swirls around my nipple suckking on it and my back arches off the bed. "That feels so good" He gently but roughly bites down on it and an inaudible gasp leaves my mouth. He continues to go back and forth on my breast while he slides in and out of me. He looks up at me while my breast is still in his mouth. He gives me the most innocent eyes while he slowly swirls his tongue around my nipple.

"I'm going to fuck Dante just like that" Dante removes himself from my breast sucking on my neck. "I know you're about to cum princess. Cum all over me, make a mess on my dick" My orgasm rips through my body I let out a deep breath. Dante's thrust gets sloppy before he releases all over my stomach. He falls next to me catching his breath. "I'll clean you up" He goes into the bathroom grabbing a wet and dry towel.

He runs the wet towel on my skin before drying me with the other one. "Alright now im tired" I lay on his bed getting comfortable. He laughs laying next to me holding me in his lap. He rubs my back, placing kisses on my temples. 

We stay like this for a while until we hear Marco yell that hes' home. We both pull apart trying to not let him see us.

Dante quickly runs downstairs while I run to me and Marcos room laying down. After 20 minutes I go downstairs seeing Dante tugging his hair in frustration and Marco having the biggest grin on his face.

Something's not right

It's usually the opposite way. Marco is never this happy. "There you are, Reginetta. Dante told me you weren't feeling well. Don't worry you don't have to work for a while only if you want. You can pick the missions you go on" Marco pulls me  closer to him I freeze feeling uncomfortable. Something really bad happened.

"Yeah I wasn't feeling well, my stomach was hurting me sorry I didn't start cooking. I'll do it right now" he stops me sitting me on the counter

"Don't worry about that I already ordered food" My gut is telling me that's it's more but I have to block it out. "Oh okay I'm going to go lay down again, maybe get some rest. Is that ok?" He places a kiss on my cheek and disgust fills up my body. "Take a nap I'll wake you when the food arrives" I nod hoping down from the counter going upstairs.

Laying down I turn on the tv scrolling through channels. Why is Marco in such a good mood? Did he finally take down the group he's been talking about? What could it be?

Nothing is adding up, nothing is making any sense. I don't understand it, maybe I shouldn't want to understand it. I should be taking advantage of him being happy. Maybe he won't hit me anymore. That'll be a real celebration.

I lay looking at the ceiling until Marco comes upstairs. "I brought your food here so we could spend time together" He gave me a bag of food surprisingly with a good amount. I thank him for eating it. My stomach does flips, finally getting a decent meal in.

I still have no idea why he is happy

"Things a going perfect to plan reginetta"

---------------

Hey guys

Dante and Athena Umm Yeah

This chapter is a lot

I don't know guys I'm seriously considering taking down lucky and Morelli and deleting all my social media. There would be no trace of this book ever existing.

Q/A~ Should I change the ending?

1586 Words

Don't forget to follow the Characters Instagram <3

Athenaxmorelli

Santomorelli_

Luckymorelli

Until we meet again <3

-Yaniris0919 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.4K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
47.2K 1K 56
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ... EDITING GRAMMAR! Book 1 of 2 Bellona...
325K 6.3K 43
[COMPLETE][UNEDITED] โ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ž'๐ฌ.โž เฆ“ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—), the d...
772K 14.3K 60
๐“…ฉ ๐“…ฉ ๐“…ฉ ๐“…ฉ ๐“…ฉ ๐“…ฉ Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...