Olivia (A Cobra Kai Story)

By AutumnWrites22

A story about Johnny Lawrence's daughter, Olivia. Eli x Fem OC x Male OC STILL UNDER EDITING. Contains some m... More

Introduction
#1 New Neighbour
#2 No Turning Back
#3 The Cool Table
#4 You Don't Have Any Friends
#5 Halloween Dance
#6 Mean Girls or Clueless?
#7 The Best Defense
#8 No Girls Allowed
#9 Go Ahead, Hit Me
#10 Flipping the Script
#11 My Favorite Place
#12 The Junkyard
#13 Strike First
#14 Tournament Part 1
#15 Tournament Part 2
Season 2!
#16 Being Bad-Ass
#17 An Old Friend
#18 Stuck Like Cement
#19 I Love You
#20 I'm Sorry
#21 Valley Fest
#22 Sunshine
#23 I thought you loved me.
#24 This is me quitting.
#25 Cake?
#26 Are you guys going to kiss?
#28 Boys suck
#29 Just Tipsy
#30 My Favorite Person
#31 The School Fight
#32 The Aftermath
Season 3!
#33 Alone
#34 Where have you been?
#35 He's Awake
#36 Brother
#37 We're Okay
#38 Help Me Forget*
#39 Back To School
#40 The Soccer Fight*
#41 Drunk
#42 Laser Tag
#43 Tory and Miguel
#44 Fighting Battles
#45 Now You're Nothing
#46 Stay Away From Me
#47 Surprises and Alliances
#48 The Christmas Party
#49 Showdown
Season 4!
#50 Lets Begin.
#51 Mending Relationships
#52 Birthday
#53 Dad Talk
#54 A Date?
#55 Best Friend
#56 A New Cobra
#57 The Drive In
#58 Lies?
#59 Secrets
#60 Mine
#61 The Incident
#62 I'm Done
#63 Our Best Friend
#64 Family
#65 Big Questions
#66 Rivals
#67 Prom Prep
#68 Prom
#69 The After Party
#70 The All Valley 1
#71 The All Valley 2
#72 Mexico
#73 Miguel's Dad
#74 In Danger
#75 Return to the Valley

#27 I miss you.

1.1K 26 34
By AutumnWrites22

Following Miguel's revelation, Olivia had wasted no time in heading over to Eli's house to confront him. She stormed up the familiar drive way towards his house and pounded furiously on the front door, after checking his parents weren't home- of course.

The door swung open and she was met with an angry looking Eli.

"What the hell is going on-" Eli asked angrily before his he took in who was stood on his doorstep. "Livvy?"

"Don't call me that" Olivia grunted as she shoved past him and into the house. "You know what Eli, I had my suspicions when I saw you the day Daniel came into the Dojo but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I didn't think you would really stoop that low".

"I don't know what you're talking about." Eli shrugged.

"Don't play dumb with me. Miguel told me everything" Olivia scoffed. "I know you stole the medal."

Eli's gaze was ridden with frustration. "They deserved it. They're the enemy."

"Jesus Eli, what the hell is wrong with you?" She yelled.

"I should be asking you the same question! You've quit karate, you let everyone down, including your own father!" Eli spat.

"What does that have to do with this? I'm all for being 'bad-ass' but there's nothing bad-ass about hurting people for no reason and trashing a Dojo. It just makes you a a... an ass!" She spat back, her face felt flushed and her heart was pounding in her chest.

"What did you just call me?" Eli seethed as he started to slowly approach her, backing her against a wall.

"You heard me."

Eli placed his hands on either side of her and lent in close to her face, Olivia's breath hitched at their close proximity.

Eli noticed this and smirked. "Am I making you nervous sunshine?" He asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

As angry as she was, all Olivia wanted in this moment was to crash her lips to his, to feel the sensation she'd been missing so much. Olivia shook her head at the unwanted emotions and placed her open palms on Eli's chest before pushing him backwards.

"You don't intimidate me Eli." She muttered, swerving out of his space. "You need to get your shit together."

"I don't need to do anything." He grunted.

Olivia scrambled for words. Words to explain how she was feeling, to really show him how he was acting was wrong but she couldn't find them. Her eyes scanned around the cozy hallway that she knew like the back of her hand before her eyes fell upon a picture in a photo frame hung on the wall. It was a photo of Eli, his mom and dad as well as Olivia and Demetri. They were stood at the Golden Gate Bridge, huge grins across their faces. Eli's parents had taken Demetri and Olivia on vacation that year, it must have been two years ago. It had been one of the best week's of her life.

Olivia gazed at the photo before turning to Eli whilst she pointed at the photo. "Don't you miss this?"

Eli looked guiltily at the ground before returning Olivia's gaze. "I miss you."

"Then get your shit together." Olivia snarled before marching out of the house, slamming the door on her way.

~~~~~~~~~~

"No no NO! You go there and you're meant to do your flip after her. Oh my god!" A frustrated girl, she thinks her name is Megan, yells at the group of cheerleaders as they practiced their routine.

Olivia liked cheerleading but she missed karate, cheerleading didn't feel completely... right. It didn't help that the person she despised most in the world was on the team.

"Okay now for this part I want you here Olivia." Megan ordered as she tugged Olivia's arm. "And I need you here." She continued, and much to Olivia's annoyance, shoved Tessa in the spot next to her.

"Oh hey Olivia" Tessa smiled with venom laced in her tone.

"Hi." She responded bluntly, trying to keep the interaction short. Tessa always knew how to strike a nerve with Olivia.

"Hey, I heard you and your little boyfriend are over now, is that right?"

Olivia kept her mouth shut tightly but her fists clenched at her sides. It wasn't her business to know what's going on in her life.

Tessa smirked happily. "Oh what a shame. But you know, he's pretty cute and now that he's single... you wouldn't mind if I made a move would you?"She chuckled.

Olivia's head snapped toward Tessa violently. "Listen-!" She snarled but was abruptly cut off by a hand clamping down on her mouth and gently pulling her away.

Turning around, Olivia was met with Moon's concerned eyes. "Hey, don't let her get to you okay? She's, and I don't say this lightly, she's really mean." Moon grimaced.

"There are lots of other words I'd use to describe her." Olivia grumbled making Moon giggle.

"I know but you can also be the bigger person right now." She suggested.

Olivia looked at Moon and gave her a gentle smile. "You're right. Thanks Moonie".

"No problem! I like to avoid drama wherever possible!" She cheered.

When practice was over Olivia grabbed her phone and saw a text from Miguel.

Miggy: Wanna come rollerskating with Tory and I?

Liv: are you seriously pity inviting me to third wheel on your guys' date cause you feel bad?

Miggy: ....no. You could bring someone?

Liv: hmm we'll see.

Miggy: good. Also we're setting your dad up on a dating app, come home asap

Liv: ew but ok

"Your dad on a dating site? Gross."

Olivia was startled by JJ's voice from behind her and she turns to him with a grimace. "I know right."

JJ smirked and lifted his keys in the air. "Need a ride?"

"Please" She smiled.

Once the two pulled up outside of Olivia's apartment she thought about Miguel's texts. She could go with JJ, as friends, or would that be weird?

"Do you wanna go rollerskating with Miguel and I? You could bring Mia." Olivia blurted out.

"Yeah okay, why not?" JJ smiled. "Text me the details."

"Sure thing." Olivia smiled as she got out of the car and then she anxiously turned back to JJ, what if he thought this was a date? She wasn't ready for that, she still had feelings for Eli and she knew it would be wrong to date JJ. God, she didn't even know if JJ liked her like that. "But just as friends." She added nervously.

JJ rolled his eyes sarcastically. "You didn't need to clarify that part." He laughed.

Heat rose to Olivia's cheeks and she cringed internally at herself. "Yeah, yeah. Sorry I'll text you. Bye" she rambled as she ran toward her apartment, too embarrassed to look back at the car.

~~~~~~~~

When she entered the apartment, Johnny was slouched on the couch looking intently at his phone. "No, no, no." He mumbled.

Olivia's flopped down beside him and rested her head on his shoulder to see what he was looking at. Seeing the tinder page on his screen she cringed. It was weird to think of her dad dating somebody.

"Hey, she's pretty." Olivia exclaimed as she pointed at a woman on the screen.

"Oh yeah she's hot." Johnny mumbled as he swiped yes to her.

She smiled as Miguel walked back into the room. "Hey Miggy."

"Hey Liv, so are you coming rollerskating with us?"

"Yeah, I'm bringing JJ too, so I'm not too much of a third wheel." She laughed.

Johnny and Miguel both raised their eyebrows.

"You and JJ? Like a date?" Miguel asked wearily.

"Oh god, no! Just as friends. He's probably bringing his little sister anyway." Olivia laughed and she felt Johnny relax beside her. "I'm not ready to date anyone right now" she mumbled.

"Oh ueah that reminds me, I've still gotta kill Hawk." Johnny grumbled.

"No you don't"

"I'm gonna"

"Don't."

"Whatever." Johnny grumbled as he finally caved.

Miguel chuckled and walked toward the door. "I'm just gonna go get my stuff then I'll be back and we can get ready". He called out.

"Okay." Olivia smiled warmly.

Olivia's phone pinged inside her pocket and she got it out. It was a text from Robby.

Robby: hey, you okay? Haven't heard from you today.

Johnny took his turn to look over her shoulder this time and tensed as he read the message on the screen.

"Did you know he's moved in with LaRusso?" He whispered solemnly.

Olivia's chest tightened with guilt. "Yeah." She sighed.

"Fucking LaRussos." Johnny grumbled as he took a swig out of his beer.

~~

AN: do any of my readers have preferences on shorter or longer chapters? I feel like they've been shorter recently but don't know if people like that.

Also, I'm so excited for the next couple of chapters with the roller rink and the party, prepare for some angst :D

Also also, I'd be so grateful if people could vote on these chapters. It encourages me to keep writing aha :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 37.2K 99
-π‚π‘π˜ ππ€ππ˜ ᡉˑⁱ ᡐᡒ˒ᡏᡒʷⁱᡗᢻ '𝐈 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'π₯π₯ 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 ...
310K 4.2K 65
My original plan was to make this a Multi-Fandoms Imagines book, but after a lot of thought, and obsessing over Cobra Kai, this is what it's come to...
101K 5.8K 35
-𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ᴰᡉᡐᡉᡗʳⁱ 'π“π‘πž 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛π₯𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐒𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐬 ...
606 9 11
Cobra Kai characters x Reader stories. Will primarily do male cobra kai characters unless requested for female. My first time doing a Cobra Kai stor...