TOP 3 NINJAGO SHIPS THAT COUL...

By googsisters2

IN THIS BOOK YOU WILL SEE ALL THE POSSIBLE SHIPS IN NINJAGO SEASON 16! YOU HAVE TO SEE NUMBER ONE ITS SO AMAZ... More

TOP 3 SHIPS THAT CAN HAPPEN!

34 2 1
By googsisters2

OK as you all know a new season is coming out soon so heres the trailer for proof

ok now that we have that covered lets get to the top 3!!

NUMBER THREE: Cole X Jay

this is a popular ship that is probably going to happen BECAUSE 

if you watched the trailer one scene they are in a truck and they are eating NOODLES together!! 

and you know what happens when 2 people are slurping spaghetti (if you your dumb and you don't know then its the lady and the tramp reference) 

NUMBER TWO: Wu X Pythor 

ok so this is a very very popular one and is one of my favorites and the proof is that pythor is returning and also once they got swallowed together (who knows what they did together when they got swallowed)

OK NEXT IS NUMBER ONE YOU GUYS ITS THE BEST ONE OK WHEN YOUR READY SCROLL DOWN
[WARNING] you may squeal so hard that you loose your voice because its so AWESOME

loser

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.7K 91
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
890K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...