A Hero For Fun (OPM x MHA) Sl...

Por Avacomix

This is a rewrite of my OPM x MHA story called a hero for fun. Izuku Midoriya. A name too many people know a... Mais

A Hero For Fun (OPM x MHA) Rewrite
Prologue
Ch:1 Pt:1 The Fall
Ch:1 Pt:2 The Strongest Bloodline
Ch:1 Pt:3 Entrance Exam
Ch:1 Pt:4 The Test
Ch:1 Pt:5 The Strongest Student
Ch:1 Pt:6 The Attack on the U.S.J
Ch:1 Pt:7 The Strongest
Ch:1 Pt:8 The Cyborg
Ch:1 Pt:9 One For All
Ch:1 Pt:10 Inner Flame
Ch:1 Pt:11 One Punch
Ch:1 Pt:12 A Helping Hand
Ch:1 Pt:13 The Interns
Ch:1 Pt:14 City Z
Ch:1 Pt:15 More that just Malaria
Ch:1 Pt:16 The Greatest Hero VS The Strongest Hero
Ch:1 Pt:17 Preparation
Ch:1 Pt:18 The Beasts Forest
Ch:1 Pt:19 Vanguard Action Squad
Ch:1 Pt:20 Hands On Approach
Ch:1 Pt:21 The Plan
Ch:1 Pt:22 All For One and a Creature
Ch:1 Pt:23 Laid out on the Table
Ch:1 Pt:24 The Dorms
Ch:1 Pt:25 Normal Series
Ch:1 Pt:26 Start of the Exam
Ch:1 Pt:27 Well that part was Easy
Ch:1 Pt:28 Izuku Midoriya
Ch:1 Pt:29 One For All?
Ch:1 Pt:30 More to these Wings
Ch:1 Pt:31 Night Eye's Agency
Ch:1 Pt:32 The Little Girl
Ch:1 Pt:33 The Deep Sea King
Ch:1 Pt:34 Overhaul's Over-rated
Ch:1 Pt:35 Truth or Lie
Ch:1 Pt:36 The Future Symbol of Peace
Ch:1 Pt:37 Hero Association Exam
Ch:1 Pt:38 Superhuman Master VS Cyborg Student
Updated Izumi Info
Ch:1 Pt:39 A Gentle Criminal and a Troubled Hero
Ch:1 Pt:40 The Calm Before the Storm
Ch:1 Pt:41 A Gentle Encounter
Ch:1 Pt:42 Time to Shine!
Ch:1 Pt:43 Bird's of a Feather
Ch:1 Pt:44 The Island (Two Heroes, part 1)
Ch:1 Pt:45 The Island's Invaders (Two Heroes, part 2)
Ch:1 Pt:45 The Island's Hero (Two Heroes, part 3, FINALE)
Ch:1 Pt:46 Back to Normal
Ch:1 Pt:47 The Prophecy Comes To Pass
Ch:1 Pt:48 The Infiltration
Chapter 49: Boros' Rage
Ch:1 Pt:50 Nines Defeat
Ch:2 Pt:1 Re-Destro
Ch:2 Pt:2 Always a Fight
Ch:2 Pt:3 Awakening
Ch: 2 Pt: 4 Boom! Big Reveal!
Ch: 2 Pt: 5 It's Yours
Updated Character Info
Ch: 2 Pt: 6 Maybe back to Normal?
Ch: 2 Pt: 7 Echo and Zane
Ch: 2 Pt: 8 The King and The Blizzard
Ch: 2 Pt: 9 Facing a Sonic Blizzard
Explanation of Power
Ch: 2 Pt: 10 Troy and a Secret
Ch: 2 Pt: 11 Truth Revealed
Ch: 2 Pt: 12 Skeletons at the Front Gate
Ch: 2 Pt: 13 The Truth, The Confrontation, The Plan
Ch: 2 Pt: 14 Space
Ch: 2 Pt: 16 The Outer-Verse Crystal
Ch: 2 Pt: 17 Asea
Ch: 2 Pt: 18 The Realm of Natogar
Ch: 2 Pt: 19 What Type Of Hero Am I?
Ch: 2 Pt: 20 The First
Ch: 2 Pt: 21 The Second
New Character Info
Ch: 2 Pt: 22 Saving Cloud And Returning My Power
Ch: 2 Pt: 23 We'll Do This Together

Ch: 2 Pt: 15 Outer-Verse

348 14 2
Por Avacomix

Izuku ran and jumped from the ship, putting every ounce of power into the jump.  Once he got in front of the ship, he put his hands into an X pose, and prepared to use a move at his most powerful.

"Ultimate Series!  Ultimate Move:  Collapsing Meteor!"

(Just imagine All Might's Caralina smash from the first movie, but stronger looking)

This used up a lot of his power, which caused him to go unconscious.  The Ship flew into the slash that was made, scooping up Izuku along the way.  A few moments later, Izuku woke up on the floor, surrounded by those that went with him.

"Are you ok man?"  Shosuke asked, helping him up.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine.  I've just never used that much of my power.  I can still feel the power flowing through me, but it's a lot weaker than before.  We need to hurry this mission along before it's too late."  Izuku said, standing up.

"For now, you should just relax.  We don't want you going overboard with that power.  You did good out there man."  Shoto said in a friendly tone, earning a scowl from Katsumi.

"He's right.  We'll be there in approximately 1 hour.  Take this time to rest."  Genos confirmed.

"Yeah, you guys are right.  I wouldn't want to be useless when I'm needed the most.  If you need me, I'll be on the Under-Bridge."  Izuku said with a tired smile.

And so, the group dispersed, and went on to do what they wanted to do for the hour.  Although, Katsumi wanted to have a word with Shoto about something important before the mission continued.  She followed him into one of the rooms at the back of the ship, and saw him looking through the things they brought for the journey.

"What are you up to?"  Katsumi asked, startling Shoto.

"K-Katsumi, I didn't see you there.  I'm just looking for something to eat.  You never know when we'll get the chance to eat good food after."  Shoto said, earning a chuckle from Katsumi.

"At this rate, there won't be any natural food to eat on the planet, never mind good food."  Katsumi joked, to which Shoto laughed.

"Yeah."  Shoto said.

Katsumi then looked at Shoto who had a glimpse of sadness in his eyes.

"Shoto.  If I didn't know better, I would think that you were actually serious about being nice to him."  Katsumi said, snapping Shoto.

"Of course I wasn't serious!  We both know why we said those things."  Shoto said in an angered tone.

"Really?  You've looked rather concerned for him over the past while.  You were so quick to wanting to help him fight that Robot that Azazel reprogrammed back at I-Island, and you were the one who suggested that he rests to get his energy back."  Katsumi said in a suspicious voice.

"Shut your mouth!  I said that to make him think we actually thought of him as an equal.  When the timing is right, we'll drop him.  The more we use our power, the stronger we get.  The more he uses his power, the weaker he gets.  It's only a matter of time."  Shoto said, switching from an angry voice to a calmer voice.

"We'll see that you prove that.  I'll be on the bridge."  Katsumi said, walking away.

"For Cozaos."  Shoto said.

"For Outer-Space."  Katsumi said.

"For the Dark Fenikkusu Empire."  The both said.

On the other side of the ship, Izuku was staring out into space, looking at how far they've travelled.  Shortly after, Shosuke walked in, and decided to join him.

"Hey man."  Shosuke said, walking up to Izuku.

"Hey Sho."  Izuku greeted.

"Man, you've really come a long way.  Both literally and figuratively.  You were once a quirkless boy with dreams of being a hero, and now your the worlds strongest being and probably the most loved hero of them all."  Shosuke said with a smile.

"You came a long way too man.  Give yourself some credit."  Izuku said, getting an 'are you serious?' look from Shosuke.

"For a little while, yes.  But I think ever since I joined U.A, I've been going down a long slippery slope."  Shosuke said in an upset tone.

"No you're not."  Izuku said.

"Lost my sister.  Lost my mom.  Lost the Sports Festival.  Lost an arm.  Was shot 5 times, which I shouldn't have survived.  Lost my quirks.  Lost my wings.  Lost my mind.  Temporarily lost everyone's trust.  Lost some trust of the public ever since that video of me beating you, Genos and Katsuki surfaced like oil on water.  And I can't even use my Bloodline without risking everyone's safety.  Honestly, sometimes I feel like I'm the supporting character in my own story."  Shosuke laughed, causing Izuku to awkwardly turn towards the fourth wall.

"Well, when you put it like that, it seems a lot worse than it is."  Izuku said, looking back outside, before remembering something from the Class 1B Dorms.

"Back in 1B's dorms, I confronted you about having weapons in that safe.  You objected to everything I said to you, except for the weapons.  You just said they weren't used."  Izuku said, confusing Shosuke.

"Yeah, I know.  What about it?"  Shosuke asked, as Izuku continued.

"I was just confused, that's all.  I understand the Sword, since that's a trophy, but a gun?  I mean, what use would you have for that as a hero?  I did try and argue with the fact that Azazel might have put them there, but then why would you be so protective of it if you didn't know what was in it?"  Izuku said, coming up with a question after every question.

"Just hold the reigns there my friend, we don't want you galloping off before the big moment."  Shosuke said, calming Izuku down.

"Oh, sorry.  I guess my blabbering is still there.  Anyways, long question short, why have such an uncivilized weapon, if you have such a sophisticated power?"  Izuku asked, making Shosuke pause.

"Well, when I lost my other powers, and when I found out that the other me wasn't in my head to help me, I decided that if in the case I needed to defend myself or needed to fight, a gun would be the quickest and easiest option for me.  I wouldn't risk going overboard with my power, and the fight wouldn't be dragged on too long."  Shosuke said, to which Izuku nodded in understanding.

"I get that, but gun's do kill people more times than they immobilize them."  Izuku said.

"Well of course I know that.  I wouldn't get a gun if I didn't have proper training.  I have a good aim, trust me."  Shosuke said with a smile.

"But still, good aim or not, the damage caused by a gun can be more fatal than certain quirks in the hands of heroes.  At least with a quirk you can hold back, but with a gun, there's just one power level, 'Out of the Shaft'. "  Izuku said to Shosuke.

"It's not like I'm really gonna use it, it's just a last-minute way out of a fight that probably will never happen.  It's just as simple as that.  Put simply, I have it because I want it."  Shosuke said, confusing Izuku.

"Wait, now I'm confused.  What 16-year-old student wakes up one morning and decides they want a gun?"  Izuku asked Shosuke, instantly regretting that question, knowing what response was about to follow.

"An American?"  Shosuke asked.

"Seriously.  I'm concerned.  On the surface, you were unfazed when I accused you saying there was blood on your weapons, as if it was said to you before.  Is something wrong?  Or is something right?"  Izuku asked, confusing, but making Shosuke go quiet.

"I was mentally surprised to hear that the gun was used, and that there was blood on the weapons.  That's when I learned that the deal, I had with the other me was betrayed.  As for why I didn't do anything with the gun or the weapons, it's because it's nice to know I have easy options."  Shosuke said, making Izuku widen his eyes slightly.

"Options?"  Izuku asked in a fake confused voice.

"Yeah, options.  You know what I mean."  Shosuke said, getting a head shake from Izuku.

"No, I don't think I do."  Izuku lied, causing Shosuke to elaborate.

"Are you telling me you didn't think about putting a gun in your mouth at least once?"  Shosuke asked, to which Izuku shook his head.

"Of course not, why would I do that?"  Izuku asked, surprising Shosuke.

"Thank goodness for that, I was genuinely worried.  I thought all those years of bullying would make you a little desperate.  But do you seriously not understand the hints I'm dropping?  They're not even hints at this point, I practically told you why I had the gun."  Shosuke said, in a tone that showed he was surprised at how slow Izuku was catching up.

"I'm sorry, it's either the fatigue of being in space, or I have a bit of space debris lodged in my brain."  Izuku said, causing Shosuke to realize where Izuku was trying to go with this act.

"Alright, I see that you're not going to understand what I'm trying to tell you, so I'm going to tell you straight out.  This stays between you and me unless said otherwise.  I have the gun . . . in the event that I want to commit suicide."  Shosuke said, to which Izuku looked at him with guilted eyes.

"Yeah, I got the hints the first time, I just wanted you to get it off your chest."  Izuku said, to which Shosuke nodded, and looked away.

"Yeah, I got that."  Shosuke said, scratching the back of his head.

"So, did you try and talk to someone other than me about this?  What about Hound-Dog?  He specializes in this stuff, surprisingly."  Izuku said, to which Shosuke shook his head.

"Nah, you're the first person I told.  The only reason why I let anyone in my dorm room the first night we were there, was because I wanted to see if the other me would let everyone see and confront me about the safe, but he stopped Mineta before I could do anything.  I don't like talking to people about this stuff, I prefer the more direct approach.  I've always been seen by those close to me as the smiling guy, and that personality just seemed to have to stick with me.  When our secrets were revealed, I felt that I could talk about my feelings, but I still tried to hold onto my last bit of outside confidence.  I just didn't want to bother anyone else."  Shosuke said, looking down.

"Well, if it wasn't obvious before, you've saved me on multiple occasions, and as a friend and brother, I will always be there for you, to help you up when you need it.  Don't ever be afraid to talk to me about anything, especially something like this."  Izuku smiled, causing Shosuke to smile.

"Thanks bro."  Shosuke said to him.

"Now, I can't be a hero if I know that these feelings still stick around the same way.  I understand that it would be uncomfortable for you, but for your own sake, I really think you should see a therapist and a doctor about everything.  And don't worry, I will make sure that they keep it as quiet as possible so no one can question you about this stuff."  Izuku said, to which Shosuke was hesitant about.

"Hmm, how about we roleplay.  I'll be a therapist, and you be you.  Whatever is said never leaves this room."  Izuku said to Shosuke.

Shosuke thought of it for a moment and decided that it was best to get it out of the way, because he didn't know what would happen next.

"Ok, I'll tell you."  Shosuke said, getting a smile from Izuku.

"Thank you.  Now, tell me, how did this all start?"  Izuku asked.

Shosuke thought of what to say and spoke.

"I've felt this way for a while, but I did have a familiar feeling of sadness back in Fenikkusu, when the three of us were separated."  Shosuke said, telling Izuku the story of how they, along with their friends were separated.

"It was me, you, Izumi, Kazuto . . . and Aoyama."

Word Count:  1999

I edited this chapter to make the second half seem more natural.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

66.7K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
81.8K 1.5K 43
"The world is unequal... I learnt that even when I was young... But who has gone through all the pain I've had? Yes, others are quirkless, but they h...
728K 30.9K 121
Midoriya Izuku is not your wimpy loser that every anime tries to portray. Instead, he is the most straight-forward, over-dramatic teen you will come...
99K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...