The Knight || Aizawa and chil...

By -PRTTYGAL

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒ What happens when Shota Aizawa, the well known EraserHead hero, new neighbor turns out to... More

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠
𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑣
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒r 𝑣𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑥
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑥𝑖𝑖𝑖

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖

1.6K 87 55
By -PRTTYGAL

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

3rd pov

Y/n sat on top the bench just across the street from UA high school, the #1 ranked high school for heroes. Aizawa was in there. She had nothing better to do so she was waiting for him while eating ice cream.

"That school is huge", a feminine voice commented causing her to look over mid lick. There was a person with an eyeball for a head. On top the eyeball was a cute pink bow.

"Do you go there", Y/n questioned. The eyeball shook their head. "Not yet, I'll be gong in eight years", the eye ball exclaimed sitting beside Y/n on the bench. "I'll be a hero like Mt Lady", she squealed clenching her fist. "What about you are going to be a hero", she asked; Y/n shook her head.

"No I can't be one", she answered. "Can't? Do you not have a quirk", she questioned. "I do, but my mom says I can't be", she stated. "That sucks", the girl sighed. "Tis not, dad use to say heroes never really save people", she explained causing the girl to gasp. "You dad sure is grumpy then", she joked.

"Enlighten me peasant, what is your quirk", y/n asked. "This", the girl exclaimed turning her eye head forward. A clear eye lid engulfed her head quickly similar to a winking motion. When her eye reopened a hand size bubble came out and slowly floated across the street.

        "..."

       "That's it"

        "In a second", the girl replied. A cat just so happened to be crossing pass with the tiny bubble. This cat was dumb. It did not notice the hand size bubble coming towards them. They turned their head right towards the bubble just in time for the bubble to kiss there nose. The bubble popped when touching the cats nose. The cat soon began levitating into the air by the head. We watched as the cat levitate into the sky. After a couple of minutes the car froze int he air then began falling back down towards the earth. The cat landed gracefully on all fours. It stood there for a couple seconds before sprinting away.

       "Magnificent", Y/n said while clapping her hands. "Thank you thank you", the eye girl replied hopping off the bench and taking a bow. "I must take my leave now it was an honor meeting you", the girl added. "I must away as well, have a gracious day ms...", Y/n replied trailing off since she didn't know her name.

       "Call me Katie", the eye girl beamed. "very well, I am Queen Y/n", Y/n replied. "I do hope I see you around your majesty, have an awesome day", Katie exclaimed then began walking away. Y/n watched as she did then hopped off the bench and began walking home. It wasn't that long of a walk back to the neighborhood she lived in. As she walked people moved out of the way to make passage of her; Queens deserve the walkway of course.

     After about half an hour she arrive din the neighborhood she lived in. As she was fetching her keys out of her pocket she heard someone called out for her causing her to turn around. It was Johnny. Johnny landed on his hands doing a handstand to be at least eye level with Y/n.

    "Can I help you", she questioned. "Sorry I've been meaning to stop by and give you a gift, I recently moved into the neighborhood", he explained d. "Are you sir Johnny", she questioned. "That I am your majesty", he answered. "I'm new to the area so I don't have many friends", he chuckled dryly.

       "That is an personal issue", Y/n commented. "Ouch", Jonny sighed. "I do not mean to offend", she replied. "You didn't, I shouldn't have said that it's just who wants to befriend a guy who flips all the time", he rambled. "They would be out of their flipping mind", he joked sadly.

        "Sir Johnny you are my neighbor therefore we are friends", Y/n said. "Would you like to come in", she suggested. Hook line and sinker.

      "Yes mam", Johnny exclaimed, his plan worked. Y/n opened her front door and held it open for him. Johnny flipped inside, being careful with his flips of course. Luckily Y/n had a house with a lot of space. He was able to sit up right on Y/n's couch.

      "My power has been out the last couple of days if it is an issue we can go outside", Y/n suggested. "It's cool I like the dark", Johnny exclaimed. "Very well then", Y/n replied while climbing onto the couch he couch to sit beside Johnny.

       "So what is your occupation", Y/n questioned. "That's a big word", Johnny chuckled. "Right now I am unemployed", he answered. "Getting a job around here sure is hard", he sighed. "Indeed and you do backflip instead of walk like normal person", Y/n pointed out. "Oh yeah most definitely, I once showed up for an interview and when they saw me doing backflips they kicked me out", Johnny explained. "That is unfortunate and wrong of them', Y/n replied. "Yeahhh but I don't blame them, it was a server job", he chuckled dryly. "My mom always told me not try for a server job", he added. "You should listen to your mother more", Y/n commented. "I would if I could, but she passed a while back", he sighed.

        "..My mother passed as well", Y/n said looking down at her hands. "How did yours past if you don't mind me asking I don't want to bring back any bad memories", he said. "Tis fine, she was slained", Y/n answered. "Aw geez I'm sorry", Johnny sighed scratching the back of his neck. "Tis fine, I am glad I had enough time to spend with her before she perished", Y/n replied. "She was an amazing mother", she added. "She did everything a mother should and protected me in the end", she explained. "She really loved you then", he commented. A small smile form on Y/n's face. 

      "She did", she answered. "Man you're father got lucky with you two", he chuckled dryly. "Mhm he was very proud of me", she exclaimed looking at him . "He loved us both very much", she added. "Hm not surprising for a guy on his level I would've loved you too", Johnny commented while looking around the house.

      "A guy on his level", Y/n questioned. "But you gotta admit your mom was pretty weak", Johnny commented avowing her questioned. "..Sir Johnny that is rude of you to say", Y/n said in a stern tone while getting off the couch. "You must take your leave now", she said and began going for the front door.

        "Your mom..", Johnny began getting off the couch, now walking normally. Y/n froze in her place. "..For a woman chosen to bear and carry my master child you would think she be strong just like him, it was a shock when I found out she was a sick sick sick woman", he admitted now blocking the front door. "For a woman with DID you would think both of them would understand just how incredible you are and how fortunate she was to raise you and die by your hand", he added.

        "You're walking correctly", Y/n pointed out. "Oh yeah I lied backflipping isn't my quirk, I just love doing it", he beamed. "I'll show you my real one if you show me yours", he suggested.

        "LEAVE NOW", Y/n shouted. "Awww don't you wanna see daddy again", Johnny pouted. "I know you miss him, he misses you too so so very much", he added. "I can't not yet I can't see him", Y/n replied. "That's mean he's been putting a lot of his precious time lookin for ya", Johnny stated taking a step forward.

        "Stay away", Y/n spat backing away. "Come on friend just show me the quirk", Johnny pleaded taking another step. "Then we can go back home", he added still align towards Y/n. "All for one will be soooo happy to have his little girl back!", he exclaimed.

        "THAT'S NOT HIS NAME", she screamed. "IT IS MY MASTER's NAME! IT ALWYS HAVE BEEN", Jonny exclaimed. "So come on! Let's go back home to him", he added.

    "I CAN'T", she creamed tears now at the corner of her eyes.  "I made daddy evil I can't go back he'll get worst", she sniffled causing Johnny to stop his advances.

        "I-If I'm gone he'll be good again, he'll be my daddy again", she whimpered. Johnny stared at her a sad look on his face. "...Why do you think that", Jonny questioned. "Because I'm evil incarnate", she sniffled. "Mommy said I was evil incarnate", she answered wiping her tears. "if I go back I'll never get my daddy back again", she finished.

        Johnny still had a frown on his face. It soon cracked into a weird smile. Johnny hunched over and began laughing his offf. "OH MY GOD", he laughed wiping a tear form his eye.

        "How'd you ever come up with that, kids man", he chuckled shaking his head side to side. "Now it's either you come willingly or I'll drag you by your little little pom poms", he taunted. "But first of course you have to show me your quirk, to make sure you're his kid", he added.

         "I can't use it! There's no light in here", Y/n shouted. Jonny held his hand up, a medium size flame formed in his hand, hovering over this palm. Y/n's eyes got big. She quickly looked back seeing a shadow behind her.

           "That won't be an issue", Jonny replied as he began walking towards her again. "Come on show me that shadow of yours", he giggled. "No no please stop it", Y/n whimpered shaking her head and closing her eyes. She wrapped her arms tightly around herself, her nails digging into her skin. After a couple steps her back hit the wall. She slid own against it and curled up into ball. Her arms wrapped around her legs and she dug her face into her knees. 

         "Please stop it please", she begged, her whole body trembeling.

        "Come on! You have an astonishing quirk! People would kill for it", Johnny exclaimed. "Do you know all he shit I had to do to find you", he chuckled. "I had to kill, torture, lie, EVERYTHING in order to find you", he fussed sending a kick into her side. Y/n let out a cry, but refused to come out of her protecting pose. Johnny back doff shaking his head while chuckling.

          "You underestimate me your majesty", he taunted. "I watched your every move, that includes watching your neighbors moves as well", he stated. "Keeping track of their daily routine, who they affiliate with, who is the closest to you", he named. "So listen to me and listen good..", he began leaning over a bit to hover Y/n.

          "..I won't hesitate to drag that homeless freak over here and rip his eyes out until you show me your quirk", he threatened. Y/n just stayed her position; Her cries filling the room. Johnny backed off and let out a sigh.

       "So be it th-", he began, but stopped when he felt something crawling onto his foot. He moved his hand to get a better look at whatever was on his foot. It was a tiny pitch black hand, the arm connected to it move like a snake. He noticed there was a bunch of them covering the floor like a live snake pit. He backed away more to get a better look at the weird snake like hands. His eyes followed one of the arms seeing it was connected to the small shadow slightly behind Y/n's body. The tiny shadow that was peaking up from behind her head grew until it was covering the wall behind her and some of the ceiling. Soon a bunch of slanted eyes appeared in the huge mass of shadow on the wall. They all were different sizes, he eyed the bigger one.

       It had blood red irises. Soon a mouth opened underneath the huge eyes showing off its sharp teeth. A demonic cry mixed with Y/n's cries; they sounded almost exactly the same.

       Johnny stood in spot, he didn't dare to move.He knew if he even as so much took a deep breath the shadow will be on him. The small shadow hands were now on top of his feet squirming around on top of his shoes. He wasn't scared nor upset; He knew he completed his task. His master surely will know what happened to him and come to retrieve his daughter.

         "..Shit", he chuckled one last time. Soon as he did a  bunch of fluidly sharp shadows sprung out of the shadow on he wall. The one closest to him grew bigger and it split in half; Rows of sharp teeth were revealed. The demonic shadow bit him in half just above his hips. His upper half went flying to the floor. Like mad hounds, the other shadows fought over his body. The sound of tearing, chewing and bones cracking filled the room. Blood went splattering everywhere along with crumbs of Johnny's organs.

        Y/n stayed curled up, refusing to look at what her shadows have done.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Quirk: Evil Incarnate

If you want a batter visitation watch clips of Pride from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood!

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 2.6K 18
!NOT UPDATING ANYMORE! After tragedy struck in young Y/N life her Hero friend All Might invited her to live in Japan. He got her a teaching job and i...
389 35 15
What if Shota Aizawa (Eraserhead) and Hizashi Yamada (Present Mic) had a daughter? What if she wanted to become a Pro-Hero like her dads? What if Aiz...
120K 3.6K 62
Caring and uncaring, a duo you'd not believe could go well. Realistically though, no one is completely uncaring, you just have to look deep beneath t...
192 5 27
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ, ᴀʟʟʏ, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ" Alison Jackson-Aizawa is a famous writer and relative to the Pro...