Love Again ✔

Από fanoshkaflippo

Official Wattpad Creator, and super proud of it! Maddox has been in love with Rose for a few months now. Just... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Prologue
1. Blinded By Love
2. One Year Later
3. Being Safe
4. Tell Me What To Do
5. One Secret
6. Friends
7. Disappointment
8. An Angel
9. Unexplainable
10. Not Good Enough
11. Scared
12. Effort
13. You Always Come First
14. Rose
15. Overcoming Fears
16. Two Secrets
17. Safe With You
18. Tell Me Why
19. Only You
20. All That Matters
21. All Along
22. Too Good
23. Overestimated
24. Panic
25. Guilt
26. My Miracle
27. New Memories
28. Last Forever
29. One Day
30. This Is Forever
32. Love Again
Colton's Miracle

31. Excited

3.1K 155 14
Από fanoshkaflippo

Rose:

As soon as Mama parks, I hop out of the vehicle and make my way inside, anxious to find my Maddox. It's almost dark; the sun is setting, and I miss him so much.

"Oh, welcome back, Ella!" Tyler yells once I step foot inside and I jump in my place, with a hand on my chest.

"You startled me." I try to catch my breath, eyeing him.

"Sorry." He whispers with a grimace before giving me a grin and screams again. "I'm just so happy that you're back, Ella! You're back from the mall!"

Taking a step back, I narrow my eyes at him suspiciously. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing!" He shakes his head and moves a hand through his hair a little nervously. "I'm fine. Did you have fun at the mall?"

"Yeah." My eyes move around and a small frown appears between my brows when I don't spot my Maddox. "Where's Maddox?"

"Why? You miss him?" Tyler's grin is giving me a headache. He leans against the wall, crosses his arms over his chest and looks at me expectantly as if he's waiting for me to tell him my life story.

"So much, actually. More than h-he missed me." I feel the need to say that, to make Tyler and anyone else see that I need and love Maddox as much as he does me. Maybe then they'll quit teasing him about being whipped as they call it.

"Sweet." He gushes and I blink at him stupidly. "Where are your shopping bags?"

"In the car." I state, because I don't want his family –or my dad for that matter– to see the bags and understand what I went shopping for.

"What did you get? Tell me in details." He clears his throat with a forced smile and I think he's trying to stall, to somehow keep me talking. I don't understand why. Unless something is wrong with my boyfriend.

"Where's h-he, Ty?" I ask again, somewhat nervous this time because I can't find him. Why can't I find him? Where did he go?

Tyler's eyes soften when they see me start to get worried. "He's in the bathroom, don't worry." He turns around towards the hallway that leads to the kitchen and the backyard. "Yo, Theo! Stop taking a shit and come to your girl!"

"Ella?" Mama walks inside the house with a smile, abandoning her purse by the closet next to the front door. "Do you know where your father is?"

"He's in the living room, Mama Lily!" Tyler screams once more and I flinch back before taking a deep breath and clenching my fists. I'm about a few seconds away from punching him, no matter how painful that will be. Tyler is my friend and I absolutely love him, but he needs to calm down. Everyone in this household is always so enthusiastic it makes me feel a little out of place.

"Ty, p-please don't yell." I state with a frown that deepens when I notice how fast my breathing has become.

"Ella? Are you okay?" Mama asks, rubbing my arm, but I flinch away from her touch too. I'm not scared of Mama or Tyler at all. I'm just suddenly uncomfortable. I want Maddox and I want privacy.

"Shit." Tyler mumbles under his breath in panic. "I was only joking around. I won't yell again, I promise. I'm sorry."

"It's f-fine." I shake my head quickly. "I'll just step outside for a m-moment, until Maddox is out of the bathroom."

"Angel?" My head snaps to the side and I let out a breath. Maddox walks over quickly and gathers me in his arms, shoving my face against his neck and lifting me off the floor in the process. "You're okay, baby."

"I know." I breathe, filling my lungs with his scent as I wrap my arms around his neck tightly. "I wasn't scared. Just uncomfortable. That's normal for me around people."

"You don't have to explain, my love." He squeezes me a little tighter before setting me back on the floor. I love how instantly safe and calm Maddox can make me feel. "Welcome back. I missed you."

"I missed you more." I grin at him, not a single cell in my being nervous anymore. "Take me upstairs?"

His eyes darken and he clears his throat when he notices we have company. I blush because I didn't mean to say it like that, yet I'm not opposed to the other interpretation of my words at all. He leans forward until his lips touch my ear and he whispers, "I'll take you anywhere and anytime you allow me to, baby."

I giggle, elbowing him to the side. "Doofus."

He chuckles, flashing me a grin before locking our fingers together. "It's nap time for you, Angel."

I laugh and wave at Ty and Mama, who have warm smiles on their faces, and blow them a kiss in the air, following behind Maddox as he drags me up the stairs.

Once inside, Maddox's lips fall on mine instantly. A moan escapes me when he finds my waist and lifts me off the floor. I wrap my legs around his torso, my hands clasping on his cheeks, and I kiss him just as hungrily.

"I missed you." Maddox repeats the words against my lips, but I swallow them with my kisses, already aching for him. "I love you."

His hands move to my ass and he kneads it above my jeans, taking a step further to rest my back against the wall. My body is trapped between his and the wall, and my hands move to his hair when he starts kissing down my neck.

"Maddox." I whisper desperately, hungry for him, and too excited for him to see what I have underneath my shirt and jeans.

"I need to be inside you, Rose. You've got me fucking addicted, baby." He groans against my neck and I shudder in anticipation, nodding my head.

"Bed." I announce and he carries me over to the bed without question. He rests me against the mattress and hovers above me, still paying attention to my neck and I pant. "Hold on."

He pulls back, his lips wet from his assault to my neck. His eyes are wide and the blue in them darker than the ocean, his chest heaving. "What's wrong, Angel? Want me to stop?"

"I want you to sit." I say and he looks confused for a moment but does what I tell him anyway.

Getting up, I take a deep breath and stand a few feet away before turning and facing him. He looks so hot sitting there with a hard on ready to burst through his jeans for me.

"Relax." I giggle when I notice how tense he is. "I wanna show you something."

Slowly, seductively, I begin to take off my clothes, piece by piece, until I'm standing in front of him in a white and pink lace corset that makes my breasts look phenomenal and a thong and stockings to match. It was a little uncomfortable to be wearing this beneath my jeans, but it was more than worth it. Because Maddox looks like he's about to cry as his eyes feast on me.

"Surprise. What do you think? Do you like it?" I ask with a sweet, calm voice, turning around to show him my back, well aware that the thong is making my ass look delicious as he loves it.

"Fuck." He growls loudly before standing up, ready to give me an answer, but I take a step back quickly.

"No touching, yet. Sit down." He clenches his fists a couple of times, his eyes never actually looking at my face, too focused on my body. He sits back down with a whimper, because he's dying to move those palms across my body.

"Fucking hell, Angel. You did this for me?" He pants as his eyes remain on my chest a little too long and I blush.

"Yes." I confirm.

"You look so fucking hot, baby. Beautiful, hot, fucking sexy. Come here, please. Let me touch you." He whines, and the sight of him shifting in his seat, begging for me, has my confidence reaching the sky.

"But I have another surprise." I state, my voice dripped in honey and he groans in pain, palming his shaft through his jeans.

Smiling, I walk to him slowly before standing between his open legs. He goes to grab onto me but I quickly shake my head and he lets his hands fall back to his sides and fists the sheets. Spreading his legs further apart, I fall to my knees between them.

-------

"Shit." Maddox mutters, pushing me into the mattress and carefully pulling out of me. I feel the prove of our sex gushing out of me and I try to hold it inside. "We made a mess."

I laugh, blushing, and he laughs along with me before lying down beside me and pulling me against his chest. We remain silent as we catch our breaths, sweat covering both our foreheads. I feel so happy, so satisfied with how my life turned to be that I'm afraid my heart would burst out my chest.

"That was the best fucking surprise on the planet. You're too fucking perfect." He kisses my forehead lovingly and I hide my face in his neck.

"I've got a lot more for you." I mumble and he groans, tightening his arms around me.

"You're the best girlfriend ever." He states firmly and I laugh at how something so easily done and considerably small can make him this happy.

"Theo?" A knock on the door suddenly echos through the room and I jump up and cover myself with the sheets quickly.

"The door is locked, baby." Maddox pulls me into his arms again, his hand caressing my cheek soothingly. "It's okay."

"Sorry." I give him a nervous, apologetic smile.

"You guys in there?" Charlotte asks with another knock.

"Yeah, we are. Do you need something, Char?" Maddox asks, his eyes focused on the door.

"Just wanted to tell you that dinner is almost ready. Everything is set up." She says and I don't know why she sounds so excited, but she does, and I giggle.

Maddox nervously clears his throat from beside me. "We'll be down in a few. Thanks."

"Shower?" I turn to him and ask once Charlotte's footsteps disappear and he nods at me with a little frown. "Is everything okay, honey?"

I frown too, wondering if he still feels bad about the guys teasing him today but his eyes soften at me and he gives me a smile so full of love that my heart feels it. "I don't care how much I keep saying this, but I love you so damn much, my Rose. I don't know why I'm so lucky to have you, but I'm fucking glad that I am. You mean the world to me, Angel."

I grin happily before tackling him with a bear hug. "I'm the lucky one, Maddox. You make me so happy."

He breathes in my scent, shoving his nose in my hair for a moment as he hugs me back. He mumbles something against my scalp and I think it sounds like 'please say yes' but when I'm about to ask him what he means he snakes an arm under my ass and stands up. "Round two in the shower?"

I laugh loudly as he walks to the bathroom. "Dinner is set up! I don't want us to be late, that's really rude. And your family seems really excited about it."

"Oh, they're excited alright." He confirms with a chuckle and I laugh along as we step into the bathroom.

--------

I've decided to split the finale into more than one chapter, because I'm evil like we've already established.

I'm also thinking about adding some extra chapters after the last one! But we'll see when we get there.

Love you, all.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6.4K 266 12
Emma can't wait to get to college and leave all of her bitter high school memories behind. Especially the one who broke her heart and made the rest o...
179 17 10
"I Thought this would be a memorable day, having gathered confidence and courage to give this day my all, I scoff at how ironic I visualise this day...
Blame The Weeds (gxg) Από Laurel Montaze

Εφηβική Φαντασία

38.1K 2.4K 39
An angry senior grieving the absence of a best friend navigates a blended family and finds hope in first love. Kareena hates everything. Freya is lo...
289 50 45
#686 in contemporary romance 02.02.2024 #43 in new adult fiction 01.29.2024 ----------------------------------------------------------------- THIS IS...