๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š

By S1NN3RH4LL

ๆœฌๅ‘ฝ; ๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ! ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก izana favors his student.. to the po... More

# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
# : ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

# : ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

792 26 28
By S1NN3RH4LL

( # : 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟎𝟏𝟎 )

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐲

The passing week went by quickly, and soon after she'd been dispatched from the hospital the weekend came around the corner. When she'd arrived home her parents didn't bother asking her what happened since they'd been so busy with their lives.

She sat on her bed while FaceTiming her boyfriend debating if she'd go to the party and what would she even wear. " so are you coming tonight," Ran asked as he leaned down on the table using his card to cut up the white powder.

" I don't know, I mean I just got out of the hospital." She tried to convince/ give subtle hints she had been uncomfortable with going out. " so what this will be a chance for us to get out and have fun," he said as he pinched down on one side of his nose and snorted with the other nostril.

" Oh, my mom is calling me right now." She quickly hung up the phone as she fell down onto the bed and covered her face with her hands. The only things that had been in her mind were, ' why can't I say no.' She'd known how to say it but never could, more like she couldn't. Maybe she was afraid.

(Y/n) stood up knowing she couldn't disappoint ran and decided to look for an outfit out of what she had in her closet. She'd had plenty of clothes but, they didn't pique her interest until she came across a top and some jeans.

The top was a simple cut-up boys' tank top with a customized v-line at the top, and at the bottom exposing her belly button. Thinking about it she hasn't worn it in a while, since she'd probably gained 10 pounds in that time.

Looking into the full-body mirror she began to undress and try the top on before doing a spin to see her front and back. Her stomach slightly poured out but she hadn't thought much of it, for once she'd finally looked at herself and thought, ' is that really me.'

( y/n ) looked at the jeans next, they were simply low-waisted jeans, exposing the stretch marks at her hip.

The shoes were the last part, not really hard to choose from so she just wore some dirty sneakers She grabbed a jacket and did some light makeup, mainly her eyebrows, nose, and lip.

" the party is a little bit away, so I can go after I eat."

With that, she grabbed her purse, phone, and keys and went downstairs. The gas station was nearby so she could go and grab some drinks and snacks. Making her way downstairs she looked into the driveway seeing the other car, it was a pretty older car that was gifted to her dad but he couldn't drive it.

" rather drive than walk,"

Heading towards the coat rack she grabbed the keys for the car and left through the front door. As she left her phone vibrated, ' text from mom and sperm donor ' she picked up her phone to look up what it said and read the message inside her head.

' hey honey, me and your dad are working late and we're just gonna go out to eat and stay at a motel for a bit, dinner is in the fridge — love you '

She kissed her teeth and turned off her phone before heading to the car. Her eyes met with the car as the bright red glistened under the moonlight. The car model was a 1972 GMC 1500.

One finger caressed the door of the car, " oh I'm gonna love this." Opening the bright red door she got inside and searched for the keyhole. It hadn't taken long for her to find it, and once she did she started up the old engine.

When it turned on the engine roared loudly, pressing on the gas she put it in reverse and left out of the driveway. ' bzzz.. bzzz.. Bambi is calling!'

Pulling up to the stop sign she picked up the phone only to hear the loud sounds and music, " yo ( n/n ) you coming to the party! " Bambi asked as she combed her blonde hair.

" yeah I was heading there now, you want me to pick you up?" She asked as she looked both ways before turning, " that'd be nice since I was gonna walk there, I'll send my location." Bambi sent it and then hung up as (y/n) followed the directions.

Surprisingly it hadn't been far from her house, only 10 minutes away. While driving she tried playing some music off of her phone since the car was too old for it to have Bluetooth.

It was a random song from her playlist, but somehow she managed to lip-sync with the lyrics not bothering to sing because it'd be too embarrassing for her. Driving the cool breeze graced her skin as the wind blew through her hair.

With the music playing the drive to Bambi's house was quick and she was near the entrance of the estate so she could make it easier for ( y/n) to pick her up. " Bambi,"

" oh my gosh (n/n) you look so cute! I didn't know you dressed like this now!" She cheered as she got in on the side of the car. Bambi was 19 but she'd been friends with her for a while since they both went to the same school. She graduated a year ago and lives alone usually partying and studying for college.

" This is gonna be so fun," she gestured as she drove out of the estate and drove to the gas station that was close by. There was a red light giving them a chance to catch up with each other.

" so how's school," Bambi asked. " it's been good I guess, we have a new teacher." She replied as the car engine ran in the silence. " ohh what subject, what's their name? Are they hot?" Joyfully, an interested Bambi leaned in closer to listen to details.

" well.. he's a history teacher, and his name is Izana Kurokawa." Suddenly the car got silent when the name was mentioned and Bambi looked at her, " stay away from him.."

The light changed green as she said that and y/n had been a little bewildered about why. " he used to be a teacher of mine, you know before I transferred."

" When I was a first year at my old school, he was a teacher of ours, still in his prime and looking as perfect as ever." She exaggerated a bit on his looks, " all the girls would swoon over him, which was kinda normal, but, he was so weird! My older sister was in her third year so she was still visiting him to help him. He'd always take pictures of the 17-18-year-old students and try to get their numbers."

The car got silent again as she slowly began to realize what Bambi had said. Remembering when he yelled at her and tried to choke her, " oh."

There was a gas station nearby so ( y/n ) still pulled in and parked Infront of it. It looked a little sketchy but, they weren't in the mood to judge. Getting out of the car they saw a homeless man smoking on the side near the ice-box.

They approached the door and opened it, entering the store which kinda looked like it had been old and built in the late 90s. Lots of snacks were stacked up on the shelves ranging from chips to candy.

Skimming through the aisles they found some snacks and picked them up. They also got some drinks and approached the counter.

The clerk was a bit sketchy since he was smoking a cigarette, his skin was pale and he had dark circles and eye abs underneath his eyes. His hair was black as he looked at the two girls, you could tell he was high but they had a mission.

They placed their stuff on the countertop as he began to scan them one by one, " oh and can you get the cherry-flavored rolling paper." Bambi said pointing to it in the back, he reached back to grab it and placed it on the counter before scanning it.

Bambi pulled out the $20 dollar bill, sliding it under the small plastic window. She turned to ( y/n ) and looked at her, " do you want any condoms? I know you're probably gonna go crazy—" ( y/n ) nudged Bambi in the side, " damn ok-." The two of them began to leave the gas station with the items in hand, then hopped into the car getting ready to head to the party.

It wasn't a very long drive and from the red light, they could hear the loud music booming with the lights flickering and flashing into the dark sky. They pulled alongside the grass area since it was a lake house. Cars were parked on the grass and people leaned on them, most of them drunk or making out.

Bambi and ( y/n ) got out of the car and began approaching the house. Entering it you could smell the intoxicated alcohol and the sweat from everybody's body. You could even smell some drugs lingering in the air.

" This party is finna be lit," Bambi emphasized with a cheer. The two of them approached the party through the garage, entering through the door the whole room was crowded with people dancing and brushing against one another.

If only.. she knew ..

If only they knew what was coming for them.

─ ( 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 sinnerhall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 769 8
Yandere Oikawa x female reader English is not my first language please excuse my grammar mistakes ๐ŸšจTrigger warnings๐Ÿšจ Kidnapping, gore, murder, and...
94.9K 1.6K 15
๐ŸšจTRIGGER WANRINGS๐Ÿšจ mentions of depression, anxiety, smut, attempt suicide, self harm, alcohol, gore, and strong language Y/n is just a average high...
16.7K 189 14
๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š—...
641K 23.9K 38
สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดก's สœแด‡'s แดŠแดœsแด› แด€ sแดœแด˜แด˜สŸแด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›. ส™แดœแด› สœแด‡ แดกแด€ษดแด›s แดแดส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษด า“แด€แด‹แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡. สœแด‡ แดกแด€ษดแด›s ส€แด‡แด€สŸ สŸแดแด แด‡. ~~~~~~ I DON'T OWN ANY IMAGES USED. I DON'T OWN HAIKYUU OR...