Can't I go back to being ordi...

Horikemo tarafından

Y/n is a pretty ordinary guy he's only 21 so not too old, yeah he's one of the most popular youtubers and str... Daha Fazla

Introductions/Info
Chapter 1 - humble beginnings
Chapter 2 - welcome to hololive !
Chapter 3 - lets meet more friends
Chapter 4 - there's still more !?
Chapter 5 - stargazing revelation
Chapter 6 - a month worth of memories
Chapter 7 - the decision
Chapter 8 - a love what ?
Chapter 9 - confession, confrontation and a collab !?
Chapter 11 - it's about "Time"
Chapter 12 - a date it is, but why ?
Chapter 13 - bowlin' up a storm
Chapter 14 - trust for the wrong person
Chapter 15 - stage fright
Chapter 16 - bad timing
Chapter 17 - just what are you up to ?
Chapter 18 - the banquets uninvited guest
Chapter 19 - the truth is hard to swallow
Chapter 20 - what is a "savior" ?
Chapter 21 - let's get rid of those shackles
Chapter 22 - always by your side...
Chapter 23 - from me... to me
Chapter 24 - final dance
END - the person I love is...
??? - it's elementary, my dear.
Closing thoughts - Horikemo ranting !
Bonus - it always was just an act after all
Bonus 2 - ...wait we're still continuing this show ?
25k reader special - QNA !

Chapter 10 - when voices clash

1.8K 51 162
Horikemo tarafından

Horikemo lays face first on the table in front of you, noticing a mug of what seems to be full of tea you pick it up and pour it over his head.

Horikemo: "You're lucky that's been sitting there for houuuuurs otherwise I'd have boiling tea over my head, on second note... MY TEA NOOO !"

Horikemo: "You know you could've just woke-"

Horikemo pauses as he, looks up slightly, only his eyes visible.

Horikemo: "Oh wait, it's you !"

He clears his throat and sits down properly, now smiling.

Horikemo: "*Ahem* Hello hololovers, how are you doing ?"

Horikemo: "As usual I hope your day is nothing but amazing !"

Horikemo: "Of course, if your day hasn't been that great it'll look up soon, I promise you that !"

Horikemo: "Oh and... thank you for reading these small parts at the end and start, they aren't really necessary to the plot or anything... yet you still read them, so... thank you a lot !"

Horikemo: "Ah of course I can't forget to add something to the room, after all we have to make it look better over the time !"

Horikemo looks around for a bit and then snaps his fingers.

Horikemo: "If I was a different person I may have just killed half of all living things, but I'm not, so instead..."

From under the table he takes out a object that seems to be a camera, but around it is some sort of black mist he then puts it on the table.

Horikemo: "It's custom made for a certain someone and well... you and I won't be able to tell what it looks like exactly, why is that you may ask ?

Horikemo: "Well, I have to keep this a secret somehow, wait does this count as breaking the 4th wall...?"

He shakes his head and smiles.

Horikemo: "Anyways, of course this isn't actually something you or I would use... but instead someone else !"

Horikemo: "I won't tell you who, since you most likely can figure that out by yourself, but I took too much of your time already I'm sorry !"

Horikemo: "I hope you enjoy the chapter !"

Horikemo: "I need to seriously take a shower now, I don't wanna be called Teakemo..."

*POV Y/n:*

Quickly muting my headset, I put it off as I walk over to my door that is laying on the floor.

Y/n: "You deserved better damnit !"

Kneeling before it, I ball my right hand into a fist and hit it with said hand, while jokingly sobbing.

Y/n: "Don't worry you'll be missed..."

Standing up I salute and slowly lower my arm as I look at the person who kicked it open.

Y/n: "Anyways, joke over, what do you both need ?"

Smiling at me are both Amelia and Gura.

Amelia: "I'm sorry about your door, but it can't be helped now can it ?"

Y/n: "Well you could've just knocked or opened it like most people would..."

Amelia: "Right, right but we're not most people and you know that by now Y/n !"

Y/n: "Yes, but that doesn't mean countless of doors and desks have to suffer by your hands..."

I sigh and look at Gura who's hiding behind Amelia, only her head peeking out slightly.

Y/n: "Gura if you're still scared that I'll yeet you out my window again, I won't."

'At least depending on what you do.'

Tatemoyo: "That was a great memory, I'm still laughing at what ya did to her to this day haha !"

'I can't answer you right now, but I can in my head... YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR TWO DAYS !'

'Though he can't hear me... thanks chaos.'

She steps away from Amelia, seemingly less cautious now, which makes me smile.

Y/n: "So, you still didn't tell me WHY you came here."

Amelia: "Can't I spend some time with my good friend Y/n ?"

Y/n: "I don't think you can say we're 'good friends', seeing as we've met once so far."

She rolls her eyes and leans against the wall.

Amelia: "Do you have anything you're currently busy with ?"

Y/n: "I'm literally in the middle of a collab with Rushia."

Amelia: "That's too bad, well for the stream it is, come on say your goodbyes you have something far more important to do !"

Y/n: "..."

I sigh as I sit down and put on my headset again, still muted.

Y/n: "If you of all people say it's important I'm sure it is, but I have a favor to ask in return."

Amelia: "Shoot your shot !"

Y/n: "First up; Yabai, secondly I want you to tell me what you know about my father, like I said before I'm willing to pay the price no matter the cost."

Amelia: "Y/n, oh silly Y/n..."

Her smile turns to a neutral look, lacking of all and any emotion.

Amelia: "I told you already, you're not ready to pay the price yet, no matter how much you insist, I won't budge."

Y/n: "Then tell me, why should I bother helping you out ?"

She smiles again, seeming like a totally different person.

Amelia: "It's not really helping me out, but rather our favorite shark !"

Gura awkwardly smiles and diverts eye contact.

Y/n: "I guess I do owe you a favor for what happened back then... alright what do you need ?"

Amelia: "You should end your stream first, you've kept your viewers waiting for long enough !"

Looking back at my monitors I see the chat being spammed with things like "you're still mute" and tons of question marks, now properly posturing myself, I smile and unmute.

Y/n: "Sorry guys, something came up that I have to go and take care of, catch you all at a later
stream and have a nice day."

I turn to the camera and wave one last time, then hit a bind of mine to stop streaming.

'I'm sure Rushia will understand the situation once I explain it to her... probably.'

I turn off my pc and stand up, sharing eye contact with Amelia.

Amelia: "I'll leave you two to it now, have fun Y/n and try your best to not be sent to Calli !"She starts walking away and I can't help but be confused.

'What does she mean be sent to Calli ?'

'I remember Kiara always saying something about her right before or during attempts to die...'

'So my assumption is going to be, Calli is the grim reaper, death or something of the sort, which essentially means Amelia told me not to die...?'

Shaking my head I give up on thinking about it.

Y/n: "You know what, at this point confusion has become a daily emotion for me."

Tatemoyo: "But the craving for chaos hasn't ?"

Y/n: "Shut up Yametemoyo you hav-"

My eyes widen as I realize I just accidentally answered Tatemoyo.

Y/n: "There I go calling myself by my old fictional name again, haha !"

'Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK-'

Gura: "Y/n could it be..."

I gulp, as I start to believe there is sweat running down my forehead.

Gura: "That you have a cringe past you don't want anyone to know about !?"

I let out a deep sigh and wipe my forehead, as she smiles at me joyfully.

Y/n: "Not one that I can think of right now."

'Not a past, but some moments, at least when I had first started streaming and making videos, I think we all have done some cringe things in the past may that be online or in real life...'

Gura: "A."

She stares at me without blinking for a few seconds like she was thinking deeply about something, her smile now instead being just a open mouth

Y/n: "Not sure if sharks like to eat flies or other such insects and bugs, but there is literally one heading your way at the moment."

Quickly closing her mouth, she now smiles again.

Gura: "I just remembered why Amelia brought me to you !"

Gura: "So lately I've had this problem that I'm not able to fully control myself..."

Gura: "Amelia said it's most likely cause of Gawr, so she recommended to come to you and let you take care of her in order to get back my full control !"

Y/n: "Hold up, let me understand what you just said real quick..."

Y/n: "So this 'Gawr' person is inside your head and attempting to take control ?"

Gura: "Normally she just speaks to me and tells me to do all sorts of things I don't want to, sometimes even insulting me..."

'You just got a lot more relatable, well despite the fact Yametemoyo has not insulted me... or tried to take control of me, he has tried to change some of my decisions by saying things so far, but that's it really.'

Gura: "Sometimes she manages to even alter what I do or I slip up and she comes out for a bit, but recently it's been even worse !"

Y/n: "So Amelia wants me to take care of this... 'Gawr' person ?"

Y/n: "And since I can't really refuse, seeing as I owe you a favor, is there anything I should watch out for or something else that could be REALLY important to survive ?"

Gura: "She'll most likely end up using a trident... oh and you should stay far away from water !"

Y/n: "The water part I could've guessed myself, but the trident part is new to me..."

I sigh and turn around, looking outside the window.

Y/n: "You know what, fuck it, let's go I know just the place where you can let this Gawr person out."

Turning back around I see Gura isn't smiling, most likely worried about something.

Y/n: "Look, if you're worried about me dying, I have to say I appreciate it and all, but I'm a pretty hard dude to kill."

'Add on to that, the fact I'm technically not a ordinary human anymore and it gets a little easier.'
Gura: "No it's just-"

Y/n: "That any ordinary human would die to her within minutes, if not seconds, right ?"

Y/n: "Then let me just lessen those worries, I'm not some ordinary person, I'm Y/n L/n, the one and only disciple of chaos... at least I should be the only one."

Gura smiles as her eyes lights up.

Gura: "So cool !"

'Honestly, now that I said it I'm realizing how cringe that sounded...'

'But, at least she seemed to be less worried, thought I did just mention I'm the disciple of chaos, maybe she thought it's a joke ?'

Tatemoyo: "Do ya really think revealin' just what ya are, already is a good call Y/n ?"

Y/n: "I'm sure she can keep a secret for herself without telling anyone else, right Gura ?"

I smile while keeping eye contact with her and she nods enthusiastically.

Gura: "Definitely, I'll keep whatever secret you want me to keep for the rest of my life !"

'I'm surprised she isn't questioning who I was talking to before her, maybe she already figured out I have a voice sort of like her stuck in my head too ?'

'Yeah, I'm sure she's smart enough to figure that out... right ?'

I shake my head and walk over to her, still smiling.

Y/n: "Alright, come on let's waste no more time."

'I really hope this works like I think it does...'

I hold out my right hand and Gura holds it with her left.

Y/n: "Now, just close your eyes and don't open them till I say you can, understood ?"

Gura: "I hear ya loud and clear Y/n !"

She closes her eyes and I imagine a scenery of a place with no life to be seen, the only things around being hills in the distance.

Once I had blinked, I look around and see that we ended up exactly where I wanted us to be.

Y/n: "Alright, I think this desolate field should do just fine for whatever Gawr intends to do."

Gura opens her eyes and looks around, most likely amazed by how fast we travelled she starts smiling wide.

Gura: "This is amazing and all... but are you really sure you can stall her for long enough ?"

Her smile turns into more of a frown and I smile to reassure her.

Y/n: "I told you once before right ?"

Gura: "That you're a hard dude to kill ?"

Y/n: "Exactly and when I said I'm hard to kill, I seriously meant that, so come on, let's get this show on the road."

I start backing away from Gura who still seems conflicted about the situation, so as in a attempt to make her less worried I smile and give her a thumbs up.

Gura: "Alright, I hope you're ready Y/n !"

Y/n: "I'm as ready as I'll ever be, I can assure you that."

Tatemoyo: "Nah, ya could've taken some time to look around and see if ya can use somethin' to ya advantage."

Y/n: "Yametemoyo, it's a figure of speech, though I'm not even sure what I expected from the voice who lives in my head rent free."

Looking at Gura now I notice most of her blue features have turned red, other than her tail.

Gawr: "So you're Y/n ?"

Y/n: "The one and only, you better never forget that name."

Gawr: "With the amount of things she has seen or said about you I can't help but have that terrible name, almost like I was drinking bleach, stuck in my head."

Y/n: "You know, if you had drank bleach I'm not sure if we would be here right now, though who am I to judge what you like... and somehow survive."

She smiles and holds out her right hand, a trident then begins flying towards Gawr and she easily catches it.

Gawr: "I wasted enough time on a fragile, puny human such as yourself.

Y/n: "I didn't know you could be even more edgy than before, that just goes to show how crazy this world is eh ?"

Her smile becomes for a angered expression as she raises her right arm, ready to throw the trident.

Y/n: "Oh yikes, I hit a nerve didn't I ?"

Shrugging I can't help but chuckle a bit, while looking downwards.

Tatemoyo: "I'm going to assume ya have a plan ?"

Y/n: "Not really, I kind of just plan on surviving until Gura regains full control."

Tatemoyo: "...Objective updated: survive."

Y/n: "Gee, thanks comedian stuck in my head, I needed that comment, oh so badly right now."

When I look back up I see a trident flying towards me at a rapid pace, barely dodging it I step to the left.

'Holy shit that was really fucking close-"

'One wrong step and I would've been dead meat just now...'

Gawr takes a step to the left while staring at me.

Y/n: "You know, the fact she's not saying anyfin isn't a good sign, but you sea... I feel like I'm forgetting something important.

Tatemoyo: "Now is not the time for puns Y/n."

Y/n: "Then when is it time fo-

Looking at Gawr I see her smile while holding out her hand.

Tatemoyo: "Master did she...?"

Slowly lowering my head I can see the three tips of said trident sticking through my chest.

Y/n: "Guess people were right when they said overconfidence *cough* truly is a slow and insidious killer..."

'Huh, so this is it for me ?'

'I never got to say what I wanted to all of them, I even broke my promise, all I wanted...'

My vision goes black as I fall to the ground, presumably for the last time ever.

'Am I dead yet or is this the after life already ?'

Opening my eyes I see nothing due to it being pitch black, but one thing I'm sure of is that I'm laying on the ground.

Y/n: "Well I'm sure any second now I'm sure I'll loose consciousness."

Y/n: "..."

Y/n: "Anyyyy second now-"

Y/n: "Ah there, everything went black again !"

Y/n: "Oh wait no, I wouldn't be talking then..."

???: "*Ahem* Yo dead beats we got a show tonight !"

A red light reveals a stage, on said stage stands a black silhouette of what seems to be a rather tall feminine figure.

Art: https://wallpapercave.com/w/wp8220805

???: "It's your shinigami, the Grim Reaper's first apprentice, Mori Calliopeeeee !"

There's cheering all around as a red light is now seen everywhere, letting me look around, seeing skeletons and other mythical creatures everywhere I look.

Y/n: "This is one hell of a dream."

???: "This isn't a dream my dear friend !"

Y/n: "OH FU-"

I turn around to see a skeleton who sounds like they are smiling at me, despite being literally only bones, around their forehead they are wearing a red colored band with the letters 'I ♡ Calli'

???: "My apologies, I did not mean to scare you, my name is Frank I'm a skeleton as you can see and frank-ly it seems that you're new to the underworld, good sir !"

Y/n: "Uhh, yeah I'm new here, to be honest I don't even know quite yet how I got here."

'Well, no I do know how I got here, I'm just unsure WHY I was sent here.'

Frank: "Well, one thing for certain is that you died, how this happened is up to you to remember, but if you cannot I'm sure Ms. Mori would be glad to help you !"

I look up at the stage to see black speakers with some kind of red scythe logo on them to the edge of the left and right.

In the center middle is the person who's most likely called "Mori Calliope", smiling with a mic in her hand.

Y/n: "I already know how I died, but I need a way to get out of this place, I don't care how or what it costs."

Frank: "In that case good sir, you should talk to Ms. Mori after her performance, after all it would be utmost rude to disturb her now !"

Y/n: "Haha, yeah you said it, I'd hate to be disturbed while doing something I love such as streaming and I guess in her case singing ?"

Frank: "It is her passion and we her dear fans support her with everything we have !"

I look down and sigh, unsure how to take in this situation.

Y/n: "I really wish Yametemoyo was here, as much of an nuisance he can be, he has been pretty nice so far..."

Frank: "Did you just mention someones name, my good sir ?"

'Shit, I didn't mean to say that out loud... though he might know something about Yametemoyo.'

Y/n: "Oh sorry, I accidentally said something out loud that I was thinking."

Frank: "It is quite okay, we all have a skele-ton of things going on don't we my dear friend ?"

I chuckle at his pun and smile.

'He does remind me of a certain lazy skeleton that haunts me to this very day, but he most likely has never heard of hin so...'

Y/n: "I just miss a person from my old world is all, I really don't wanna bother you Frank."

Frank: "Good sir, you aren't bothering me in the slightest, if you would like to say the name of this friendly fellow I'd be glad to give a comment if I perhaps know them !"

I shrug and look over at the stage, seeing Calli still hasn't started.

Y/n: "Guess I should hurry up then."

Frank: "You still have around 5 minutes till the show begins I reckon, my good sir !"

Y/n: "Does the name 'Yametemoyo-' sorry I meant 'Tatemoyo' ring a bell ?"

Despite the lack of eyes located in his eye sockets, I could tell they would've lit up just now.

Frank: "Yes, it does, in fact I went to college with this good fellow !"

Frank: "Though I have to say, I was surpised when he had suddenly left the underworld..."

Frank: "Altough he did always have a love for chaos and was trying his best pursue a life that would allow him to fullfill said desire haha !"

Frank: "If I'm not wrong he said the price wouldn't matter to him, he would sacrifice everything he had if it would get him closer..."

Frank: "Ah, I'm rambling on too much, how is Tatemoyo doing these days ?"

'No point in lying to him now is there, I think he deserves to know how his old friend is doing.'

Y/n: "Yeah, so funny story..."

Y/n: "He ended up achieving his dream of having chaos in his life."

Frank: "Oh that is most wonderful, thank you for telling me good sir !"

'Scratch that, despite how he may seem now I shouldn't trust him with info like that, at least after having just met him.'

Frank: "Oh and if you do ever return where you came from dear friend, please send my regards to Tatemoyo !"

Y/n: "You got it Frank."

Calli: "Alright let's get this show started dead beats, are y'all ready !?"

There's cheering all around, especially from Frank who can't contain his excitement and is jumping up and down make continious rattling sounds.

Frank: "I almost forgot my good sir, you should have one of these !"

I look back over to Frank who's holding two red glow sticks, holding one out to me.

Y/n: "Where did you... what-"

'How in chaos name did he get glow sticks or rather WHERE DID HE GET THEM FROM !?'

Frank: "I have a skele-ton of tricks my good sir, so please let us enjoy this show together !"

Smiling I take the glow stick out of his held out hand, but somehow his hand also ends up going off.

We both look at each other and laugh.

Y/n: "I have to hand it to you, that was a neat trick !"

Frank: "Oh I see what you did there good sir, I'm upmost happy you got around to joining me in the pun game !"

( For those who care, this was the song Calli started the concert off with here ! )

*Meanwhile at ??? in 3rd person POV:*

Time is humming to themselves while standing on the familiar rooftop with their binoculars, looking around not seeing Y/n anywhere.

Time: "Not a single trace of Y/n anywhere so far, this is but a curse and a blessing !"

Time: "I suppose I could see what my beloved is up to !"

Time looks around trying to find the person they just mentioned, as someone seems to approach them.

Time: "...You dare disrupt my work insolent child ?"

Makameno: "Time, when can I go and confront Y/n already again !?"

Time does not respond and instead waits for Makameno to get closer to them.

Makameno: "Are you gonna answer me already old fool !?"

Makameno grabs Time by the collar to which they respond by swatting away his hand.

Time: "Don't mess with power beyond your imagination, boy."

Time: "Haven't you realized that you're USELESS !?"

Time: "And here I thought I'd be doing you a favor by helping you seek your one true desire."

Makameno: "Listen... my one true desire isn't ruining Y/n's life, it is the second most at best !"

Makameno: "YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD HELP ME FIND MY REAL PARENTS, DIDN'T YOU !?"

Makameno: "I DID WHAT YOU ASKED, FOR ALL THESE YEARS I DID EVERYTHING YOU WANTED NO QUESTIONS ASKED, SO WHEN WILL I GET MY REWARD !?"

Time starts walking to where Makameno came from and suddenly stops.

Time: "You incest conceived prick, the job you were assigned to do is NO WHERE complete."

Makameno: "YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY MY PARENTS WERE SIBLINGS YOU OLD FOOL !"

Time: "I know so much more than you think, in comparison you are but a toddler to me."

Makameno swings at Time with his right fist, connecting against their mask, slightly cracking it and a small bit of blood being seen coming from under it.

Makameno: "I'M DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT TIME, YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME A SINGLE CLUE AS TO WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PARENTS, ARE YOU THE REASON I WAS ADOPTED !?"

Time slowly push themself up, their arms shaking.

Time: "You just made a enemy you didn't want... all the people you love, will suffer in your place."

Time: "I GAVE YOU A CHOICE *sigh* and yet, you chose the one option you should never have."

Time: "Your task was simple, very simple in fact, I gave you enough time to complete it, but I think you should do your own from now on."

Time: "MESS WITH ME ONE LAST TIME AND YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF IT BOY, NOW YOU BETTER LEAVE IF YOU CHERISH LIFE! "

Makameno walks up to Time standing in front of them face to face, pure anger being seen as his expression.

Makameno: "Or WHAT will you do ?"

Time: "Exactly this."

Quickly reaching into their pocket, they take out a syringe and jab it into Makameno neck, letting the unknown liquid go into his body.

Makameno: "Don't you know... who I a...m-"

Makameno drops unconscious on the ground and Time looks down at him, shaking their head.

Time: "I'm disappointed in you, I expected far better from you, despite how brilliantly incompetent you have been."

*POV Y/n:*

( The last song that was sung by Calli in said show, if you care that is ! )

Frank: "Well good sir, it seems my time to leave has come !"

I turn my head over to Frank as I notice other people already leaving.

Y/n: "I guess you're right, though I have to admit... I had a great time Frank."

Frank: "Me too dear friend !"

Frank: "I hope we will meet again one day, be that sooner or later, time can only tell !"

Y/n: "Haha, as bad as it sounds, I do hope we meet at a later time, I don't wanna be stuck here, I still have things to do and add that to the fact I don't want to die too early again."

Frank: "In that case, have the most wonderful of lives and please good sir, do be careful !"

He starts walking away and I find myself standing all alone, no else around other than Calli on the stage.

'Well, I guess here goes my one and only chance for a second life.'

She takes a deep breath and turns around seeing that everyone except me had left.

Calli: "Yo, do you need help with findin' the way out ?"

Y/n: "No, I actually have something to discuss with you Calli, though you probably don't know who I am or maybe you can't just identify who I am currently."

Walking closer up to the stage I'm now fully visible in the light.

Y/n: "Hey, I'm Y/n L/n, you may know me as c/n, well I'm sure you heard of me once or twice seeing as you work for hololive english or am I wrong ?"

Calli: "...How do you know that ?"

Y/n: "I heard Kiara yell your name a few times while 'visiting' you, then add to the fact I saw a few clips of hololive members, even some of your branch."

She sighs and walks further back allowing me to get up now too.

Calli: "Alright what the fuck happened and why are you here."

Y/n: "You see... I was helping out a fellow member of yours, to be exact, Gawr Gura."

She nods her head and snaps her fingers, a skeleton coming out from the shadows behind her, with a tray, on said tray a glass of wine.

Y/n: "You know how she has this alter personality or whatever it is of herself called 'Gawr' that cold take control at any time ?"

She nods her head again, then taking a sip of the wine, to which I smile.

Y/n: "I was helping her out by allowing her to let Gawr out in a desolate field and let's just say... a trident may or may not have hit me from behind and gone through my chest, you know killing me like it would any normal person."

Calli: "I see, but I do have to ask ya, you're connected to Hakos Baelz in some way, aren't you ?"

Y/n: "...How do you know that ?"

Calli: "When everyone had left I had this certain feeling something or someone chaotic was still here, my guess is that was ya ?"

Y/n: "Haha... yeah, sorry about that, but that brings me to one of the next important points."

I sigh as my smile turns to a neutral expression.

Y/n: "I'm the disciple of chaos, I don't know what Baelz might do if she finds out I'm dead or what consequence this may have on my world even, so... I wanna strike up a deal."

She crosses her arms, somehow not spilling a drop of wine.

Y/n: "I want a second chance at life, of course I know you can't just do that so easily like it's nothing, at least I think so."

Y/n: "I'd be willing to give up anything and I mean literally anything to get a second chance, you want my soul, it's yours, you wanna take my life whenever you see fit, that can also be something you can have."

Calli takes another sip from the wine glass, finishing it as the skeleton walks back out, allowing Calli to put the glass on the tray.

Calli: "You're lucky the other members care so much about you Y/n, add to the fact ya are doing something kind for a fellow friend of mine... because of that I'm willing to give you a second chance."

She snaps her fingers, creating a contract out of thin air and hands it to me, chained up to it was a knife with a black handle and red blade.

Calli: "Sign with your blood at the bottom right, this will make sure you can't break our promise here just now."

Y/n: "Do I get to know what exactly you wa-"

Calli: "No."

Y/n: "..."

'I did say I'd give anything, so I guess... this is just a risk I have to take in order to help my friends... and I still haven't found out what my fathers secret is, just... what work did he do ?'

Kneeling down I set the contract on the floor, and take the knife in my left hand, cutting open the top my index finger, proceeding to then put said finger on the bottom right, as soon as I do the contract goes up in flames and I stand up.

Calli: "I'll hold up my end of the deal and I hope ya can do the same too."

Y/n: "I don't even know what I just signed since you never told me... but I'll do my best."

For a second I think Calli was smiling as my vision fades to black.

'Ughh my head is spinning...'

Slowly opening my eyes the first thing I notice is that I'm laying on the ground.

Next I push myself up, still having not regained all of my strength this was rather difficult.

Y/n: "Didn't I tell you... I'm a fucking hard dude to kill..."

Tatemoyo: "Master you're alive !?"

Y/n: "Don't call me 'Master', it's Y/n, you know this Yametemoyo and yes... I AM alive."

Y/n: "By the way, Frank sends his regards, kind of rude of you to leave him just like that."

Not getting a answer from him I look around trying to see where Gawr may be and that's when I saw them in the distance.

Y/n: "What is... what is Baelz doing here ?"

End of chapter 10

Horikemo: "Hey hololovers, I hope you enjoyed the chapter despite me feeling like a lot of the parts were badly written..."

Horikemo: "I don't wanna get too into it, but I had a rather busy last week and even this week, add onto that I barely found motivation to do things and well... here I am !"

Horikemo: "Though I really hope you still liked some of the parts, I promise the next chapter/s will be better in quality and writing !"

Horikemo: "I don't really well... have much else to say to be honest, so lastly let me just thank you all for reading what I write and supporting it !"

Horikemo: "Feel free to give me criticism or tips on things that could be written differently/better, but again not to a point where you roast me ! ( though you all are too wholesome and kind imo, so you most likely wouldn't genuinely insult me, I'm sure of that ! )"

Horikemo: "And like usual, have a amazing day, a even better life and stay hydrated !"

Horikemo: "With all said and done... Horikemo out !"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

38.2K 957 18
Y/n L/n is a 21 year-old graphic designer and Twitter artist. He lives in Japan and lives alone in an apartment. He dreams of having a girlfriend but...
84.6K 1.9K 23
From the start, our main character has always had a fascination with technology. It all started at age five when he saw his first-ever 3d animated fi...
453K 10.3K 54
⚠️ [!!... STILL UNDERGOING (HILARIOUSLY SLOW) EDITING!!] ⚠️ Y/n L/n, a caring, popular, professional gamer, and a YouTuber, is streaming with 2k View...
1.3K 45 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...