The Truth

By jaspoppy

Where Klaus Mikaelson reunites with his old lover that he cheated on and finds out she's built a family. Harr... More

CAST
Cast 2
Mood Boards
SUMMARY
The School
Aurora Forbes-Black
Snake
Half The Truth
Sirius Black
Meet my husband
Fights
Please Read

-The Truth-

26.3K 343 22
By jaspoppy

"She was blessed with magic it's self"

"Children are blessings"

Dancing barefoot in the dark, If only I had the strength to change your mind.
-Save Yourself, KALEO

"But I never can seem to give you up, guess I'm out of my mind"
-Bitter Love, Pia Mia

"I can't help but love you, even though I try not to"
-War Of Hearts, Rulle

"You showed up solo but I know she's at home, and you're actin' sincere"
-Ex's, Oliva Penalva

"My reputation's never been worse, so you must like me for me"
-Delicate, Taylor Swift

"Bed, stay in bed, the feeling of your skin locked in my head"
-Talking Body, Tove Lo

"I pick my poison and it's you, nothing could kill me like you do"
-Poison, Rita Ora

"You have no idea the power she holds."

"Look what you have done to her."

"I don't like your little games, don't like your tilted stage"
- Look What You Made Me Do. Taylor Swift

"Don't blame me , love made me crazy"
- Don't Blame Me, Taylor Swift

"Got a feeling that I'm going under, but I know that I'll make it out alive"
- Stitches, Shawn Mendes

"He's like one too many drinks, and my intuition starts to sink"
- Pray, Bebe Rexha

"When you pull me under, will you make me stronger?"
- Deep Water, American Authors

"We've taken different paths and travelled different roads, I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old"
- Brother, Kodaline

"I'm sending the raven, black bird in the sky,sending a signal that I'm here"
- Far From Here (The Raven), Same Tinnesz

♤♤♤DISCLAMER♤♤♤

I do not own Harry Potter, The Vampire Diaires, The Originals or Legacies nor any of the characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the characters, plot, background, and dialogue I created for my OCS and storyline that appear in my story. Stealing it would be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated, like I said before.

♤♤♤WARNINGS♤♤♤

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries and blood and mature language and content.  If this content cause you discomfort, continue with caution. {{a warning will be put at the top of any chapters that include certain topics if necessary}}

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.7K 56
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต "๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ" ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ...
40.5K 583 11
just some imagines about good ole kol. gender neutral stories. currently closed for requests and writing has stopped for the time being. thank u fo...
603K 14.2K 57
แด›สœแด‡ษดแด€ ๊œฑแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡ แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€. ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
156K 4.8K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...