( My Lover's Dream)I will des...

By maizakatog03

Synopsis: Character: Jenn Lopez and Ryan Mondragon Setting: The city of Makati city Metro Manila Philippines... More

My lover's dream
Jenn's parents dream of her
Here Jenn finds out, how close the world is, for like her of the poor. And test
Ryan also has hidden goodness in his heart. Ryan's first visit to Jenn's house,
Ryan doesn't know why he gets hurt when Jenn is with Karl. Because for Ryan, it'
Ryan seems to be in love. to Jenn
Fake friends
Friends forever
Ryan and Jenn are together at the party
Jenn and Ryan come home drunk, so something unexpected happens.
Ryan's parents can't accept Jenn and Ryan's relationship
Jenn and Ryan's relationship has been reconciled and returned to normal.
Jenn is about to fly to Hong Kong
Jenn and Ryan meet again
Once in a cheater always a cheater
Jenn finds out the real conspiracy between Karl and Laiza
The secret way Jenn and Ryan feel about each other
Ryan confessed his love to Jenn again
Jenn and Ryan are in a relationship again
my dream girl

Whatever Jenn doesn't want to be with Ryan she can do nothing but endure to be w

1 1 0
By maizakatog03

Chapter: 13

The students are excited because their field trip is open, and Jenn and Ryan are in the car together. Because Jenn was no longer on the bus that was their Rental car.

Since Jenn was already full and late, she had no choice but to join her mortal enemy Ryan. Karl had a bad trip because he would have been the first to ride with Jenn but only their P.E teacher Sir Reynard Vargas rode.

Jenn had to persevere with Ryan just to be with him on their field trip.

"Ride that? Or maybe don't come first!"

Ryan said, Jenn was especially bored and if it just didn't matter where they were going she wouldn't have the patience to be with Ryan. Because Jenn just sees Ryan ruining her day.

"Mr, brag if I don't just lose big grades, I won't tolerate being with you in a car."

Jenn says,

"I know you're just narrowing down, because I can't believe you're the only woman who doesn't admire me."

"While all the girls are messing with me, and why Jenn, what kind of guy are you?"

Ryan asked,

"First of all, I don't have a type for you, and secondly I want a man who is not arrogant and I want a gentleman. And all I want in a man is the opposite of you."

Jenn replied, Ryan was just smiling because he saw how angry Jenn was again, and it seemed like Ryan was even happier when Jenn was angry. Jenn got on, and let Ryan tease her.

"Wear a seatbelt, we're a long way off!"

Ryan said, and Ryan smiled at Jenn. Jenn gets even more annoyed when she sees Ryan smiling at her. Because of what Jenn was thinking, it was as if Ryan was teasing her.

"I thought in the back that's what I'm going to ride,"

Ryan makes a way for him to talk to Jenn, but Jenn doesn't really pay attention to Ryan.

"Say if you want to pee or whatever you feel don't be quiet."

Ryan said they had a two -hour trip, and because they were running so fast they didn’t realize they also arrived right away.

To prevent Ryan from talking to Jenn, while they were traveling, he covered his face and put earphones in his ears. So Ryan did nothing but speed up, and keep quiet.

So they arrived immediately, and they went ahead of the bus rented by their teacher. Ryan just asked where exactly the location they were going and he just did a search on Google maps.

They arrived first and after a while Karl also followed them. Ryan immediately went downstairs and opened the door to Jenn who was asleep while they were traveling, because her face was covered and her earphones were on.

"Hey miss sungit, let's come, wake up there."

Ryan said, and Jenn opened her eyes, and looked around. Jenn saw a nice view of the sea, afternoon they arrived, about 2:00 pm they arrived. Jenn got out and took her things from the car,

"Don't take our things first, until we know where we're going to make a tent."

Ryan said seriously, and Jenn listened to him.

"Jenn, how are you? Is it your trip?"

Karl asked,

"It's okay Karl, it's kind of boring!"

And Jenn smiled and looked at Ryan with a stealthy look. Karl smiled as well and he understood what Jenn meant. Just a moment of his Waiting came the bus ridden by their other classmates.

And together Ryan and sir Reynard were talking,

"Guys before we proceed to our areas, first bring all the girls and boys. Count each one to find out if you are all here."

Sir Reynard Vargas said, everyone listened to him and they formed a group again, the girls would prepare the utensils and cook.

And the boys were the ones to make the tent, everyone was together and working together so their work was finished immediately.

What they do is hard and tiring for them especially with students who are not skilled at the job. But on this field trip, here they can show their ability and no rich and poor are all equal.

That’s what Ma’am Claire Montes always says to her students. There are other students who just rely on their partner, especially the friendship of Julia and Lea.

They are both cursed by their class, they are rich and they get everything, they want to bring their personal nanny because they don't want to get tired.

But not allowed because this field trip is for them to learn how to stand on their feet. Not dependent on others, so ma'am Claire's favorite student is Jenn because she sees how kind and helpful Jenn is.

All the work he could do, and did not depend on his companions.

"Did you notice anything?"

Julia said to Leah,

"Ohhh! I've been annoyed with the two of them before, those suckers! Ma'am only praises them. Because they pretend to work hard."

Lea says the two are annoyed with Jenn and Analiza because they are the only ones everyone praises. They finished preparing their necessities and all the girls were together in a tent.

Each tent had four bedrooms, everyone planned that tonight they would have a drink. Many agreed and it seemed like only Jenn didn't want to drink beer.

It was evening and they had finished eating their dinner. They ate happily and loudly. They talked and thought of a plan of what is good to do tonight and tomorrow morning.

So they thought they would get drunk and forget their problems. Jenn is just quiet because she doesn't drink. In Jenn's group they had five girls and five boys, so what they did was just two tents and one tent for five to sleep.

And they were also going to drink together tonight, Karl wondered what was a better drink and not brave. Because Karl thought Jenn was going to drink, the plan was done, and they made their game.

Their first game was to spin a bottle and whoever was hit by the bottle in front of him would drink beer. Jenn doesn’t want to join, because she doesn’t really drink.

But no one is exempted, everyone is included. First out was Karl, Karl immediately took a glass filled with beer and drank. He turned the bottle again, Ryan was out until many of them were out and drinking.

Jenn was happy because the bottle still hadn't hit her, but she didn't know she was waiting. Jenn, the out and Lea immediately gave a beer, but Ryan took it and he drank.

Karl would have taken it but Ryan was ahead of him, everyone was looking at each other because they knew Ryan wasn't like that.

Lea and Julia were especially annoyed, because they didn't want Jenn to outdo her. Just a moment and noi they realized that it was dawn.

Their teacher, ma'am Claire, put them to bed. The ibs could no longer stand and most of them were asleep and could no longer breathe.

Ryan was left vomiting and could hardly stand, Jenn didn't want to help But he remembered When he drank alcohol he should be the one to drink.

Jenn thought, who was also right in Ryan's heart, and they were all asleep and only Jenn and Ryan were left. Jenn helped Ryan, because she remembered what Ryan had done to her earlier. Ryan was vomiting, and almost all of his clothes were full of dirt.

"It's up to you!"

And Jenn removed Ryan's dress, Ryan fell down and he hugged Jenn. This shiver was really drunk, Jenn had in mind.

Jenn rubbed Ryan's face, and Jenn noticed the tip of Ryan's nose and his handsome manhood.

"Karin is handsome but you're just arrogant"

said Jenn as she wiped Ryan. Ryan noticed that someone was holding his face, Ryan took Jenn's hand and kissed her.

"Hey manyakis, I think you're kidding!"

Jenn said angrily, but Ryan still couldn't stop and he pulled Jenn and kissed her. Jenn prevents Ryan from touching her but Ryan continues with his plan.

Ryan kissed Jenn but Jenn slapped him. Jenn shouted but no one could hear them because everyone was asleep. But when Jenn slapped Ryan Ryan woke up, and let go of Jenn.

Ryan apologized because he didn’t know what he was doing. Jenn was crying and Ryan hugged her. Ryan didn't want to do that But because of drunkenness he didn't do anything wrong.

Chapter: 14

Jenn was especially annoyed with Ryan because of what she did to Jenn last night. But Ryan insists on apologizing to Jenn, because he knows he was wrong.

And Jenn didn't spread it either because she didn't want to ruin her reputation at their school. But Ryan suggested that when they drank again he would not join first because he felt bad.

Tomorrow they will go home because they have finished a week of vacation. Jenn also asked for a favor so that she would take the bus and Julia would go with Ryan.

Ryan and Julia no longer refused, as Julia preferred to be with Ryan. Because there’s no woman who doesn’t like Ryan, but no matter what Ryan does he won’t forget the sin he committed against Jenn.

He was embarrassed and remorseful of Jenn, because he didn’t know why he had done such a thing to Jenn. Ryan doesn’t want to remember what reason and where it started, why he kissed Jenn.

And if Jenn hadn’t just shouted and slapped her she wouldn’t have woken up. But for Ryan not remembering what he did to Jenn. They arrived soon and Ryan drove Julia to their house.

Chapter: 15

Even though Jenn was angry, Ryan still took Jenn to the hospital because he knew that her foot injury was painful.

"Where are you taking me, it's not the detection of the house ahhh!"

Jenn says,

"Is it okay! Just shut up, my hand hurts with a wound, then the noise goes away."

Ryan's response,

"How can I not ask if I'm aware of where you're taking me and you're taking advantage of me."

Angry Jenn said Ryan didn't answer and allowed accelerated the drive. Because no matter what they say he didn’t win over Jenn,

They arrived at the hospital and Ryan dropped Jenn off and called the assigned nurse to help her walk because she couldn't run much.

"Sir, maybe you want your hand to be treated, you're already pale and it looks like a lot of blood has come out of your body."

The nurse said to Ryan,

"Don't understand me ma'am, use the one with me."

Ryan's response, And Ryan talked to the nurse, he left his contact number and asked for the bank account number of the hospital and Jenn would only pay for his credit card.

And then Ryan left first he was sure if Jenn was okay and he also took a taxi to take Jenn to their house.

Ryan also paid so that Jenn would have no problem, he would have gone to the police station to find out what they did to the person who tried to steal from Jenn.

But he couldn't take it anymore and he lost his sight. Ryan fell and fortunately those who saw him helped him right away.

And as for Jenn's thief, she's already being held by Ryan's Uncle General David Mondragon.

They ran Ryan to the emergency room and treated him. And Jenn was about to leave, when she saw Ryan's car still outside.

"Ma'am, I've been waiting for you before, I'm waiting for you on board and I'll take you to your house."

A taxi driver said, but Jenn wondered why Ryan's car was still outside, he was going to get in but she thought of Ryan's face that had turned pale earlier.

She didn't even pay for her hospital expenses, so she went downstairs and asked the nurse where the man who had taken her earlier was.

But he just found out that Ryan was in the emergency room and his condition was critical because he had a deep wound that was stabbed with a sharp knife.

Jenn was worried and felt sorry for Ryan, because if only Ryan hadn’t helped her find out she had already received all the money.

Jenn called her mother to let her know what had happened to her. And where is he now, because he knows that his mother and father are worried because he has not been able to cry before.

Fortunately, Jenn called them because her mother had been waiting for them. But when Alissa found out what happened to her son, she immediately rushed to the hospital and went to Jenn. While Jenn is looking for Ryan where he is now.

Jenn asked a nurse and she found out that Ryan was in the emergency room and in critical condition. Because he had a deep wound on the arm of the hand, and a lot of blood was lost to him.

Jenn ran and looked at Ryan in the emergency room, she saw Ryan lying down and with oxygen in his nose. Jenn was in tears and she thought that if it weren’t for Ryan helping her, she wouldn’t be in the hospital today.

Called already in the hospital is Ryan's guardian, and they call him nanny Mara Fortunately, Jenn called them because her mother had been waiting for them.

But when Alissa found out what happened to her son, she immediately rushed to the hospital and went to Jenn. While Jenn is looking for Ryan where he is now.

Jenn asked a nurse and she found out that Ryan was in the emergency room and in critical condition. Because he had a deep wound on the arm of the hand, and a lot of blood was lost to him.

Jenn ran and looked at Ryan in the emergency room, she saw Ryan lying down and with oxygen in his nose. Jenn was in tears and she thought that if it weren’t for Ryan helping her, she wouldn’t be in the hospital today.

The hospital has already called Ryan's guardian, and they will call nanny Mara. And the one who answered was manang Maria, manang immediately went to the hospital and found out the whole truth.

Because he didn't know why Ryan got into a fight, he didn't have an enemy, Ryan's behavior was bad but he didn't like to make trouble first.

Manang also informs Ryan's friends what happened to him. Luis and Ronald were surprised by what happened to Ryan because Ryan was able to go to the squatter area. Getting to know Ryan didn’t go to the dirty place.

Her friends took Ryan to the hospital, and they saw Jenn watching over him. Jenn was bent over and so tired that she fell asleep next to Ryan's bed. To this day Ryan still doesn't wake up, and his nanny and friends are still worried.

Especially Jenn, who was the reason Ryan was ruined. Jenn's parents also come and look for her, they find Jenn with Ryan. Alissa wants to know what the whole truth is, why they are in the hospital with Ryan now.

So long story, Jenn told only direct to the point of the story, because she was also hurt because she had a foot injury. But Ryan was worse because he had a wound in his arm and his wound was deep.

Jenn is worried about how she can tell Ryan her thoughts, because she hasn't even asked for sincere thanks for Ryan. because he was very indebted.

Julia wanted to ask why in the two hours they had been together they hadn’t even spoken. And he always scratches his head and hits his head.

It seems like the size of Ryan’s problem. Julia wanted to ask but she couldn’t because she was scared and embarrassed to ask. Julia arrived and Ryan dropped her off, and Ryan never got out of his car.

"Thanks again Ryan for serving me."

Julia said, and Ryan just smiled at Julia, Jenn just thought that Ryan might have a problem so she hadn't moved before.

Ryan left and went home, Luis and Ronald didn't touch Ryan anymore because they knew that when he stopped talking there was a hidden problem.

"Did that come?"

Manang asked him,

"yes manang,"

Ryan's answer to his nanny. Ryan climbed up and it was obvious he was lethargic because he wasn’t talking. Manang called Ryan's friends to find out why Ryan came home sluggish and seemed out of place.

But his friends replied that he was okay and nothing bad happened to them at the Beach resort. Manang let Ryan rest first and maybe he was just tired.

Jenn had just arrived at their house and was also lethargic and did not speak. Alissa and Lito are new, because they know their son, they love to talk but why now, they go to his room and lock it as if they don't want to be disturbed.

Alissa let Jenn go first, and her son might be tired so he wouldn't speak. He will ask and talk tomorrow, the next day Jenn and Ryan will still not speak and are lethargic. So the maker of the Way Alissa instructed Jenn to buy the necessities in their store.

Jenn didn't refuse, and just followed her mother's orders. Jenn immediately went to the market and brought the money her mother had given her.

Jenn didn't know that someone had been watching her for a long time. One of their neighbors is jealous of them, because since Alissa has been selling their store has no customers.

So he blocked Jenn and took all her money, shouted and helped Jenn far away from the men so nothing immediately helped him. Jenn had run out of money, taken away by an unknown man wearing a bonnet and covering his face.

Jenn ran and chased the man, Jenn stumbled because the man who received her money ran fast. A car was coming and Jenn stopped and she asked for help, Ryan immediately put Jenn on and they chased the fast running man.

The man turned another corner, and Ryan's car could no longer get in there, so Ryan got out and ran and chased him. Ryan ran fast because he was the best at speeding in their school.

Ryan has loved running and swimming since he was a child. All the games she participates in, Ryan chases and soon she catches up with the man who swept away all of Jenn's money that she was supposed to buy for her mother to use in Their store.

Ryan punched the man and he called the police and caught Jenn’s money thief. Ryan was exhausted and the dirt of his fancy pants was covered in dirty mud on the street.

Ryan just walked towards Jenn, who could no longer stand properly due to injuries from falling while chasing the thief. Jenn saw Ryan approaching her, even though she was lame walking she met Ryan.

" How Did you catch him?"

Jenn asked, and Ryan didn't answer and he just handed Jenn's bag and invited her to go home first and then she went shopping because she might not be able to cope because she had injuries to her foot.

Even though Ryan wouldn’t speak it was obvious to Jenn that he was hurt because his mouth was bloody and he wrapped his hand around it as if it was a lot of sugar.

Jenn no longer asked and she went with Ryan, Jenn didn’t speak because she recognized what Ryan had done to her. Jenn was angry, but she thought Ryan had built himself up just so he could get Jenn's money from a male thief.

"Thank you so much for helping me, but that doesn't mean I forgive you for what you did to me,"

Jenn says,

"I know how to be grateful, I'm not like you."

And in the other direction Jenn was looking not at Ryan.

"Jenn, sorry! I know I'm wrong but I'm explaining, I didn't mean what I did manang__"

And Ryan wouldn't go on saying anything to her because Jenn stopped because she didn't want to hear Ryan's explanation. So Ryan just stopped and wouldn't continue what he was going to say to Jenn.

Chapter: 16

Until now it is still not a mistake that Ryan is, so even though Ryan's parents Mrs, Laila Mondragon and Mr, John Mondragon are far away, they have to go home to the Philippines.

Because their only child is in critical condition. Manang didn't want to let the Mondragon couple know what happened to Ryan because he knew he would be the first to be scolded.

And he didn't want to worry about them, but it had to be because Ryan hadn't made a mistake in two days.

Ryan's parents booked an emergency flight to go home to the Philippines because they found out that Ryan was in the hospital and in critical conditions.

Just a few hours later and Ryan's parents arrived, Laila had many questions for manang. And he saw Jenn and her parents inside the hospital.

"Man, who are these people? Why are they here in my son's room?

Laila asked a lot of questions, and it was obvious to her that she was disgusted because Laila didn't like poor people.

Manang explained why Jenn and her parents were here. Laila and John can't believe that Ryan will risk his life just to save this squatter girl.

Laila doesn’t want to think that Ryan likes Jenn because she can’t allow this to happen. Laila talked to Jenn's mom, and said everything she wanted to say, she didn't want Jenn to approach Ryan. Because he can’t allow Jenn to ruin Ryan’s life.

Laila treated Alissa badly so Alissa did not miss the opportunity to insult her son. Ryan is rich so they don't fit in with Ryan, but Jenn and Ryan don't have a relationship so Alissa can't accept everything Laila said to Jenn.

"Man, please guide your son, so that he doesn't become a leech that clings to my son Ryan."

"Because whatever the grass does, it still can't reach a Tree that's big."

"And if you know how to understand, when you raise your child well, it won't stick to his level."

Laila insults Jenn,

"Ma'am, I have a lot of respect for you because you are Ryan's mother, you are rich and educated but I don't know where you are highly educated, your brain is also shallow."

Alissa replied,

"Next time you ask first, because our son has no relationship. And I know Jenn, she's not like the ones you told her."

"How are you to tell me that? What do you think of yourself? What are you bragging about to me, don't fight me because you won't like what I do to you."

Laila said angrily. Alissa stopped scolding Laila and just called Jenn to leave.

"Mom, Ryan hasn't woken up yet, we'll leave later."

Jenn said

"Come on Jenn, we don't belong here and the people here are queens."

Disgusted Alissa says, Jenn can't understand what's going on so she doesn't want to leave but Alissa forces her. Laila smiled and wanted the two to leave,

"Hey cheap girl when something happens to my son remember this, your body can't do what I do to you remember that."

Laila said and held Jenn's hand tightly. Alissa got angry and let go of Jenn's hand, Jenn was hurt by Laila's holding, so she seemed to understand what was happening.

Jenn wanted to see Ryan but didn't, maybe because his mother's bad habit is next to him. It hurts that Jenn leaves Ryan even though she's mad at him.

Because he knew in himself that he was greatly indebted to Ryan. Moments later Ryan woke up and saw his mommy and daddy. And his friends but he looked around and the person he expected was gone.

Ryan was sad and worried because he thought about what had happened to Jenn, and why she was in the hospital now.

"Mom, you came!"

Ryan said and kissed his Mommy and daddy's forehead.

"Son, I found out what happened to you, why did you risk your life just because of the squatter woman."

"Son, just don't make the mistake of liking that cheap girl, don't ruin our family background."

Angry Laila said,

"Hon, stop! Our son just woke up, son not feeling well do you feel?"

"Son, your mommy and I are worried about you, and I hope you stay out of trouble, because your Mom and I left a big business just to see if you're okay."

John said,

"Yes Dad!"

Ryan's calm response, Jenn and her mother have arrived home, Alissa is obviously angry because her face is badtrip.

Lito knew something bad had happened because Alissa's face you couldn't paint in anger. Lito didn't want to ask any more questions and just waited for Jenn and Alissa to be stories.

But Jenn seems to have no intention of telling her dad what happened to them because he entered her room and locked it. Jenn's face was sad because she wasn't sure about Ryan's condition before he went home.

Jenn was upset and wanted to know if Ryan had woken up, but she didn't know where to ask. Jenn called her friend Analiza, asking if Ronald and Luis had a number on her, because that was the one with Ryan’s mother and father who were left in the hospital.

Analiza immediately replied,

"Hello, Jenn did you get called?"

Analiza says on the other line.

"Analiza, I'm just going to ask you something, it's important! Do Ryan's friends have a cell phone number for you?"

Jenn asks, and Analiza wonders why she's asking the number of her enemy's friends.

Analiza thought negatively and didn't want to ask Jenn what she was thinking badly.

"Jenn why? Did something happen?"

Analiza asked nervously,

"Yes Analiza there! Because this morning when I went to the market, someone tried to take my money.

And in an unexpected event Ryan was there, and he helped me get my wallet from A mama, and he was stabbed in the arm.

"Analiza, Ryan is in the hospital now and I'm worried because he hasn't woken up yet. I want to see him and find out if he's awake. But–! I'll just tell you a long story."

Jenn said, while Jenn was speaking on the other line and until she said goodbye and dropped the call, Analiza still couldn't speak because she was worried about what happened to Ryan.

Analiza didn't wait for Jenn to call again and immediately changed her clothes and went to the hospital to find out if Ryan was dead.

Before Analiza left, she first sent Luis' number in a message to Jenn's mobile phone inbox. Analiza arrived quickly and did not introduce herself to Ryan's guards, but she was happy to see that Ryan was awake.

Laila doesn't like Jenn, because He doesn't like poor people like Jenn, so he forbids Jenn and Ryan to meet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 993 41
A boy save a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old, because its suddenly cross the road without looking if there is some track crossing the road...
238K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
20.7K 2.1K 34
Her mother thought "She has a strong reason for agreeing to this wedding." Her father thought "She accepted this wedding for her mom." Her sister tho...
11.7K 160 17
✪𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞✪ "Love..." "Oh, my God, I've had way too much wine today." "Well, I wanted to tell you that..." "I want you to know how mu...