Getting To Know The Future

By mnn_mnn_mnn

[DISCONTINUED] people reacts to the WIKI of the people of Date posted: March 23, 2022 Language: English St... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23

17

9.9K 431 258
By mnn_mnn_mnn

<17 King Shickler & God of Death>

"Human can I go there too?" Raon asked, creased forehead.

"No." He firmly said.

"But all of them are there." He stumped his legs in the table almost making it break.

"No, it's not for kids." He didn't even think twice and just drunk his lemon tea.

"Okay." He fly slumped in the table while pouting.

"Do you think Park Jin Tae would come back alive?" TBOH Cale asked while creasing his forehead. This mid twenties Cale is still not used to things like this.

Almost all the people and beings in the hall are now gone, they are all in the underground arena. Watching the 'sparring' of different beings to Jin Tae.

Only the god of death who's busy in his papers, the two Cale, the two Rok Soo and the children are in the hall the rest are watching.

TCF Cale didn't want the kids to go, they might learn new things. Sheritt and Eruhaben would blame him for sure.

"He would, trust them." E1 Rok Soo said and smirk.

'He would but barely alive?' He thought.

"WHY ARE ALL SO CALM!?" TBOH Cale shouted and slammed the glass of wine in the table. "AREN'T YOU GUYS SUPPOSED TO DO SOMETHING?"

"Welcome to the real world kid." E2 Rok Soo said and raise his glass of wine to TBOH Cale. He might be younger to TBOH Cale but he already have look to TCF Cale's memory making him mature.

"Oh my this is making me nervous." He sighed and massage his neck. "This is that Jung Soo guy's fault."

"Yeah, he made things more exciting!" E1 Rok Soo chuckled and clapped his hands.

TBOH Cale just look at him dumbfounded. "Did regression and transmigration damage you brain too?"

E1 Rok Soo winked at him. "Actually it made my brain smarter. You will understand me soon."

"What the-" TBOH Cale can't help but sigh.

[My favorite mortals looks enjoying with each other.] The god of death finally stand up from his couch and walk near them.

"DO I LOOK LIKE ENJOYING?" TBOH Cale shouted and rolled his eyes.

[How about giving them cute surprise so their anger would vanish.] He happily said to the men.

"I'm interested, what is that annoying god?" Raon finally brighten.

"A-annoying god?" The god was too stunned at his nickname.

"Yes you are." He wagged his tail and smiled at the god. TCF Cale shivered because that smile is very familiar.

[I see.] He scratched his head.

"What I mean is introducing them to traditional clothing of Korea. Since Korean are involved in this." He happily said.

"You want us to wear hanbok?" E2 Rok Soo asked while his eyebrow is almost meeting in annoyance.

[That's right!] Hw winked.

"I don't want to." E2 Rok Soo immediately said.

"I want too!" E1 Rok Soo energetically said. He have been in Korea for two years but he haven't wear one since he is busy at the company.

[You're such and angel Rok Soo.] The god of death almost hugged him in delight. Someone finally agree with him.

"I don't wanna wear anything like that!" TBOH Cale immediately said. "I know nothing about Korea and I'm not connected in Korea at this time." He state his reasoning, he wants to get out from this shit.

[Mmm.] The god of death look at him and hummed. [Okay.]

"I don't want-" What Cale is about to say is cut.

[Then Cale Henituse would be wearing the female hanbok.] The god of death said ignoring him and his thinking deeply what would look good at him even everything looks good at Cale.

"I DON'T-"

[You're thinner so female hanbok would look good at you.]

"No-"

[Pink would do.]

"I don't -"

[You will look good.]

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO!"

[I'll give you 5,000 gold coins.]

"Where's the outfit?"

E2 Rok Soo was just dragged by them even he don't want to wear it.

--

"Cale-nim?" TCF Choi Han immediately shouted when he entered the hall. His forehead creased when he didn't see TCF Cale.

[Before you throw tantrum, Cale Henituse is coming back with surprise for everyone.] The god of death said when he saw TCF Choi Han's face.

"What surprise?" TCF Alberu asked when he heard it.

[Just wait and everyone please sit down. Your two hours break is done and we'll continue our wiki react immediately.] He smiled.

The spar with Jin Tae was also showed to gods who's watching. This made them more happy even is kinda brutal.

Thirty minutes later the hall is full again and everyone have different reaction and was talking with each other.

Tho mostly of TCF people are still rigid, two hours are not enough with them.

[Okay everytime is settled, now for appreciation of Korea. We will show you the beautiful traditional clothing of Korea.] The god of death announced.

Everyone was hooked at now exited. [Please come in my handsome dolls!] The god of death shouted.

The big double door opened all the way. Revealing three people standing with different expressions.

TCF Cale is wearing a pink hanbok for women that's already touching the floor because it's long. His crimson red long hair is combed neatly and some strands are in side of his face and it's braided in the end.

His wearing a blank expression but the TCF people clearly know that his annoyed.

E1 Rok Soo is smiling lightly wearing a hanbok for male, it was mint in color and and some white. His also wearing a hat.

His totally enjoying the show.

E2 Rok Soo looks lost, after the god stripped them and forcedly dress them up with this clothing he feel tired. His wearing a tortoise colored hanbok with white for male and the hat was hanged in his back.

He have this blank expression but his eyebrows are almost meeting.

(The look looks like this.
Yes, I draw them. (╥﹏╥) )

"They look so unreal." TCF Amiru said.

"It look good at them." TCF Eruhaben nodded.

More complements are given but there are people that are silent can't open their mouth in shocked and amazement.

When Cale look at everyone he didn't saw Park Jin Tae and he didn't asked where is him.

--

NAME
Shickler
시켈러

"Father it's you." Paseton pointed the screen.

"Looks like it's finally me."

"This is interesting."

ALIASES
King of the Whales
King of the Oceans

RELATIVES
† Unnamed Wife
Witira (daughter)
Paseton (son)

OCCUPATIONS
King of the Whale Tribe

AFFILIATIONS
Whale Tribe
Cale Henituse

"You really got involved to humans." TBOH Shickler said and chuckled.

"You also did." TCF Shickler retorted.

ABILITIES
Berserk Transformation

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

AGE
+300

PLACE OF BIRTH
Western Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Whale

GENDER
Male

EYE COLOR
Blue

HAIR COLOR
Blue

"His children got their appearance from him."

"Yeah, they look exactly like him."

The current King of the Whales, and the father of Witira and Paseton. His beast form is that of a Humpback Whale.

"His whale form is very big." Raon said and smile in excitement.

Shickler is the most handsome middle-aged man in the novel, to the extent that the original novel had taken four lines to describe Shickler's appearance. Shickler has an old, yet cool voice.

"..."

"I won't disagree with that." TBOH Rosalyn said in the first sentence of the text.

TCF Cale also nodded because that's how he exactly describe him.

"Now my confidence is boosted to the highest level." TCF Shickler laughed.

The Whale Tribe’s king and mediator of the ocean was someone with blue hair and blue eyes. Paseton and Shickler look a bit similar.

As the king of the ocean Shickler gave off a very strong pressure. He had a presence that could not be compared to the king of a kingdom that oversaw a small region of the Western continent.

"Tsk." TCF and TBOH Archie knows how scary is that aura is.

You can feel it even you're meters away from him, and for someone who's got beaten up with that scary aura he knows it very well.

Personality
He has the regalness of a king, but when frazzled can lose it and turn into a neighborhood uncle.

"He is." TCF Cale commented when he remember how he act like before.

History

Original Plot

Schickler planned to pass the throne to his daughter and go live in the human world with Paseton. He felt like Paseton would have been happy if they did that. But Paseton died from mermaid poison.

Schickler had a conversation with Lock about Paseton. < “I had a son who was mixed-blood. That was why … he had a lot of difficulties. He was too weak to live in the ocean.” “Then does he live on land?” “No. That terrible son of mine left this world before me." >

The last words the Whale King had said to Lock in the novel were < “That is why I do not want to lose any more family members.” >

TBOH Lock felt something tugged in his hearth when he remember that conversation he have with the king before.

"Paseton." TBOH Shickler whispered and smile sadly.

Current Plot

Shickler met with Cale Henituse and his group on their way to the Whipper Kingdom to thank him for saving Paseton, and give him a package containing three things, one of which was the bottle of Dead Dragon's Mana that the mermaid's poison had been removed from. He questioned why Cale wanted the dead mana, as no one without the darkness element could use it, but did not receive an answer.

"Mmm, what did you do to that dead mana?", TCF Shickler is still curious.

"I traded it." TCF Cale answered.

"To whom?"

"Unfortunately, to me!" TCF Alberu just 'tsk'.

TCF Shickler just chuckled. The two of them looks really close together.

[End!] The god of death said.

"Cale-nim you look so beautiful." TCF Choi Han immediately said to Cale.

"Is that so?" TCF Cale look at his outfit. "Tho this is for women."

"Everything is good when you wear it." TCF Alberu said.

"I see, thank you." He look away from them and smiled. He tucked the small hair in his ear.

He didn't know how the two mean blushed.

[ANGELINA NO!] The god of death shouted.

[No, let's read your wiki!] The sun goddess smiled.

NAME
God of Death
죽음의 신

"Now this is more interesting." TCF Cale change his genuine smile to his famous scammer smile.

His thinking that he might get some useful informations here.

ALIASES
God of the Eternal Rest

"Why are not god of annoyance?" TCF Cage asked and rolled her eyes.

[Shut up, you're my holy maiden.]

"I didn't agree with that!"

[As if I care.]

AFFILIATIONS
Choi Jung Gun
White Star
Choi Han
Lee Soo Hyuk
Choi Jung Soo
Kim Rok Soo
Cale Henituse
Cage
Church of the God of Death

"His affiliated from evil to good." TBOH Rosalyn said.

ABILITIES
able to see the date of a person's death

"Oh that's interesting." Joo Ho Shik smiled.

POWERS
Vow of Death

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
God
Human (former)

"You were a human?" TBOH Choi Han asked.

[Of course.] He rolled his eyes.

GENDER
Male

I am a god who is incapable of foresight. However, I am able to see one kind of future.

"And that is death." E2 Rok Soo whispered but still heard by many.

GOD OF DEATH

The God of Death, also known as the God of the Eternal Rest, is one of the gods whose church is spread out in the Roan Kingdom that doesn't have a national religion. The Church of the God of Death is famous for the vow of death and also there isn't much known about that church other than the vow. To make a vow of death is also one of the absolute rules for the God of Death just like to make a test is an absolute rule for the God of Despair.

"Gods are very dangerous." TBOH Alberu commented.

"Anyone can be dangerous." TCF Alberu said.

Personality

Cage noted that the God of Death is a persistent god.

"Accurate." TCF Cale said.

History

According to the sealed god, the god of death also killed single-lifers in order to become a god. However, it appears that the god of death has a single-lifer friend who died at the hands of the sealed god, which might explain his disdain for the sealed god, although there might be more than just that.

[We don't have to talk about that.] The god immediately said when he saw the questioning look of the mortal.

TCF Cale can see how his joyful eyes changed into eyes full of sorrow.

Abilities

He is a god that could see the date of a person's death. The God of Death is not capable of foresight, other than the future of one's death. At the moment of their death, or if they are in extreme danger, that could potentially lead to their death, he would offer that person a deal. The God of Death receives death as a condition of making the deal to keep the gods' eyes on the world.

Everyone are just silent and reading the information about the god. It's very rare to learn thing about gods.

Making a vow of death is one of the God of Death's absolute rules. He has the ability to locate the individual who took the vow of death.

"So that's how he knows that Young master Cale is in danger before." TCF Cage nodded, slightly thankful to the god.

"What do you mean?" TBOH asked in curiosity.

"Young master was brought to the domain of the sealed god making him suffer." She explained.

It might be low whisper but a lot still hear.

On the nights of the new moon, when the moon was not visible, was when the strength of the God of Death was at its peak.

When chaos arises in one of the worlds, the God of Death usually sends single-lifers to deal with it.

"What are does single lifers?" TBOH Alberu asked the god.

[Let's just say that they are mortals that's capable on being a god when they die.] He don't want explain to them about those mortals.

"Is there a single lifer in our world?" TCF Lock asked the god.

[Choi Han.] Everyone went silent when he state the name. [He is a mortal from other dimension.]

The two Choi Han is now silent and have their blank face. In TBOH no one know about it and in TCF only TCF Cale and TCF Alberu knows.

Just like the others, Choi Han is also scared to reveal his secrets.

Plot

The Church of the God of Death is first mentioned along with Cage's appearance. In the past the God of Death only came to Cage when she was sleeping because sleep was similar to death. That was why sleep was a path of sorts of the God of Death. It changed when she heard him while she was drinking in the Puzzle City.

"I can't help but get annoyed everytime I think with the god of death." TCF Cage commented and rolled her eyes.

[Thank you for thinking of me.] The god joked.

Original Cale Henituse's deal

When Original Cale Henituse was about to die, he accepted the God of death's deal. That was why Cale Henituse and Kim Rok Soo swapped bodies.

The Henituse family are sad even they know it already. They are not sad about him leaving them but because he suffered and died before he achieved his happiness.

Kim Rok Soo's past

The God of Death revealed that Kim Rok Soo's friends were supposedly fated to live and it was Kim Rok Soo who was fated to die on that day, when the unranked monsters showed up, but that had changed, his friends' decision had destroyed the world's law and coincidences. That made Kim Rok Soo live instead of them.

"I forgot that I was planning to kill you." TCF Alberu mumbled when he remember that day.

"We are all planning to bring him down." TCF Choi Han said.

The Sealed God's test

The God of death needed to make sacrifices and had to pay a steep price to meddle in the sealed god's test, that was why he and Choi Han made a deal to help Cale.

"What's the deal?" TCF Rosalyn asked.

TCF Choi Han just look away and look at TCF Cale.

TCF Cale who saw him camt help but be thankful at him, even what it cause he helped him.

[Do you wanna know?] The god is now smiling.

"Yes." TCF Rosalyn have a bad feeling about that deal.

[Lifespan.] He said with his cold voice. [Since Choi Han aged slowly and live longer, he offer his lifespan to help Cale. He would only live as long as Raon Miru.]

"STRONG CHOI HAN!" Raon can't help but scream when he heard what the man offer.

TCF Choi Han just smile whole everyone's attention is towards him.

"It's Cale-nim." He explained.  That's the reason that everyone would understand.

The Sealed God's Temple

The cintamani, an orb connected to the previous test's dimension, allowed Cale to prove his existence and communicate with his allies in the illusion world created by the Sealed God within his temple. The God of Death uses it to later communicate whilst Cale and his allies are fighting against the Sealed god. He also makes Cale visible once the confrontation starts. Due to excessive meddling in a god's test, the god of death was forced to retire.

"Well deserved."

"But thank you for helping young master! Now fuck you."

Divine Item
The God of Death's divine item is a book named "How to Die Peacefully".

"What the-" TCF Archie can't help but be shocked at the title of the book.

"That's actually interesting." TBOH Eruhaben commented that made his other half frown.

Trivia

He kept on showing up and whining in Cage's dreams.

He could not predict Cale's next action.

"AS EXPECTED TO OUR CALE-NIM, EVEN GOD CAN'T PREDICT HIM!"

"SHHH!"

Though the Church of the God of Death does not have as many followers as the Church of the Sun God, the God of Death is stronger than the Sun God as the power of a God does not depend on the number of his believers.

[Mmmm.] The sun goddess hummed because it's true.

The believer of sun goddess felt scared to the god of death.

The God of Death has asked Cage many times if she would like to be a Holy Maiden and has also offered Cale the Saint position.

[Why does no one of them want the position?] The god of whined and stomped his feet.

The two just ignore him.

He respects and admires humans who can break the world's law and coincidences.

[That's Cale.] He happily said.

"I hope it was not me." He done want his admiration.

[And that's the end of my beautiful, hand's and gorgeous wiki!]

"There's no even picture shown, how can he praise it that much?"

"It's self love."

[Now that the messages are out what do you think are next?] The god energetically asked the mortals.

"I don't know, don't care." TBOH Cale said.

[It's conversation memes.] He said. [It's like a conversation made by god's base in your life and attitude. Can be canon or not.]

"Please don't be weird memes." TCF Cale already knows how crazy the gods is.

[Now look at this, so you will have more understanding.]

*an unexpected attack from the white star's men*

Choi Han: okay stay calm, you have the power you need to beat them

Lock: the power to believe in myself?

Cale: no the power to turn into a damn werewolf, chomp their head off!

"Cale-nim?"

"Young master?"

<17>
Thank you!

Here's the original picture, I just turned it to text for more convenience.

Credits to rightful owner.

A/N
Cale's and Rok Soo's wearing hanbok is requested by MIRITHEDUMP. Tho I didn't include the shoulder show because it might be disrespectful but thank you! Love lots darling!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2.2M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
120K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...