š™š™žš™šš™™ š˜æš™¤š™¬š™£ š™š™¤ š‘­š’‚š’•...

By EmptyAngie

āž­š™¼ššžšš’ššŒšš‘šš’šš›šš˜ šš” š™¼ššŠšš•ššŽšš›ššŽššŠššššŽšš› _______________________________________ āž­š˜ˆ š˜„š˜¦š˜®š˜°š˜Æ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜¢... More

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŽš§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šØ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š”š«šžšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…šØš®š«
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢šÆšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’š¢š±
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’šžšÆšžš§
š•ššš„šžš§š­š¢š§šž š¬š©šžšœš¢ššš„!
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š¢š š”š­
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šš¢š§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“šžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š„šžšÆšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš„šÆšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…šØš®š«š­šžšžš§
š„ššš¬š­šžš« šƒššš² š’š©šžšœš¢ššš„!
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š…š¢šŸš­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’š¢š±š­šžšžš§
š€š„š­šžš«š§ššš­š¢šÆšž: š†šžš§š²šš
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š„š¢š š”š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šš¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-šØš§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š°šØ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š“š”š«šžšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…šØš®š«
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š“š°šžš§š­š²-š…š¢šÆšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« - š“š°šžš§š­š² š’š¢š±

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š’šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§

2.8K 70 19
By EmptyAngie

The sound of birds chirping interrupted the demon's peaceful sleep. He groaned and stretched before taking in his surrounding.

Right he fell asleep in Muichiro's room last night. He looked to his side, where the ravenette has rested last night.

He wasn't there unsurprisingly. (Y/n) smiled fondly before getting ready for the day.

                       •○•□•○•□•○•

While walking through the corridors he heard a familiar squeal in one of the rooms. He was quick to peek inside the room to see Misturi eating her delicacy of a breakfast.

He widened his eyes and walked torwards her, catching the woman's attention. She smiled brightly at the presence of her favorite demon and ran torwards him tripping in the process.

[Y/n] "Misturi!"

(Y/n) was quick to catch her before her body fell. She smiles apoliticaly before standing up.

[Misturi] "My bad, but sheesh! You grew so much!"

She hugged the demon tightly with her eyes closed shut.

[Misturi] "I hadn't seen you in forever! (Y/n)-chan....how are you doing?"

She sits him down and questions him about his well-being. He responds to them the best of his possibility, enjoying the sweet pats she gave him.

You blushed a couple of times when she mentioned Muichiro, but easily brushes it off by mentioning Iguro. Enjoying the random conversations you both came up with you asked about Tanjiro's whereabouts.

[Misturi] "Dunno, perhaps your nose can sniff him out"

She poked your nose playfully and pulled away.

[Misturi] "Alright gotta get going, see ya!"

She departed, leaving him alone in the dining room. He stood up and began trying to track down the burgunette, eventually making his way into the forest.

He stopped walking when his ears picked up the yells of a certain burgenette along with a unfamiliar boy's voice.

Taking off his shoes, he climbed up the trees and used the thick branches to push himself forward, towards the scene.

He stopped and observed the scene from above. He couldn't tell what had happened; a young boy with a hyottoko mask was on the ground, with the burgunette besides him.

Muichiro who had his usual stoic expression looked at his red, swollen hand before looking at the two.

[Kotetsu] "I'm not handing this key to anyone! Not even under torture. It is going to break very soon!"

Muichiro narrowed his eyes and tilts his head.

[Muichiro] "Have you ever been under torture before? Not even adults could endure it, so it's impossible for you. And so what if it breaks just make another.

You know all this time you've been grumbling and mumbling, do you know how many people have died?"

(Y/n) sighed deeply before climbing down the tree, catching the attention of the burgenette.

[Tanjiro] "(Y/n)!"

The ravenette darted his head in the direction of the demon who waved their hand in response.

[Y/n] "Sorry for eavesdropping."

He glanced at the young boy who glared at the demon. (Y/n) approached the boy who backed away cautiously.

[Y/n] "Your name?"

[Kotetsu] ".......Kotetsu....."

[Y/n] "Kotestu, what a handsome name. Perfect for such a strong young boy."

Kotetsu's eyes sparkled with a smile growing on his face.

[Y/n] "That boy over there is Muichiro and the one right here is Tanjiro. Now what was this about?"

[Kotetsu] "They want to steal from me! My key!"

[Y/n] "Your key? Why is that?"

Kotestu stays quiet, unwilling to answer. The demon sighs and pulls away, he decided not to question any further.

[Kotetsu] "It's....it's old....so it'll break if they fight it...and if they break it...i won't be able to fix it..."

Kotestu's voice began to break, the rest of his words began to slurr and murmer. (Y/n) widened his eyes and stiffly hugs the boy and rubbed his head, giving Muichiro a questioning stare.

The ravenette rolled his eyes and sighed before opening his mouth.

[Muichiro] "He has the key to the most strongest weapon. I need it."

[Y/n] "Muichiro, perhaps if you ask nicely he'll give you a chance."

Muichiro gave a deadpanned expression to the demon. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck before staring at the younger boy.

[Muichiro] "I'm sorry for what I did earlier I hope you could forgive me."

A long silence passed by before Kotestu says anything.

[Kotetsu] "No."

An irk mark grew on the ravenette's forehead, but he held it in by clenching his fist; his knuckles turning a bright shade of white. 'What a spoiled brat cuddled up in (y/n) arms...taking advantage of his kindness'

[Y/n] "Kotestu"

The young boy pouted before looking at the ravenette again.

[Kotestu] "Fine I'll show you. Only because of him"

He pointed at (Y/n) and lead them to a closed off area of the forest with a old shed. Kotestu approaches the shed and opened it with one of his keys, the smell of dust and old wood hit their noses.

And what caught their eyes was the figure that kneeled infront of them. A broken down bot with a half cracked face.

They had six arms that protruded out from behind the back, with each of them holding onto a blade.

[Y/n] "You...."

[Kotetsu] "Huh?"

(Y/n) approached the bot slowly, hesitating more when he got closer. He squat infront of the bot and raised his hand to touch his face.

The sensation of wood met the tip of his fingertips before meeting the rest of his hand. His hand traveled to the side of his neck where the bot bear the same branding as he does.

Without touching the branding, he stares at it.

[Y/n] "He was expecting me to find you huh...? you always believed I'd be a better swordsman than a dancer...I'm wasting my time, you said"

(Y/n) murmured to himself before standing up to meet the curious eyes of the three.

[Y/n] "What is it's name?"

[Kotetsu] "Oh! R-right ahem...it's the Yorrichi Zeroshiki!"

Muichiro walks close to the demon and held his hand to calm his breathing. He was very much appreciative of the ravenette's comforting warmth.

[Muichiro] "What are you waiting for? get it started."

The young boy glared at the ravenette who sighed, glancing at you before responding.

[Muichiro] "Please start it, I need it and I...can't do it without your....HeLp..."

He cringed after those bittersweet words left his mouth. The burgunette couldn't help but look at (y/n), he could smell that he knows something revolving the man with hanfuda earrings in his dreams.

He glints excitedly, perhaps he could tell him he thought. The burgunette approached the demon with a friendly smile on his face when Muichiro sent a dominating glare over to him.

Tanjiro backed away, crying to himself internally.

                         •○•□•○•□•○•

The sound of steel hitting eachother rapidly filled the forest. Muichiro was currently having a duel with the bot, d̶e̶f̶i̶n̶i̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ s̶h̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ o̶f̶f̶.

They move around swiftly. Tanjiro and Kotetsu were blown away by the raw strength and agility the ravenette showed them.

He goes on to learn that the bot was built during the Sengoku era, Kotestu's father was dead so it would be quite difficult to fix it to be the same as it was built to achieve that kind of "surperp."

[Tanjiro] "This person is amazing...their as young as me, but he's so talented..."

(Y/n) pat the prickly hair of the burgenette, who smiled in response to his comfort.

[Ginko] "Well of course he's amazing, he's a descendant of the Sun breath user."

(Y/n) narrowed his eyes and stared at the bird frightening her a bit.

[Ginko] "H-he's a genius! Completely different from you!"

[Tanjiro] "Woah...the original sun breather? That's so amazing but he doesn't use sun breath...."

[Ginko] "SHUT THE HELL UP I'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT!"

The fiery crow launched herself at Taniro, pinching tightly onto his cheek.

[Tanjiro] "Oh the dream! I saw him in a dream!"

The crow let go of Tanjiro's cheek to land on his shoulder haugtily.

[Ginko] "Are you a moron-"

[Y/n] "Ginko that's enough you're taking it too far."

The crow rolled her eyes and flew torwards Muichiro who continued fighting the bot keeping in mind not to break it.

He still very much indeed needed the sword that the bot possessed in each hand, but while these thoughts occured he cleanly sliced one of the arms off.

Kotestu widened his eyes and on the brink of tears he ran torwards the forest; Tanjiro following behind him worriedly. The ravenette widened looked up at (y/n) with a unnoticeable guilty expression.

The male walked over to Muichiro who stared at him like a sad puppy.

[Y/n] "It wasn't your fault Muichiro, but it might make Kotetsu feel better if you say sorry..."

His turquoise hues flicker uneasily, but he nods hesitantly. (Y/n) close the distance between them and held his face, rubbing his cheek gently before giving him a reassuring smile.

They both walk over to Kotestu and Tanjiro who were returning from the forest after Kotestu's breakdown.

Muichiro gave you a glance first and after getting your reassuring signal he approaches Kotestu who clenched his fists angrily.

[Muichiro] "I...I'm....sorry, I didn't mean too."

[Kotetsu] "No! Fuck off! Are you satisfied now?? That you ruined Zeroshiki, and got that stupid weapon!? Go away!"

The ravenette was taken aback, he furrowed his brows before walking past Kotestu.

[Muichiro] "Fine, I broke my blade anyways so I'll be using this one. Who ever you guys are..."

He threw his old blade at Tanjiro forcefully, before turning his back to walk away. The demon frowned and darted his head at Kotestu.

He stood infront of the beatened bot while the cold rain fell continuously on his body. (Y/n) approached him along with the burgunette.

[Tanjiro] "Let's see if it could stand."

[Kotetsu] "HAH!"

Kotestu grunted, trying his best to pull up the bot without any help. The two older boys looked at eachother before going around to each side and lifting the bot up.

It stayed still without any movement whatsoever.

[Kotetsu] "It's....not moving...so I guess..."

[Y/n] "It'll move."

The sound of cogs turning made the bot 'whrr' dramatically and the rusty screws jitter. Yorrichi Zeroshiki quickly outstretched all of his arms and bent down into a offensive position.

Both Tanjiro and (Y/n) smiled in relief, cheering delightfully.

[Kotetsu] "Tanjiro I'll help you, so become better than that shitty indifferent jerk!"

[Y/n] "Kotestu...you know Muichiro didn't mean to do that, or else why would he have apologize to you about his actions....so would you please forgive him please?"

The young boy pouts and turns his head away, getting a small chuckle out from the demon.

[Y/n] "It doesn't have to be now, just think about it, anyways I should get headed. Goodluck with your training Tanjiro."

[Kotetsu] "W-wait!"

The demon turned around with a curious look in his eyes.

[Kotetsu] "..I saw...your mark earlier and... it's the same as Zeroshiki...."

He points it the side of his neck and points to the bot's mark.

[Kotetsu] "W-what's your connection to it can you tell me? Do you know how to fix Yorrichi Zeroshiki?..."

The young boy looked at the demon intensely, looking for an answer in his [e/c] hues.

[Y/n] "I don't know, I wasn't there when it was made. But....I believe if you keep persisting in the duel, you may find something within you never knew.

The person who built this was wise and most likely have a couple of tricks up his sleeves. That's what I think atleast."

You shrug nonchalantly with a grin. Kotestu's eyes shimmered with admiration.

[Kotetsu] "Were you a soilder?"

(Y/n) widened his eyes and blinked a couple of times before lowering them.

[Y/n] "No, but this bot right here was very much inspired by a certain warrior."

[Y/n] "He....was a stoic person, unsociable and often preferred small talks. He was also humble, kind and was as selfless as a monk. A powerful and admirable warrior, Yorrichi Tsugikuni the orginal sun breather."

The burgenette's mouth dropped wide open along with Kotestu.

[Kotetsu] "YOU KNEW HIM!?"

(Y/n) nods.

[Kotetsu] "Can you tell me more!?"

Kotetsu excitedly stares at the demon, his eyes gleaming happily.

[Y/n] "Maybe another time."

Kotetsu whined dissapointedly, but nodded nonetheless.

[Tanjiro] "Hey (Y/n) is it be ok if you stay here and maybe help me with my form?"

[Y/n] "Why? you have an amazing form."

[Tanjiro] "T-there's always room for improvement!"

The burgunette smiled brightly and placed him hands on his hips similarly to another sun like man in the demon slayer corps.

[Y/n] "Haha, Alright but I have go check on that dummy afterwards."

[Tanjiro] "Alright..."

                          •○•□•○•□•○•

Hey hey! I hope you guys enjoyed enjoyed this chapter. I didn't know how to make a special chapter for mother's day so I'll give you guys this chapter as a gift.

Happy mother's day treat your mother well, stay safe and have a great day!

Goodday or what I like to say Goodnight~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 5.6K 132
Tokyo revengers x bottom/top/switch male reader! Because I never found any bottom ones... But I'm writing scenarios of bottom male reader. Now I ch...
31.2K 1.3K 25
[Timeskip!Haikyuu x Male Reader] You thought being an adult wouldn't be too hard, but boy were you wrong. Your adult friends have adult problems, and...
10.5K 353 20
įž”įŸ’įžšįž›įŸ„įž˜įž›įŸ„įž€ Bl Teakook įž‚įžøįž˜ įžįŸįž™įŸ‰įž»įž„ x įž…įž“ įž‡įž»įž„įž įŸ’įž‚įž»įž€ įžŸįžøįž»įžŽįž¼įžœįŸ‰įž¶įž€įŸ‹ Sorry Na Rg Nes Som Pos Pi Trim Peak 3 Nes Tvv Ber Jg Aan Peak 1 2 Jol Aan Knong Fb na FB :...
564K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...