ᴀᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ | ɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

By Mewo_Woo

"ɪ sᴡᴇᴀʀ, ʜᴀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ɪssᴜᴇs. " "...." ... More

𝙸. ᴀᴄʜʀᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ
ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟷 - ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟶』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟺』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟿』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟹』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟺』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟼』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟽』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟾』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟶』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟷』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟸』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟹』▯
ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟸 - ᴀʟʟ ɪs ᴀʟʟ
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟻』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟼』▯
➥▮『ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ ʙᴀɪᴛ 𝟸.𝟶 ♡』▯
ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟹 - ʜᴏᴍᴇ
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟽』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟾』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟿』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟶』▯
➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹𝟷』▯
➥▮『ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ 𝟷』▯
ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟺 - ʟᴏᴠᴇ

➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼』▯

1.1K 74 44
By Mewo_Woo

❝ Delete.❞

┏━━━━━━━━┓

Chapter 6

┗━━━━━━━━┛

The solitary piece of reminiscence was gradually blurring in your mind, soul, and heart, as the loss of something significant was pushed aside from your thoughts.

One thing is certain: you were now eating a dinner prepared by our fantastic chef, Fudou, a sort of Gordon Ramsay.

Holding a utensil with your dominant hand, which is the right hand because most people like you use your right hand, you then scoop rice and eat it with a curry; it was a usual meal for everyone, but you're not like them because food is rare in your case, why? You're a student who works to pay for necessities like food, electricity, and your mother's medication, among other things. You could only afford eggs and rice, with the occasional purchase of fruits and a small amount of meat for your mother.

The flavor lingered in your nostrils, and if anyone could see how the food turned out, it would be rather aesthetically pleasing, eye-catching, and appealing food.

Taking a bite, the flavor explodes on your tongue; it has a little bit of spiciness in the food combo, but here is the greatest part: tasting your curry with the rice mixture.

"..." You can only think that not only did he agree to provide a place for you to sleep, but he also made you food; why are fictional characters more nice than real ones.

You paused for a while, then placed your silver spoon on top of the plate, looking intently at the man in front of you, who was eating his food with chopsticks. You aren't using chopsticks for two reasons: one, you don't know how to use chopsticks, and second, you aren't comfortable using chopsticks.

You inadvertently gazed at Fudou with your intimidating aura, scaring the shit out of him, and he noticed, which is why he politely asked you.

"What the hell are you doing staring at me like that?!?"

You locked your gaze on him before deadpanning and humming, "Hm.."

As you continued to admire the dish he created, he sweatdropped at your reaction before continuing to eat. He swears he saw a little star from your back, but dismisses it because it's clearly strange; perhaps he was hallucinating.

You secretly peered at him as you had done before, watching them. You felt strange, as if you had forgotten something, until a 'ding' sound jogged your memory of a specific time.

"What's that echo in my head? Who was it?" Deep in thought, your gaze bored at your empty plate, what is in your head, what is wrong in your mind

"Oi," he said, but you didn't respond since you were too preoccupied with the voices in your head.

"What's wrong with this woman, she's always zoning out." He gave up and conceded defeat, but when he turned to you, he noticed your eyes expand as if something had happened, and realized something frightening.

Your eyes were wide with despair.

When he blinked, however, your eyes had returned to normal, and you were now staring at Fudou, who had been startled by your sudden eye contact.

"Thank you for the food," you said quietly.

After dinner and your thanks to Fudou, he escorted you to your room, which was the guest room.

The room was filled with everyday technology, such as a small television with multiple channels, a minimalist bed with soft silk covering the top, and a closet cabinet that stored extra clothes, as well as a futon and other items that were arranged throughout the space to create an inviting atmosphere.

You approached the bed and sat on it, then stared at something that resembled a marshmallow as you embraced the pillow's mallow texture.

Your indifferent face was now buried onto the pillow, clinging to it as if your life depended on it, having decided to lay on the bed.

The only light in the room came from the lampshade next to the bed; arms stretched, eyes open, hair strewn, breathing steadily, and now staring at the cream-colored ceiling.

Every thought that lingered in your mind made you feel insane; they were all uneven and scrambled; all of your emotions combined into one that everything was a mess, hatred, bewilderment, frustration, and longing for something and someone.

It broke you, though, learning to accept everything first before finding a means to retain your sanity and return home; what should you do? Enjoy your brief appearance in an anime? Furthermore, it's unthinkable that this is all a dream, because everything felt real, or did it?

You are overtaken with drowsiness as your eyes flood with tears, but you've already gone asleep, so your cries of sorrow and grief never materialize.

Never before in your life did you feel so alone.

On the other hand, Fudou, who was currently questioning why the hell he let you stay? Why did he even offer you a meal? Why? Is it due to your intriguing charisma? That makes no sense! He grumbled before deciding to sleep and put his worries aside for tomorrow; fortunately, he was a boy, precisely a man, who was more cautious than a stranger sleeping in the guest room; if you tried to steal or harm him, he could always overpower you.

Fudou was a tsundere, a gentleman, as he was also a r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶f̶u̶l and c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n although he is a sarcastic man.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After waking up in the wee hours of the morning when it is still dark, you sneak out, yet from your perspective point, it seems as though you simply exited through the front door like any other person would.

"Meow..." you were now crouching on the ground while petting the kitten from the sidewalk, it leans into your touch as you pet the black stray kitten that resembled a black lunar eclipse; its left eye was white, indicating that it was either blind or could not see.

As you poked the kitten's nose, another black cat appeared and headed your way. Due to their resemblance, you immediately think it is the kitten's mother.

You withdraw your hands and watch the mother cat approach her kitten before yanking it away from you. You blinked twice before noticing how distant they are now. Out of curiosity, your eyes wandered over their bodies inquisitively as you saw them cuddling.

Still huddled on the ground, your arms and hands were wrapped around your legs, your chin just over your knees.

You sighed before leaving the two alone; it was never good witnessing how these two displayed affection, but it had never been bad remembering the warmth of your home.

Before you could take another step, a hand abruptly yanked you back, causing you to come to a halt in your tracks.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEAVING LIKE THAT?!?"

Fudou, your new babysitter, grabbed your wrist and is now lecturing you. Earlier, at six o'clock in the morning, he knocked on the guest door and found you nowhere to be seen.

He didn't care, of course; he just left his house and happened to run into you by chance because he wanted to see Seisho's match.

"It's boring here, you know, so I need something to keep me entertained until I can get back to my reality." As you thought this, an idea struck to you: since you were familiar with the anime plot, why not watch them? right?

"I wanted to go watch a soccer match, but I don't know where," you murmured monotonously, scratching your cheek with your index finger.

Fudou blinked; he didn't expect you to be interested in soccer; after all, he only met you yesterday, so he's not blaming himself or his pride.

"Tch, follow me."

"Why?" you tilted your head in confusion.

"Come on,"

"Where?"

You're too annoying considering you ask too many questions, which causes Fudou to grumble, "Just damned follow me!"

"Oh okay," you answered flatly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Following the enigmatic sound of the wind, you knew it was stupid but you followed it anyway, and thus you were now separated from Fudou, so yeah, you were lost in the middle of Seisho's Stadium.

"Heh...."

How cliché it was to encounter three major characters and one minor character from "Inazuma Eleven Ares."

From where you were standing in the distance, you could now see Nosaka, Nishikage, Haizaki, and Inamori.

In your mind, you are blaming the wind while simultaneously thanking it for not having them noticed you yet.

"Yet"

"Oh? Nozomi-san?"

"Spoke too soon..."

You waved your hand, remained blank-faced, and greeted, "Hello, Inamori-san."

"Who is she?" Haizaki raised his non-existent eyebrow. While Nosaka smirked on his head, having discovered an intriguing occasion,"Oh, it's the girl from before."

You've observed their varied responses: one is confused, one is friendly, one is intrigued, and one is amused.

"Excuse my intrusion," you said as you approached and bowed, "I do not intend to eavesdrop on your talk, and so, if you're concerned that I may have overheard anything, don't be alarmed for I just arrived and did not hear anything, thank you."

"Why is she talking like that?" Haizaki displays frustration with your personality.

"What do you mean, Haizaki?" Asuto questioned.

"Haizaki-san, right? As far as I can tell, you are conversing with me and myself. I behave as I do because that is who I am."

"Is that problematic for you?" You kept these thoughts to yourself because you do not wish to engage in a physical altercation with this man, who can easily punch you in the face.

It was awkward, with you, with them, and the tension; you were just giving the facts; yet, while you were stating the truth, it was pretty simple of you to tell them how it comes out to be impolite, but no one can blame you; you're just being realistic.

He simply inquired rudely, and you responded bluntly.

"Oh, pardon me, I haven't introduced myself. How impolite of me, my name is Nozomi Kamui, and you may call me whatever you like."

You glanced at Nosaka and Haizaki while Nishikage, who was sweating profusely as he was dragged into the oppressive atmosphere, and Asuto, who was too dense to perceive the tension between them, were around.

Nosaka smirked before briefly closing his eyes and then reopening them before introducing himself "Pleasure to meet you, Nozomi-san. I'm Nosaka Yuuma and this is Nishikage Seiya."

You hummed, "Likewise, Nosaka-san, Nishikage-san."

You disregarded Haizaki's piercing gaze; it wasn't that you overheard their talk from scale of ares and Akane's state; you simply knew their discussion because you had already completed the anime.

Your gaze was drawn to Haizaki, who was now gritting his teeth and saying, "I will not forgive you guys!"

"I see..."

They frowned at how hostile Haizaki seems right now, "But at this level, it'll be impossible for you to beat us," they turned around and began walking away.

You stood silently there and witnessed the unfolding drama. Did they not notice that you were in the middle of them? Did they not realize you were now there to hear their business?

"When you say you're playing soccer for revenge, is it because you're doing it for Akane-san?" Asuto asks, worried.

"None of your business."

Before Haizaki could leave, Asuto told how Kozoumaru learned about someone named Akane in the hospital.

"Kozoumaru? Oh that fatass. Tch, you've been sneaking around after me."

"Is the scale of ares system linked to Akane-san being in the hospital?"

"You do realize I'm still here, right?" You informed them in a monotone tone, but they didn't hear you.

"Akane-san is really important to you right? That's why you're using it for revenge-"

"Um, Hello?" Yes, they've started ignoring you and your existence; how dare they disregard your presence. You sighed as you wanted to leave but knew it was disrespectful, but listening to their talk was also impolite, and you were left out; you were now contemplating whether to leave or not, and so you spaced out the entire exchange.

"I told you it's none of your business!"

"It is my business!"

Again, as you stood attentively behind Asuto, your consciousness began to fade.

"Welcome to your own headspace; we were going to serve you 'till the end of your endless existence, beginning with the deletion system, which will begin in 3..2..1.."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Details

-The last statement was never clearly heard or seen by Nozomi, although she does catch a glimpse of what it says; it was just revealed to the readers to highlight what would happen next in the next chapters.

Do you wish to continue?

-Yes

-No

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 351 32
ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ's ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ʀᴀɪᴍᴏɴ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ғᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ɪɴ ᴋᴜᴍᴇᴛsᴜ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴢʜᴀᴏ ᴊɪɴʏᴜɴ
326K 4.9K 88
title explains it all :)
1.3K 79 12
❝ 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀�...
11.9K 457 22
𝐴 𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑦𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑟, 𝑂𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑤𝑎 𝑇𝑜𝑜𝑟𝑢, ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜...