Ascension of the Kitsune by W...

By shiriochi

Naruto finds out the horrible truth about his family, leading him to the Kyuubi. Watch as the elemental natio... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: Abandonment
Chapter 2: A 'Friend' Emerges
Chapter 3: A Legend is born
Chapter 4: Training: Year 1
Chapter 5: Training: Year 2
Chapter 6: Training: Year 3
Chapter 7: Training: Year 4
Chapter 8: Training: Year 5
Chapter 9: Training: Year 6
Chapter 10: The Return
Chapter 11: Wave's Current (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Wave's Current (Part 2)
Chapter 13: Meetings
Chapter 14: Chuunin Exams (Part 1)
Chapter 15: Meeting the Neko
Chapter 16: Chuunin Exams (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Chuunin Exams (Part 3)
Chapter 19: Chuunin Exams (FINAL)
Chapter 20: Invasion!
Chapter 21: Family Reunion
Chapter 22: Heroic Victims
Chapter 23: Of Rescues . . .
Chapter 24: . . . & Goodbyes
Chapter 25: Three Long Years
Chapter 26: The Fourth Great Shinobi War (Part 1)
Chapter 27: The Fourth Great Shinobi War (Final)
Chapter 28: Spoils of War
Chapter 29: The Return Home
Chapter 30: Epilogue

Chapter 18: Chuunin Exams (Part 3 - Continued)

2K 41 15
By shiriochi

"Oi! whats with all the yelling!? Its like a guy just died in here!" A familiar voice called out, making everyone's attention move towards the door to the arena.

All of the people in the room looked at two people who just entered, though more specifically the shorter one and the one who just spoke, causing many of their mouths to open in disbelief.

"I...impossible!" Most of them thought, wondering if their eyes were deceiving them.

Right in the archway stood one Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto. His cloths looking untouched as well as looking different, his skin unmarred and chest still in tact.

"N...Naruto-kun?" Yugito questioned barely above a whisper, thinking it was just a trick of the light and her tears...but she wiped them away and still saw Naruto standing there.

"Bastard...has us scared sick!" Izanami roared in Yugito's mind, before a sigh of relief escaped her lips. "But I'm glad hes ok, kitten calm down ne?" She said comfortingly to her friend

"Ah...I see...so she was able to defeat my Bushin eh?" The 'new' Naruto questioned. "Well then I suppose it's my turn" He concluded, while nodding at Hana who had been standing next to him, but was now walking up the balcony steps to meet his team.

"Bushin?" Most of the people thought questioningly after their bout of shock wore off. "What kind of Bushin was that!?"

"Chishio Bushin (Blood Clone)..." Sarutobi said in almost a whisper yet it carried throughout the entire room.

"Chishio...Bushin?" Kurenai asked.

He nodded. "A rarely used but very powerful Bushin jutsu...that most shinobi have discarded as obsolete with newer Bushin jutsu that have been created, the Kage Bushin being one." He explained.

"What exactly is it?" She asked.

He turned towards the genjutsu mistress. "The name should explain it all...it is a clone made entirely of the users blood. However the reason this jutsu is so powerful as well as the reason most shinobi don't use it anymore is because of the cost to the user. The only way to summon a 'Chishio Bushin' is to have the exact volume of blood of the user. Meaning that you'd have to drain the user's weight in their own blood to create a single Chishio Bushin." He explained getting gasps from many of the shinobi in the room. "However with this great price, comes great rewards. This Bushin has no set time limit of usage, it can potentially be a perfect copy of the user...making it great for spying, or escaping. And the final thing about the Chishio Bushin when summoned is that its gifted with a third of the user's chakra without actually taking chakra from the user themselves. So it can also be a great offensive jutsu if the user has enough chakra because the Bushin is just like a normal person it can bleed and take damage and can only be dispelled when 'killed' or told to." He finished, as Naruto had finally reached the center of the arena and standing in the blood puddle of his clone.

"I...I was fighting a Bushin...this entire time!?" Kasumi yelled in her head.

"That took me a long time to create you know..." Naruto said offhandedly. "...but he did his job I suppose. You look like he put you through the wringer a few times before you finished him." Naruto finished tilting his head to the side childishly.

Kasumi snorted at his jab on her current look, before smirking and put a hand on her hip.

"True...that was a fairly impressive jutsu of yours..." She started, making him smirk. "...however as you can see...you lost. I was able to beat him."

"Did I now?" He questioned, in a mocking tone. "Last I checked a Bushin is just a Bushin...a shinobi's weapon. Just because you break a weapon doesn't mean the wielder is defeated. It would be the same concept if Valios...who I'm going to have a little chat with later after what I saw him do to Kiba before I healed him...defeated only Akamaru. Would that mean that Kiba lost the match? No...meaning that our battle is still going on...you just simply earned the right to fight the REAL me now." He explained.

"Proctor?" Kasumi questioned looking at the Jounin expectantly.

"He is right...a Bushin jutsu...no matter the type is simply that...a jutsu. Defeating a shinobi's Bushin means nothing if the shinobi can still fight." He answered, making Kasumi glare at him.

"There you go." Naruto retorted, while nonchalantly tapping his sandals on the floor in a bored fashion.

She turned her glare to Naruto. "Very well...but you have me at a great disadvantage. Is an almighty demon REALLY going to fight me when I've already used over half of my chakra?" She taunted hoping to bait him into allowing her to rest...or at the very least buy her some time to do so.

Naruto lifted his head towards the ceiling, and scratched his chin in a exaggerated thinking pose.

"Technically there is no disadvantage, you fought against my jutsu and expunged most of your chakra in doing so. That really isn't any fault of mine now that I'M ready to fight. However..." He started, before turning to gaze Kushina who was looking at him with almost unrestrained hatred. "...I'm not going to have Kushina, nor anyone else use your weakened state as a shield against me when I annihilate you in front of them..." He continued, his own gaze growing cold as he continued to looking at Kushina, before ripping his face away and looking towards the Hokage. "...oi Tsunade!" He yelled getting quizzical looks from most of the people thinking he was nuts, since the blond sannin hadn't been spotted in Konoha for many years. "...drop that genjutsu and get down here to heal her! I want her at top form for when I crush her!" He practically ordered, continuing to stare in Sarutobi's direction.

Everyone followed his line of sight to the Hokage, and were astonished that a few moments later, a distortion on the wall to the left of the him began and soon revealed a very attractive and busty blond woman recognized as who Naruto said it was...Tsunade the slug princess. Not only that but another moment later yet another distortion occurred to the Hokage's right, which soon revealed the aged form of the final sannin...Jiraya the toad hermit.

"Not bad Naruto...so you were able to pick us up even when using one of my best genjutsu ne? Those six years must have been intense." The rugged but amused voice of Jiraya called out with a smile.

Naruto snorted. "Don't address me with such familiarity Jiraya. And I DIDN'T ask for YOU I called Tsunade. YOU can go back to your damned books!" Naruto barked, his cold gleam and tone making the hermit frown.

"So he knows..." The two sannin thought lamentingly at the implications.

"Naruto...I...I can explain..." Tsunade began her voice laced with worry and guilt, making the audience look on confused.

Naruto merely growled. "Enough! THAT conversation can wait. Now HEAL her!" He ordered, interrupting the slug princess's attempt to speak, only making the audience look on even more confused then before about his connection to two of the three legendary sannin.

Tsunade frowned, but nodded knowing nothing else could be solved until they were finally able to speak to him...preferably alone. She 'shunshin'ed next to Kasumi and began to heal her wounds. After a few minutes Kasumi looked refreshed, but everyone knew differently...her chakra was still less then half. Tsunade was about to go back to her original spot, but Naruto's glare stopped her in her tracks. She sighed and grabbed a pill from her pocket handing it to Kasumi who swallowed it quickly...almost instantaneously feeling her chakra refill to max. With her job done she walked over in the direction of Naruto, and when she stood next to him, she chanced a glance at him before frowning once more.

"Gomen Naruto...gomennasai" She whispered so only Naruto could hear, though a select few others picked up on it.

Naruto simply snorted in both annoyance at the turn of events and appreciation for her help, before she 'shunshin'ed back to her sensei knowing he would not speak to her.

"Feeling better are we?" Naruto asked.

"Hai...though I never would have fitted you as an honorable demon. Especially with your track record...you must have gotten that from all the brave, and honorable Konoha shinobi you've eaten." She mused viciously.

"Naru-kun" Natsumi's voice reverberated in his mind, her tone sounding like she had just been beaten to within an inch of her live with that verbal jab touching a very shameful and sad subject with the demoness.

"Its ok Natsu-chan." He cooed reassuringly, sending a mental picture of him holding her in a warm, protective, and possessive way, hoping it would help.

"Arigato Naru-kun" She answered back her tone slightly warmer then it had just been after seeing the image, though still holding shame.

"Of course Natsu-chan...just watch the show...I promise you'll love it" He said trying to cheer her up.

"I hope he rips her to shreds!" Izanami's voice hissed out, as her container chanced a glance at Natsumi and put a supportive hand on the frowning 'girls' shoulder.

"No witty comeback?" Kasumi taunted after not getting a response from him, feeling rather confident...she killed him once after all...surely she could do it again.

"Konoha...honorable? I suppose thats in the eye of the beholder Kasumi. Because I see nothing honorable nor good about this village. Its better off burning to the ground save for a select few." He retorted, his gaze looking directly at the floor his bangs covering his eyes.

His barb caused Kakashi, the two Sannin and Hokage to flinch at his callousness towards his native soil, while the rest of the leaf Jounin narrowed their eyes at him. Some of foreign shinobi smirked at the boys barb towards his own home, especially the sound Jounin present who had a smirk on his face so wide you'd think it'd rip in half.

Kasumi herself was about to retort to his statement but the moment her mouth opened, the entire room was flooded with KI, making the words die in her throat as if they themselves were afraid that if they came out they really would die.

Those least effected stared in shock at the KI Naruto was splaying throughout the room, making them realizing that this was higher then a normal Genin could ever produce...much higher.

"So this what he is capable of" Most of the Jounin thought, finally getting the answer to their long standing question.

"You haven't seen anything yet." Natsumi whispered under her breath, her gaze going from that of shame and sadness to one of happiness and love.

"He really wasn't kidding, I think I'm going to enjoy this...ALOT!" She thought, a small sadistic smile on her lips as she watched Naruto in fascination.

Kasumi just stood there her feet planted firmly on the ground, while panting with her legs visibly shaking from the pressure of Naruto's KI.

"W...why can't I move!?" She mentally shouted to herself.

Another minute passed before out of no where the Ki pressure simply stopped all together, allowing the effected people to breathe normally again, and Kasumi to move. She shook off the feeling of the KI pressing down on her, before looking back to Naruto...and what she saw made her as well as everyone else but Natsumi look in complete surprise and wonder.

Naruto's body from head to foot was completely surrounded by a faint blue aura of chakra. Not only that but the aura itself created what could only be described as dragon wings which protruded out of the aura from Naruto's back. The wings while everyone knew were only made of pure chakra, flapped and stretched as if they were the real thing. After the wings seemed to 'stretch', they went into a stationary position behind his back, which was when Naruto finally looked up towards Kasumi...who in that moment took an unconscious step back.

"W...what kind of jutsu is that!?" She questioned, stuttering slightly NEVER seeing, or even hearing about a jutsu like this.

"Shiroi Renge no Ryuu (White Lotus of the Dragon)!" Natsumi answered with a mischievous smirk, just loud enough for everyone to hear and their attention to be squarely on her, her answer causing a loud gasp from a certain duo of green spandex wearing males.

"D...did you j...just say...S...shiroi...R...renge?" Maito Guy the larger of the two and Jounin stammered out his eyes the size of dinner plates as his entire body shook uncontrollably.

She smirk grew. "Hai"

The younger male gulped audibly at her answer, feeling his mouth go bone dry. "T...the same...'Shiroi Renge' t...thats been a l...lost taijutsu...style for...centuries!? The same 'Shiroi Renge' that has been acclaimed to be the deadliest and strongest taijutsu style in the world!? The very same 'Shiroi Renge' that was said could defeat fifty armed samurai single-handedly with no weapon and only a beginner's knowledge!?" Rock Lee...Maito Guy's literal mirror imaged asked in utter shock and almost unrestrained excitement at possibly seeing such an ancient and powerful taijutsu style.

She nodded. "Hai...the one and only. Although Naru-kun's isn't the same, his is his OWN original style. He simply used the written principles of the style and the basics of it as his foundation...and wanted to honor it's teachings by using it's name in his own. He built his 'Shiroi Renge no Ryuu' all on his own, and it's more powerful then the normal 'Shiroi Renge' of which you speak. But don't take my word for it...watch and see for yourselves." She explained her voice growing almost giddy in anticipation.

"Oi, Natsu-chan you revealed too much! You know we don't want anyone knowing more then what they should about our jutsu!" Naruto's voice called out from the arena in a pseudo-scolding tone.

"Gomen Naru-kun..." She called back with a pout and whine. "...but its just exciting to see you finally use it in a fight!" She chirped, making many of the people sweat drop at her excitement of him using a supposedly death dealing style.

"Just don't do it again or I'll have to 'punish' you" He scolded with a hint of lust.

"If you REALLY wanted me to not tell anyone you shouldn't 'threaten' me with 'punishment' Naru-kun" Her voice cooing back, heavy with a playful lust.

"Sorry for the wait Kasumi..." Naruto said his attention now completely on his opponent. "...shall we begin?" He offered, his wings stretching out to the sides completely.

"I guess I'll just have to clip those wings..." She retorted after getting over her shock and into into her clan's battle stance, and making a motion with her hand. "...come!" She ordered, seeing a sadistic leer come across Naruto's lips before he disappeared from sight.

"Hayai (Fast)!" Kasumi and the rest of the onlookers thought, looking frantically for the blond boy.

"You'd be horrible at 'hide and seek' you know." Naruto's voice called out mockingly from above them, causing them to all look up to see him standing upside-down looking at Kasumi.

"Then its a good thing this isn't some kind of game." She countered, trying to hold back the dryness of her throat of not being able to see nor sense him until just then.

"Just what did Naruto learn in those six years!?" Kakashi thought his visible eye gazing analytically at the blond. "He was too fast for me to even follow...he might even be too fast for the Sharingan to follow." He contemplated before taking his left hand out of his pocket and grabbed his headband.

Kakashi was about to lift to release his doujutsu, until he suddenly felt a gust of wind against him and a pressure on the metal part of his headband. His visible eye focused quickly after being forced to close from the wind, to see Naruto now crouching on the railing on front of him, with a stern look on his face.

"Kakashi...I didn't spend all those years perfecting my 'Shiroi Renge no Ryuu' just to have someone steal it with little more then a glance..." Naruto began before pressing the kunai that was on Kakashi's headband deeper actually making it crack slightly. "...so keep that accursed eye covered unless you wish to lose yet another one." He barked, his now emotionless tone leaving no room for discussion.

Kakashi only nodded in understanding and released his headband putting his hand back in his pocket. Seeing this Naruto removed the kunai from the headband and disappeared once more.

Kakashi's gaze grew slightly curious. "If that was his warning to ME...I wonder what his reaction would have been had SASUKE been here for his match." The silver-haired man thought shaking off the slight fear he had, until he noticed that where Naruto had just crouched on the railing was now inwardly dented. "What the?"

"Gomen Kasumi...but I dislike people who want strength but don't want to work for it." Naruto apologized appearing once again in front of her.

"His speed...its...ungodly." She thought looking at her brother wondering just how powerful Kyuubi really became after possessing it.

The same thought was running through many of the onlooker's minds especially when they noticed the indented railing Naruto had been crouching on and now the pair of craters his feet were in when he returned to the arena floor.

"Shinpo (Impact Step)!" Natsumi once again answered the question that everyone's expression silently asked, making everyone now look at her expectantly.

Naruto however shot his mate a half-assed glare, but seeing her pout with excitement dancing in her eyes, he sigh in defeat and give her a slight nod to continue.

She grinned happily at his consent. "Its not really a jutsu...more of an...after-effect...when Naru-kun uses 'Shiroi Renge no Ryuu'. His speed is so great that when the jutsu is activated, the very ground he steps on can't handle the stress and literally buckles from the pressure. Which in turn causes the surface to collapse making a crater...he just decided to give this 'effect' a name." She explained with a satisfied smirk, seeming to almost inhale the intoxicating smell of shock and fear from those around her.

"Thats enough Natsu-chan..." Naruto said seriously, getting a complying nod from her. "...Kasumi...I've kept you waiting long enough...prepare yourself!" He offered, his wings stretching out once again, making Kasumi go down into her clan's taijutsu style once more.

Naruto disappeared before small craters began to appear in a line coming towards Kasumi. Her eyes widened, and on instinct alone crossed her arms across her front defensively. The next thing everyone saw was Kasumi flying through the air before hitting the far wall making an indentation in it...while Naruto stood a foot across from where she had just been standing.

"Tsuyoi (Strong)!" Kasumi thought, as she spit up a mouthful of blood from the unseen punch he delivered to her stomach.

Gravity finally took hold of Kasumi and began to peel her off the wall, before falling to a knee breathing heavily, wiping away the excess blood from her mouth. She stood up on shaky legs, and looked at her opponent who looked as if he was testing out his limbs with kicks and punches like they were brand new. She dared a glance at her mother but when their eyes met she froze. She saw a variety of emotions running through Kushina's eyes, the most pronounced being hatred and one she had never seen before nor thought existed for her mother...fear.

The hatred she could understand, here was her first born, taken over by a demon, who was now beating her only daughter. But the fear...an emotion she had never once seen come across her mother's form, she was always calm, collected and strong, yet now fear was in her eyes. Uzumaki Kushina who was once and probably still is one of the strongest kunoichi in the world, along side the slug princess Tsunade was afraid...but of what? Seeing her first born like this? Seeing her children fight? Seeing the heir of the Uzumaki clan losing? The fear had no clear target in those eyes as far as she could tell. But what she DID know was that Kyuubi was the cause of it all! Kyuubi attacked the village that night! It was Kyuubi who took her brother away! It was Kyuubi who was now beating her! And it was Kyuubi's fault her mother was afraid!

"ITS...ALL...YOUR...FAULT!" Kasumi screamed, as something in her psyche snapped, her gaze heatedly fell back to Naruto's form.

"I will..." She started, her voice carrying over the entire arena making everyone look at her quizzically. "...I will..." She repeated her tone becoming sharp and determined. "...I will..." Her voice now growing cold, and venomous. "...DEFEAT YOU!" She screamed as she snapped her body up, her eyes emanating a glow that promised pain to her opponent, before she grabbed a bunch of shuriken and launched them at Naruto who simply smirked. However she wasn't done yet, and went through a set of seals faster then she could before, the adrenaline pumping through her veins giving her a boost of strength and speed. "Fuuton: Reppushou (Wind Style: Gale Wind Palm)!" She yelled slamming her arms forward as a large gust of wind pushed forth from her body, which hit the shuriken increasing their speed dramatically.

Naruto noticed this and cursed under his breath before he disappeared from sight, dodging the projectiles, with only the impacts of the ground allowing his movements to be followed by a majority of the onlookers. Naruto had dodged the last shuriken with little trouble, but noticed Kasumi wasn't where she had just been. He looked for her before he smelled her blood which was dashing at him from behind, be quickly turned and grabbed the descending wrist that had 'Zennou' in it tightly making the young girl groan in pain before she was forced to let go. Naruto grabbed the sword with his free hand, and looked at it a moment admiring the craftsmanship.

"This is a beautiful sword" He complimented before flicking his arm, so the sword rushed towards Kushina.

The onlookers looked shocked at his actions and looked to see if the Whirlpool sensei was alright, only to see her cold stare and now bleeding cheek, that 'Zennou' which was now protruding out of the wall, had nicked while sailing through the air. Naruto just smirked seeing his 'mother' not even flinch when the sword cut her, but put his attention back on the young girl he held in his hand.

"Now..." He began his face getting closer to her with every passing moment until their noses were nearly touching while her heated gaze met his amused one. "...I will show you just what my jutsu can do besides make a mess of the environment." He offered his warm breath caressing her skin, making her gaze harden even more...that is until she was suddenly released from his grip.

Kasumi jumped back on sheer reflex, but noticed Naruto had disappeared again. She skidded along the ground before stopping abruptly when she hit a fleshy object. She turned quickly to see a smirking Naruto before a fist impacted her face, causing her to stumble back. She was about to regain her bearings but a kick to the ribs stopped that, then a punch to her back sent her forward. Then a series of devastating blows were launched upon her, blows so quick that it looked like she was simply having body spasms with how her body contorted.

The onlookers looked on in amazement of Naruto's style, as well as sympathy for Kasumi who was taking a beating. Her body looking like a rag-doll, being thrown in every direction as blood splashed out of her mouth and nose. Her cloths began to tear and rip from the sheer force of each blow, and with the sound of the kicks and punches Naruto was landing on her body it was no wonder. Naruto himself hadn't been seem since he started the onslaught, the only evidence he even still was, was the continuous indents swirling all around the ground near the Uzumaki heiress a.

"Unbelievable." Nearly everyone watching this fight thought, their jaws threatening to fall open at just what they were witnessing a GENIN doing.

"Kami-sama...I never could have imagined a style of combat like this. Its no wonder why 'Shiroi Renge' was hailed at the strongest style to ever exist...if what we are witnessing now was taken from only the basics of that style." Sarutobi thought, looking on in astonishment barely able to see blurs of purple swirling around Kasumi...getting old does tend to dull the senses.

"Kyuubi...you truly are a monster! You could have ended this already and yet you are taking great pleasure in humiliating the Uzumaki clan and beating a now defenseless young girl." Kushina thought angrily, her hands gripping the now dislodged 'Zennou' so tightly her knuckles became white.

Kasumi herself could only take the brutal beating she was receiving, but as suddenly as it came, it ended. Her body almost continuing to move in erratic directions form the muscle memory of it happening. Her breathing was haggard, and her body was scratched, bruised, and bleeding. The moment she opened her eyes, they widened as much as they could.

Not an inch away from her face was Naruto's aura encased hand, seeming ready to literally knock her head off her shoulders. But she also noticed that his fist was trembling...as if he was battling with himself on whether to finish her off or not. With that thought in mind she chanced a glance at his face, what she saw surprised her even more. His face wasn't one of an ecstatic demon enjoying the punishment it was giving it. His eyes didn't gleam with unrestrained pleasure from causing pain nor blood to spill like a normal demon would. Naruto had a rather stoic expression on his face in actuality, but she noticed something...it was barely visible, but there was a faint frown on his lips. His eyes as well didn't show any kind of happy emotion, but they rather looked annoyed, and slightly sad?

"Well it was fun while it lasted..." Natsumi thought, with a satisfied smile on her face. "...I'm glad you stopped Naru-kun...even if as an Uzumaki she didn't deserve death because of Kushina's brainwashing." She concluded her eyes belying her concern as she watched the inner turmoil of her mate.

Everyone else just looked on in bewilderment, wondering just what would happen next. Though none of them expected what did happened next. Naruto still in his attacking position just sighed loudly, and got out of the stance, before turning away from Kasumi and began to walk away.

"Proctor call the match...there isn't much she can do to me in the state she is in." Naruto's cold voice cut through the thick tension like a knife, making some of the audience groan that such a good match had to end, while others sighed in relief that it had finally concluded.

"H...hai" He answered before starting to walking to the middle of the thrashed arena floor. "Winner..."

"MATTE (Wait)!" A haggard voice called out interrupting the proctor, the tone clearly in pain.

Everyone looked at the owner of the voice, to find it belonged to the heavily breathing Kasumi, who was holding her left arm partially covering a rather painful looking bruise she received from one of Naruto's kicks.

"Matte...Kyuubi!" She ordered again, her voice coming back slightly more determined, and she took a shaky step forward.

Naruto quirked a brow. "You can barely stand...this match is over." Naruto stated bluntly, turning back, before hearing her speak again making him stop in his tracks.

"Naze (Why)?" She questioned, taking yet another step forward. "Why did you stop? Was it because you think I'm weak since I'm only mortal? That I can't take you on? That I can't defeat you? Or that I'm a girl? Why? Tell me demon! Why did you stop your attack and spare my life when I know deep down in your soul you wanted to continue on and kill me!?" She asked, though with her tone it was expressed more as a demand then anything.

Naruto turned his torso and head slightly to now face her, before a shadow of a smile crept onto his lips.

"Because I didn't nor did I ever want to kill YOU Kasumi..." He said softly, before turning his head towards his open hands. "...perhaps I am a demon...of sorts..." He said almost sagely, before turning his gaze towards his 'mother'. "...but I'm not the Kyuubi!" He finished his voice, now strong and unwaivering but dark, before he turned once again and began to walk away. "I only wished to utterly and completely defeat you Uzumaki Kasumi, so that your Kaa-san could see just what she had truly had given up when she abandoned her first sochi to this village." He said almost offhandedly.

"Kyuu...you...why? Why do you torture my family so?" Kasumi questioned inside her on mind, as confusing, hateful, and sad tears inched their way to the corners of her eyes, as she watched Naruto's back. "Y...you took my Onii-sama away! How can you not be a demon after doing something so despicable!?" She continued, as her tears turned fully into rage.

Naruto was in deep thought, as he walked away the match already finished with...until he heard a cry from behind him. He turned to see Kasumi flying through mid-air towards him...but what surprised him as well as several Konoha Jounin though most especially Jiraya was the humongous Rasengan in her hands.

"Kushina! You taught her that, after I expressly told you to not teach it until you retired as clan head!?" Jiraya screamed sending a shocked glance at the now smirking clan head who just continued to watch the fight.

"She needed the edge Jiraya-san. Why should she learn it later, when it can serve her best NOW of all times?" Kushina questioned, her smirk never leaving her lips.

"You have fallen so far Kushina...Minato must be rolling in his grave. Though I suppose I'm really no better...am I Naruto?" Jiraya thought lamentingly before looking back to the arena.

"GIVE ME BACK MY ONII-SAMA!" Kasumi screamed, her tears flying off her face from the wind billowing around her, her voice almost pleading. "Chou Oodama Rasengan (Ultra-Big Ball Spiraling Sphere)!" She yelled.

Naruto's eyes narrowed at the large jutsu in her hands. "Damn...i guess I'll have to use one of my more powerful jutsu. That Rasengan is no joke, especially with her putting her remaining chakra into it." He thought, a growl of annoyance escaping his throat, before he stretched out his right hand.

"Fuuton: Rasengan (Wind Style: Spiraling Sphere)!" Naruto said, as a normal Rasengan appeared in his hand, before a moment later wind began to pick up and surround the ball, the wind so sharp that it was akin to blades orbiting around Naruto's jutsu.

Though who knew of the intimate past of the Rasengan looked on with jaws hitting the floor. "Unbelievable...he not only mastered the it without any formal instruction. But was able to do what the Yondaime never could...to apply an affinity to it!" Most of the Konoha Jounin thought completely in awe at just what Naruto has been able to accomplish in his six year absence.

"He was taught by the BEST after all..." Natsumi thought smugly, smirking at seeing everyone's shocked expressions. "...mmnn...Naru-kun definitely deserves a reward tonight, after such an 'exciting' fight." She thought mischievously, unconsciously licking her lips.

Naruto waited for Kasumi's large Rasengen to get close enough, and when it was he slammed his wind-based jutsu into hers. For a few moments the attacks were in a complete stalemate, though unfortunately for Kasumi, Naruto's was just more advanced and powerful considering it was enhanced by an element, and the most offensive element no less.

After several moments more Naruto's Rasengan finally began to press into Kasumi's. And before long was able to penetrate the barrier containing her restrained, swirling chakra. Normally an act like this would release the chakra right at Naruto, but because of the particular elemental jutsu he used, Kasumi's jutsu was blown back into her, as well as Naruto's own.

The audience looked on in awe as a blue tornado-looking beam erupted from the jutsus colliding. The beam completely encompassed Kasumi, and looking as if Naruto was shooting it from his own arm, that is before he himself disappeared from sight.

"My Kami-sama...and this from only Genin!" Most of the audience thought, in utter astonishment, as they looked on to the results of the blast with baited breath.

"Naru-kun...you really ARE too kind hearted...even after all the crap people have put you through. But then, thats one of the things I love about you." Natsumi thought, knowing just what Naruto was doing.

A few more seconds passed, as the beam slowly shrink in size until it completely vanished, leaving a crater on the arena floor from the impact and a hole in the ceiling where the beam shot through.

"Wheres Naruto-kun, and the Uzumaki?" Hana asked, not finding him anywhere, everyone else having the same problem as her.

"Medic!" Naruto's voice called out, making everyone turn their heads towards the entrance to the arena, where the medics would enter from.

"Kami-sama..." Yugito gasped out loud, at seeing Naruto, as everyone else just grimaced at what he looked like.

Naruto's back was currently to them, but that wasn't the reason for their reaction. What was is the fact that the back half of his shirt and flak jacket were completely obliterated, while his pants were ripped in many places but still holding together. Not only that but his back itself had deep lacerations as if a samurai took to his back as his practicing dummy. His back was heavily bleeding from the wounds, as well as lightly smoking in certain places from the chakra, while his shoulders heaved up and down as he breathed haggardly.

"What happened to..." Sarutobi was about to question, when he noticed Naruto was holding something in his arm. "...he saved her." He answered his own question, when on further inspection recognized the bundle in his arms as Uzumaki Kasumi, getting surprised nods from those who heard him.

"N...na...ze...?" Kasumi whispered through pained breath, while looking up at her unsuspecting savior with half-lidded eyes.

In response Naruto just pulled her into his chest tighter after he noticed her shiver. Kasumi herself wasn't in much better condition then Naruto if the audience had a good look at her anyway. Her front looking the same as Naruto's back, her body was heavily cut up and bleeding with lacerations lining her front, the front of her cloths shredded into nothingness leaving her naked, as her body slightly smoked.

"Rest Kasumi..." Were Naruto's only words...they weren't a request.

Kasumi was going to protest and ask her question again, but when she looked into Naruto's eyes she saw a glint of concern and even guilt, and despite knowing just what he was, decided to listen, before closing her eyes resting her head against his chest allowing the darkness and chakra exhaustion to take her.

"Is...Kyuubi...really as bad as you said...Kaa-san?" Kasumi mentally questioned, considering that Naruto's actions were nothing like how Kushina had described Kyuubi to act, before she fell unconscious.

Naruto heard the click of the arena entrance and walked closer when the medic team entered and laid her on the stretcher. Frowning at her current attire or lack there of, he ripped off the remaining frontal portion of his flack jacket and shirt and placed then across Kasumi so she was covered from perverted eyes. The medics quickly took her out of the room, and closed the door before Naruto headed back to the middle of the arena once more.

"Call it..." He ordered coldly.

"H...hai...winner...Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto!" The proctor said, still trying to get over what happened.

Naruto put his hands in his pants pockets and looked towards a scowling Kushina.

"I hope you are satisfied Kushina..." He said emotionlessly, sending shivers down a few of the Genin's spines at his coldness, as well as a few blushes from the young kunoichi at seeing his toned torso, and the battle scars just adding to his physical attractiveness.

"I will never be satisfied until you are dead and Naruto-kun is free...monster" Kushina mentally answered, a growl escaping her throat but only heard but her remaining son.

Naruto just sighed in annoyance before 'shunshin'ing back next to his team, Yugito and Hana.

"Are you ok Naruto-kun?" Both Hana and Yugito asked simultaneously, before looking at each other and blushing slightly.

"Hai...little winded but nothing a nap won't fix. She was strong, made me release more then half my chakra by the end." He answered, leaning against the cold wall that felt good against his damaged back.

"Incredible match Naruto-san" Haku congratulated with a smile, making him smile in appreciation.

"That is was Naru-kun...but you should probably get a shirt on before you make some of the girls lose consciousness." Natsumi joked with a smirk.

Naruto looked around curiously, and noticed that she was right. Most of the Genin kunoichi were blushing madly and a few had spurts of blood falling down their noses as they 'covertly' stared at him.

"Maa...I'll be back then." He said before 'shunshin'ing out of the room.

"Just how strong is he?" Yugito questioned though not really expecting an answer.

"Pray you never find out...because that was only the tip of the iceberg" Was Natsumi's cryptic and rather ominous answer, making those that heard her unconsciously gulp her sadistic smirk not helping the situation.

"Well lets see if the next match can match up to the last!" Sarutobi called out, making the whispers of the shinobi about the last match silence, none noticing that Yugito too had 'shunshin'ed out of the room.

With Naruto,

"And I really liked that jacket too." Naruto grumbled while going through his closet at the Namikaze Mansion in his non-demon adult form.

Naruto thought over the fight he had with his half-sister while changing, and just sighed while shaking his head in exasperation. Despite his initial bloodlust, and eagerness to wipe the floor with an Uzumaki (despite him still doing so), as the fight went on, his bloodthirst began to dwindle. Especially when Kasumi had declared that she only fought to 'free' what she believed to be his trapped soul. Had it not been for Kushina's trickery, he probably would have found her reasons to fight admirable.

Although he still hated the clan for what it put him through, he couldn't quite shake the nagging feeling that Kasumi, Kyoshiro, and even Valios (despite his attitude) were really only fighting him because Kushina brainwashed them into thinking his soul could only be saved by killing 'Kyuubi''s body. If he had still held any sort of love for that clan, he might have even considered trying to talk with his steep-siblings and possibly get them to realize the truth about him. Unfortunately it was too late for such sentimentalities, both the Uzumaki and he broke ties long ago and that is how it would stay.

"You trained your own children to kill me...and you call me a monster ne Kushina?" He whispered while getting his sandals, before leaving the mansion.

Naruto was heading towards the gate in his child form when he noticed someone leaning on the gates their back to him. Though he could easily tell who it was, a blond ponytail THAT long was a dead giveaway.

"Yugito-chan?" He questioned, making the woman slightly jerk at hearing at her name before turning around.

Naruto tilted his head wondering why she was here, while closing the gates behind him and activating the compounds defenses.

"Ne Yugito-chan whats wro..." He began to question before a hard slap to his face stopped him.

Naruto held his now reddening face in surprise at her actions, and quickly looked back at her for an explanation, but was surprised at what he saw. Tears...tears were flowing down Yugito's face, her expression one of both sadness and happiness at the same time.

"Yugito..." He began again to once more stop when said woman lunged at him wrapping her arms around his back and embracing him like he was some sort of life line for her. "...Yugito-chan?" He questioned now worried at her actions, finding the hug awkward since he was now shorter then her.

"G...gomen N...naruto-k...kun" She hiccuped against his hair.

Considering that Naruto had no idea what the matter was, he did the only thing he could do, wraps his own arms around the waist of the emotionally woman and let her cry against him, while trying to be as supportive as he could be. Eventually she calmed, though hiccups still appeared once in a while. They released each other with Naruto tilting his head to the side on obvious confusion while Yugito only stared at her feet.

"Baka..." She whispered.

"Ano...what did I do?" He asked before he looked up to face him tear stains on on her cheeks.

"Y...you died...right in front of me." She explained, tears threatening to fall once more once she finally said the words out loud.

Her answer hit him like a ton of bricks, his eyes widening in realization.

"I really am a baka to not have thought that seeing my Chishio Bushin get destroyed and just HOW it did would effect those I'm close to that didn't know. Especially Yugito-chan who just found someone she could relate to on such an intimate level. I imagine Hana-chan would have reacted like this had she not been with Kiba at the time. Natsu-chan as well if she hadn't already figured out that it was a clone fighting and not really me at the time." He reasoned in his mind, his expression growing soft, sympathetic, and guilty.

Naruto took a cautious step towards Yugito not wanting to upset her more, and slowly raised his hand to cup her wet, and warm cheek reassuringly, her gaze looking anywhere but Naruto at the moment.

"Gomennasai Yugito-chan" He whispered apologetically, swiping his thumb across her cheek to wipe away her tears.

Hearing this her gaze went back to his, and softened when she saw the apologetic expression on his face.

"Gomennasai" He repeated, switching his hands to wipe the tears on her other cheek away, though this time noticed that the woman had slightly began to nuzzle into his hand making him smile softly.

He took his hand away after a minute, leaving her to wipe the tears around her eyes and sniffle before her face took on a mock-angry expression.

"You better be Naruto-kun...cause if you had really died after we just became friends I'd have Izanami-chan bring you back so I could kill you myself!" She warned, her tone sounding deathly serious but he could tell she just didn't want to seem so emotionally weak, even after crying the way she did.

"Hai hai...I'll remember that Yugito-chan..." He responded making them both lightly smile. "...we should get back to the exams. I'm sure they are getting too relaxed with only one jinchuuriki to worry about ne?" He joked, making her smirk sadistically, and nod in approval before they both jumped to the nearest roof and towards the forest of death.

Exam Tower,

The pair made it back to the tower with little problem, and once more traversed the winding hallways heading back to the arena. Though on their way, saw a medic group run past them with who looked to be Uzumaki Kyoshiro on a stretcher looking in very bad shape. His clothes were completely shredded and bloodied, his right arm was twisted in a way that just wasn't humanly possible and yet was. His left hand was clutching his right eye, as blood spurted through the gapes of his fingers and down his face, his expression one of unabashed pain, agony and horror of unimaginable levels. The worst wounds however looked like five set of claw marks crossing his chest in different angles which were still slightly bleeding as the medics carried him to the ICU wing of the tower.

"Was that Natsumi-san?" Yugito asked, slightly awed at the damage the boy obviously had to endure during his match.

"No doubt about that Yugito-chan, that is Natsu-chan's handy work if I've ever seen it." Naruto retorted, his lips unconsciously twisting into a smirk. "We should hurry before they start asking where we are." He suggested, as she nodded in response and they both continued on.

The two had finally reached the double doors to the arena, and opened them without a fear for what may jump out at them. They walked in the arena floor and looked on with quizzical expressions seeing Haku and Rock Lee standing in the middle of the arena, with satisfied expressions as well as bruises across both their bodies. Their clothes ripped here and there, along with blood trickling down in different places with puddles of water surrounding them at different part of the arena floor. They had wanted to ask what was going on but could tell that the battle was still going so held their tongues, but fortunately their answers would come now.

"Proctor-san...I concede" Haku's soft and rather exhilarated sounding voice called out.

"Hai...Winner...Rock Lee!" the Proctor said.

"It was a great match Haku-san...I hope we may fight again later" Lee said extending his hand to the young girl, while without hesitation took it in turn.

"Hai...I would like that Lee-san" She replied, as each of their smiles widened.

"I think we missed a good match ne Yugito-chan" Naruto questioned, with Yugito only nodding while looking on at the smiling pair.

"Ah good you two have returned, and perfect timing no less...the last preliminary match was just decided." Sarutobi called out to the two jinchuuriki, who began to walk towards the center of the arena. "Ah yes...will all those who have won their matches along with their senses please come to the center of the arena for an announcement concerning the final part of this years Chuunin exams" He ordered, everyone quickly followed it. The winners and their Jounin instructors gathered in the center of the arena while facing the Hokage, Anko as well as the two sannin that stood slightly behind him. "First I just want to congratulate those of you who have won your matches, you truly are strong shinobi..." He praised, getting mixed reactions from the group. "...now...concerning the final part of the exams. It will be the same concept as the preliminary matches you just fought. However the matches will take place in exactly one month, and take place in the exam arena that all Chuunin exams that are hosted by Konoha are done in. Not only that but you will be fighting with an audience of many influential people, lords from far and wide will come to see you fight...so no matter what come to win." He challenged with a wry smile.

Hearing him conclude his speech, Anko stepped forward. "Alright you little bastards, you heard Hokage-sama! The final will be the same as the prelims, but this time you will know who your opponent is before the match!" Anko announced, before a box 'poof'ed into her hands and moved to the the closest Genin telling them to pick from the box. "In this box you will each be assigned a number, and from that number your opponent will be decided..." She explained while moving down the line, as a Chuunin wrote down the numbers each child got. "...this is to allow you to train yourself to defeat said opponent within the month hiatus you have between now and the finals! And considering that you now know what your opponent is slightly capable of I suggest that you use that time wisely." She warned a sadistic leer on her pink lips.

The final Genin picked his number, and the Chuunin wrote it down before handing the paper to Anko, who stood in front of the Genin once more.

"Now for the order you will be fighting in..." She paused hoping to enhance the tension she loved to cause, but was sadly disappointed and pouted before getting on with it. "...Match 1: Sabaku no Temari Vs. Nara Shikamaru...Match 2: Hyuuga Neji Vs. Natsumi...Match 3: Aburame Shino Vs. Sabaku no Kankuro...Match 4: Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto Vs. Nii Yugito..."

"I'm going to be fighting him/her?" Both Naruto and Yugito thought simultaneously, looking at each other with uncertainty.

...Match 5: Uzumaki Valios Vs. Rock Lee. And finally Match 6: Sabaku no Gaara Vs. Uchiha Sasuke" Anko finished reading off the list before giving it back to the Chuunin.

"Well there you have it, you now know your opponent so I suggest you use that month to devise ways to defeat them, and to think up new jutsu so you won't be defeated yourself in the process. As for the foreign shinobi, I hope you have enjoyed your stay in Konoha these past few days and I wish you a safe trip home and until we see each other once more in a month." Sarutobi concluded with a slight bow, the foreign shinobi bowing in return, before everyone began to exit the room. "Naruto-kun wait a moment..." He announced, getting the attention of Naruto as well of those he was close to. "...I would like to have a word with you, please come to my office." Sarutobi requested, before 'shunshin'ing away.

Both Naruto and Natsumi exchanged glances, before Hana came up to them asking to come along, once he agreed they all disappeared in swirls of leaves.

Hokage's Office,

"Whats up Ojii-san?" Naruto asked boredly, after the trio entered his office.

Naruto's question was answered as one of the windows to the office opened up and through it jumped two familiar figures that made Naruto's gaze harden...the figures of the toad and slug sannin.

"We wanted to have a talk..." Jiraya answered. "...and we knew you wouldn't come if we had asked you ourselves." He explained, making Naruto look at Sarutobi with a displeased gaze, with the wizened man looking back with an apologetic expression.

Naruto figured that these two would want to talk with him, but not right after this part of the exams ended, and just sighed in exasperation at the situation. Naruto along with his female companions, decide to get comfortable in a few of the chairs provided, considering they knew he wouldn't be able to leave without those two having their say.

"Speak" He commanded coldly, leaving no trace of him even remotely wanting to be there any longer then necessary.

His demeanor while understandable, still made both sannin frown before Tsunade spoke up hoping to disarm the situation.

"Naruto-kun...we just wanted to have a word with you, and perhaps try to explain what had happened in the past. But is it ok to have these two present? Some of the things we wish to speak to you about are rather 'personal'"

"Please don't speak with him in such familiarity...you don't have the right" Natsumi growled blatantly, with Hana nodding in agreement.

"And besides, Naruto-kun said it was alright for us to come. WE are the closest things to family he has after all" Hana added.

Tsunade looked perturbed at the two and was about to make a heated retort about 'REAL' family but was stopped when Naruto began to talk.

"Explain what exactly?" He started his voice already devoid of emotion staring so deeply at the two that they felt he was looking past them instead of at them. "That YOU Tsunade or should I say Kyoubo (Godmother) decided that after I was born and given to that red-headed woman...you disappeared from my life until this very day. While I can forgive the fact you left considering that you had your own personal demons to tend to and had cut all ties with this village so you couldn't have had a clue Kushina left me for dead eleven years ago. But that still doesn't absolve you of the fact that you never once cared enough to hazard a single visit to see how I was doing...not even a letter to see how I was doing just so you didn't even have to enter the village and yet still know! Had you been selfless or even once caring enough to hazard to find out how I was doing you'd have learned what my life was like here all those years ago!" He barked seeing the now dejected and guilty look on the attractive woman's face, that is before his gazed focused on the other man in the room. "And YOU..." He said even more coldly, if that was even possible. "Jiraya or Kyoufu (Godfather) as it were, left me in the same way Tsunade did only for more selfish reasons. And even worse then her crime against me...YOU knew that Kushina left me in this hell hole to rot! You still associated yourself with Konoha, and had connections within these walls I'm sure! So the news of the Uzumaki clan leaving wasn't something you wouldn't hear about. Yet here we are eleven years after she abandoned me, with you finally making an appearance in my life! You stayed away from this village for a decade after my Tou-san died...just so you could write those damnable books of yours without taking any sort of responsibility for me! Never ONCE coming to see me! Never ONCE coming to help me! Never ONCE coming to protect me! NEVER ONCE DOING ANYTHING!" He roared the last words sounding like they were coming from a true demon.

Naruto's anger had come to a boil and he couldn't hold it back. His hands clenched the arm rests of his chair so tightly they began to crack under the pressure, his Ki slowly leaked out and saturated the air within the room.

Both sannin looked down in shame, although Naruto was vicious with his words he was exactly right. Neither of them took their responsibilities at his god-parent as anything more then just another title that was thrust upon them...like 'Sannin'. They were suppose to be his support if anything ever happened to his real parents. Yet when the time came that they should have been there for him...neither was anywhere in sight. One writing a book while peeping at women, and the other drinking away her problems and gambling away her money. Much to Naruto's annoyance, considering the fact he was furious at the two standing before him, both Hana and Natsumi each grabbed a hand and squeezed it trying to calm him down, and succeeded. Naruto closed his eyes and let out a slow and heavy breathe, before opening his eyes once more his gaze solid and intimidating.

"If you've come to ask for my forgiveness you can forget it! You both can stew in your own guilt, stupidity, and selfishness until the Shinigami decides to grace you with his presence." Naruto spat, before grabbing onto both girl's hands and stood up making them stand up as well. "And if that was all you wished to speak to me about...we'll be on our way. We have better things to be doing after just finishing our matches." He concluded, before turning his back to them.

"Ma...matte!" Jiraya shouted out of nervousness. "Please wait!" He begged, causing Naruto to turn his head. "We both know what we did was terrible..." He started making Naruto snort at his describing what they did with the word 'terrible'. "...but we want to try in any way to make it up to you somehow, that is why we came back." He explained, his words rousing the blonde's curiosity.

Naruto sighed once more, and turned back to his seat with girls in toe.

"You have five minutes..." He responded crossing his arms over his chest.

The two let out a sigh of relief. "Well...we know that nothing we can do will be able to fix what we did...or didn't do in the past. So all we can do is say gomennasai and try to make up for it in the present and future." The toad hermit explained, before a small smile spread over his lips. "Naruto, you were born with great potential, and very powerful Kekkei Genkai from both the Namikaze and the Uzumaki clans. And we are both here to try to nurture your gifts so make you a strong shinobi as both friends to your parents as well as to try to repent for our past sins against you. And our first decision was to use this month's hiatus between the exams to personally train you." He offered, his tone sounding regal, hoping that it would get the desired effect form the boy...only to receive the very the opposite effect, Naruto snorting indignantly, making him frown slightly. "I know you may not like us right now Naruto...but you can't deny the fact that learning from two of the legendary sannin of Konoha will make you tremendously powerful. Especially concerning the strength you'll need against that kunoichi from Kumo you are matched up with." Jiraya finished in a concerned tone...something about Yugito felt off to him ever since she fought.

Naruto nodded in understanding. "I would very well admit that learning from you two would make me strong..." Naruto began making the two's hope rise that he'd say yes. "...however I have a much stronger, and loyal sensei then the two of you could ever be. And I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world." He finished proudly, making Natsumi blush slightly at his words. "Besides what could you two teach me that I don't already know?" He questioned.

Both of the sannin scowled slightly at his barbs against them, before they realized WHY they were there and smiled once again.

Tsunade stepped forward. "I Naruto...will teach you the secret to my infamous strength, that can literally destroy mountains in a single punch. Not only that but I can teach you some of my medical jutsu...that is if you are good enough." Tsunade explained with a challenging smirk hoping that Naruto was just as head-strong as Minato had been when it came to a challenge.

Jiraya then strode forward. "While I will be teaching you several variations of the Rasengan which I noticed you were not only able to master but able to add a element to it. I can also teach you 'Fuuinjutsu', as well as other jutsu that I have collected over the years." Jiraya announced proudly.

Naruto just looked at the two after their declarations, before standing up without a word and went to the closest bookshelf around. As he did this everyone quirked a brow at what he was doing, that is before he lifted his hand, and flicked his middle finger against the shelf. The moment his finger touched it, the shelf crushed in upon itself like an invisible meteor hit it, making everyone but Natsumi look wide eyed at him. However Naruto didn't appear to be finished when he bit his thumb and summoned 'Shinku Kaijin' from its pocket dimension. He unsheathed the shining blade and...stabbed himself trough the thigh grunting in pain, before ripping the sword out from the side making blood splash across the floor. All three of the elders in the room panicked at what he has just done and were about to go over and help. However a set of hands pulling on their wrists stopped their progression. They looked at Hana and Natsumi oddly since they were the ones who stopped them, but both girls simply shook their heads and looked back at Naruto. The trio followed their eyes and looked in astonishment to see that Naruto's entire leg was surrounded in a green aura, and the slash on his leg was quickly healing before a moment later appeared to be gone. Once he tested out his leg, and felt it working properly he unsummoned his sword and took his seat between his companions once more.

"As you can see, I already know how to use my chakra to enhance my strength..."

"Not that I really need to use any after all the physical conditioning I've done." He thought to himself.

"...as well as an all-around medical jutsu that can heal nearly any sort of wound as long I have enough chakra to supply the wound with." Naruto answered, while looking at Tsunade who had a rather sheepish and slightly jealous look on her face from his actions and words. "As you for Jiraya...as you've stated already I've already mastered the Rasengan, as well as added my main element to it. However I've also personally created three powerful variations to the jutsu. And am currently working on a forth that could probably decimate an army faster then my Tou-san could using our Kekkei Genkai. You've just witnessed me summoning a sword so you have an idea of my skills in 'Fuuinjutsu'...even if that is only the tip of the iceberg on my knowledge of the subject." He said making the aged sannin gulp loudly. "So...what else can you two put on the table to offer me...because right now I'm not impressed." He finished, crossed his arms, looking expectantly.

His words and actions left both sannin speechless and hard pressed to find anything they could do to keep his attention. Their training for him was their trump card, and it failed...miserably. Sarutobi coughed forcefully seeing the helpless looks in his student's eyes.

"Perhaps these two could tell you about your parents, and in exchange you could tell them about your life..." Sarutobi suggested trying to give his two students a chance with the boy, who at the moment was eying him so coldly he thought he would freeze under the gaze. "...well perhaps your life AFTER you left on your self-proclaimed training trip." He corrected after an awkward cough when he realized Naruto's life in the village was not to be openly discussed.

The two sannin smiled appreciatively at their sensei. "Hai...we could do that Naruto...perhaps even get to know each other during that time." Tsunade offered with a warm smile, praying that it could work to convince him.

Naruto's eyes just narrowed. "I do not wish to know anything about the woman who gave birth to me. She and her clan are as dead to me as I was to them the moment they walked out of those gates. As far as my Tou-san, he is unfortunately dead. And while I have only a few things of his, those that I do tell me volumes about who he was. And I am content with what they taught me about who he was, and how he lived." He continued before once again getting up from his seat. "Now if there is nothing more I really wish to leave." He requested, and when only seeing the sad expression on Tsunade's, and Sarutobi's face, alone with a thoughtful one on Jiraya's decided it was time to go.

Naruto was about to open the door to the office, when a voice called out.

"Naruto..." Jiraya's voice cut through the silence making the boy look back once more. "...tell me...just who is your sensei you spoke so highly of before? You are clearly much stronger then you let on, so I'm wondering who it is that trained you, and taught you such powerful but more importantly very dangerous techniques...the Rasengan being one of them." The aged sannin asked, any form of sadness replaced with a concerned as well as curious expression.

His question made all three teens smirk, before Naruto tilted his head slightly so he could see Sarutobi.

"Ne, Ojii-san you didn't tell them yet?" Naruto asked, making both Tsunade and Jiraya look at him then their sensei oddly.

He shook his head. "I didn't have time, they both arrived only today. And even worse, after the survival test already began." The Hokage answered, making the three smirk even larger.

Naruto closed the door before going through a set of seals, and slammed his hands to the floor.

"Onipou: Otofugen Shouheki no jutsu (Demon Art: Sound Silence Barrier Technique)" He called out before a pulse of blue surrounded the room.

After he finished the jutsu, both Naruto and Natsumi were surrounded in smoke, before it dissipated and showed them in their 'true' forms. To their credit of being experienced shinobi, both of the sannin only arched a eyebrow at the now demonic pair.

"Care to explain?" Jiraya asked, getting a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach.

The pair shrugged. "Not really...but I'll tell you what Ojii-san knows already..." Naruto quipped back. "...first off, Natsu-chan here was my sensei after I left Konoha. The other thing is that she is the Kyuubi no Kitsune."

Unfortunately this time, the sannin didn't react well and in a second were only inches from striking Natsumi's face. Jiraya's Rasengan shining in the sunlight, while Tsunade's fist hummed with unseen chakra. Now the reason why they had stopped their attack wasn't out of any rational thought to let someone explain the situation. They stopped because of the two beautiful and deadly katanas that were now pressing dangerously against their throats. The sannin looked down to see an emotionless looking Naruto stare up at them from his crouching position the grip of his swords unwaivering, waiting for any movement towards his mate.

"Attack her again and your lives are forfeit...sannin or not. No one will threaten the life of someone who is so important to me and live. This is your ONE and ONLY warning." Naruto's declaration was cold and straight to the point.

"Kami-sama...she's turned him into a weapon" The sannin thought, before backing off but keeping an eye on the smirking vixen.

"Sarutobi-sensei...why are you allowing this to occur? Its painfully obvious that the Kyuubi is using Naruto as both a shield and sword against Konoha." Jiraya questioned.

His sensei just shook his head. "You do not know all the facts Jiraya-kun, so I'm afraid your reaction while understandable because of the past is quite false at present time. And while I do not know every intimate detail between these two while they were gone, I believe their story about not wishing this village harm, unless harm is done to them by the village first. They have provided vital information about upcoming events, that disprove any intention on their behalf to harm Konoha" He reassured.

"But Kyuubi tried to destroy the village!" Tsunade countered.

"Listen to Ojii-san you are both out of your element and over your heads, and unless he wishes to tell you more about the situation it would be best to leave such outbursts in your head." Naruto warned, both his katanas already gone form his hands.

Tsunade frowned. "Sensei...can you tell us what exactly is going on here? Being here and out of the loop is costing us preciously." She questioned, getting a nod from the aged leader.

"I'll leave you three to it then...but I suggest you listen well to his words. And I will expect you to apologize to Natsu-chan one you know the truth." Naruto warned before the demons reverted back to their child 'form's. "Oh and Ojii-san, only tell them what they absolutely need to know. They haven't earned any right to know me as I am." He ordered, his tone leaving no room for discussion, as well as promising an excruciating punishment if he disobeyed.

"Hai...they will know what is needed Naruto-kun"

"Arigato...I'll see you later Ojii-san" Naruto bid farewell with a small smile and wave, before he and his 'girls' left.

"We really screwed up didn't we sensei?" Tsunade said her expression one of sadness, not even being able to look at him in the eyes.

Sarutobi let out a puff of smoke from his pipe. "What you both did, or lack there of to Naruto cut him deeper then you could ever imagine. Especially after the betrayal of his mother and clan, only to later learn about your relations to him. You both will be lucky if he even acknowledges you in the future, unless you can think of something to give him as an olive branch." He answered before sighing, and took a drag from his pipe. "Now you both better take a seat and listen carefully, this is very important." He suggested, letting his students grab seats before sighing, and beginning the story that Naruto had told him when he first returned.

Konoha Streets,

"Well that was annoying" Natsumi sighed, her arms wrapped around Naruto's right enjoying his warmth, but also to comfort him from his obvious displeasure at the meeting.

"That it was Natsu-chan...but arigato to you both..." He said before a small smile graced his lips which made the girl's still tensed bodies relax. "...if you didn't grab me I was quite tempted to punch them out of the building." He explained, as they laughed at the images of him doing so racing through their minds...that is until their emotions were quickly reeled in and stopped walking. "What do you want Kakashi? I was hoping to take my companions out to celebrate on our victory, and I don't want shadows following me the entire time." Naruto's happy tone now replaced with slight irritation.

"Gomen gomen..." Kakashi's voice called out before he appeared in a plumb of smoke. "...and I was only following you because I wanted to have a little talk with you in private Naruto." He explained.

Naruto turned around to face the silver-haired Jounin, and noticed that Kakashi's usual nonchalant demeanor was completely gone, which only meant that whatever he wanted to speak with him about was serious.

"Very well...Natsu-chan, Hana-chan give me a moment this will not take long." Naruto stated giving them both a small smile before walking with Kakashi around the corner of a building.

"Do you think we should have gone with him?" Hana questioned.

Natsumi shook her head. "No...if its anything important Naru-kun will tell us." She answered before taking a seat on a nearby bench and admired the nature that surrounded the area.

With Naruto & Kakashi,

"What was so important that it couldn't wait another day Kakashi?" Naruto asked irritation lacing his words.

"Naruto, although I am still trying to gain your trust after what I did...we are both still shinobi of Konoha so I expect you to show some respect as your superior." Kakashi scolded the boy half-heartedly.

"You still didn't answer my question" Naruto responded shrugging his shoulders.

Kakashi sighed at his subordinates attitude, but reeled in his annoyance to get to the point of this conversation.

"Naruto...you know of Sasuke's opponent correct?" He questioned, getting a bored nod. "Then you know how powerful and obviously ruthless he is...and that is who Sasuke is facing in the finals."

"And your point Kakashi? I think fighting Gaara would be good for the Uchiha. It'll bump him down a few pegs from the high horse he rides...thanks to the village I'm sure." Naruto retorted, not seeing where this was going.

Kakashi frowned, though you couldn't really tell. "While I admit Sasuke can be snobbish at times, having to fight such a person in the finals is taking it a bit far just to teach him a lesson." He countered, before sighing after seeing Naruto yawn at his words. "Naruto...I saw your match as well as Gaara's. And with Gaara's sand to protect him from almost every attack from nearly any angle, I'm not sure if Sasuke will survive the encounter let alone win even with a month to train his Kekkei Genaki and Raikiri. That is unless..." He paused, and noticed the tiniest amount of curiosity rise from the blond. "...that is unless he uses 'Shiroi Renge no Ryuu'." Kakashi deadpanned.

Naruto looked at Kakashi for a moment before the curious glint he had dissolved into calculated coldness.

"Just what EXACTLY are you implying by that Kakashi?" Naruto asked, his tone denoting no emotion, and yet his eyes told the Jounin to pick his next words carefully.

"What I am saying Naruto is that because of how 'unstable' Subaku no Gaara is while fighting, I want you to come with me and Sasuke to train for the month hiatus. And while I teach both of you what I can...I want you to show him that taijutsu style so he can copy it with his Sharingan and use it in his fight against Gaara. With the abilities of your style, Sasuke's natural skill, Kekkei Genkai and Raikiri...not only will his chances of survival increase dramatically, but his chances of winning the match will as well." He explained.

Naruto looked at Kakashi with unblinking eyes for a good ten seconds before a small smile crossed his lips, and then grew into a grin, and then into small chuckles, before finally erupting into full blown laughter.

"You *laugh* want me to *laugh* show the Uchiha *laugh* one of my original jutsu *laugh* just so he can copy it, without even taking the time to *laugh* learn it?" Naruto questioned between fits of laughter.

Kakashi's visible eyed hardened slightly. "I don't see what is so funny Naruto. Without the added edge of that taijutsu style, Sasuke could potentially die in that match." Kakashi answered.

Naruto's laughter stopped immediately and his expression went back to nothingness, before speaking again, this rapid change rather surprised and freaked the Jounin out slightly.

"First off Kakashi...I stopped you from watching my match with your Sharingan for that exact reason. I abhor cheaters and that is all the Sharingan is to me. You steal in a second what other shinobi, both enemy and ally alike dedicate years of their lives to create...it truly sickens me to no end. Don't think I don't know where Sasuke 'learned' that 'Shishi Rendan' of his. The Kekkei Genkai of the Uchiha spit in the face of every hard working shinobi who has ever walked the earth. So as for Sasuke stealing MY style just to win his match...I say let him create HIS own and win on HIS own merits...because he WILL NOT win by using mine." Naruto answered coldly.

"Naruto you are young so I realize you don't know all the lessons that are learned in the life of a shinobi. One of the most important being: 'To use any means by which you can to become stronger, complete the mission, and protect the village'." Kakashi retorted in a 'sage' like tone, which made Naruto snort in disgust.

"What is that? A 'principle' set up by shinobi themselves so they don't have to feel guilty about doing things so immoral and dishonorable that they'd sooner rip out their own hearts then have to think about them for more then five minutes? Thats cute Kakashi, but all it is another scapegoat, and a crutch for shinobi who are too weak-willed to live like a 'proper' shinobi but more importantly...human being. You throw away your honor and morals for what? Power? That is completely pathetic...a shinobi should always hold their honor and morals above everything besides saving another's life. In some sick way I'm glad Itachi killed his clan, if I could I'd shake his hand for ridding the world of such abhorrences to the profession and species." Naruto retorted cynically.

Kakashi's eye widened before narrowing dangerously. "Naruto you crossed the line with that statement..." He scolded, anger leaking out of his words slightly. "...and I will not debate the ethical and moral standings of shinobi with you. Now I didn't want to do this but I'm going to have to order you as your Jounin sensei to accompany myself and Sasuke and at some point show him your jutsu...do you understand?"

"Hai I understand Kakashi-sensei..." He lied. "...however you don't seem to understand that even if you order me to I WILL NOT show the Uchiha MY jutsu I've spent years working on. If he wants to win so badly, let him work for his victory, not use my blood, and sweat to do so." Naruto barked back before turning around looking to get ready to leave.

"Naruto! If you do not listen to me, I will go to Hokage-sama about this! This could be considered insubordination!" Kakashi threatened, when seeing Naruto walking away.

"Go ahead...you'll be presently surprised at Ojii-san's answer though...oh and Kakashi..." Naruto answered before turning, his gaze now colder then a glacier's peak. "...you just blew your only shot at finding redemption." He finished in a tone of finality before turning and rounded the corner of the building.

"Did I really do the right thing in trying to force Naruto into this?" Kakashi thought somberly knowing from the very beginning he might have been threatening his one shot at Naruto ever trusting him. "...I can only hope that Sasuke survives or what I just threw away was all for nothing." He concluded before 'shunshin'ing to the Hokage tower to have a talk with the aged leader about what just happened.

With Hana & Natsumi,

The girls were just relaxing on the bench watching the clouds, when a pair of small hands covered both their eyes.

"Back already Naru-kun?" Natsumi questioned, easily recognizing the feel and shape of Naruto's hands.

"Your suppose to guess who..." He pouted, not that they saw it. "...but hai I'm back" He answered removing his hands.

The girls stood up heard a poof of a dispelling Kage Bushin, and waited for Naruto to walk between them before they headed off. Natsumi wasn't planning on asking Naruto what went on since if he didn't mention it outright wasn't important. But as they walked she could sense that he was agitated about something and decided to ask him about it.

"Naru-kun everything ok? You're all tense."

"Yeah Naruto-kun I didn't want to say anything but you do seem tense" Hana agreed

"You two are too observant with me..." He joked, but quickly sighed. "...Kakashi wanted me to go with him and Sasuke to train for the month's hiatus..." He began getting raised brows as an answer. "...really he just wanted me to show Sasuke my 'Shiroi Renge no Ryuu', so he could copy it with that damned Kekkei Genkai of his to increase his chances of winning against Gaara in the final matches."

Both girls shuttered in both surprise and rage at the audacity of Kakashi to ask Naruto to give up his jutsu to the Uchiha like that.

"Thats low of Kakashi to force on you...and to have the Uchiha just steal the jutsu without even learning it. I never liked that clan because of those eyes." Hana spat out in disgust of her fellow shinobi.

"Can't agree with you more on that one Hana-chan...though I have a feeling that the council was stringing Kakashi up like a puppet to try to get me to teach their last Uchiha some of my jutsu after they heard about my skills in the fight against Kasumi." Naruto reasoned...though even if Kakashi was coerced into asking/making him, that didn't mean that Kakashi had to give into their demands...as he mentioned before, honor should be upheld more then anything but a human life...which is why he took away his chance at redemption.

"Well you did do a number on her...as well as the tower itself Naru-kun so its natural that the clan heads that heard would be curious as well as manipulative into use your power for their own ends in some way" Natsumi agreed. "But don' worry about Kakashi, there are bigger things to worry about..." She paused before a devilish smirk creeped on her lips making Naruto sweat slightly. "...like just where you were planning on bringing us to celebrate."

He tilted his head cutely to the side. "What do you mean Natsu-chan?"

"Oh don't think you're getting out of it...you told Kakashi you were taking us out, right Hana?" She explained with Hana nodding as well her own smirk on her face.

"Well...I..." Naruto stuttered before seeing the expressions the girls had and knew had have no chance. "...pick where ever." He surrendered before the girls squealed like little kids, grabbed his wrists and dragged him to their new favorite little and quite expensive bistro.

"I should have used another excuse to get Kakashi to leave." Naruto lamented, tears threatening to fall down his face as he was dragged away.

Later that Night,

After the three had their little celebration they said their goodbyes, with Naruto promising to visit Hana and her family more often since he had a month of basically nothing to do. Naruto and Natsumi however, returned to the mansion and decided to relax for the rest of the day following Haku's example after they found her snoring, splayed across her bed in her room. Night soon rolled around, and the demon pair had decided to get out of the onsen after relaxing there for the past few hours.

"Ne Natsu-chan...there is something I need to take care of before I call it a night, you don't have to wait up for me though ok?" Naruto said while drying himself off after he'd taken off his trunks to put them in the laundry.

What Naruto wasn't expecting as an answer was a warm, wet and quite naked body to press against his back, which made him shudder knowing that the mounds and curves of his love were pressing against him in earnest. Unfortunately or fortunately for him...he also wasn't ready for a warm, and soft hand to glide down along his stomach before reaching to grab his increasingly enlarging member.

"But I wanted you all to myself tonight Foxy-sama" Natsumi's sensuous voice cooed out to him, her hot breath encompassing his ear.

She nibbled on it lightly, pressing her body even more against him her breasts flattening against his back, as she caressed his member pain-painstakingly slowly, making her mate shudder and a small whimper escape his throat.

"U...unfortunately my Kisai...this is rather important and can't wait any longer...despite how much I want to stay" He stuttered out, his tone husky and filled with obvious lust and wanting.

In response Natsumi simply pumped him faster, and began to kiss and bite his neck before squeezing him and flicking her finger across his head to grab the small amount of creamy milk that came out, then let him go. Naruto quickly turned to see her sensuously lick and suck her finger clean of the juices on it, making him smash her against the wall pressing himself against her while attacking her lips. She moaned from his actions her body on fire, and now wanting him even more from feeling his member quaking against her stomach like it was. After a minute of the heated make-out session Naruto lamentingly released his control over her.

"Gomen, I'll be back to continue where we left off." He said huskily, everything about him, from his facial expression, to his gaze, right down to how he held himself at that moment screamed to her that what he planned on doing to her would be well worth the wait when he returned.

She only smirked, before licking her lips and giving him one last lustful kiss.

"Get back soon...cause if you don't I just might start, and end without you...or worse be asleep" She stated her voice heavy with a playful lust.

Naruto smirked at her attempt to make him get back faster. He kissed her forehead before turning to leave, but jumped slightly when he felt a hand slap his ass and a small giggle come from behind him.

"You're gonna pay for that when i get back" He threatened in a stern but playful manner before closing the door to the changing room and heading off to get dressed.

"I sure hope so..." She retorted with a smirk, before her hands unconsciously moved to her neither regions making her moan out in slight surprise. "...you better get your sexy ass back here quickly Foxy-sama before I actually do start without you." She said, before another moan escaped her lips while her fingers explored her as if they had a mind of their own.

She willed them to stop and wait for him, before dressing herself in just a kimono leaving the changing room as well.

With Yugito,

Nii Yugito had decided to just take a long rest after her match with Akiko, despite not using her demon's power it still took a lot out of her to beat her friend. Yugito simply relaxed in her room, and took an especially long, and enjoyable bath which she had just recently finished. She just got out of the bathroom, wearing only a small white tee-shirt that stopped above her mid-section showing off her toned stomach, and a pair of black short-shorts that accentuated her legs and shapely butt. She also had towel in her still dampened hair trying to dry it off, before heading to bed to get some well needed rest before the trip back to Kumo.

"Are you planning on saying sayonara to Naruto-kun?" Izanami questioned.

"And what would I say?"

In truth Yugito had been thinking about that for a lot of the day. She had wanted to say bye to the man who single handedly changed her life...but had no idea how to go about doing so.

"Well you could invite him over here and surprise him by only wearing a tiny..."

"Izanami-chan!" Yugito screamed in her mind. "Is that all you really think about? I swear Natsumi-san was right." The young woman huffed shaking her head disapprovingly.

"Perhaps...but that doesn't change the fact that there is a tiny voice other then me in your mind that is begging you to do something like that." The vixen countered, and smirked at seeing her container's cheeks light up.

Luckily for Yugito a reprieve came for her in the shape of a knock on the door to her room.

"Who could it be at this hour?" She thought, throwing her towel on her bed

"Who is it?"

"Room service" A young man's voice called from the other side of the door, making Yugito have a confused look on her face before opening the door.

"But I didn't order room ser..." She began to explain before her words stopped at seeing a smiling Naruto standing before her in just simple going out clothes. "...Naruto-kun?" She questioned, the same confused expression on her face, wondering just why he was there...that is until a surprised sounding whistle cut across her ears.

"Geez Yugito-chan if I really had been room service I wouldn't even ask for a tip with what you opened the door wearing." His replied a teasing smirk on his face.

Yugito looked at him questioningly, before she looked down to see what he meant before it all came to her and she let out a low shriek before trying to cover herself her face burning red in embarrassment.

"Kami-sama...out of anyone who had to see me in this!" She groaned in her head, hearing snickers in the back of her mind.

"Oh please kitten, after your embarrassment is over you know you're going to be glad that Naruto-kun here was the ONLY one to see you wearing that." Izanami reasoned still chuckling at the poor woman's misfortune.

"Ne Yugito-chan, despite the very nice view, I actually came here to speak with you before you left for Kumo, may I come inside?"

A few moments passed with Yugito just standing there until she realized what he said, beat down her embarrassment and turned around moving in the room, silently letting Naruto in who closed and locked the door so no prying eyes could listen in. Naruto turned to see Yugito walking away from him heading towards what looked to be the bathroom. Unfortunately with Natsumi's little teasing session before he got there still in his mind, he couldn't help but notice Yugito's rather sensuous butt bounce ever so slightly with every step, and although biting back the idea to tease the poor woman more couldn't help himself.

"Firmer then Natsu-chan's, and bigger then Hana-chan's." He whispered but purposely loud enough so she'd hear, but making it sound like he meant it only for himself.

Yugito heard him clearly and fought back the urge to bring her hands back on top of her butt in a protective fashion, while the blush on her cheeks flared up once more.

"Oh yes he will be a fun mate for you kitten." Izanami thought, while biting her trembling lip so her laughter couldn't be heard.

Yugito quickly got to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, making Naruto chuckle good-naturedly, before he heard Yugito's voice from behind the door.

"Naruto-kun?"

"Hai?"

"I...I forgot a change of clothes before coming in here." She said her voice oozing with embarrassment, making the two that heard her chuckle lightly.

"Hai hai...I'll let you trust me with my taste in cloths." He responded, moving to the dresser and opened the top shelf, only to have his eyebrows twitch with mischief, and a playfully sadistic smirk cross his lips.

"Kami-sama I know I've teased her enough, but this is just too good to pass up." He thought before searching through the clothes, finding the perfect one.

"Ano Yugito-chan?"

"Hai?"

"Which color do you like more red or black?" He asked as innocently as possible.

"Ano...both are fine, but red I guess." She answered, unable to see the shit-eating grin on his face as he walked to the bathroom door, knocked on it, and opened it slightly.

"Here you go." He said biting his lip to hold off his laughter till the right moment, as he slid his hand through and gave her the piece of clothing.

"What the did he give me? This is too small even to be a shirt..." Yugito mentally questioned before unraveling the bunched up attire.

Yugito's face instantly turned so red, you'd think it was purple out of both embarrassment and rage.

"Oh yes...so much fun." Izanami concluded before not being able to hold it in anymore and burst out laughing at the sight of just what exactly Naruto had given her.

Yugito held up the crimson-colored thong in front of her face, something she wouldn't ever buy on her own. It was a gag gift on her birthday from Akiko saying she needed to get a man, whom would appreciate an article of clothing such as this. Yugito's rage overwhelmed her embarrassment as a controlled KI swept through her room which Naruto felt immediately.

"NA...RU...TO!" A demonic but still feminine voice gurgled out of the bathroom, making him sweat slightly.

"Ok maybe that was a little too much." He though still chuckling.

The door to the bathroom swung open as a black, white, and yellow blur jumped and tackled the hanyou to the ground before they started tumbling around. The two containers wrestled around the room for a good five minutes. Well more like Yugito tried to punch Naruto's face in while he just held her at bay, before they both stopped. Naruto was now on his back, his arms holding back Yugito's while she was straddled his waist. The two were breathing slightly winded, as Yugito angered gaze bore into Naruto's playful one.

"Ne Yugito-chan you don't have to be so angry..." He suggested, making her growl in response. "...besides if you were embarrassed with what I said, just imagine if someone walked in on us." He offered letting the position they were now in sink in.

Yugito quickly jumped off him and sat on the bed with a huff.

"You're an ass you know" She hissed angrily, her cheeks still slightly red.

He chuckled. "Gomen gomen, I was only teasing Yugito-chan" He apologized, before giving her what he had really picked out for her, a pair of sweat pants and a short sleeve shirt.

"Arigato" She said her voice still laced with anger but of more annoyance then anything, while she changed. "...what did you need to talk to me about anyway?" She questioned.

He took a seat next to her on the bed. "Its about you going back to Kumo, and who you are..." He started, his tone denoting that he was now serious. "...after whats happened in the exams today and you going back to Kumo...I'm afraid that things are only going to get more difficult for you." He explained.

Yugito thought about his words, and in truth they were right on the money. She would most likely be blamed for Rei's defeat at the hands of Gaara...and severely punished if the Raikage was feeling especially angry that day. Yugito's gaze took on a forlorn look before turning her attention to the rug floor.

"Hai...you are probably right...Raikage-sama will NOT be happy about Rei's loss today." She agreed, before a small smile graced her lips when she felt Naruto's reassuring hand on top of hers.

"Thats the reason I came here...well there were two more but this one being the most important" He said, before releasing his grip on her hand and rattled through his shinobi pouch before drawing out a three-pronged kunai with green colored tape around the handle. "...I want you to take this with you back to Kumo...its a very special kunai." He explained before grabbing her hand and placed the kunai in it.

Yugito looked it at strangely turning it at all possible angles, seemingly to try to decipher what was so 'special' about it. She had noticed a 'Shiki' (Rite) running along the middle blade, but couldn't understand it. After giving up she looked at Naruto, her expression silently asking the question, only to see a smile cross his face.

"I'll give you a hint...my Tou-san" He said his voice full of mirth, before his smile grew even larger when Yugito's eyes widened like dinner plates.

"H...hiraishin!" She spoke almost unbelievingly.

"Hai...that was one of my Tou-san's original Hiraishin kunai...and I want you to have it" He explained with warmth, and reassurance.

Yugito was shocked at Naruto's actions, and had no idea why he would do this.

"Why?" She couldn't help but ask

"Because as I said...you're life will only get harder from this point on..." He began, before putting his hand on top of her's once more. "...and with only Akiko as your friend, things might become too much. So with this kunai in your possession you will always have me at your beck and call for whatever you need. Someone spar with, someone to help you out, or if things get really bad a shoulder to cry on, or just someone to talk to." He explained his smile gentle, and comforting. "Now I expect you to not use this kunai for every little thing though. But when you are in a tough spot simply lodge the kunai into something and I will be there in a flash...literally."

After hearing his words Yugito was completely thrown for a loop, and in truth was saddened at the fact that even though they had grown slightly close, and would even consider him a friend, she believe that once she left Naruto would simply write her off since they lived in two different villages and wouldn't see much of each other. And even if they had decided to keep in contact she expected it to only maybe be through courier-shinobi, but never something as intricate and infamous as the Hiraishin.

"He really is amazing" She thought as tears formed at the sides of her eyes, but before they could fall, hugged him tightly, pressing her face into his chest.

He smiled gently at her and wrapped an arm around her hugging her back. "You didn't think I'd just drop you as a friend because you're going back to Kumo did you?" He rhetorically knowingly.

"Arigato Naruto-kun...you really don't know how much this means to me." She said against his shirt.

"Not a problem Yugito-chan. Besides people like us have to look out for each other ne?" He asked warmly, before Yugito's face rose and although tears were falling down her face a large smile was on her lips.

"Hai!"

he chuckled warmly at her happy response. "Now now no more crying..." He scolded playfully, wiping away her tears the same way he had done back at the mansion. "...on to the next thing..." He said, before the two released each other. "...I want you to know that, I'm going to try to look for your Kaa-san during this month hiatus." He announced getting a surprised look her. "But I'm going to need your help, I can't have her be moved around from where she is currently being held at. So I need you to bare with it and do whatever it takes to keep the Raikage happy so he has no need to do anything with her...do you understand?"

Yugito frowned slightly at his proposition, especially at the fact she'd have to listen to that horrible man. However if it helps with the release of her mother...she could bare with it.

"Hai...I understand Naruto-kun." She replied with determination in her voice, making him smile.

"Good, and in return I will try my best to find and return her to you safely" He assured before standing up from the bed. "Now you should probably get some rest, you have a long trip back to Kumo..." He paused before taking a knee and giving her a friendly chaste kiss on the forehead. "...have a good night, and I'll see you around ne?" He questioned getting an affirmative nod. "One last thing though..." He said his tone deathly serious, with his expression only accentuating it. "...I was serious about that comment on your ass..." He joked as a toothy grin crossed his face, and waved to her. "...ja!" He disappeared in a swirl of purple flames.

"PERVERT!" She shouted half-heartedly another blush on her cheeks and a happy smirk on her lips, while having a giant urge to throw something at the place where he was standing.

Yugito quickly stripped off her sweat pants and tee-shirt finding them it too hot to keep on before plopping herself on her bed, and just repeating their conversation on her head. Her cheeks heated up from all his teasing, and appreciative, happy smiles from his selflessness while subconsciously running her hands up and down the special kunai he had given her.

"Arigato Naruto-kun" She said once more before closing her eyes to sleep, his kunai pressed against her chest in a protective fashion.

"That guy is a real charmer, and its worse cause he may not even realize it. You're really starting to fall for him hard kitten, so you better act up soon before he is snatched up by so many girls he won't know what to do with all of them." Izanami thought sagely.

Namikaze Mansion,

Naruto reached his home easily enough, and with reflexes only gifted to a shinobi sneaked through the house reaching his and his mate's bedroom without a creak. He was about to open the door when he heard muffled moans coming from the other side, which caused his already 'gutter'ish thoughts to arise even more, making his pants tighten quickly. He shivered when he heard his mate groan out his name in passionate and pleading want. He couldn't take it anymore and stripped into nothing but his boxer-briefs and opening the door to the room quickly during a particularly loud moan.

-LEMON WARNING-

What Naruto saw when he first entered made him silently whimper, and boxers tighten to their limit. Natsumi was currently working on herself vigorously with her fingers, her legs spread open unashamed, while her other hand cupped her breasts, as her expression was one of pure bliss. Her eyes closed tightly, her cheeks burning red, her mouth clenched shut her fangs piercing her bottom lip to muffle her screams of pleasure. Her entire body gleamed with sweat which was only accentuated by the moonlight that illuminated the room.

Naruto was barely holding himself back from the moonlit-queen in front of him, but willed himself to return the favor like he promised before he left. Thanks to her mind being 'occupied' he didn't have to worry too much about her sensing him as long as he played it safe. He inched his way to the bed, discarding his boxers in the process, and when he reached the foot of the bed, let his full genjutsu fall.

With a lustful smirk Naruto used his tails as leverage to 'hover' over the bed and his mate, and simply waited for the perfect moment to 'strike'. Thankfully he didn't have to wait long when a long and throaty moan of pleasure echoed through the room and juices escaped her drenched lips. She withdrew her fingers from her lips and gripped the sheets to ride out her orgasm unhindered.

"Now!" Naruto thought, with a evil smirk.

Naruto released his tails, and fell the few inches down to hit the bed. But because of his angle of descent he impaled himself completely into the unsuspecting vixen. Natsumi didn't see it coming, one moment she was riding her second orgasm, when right in the middle of it a warm, hard, long and fleshy object penetrated her. The sheer force almost making her scream in slight pain but also tremendous pleasure at being so vigorously 'filled'. Her eyes shot open in surprise, as did her mouth when she gasped releasing her death grip on the sheets, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. She would have screamed in both pain and insurmountable pleasure, but a pair of lips pressed themselves against hers as a tongue lashed out to entangle hers like a snake would it's dinner.

Naruto gave her no time to react to the situation, and had already begun to pump into her as fast as he could, his lips covering her moans of pleasure. It had only been a few minutes when he felt her begin to claw at his back which was a signal he had learned that she was about ready. He smirked before making his thrusts agonizingly slow only pumping every few seconds. He released his grip on his mate's lips and just looked at her, her eyes finally opened with a lustful sheen covering them, her breathing hard and quick, as their glistening bodies pressed against each other, sweat and juices falling off their bodies.

"I'm...mmnn...so close...onegai...harder...ahhn...faster Foxy-sama!" Her soft voice begged through haggard breath, making him smirk keeping his current pace, before nibbling on her lower lip.

"No can do my Beni-kisai...I told you I was going to make you pay when I get back didn't I?" He retorted, his hot breathe tickling her quivering lips.

"B...but...you made me wait so long...isn't that torture enough!?" She pleaded, bucking her hips trying to forcibly increase the speed of this thrusts, but Naruto would have none of that and used an arm to keep her hips against the bed.

"Nope..." He said with a playful leer. "...you'll just have to endure this my Kisai." He commanded, making her whimper in disapproval, and bite her lip in sexual frustration, at finally having what she had so desperately wanted...and now not getting enough of it.

Naruto kept his slow pace even through the pleads, begs, and sometimes threats of his mate. However after a good hour of 'torture' he felt the scratches on his back again telling him she was at her peak once more. He decided to play with her one last time, and as unannounced as entrance into the room was, he began pumping in her as fast as he could without warning.

Her eyes opened wide as he let out a silent scream of pleasure from his ministrations. "Mmnn...Kami-sama...so deep...F...foxy...-sssaammmaaa!" She screamed from the new stimulation as she orgasmed, her juices flowing out, dribbling down her ass as well as his still thrusting thighs, her claws raked down his back small trails of blood flowing down as he grunted in both pain and pleasure.

"See that wasn't so bad" He joked, his upper body heaving in time with his breathing.

Sweat and small trails of blood dripped down his body, as he watched his mate come back down from her orgasmic 'high', her face the epitome of euphoria.

"You...are...evil...Foxy...-sama" She growled though deep pants, but couldn't hold back the shit-eating grin on her lips after such an intense and quite surprising experience.

"Aw I love you too my Beni-kisai..." He joke back before passionately kissing her. "...and I hope you aren't finished. Because I know I'm just getting started. You left me very wanting when I left." He said with a hungry smirk after releasing her lips.

Despite her feeling tired, she couldn't deny the fire still searing her body in want of him. "Hai...I suppose I did...didn't I?" She retorted her voice carrying a coy innocence to it, that made them both smirk.

"I guess you'll just have to find out" He said before capturing her lips again and began where he left off, pumping himself head to hilt into his mate.

-LEMON END-

The demon pair continued their fun throughout the long hours of the night and early morning, never remembering to put up a silencing jutsu. Which had forced an owl-eyed and tomato red Haku to listen to the multitude of groans, grunts, screams and moans that escaped their bedroom. Whether she wanted to or not. No one in the Namikaze mansion got much sleep that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.5K 48
Naruto finds his true heritage and wants to prove to the villages that he will protect them all, even if they don't treat them like a human. Eventua...
116K 2.4K 54
What if Sarutobi Hiruzen was the one who sealed the Kyuubi, not Minato? Namikaze Naruto makes his name a legend by the age of 12, who could possibly...
33.1K 516 19
after witnessing the death of Hinata by Pain Naruto doesn't unleashed the Kyubi chakra but something more powerful and this caches Zeno's attention i...
11.2K 311 10
When Team 7 tracks Orochimaru to a concealed stronghold after the Tenshi Bridge clash, a startling revelation rocks their world-Sasuke is not who the...