Ascension of the Kitsune by W...

由 shiriochi

Naruto finds out the horrible truth about his family, leading him to the Kyuubi. Watch as the elemental natio... 更多

Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: Abandonment
Chapter 2: A 'Friend' Emerges
Chapter 3: A Legend is born
Chapter 4: Training: Year 1
Chapter 5: Training: Year 2
Chapter 6: Training: Year 3
Chapter 7: Training: Year 4
Chapter 8: Training: Year 5
Chapter 9: Training: Year 6
Chapter 10: The Return
Chapter 11: Wave's Current (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Wave's Current (Part 2)
Chapter 13: Meetings
Chapter 14: Chuunin Exams (Part 1)
Chapter 15: Meeting the Neko
Chapter 17: Chuunin Exams (Part 3)
Chapter 18: Chuunin Exams (Part 3 - Continued)
Chapter 19: Chuunin Exams (FINAL)
Chapter 20: Invasion!
Chapter 21: Family Reunion
Chapter 22: Heroic Victims
Chapter 23: Of Rescues . . .
Chapter 24: . . . & Goodbyes
Chapter 25: Three Long Years
Chapter 26: The Fourth Great Shinobi War (Part 1)
Chapter 27: The Fourth Great Shinobi War (Final)
Chapter 28: Spoils of War
Chapter 29: The Return Home
Chapter 30: Epilogue

Chapter 16: Chuunin Exams (Part 2)

1.9K 36 1
由 shiriochi

Morning had come too soon for the demon pair, but they groggily got up to start the day anyway. They showed together, enjoying the closeness they shared before getting Haku.

"Ohayo Natsumi-san, Naruto-san." Haku said hiding her yawn, before she noticed Naruto had changed his look from his normal 'mini-Jounin' look. "New look?" She asked curiously.

"Yea Naru-kun...I didn't think you'd get so serious this early on in the exam. Especially going so far as to finally use those special sandals I got you." Natsumi agreed, noticing that he wore the sandals she had gotten him while training.

Naruto's new look wasn't as different as the two made it seem. The only differences in his dress was that he exchanged his form-fitting shinobi pants for a pair of loose flowing black pants that flared out the farther down the leggings it got. He also had his dark orange flak jacket open revealing his form-fitting shirt, while he had his Konoha headband now wrapped around his waist like a make-shift belt, leaving his hair to fall slightly over his eyes. His last changes were the white socks he wore along with the black sandals that wrapped around his toes and heel and ankle.

They looked very sleek, much different then normal shinobi sandals which were heavily padded to cushion the shock from landings since they could jump from high places such as trees and cliffs. His sandals lacked the sheer thickness in the sole which could allow a lot of damage to the legs if used improperly while fighting. That is the exact reason that those kinds of sandals became obsolete when the age of samurai and ONLY close-quarters combat died and the age of chakra and shinobi took hold.

"But I might get a chance to fight someone interesting...and I don't want to disappoint!" He said with a bloodthirsty leer, that wasn't unnoticed by his companions.

"True" Natsumi conceded, with a shrug and a happy smile at seeing her mate's 'evil side' so early in the morning.

"Ano...Natsumi-san what did you mean by 'special' sandals?" Haku questioned curious as she eyed Naruto's foot-ware.

"You'll see Haku-chan you'll see" She answered cryptically with a smirk, making Haku uncharacteristically pout in defiance.

"Well lets go guys, would be rude to keep them waiting." Naruto ordered while activating his compounds security once they had exited the gates.

The team quickly maneuvered through the desolate streets, and made it to training ground forty-four in little time. Once on the scene they noticed that the other teams were already there and were simply waiting for the exam to begin. The team walked into an open area and sat down waiting for the same as the other teams.

"Ohayo..." A grizzly voice called out to them, making them look in it's direction.

"Ah Ohayo Gaara, Temari-chan, Kankuro" Naruto greeted seeing the siblings walking up to them.

"We just wanted to wish you good luck in the exams" Temari said with a warm smile.

"Arigato, and good luck to you as well" Haku smiled back.

"Gaara, have you come to a decision by chance?" Naruto asked.

"Hai...we would like the help...once the exams are over" Gaaga answered, being careful of his choice of words.

Both teams had already noticed that ever since Team Ice Fox entered the area, a good portion of the Genin stared at them with calculating and intent gazes. Forcing the two teams to tread carefully with the topics and words they spoke.

"Good, we'll deal with it once it's over then?" Naruto agreed.

"Ohayo..." Another voice, though decided softer and feminine then the first called out to the group.

"Ohayo Yugito-chan..." Naruto greeted seeing the Kumo kunoichi walking to them. "...had a good nights sleep I hope" He inquired with a smile.

"H...hai" She stuttered slightly with a small blush, embarrassed at the irony of the fact that the person who asked her that was the very person she had been thinking about while in bed the night before.

"OI! 'Buki-hime' why did you leave like that." An aggravated voice called out from behind Yugito, making the container clench her teeth.

"I wanted to meet the competition." She lied hoping he'd just drop it.

"What competition? With me, Akiko and you here especially...all I see are six Genin who are going to get their asses beat." He answered arrogantly, making all but Natsumi, Naruto and Gaara level small glares at him. "Anyway come on the exams are about to start, so lets go." He ordered, before leaving.

"Gomen" Yugito apologized.

Naruto dismissed it with a wave of his hand. "Not a problem...he'll just have to learn the hard way about how you shouldn't be arrogant as a shinobi." He reassured, a sadistic leer on his lips, making Yugito smile in appreciation.

The Kumo jinchuuriki bowed slightly before going back to her team, leaving the group on their own again.

"Whats with the new look?" Yet another voice called out to them, though obviously talking to Naruto, being that he was the only one that looked different.

Naruto snorted in annoyance when he recognized the voice and looked up to see Uchiha Sasuke, with his team standing off to the side. Naruto was about to answer, when a forth voice interjected.

"Probably because he has a small penis, and is afraid the ladies will notice if he continued to wear the standard shinobi pants like he had been." A gruff voice joked, as the three teams turned and saw the Iwa team from the day before walk up to them, looking quite smug. "Oi, whats so funny? Or was it that I was right?" The boy questioned annoyed after hearing an amused snort come from Natsumi.

She sent him a dismissing glance. "Hardly...I wouldn't say eight inches was small." She replied as if discussing the weather.

She inwardly smirked at seeing all the boys in the area unconsciously looked down at themselves in embarrassed disappointment. While the girls almost drooled at the new information, and were currently striping the blond boy with their eyes, hoping for a 'sample'.

"Did you really have to be so specific?" Naruto playfully scolded, with an amused smile on his face and shaking his head in disbelief.

She simply shrugged. "Hey it shut him up didn't it? Besides I'm certainly not ashamed of it." She cooed playfully.

"Its probably just a genjutsu...after all kitsunes are know for being tricksters. I'm surprised he didn't make it bigger just to boost his ego" Yet a fifth voice entered the conversation putting in their two-cents.

Natsumi growled at the boy's sexist as well as offensive jab, but calmed when Naruto placed a calming hand on her own. She looked over to see Naruto's cold gaze look at her, before turning to the team that just walked up to them.

"I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with you three right now. And a word of advice, get your facts straight before another ignorant thought leaves your lips. Kyuubi is female...or are you just THAT sexist that you think all powerful beings HAVE to have a penis? Need I remind your your clan head as well as next heir are both female...Valios was it?" Naruto scolded, his voice coming out in a barely suppressed growl.

Valios just snorted in defeat, with his bother and sister next to him before leveling a heated glare at the blond.

"Your time with come soon enough demon...so enjoy your time in my Nii-san's body. Because by the end of this exam you will lose everything, and his soul will finally be free of you." Valios retorted venomously, his fists clenching tightly.

Naruto dismissed the threat. "I'll keep that in mind,...but until that time comes, get out of my face...you're ruining my mood. Oh and the next time you see Kushina...make sure to tell her that I said to watch the exams very closely, because by the end she will see the truth." He ordered cryptically.

Team Whirlpool leveled a glare at him before walking away back into the crowd of Genin. The two friendly teams had noticed that the Iwa team had left as well.

"Probably when they heard about Kyuubi" They all thought.

"Damn...why the hell am I so popular." Naruto sighed loudly, getting sympathetic smiles from his friends.

"Who knows? But I hope that the girls who heard me before aren't thinking of trying anything with MY Naru-kun." Natsumi said shooting a playful glare at both Temari, Haku who had the decency to blush at her implications, and an annoyed one at Sakura who was also blushing.

"He's not our 'type' I'm afraid" Haku answered sheepishly, making sure to choose her words carefully considering Team 7 was still there.

"True...and lets keep it that way." She smirked back at the teens.

Sasuke was about to repeat his question since he never actually got it answered, thanks to the interruptions of the other two teams. He saw the odd sandals that Naruto was wearing and could remember reading about them somewhere pertaining to fighting. He wanted as much information as possible to both sate his curiosity...but also to know any of Naruto's tricks. He hadn't for a moment forget his humiliating defeat in wave, and vowed that the next time they fought he would completely destroy him Naruto. Even if he had to beat Naruto using his own jutsu against him thanks to his Kekkei Genkai.

Unfortunately, or fortunately...depending on how you looked at it, a large explosion soon erupted at the front of the gates to the training ground, getting all the Genin's attention. When the smoke cleared, there were five Chuunin standing there, with Mitarashi Anko at the forefront.

"Alright you little bastards, get into your teams and get over here...cause I'm not gonna repeat the rules once I finish so listen well." She warned, her sickly sweet smile plastered on her face, before explaining this part of the exam and it's rules when all the Genin were close enough to listen. "Now since I know you don't any questions..." She paused her sentence, to jump over to the shack where the heaven and earth scrolls would be distributed. "...get your scroll and move to your assigned gate." She ordered with her sadistic leer on full blast, hoping that someone would disobey her orders so she could have some 'fun'.

The teams quickly got there scrolls and headed to their respective gates, awaiting for the signal for the second part of the Chuunin exams to begin.

"So...killing will be allowed ne?" Natsumi reaffirmed offhandedly, with her voice trembling excitement at the prospect.

"Hai...but I have a feeling I'm going to be hunted by a few teams...meaning we need to get to the tower as quickly as possible to assure out seats for the next part."

"That doesn't mean I can't have some 'fun' though" She argued with a pout.

"Of course not, I'd never deny you that" He answered with a playful leer.

"I know they aren't like the stereotypical demon...but they sure have the bloodlust like one" Haku thought while listening to her teammates, and shook her head, inwardly chuckling at they rather childish attitudes.

The team continued to talk for a while, until a loud explosion went off in the middle of the forest, and the gates opened marking the start of the exam.

"Well lets go" Naruto ordered.

His teammates just nodded before disappearing into the 'forest of death' leaving only small dust clouds in their wake, while the other teams did the same.

"Naruto-kun how will we know what teams has what scroll?" Haku asked, as trees whizzed past them while running.

"We won't...we'll simply 'ask' whatever teams we find until we get an earth scroll." he explained as if the answer was obvious.

"Isn't that a bit...reckless?" She questioned, before remembering just exactly WHO her two teammates were. "Ano...nevermind" She said making them all chuckle.

They ran a bit farther and were forced to move around a large tree that was one of the biggest the three had ever seen.

"Mmnn...yours is bigger" Natsumi joked seductively while making a fake-calculating look at the tree trunk.

Naruto guffawed and almost lost his footing at her random and rather inappropriate comment, while Haku blushed deeply. She wondering just how big of a libido Natsumi and other female demons could possibly have to think about sex so much. Unfortunately their moods changed immediately, when they heard a slight 'whizzing' approaching them from behind, and scattered in different directions as a battalion of jagged edged rocks flew through the air where they just were.

"Aw...seems they heard us coming. Oh well just means we get to play with the Namikaze more!" A voice called out excitedly.

Team Ice Fox regrouped and looked at the interlopers, noticing team Iwa had emerged from the underbrush.

"We have a deadline to keep...if you happen to have an earth scroll please give it to us and leave." Haku said, her usual soft voice replaced with the emotionless one she used fighting along side Zabuza.

"Or...you could simply give us your scroll, and we'll only kill the Namikaze instead of all three of you." The boy negotiated.

"If that is your choice" She answered, before beginning to hand seal.

Team Iwa went swiftly into action and shot some kunai at Haku to disrupt her concentration before going on the offensive. They separated and each attacked one of the members of Ice Fox. Unfortunately during that time Naruto also began hand sealing, though even faster then Haku allowing hi to call his jutsu first.

"Suiton: Suishouha (Water Style: Water Collision Destruction)!" Naruto shouted, as a large column of water appeared out of no where.

"What!?" The Iwa nins shouted, surprised that someone could actually summon water with no source near by.

After the water was summoned Naruto sent the column shooting at the middle Iwa shinobi, that is until he did another seal.

"KATSU (split)!" He shouted, which caused the large column to split into three smaller ones and then snake their way towards all three shinobi.

"Dammit!" The badgering shinobi shouted, before the three Iwa shinobi began hand sealing the same thing.

"Daton: Doryuu Heki (Earth Style: Earth Style Wall)!" All three shouted, before slamming their hands into the ground in front of them.

The chakra flowed into the ground before the earth shot up forming a rock wall to protect them from Naruto's jutsu.

"Dammit, that was too close! I didn't think he had such high chakra reserves or a water affinity to be able to summon a Suiton jutsu like that!" The badgering shinobi thought, after feeling the collision of Naruto's jutsu beat against his own. "Wait what is that?" He mentally questioned, when he saw a snowflake fall down his line of vision, until realization hit him, and he jumped up from his crouching position.

"SHIT!" He shouted, though it was already too late, and was quickly encompassed in a block of ice, the same as his two teammates.

"Hm...not a bad combo..." Natsumi mused, remembering the plans they had discussed prior to the exam beginning on how to fight, while in the forest. "...see what did I tell you Naru-kun!? Hyoton jutsu are a nice trick up your sleeve, since few shinobi know them outside of snow country ne?" She rhetorically asked, while smugly smirking.

"Hai Hai Natsu-chan..." He agreed with a laugh, giving her a kiss as a reward. "...nice work Haku-chan..." He praised, getting a satisfied smile from the young teen. "Ne Natsu-chan want to take it from here?"

"Hai..." She answered with no hidden hint of glee, before two balls made up of white flames engorged her hands. "...Kitsune Bi (Fox Fire)!" She shouted, launching both flames at the 'Popsicle'd shinobi, and a third one at the remaining one.

The immense flames quickly melted away the ice, as well at the clothing, flesh and bones of the Iwa nin. It left only three puddles of boiling blood, water and smoldering ashes in their place...with an earth scroll in one of the three puddles.

"Ah we are lucky..." Natsumi said happily as she nearly skipped to the puddle with the scroll, grabbed it without a care in the world and held it up to her team victoriously with a sadistic and happy smile. "...earth scroll!" She chirped.

"And shes your mate" Haku joked sarcastically, making Naruto look at her with bugged eyes.

"D...did you just...m...make a j...joke!?" He stuttered out, wondering if this was really Haku...she was always so respectful.

The young teen had the decency to blush, and look sheepish.

"Ano...I guess you guys are rubbing off on me" She confessed, making Naruto laugh.

"Hai...perhaps, but its nice to hear you joke around. You're kind of a stick in the mud sometimes since you're always so damn proper..." He joked back, ruffing her hair playfully, making her smile. "...and I see you've mastered a few of the Hyoton jutsu my clone showed you the other day, not too bad Haku-chan." He praised once more. "Well since we got what we are here for lets get to the tower, and ensure our spots." He suggested, getting nods from his team. "Haku-chan can you keep up?" He asked, knowing that he and Natsumi were much faster then her, but then again he had only seen her fight all out once.

"Can you?" She asked, with a smirk before running off into the forest towards the tower.

"Oh ho seems she's grown a 'pair'..." He joked watching Haku disappear. "...I think we've created a monster Natsu-chan" He said, making them both laugh before running off to catch up to their young friend.

The demons quickly caught up with Haku, and they stayed at her set pace, reaching the tower in a record time of only an hour into it. They entered the building and simply followed the hallway, which led them to a large hallowed room. On the opposite wall were instructions to finally open the two scrolls. Natsumi immediately did so when the writing on the two scrolls glowed slightly before a plumb of smoke erupted from them.

"Ah...congratulations you three" A masculine voice called out.

"Ah...yo, Yamato-san" Naruto said recognizing the ANBU's voice.

"Ohayo..." He greeted, before looking at the clock on the wall and whistled in amazement. "...barely an hour into it and already done? I'd say that would be a record...but unfortunately we all know whats going to happen in a months time" He said, making the team nod.

"So not what? We just wait for the other teams?" Naruto questioned, rather boredly.

"Unfortunately yes...however there are rooms for you to rest in, eat or what have you. However you aren't allowed to leave the training grounds until the exam is completely finished." Making the demons snort in annoyance.

"Very well then...I'm going to go back out, there are things I wish to take care of." Naruto said while turning around and heading back the way they came...seeming to disregard Yamato's words.

"Me too...that team didn't satisfy me at all" Natsumi pouted, heading back with Naruto.

"That cause your insatiable Natsu-chan" He joked, purposely leaving the innuendo out there.

"Mmnn...only in certain circumstances." She purred back with a devilish smirk, purposely stepping on the land-mine her mate left.

As they were about to leave the room Yamato 'shunshin'ed in front of them, with arms crossed defiantly.

"Gomen you two, but once you complete the survival training you aren't allowed back out."

"And you are going to stop us?" Naruto said, his voice growing lower and slightly annoyed.

"Nope...just wanted to make sure that if things go wrong out there I won't be held responsible since I both warned you and tried to stop you." He answered with a chuckle, moving out of the way of the demons who smirked back in appreciation.

"Oi...Haku-chan watch the fort and go relax some ne?" Naruto called back, before both demons disappeared around a corner.

"So how many teams did you take down before getting here?" Yamato asked.

"Only one...luckily those seals on the scrolls make them pretty much indestructible. I'd have been annoyed if we had lost it along with the corpses" She responded nonchalantly.

"Ah so you took the lethal force rule to heart then ne?"

"Hai...Natsumi-san got a bit too excited and melted the corpses." She answered with a shrug before heading towards the mess hall and lounge.

"I would hate to ever have to face those two" Yamato thought a small shiver going down his spine, while looking at the area the demon pair had disappeared in.

With Naruto & Natsumi,

"How long do you think we need?" Natsumi asked, standing at the entrance of the tower.

"Two hours should be fine" He answered resting against a stone column connected to the tower.

"Aw...but you know I won't be satisfied in that short amount of time" She pouted jokingly.

"I guess I'll just have to help you out later on then" He said huskily.

"I guess you will" She purred out, going over and pressed her body against his playfully.

Naruto just smirked at her playfulness before leaning down and kissed her.

"Two hours then..." She said after licking his lips, then 'shunshin'ed away in a swirl of leaves.

Naruto was about to do the same when he saw another team enter the clearing of the tower.

"Wow...you guys worked pretty fast" He called, seeing the sand siblings.

"Apparently not fast enough" Kankuro joked.

"Yea well..." Naruto drifted off with a chuckle. "Anything interesting happen?" He asked, getting head shakes in response. "Thats too bad...well should be interesting with two jinchuurikis now" He smirked, making Gaara do the same. "Unfortunately, I have some business to take care of out in the forest, so I'll see you guys back inside later on ne? And congratulations" He said with a wave, before 'shunshin'ing in a swirl of leaves.

"Well lets finish this up and get some well needed rest" Temari offered, making her brothers look at her oddly, before they all began to laugh at how silly her statement was and entered the tower.

With Naruto,

"Now where are you kitty kitty kitty..." Naruto said, with a chuckle at his bad joke, while surveying what he could from his perch atop a high tree branch.

He knew that Yugito herself would be fine, but the problem was that she not only had to protect herself but her teammates as well. And even being a junchuuriki it would be tough to fight off three opponents or more while keeping yourself and two other people alive at the same time. He just wanted to keep an eye on her, until she got to the tower so make sure nothing happened to her.

Giving up his search at that point, he disappeared in a burst of speed,leaving an indentation mark on the branch he was just standing on. While jumping through the forest he found a few teams, but they were too preoccupied with each other to notice him, and he just kept on moving seeing none of them were Kumo. Plus he figured that Natsumi would be along to have some 'fun' with them anyway so why ruin it for her?

"Ah finally got you..." He said, smiling as a familiar scent wafted into his nose, and stopped immediately before jumping towards the direction it was coming from. "...hm...they must be fighting already." He mused, as he smelled three scents that didn't belong to any of the Kumo team.

Naruto quickly maneuvered through the forest, until he came into a clearing and saw what he suspected...Yugito's team in a heated battle with some team from Ame. Naruto noticed that Yugito and her team were holding their own well...and was even slightly surprised that the boy named Rei was a decent fighter despite his arrogant attitude...truth be told Rei reminded him a lot of Sasuke. With not being needed Naruto simply sat and rested on a tree branch and watched the fight commence.

Battle,

"Why don't you guys just give us your scroll already!? I'm tired of playing with you!" The rain shinobi that was attacking Rei asked, while dodging the boy's punches.

"Because I won't lose!" Rei roared, launching another punch...though this one was different, the boy's entire hand crackled with lightning.

The rain shinobi, only noticed it at the last minute while dodging, but was unable to completely dodge the lightning making him scream in pain before jumping away.

"Guess you liked my 'Raikou Genkotsu no jutsu' (Lightning Fist Technique) ne? I'm not the Raikage's sochi for nothing you know!" Rei said smugly, seeing the pained expression on the rain shinobi.

"Not bad you little brat...unfortunately now you've made me mad! So no more playing around!" He retorted getting into a new stance that Rei hadn't seen yet.

While this was going on Yugito and Akiko were fighting their own battles, though theirs were going more smoothly. Unfortunately they couldn't seem to finish them off, especially since Yugito wanted to save Izanami's chakra for a more important battle then this one.

"Damn...Rei isn't looking too good..." She thought while averting her gaze from her opponent to see Rei's beaten up and haggard form only being able to defend himself against the seemingly refreshed rain nin. "...I have to end this before he gets any worse." She concluded.

Yugito's opponent noticed her lack of attention and quickly began to hand sign with the opportunity given. By the time Yugito's attention was back on him, he was about to yell his jutsu which caused her to curse at her lack of attention.

"Suiton: Kokuun no Jutsu (Water Style: Black Clouds Technique)!" He said as an aura of black mist began to emanate from his body before flowing into the air.

The mist stayed in the air only a moment before raining down on the entire clearing, soaking all but the three rain shinobi in it's sticky substance.

"What is this?" Akiko asked, feeling the liquid between her fingers, until she recognized the texture. "Oil?"

"Hai...very good..." The summoner said sarcastically. "...NOW!" He shouted out of nowhere.

The rain nin that was fighting Akiko, immediately shot out an array of ninja wire, aiming for the drenched Kumo team. The wire was able to capture both Rei and Akiko in surprise who were now tied to near by trees on opposite ends of the clearing.

"Well...well...look at what we have here..." Yugito's opponent said with a maniacal laugh, as his team converged on her. "...seems to me you have a conundrum on your hands..." He paused while nodding, after which his teammates turned towards her comrades. "...you can only save one of them..." He said before smirking with a crazed look in his eye, as his teammates began to hand seal. "...who will it be? The Raikage's shit-stain of a sochi..." He point to Rai. "...or the girl who seems to respect you...if only slightly?" He finished pointing to Akiko.

Yugito went wide eyed at the man's plan, killing she could do without a second thought. But choosing which of her teammates will die? And whats worse is that no matter who she choses her mother will be killed for her own lack of ability if the Raikage has anything to say about it.

"I'm your superior dammit, save me!" Rei shouted/ordered to Yugito while struggling with the wire.

With Naruto,

"This is bad..." Naruto thought worriedly.

He quickly stood up and took out a kunai, if his plan was to work he'd have to react quickly to Yugito's choice, to be able to reach the other within time. He simply watched with concerned eyes while a chain of emotions run across Yugito's face eyes, most of them being sadness and fear. He prepared himself to move at a moments notice.

With Yugito,

"Times up!" The man laughed suddenly, snapping his fingers.

"Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great Fireball Technique)!" The two rain shinobi yelled out before a large flame jettisoned out of their mouths towards Rei and Akiko.

Yugito looked horrified, but her subconscious willed her body to run towards Rei. As much as she had wanted to save Akiko and leave Rei to burn, she knew that Rei was more important to Kumo, and it seemed her body knew it too. By the time her thoughts caught up with her body, she was only a few feet from Rei with the fire ball screaming at him still. She reached the boy and quickly slashed the Ninja wire in twain before pushing him away from the jutsu and into the ground. Her breath hitched when her thoughts ran to Akiko, she quickly jumped back as the fireball decimated the tree Rei was tied to. Yugito turned just in time to get a clear look at Akiko, and all she could do was look in horror as the girl was engulfed in flame.

"AKIKO!" She screamed, tears of both sadness and fury threatening to cascade down her face at realizing she just lost the only other person that treated her like a human being other then her Kaa-san in all of Kumo.

Yugito's entire body trembled, while her hands were repeatedly clenching and unclench. She now wanted to obliterate the rain shinobi...completely. However what everyone in the clearing had failed to hear while Yugito screamed was the sound of a jutsu being called from above them.

"Raiton: Shuurai no Jutsu (Lightning Style: Lightning Strike Technique)!"

Everyone immediately looked up hearing the voice, only to see was a growing ball of lightning careening over them.

"Impossible!" The rain shinobi who attacked Akiko said in disbelief, before an engorged lightning bolt snaked it's way towards the rain team..

"KATSU (split)!" The voice called.

The large lightning bolt, quickly separated into three smaller versions of itself, and while slightly weaker...were now infinitely faster. The rain team didn't even have a moment to get out of the way before all three bolts encompassed them. The lightning seemed to reach inside the mouths of it's shinobi opponents and gargled their screams of pain. The sheer intensity of the lightning coursing their them soon caused their eyeballs to bubble and then explode out of their skulls from the heat. Their nasal passages, ears and mouths began to ooze blood. The lightning continued to flow through it's oral pathway and effected every other part of the rain shinobi's bodies, obvious from the fact their skin began to bubble up and then explode like miniature volcanoes spewing boiling blood out of every part of their exposed skin caressing the ground with the scarlet liquid.

Soon the jutsu ceased it's onslaught, allowing the rain shinobi to fall to the ground, with a forth body landing in a crouching position in front of the corpses. Yugito wiped her eyes, and took a step forward, noticing a patch of brown hair as her vision cleared.

"A...Akiko?" She called out, hoping her eyes weren't deceiving her.

The shinobi soon stood and turned towards Yugito's direction, a small smile on her face.

"Hai" She answered, confirming herself to still be alive to the Nibi container.

Yugito walked over to her and wrapped her up in a small hug, of which she returned in kind if rather hesitantly considering they were still in a life or death exam.

"Good...I'd be rather annoyed if we had to forfeit our spots just because one of you died." Rei scoffed, while dusting himself off after finally getting up from where Yugito threw him.

"Don't be such a smart-ass Rei!" Akiko scolded him. "You're only alive because Yugito saved you...so be grateful!"

He scowled at his teammate. "Tsh...why? For doing the only thing she was ever born to do?" He snorted in disgust...HIM?...Thank HER?...the idea was laughable. "She did her job, I see no reason to praise her for the mission she is SUPPOSE to be doing here." He finished turning away from his teammates. "Now lets check to see if those bastards have the scroll we need."

"Asshole" Akiko cursed, as she walked away from Yugito in search of the scroll in the remains of the rain shinobi.

The three began looking for the scroll rummaging through the charred remains and belongings of their opponents.

"How the hell did you escape the wire anyway? And where did you learn that Raiton jutsu from?" Rei asked.

Akiko stopped her search, and began to backtrack in her memory about how exactly she had escaped.

"I don't really know..." She confessed, going back to searching. "...I remember being tied to the tree and seeing the jutsu charging towards me. The next thing I know I feel a strong breeze blow past me and then the wires holding me simply fell to the ground harmlessly. I ran up the tree and launched off...and the rest you both know..." She explained. "...hm, this one doesn't have it." She said offhandedly. "As far as the jutsu, I've been working on it for quite a while on my own, and was able to master it before the exams started. Its one of my most powerful jutsu too!" She chirped pridefully.

"A strong breeze..." Yugito mused while muddling Akiko's words in her head, before she found something amongst the corpse.

Yugito grabbed the cylinder from the pocket of the rain nin, and pulled it out. She looked at it, and with a disappointed sigh noticed it had the symbol for heaven on it...which is the scroll they were also given, meaning this battle was for nothing. She was about to get up and tell her team, when she felt something hit her shoe. She looked down to see another scroll roll slightly back and forth like it was just tossed at her. She picked it up, turned it around, and to her surprise it had the symbol for earth on it...the exact scroll they needed. She had no idea where it came from, and looked around from the direction it might have come from. She found nothing out of the ordinary, and was about to tell her team she found it, but cut herself off when she noticed a piece of paper hanging off the scroll. Curiously she opened the small note and read it.

Now you owe me one Neko-chan. Get to the tower I'll see you there ne?

Ja~

She reread the note a few times, trying to figure out who it could have been that wrote the note and given her team the scroll. She soon snorted in bemusement, with a small blush on her cheeks, when it finally clicked in her mind.

"Naruto-kun..." She thought with a happy smile, realizing that he must have been watching them fight, and had been the 'strong breeze' that released Akiko, saving her. "...I certainly do owe you one." She agreed, her blush deepening because of all the possibilities 'owe' could mean.

" I can 'DO' him the favor in your stead if you want kitten!" Izanami purred out the offer, her words dripping with lust and innuendos.

Yugito just snorted in response to her friend and shook her head, before standing up.

"I found the scroll, and its earth."

"Good...then lets get the hell out of here" Rei ordered, jumping off into the forest towards the tower.

"Bastard..." Akiko cursed him, before she and Yugito jumped off after him. "...ne Yugito you ok? Your face is red...you couldn't have gotten tired after only that battle. I mean you NEVER get tired thanks to Nibi" She asked, noticing Yugito's pick cheeks.

"H...hai, I'm fine...just a little winded is all"

"Ah alright..."

"She has been acting strange ever since we got to Konoha...I should keep an eye on her." Akiko mused, slightly worried at Yugito's recent actions.

With Naruto,

Now that Naruto had been able to make sure Yugito's team was good to move on to the next stage of the exam, he decided to head back to the tower to get some rest, before Natsumi returned. Since she'd more then likely would want a certain 'itch' scratched from all the havoc and bloodshed she caused...not that he minded in the least. However his plans found a little detour when he heard a loud, panicked and recognizable voice that screamed in the area he was traveling in.

"Sakura?" He thought, as the scream subsided and the forest was quite once more.

"Bah...I might as well check it out" He sighed

Naruto turned his direction quickly towards Sakura's voice, while breaking the branch he launched from, from the sudden force. Naruto quickly reached team seven only to have his brow arch in curiosity at the scene he was looking at.

Deeper in the forest seam seven could be seen, or what was left of them. Sai appeared to be dead lying against a large tree trunk, his body looking bruised and bloodied. Some of his fingers were broken obvious by the way they now pointed in directions that weren't normal. Though Naruto could tell he wasn't dead from the fact he could still hear his heart beating...slowly...but still beating.

Next was Sakura who looked only slightly better then Sai, her wrist was mangled and the skin purple...jutsu were now useless to her at the moment. She was collapsed on a large tree branch looking at the scene in front of her in utter horror. Sasuke was what caught the hanyou's main attention...well him and an unidentified deathly pale grass shinobi that had his neck extended to unnatural lengths from across the tree tops and was currently biting the Uchiha genius in the shoulder.

Sasuke looked the best out of the bunch, which was ironic since Naruto could tell that he had been the one who had fought the most out of the three. Naruto looked upon the scene with morbid curiosity, and just let the scene unfold unhindered by his actions, figuring that the fight was over and the man would simply take the scroll and leave the team to wallow in their defeat.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO SASUKE-KUN!?" Sakura shouted, knowing that she was unable to fight with only one good hand.

The grass shinobi smirked with his teeth still in Sasuke, before releasing the boy who immediately collapsed to one knee holding his shoulder trying to ease the pain of the odd tattoo mark left from the grass shinobi. The man's neck receded into his body, and with a snake-like smirk looked to see his project's 'seed' become planted in Sasuke.

"Me?" He asked in mock innocence. "Why nothing my dear...I'm simply giving Sasuke-kun there the thing he most desires...POWER" His voice becoming more excited with every word, until his voice sounded like the hiss of a snake.

"W...what do you mean? You hurt Sasuke-kun...how can that possibly help him!?"

"You are much to innocent and young to understand little girl...but Sasuke-kun knows. He knows the dark desire of power and strength. And that mark he now has is proof of my own. The moment he uses it he will realize his potential if he becomes my student...and believe me he WILL come to me. After all I'm the only person who is willing to teach him without hindrance or fear of that strength to make his ambitions come true."

The whole time the two were talking Sasuke was concentrating his best to hear what they were saying, but the pain was becoming too great. However the moment the man spoke about giving him the power to make his ambition...the death of his brother...come true nothing else mattered. No pain, no Chuunin exams, nothing...nothing but his vengeance upon his genocidal brother. The man saw the boy's body react to his words, and if even possible his smirk grew larger before speaking once again.

"Sasuke-kun...when you finally realize that this village is only holding you back from your true potential...seek me out, I will welcome you with open arms. Sasuke-kun...seek out...OROCHIMARU!" He said gleefully, before beginning to sink into the very tree he was standing on, disappearing, leaving team seven to their deep wounds and thoughts.

"O...orochimaru!?" Naruto questioned mentally, shocked at this turn of events.

Naruto had never suspected that Orochimaru would have the gall to actually come to Konoha, and participate in the exams right under everyone's noses. However his shocked thoughts were quickly thrown out for more pressing ones...killing the son of a bitch! Naruto let consequences be damned, and partially dropped his genjutsu, only keeping his kitsune features hidden, being in his adult form now, before he left the area in a swirl of purple flames.

"Dammit where did he go!?" The hanyou growled in frustration, the area he had left team 7 in stunk of snake to high heavens so he had to resort to Kage Bushins to make up the slack.

Naruto ran through the forest like a bat out of hell, just hoping he'd find the snake sannin before he escaped. Unfortunately as luck would have it, he got the memories of a desummoned Kage Bbushin and immediately stopped in his tracks, finding out that someone else had found the snake sannin first. Naruto wasted no time and rushed to where the clone had found the man, trees blurring past him as he made a bee-line to help the lone person who was currently fighting him...and if Naruto guessed, was also losing...badly.

"Anko..." He said under his breath as he increased his speed as much as he could without giving his approach away

With Anko,

"Tsk Tsk Tsk..." Orochimaru chided, waving a finger in front of him in pseudo-scolding way towards his ex-student. "...I'm disappointed Anko-chan. After all the years that we've been separated...you don't seem to have gotten any stronger" He finished with a smirk.

"FUCK YOU, YOU TRAITOROUS SNAKE!" The purpled haired woman shouted.

Unfortunately for Anko shouting at him was the only thing she could do at the moment, since she was currently crucified against a large tree, with kunai lodged in her wrists, and all across her trench coat making it impossible to get loose unless she wanted to lose her coat, and more importantly her hands in the process.

"All these years...WASTED!" She screamed in her mind, her body was completely thrashed, cuts and bruises all over. She had realized after only a few minutes of fighting her old sensei that all the training she had done since he had left, left their strength gap still as wide as it had always been and it both made her feel infuriated and disheartened.

Orochimaru noticed the defeated look in his ex-students gaze and smirked even more at it, drinking in her misery like a fine glass of aged wine. He slowly approached the defenseless woman until his face was inches from hers and licked his lips in the same infamous fashion that she had always known him to.

"So Anko-chan...although your strength seems to be the same as the last time we fought..." He started before moving a hand atop her fish netted stomach, making her shiver in disgust. "...your body has certainly grown 'healthy' my compliments to Kami-sama." He smirked seeing her disgusted look at him touching her. "What? You don't enjoy a man touching you?" He rhetorically asked with a low sinister laugh, and his hand sliding ever slightly lower. "From what I've heard around the village...you aren't all that hesitant to bed any male, I'm slightly ashamed of that my student." He said in mock disappointment as his hand reached her skirt. "But then again...when you were my student, you always enjoyed my 'snake' whenever you could" He chuckled, letting his hand go under her skirt and press his finger tips against her slit through her panties.

"S...stop" The usually iron steeled kunoichi stuttered out.

She shivered from Orochimaru's psychological wordplay as well as touch which had triggered very unwelcome, and unpleasant memories of her past 'situations' with the man that was groping her. This man was a genius at manipulating people, and it was easiest when your defenses were weakest, as hers were when she had hit puberty. A weakness which he capitalized on...nearly daily, and in the most raunchiest ways imaginable.

"Aw...does Anko-chan not like that?" He asked, in a husky voice, his breathe washing over her neck hotly, making her squirm even more.

Orochimaru was enjoying his power trip greatly, and decided to 'put the cherry on top' in this situation with his student. He used a finger to move her panties to the side before sliding another finger against her entrance in earnest, making Anko shudder and an unwilling moan slightly escape her throat. Orochimaru smirked at her obviously strained and unwelcome moan, and decided to end it right then and there, and parted her lips in preparation. Fortunately for Anko a kunai had been sent flying towards the pale man and hit it's mark, slicing through part of the man's trespassing wrist. Orochimaru pulled back instinctively assessing the damage done, before looking at the culprit.

"So...Anko-chan you called for back up ne?" He said amused, waiting for the assailant to show themselves. "I'm disappointed though...you didn't even have enough faith in your skills to try to take me on alone? My you lost your touch Anko-chan." He chided, adding yet another nail into Anko's already damaged psychological 'coffin'.

"Do not think so lowly of her Orochimaru..." Naruto's deep, and strained voice echoed throughout the area...strained in the sense that he was holding back his growls of rage because Anko was still in danger. "...she did not ask me to come here to protect her. I came here to kill you...however my plans have changed slightly thanks to the twisted words you used against her to break down her emotional defenses."

"I see...however what makes you think you can kill me? If you know my name, then you know that I am one of the legendary sannin of Konoha, and I should not be taken lightly as such" He retorted with a smile, enjoying the man's bravado.

Naruto stepped forward from the shadows of the trees to allow his opponent to see him, although all Orochimaru did was raise an eyebrow in curiosity.

"You're just a boy! And you think you can defeat me? Although I admire your bravery...I do so loathe your stupidity...it reminds me of my baka of an ex-teammate Jiraya."

"If you are so sure of that, then step away from Anko and let us see who is in the wrong." Naruto offered coldly...leaving the 'ball in Orochimaru's court'.

The sannin took a thinking pose a moment before his smile came back full force and stepped away from still shivering woman. Naruto jumped to the tree branch the two were on, keeping himself between Anko and her ex-sensei.

"Any rules to this 'duel'?" Orochimaru asked sounding rather bemused at the prospect of fighting such a young and probably brash shinobi.

"Only one..." Naruto said his gaze hardening to that of ice. "...only the winner will come out alive!" He finished before fully releasing his normal chakra and KI, which washed over the surrounding area.

"My my...so you were holding back...no wonder you acted so confident..." Orochimaru chuckled. "...however I hope you don't think that strength alone will decide a SHINOBI battle!" He countered jumping back and taking his personalized taijutsu style.

"This...BOY...he is much more skilled then I'd have imagined..." Orochimaru mused, his once bemused expression hardening slightly at this realization as beads of sweat fell down his face because of Naruto's KI. "...If I'm not careful he might actually be able to severely hurt me if his chakra output is any indication...just who the hell is he?"

"Damn I got here way too late! Anko looks like she is about to pas out from blood loss, and Orochumaru's psychological and physical assault on her isn't helping her fight it off either. I need to end this quickly...Gomen Natsu-chan but if I can, I need to end him here and now!" Naruto thought getting into his own taijutsu stance.

Naruto taking one last look at the prone form of Anko who's head was bobbing up and down, apparently in and out of consciousness...soon shot off at the snake sannin. Orochimaru was slightly surprised at the boy's speed, but was able to block his kick well enough. Unfortunately he underestimated the boy's strength and while blocking the kick, was pushed so hard into the tree branch that it left him in a three foot deep crater of splintered wood.

"This kid is insane! Who the hell trained him!? Sarutobi-sensei wouldn't have allowed someone like him to be trained in the village. Not after what happened with Itachi, and myself. And that useless man Danzo wouldn't be so direct with a confrontation with me especially with a witness from Konoha around." Orochimaru thought, feeling his arm slightly numb from the kick

After being thrown back by Orochimaru's block, Naruto immediately jumped back on the offensive. He had little time to spare on the man with Anko's life literally trickling away every moment. The two began a heated taijutsu match, with each getting their fair share of damage once Orochimaru decided to get serious. After a rather vicious right hook from Naruto which sent the snake sannin back a good ten yards, Orochimaru began sealing.

"Senei Jashu (Hidden Shadow Snake Hands)!" He said, extending both his arms out, allowing ten snakes to shoot out, five form each arm speeding towards the orange haired hanyou.

"Tsh..." Naruto grunted, before running towards the snakes.

Orochimaru smirked at what he guessed to be Naruto's youthful arrogance, believing that snakes weren't very dangerous...oh how wrong he'd soon be. Unfortunately, every time one of his snakes was about to strike him, the snake would simply fly through the boy.

"Shit...afterimage!" The snake Sannin mentally yelled, swiftly calling back his snakes as Naruto swiftly approached. "This boy is just playing with me!"

The last snake was about to reach his sleeve, but got caught on something...Naruto's vice-like grip. Naruto quickly ripped back on the snake, and with it Orochimaru towards him. As he sailed through the air the snake sannin could see a ball of chakra begin to form in Naruto's hand, which made Orochimaru look in surprised and slight panic...even if he wouldn't admit it.

"Rasengan!" Naruto shouted, the moment he had thrust his jutsu into the chest of the sannin.

"Tsh...bastard got away." Naruto immediately concluded, knowing full well that the impact was too hard to be a body.

Naruto closed his eyes and concentrated on his hearing, before his ears soon twitched and he turned towards the sound. Naruto let out a demonic growl seeing that Orochimaru was now standing next to Anko with a kunai at her throat with a sadistic smirk on his face.

"Now now...no need to get hostile..." Orochimaru suggested in a happy tone. "...we are shinobi after all. And we use any means necessary to get what we want." He explained raising the razor-sharp weapon against her throat.

Naruto just growled even more at the sannin's cheap but effective tactics. While Anko who seemed to have regained some of her consciousness as well as personality back as they had fought was also hissing at her ex-sensei threatening to bit him if he got too close. Naruto could see the sadistic but bemused glint in the sannin's eyes, and knew if he did anything the man would not hesitate to kill Anko...no matter how 'useful' she once was to him. Naruto stood up, and relaxed his body, but kept his ice-cold gaze on both Orochimaru and his kunai.

"So what exactly do you want?" Naruto's emotionless voice carried over, making Anko slightly shiver on just how serious and deadly Hana's boyfriend could be.

"Good...you're finally getting it..." He congratulated. "...what I was is a simple matter of information..." He explained. "...for beginners...what your name is, who trained you and how exactly you know the Rasengan. I may have not lived in this village for over a decade...but I was here long enough to know that only a select few are allowed to learn it, and even fewer living outside the village."

If possible Naruto's gaze, and demeanor grew even colder towards the smirking man. He knew from the history books, as well as witness accounts that Orochimaru's title of 'genius' status wasn't just for show. The man was probably one of the smartest shinobi in all of the elemental nations...but it still pissed Naruto off that he caught him so easily with only seeing the Rasengan once.

"After I tell you how do I know you won't kill her anyway?"

"Ah an honorable shinobi eh? Such a foolish choice in this profession...however it is refreshing to see someone take unorthodox ways to live, reminds me of myself." He chuckled. "In truth you don't...all you have to go on is my word. However because of you reminding me so much of myself, I'll promise you that after you tell me what I want to know I will leave Anko-chan alone. Of course that is if you promise to not follow me once I do"

Naruto took a moment to study the sannin in front of him for ANY sign of falsehood. But then again with this man you could never quite tell if he was telling the truth or not. He could say that the sky was red in such a convincing way that certain people would actually believe him. Unfortunately Naruto didn't have the time, nor the skill to effectively detect if the man was lying...and only going by the information he knew as well as the man's steady heartbeat, he had to take the gamble.

"My name is Kazama Arashi...and I learned the Rasengan from Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto. We met in Snow Country and after some time taught me the technique in thanks for my companionship while he was there. As for who I learned, from...there are too many people to count. I've been a wandering shinobi for most of my life, so I picked up things here and there from different people" He lied through his teeth.

Orochimaru quirked an eyebrow at Naruto, but not knowing enough about the man to tell if he was lying, decided that if Naruto really was an honorable shinobi like he seemed to be, he wouldn't lie about this...more so with Anko's life in the balance.

"I see...although I'd like to ask more questions I can't be sure if you are lying to me about this or not, so I will take you on your word. Now do I have yours that once I leave you will not follow?" He asked, only getting a strong affirmative nod from the orange-haired man. "Very well...I'll be taking my leave then. But first..." He pausing before leaning towards Anko and let his inhumanly long tongue slide up her tender neck and face, making her whimper in disgust. "...you still taste as sweet as you used to...I guess you haven't kicked that dango habit of yours." He finished with a chuckle before pulling back the kunai from her throat and began sinking into the tree. "We WILL see each other again Kazama Arashi..." He almost cooed out to the man as the last bit of him disappeared.

Naruto growled in annoyance by the turn of events, however the reflection of the battle would have to wait. There was a buxom purple-haired woman that needed his attention now. He quickly rushed to her side and ripped the kunai lodged in her coat out...but now was the hard part.

"Anko-san...I need to take those out of you...be ready." He softly ordered, hoping that she even heard him.

"H...hai..." She rasped out.

Naruto frowned at what he was about to do, knowing from experience how badly it hurt, but knew it had to be done. He quickly grabbed both kunai, and with a swift tug ripped both kunai out of the tree and her wrists, Anko's scream of pain could be heard through the area, as her blood splashed across the tree branch they were standing on. Naruto quickly caught the Jounin in his arms, guessing that from the loss of blood she couldn't stand up on her own, if the slight blue hue of her skin was an indication. He quickly threw away the kunai, and laid her on the ground, while he knelt next to her, assessing all the damage her ex-sensei had done to her while he was rushing there.

"Damn he did a number on you Anko...but luckily for you most of it is easily repairable, the worst are your wrist wounds." He mused.

Naruto quickly concentrated his chakra, and pressed a hand on both her chest and stomach. He then began the medical jutsu he had learned on his travels, making Anko's body radiate a purple aura, as waves of chakra entered her body, and repaired broken bones, torn muscles, and ripped flesh. Once he finished Anko took on a slightly more normal skin tone, but now it was up to him to get to the heart of the problem her still bleeding wrists. Normally he'd have healed them first, but knowing that the snake jounin enjoyed her fair share of poisons, he decided to heal the rest of her wounds first.

"Anko-san...you still with me?" He asked softly, only getting a slight nod in response. "Good...I was able to take care of most of your wounds but I'm going to have to sanitize your wrist wounds first before healing them encase you were poisoned...this will feel weird, but do not worry." He assured her.

Naruto sighed at what he was about to do...but knew that without the right supplies this was the easiest and quickest way to sanitize any wound...well that he could use anyway. He propped the struggling woman's upper body on to his lap and grabbed her left wrist bringing it up to his mouth.

"Onipou: Tsuba Fukkatsu (Demon Art: Saliva Restoration)!" He whispered out before baring his teeth and sinking them into her wrist, encompassing the bleeding wound.

Anko groaned at Naruto's penetration, but soon relaxed after feeling a warm sensation that encompassed her wound before it spreading through her body.

"What is he doing to me?" Anko mentally questioned, fighting off both the sweet whispers of unconsciousness, as well as the warm feeling Naruto was causing her.

Naruto could feel his chakra enhanced saliva doing it's job by the feel of slight fizzing of her blood...which was simply the bacteria and any foreign substances burning away because of the jutsu. Once he felt the last of the fizzing stop, he began to lick her wound with his tongue leaving a good layer of saliva on the wound so it would close quickly and properly. Unfortunately because of Naruto's concentration on the task at hand he failed to notice the transition of fatigue and pain on Anko's face when he first started, turn into that of restrained pleasure, obviously by the fact she was biting her lip so to stop herself from moaning.

"Kami-sama...what is he doing it me? It feels so good" She moaned mentally, as strange waves of bliss coursed through her body, thanks to whatever jutsu Naruto was using on her.

Naruto had finally been satisfied with his work on her left wrist and wasted no time switching to her right one. Naruto followed the same pattern, still completely oblivious to Anko's blissful expression as he was healing her.

"Mmnn...Hana-chan is one lucky bitch to have nabbed him up..." She thought relishing in the feel of Naruto's tongue brushing across her skin. "...maybe I can convince her to share...once or twice" She finished with a mental grin.

Naruto finished his job, and began to wrap her wrists in spare medical tape he had lying around in his shinobi pouch.

"Anko-san...you still with me?" He asked again not sure if she had lost consciousness or not.

"H...hai..." He stuttered out, though it coming out more as a moan, then that of a dying woman.

"Good, because I need you to do something for me..." He began before placing his own wrist in front of her face, and with one of his kunai slit his wrist. "...I'm going to need you to drink some of my blood. I don't have any blood pills and I'm afraid you'll lose consciousness before I can get you any other medical attention." He explained as Anko watched in both amazement at his sacrifice as well as slight arousal...when you're the Ex-student of Orochimaru blood tends to become something of a fetish.

Anko slightly nodded and raised her hands to grip his arm before bringing it within inches of her mouth.

"Its ok Anko-san I'm blood type O, you won't reject my blood" He reassured her, noting that she hesitated.

She nodded again before sinking her mouth on his wrist. Anko's reaction was immediate...the moment Naruto's scarlet life-giving liquid touched her tongue, her entire body shivered, at both the euphoric feeling the blood gave her as well as the heavenly taste...well at least to her.

"Kami-sama...it feels like I'm about to explode! This guy HAS to be some kind of sex Kami or something. I mean I have a known blood fetish sure...but this is on a totally different level! Kami-sama...it feels like I'm about to cum! This is ridiculous...but so good!" She mentally moaned out, her body responding exactly the way she said, writhing in euphoric pleasure, as she viciously lapped up any and all drops of Naruto's blood that coursed out of him.

"Anko-san you alright?" Naruto questioned, slightly concerned at the woman's body movement, as well as smalling her aroused state filling their proximity...but chalked it up to the remnants of Orochimaru's actions minutes prior.

Anko didn't even think about letting go of his wrist, and only answered with a very enthusiastic nod bringing the wrist with her so she wouldn't have to stop 'feeding'. A good five minutes had passed since Anko began drinking Naruto's blood, and he thought it to be enough to keep her alive.

"Anko-san, you've had enough...it should last you until I can get you to the hospital" He whispered, pulling his arm back, but noticing it didn't budge. "Anko-san, you have to let go so I can get you out of here." He whispered in a firmer voice.

"Onegai just a little more!" She mentally screamed almost reaching her orgasmic peak.

Naruto noticed her uncooperative manner and forcefully pulled back his arm, making her whimper in disappointment and leaving her completely unsatisfied and now horny as hell. However she felt great compared to ten minutes ago. Naruto allowed a minute to pass so his own wrist could heal, before he wiped away the blood and helped Anko up from their resting positions.

Unfortunately...well for Naruto, but fortunate for Anko, because of his swift movements, and the shift of her position, Anko's thighs rubbed together in just the right spot to make her go over the edge that his blood had left her at. Naruto noting her unknown trembling kept her steady so she wouldn't fall, as she rode the one of the strangest (and one of the best...) orgasms she ever had for all it was worth. After nearly a full minute of trembling Anko regained her motor control functions, and stood up on her own, though with Naruto's arms still wrapped around her just in case it happened again.

"That was...amazing..." She mentally purred out, not even completely satisfied, but a lot better now that she wasn't stuck at the her peak of arousal like she was before.

"Ano...Anko-san...did you just..." He asked, slightly embarrassed, considering that Natsumi had never had a fetish for his own blood, as well as noting a large spike in her pheromones in the air within the past minute.

Anko blushed embarrassingly...simply for the fact of how it came to be, not that she had. She was a woman who was in touch with her sexual side, and enjoyed the act of sex in all its facets. She was not a slut however as much as the village and Orochimaru thought of her as one. Her sexual partners were the few males, and few females that she completely trusted in the village. It wasn't a matter of quantity of partners it was the quality of them. It just so happens that when she finds one she happens to screw their brains out whenever she can and whenever they are willing.

"G...gomen..." She stuttered embarrassed, before pushing off Naruto to stand on her own and turned to him with a sheepish smile. "...I kind of have a thing for blood. And yours was...Kami-sama...so good!" She explained almost purring out the last words with a glazed look in her eyes.

Naruto just chuckled at Hana's best friend, as well as feeling slightly egotistical in the fact he had made a woman cum just from his blood alone, doubting that many men had that 'power'.

"I see...well I may slightly understand the idea of bloodlust...but a fetish? Not so much I cannot..." He joked, making Anko grin. "...and I'm glad you're slightly better. I'd have hated to see how Hana-chan would have reacted if something worse happened to you." He finished seriously, making her sheepishly grin and scratch her head. "Speaking of which...I should get you to a hospital. I may have medical knowledge and jutsu but it isn't anything compared to that of a real doctor."

"Mmnn...if only you were my real doctor..." She thought out-loud suggestively, her gaze taking on a dreamy look, making Naruto chuckle and shake his head in disbelief.

"Maa maa come on now 'Hebi-hime' (Snake Princess), lets get going. Now I'm not going to risk you getting hurt so pick your poison...carry you in my arms or piggy-back?" He offered.

"Hebi-hime hm?" She said thoughtfully. "...I like it!" She finished with a large smile. "Piggy-back, so you can be the one to have tree branches flying in your face." She joke with and evil smirk.

He playfully rolled his eyes. "Geez...you'd think you'd be more grateful I did just save your life." He countered sarcastically, turning around, taking a knee and let her climb on his back before lifting her up.

"Hey I never asked you to save me..." She argued. "...now onward!" She ordered with a laugh, kicking his ribs like one would a horse.

"Touche" He conceded before disappearing from the area in a burst of speed, leaving the battered forest.

Unfortunately with Anko's weight added on, and Naruto not wanting to show his hanyou-self, the trip to the outskirts of the forest of death and to the beginnings of Konoha took longer then expected. The silence began to eat at the purple haired Jounin, mainly because it forced her to think about the situation that just occurred and in truth she didn't want to think about it.

"Ano...Arashi-san?" She called out.

"Hai?" He yelled back since the wind caused a lot of sound.

"Why were you in the forest of death anyway...you know it was for Genin only during the exams...unless an emergency came up" She asked, nuzzling herself into his back more as a sort of 'security blanket' in case he yelled at her for asking him...it was rather rude to to interrogate someone who had JUST saved your life after all.

"Because of the things going on with the village, and the years of bad blood between Naruto and Konoha. Hana-chan asked me to keep an eye out for him during the second part of the exam. I was only planning on following him to make sure no one tried to 'finish' him since no one was around to stop them if they did. However I found Orochimaru on my travels with Team 7 and then followed him to you...you know the rest."

"I see...gomen for asking...I was just curious. Arigato for helping me too, I know I can act like a bitch at times, but its nice to know people have my back when I really need it."

"Not a problem, and if you are a friend of Hana-chan's you are a friend of mine. I trust her judgment when it comes to peers she associates with so I won't write them off immediately just because they are from Konoha." He answered back, his voice deepening by the end at the mention of Konoha.

The pair's conversation was cut short as the gates to the forest appeared and Naruto easily hopped them before speeding off towards the village.

With Hana,

Hana had just finished working a double shift at the vet's clinic and was now heading home to refresh herself before heading towards the forest of death so she could see the preliminaries to the final part of the Chuunin exam. Now usually it was forbidden for non-participating members of the exam to see it besides for the final part, but luckily for Hana her two best friends were one of the proctors to the exam, and if that failed the other was a genjutsu mistress.

She turned the corner to head down the street that held most of the middle to smaller clan's compounds located on it. However her plans were put to a halt, when she saw a blur coming towards her and was kicking up dust like a tornado. She enhanced her sense of smell and sight as best she could, and with both of them in in use she was able to discern that it was Naruto...although she wondered why she also smelled Anko with him. As soon as the blur was about to pass her, it stopped to reveal Anko basically strapped to Naruto's back, with her cloths torn up, and bandages in certain places.

"Arashi-kun?" She questioned, with an arched brow.

Seeing her obvious expression asking for an explanation he decided to defuse the situation before it grew.

"Gomen Hana-chan...I need to get Anko-san here to the hospital I'll let you know when I get back ne?" He explained, before disappearing from the area.

Hana looked rather surprised at the whole incident, but wanted to know answers sooner then later...so she jumped off to follow the pair, and get her questions answered the moment Anko was in capable hands.

Konoha Hospital,

Naruto reached the hospital soon after meeting Hana, and allowed the doctors to take Anko away. Although not before Anko surprised him by kissing him passionately as a 'thank you' for saving her. Thankfully Naruto turned around to see Hana running towards the hospital doors.

"Wow...I almost bit the bullet on that one." He sighed in relief, thankful that Hana didn't get there a minute earlier.

"Ok Arashi-kun...what is going on?" She asked as he met her outside of the hospital.

Naruto just smiled at Hana's flushed face from her full-sprint run, thinking it looked cute, before giving her a kiss and pulled her along with his arm wrapped around her waist.

"Well you see..." He started before explaining his teams portion of the exam, and then the introduction of Orochimaru.

"That son of a bitch!" Hana growled out with bitter hatred dripping off her bared fangs.

"Hai...he is a very annoying man...but strong, and intelligent, and worst of all cunning. He will be annoying to kill when the time comes." He agreed with Hana's sentiments, and pulled her closer to him.

"We'll get him Arashi-kun...but on to more pleasant news since I know Anko-chan will be ok thanks to you..." She began while smiling appreciatively at his protectiveness of her friend. "...I was actually going to get ready and then go to the exam and watch you guys. Want to keep me company?" She asked innocently, with Naruto never noticing the calculating glint in her eye.

"Sure...the exam on average takes a few hours...and we finished in a little over an hour into it. So that should give us a few hours to relax before I have to get back" He answered.

Hana just smiled before pulling him along, nearly dragging him to her house...he never saw the mischievous grin on her lips.

Inuzuka Compound,

"Ohayo Kaa-san" Naruto greeted as the pair clamored into the house.

"Naruto-kun? What are you doing here, is this part of the exam already over?" Tsume asked, poking her head into the hallway from the kitchen.

"No, but my team already got to the tower, so I decided to go exploring...and ironically found Orochimaru..." He explained, seeing Tsume's eyes widen in sock and slight concern. "...unfortunately he got away." He finished.

"I see...and you are ok?"

"Hai...it was a pretty even match until he took a hostage, but he left soon afterward so I took care of them by bringing them back here" He explained getting an understanding nod from her.

"But why are you here? Not that I mind see you." She asked chuckling at how her question might have come out.

"I invited him over to keep me company until I'm ready to go to head tot he tower to watch the preliminary matches." Hana interjected.

"Ah...well they shouldn't be over for quite some time, so make yourself at home Naruto-kun, I'll make us some tea ne?"

"Arigato Kaa-san"

Tsume smiled at the pair before leaving them to their own devices. Hana brought Naruto up to her room, and gathered her things, before telling him to relax while she took a shower. Naruto agreed and let her go off, before plopping himself on her bed and just relaxed.

"Damn...that bastard was a lot stronger then I gave him credit for. Its no wonder why hes a genius, as well as a sannin" Naruto grumbled in his mind, after realizing just how tired he actually was.

Naruto's eyes soon began to droop, and decided to take a short nap since he still heard Hana in the shower. Little did he know, he just unwittingly fell into Hana's trap, which had been sprung the moment he crossed the threshold of her room.

With Hana,

"I wonder if he suspects anything?" She thought while getting out of the shower, her body still wet as the water careened down her tanned skin.

She grabbed her towel and partially dried herself off, before putting on the clothes she brought with her, and then wrapping the towel around her chest and legs.

"I sure hope he doesn't lose too much blood...even though he has been with Natsumi-san before. I wonder how much he'll be able to take before he begins to beg..." She mentally snorted in amusement, as an animated picture went through her mind.

The Inuzuka heiress, swiftly crossed the silent hallway, and entered her room to find Naruto soundly sleeping. She could only smile at how cute he looked while doing so, that is until her smile turned into a devilish smirk before walking up to her bed. When she reached it she dispatched her towel, before climbing on top and as shinobi-like as she could straddled the sleeping hanyou's waist, making him groan in response, and her smirk to grow. In true predatory fashion Hana rested on her knees and hovered over Naruto, before leaning down her lips right next to his ear.

"Oh...Na...ru...to...-kun" She cooed out in a heavenly seductive tone, before nipping his ear lightly.

She smirked in triumph when she felt his body shudder, and moved back up to just sitting on his waist and waited. Naruto soon groaned out in annoyance by being woken up from his nap, and finding an uncomfortable weight on top of him. He brought his arms towards the offending 'thing', but stopped when he touched whatever it was.

"Wait...its soft...smooth...and warm?" He mentally questioned confused on what it could be.

Naruto opened his eyes, and looked at where his hands currently rested, before they widened in surprised. They were currently squeezing a pair of toned, tan, and rather attractive thighs that were straddling his waist. Naruto's gaze soon slowly moved up, noticing a pair of red panties, before moving up even more and seeing a toned, flawless stomach. His gaze continued in this fashion making note of a matching red bra that held a pair of plump breasts, followed by a tender neck and then finally the mischievous looking face of one Inuzuka Hana, who was currently smugly smirking, with her eyes slightly glazed over with playful lust.

"Mmnn...I noticed you like what you see ne? Naruto-kun?" Her sensuous voice cooed out to him.

Naruto could only nod dumbly since he was currently speechless, for many reasons actually. First off for the fact of Hana's forwardness, as well as deceptiveness...he just realized she had planned this at least up to a point. She had never been the initiator for their physical relationship, which he would never blame her for considering her past. But mainly because Hana was currently still slightly dripping wet from her shower. Her hair and skin shinning in the morning light, while wearing only a pair of very sexy underwear and sitting on him...all in all she was looking very sexy to him.

"Certainly one of the best wake up calls I've had." He admitted finally getting some semblance of coherent thoughts back.

Her smirk grew and with the utmost slowness and sensuous movements she could, moved back down to hover over him, her lips only inches from him.

"Doesn't have to end there you know." She cooed, her breath hitting his lips.

Naruto smirked at her response after gaining back his confidence, and squeezed her thighs, which made her tremble before sneaking in a lustful kiss. She moaned, as she let herself go and just pressed her half naked body against his. They continued their heated make-out session, their hands exploring each other, hips grinding against each other but going no further...that could come later. Unfortunately for them though, an exaggerated cough in the direction of Hana's door stopped their little 'game'.

"You know you're doing that all wrong..." The voice that had coughed stated the tone full of mirth.

The pair stopped kissing and turned to see Tsume leaning on the doorway with a bemused smirk on her face. The two had the decency to blush at being caught, especially since their position was a rather provocative one at the moment. With one of Naruto's hands on the back of Hana's head and the other slithered under her panties in the middle of giving her butt a firm squeeze. While Hana's were either caressing his cheek, or underneath his Jounin vest and black shirt rubbing against his toned torso and chest.

"Oh don't stop on my account...I could give you pointers after all" Tsume said stifling a laugh, as Hana quickly sprung off Naruto and put the rest of her cloths on, while he shuffled his cloths around to not make it so obvious they were just doing what they were doing.

"Kaa-san don't you knock!?" Hana yelled in embarrassment, just as any normal teenager would.

"Well not in my own house I don't! And besides if you two were going to do THAT, then you should have LOCKED the door!" She countered, though shaking her head in mirthful disbelief.

"Hey...this was all news to me...I just went with it" Naruto defended himself.

Tsume quirked an accusing brow at her daughter. "Oh ho? So my little Hana-chan is being dominant ne?" Tsume teased, making Hana blush more.

"KAA-SAN!"

Tsume laughed. "Maa maa calm down I'm not the inquisition, nor am I ignorant enough to think two healthy people like yourselves WON'T do that. Just next time lock the door will you?" She explained before turning. "Anyway the tea is ready when you come down...oh and Naruto-kun..."

"Hai?"

"I think its my obligation to tell you that most Inuzuka women like to be dominated in the bedroom. Just thought you'd like to know that little piece of information for...later" She offered, her tone expressing the shit eating grin on her face that the pair couldn't see.

Tsume quickly left the two to their own devices once again. Hana 'huffed in response to the whole situation, before setting her gaze on Naruto.

"Oh Naruto-kun!" She called in a sickly sweet voice that screamed danger.

"H...hai?" He answered, feeling the her burning gaze on the back of his head.

"How could you leave me out to dry like that with Kaa-san?" She asked, though it more of a demand.

"Ano...well...it was...you started it!" He replied weakly, before his eyes opened wide at seeing Hana lunge at him tackling him against the bed.

The pair rolled around for a full minute before Naruto got the upper hand and pinned Hana down. In victory he leaned down was seemingly about to kiss her...which she expected him to do...but at the last minute moved down so his lips were right next to her ear.

"Gomennasai Hana-chan" He apologized huskily before sensually nibbling on her ear.

"C...cheater." She moaned out.

Naruto just smirked, before moving back up and kissed her gently before getting off her and the bed.

"Gomen...but lets head down though ne?" He asked, extending his hand to help Hana up from her bed.

The two headed down stairs with gentle smiles on their faces after their 'fun' and joined their mother for tea. Tsume asked Naruto about the exam as well as his meeting with Orochimaru. Naruto gave them the full description of what happened, before noticing how quickly time had past.

"Gomennasai Kaa-san...but I told Natsu-chan we'd only be free for two hours and its almost time, so I'll need to get back."

She just smiled. "I see, thats fine Naruto-kun...you still have to keep up appearances so its understandable...but visit us more ne?"

Naruto smiled back and nodded in agreement, before both he and Hana got up to leave. He said his goodbyes to Tsume, and then left the Inuzuka compound with Hana in toe. They both headed to the outskirts of the forest of death, before stopping at the gate.

"Hana-chan I'll see you inside ne?" He questioned.

"Hai" She responded before they leaned in for another kiss.

Naruto moved back before jumping over the gate heading to the tower. Once Hana couldn't see him anymore she ran off to the hospital to see how Anko was doing and then bribing her snake-friend to get her inside the tower too.

Tower,

It had been nearly three ours since the start of the exam, and there were already a handful of teams walking the halls of the tower waiting for this part of the exam to finish. Most of these teams being the 'favorites' in the exam that most of the public thought would become Chuunin this year, such as: Whirlpool, Sand, Seven, as well as a few others.

Meanwhile Haku was resting in one of the lounges while reading one of the shinobi magazines that were supplied to fight off the boredom. She was drowning herself in one particular article that caught her eye pertaining to Hyoton jutsu. Unfortunately, her reading was put to an abrupt stop when the magazine was cut in half thanks to a kunai.

"You..." A rugged voice demanded. "...where is the demon?"

Haku sighed in disappointment at being interrupted from her reading, and looked up to see Team Whirlpool standing before her with Valios in the forefront and kunai in hand.

"I don't appreciate you disrupting my reading" She answered neutrally.

"Well fortunately for me I don't really care, since my Nii-san's soul is at stake..." He growled out. "...now where is the Demon!?" He ordered once more.

"Why do you wish to know Valios?" A feminine voice called out from behind them.

"Because we want to know why its such a coward that no matter how hard we looked we couldn't find it in the forest" Kasumi answered her gaze hardening towards Natsumi who had blood splashed all over her.

"I see...well unfortunately for you...Team Iwa found us first, and found the scroll we needed after we dispatched them" Natsumi explained.

Valios's eyes darkened after hearing that, and in a flash had Natsumi pressed against the wall by the collar of her shirt.

"What possible reason do you have for being teammates with that...that MONSTER!? Is that where all that blood came from?" Valios shouted, his rage emanating off him.

Natsumi was about to answer when her nose twitched at the scent of someone she knew rapidly approaching their position. The next second a blue hilted Katana was resting on Valios's arm and pressed dangerously against his neck.

"Kasumi...please keep your teammates under control. This is my second warning about threatening to harm those important to me...there will NOT be a third." Naruto's cold voice reverberated throughout the room, the moment his body phased next to his mate and Valios.

All three of Uzumaki's gazes landed on Naruto before growing dark. However Kasumi didn't wish to witness the wrath of Kyuubi just yet, and walked up to Valios putting a hand on his shoulder silently ordering him to back down. Valios grunted in disapproval but did so and let Natsumi go, before turning his back to the demon pair.

"Enjoy yourself while you can demon...because your time is almost up." Valios threatened coldly before his team left the room leaving only Team Ice Fox.

"Tsh...can't leave them alone for a few hours before they start something" Naruto sighing in annoyance.

"Where were you anyway Naru-kun? You said two hours" Natsumi asked, noticing that his wardrobe was back to his Jounin pants and sandals, while she sensually licked some remnants of blood off her fingers.

"Well you see..." He started out before explaining the circumstances he met after he left the tower to both Natsumi and Haku.

Natsumi herself was pissed at first that he hadn't even contacted her about Orochimaru, and waited until now of all times to. But agreed to his explanation on why he hadn't, knowing that he was right no matter how annoyed she was.

The team would have continued their talk, but it was interrupted by loud 'ding' sound coming out of the speakers set up in the tower.

"All remaining teams please report to room C5 for the final part of this exam!"

"Geez and I just got here too..." Naruto said in pseudo-sadness, before he and his team went towards where they were told.

Room C5 (Preliminary Battle Arena),

The teams were now standing in a large room that was obviously some kind of battle arena. The teams lined up in front of the congregated Jounin sensei, proctors as well as the Sandaime Hokage himself.

"Ah welcome and congratulations to all the shinobi who have passed the survival portion of the Chuunin exams!" Sarutobi's voice boomed throughout the room. "However...it seems that this year's batch of participants are better then we expected and many more teams have survived up to this point. Unfortunately because of this surplus of shinobi, preliminary matches must be given to dumb down the amount that will be participating in the final portion of the exam." He explained, getting the attention of all the participants before explaining the rules of the matches. "Now that you know what is expected of you...do any of you wish to back down before the matches begin...simply raise your hand now." He commanded, while looking at the crowd.

After a few seconds two hands went up.

"Names?" Anko who had been able to recover in the hospital enough to get back to her proctor's job asked with little interest.

"Yakushi Kabuto"

"Sai"

The two men stated, before Anko nodded and the two left the room, never noticing the hardened gazes of a few of the leaf Jounin as well as the Hokage himself.

"Very well...since the rest of you are still willing to continue please choose which ever balcony you wish and prepare for the preliminary matches to begin" Sarutobi ordered.

The teams with their senseis in toe went up to the balconies and waited for the large screen to reveal the first matches of the preliminaries. Once everyone was settled in, Sarutobi snapped his fingers and the large screen came to life, with the names of the remaining participants flashing around. Finally the list began to slow...before coming to a complete stop revealing the two shinobi who would begin the fights. Most of the teams looked in on surprise never expecting the two who were chosen to be the first picked.

"Very will...will the two participants please join the referee in the middle of the arena." The Hokage ordered.

The two participants did as was told and began their decent to the arena below.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

23.3K 560 10
Here it is! Part two of Bijuu Species! Naruto takes the multiverse! By having more women at his side and growing in power!. God like Naruto, Mass Har...
15.2K 335 7
Naruto hated being powerless. He hated everyone in the village for something he had no couldn't control over. One day after being at the brink of dea...
29.2K 509 11
After being deemed a failure by his family, Naruto leaves his home village and discovers a unique Bloodline that makes him be known throughout the El...
1.2M 25.7K 44
On the night when Itachi Uchiha slaughters his clan, Naruto is beaten and tortured severely by the local villagers of the village. The Third Hokage...