Ascension of the Kitsune by W...

By shiriochi

Naruto finds out the horrible truth about his family, leading him to the Kyuubi. Watch as the elemental natio... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: Abandonment
Chapter 2: A 'Friend' Emerges
Chapter 3: A Legend is born
Chapter 4: Training: Year 1
Chapter 5: Training: Year 2
Chapter 6: Training: Year 3
Chapter 7: Training: Year 4
Chapter 8: Training: Year 5
Chapter 9: Training: Year 6
Chapter 10: The Return
Chapter 11: Wave's Current (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Wave's Current (Part 2)
Chapter 13: Meetings
Chapter 15: Meeting the Neko
Chapter 16: Chuunin Exams (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Chuunin Exams (Part 3)
Chapter 18: Chuunin Exams (Part 3 - Continued)
Chapter 19: Chuunin Exams (FINAL)
Chapter 20: Invasion!
Chapter 21: Family Reunion
Chapter 22: Heroic Victims
Chapter 23: Of Rescues . . .
Chapter 24: . . . & Goodbyes
Chapter 25: Three Long Years
Chapter 26: The Fourth Great Shinobi War (Part 1)
Chapter 27: The Fourth Great Shinobi War (Final)
Chapter 28: Spoils of War
Chapter 29: The Return Home
Chapter 30: Epilogue

Chapter 14: Chuunin Exams (Part 1)

2.3K 40 10
By shiriochi

Its was finally the day of the long awaited Chuunin exams, and the entire village was bustling excited for the days events to begin. Meanwhile for the demon pair, it was finally the moment of truth...they would finally meet the people they were preparing themselves for, for years. Unfortunately both of them were still resting in bed, instead of preparing themselves for the exam. Of course Naruto's most hated enemy, would soon change that.

"FUCKING SUNLIGHT!" He mentally screamed, with the rays of light searing his eyes.

Naruto grumbled from being woken up, but gave a silent thanks to the sun for walking him up for such an important day. Naruto noticed that Natsumi was lucky enough to still be sleeping soundly...but misery loves company, and with a devilish smirk decided to wake her. He leaned down and sunk his fangs into his mate's neck and drank the small amounts of blood that trickled out, as she moaned in both pain and pleasure.

"Mmm...harder foxy-sama" She cooed out, making him snort in laughter from her unconscious wishes.

He released his grip, from her neck and gave her a short kiss before shaking her awake.

"Natsu-chan its time to wake up"

"Mmm...just a little longer foxy-sama I'm almost there" She moaned out, making Naruto both blush and chuckle at her antics.

Unfortunately he noticed the time and knew he couldn't enjoy the blackmail material she just gave him any more and forced her up. After some more vigorous shaking, he was successful.

"Morning Naru-kun" She groggily greeted, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"Morning Natsu-chan enjoyed your sleep I noticed" He greeted back amusedly.

"Hai...how did you know?" She questioned, noticing his amusement.

Naruto just chuckled and pointed down to the dampened area on their bed sheets that covered her lower region. Natsumi had the decency to blush out of embarrassment, before throwing a pillow at him.

"Perv! You could have woken me sooner..." She roared.. "...and it was your fault anyway after last night" She confessed with a huff.

Naruto just laughed at her antics, and leaned into kiss her cheek, before getting out of bed.

"We should get ready, the exam will start soon and I want to see Ayame-chan, and Teuchi-san before hand. Would you mind getting Haku-chan up?" He Requested before going to shower.

After the trio got ready, and the demons already in their teen forms...the designated team 'Ice Fox' headed out to lunch.

"Lots of teams this year." Haku said absentmindedly as the trio were walking down the heavily crowded streets.

"Its just too bad it'll be a waste" Naruto said dismissively, as Ichiraku's Ramen Stand finally came into view.

The three reached the stand, which was actually quite busy...though understandably so with the exams. But being the favorite customer of the owner did have it's perks...like seats always on reserve for you and your guests. Naruto smiled at the owner and his daughter...the first two villagers to ever treat him nicely, before his team quickly took their open seats and waited patiently for the pretty waitress.

Konoha Gates,

"So I've finally returned...she doesn't look any different" A cloaked women thought while staring past the gates of Konoha only a couple dozen yards away from them.

"Sensei?" A teen boy called out to the woman knocking her out of her thoughts.

"Hai...lets go" She ordered, and she and her team finished their journey to Konoha.

"Please state your business...if you are here for the Chuunin exams please present your permission slips" Kotetsu ordered as soon as the team reached the thresh hold of the village.

The blue eyed woman narrowed her unseen eyes in annoyance, before presenting her slips. He looked suspiciously at the slips, before his eyes widened at the names.

"So...the traitors return" He thought with digest.

"Everything sees to be in order...please remember that you must follow Konoha rules while you and your team are here for the exams. Welcome to Konoha!" He said giving the slips back to the woman letting them proceeded unhindered.

The team nodded at his greeting and went into the streets quickly engulfed by the crowds.

"Hey Kotetsu who were they?" Izumo asked.

"Just a bunch of traitors, that now represent Whirlpool" He answered with a sneer, before going back to his duties.

The women and her team were heading towards the Hokage tower, when a very familiar stand came into her line of sight. And for a brief moment a very happy and warm memory of her past raced across her mind, before a ghost of a smile spread across her face.

"Lets see how they have been" She thought, a little happy and curious about how her old friend and daughter were holding up.

"We are a bit early, so why don't we get something to eat...I'll show you a little spot I used to go to all the time" She asked with her team only nodding in agreement.

Ichiraku's,

Team 'Ice Fox' was currently enjoying their food, after having a short but nice chat with Teuchi and Ayame, who unfortunately couldn't talk for long with all the orders coming in from tourists and shinobi alike. Everything was going fine, until a shout from Teuchi caused the whole stand to grow silent at the usually subdued owner.

"I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF MY RESTURANT! YOU WERE NO LONGER WELCOME HERE ONCE YOU LEFT HIM!" The shout echoed through the stand.

Naruto and his team were now quite interested in what the problem was, and chanced a look at the people who Teuchi was verbally raping so adamantly at. The moment Naruto turned just enough so the small group could be seen from between the crowd, he nearly lost control of his chakra and KI. Rage...rage was all that filled Naruto's every thought at that moment, but it was a controlled rage...had he not mentally prepared for this before hand, he knew he'd have already went ballistic and attacked by now.

"HER!" He mentally screamed, as the pressure form his balled fist broke his chop-sticks.

"Teuchi-san...you can't still be angry at me!" The now unhooded woman yelled back but in much lower frequency.

"I will always be angry and disgusted at what you did to your own son...KUSHINA! Now get the hell out before I make you!" He raged once again, before a split second later the point of a kunai was resting against his jugular, causing everyone watching to hitch their breathe.

"I suggest you refrain from threatening my sensei...especially when she was just trying to be nice by visiting." The largest of the hooded teens said coldly, pressing the kunai deeper into Teuchi's neck but not breaking the skin.

"And I suggest you release that kunai from someone that is important to me...lest your team lose one of it's members before the Chuunin exams even begin. And I highly doubt there is anything nice about Uzumaki Kushina" An even colder voice called out from within the audience.

The next moments seemed to go in slow motion for the cloaked team, as the crowd separated, to reveal the person who spoke. As the crowed moved away, all the eyes of the cloaked people grew wide at recognizing the speaker. The crowd revealed an irate looking Naruto with 'Souten Kaze' draped across his shoulders, while sitting nonchalantly on his stool looking at his 'family' with nothing but contempt and utter loathing in his gaze. When he saw their expressions at his identity, he couldn't help but sadistically smirk.

"Its been a while hasn't it...Kaa-san" He said, with 'mother' in a tone that expressed the utmost disgust.

"Naruto." Kushina responded just as coldly when she and her first born's eyes locked seeming to be in an intimate battle.

In that moment, everything else disappeared beyond the mother and son, their gazes hardened seeming to look into each other's souls. Naruto's azure eyes reflect the rage, anguish, pain, and betrayal of the years he spent in Konoha all thanks to this women. As he looked at her, he could see the subtle differences in her then he remembered those ten years prior. She looked tired, her face showing signs of old age that should only be seen in the elderly yet she was no older than thirty-five. Her eyes still gleamed with life and yet a certain spark was missing, while her face had only the slightest of wrinkles...she was still as beautiful as Naruto remembered. Even so he could see she still held that aura of strength she was famous for. Her posture was straight and true...perfection for chosen her profession. Whatever negative happened in those six years didn't do much to diminish anything about Uzumaki Kushina.

At the same time Kushina watched her 'son', her matching azure eye's reflecting her anger, as well as sorrow to see her son like this, and a reigniting of righteousness to release her son's body from the clutches of Kyuubi rose within her. She too saw the differences in her son's appearance, his old eyes once gleaming with child-like innocence now turned into the coldness that reminded her of ice. She might have felt slight guilt about that but knew her son was no more. The baby fat was now gone from his face and limbs leaving the perfect form of a shinobi in it's place. If not for the demon, she would admit to herself that her first born was a handsome young man, reminding her much of her late husband.

She also noticed his posture and body language, which looked relaxed to the untrained eye, lead her to believe that if any of them made a wrong move he was ready to strike. Whoever taught him the ways of the shinobi was very good she mused. The last thing she saw or more specifically felt...some may call a mother's 'intuition'. But she felt it clear as day...that the boy in front of her was powerful, there was an aura about him that she couldn't explain other then using the word powerful, and it slightly frightened her. She didn't know why she felt it, she wanted to believe that it was Kyuubi's evil chakra causing it. But it felt far to different then the evil chakra did during that fateful night. Just something...some hidden strength seemed to exuded off his presence.

"So you are the Uzumaki Naruto we have heard so much about ne?" Another feminine voice called out from the smallest of the cloaked teens, making Naruto's gaze switch to her, and knocking Kushina out of her thoughts.

He gave her a look. "And if I am?" He questioned

The person shrugged. "Nothing...we just wished to gaze at the past visage of our Onii-sama...and the current one of the demon." She retorted hatefully, making Naruto arch a brow.

"I see Kushina's paranoia has been passed down..." Naruto retorted, making the cloaked bodies tense in anger. "...however this is getting off the topic. Your Nii-san's weapon is still at my good friend's throat. So if he value's his life...he'll remove it." He practically ordered.

"You'll forgive me if I don't listen to the demon that stole my Nii-san." The muscular teen stated...that is until the cold steel of a katana was at his own throat surprising all the occupants of the stand.

The second Naruto stopped the sword there, looking as menacing as the real one simply awaiting the order to kill the boy.

"So he knows the Kage Bushin...not bad...for a demon" Kushina thought her eyes scrunching in hatred.

"Kushina..." The real Naruto called out. "...call off your sochi. I don't wish to spill his blood so early in the morning."

"Don't underestimate me demon!" The teen shouted about to attack the clone, when Kushina's hand on his shoulder stopped him.

"Stop Valios-kun...not now and not here." She ordered in a voice that almost sounded frightened.

Naruto's clone relaxed his own grip and threw 'Shinku Kaijin' at the real Naruto before poofing out of existence.

"I believe now you and your team should leave." He said as he turned on his stool, and allowed his sword to poof out of existence.

Kushina looked at her first born with a hardened gaze, before taking one final look at her old friend. She nodded and she and her team strolled out of the stand.

"Oh and team Whirlpool..." Naruto called out, causing the team to stop and look back. "...I'm not your 'Onii-sama' anymore. You have your Kaa-san to thank for that since I'm sure you know she was the one to banish me from the clan. Not that I want to have anything to do with her or the Uzumaki clan any longer anyway. Its bad enough that I have her blood running though my veins as it is." He concluded coldly with a tone of finality.

The team said nothing and just left the stand, with a pregnant silence inside the stand before a new customer broke it with his order. A few minutes later the stand was as it was before the confrontation occurred.

"Was that the best way to introduce yourself Naru-kun?" Natsumi asked, though personally liking it herself.

"The meeting was going to be volatile no matter what. Besides they were threatening Teuchi, so my hands were tied" He answered with a shrug while finishing off his current bowl of ramen.

"Ano...Naruto-sama...what was that exactly?" Haku asked, slightly confused at the entire situation.

Naruto sighed. "What did I tell you about calling me that Haku-chan?" Naruto said emphasizing the 'chan' to tease and embarrass her.

"Ah...g...gomen." She replied with a blush of embarrassment on her cheeks.

"Its fine...as for them...well I'm sure you gathered they are technically my blood relatives. But I don't recognize them as such...ever since that women abandoned me in this hell-hole of a village when I was only two." He explained, Haku's expression turning to shock and slight anger at the revelation.

"Geomennasai Naruto-san" She bowed, not really knowing what else to say.

He waved his chopsticks dismissively, at the soft spoken girl. "Forget it...not your fault. And don't worry they will see what fools they have been for abandoning me by the end of this exam." He stated before going back to his food, his team following suit.

With Kushina,

"Kaa-san?" Kasumi asked

"Hai?"

"What do you think of him?"

Kushina stayed quiet for a moment. "I think he is strong...if you fight him be careful, that goes for all of you" She answered

"Onii-sama we WILL free you from Kyuubi's grasp I swear!" Kasumi thought.

"I'll get that demon back for humiliating me" Valios thought, balling his fists

"He is strong" Kyoshiro thought, while looking at the clouds.

"He is much stronger then he looks, I wasn't even able to sense him summon the Kage Bbushin. The demon is still this strong when in a human host? I'll have to talk with the Hokage about this...but still what was that indescribably powerful aura surrounding him?" Kushina mused, as she and her team reached the Hokage tower, to have a chat with Sarutobi.

With Team Ice Fox,

"We should get going...it will be starting soon" Naruto said finishing off his final bowl.

His female companions nodded in agreement before saying their good byes to Teuchi and Ayame. They heading towards the designated Chuunin building, the walk there being surprisingly quite, that is until yelling could be heard.

"Hey! Let me go! I already apologized to you!" A young boy's voice screamed.

Recognizing the voice as the Hokage's grandson, Naruto headed towards the voice with Natsumi and Haku in toe. The scene they came upon would have made the two demons snicker in amusement if not for the fact it was Konohamaru being threatened. The grandson of the Hokage was currently being lifting up by the scruff of his shirt by an older looking boy, dressed in all black with an odd cat-ear hat, with what looked like a bandaged mummy on his back and something similar to war-paint...or make-up on his face in an intricate design. Next to him was a blond girl, who was only a little shorter then him, with her hair in a unique style, four ponytails. She wore a light pink battle Kimono that showed off part of her legs, and a battle fan strapped to her back. Both of them were wearing headbands that belonged to the land of wind.

"Think I'll play a little prank" Naruto thought mischievously, as he lifted the mask he had pretty much given up wearing since Konoha knew he was back, up over the bottom half of his face.

"Let the boy go, we can't be detained for such a stupid reason" The girl yelled.

"Maa maa...I'll just teach this brat a quick lesson in manners then we can go" The boy negotiated with his smirk widening, lifting Konohamaru higher into the air making him choke.

The boy released his one hand and reeled it back for a punch, and when he was about to propel it forward he couldn't. He looked back, and to his surprise saw another blond standing behind him holding his fist in place.

"Oi! Who the hell are you!?"

"Please put the boy down" Naruto requested

The boy looked at Naruto for a moment before his smirk turned into a scowl, and he released the boy. He then quickly moved to unfurl the mummy on his back, when he left a kunai against his throat and immediately stopped his movements.

"There is no reason to fight so just leave for the exams" Naruto suggested, his kunai now hovering above the boy's jugular.

"Now...where is the third one..." Naruto thought before feeling the ground underneath him shift if only slightly, making him smirk in approval. "...ah there is my brother." He concluded with a mentally laugh.

The next moment a pillar of what looked like sand shot up from the ground and wrapped itself around Naruto's hand that held the kunai.

"Although he was at fault...I cannot allow you to harm my brother." Yet another new voice called out, from a near by tree.

"An how are you going to stop me if I want to?" Naruto taunted the newcomer, enjoying his prank very much.

The new boy stepped out of the shade of the trees to reveal himself, he wore a black ninja suit with a white sash across his chest, and an oddly large gourd strapped to his back. He had blood red hair much like Natsumi's with cyan eyes, and black markings surrounding them.

"I will crush your ability to...Sabaku Sousou (Desert Funeral)!" He said coldly, as the sand around Naruto's hand constricted and with a meaty crunch his entire hand was crushed under the pressure, splashing small amounts of blood on the ground, before the sand receded off the broken limb.

To all their shock the boy wasn't doing anything but looking at the bloody stump that used to be his hand. That is until he sighed in annoyance and a blue glow began to emanate over the wound and in a minute was a fully functioning hand again.

"Didn't I already tell you to not do that again...it still hurts like hell...brother" Naruto said before he turned to the sand trio, and pulled his mask down to reveal himself.

"Arashi!?" The girl and 'cat-hat' boy yelled, making him laugh.

"Hai...its been awhile...Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara" He said in a jovial tone.

The sand siblings were shocked at this turn of events...although Naruto kept his word with writing them letters to keep in touch. It had been a little more then six years since they last saw him. They each went to him and greeted each other properly now as friends.

"So what? Suna isn't good enough for you to become a shinobi of?" Temari asked with a smirk, noting Naruto's Konoha headband.

He scoffed. "Hardly...but there are important things we need to discuss, like certain 'invasion' business. But that'll have to wait till after the first part of the exams." He said, making all but Gaara stiffen in apprehensiveness.

"H...How do you know about that Arashi?" Kankuro asked.

"I have eyes and ears everywhere!" He answered before laughing, making the three sweat drop. "HOW I know doesn't matter. Its that I do, and we'll need to talk about this. But first I'd like you to meet some other friends of mine..." He paused signaling Natsumi and Haku to come out of the alleyway they had been watching from. "...this is Natsumi and Haku...and these are Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro." He finished, with each other then giving their own greeting to one another.

"Arashi...why does Natsumi smell just like you? Like fox?" Gaara asked.

Ever since talking to Naruto and taking his advice, he began training with Shukaku while getting demonic senses when using the demonic chakra.

"Arashi?" Haku thought, confused on why Naruto was being addressed wrong, but decided to question him later about it.

"That...can be explained later as well...since it seems that the exams will be starting. We should probably get going. OH and tell Baki-san about this too, I wish to speak with him as well when the opportunity allows us to be alone." He requested getting nods from the sand siblings.

Team 'Ice Fox' and Team 'Sand' quickly headed towards the Chuunin tower to get prepared for the hell that is soon to come.

Chuunin Exam Building,

"What do you mean you won't let us pass!? This is room 301 so we have to get in for the exam!" A teenage boy wearing a Konoha headband screamed at a pair of men that seemed to be guarding a door.

"Like I said...if you can't even get past us to get into this room then you have no right to even participate in the exams!" One guard yelled back, addressing the small audience of Chuunin hopefuls that were standing around, as the other was guarding the next flight of stairs.

This was the scene that Naruto and his friends came across when they reached the second floor of the building. As the two teams drew closer to the crowd, both Naruto and Natsumi recognized a small portion of the gathered mass. More specifically those of the academy graduates for this year who were all ironically were heirs to their respective clans.

"Oi...drop the genjutsu and let us pass!" Sasuke ordered with his famous scowl.

"What do you mean brat? You have to get past us to go into the examination room"

"That would be true...if this was the right room for it. But we only took two flights of stairs, so this can't logically be room 301. I will only say it one more time...let...us...pass." He ordered with a smug smirk at seeing most of the other Genin look at him in awe.

"That was a nice catch Sasuke" A voiced called out carrying over the crowd, making everyone look at Naruto.

"I wasn't the rookie of the year for nothing. Not that you'd know since you didn't even go the academy." Sasuke snapped back, making a few of the other Genin snicker.

"That may be true, but I did learn that when you're in a contest...try to have as little competition as possible. If I were in your shoes I'd have just went to the right room without giving away the purpose of this 'nuisance'...to weed out the weaker participants." He explained a smirk growing across his face from hearing the snickers of the crowd as well as seeing the embarrassed blush of a show-ed up Uchiha.

"Tsh...you'd only do that because you'd be afraid that someone here could beat you...like me!" He yelled back trying to restore some of his pride at being made a fool of.

Naruto leveled a glare at the boy. "My concern is not winning or losing this exam, my goals are not so provincial" He answered cryptically before his team and team sand followed him up the stairs to the true examination room.

"That kid is interesting...even for a demon" The bullying guards thought, before 'shunshin'ing to the exam room as well.

The gang of Genin soon climbed the stairs and reached their destination, but while the rest of the teams continued through the door, Team 7 and Team 'Ice Fox' was stopped by Kakashi.

"Yo..." Kakashi greeted in his usual fashion. "...I'm glad to see that all of you decided to participate. It would have been a shame if I had to send you all back because one of you lost faith in your abilities."

"What do you mean Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked confused at his words.

"Its simple...you were placed on a team of three to work as a unit. Its the same concept in these exams. If any of us decided to not go, none of us could 'One for all, and all for one' as it were." Natsumi explained.

"Very good Natsumi..." Kakashi praised. "...she is correct. If any of you said no...none of you could continue on. But since that is not the case, no need to worry. I just wished you give a finally good luck before the exams start, well Ja ne!" He finished with a small wave, and hidden smile before 'shunshin'ing out of the hallway.

The two teams took the man's words in stride and soon entered the waiting room.

"So these are all of the people I'm going to have to beat eh?" Sasuke said offhandedly walking towards the other graduates of his same year with his team following close behind.

Mean while Team Ice Fox was walking through the crowd to reach a solitary corner to rest in until the exams began, while casually checking out the other participants. Naruto was shifting his eyes this way and that not taking any particular interest in anyone he saw...until something in his mind seemed to call out to him, almost beckoning him to look in a certain direction. When he did, his gaze was met by a young woman's.

Said women looked older then what one would think should represent the usual Genin shinobi, he'd guess she was in her mid to late-twenties. She had blond hair, much like how his former self used to that was tied in a long ponytail reaching down to her lower back, with her headband with the lightning village insignia on it keeping her hair from falling over her eyes. She wore a short sleeve black shirt with what looked like a form fitting lavender colored body armor on top coving her torso, standard black shinobi pants, a red bandana crossing her hips, and standard shinobi sandals. She had both her arms and legs wrapped in medical tape and wore fingerless gloves. She exuded a strength that seemed to surround all serious kunochi of any nation, yet she still held on to a semblance of femininity, apparent by her still rather generous curves though still lith body. Although Naruto would say this woman was quite attractive, that wasn't the reason she captured his attention as much as she had. The real reason being that he couldn't shake some feeling of 'familiarity' with her. And for some reason it had a lot to do with her eyes, which were a light shade of emerald. They also held an odd feline look, with an unnatural feeling to them...though he'd also admit they made her look exotic which only seemed to accentuate her natural beauty.

Even as he continued to walk on what seemed like auto-pilot their eyes never breaking contact, it was like they both had the same thoughts about the other and just couldn't look away, and some part of them also didn't want to. Unfortunately a very sarcastic and agitated sounding voice called out 'Buki-hime' to which the girl physically responded by hesitantly looking awake from Naruto towards the direction of the voice. Once she turned, Naruto's almost trance-like stare ended and shook his head from his thoughts making Natsumi look at him oddly, not noticing his prior actions.

"Everything ok Naru-kun?"

"Hai...there was just someone who I felt like I knew, and yet never met them before. She had weird eyes, almost like a...cat and she smelled like one too" He explained.

"A cat?"

"Yea and her teammates call her 'buki-hime' which was the weirdest thing...and I think she felt the same towards me the same cause she was staring at me also"

"I see..." Natsumi said while pondering his words.

"It could be Iza(Izanami)-chan...but I'll have to see for myself" She thought.

"Naru-kun...could you point her out the next time you see her?"

"Ano...I guess I could...why you getting jealous or something that another woman is looking at me?" He teased with a smug smirk.

She rolled her eyes. "You wish...and besides I think Hana-san and I are more then enough for you...especially if we were to...I don't know...double team you one night." She teased, smirking victoriously at seeing Naruto heavily blush and have a shit-eating grin on his face obviously pondering that very prospect.

"As much as that thought intrigues me greatly, we should concentrate on the exams...and apparently save Haku-chan" He said, after noticing three shinobi from mist trying to flirt with her since she got separated from them a few minutes ago.

The demoness nodded after snickering in amusement from her friend's pain, and headed to her.

"Sorry guys but we need to talk strategy with our teammate" Natsumi said, pulling Haku away.

The men tried to follow, but Naruto stood in between the two groups.

"Leave" He ordered, his voice completely cold.

The three shinobi unconsciously stepped back before they just turned and left. A Genin presenting himself like that wasn't one to mess with especially in his home village. There was no advantage in continuing even for a fine piece of ass like Haku was in their opinion.

"Arigato" Haku said letting out an annoyed breathe.

"Not a problem" Natsumi answered back with a sympathetic smile...she knew all too well the determination that a male's second 'head' can cause.

"Either of you notice anything interesting?" Naruto asked, getting head shakes from his teammates. "Oh well...we'll wing it, not like they stand much of a chance anyway." He finished whispering the last part so only they could hear it.

They all sat in the corner waiting for the proctor to finally arrive, unfortunately they were disappointed after a good ten minutes of waiting. Luckily, or unluckily depending on how you looked at it, while waiting their attention was tugged on by a nearby conversation, and the voices within it.

"What do you mean Nin-Info Cards Kabuto-san?" The voice of Sakura could be easily recognized.

Team Ice Fox, got up and made their ways towards the location of her voice to see what the matter was.

"What I mean is that these cards have info about many of the participating Genin in this exam...and since you are fellow leaf-nin, I could 'divulge' some of that information to you. That is if you have someone in mind you want to know about." A silver-haired boy with glasses clearly older then his audience explained with a reassuring smile.

"How could you have a list of people from other hidden villages already when the exams just started?" Sai asked, intrigued at this boy's information gathering skills...if what he boasted was true of course.

"Ah thats simple...this is my seventh time taking the exams. I'm a bit embarrassed about that fact, but I hope to reach Chuunin this time, plus I got all this information on other shinobi so it wasn't a complete failure." He chuckled embarrassed for a second before schooling his expression. "So...was there anyone you wished to see?" His words were laced with a candy that none of the Konoha Genin could resist.

"Yeah...the designated Team 'Ice Fox': Uzumaki Naruto, Natsumi, and Haku" Sasuke said, surprising everyone around...they didn't think he'd be interesting in knowing anyone since he'd destroy them anyway.

"Ah you know their names...should be easy" He answered back with a pleased smile.

Kabuto grabbed three cards, sent chakra into them before ink began to appear on them revealing the vitals of the three shinobi.

"Hm...not much on them I'm afraid...Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto...he just returned to Konoha after a six year self-exile and was apparently training as a shinobi during so. His skills are pretty much unknown because of his absence, but if his father can be any indication he is adept at Ninjutsu. He was tested as a candidate for Genin, and passed the 'test' with flying colors. He was in a single B turned A-rank mission before the exams began with Team 7 with Jounin instructor Hatake Kakashi. Gomen thats all I really have." Kabuto said apologetically before looking up, and sweat dropping at what he saw.

Nearly the entire room was staring at Naruto intently, very few outside of Fire Country knew that the Forth Hokage had a son...and yet here was his legacy standing not five feet from them. Apparently Konoha despite hating Naruto, didn't want to chance a kidnapping attempt from vengeful villages because of who his father was and kept his lineage within the village at all costs. Naruto noticed the stares a few of awe and respect, though many being death glares especially from the Iwa Genin in the crowd. As well as from team 'Whirlpool', who he noticed was now in the front of the crowd...probably wanting as much information on him as possible. He also felt a heated gaze on him...the same gaze he felt when looking at that Kumo kunoichi, thought he couldn't' tell where she was if it was her.

"May I help you?" He questioned the crowd, before a Iwa Genin strode up to him and glared.

"Are you really the Yondaime Hokage's sochi?" He asked with venom dropping from every word.

"And if I am?"

The boy's eyes narrowed dangerously. "Then I just want to tell you to watch yourself, because since your good for nothing Tou-san is dead...we'll have to take Iwa's revenge out on you."

"If you must...though I don't recommend it...as this guy said I'm an unknown...and that is a very dangerous variable when in the shinobi world." Naruto answered nonchalantly.

The boy growled through clenched teeth. "It won't matter...you'll die for the sins of your Tou-san no matter what, thats a promise." He spat before turning and disappeared into the crowd.

There was a pregnant pause within the room, no one dared to speak after that rather heated talk. That is until Kabuto coughed, cutting the tension and having everyone go back to their own doings.

"As I was doing before that all happened...Natsumi, no known last name...is completely unknown with no prior shinobi record in any village. Appeared to be Naruto's companion while he was gone and returned with him. Her skills are too unknown and was partnered with Naruto and Team 7 to that false B-rank mission, after she passed the 'test' as well..." He said before turning to the last card. "...and finally is Haku...no known last name either...she hails from water country though not as a shinobi, and is adept at Suiton and surprisingly enough Hyoton as well. And she apparently has a Kekkei Genkai of some kind. Well seems like Team 'Ice Fox' has the element of surprise on their side, a powerful weapon if used correctly" He mused.

Most of those people who were still listening to him, were slightly unnerved at such a wild card team. Especially with the Namikaze legacy, and someone who has probably trained with him in Natsumi too. Most of the teams made mental notes to leave that team alone no matter what, where as others just wanted to fight them even more...or more specifically Naruto. Kabuto was about to put his cards away since no one else seemed interested, until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Team whirlpool...Uzumaki Valios and his two siblings" Naruto said taking his hand off.

"Uzumaki? Wait Naruto...isn't that your clan?" Sakura asked, confused at what was going on.

His eyes immediately darkened. "No...don't think that just because we have the same name we are family...'family' runs deeper then a simple name...much deeper." He answered coldly, making everyone around him but his teammates and Kabuto take a step back, and team 'whirlpool' clench their fists. "Kabuto..." He called, silently ordering him to continue.

"R...right lets see..." He stuttered, while rummaging throughout his cards before finding the correct three. "Ok...hm...Team Whirlpool, Uzumaki Kasumi, Uzumaki Valios, and Uzumaki Kyoshiro whose Jounin instructor is Uzumaki Kushina the current head of the Uzumaki clan. Well at least I have some info on this team...and taught by the ex-wife of the Yondaime Hokage? Impressive..." He stated more to himself then his audience. "...Uzumaki Kasumi...the current heir to the infamous Uzumaki clan who reside in Whirlpool Country. She is the oldest of the three siblings, and her mission list is quite impressive: 50 D-rank, 15 C-rank, 8 B-rank, wow...and 3 A-rank too! She seems to be well versed in all aspects of the shinobi arts but appears to excel and prefer Ninjutsu. She is said to be a ninjutsu prodigy amongst the clan, having created a variety of her own jutsu at an early age." Kabuto said getting slight gasps from the still gathered crowd, and a smug smirk from Kasumi that could even dwarf Sasuke's.

"Uzumaki Valios...he is the next born after Kasumi, and his mission report is the same as his sisters. He as well is well balanced in the shinobi arts, but enjoys using taijutsu more then anything. He was deemed the best taijutsu user in his generation in Whirlpool after creating his own impressive fighting style that is made even more powerful when enhanced with his chakra. Many rumors from Whirlpool say he can decimate an entire mountain with this...but rumors are all that they are." He said, getting another set of gasps, and the complete attention of a green spandex wearing youth, that was attached to another team from Konoha who appeared to be one year older then the nicknamed 'Konoha Nine' graduates of this past year.

"And finally...Uzumaki Kyoshiro...the youngest of the siblings, but apparently no less dangerous. His mission report is about the same, but that hes also participated in the interrogations of captured enemy shinobi on occasion. He is well rounded in all aspects of the shinobi arts same as his siblings, but he has a knack for genjutsu. Apparently so much so that he was nicknamed 'Genjutsu no Mahoutsukai' (Wizard of Genjutsu) by his shinobi peers, and uses his skills during his interrogations. And apparently he has never met anyone who he wasn't able to 'break'." He finished before sighing, and put his cards away. "Seems there are a few teams to look out for this year, Ice Fox with their unknown skills, Whirlpool with their impressive stats combined with their Kekkei Genkai and apparent skill balance, as well as Sand taught by the Kazekage's military general. Hai this year should prove to be the most interesting." He mused mostly to himself, but everyone else that heard him were thinking the same thing, as well as having their own thoughts too.

"Hai quite interesting indeed...I just wonder what your master Orochimaru is planning at this moment Kabuto" Naruto thought, already knowing Kabuto to be a spy...he smelled like snake, but rooting him out so soon would be a bad choice...he could gather some information later if he let the boy go.

"So...I'll have some strong competition this year huh? Good, I'd hate to face weak opponents that couldn't give me a challenge." Sasuke thought while turning his back from everyone.

"Damn...now he has an idea on what we are capable of...and all we got is his name!" Kasumi cursed her luck at her half-brother's ingenuity. "Oh well...not like it will matter, we will crush the demon and finally allow my Onii-sama's soul to be free." She finished, with Valios thinking along the same lines before the three went in into the crowd.

"Arashi...why did you lie to us?" Both Kankuro and Temari wondered in sadness that their friend had lied to them.

"Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto...why are you so familiar to me?" The emerald eyed Kumo kuniochi mentally questioned, before being called by her team.

The room soon began to rumble with whispers about the exams and the identified teams thanks to Kabuto. That is until a loud voice boomed over all the noise silencing the Genin. They turned towards the voice's origin to find a scarred man in a long black trench coat and garbed in Jounin attire standing in front of a line of Chuunin who dressed just like the guards who were 'protecting' the door on the second floor.

"Hm...seems there are a lot of you this year...I'll just have to cut those numbers down now wont I?" The man's gruff voice rumbled throughout the room making a few of the Genin look like they just voided their bowels. "I'm Morino Ibiki...your proctor for the first part of the Chuunin exams! Now...I suggest you all go down the hall and reach the designated room or else you'll fail the exam..." He suggested before smirking sadistically causing a few more Genin to lose the color in their faces. "...oh...and you have thirty seconds." He stipulated before he and his 'gang' puffed out of existence.

For a moment a pin could be heard dropping, before the roars of the many teams echoed throughout the entire building as they rushed to the room, fearing to fail the exam. As the final team exited, Team Ice Fox was the only one left.

"Idiots..." Natsumi said under her breathe.

Haku smiled sympathetically. "They are only Genin, its only natural that their deductive skills aren't the best"

"Yea well...I think we gave them enough time to get there so lets go." Naruto suggested before he and his team walked to the exam room.

The examination room was packed with mostly panting Genin as they took seats where ever they could find them inside the large classroom.

"It seems only a few of them get the meaning of being a shinobi..." Ibiki thought while noting all of the normal breathing Genin, those being Sand, Whirlpool, Kumo, and some specific individuals. "...oh well, by the end of this examination they will be forced to take a long and hard look at themselves to see if they are really cut out to be shinobi, and Chuunin at that." He concluded his little monologue, before nodding to one of his subordinates to close the door so the test could begin.

The Chuunin nodded in response and when he was about to close the door a kunai slide between the door and the archway stopping it's progress before being opened up fully allowing Team Ice Fox to enter.

Ibiki saw this and smiled mirthfully. "Ah seems the last team made it! You're lucky, you had no time left." He said in a threatening tone.

"It wasn't luck..." Naruto started as he and his team headed to the last of the open seats. "...just because this is an organized exam doesn't mean there couldn't be enemy shinobi around. For all we know there could have been a bunch of sword wielding samurai, or hand sealing shinobi in this room ready to slaughter the lot of us. Stealth is a part of being a shinobi...and rushing into an area you've been assigned a mission to but have no real intel on is foolish at best, even if that mission was given to you by comrades. Time as well is vital to a shinobi to the success of a mission or the life of you or your team. You do something too soon, and you blow the element of surprise. You do it too slow and you run the risk of your enemy finding you. That is why my teammates and I came exactly when we needed to...with no time left to spare, and no time wasted..." He lectured, before plopping himself down in his seat and leaning back in his chair. "...now shall we begin?" He asked condescendingly.

The reactions to Naruto's little explanation was chaotic at best, most of the Genin had the decency to look sheepish out of embarrassment at such a novice mistake, some just smiled at the boy's common sense, while others looked at him in distaste for their own personal reasons. Ibiki however was smirking widely at the boy's correct response to the situation, as well as the 'balls' he had to speak to a superior ranking shinobi in such a fashion.

"Hell...if I could I'd promote that little bastard to Chuunin right now I'd do it...demon or no. What he just did is exactly what a Chuunin ranking shinobi is suppose to be...but lets see if he can put his life and skills where his mouth is." The Jounin thought.

"Alright well now that everyone is here we can start the exams..." He began as his subordinates handed out exam papers and pencils to write with. "...now this will be the written part of the exam to access your strategic and logic skills which are needed to be successful Chuunin."

Ibiki took a short stint to explain all the rules that applied to the written exam, getting mixed reactions from the Genin...mainly being suspicious glances while he was mentioning the rules about 'cheating'.

"I hope you have listened well because neither will my 'helpers' nor I repeat any of the rules to you. Prepare yourselves, the exam will begin..." He paused and watched as all the Genin grabbed their papers and writing utensils. "...now!"

The entire room was quite as a mouse save for the small scratches from the pencils against the test papers.

"Naru-kun?"

"Hai Natsu-chan?"

"I'm bored...this man's 'mind games' are rather elementary..." She answered with a playfully bored tone.

"True but it seems to be working for most of the Genin...I mean look at them...some of them haven't even found out the real purpose to the test yet. So you have to admit for who he is using them on, he seems to be pretty good with psychological warfare."

"I suppose...but still..." She let her argument drop when he interrupted her.

"Oh...by the way that woman I was talking about before is sitting three rows behind you and four seats over your left shoulder."

Hearing this Natsumi chanced getting a point away to glance at the woman Naruto seemed to be obsessed with since the other room. Natsumi looked analyzingly at the blond haired, green-eyed woman...and surprisingly with a quickly glance she did look slightly like a cat. Which only caused Natsumi's suspensions to rise...that is until she took a strong sniff in the air.

"So it IS Iza-chan! That little hell-cat didn't even say hi to me! But then again I suppose she has her reasons" Natsumi mused.

"So...any idea why she feels familiar?" Naruto asked.

"No...but you are right she does look a little like a cat...but are you sure you weren't just checking her out?" She teased.

"You'll figure it out soon enough Naru-kun...this'll be my revenge for this morning" She thought to herself making sure not to let Naruto hear.

"I already said no!" He grunted

"Aw no need to get upset Naru-kun...she has a nice body from what I can tell. And just imagine if she really was a cat...all that 'flexibility' she probably has even more then me..just imagine all those positions she could do." She teased more, while smirking at knowing he was probably blushing from her implications.

"You know for someone who said she hated to share me...you sure are giving the impression of wanting me to have sex with a lot of other females...first Koyuki-chan and now her" He decided to parry her own teasing with his own, while pushing down the erotic thoughts flashing through his mind thanks to his mate.

"True but thats because I like to tease you...especially since I know you'd never do that to Hana-chan or little ol' me" She finished her tone taking on a sad little baby's, and yet still being sexy at the same time. "Not to ruin the fun, but...what do you think about Whirlpool now that you know a little about them?" She asked.

"Not much...however Kushina seemed to train them well if their mission stats were any indication. And for each of them to hone one of the three parts of the shinobi arts while still being good at the others and then combining them into a team? I can see why she had such a reputation before...its nearly strategically perfect with very few holes in the design. The main one being if they every get separated from each other." He mused analyzing the teams.

"True...if there is nothing good you can say about her, you can't say she isn't stupid when it comes to the world of shinobi. But what if you face one of them?"

"I'll destroy them...utterly! And in front of Kushina if possible...just to add salt to the wound of their pride, ignorance, and betrayal." He answered, his cold tone making a slight appearance before leaving. "By the way do you think I should keep a Kage Bbushin following Kabuto?"

"No...it would be best to lay low and off the radar of Orochimaru right now. Let the proctor know about him and then let the Hokage deal with him. We have more important things to deal with then a spy." She responded before asking another question. "And what if I face one of them?"

"I will never tell you how you fight your battles Natsu-chan you know that. Though I'd prefer you not kill them, but hey 'accidents' happen" He said with a dark chuckle, making Natsumi want to jump down to him and give him a heated kiss...Naruto's dark side was a rarity to see and it caused Natsumi to always get hot under the collar to see her mate be so...demonic.

"You always know just what to say Foxy-sama" She cooed seductively, purposely using her personal 'intimate' pet name for him, to express her happiness at what he told her.

"It just means I know you my Beni-kisai" He responded huskily.

"That you do...six times last night if I recall." She answered thoughtfully in a satisfied tone, making him chuckle at her memory.

"Seems the exam time is up" He lamented not being able to talk with his mate more.

"Unfortunately"

"Alright pencils down and turn your papers over for the tenth question!" Ibiki's voice rang out throughout tthe room, which had lightened in it's capacity since the beginning...about half of the teams had been disqualified. "Now before I give you the final question...there is one last rule I wish to tell you that pertains to this particular question..." He continued on. "...and that rule is applied because of the tenth question's weight upon your passing of this part of the exam. The rule is simple...stay here and take the tenth question...or leave now...your choice."

"What do you mean the final question if an optional one?" Temari questioned slightly confused and suspicious of these circumstances.

"Its as it sounds...he is giving us the option of either taking the final question, or quitting the exam. However I believe there are stipulations to our choice he hasn't told us yet" Haku explained...being with Zabuza for so long gave you the useful ability read people like Ibiki like a book, so it wasn't hard to figure out what this part of the exam's real intentions are.

"Seems Team Ice Fox is a bunch of know-it-alls..." The scarred man joked. "...but hai you are correct, there are stipulations with each choice you make...and that is exactly it. The choice if completely up to you. However you will hear the stipulations before you decide..." He paused before that infamous sadistic smirk raced on his lips again. "...if you choice to stay and take the tenth question thats all well and good. However if you answer and get the question wrong...you will NEVER be allowed to participate in the Chuunin exams AGAIN! You'll be a Genin, doing D-rank missions for the rest of your life!"

"What!? That isn't fair!" Temari shouted.

Ibiki growled. "Tough! My exam my rules! Not all choices you make in this life will be easy especially when it comes down to leading a team of your comrades...which is what you will do if you become Chuunin."

"What is the other stipulation for the other choice." Kyoshiro asked, shocking most of the Genin since the boy hadn't uttered a sound the entire time since the exams began.

"Ah so he speaks..." Ibiki joked, getting a scowl from Kasumi and Valios. "...the other stipulation is that you forfeit your exam papers and leave, the rest of your team must as well. BUT you'll at least be allowed to take the exams the next time they roll around."

"Damned if you do, damn if you don't ne?" Natsumi said out loud but not to anyone in particular.

"Now...I will allow you one minute to decide on what each of you will do, simply raise your hand and name your team then leave if you wish to quit. Your minute starts...now" Ibiki said, noticing a few hands already raise.

"What weak willed fools. They don't deserve to be shinobi if they are shaken-up so easily" Valios thought, wanting to spit in the face of every Genin that fell to Ibiki's mind games.

The minute fully passed and another five teams left the room, failing themselves.

Ibiki smirked at the outcome. "Good...seems we have some Genin with some backbone..." He congratulated though more to himself then anyone while noting the remaining teams were the ones he figured would stay, Ice Fox, Sand, Kumo, seven, Whirlpool, and a few others that didn't really catch his eye. "...now for the final question..." He paused once more hoping to get some kind of nervous response from the occupants and but was disappointed. "...there isn't one, congratulations you all pass the first part of the Chuunin exams!" He finished with a genuine smile.

"Troublesome..." A boy called out, who appeared to be sleeping the entire exam time, making most of the Genin in the room nod their heads in agreement.

"I don't get it" Sakura stated rather apprehensively not wanting to be yelled at for asking.

"The tenth question was actually the choice you all just made to take it..." Ibiki answered, only serving to confuse the poor girl. "...look...Chuunin have to deal with life or death decisions every mission they take. Some of those choice could get a teammate killed or worse. The point of the choice, was to see if you had the fortitude to deal with that kind of situation...having the weight of your team resting solely on your shoulders, and picking the best choice in a bad situation." He elaborated, seeing a few faces light up in understanding.

Right when another one of the Ggenin was about to ask a question something busted through the window of the room, which immediately put all the Genin in edge. Fortunately for them, all it was was a large sign that clung to the wall via kunai that stated: The sexy and single: Mitarashi Anko, your second exam proctor!. The Genin settled down, after reading it realizing it wasn't a sneak attack, before a feminine voice called out echoing through the room.

"Ah so here are the brats for this years Chuunin exams ne? Don't look like much, bunch of green horns to me." Anko stated after revealing herself from behind her sign, making a few of the male Genin leer at her attire which did nothing to hide her generous figure. "Damn Ibiki...you let this many brats pass? you must be losing your edge." She teased, making the taller man grunt in annoyance. "Oh well just means I'll have to skim their ranks a bit during my part of the exam." She smiled a quick seductive but evil smile that promised both pleasure and pain...though for who was questionable. "Alright brats, now that you have passed the first part of the exam I suppose I should congratulate you. But I won't because this part was easy compared to what you'll be subjected to tomorrow...I expect you all to be at training ground forty-four at 9 am. If you are even a second late don't even show up." She ordered with a candy sweet smile before puffing out of the room.

"Alright you heard your proctor, you have the rest of the day to prepare yourselves for the second part of the exam...and I suggest you use it." Ibiki said after sighing from Anko's little speech.

The Genin soon got up from their seats and slowly filed out of the room. When the last one was gone the door closed, and Ibiki's subordinates began collecting the pseudo-exams, that is until one of them called Ibiki over to him in a panicked voice.

"What is it?" Ibiki asked annoyed at the interruption.

The man simply gave his superior the exam that had a message written on it addressed to Ibiki himself.

-Ibiki,

The Konoha shinobi called Kabuto isn't who he appears to be, he is one of Orochimaru's spies. Do not ask me how I know this, but trust me tell Hokage-sama about it immediately. And if he asks who this is just tell him 'five tails', he'll understand.

Ibiki growled at the message, although he already knew of Orochimaru's plan thanks to the emergency meeting all the Jounin attended at the behest of the Hokage a week ago. However it was still an annoying pill to swallow that a spy could get by his senses, he was the best interrogation specialist in Konoha after all.

He looked back at the Chuunin with a hard gaze. "Do you know who was seated here?"

"Gomen Ibiki-san, but once the exams started our attention were focused on the Genin's 'cheating' abilities not who they were or where they were located." The man confessed with a bow of apology.

"Very well...men, this does not leave this room and I understood?" He ordered getting the attention of everyone.

"Hai!" They chorused out.

"Whoever it was, is very good if even I didn't have an inkling to one of them being a spy. Damn, Hokage-sama will not be happy about this." He thought, before leaving the room to report to his commander.

Konoha Streets,

The teams that passed quickly, dispersed for their own personal reasons to prepare for the second part of the exam. However Naruto had something even more important then that to speak with Team Sand about.

"Oi guys wait up" He shouted to team sand as they were heading to their hotel room to tell Baki about their success.

"What is it...Naruto?" Gaara questioned with a hard edge to his voice.

"Your heading back to your rooms right?"

the siblings looked at one another, before they nodded. "Hai"

"Good we can finally have that talk then" The blond boy said with a smile

"why should we trust you?" Temari questioned, clearly angry and sad.

Naruto frowned at her questioned. "Gomen about lying to you guys. If we can have that talk I can tell you everything." He offered in a pleading voice.

Team sand looked at Naruto for a few moments, pondering whether or not to believe the boy who stood in front of him. But their curiosity getting the better of them, they nodded in consent to his request. The two teams headed to the hotel the sand siblings were staying at, and reached it in little time. They reached their specific rooms and knocked on Baki's door since he had the biggest room they figured tit would be best to talk there.

"Baki-sensei its us" Kankuro called out, before the door to the room opened slowly to reveal Baki.

"Ah, so I'll guess that you guys pass..." He started before he noticed another team behind his own. "...who are they?" He questioned on guard.

"Aw you don't remember me Baki-sensei" Naruto questioned with a fake pout.

"A...Arashi?" Baki questioned with his visible eye wide open, surprised that the blond boy in front of him was the same boy he taught nearly seven years ago.

"Hai its me"

"Ok whats going on?" Baki questioned, hating being out of the loop.

"He needs to talk with us sensei...about our 'mission'" Gaara answered, emphasizing his final words, to make Baki understand.

Baki's body went rigid, when he quickly grabbed a kunai and slammed Naruto up against the wall with a kunai against his throat.

"Gomen Naruto, but no one must know." Baki said with slight sadness in his voice, before feeling two pointed objects, one against his liver, and the other at his left lung.

"Its alright Baki...I already have plans for Suna...however I do wish to speak with you four so I'd like to live" Naruto answered with a small smile.

Baki weighed his options heavily, and soon conceded to the teenage boy's whims and let him go.

"Very well Arashi." He said before going inside his room, with the two teams following closely behind.

Naruto closed the door since he was the last one, locked it and then used his 'Otofugen Shouheki no jutsu' to seal the room off from any prying eyes. While Natsumi used the same Onipou genjutsu when Naruto fought Kakashi. The sand team and Haku looked at the demon pair oddly, before realizing what they had done. The demon pair finally took their open seats, and stared at the sand shinobi, with Naruto showing a sign of guilt.

"Before we start I just want to apologize to all of you for lying about who I really was, and why I was in Suna for. But other then my name and the story about my parents everything else was true...Gomennasai"

Baki rose a brow in confusion, before his team explained what Naruto meant. At first Baki was angry at being duped like he was, but certainly couldn't blame Naruto for the reasons behind his lie.

"Although we hate being lied to...it is part of being a shinobi Naruto, I think we can forgive you...this once...however who are you really?" Baki asked with a smirk and team sand nodding in affirmation, making Naruto smile.

"Arigato...ano my real name is Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto, the son of Konoha's Yondaime Hokage."

"Well its certainly no wonder why you lied, if you told us the truth we'd have sent you back to Konoha" Baki answered with a short laugh.

"Hai...I figured as much, plus my Tou-san had a lot of enemies...a few of which I met at the exams. So I needed an alias during my travels throughout the elemental nations."

Baki nodded in understanding. "Alright, now on to the real business at hand...Naruto how exactly do you know what is happening?"

"I have a spy in Oto...and I learned from him. However at the time of his report he didn't know WHEN during the exams the invasion is supposed to happen."

"You have a spy in Oto!? How the hell could you get one so deep inside when all you did was travel around?" Baki questioned surprised.

"Well since we are laying everything out on the table, Natsu-chan?" He said looking at his mate, who merely nodded.

The two put up their hands and whispered 'kai' before a plumb of smoke surrounded the two. The smoke cleared quickly to reveal the demon pair in their adult forms though still lacking their demon appendages.

"Ah its feel nice to not have to limit our chakra and KI" Naruto said happily while cracking a few of his joints.

The sand shinobi along with Haku looked on in awe at who they were looking at. The two females with slight blushes towards Naruto where Kankuro was drooling at Natsumi. Baki being a seasoned shinobi was able to recovered quickly, and just looked sternly at the person who looked slightly like Naruto.

"Explain" He ordered.

"Thats a bit hard to explain..." Naruto admitted...he knew this conversation was going to be well...detailed...but that didn't make it any easier. "...by now I'm sure Gaara has told at least you guys that I am a jinchuuriki just as he is." He said getting nods from the sand shinobi.

"Jinchuuriki?" Haku questioned hesitantly...completely out of the loop at this point.

"Ah gomen Haku-chan...we never told you did we? Gomen...well long story short, jinchuuriki are humans who have had a bijuu sealed inside them. Gaara and I are two of those people...there are nine in all one for each bijuu, though we don't know if all of them have been sealed. I hope you don't think any less of us" He explained, hoping the young woman would understand.

Haku just looked at Naruto and then at Gaara and then back at Naruto. Truthfully she didn't know what to think about this. She wouldn't have ever suspected that Naruto was carrying a demon...though that might explain a few things about him...like his personality and nearly inhuman skills. She quickly flashed through her memories of the blond...well now orange haired man named Naruto, and after thinking about it, realized that he showed no tendencies towards being the demon that resided in him.

"I've lived with a man who called himself a demon for many years, so now living with the real thing isn't much of a difference...aside from being treated better." She finally answered with an accepting smile, making Naruto smile back.

"Arigato Haku-chan...but just to note...jinchuuriki aren't demons. We simply live with one inside of us..." He explained, making Haku nod in understanding. "...we'll my case is different but we'll get to that later." He mused mostly to himself though everyone heard him and quirked their eyebrows. "Well now that everyone is on the same page I can continue. During our travels before coming back to Konoha, Natsumi and I went to the land of snow. And while there we befriended a local woman in one of the small villages. Sadly though she had a disease that caused her death. However on her death bed she confessed that she used to be on of Orochimaru's top scientists and that she had a spy still inside Oto. Once she died, the spy pledged loyalty to us and thats who we learned about the invasion...as well as finally figuring out a way to get Natsu-chan out of my damned seal." He finished

The room was quiet as a mouse as Naruto's story registered to all that listened.

"Wait a minute...are you telling me that..." Baki nearly yelled while jumping out of his seat in a defensive stance while facing Natsumi.

"That I am Baki...Natsu-chan here is my bijuu...the Kyuubi no Kitsune" Naruto said with an amused smirk.

The rest of the occupants in the room but Gaara jumped up and moved towards Baki. The sand siblings could handle the news of Shukaku. But to hear the most powerful bijuu and demon in existence was FREE...thats a while other kettle of fish.

"W...what do you mean!? She is free!?" Temari cried out, fear evident in her face.

"Calm down you little scaredy cats, you'd think that having Gaara as a otouto would have made you used to bijuu" Naruto grumbled.

"Well at least I still got it" Natsumi stated with a toothy grin, puffing out her already large chest proudly.

"N...naruto-san, please e...explain" Haku asked slightly trembling.

Natsumi rolled her eyes. "I'm not here to kill anyone..." She retorted, before making a thoughtful expression. "...well anyone in this room anyway. So calm down before you give yourselves a heart attack. If I really wanted you dead you already would be. Besides you four were one of the first few people to be kind to Naru-kun when his life bad. I wouldn't harm you nor would I harm you either Haku-chan" She reassured them.

The group were hesitant to return to their seats, that is until the vixen growled in disapproval, to which they jumped back into their seats.

"Please explain" Baki asked, though still scared, now interested.

"It was a jutsu the friend I was telling you about had developed originally for Orochimaru but he tossed the idea..and her. Thusly, after learning who I was...taught me the jutsu to allow Natsu-chan's soul to be put into a corpse and then that corpse turning into the soul's body...which basically gave Natsu-chan her real human body back. Of course there are a few stipulations to jutsu but no need to get into the specifics at the moment" He explained.

"So...your telling me that, the strongest bijuu known to exist found a jutsu 'loophole' and circumvented your Tou-san's seal and now has a real body once again?" Baki asked utterly amazed.

"Hai thats pretty much the gist of it" Naruto explained "Anything else about our situation?"

"Ano...what did you mean by your case being different then Gaara's?" Kankuro asked.

"Ah...hai nearly forgot about that...well pretty much, a human body can only hold so much demonic chakra before it overloads and for lack of a better visual...implodes. Now because of how jinchuuriki work, the demon chakra slowly ebbs into the host's chakra coils which then increase the chakra capacity the jinchuuriki has. I'm sure that Gaara has the most chakra in Suna by now right?" He asked, getting nods from the sand shinobi. "Well as you know the bijuu's strength and transversely it's chakra reserves can be based directly on the amount of tails it has, one through nine. Now because of the aforementioned point that humans can only hold so much demonic chakra, if that point is reach and yet there is still more to absorb such as in my case with Natsu-chan. The only possibility of survival is if the human becomes a hanyou, a half demon. Half demons can hold unlimited amounts of demonic chakra so they aren't limited like humans are." He explained.

"So that means..." Temari started before Naruto nodded.

"Hai...a few years ago I reached my limit, and had to turn into a hanyou to survive. And because of the transformation my body changed to as physically perfect as my body would have gotten had I stayed human. Thusly it turned into what my my thirty year old self would look like. So at this moment I'm half demon, and half human" He finished her statement for her.

"Will I turn into a hanyou as well" Gaara asked while rubbing his stomach after thinking over Naruto's explanation.

"No...Gaara you won't, Shukaku didn't have enough chakra before it's sealing in you to warrant you becoming hanyou like myself...no offense Shukaku-san" Naruto finished, surely knowing that Gaara's bijuu had been listening the whole time and not wanting to offend it. "Hanyou are usually for five-tails or higher." He said offhandedly.

"So is this what you really look like Naruto-san?" Haku asked, slightly intrigued at the entire prospect.

"Ano...well no, but..."

"Can we see?" Baki interrupted.

Naruto just looked at Natsumi who simply rolled her eyes with a chuckle before they repeated the same hand gesture and with a plumb of smoke revealed their 'true' forms.

"KAWAII!" Both Haku, and Temari shouted before jumping at Naruto to try to caress his flickering tails and ears, making the rest of the occupants sweat drop at the hardened kunoichi's actions.

After successfully getting a tail and petting it happily both girls realized what they had just done and sat back down with embarrassed blushes that covered their entire faces.

"Gomennasai" They chorused in unison.

"Its fine, but I suggest you not do that again..." Natsumi said, smirking sadistically. "...lets just say Naru-kun here is rather 'sensitive' in his demonic features" She explained letting everyone's imagination run wild with her insinuation.

"You know I'm going to get you back for that right?" Naruto growled playfully.

"I sure hope so" She purred back, while leaning over her chair and nibbled his fox ear lightly making him shiver.

The other in the room looked at them either with a quirked eyebrows or blushes at her actions. Noticing this Natsumi moved back to her side with a satisfied smirk, while Naruto grumbled under his breath about 'nympho vixens'...not that he ever complained.

"Alright...Naruto now that we had our questions answered...what were yours?" Baki inquired.

"Hai...I just want to know the specifics about the invasion, more to the point when exactly its going to happen during the exams. How many Oto shinobi will be there. What if any, plans or strategies Orochimaru cooked up to bringing Konoha down. And where Orochimaru is right now."

"Well although I am Kazekage-sama's military general, Orochimaru is leading most of the show but I'll tell you what I can. He wants us to strike during the finals of the exams...more specifically, whenever Gaara's fight occurs. As far as numbers I'm not sure...Oto is lacking in man power which is probably why he wants us as allies. But if I were to guess I'd say maybe a hundred Oto shinobi, all being Chuunin or higher. The only strategies that we've been talking about is using Gaara as the main damage dealer because of Shukaku. With the confusion of his 'rampage' going on we will be breaking though the outer walls of Konoha." Baki explained.

Naruto nodded several times during the Jounin's explanation. "I see...and while that goes on I'm sure Orochimaru himself will be dealing with his own vendettas." Naruto mused.

"Knowing that snake...Hai I wouldn't put it past him. By the way have you already informed the Hokage about the invasion?"

"Hai I have...that is why you've seen so many Konoha shinobi lounging around."

"I see" Baki said sounding worried.

"Do not worry Baki...I have already told the Hokage that when the invasion happens I will have Suna on Konoha's side."

Baki quirked a brow. "What do you mean Naruto? You may be friends with us and Kazekage-sama, but you have no clout within the military of Suna. How can you possibly have Kazekage-sama stop Suna's part of the invasion?" Baki inquired...Naruto may be a friend but there are still lines that shouldn't be crossed between friends.

"Its because of the Kazekage that I think I can. I may have only known the man for a few months but those months were important in learning who the leader of Suna was. And with Natsu-chan here to back me up, I don't believe that he would have chosen to invade Konoha like this. I think someone is pulling his strings...and that someone is a certain snake." Naruto growled out.

The sand siblings and Baki were shocked at Naruto's explanation. They wouldn't' admit it out loud, but they too noticed a drastic difference in the Kazekage over the last few months when the news of the invasion took root in Suna. They all chalked it up to his willingness to get Suna back to it's former glory. But when he started renouncing their council's decisions and sided with Orochimaru's plans continually, suspicions soon grew within his closest acquaintances.

"I see...you certainly have a sharp mind Naruto. I must agree with you, Kazekage-sama's actions as of the past few months have been the exact opposite of what he would be expected to do. He's traded in a lot of Suna's virtues just to agree and go along with Orochimaru's suggestions. Perhaps you are correct, but still until there is some kind of proof we cannot simply disobey him on hunches."

Naruto nodded. "I can understand that...but we have time at least since the invasion isn't happen until after the month hiatus for the final part of the exam. I will find your proof before then..." Naruto assured, Baki and the siblings nodding in understanding.

"Once or if you do, please come to me...I don't want Suna in a war that wasn't even chosen by Suna herself." Baki said lamentingly.

"Understood...by the way Baki...why did you tell me all this? I know we are friends but to divulge all this information so freely, even if I just gave an inkling to knowing about the invasion? I thought I was going to have to beat it out of you for a minute there after that little incident in the hallway" Naruto said chuckling a bit.

"Truth be told...I don't know, I mean you said you knew of it already...and for some reason I felt ok with telling you. Maybe I trust you more then I realized after all you did for Gaara and his family in only a few months time." Baki said genuinely with a small smile.

"I see...arigato for your trust in me then..." Naruto said while getting up from his seat, prompting Natsumi and Haku to do the same. "...well we'll let you go and prepare for the exams tomorrow...however before we go..." He paused, grabbing a special tan colored scroll from his pouch and tossed it at Gaara who caught it effortlessly. "...Gaara I know how to perform the jutsu that gave Natsumi her freedom, and I'm offering that to you and Shukaku as well. Talk with it and think it over, you both can benefit from it...however because of your importance in the invasion you will have to wait until after the exams and invasion are over before I can do it for you. Until then think over it and make a decision ok?" He offered looking right in the

Gaara was taken aback at Naruto's proposal, he didn't know he could also free himself from his bijuu just like his brother had...but was more then happy to think it over with his 'tenant'

"Arigato brother" He said with a smile, that looked a lot better in Naruto's opinion then the scowl he had during the exams...but then again reputation was a lot to a shinobi.

"Not a problem...now if you'll excuse us..." He started before he and Natsumi transformed back to their teenage forms, and broke their jutsus surrounding the room. "...I'm sure I don't need to say so, but what was said in this room will stay in this room correct? Not even the Kazekage will hear of this?" He asked, getting serious nods in response making him smile.

Team Ice Fox, soon left them to muse on the conversation that just took place, while they reached the streets of Konoha.

"What shall we do now?" Haku asked, as the team exited the door to the hotel.

"I was actually thinking of teaching you a few of the Hyoton jutsu I picked up in snow" Naruto said in a lax attitude

"Someone taught you Hyoton jutsu?" Haku questioned in surprise...not many people outside of Snow Country thought their jutsu were worth learning other then her clan and a few others of course, so she was surprised that Naruto had.

"Hai...its the reason we went there"

"I see...well arigato for the help Naruto-san" Haku bowed in appreciation.

"Maa maa, stop with the respect crap Haku-chan...just because you know I'm older then you doesn't mean our relationship has changed so please address me accordingly" Naruto scolded the younger girl with a smile.

"Gomen Naruto...-kun"

"See, that wasn't so hard now was it" He joked, before creating a Kage Bushin. "Now I'll have him bring you back to the house and teach you a few jutsu ne?" He asked, getting a smile from Haku before, the pair headed back to the house.

"What are we gonna do Naru-kun?" Natsumi asked.

"I don't know about you...but I'm going to grab Hana-chan to see if she wants to go on a date before I have to deal with the exams tomorrow." He said happily, before taking a few steps forward, never seeing the frown from on Natsumi's face.

"Oh...I see...have fun then" She said trying not to sound disappointed, but failing miserably with her head looking at her feet.

A few seconds of silence past, before Natsumi gasped when she was pulled in a nearby alley by two strong arms wrapped around her hips and shoulders.

"I hope you didn't think I was going to ditch you my Natsu-chan" Naruto's playful, and husky voice called out, his breath dancing against the tender part of her neck.

"Go...gomen Naru-kun...we just haven't been...romantic for a while" She stuttered out, surprised at his sudden actions, and touch.

Naruto just smiled before giving her neck a chaste kiss, and releasing her from his grip. She turned around and just leaned against his chest, he cupped her cheek in his hand and lifted it so she was looking at him with a happy smile.

"Its ok Natsu-chan...and I know what you mean, but we both know that the exams take presidence ne?" He asked getting a nod, while he caressed her cheek with his thumb. "Good, now lets go see if Hana-chan is available ne?" He rhetorically asked, before kissing her rather passionately as an apology, and just because he missed the feeling.

The two soon released each other, and headed towards the vet clinic that Hana worked at. They reached the building pretty quickly since they used the shinobi method of travel...jumping on people's houses. When they entered the office they weren't expecting what they saw...the entire office was filled with 'patients' and their owners.

Naruto whistled in astonishment. "Wow...thats a lot of 'patients'" He spoke, before seeing a little brown haired girl crying with what looked like a dog/fox hybrid in her lap, which looked menacing but cute at the same time..

"Sure is..." Natsumi said before noticing a blur run by, realizing that Hana was doing her best to help the animals as fast as possible...but seemed to be over doing it. "...Naru-kun, I'm gonna go see if Hana-chan needs any help, it looks like she could use it" She said, seeing Naruto nod before walking off to where the vet had run off to.

Naruto just walked to the little blue girl and kneeled down to be eye level with her.

"Hey there, I'm Naruto...whats your name?" He asked.

"My...*sniffle*...name is...*sniffle*...Moka" the little girl responded in between cries.

"Ah...and who is your friend there?"

"Yoshi"

"Ah...and do you know what is wrong with Yoshi?"

Moka shook her head. "No...he just...*sniffle*...fell over last night crying so my Kaa-san and I brought him...*sniffle*...here" She explained

"Well...I'm pretty good with animals...do you mind if I take a look? Maybe I can help" Naruto offered with a genuine smile.

Moka just looked through teary eyes to see Naruto's smile, and after seeing it without a second thought handed Yoshi over to him. Naruto adjusted the poor animal into his lap, and used a diagnostic jutsu on the animal, the glow of his hand making the girl look in awe, and worry about what he was doing.

"Hey..Yoshi can you hear me?" Naruto asked, making the girl lightly laugh between sobs at his antics at trying to talk to the animal.

"H...hai" Yoshi 'yipped' in response, with only Naruto understanding.

"Good...he seems to at least have some kitsune blood in him for me to be able to understand him." Naruto thought.

"Tell me what happened."

"Moka-chan...she let me out of the house, and I decided to explore the village. B...but the family only just adopted me, and I didn't know people hated kitsunes here. The villagers kept yelling at me about looking like a 'Kyuubi' thing, and then one of them threw a rock at me. I didn't think anything serious happened, but when I got home my ribs began to hurt until I couldn't take it anymore and fell over in pain." The pup explained, breathing heavily.

Naruto sighed lowly in aggravation not wanting to upset either Yoshi, or Moka over the stupidity that this village still held for him and his mate.

"The fools will learn later, that their contempt and failure to move on will lead to much more dangerous problems in the future." He mused.

"Alright...Moka-chan...can you get me some tissues? I found out what is wrong with Yoshi."

Moka, looked at him confused but saw the determination in him and just nodded before going to the receptionist's desk to grab any tissues or towels she could find. She came back a minute later, to see Naruto's hand glowing once more.

"Arigato Moka-chan...I'm going to help Yoshi here for you alright? but I need you to be a strong girl and turn around. What I'm about to do a young girl like you shouldn't see ok? I promise I'll make him better for you." Naruto said sincerely.

"Arigato Naruto-niisan! Please help Yoshi..." She pleaded, before giving one final pet to the pup before turning around.

"Gomen Yoshi...but some of your ribs are broken. I have to knock you out so I can repair it. But the next time you wake up you'll be in your home with Moka-chan ne?" He reassured, only getting a whimper of agreement from the pup.

Naruto knocked the dog out and began his work...now Naruto wasn't as skilled as a vet by any means of the word, but because of his summoning contract with foxes, he decided it would be a good idea to learn some animal biology while he was learning human medicine too. And luckily Yoshi was similar enough one of the animals Naruto studied the hardest, which allowed for a smoother treatment. It was only about five minutes later, that Naruto called Moka again.

"As promised Moka-chan" Naruto said with a smile, handing over a sleeping and bandaged Yoshi to the girl.

"Arigato Naruto-niisan! Arigato!" She yelled with happy tears flowing down her eyes, cradling Yoshi protectively in her arms.

"Not a problem...but you should go tell your Kaa-san so she doesn't have to worry anymore. When Yoshi wakes up he'll be a little sore but should be good as new in a few days." He explained, ruffling the girl's hair playfully, before she ran off into another part of the office.

Naruto sighed in exasperation...if there was one part of the shinobi arts that he had to respect the most it was medicine. Those shinobi have to be on top of their game for every single mission, failure wasn't an option for these people. That combined with the necessary chakra control, patience, and understanding of the body made Naruto's respect for them the highest he could give to anyone. After all its easy to TAKE a life, but it takes SKILL to SAVE one.

"Kaa-san! Kaa-san! This was the man who helped me and saved Yoshi!" Moka yelled happily around the corner, while dragging her apparent mother by the dress.

"Alright, Moka-chan alright..." The mother complied, while laughing at her daughter's antics. "Gomen for the trouble, but arigato for helping my musu..." She began before stopping her sentence, after noticing just who Moka was pointing to in admiration. "Moka..." The woman continued in a panicked voice before pulling the little girl behind her protectively. "...that 'thing' didn't harm you or Yoshi right?" She asked, her voice filled with dread, making Moka look at her confused.

"Of course not Kaa-san! Naruto-niisan just helped Yoshi get better thats all." Moka explained, before her mother quickly turned around, and kneeled so she was eye level.

"Moka-chan I don't want you going near that boy ever again...do you understand me?" she ordered sternly

"Aw...Kaa-san why? Naruto-niisan was so nice!"

The mother shook Moka's shoulders slightly. "Moka! That thing isn't nice! Its a de..." She stopped her sentence and took a breath to calm herself...lest she say something she'd regret. "...he isn't like the rest of us Moka-chan. And its dangerous if you stay near him. Please just promise me you won't go near him again Moka." She asked, almost pleading to the girl with worried eyes.

Moka frowned at the prospect of never seeing Naruto again, but nodded nonetheless to her mother. "H...hai...Kaa-san"

The mom let a small smile grace her lips. "Good...now lets get you and Yoshi home ne?" She offered and stood up, grabbing her daughter's hand to guide her to the exit, while eying Naruto warily and with hateful eyes.

"Sayonara Naruto-niisan" Moka sadly whispered looking at Naruto with saddened eyes, but Naruto heard it and simply waved back to her with a sad smile until the girl was out of sight.

"Tsh...ignorant villagers." Naruto mentally growled, before standing up...he had just saved the girls pet, and the mom had the audacity spite him because of it. "If thats how they are going to react when I HELP them...I have a feeling showing them my real form is going to be a pain." He concluded, before heading towards the back of the clinic to see how his two females were doing.

He had just turned into his adult form and was strolling the hallways trying to find them, but came up empty until he heard voices a few rooms down the hall and followed them.

"No...Natsumi-san its better if you use two fingers..." Hana's muffled voiced called out through the closed door.

"Why? Why can't I use my fist or hand or something?" Natsumi questioned.

"Because I know from experience that that can be painful and uncomfortable..." Hana growled out slightly.

"Fine...fine, you'd think you'd be happier with me lending you an extra set if hands for this..." Natsumi answered back nonchalantly.

"I'm very grateful and happy you are helping me out, so I can use my hands for other things. But I'm the most experienced with this kind of 'patient' so please just help me finish..." Hana answered back with a groan.

During this little dialogue Naruto was frozen in place at the door leading to the room the girls were in.

"Ok...ok I know they aren't doing what I think they are doing..." He thought...before hearing both girls groan loudly, making him stiffen more. "...but then again, bah...this is going to bite me in the ass no matter what I do." He finished, mentally preparing himself for the beat down he was about to receive.

"Hope I'm not interrupting..." He said loudly, after opening the door.

Naruto scoped out the room, to see what was going on and only found Hana working on a 'patient', and Natsumi in her adult form as well a few feet behind her with bloody gloves on her hands.

"Hey Arashi-kun, glad you could finally make it..." Hana said happily while continuing to work on the unconscious cat. "...gomen about not being able to greet you properly but as you can see I have my hands full."

"Not a problem...but ano...were you guys working on that cat the whole time?"

"Hai...though Natsumi-san here was getting uppity" She answered with a laugh, making Natsumi herself playfully growl. "Why do you ask?"

"Ano...no reason...I just heard you guys talking outside in the hall and sounded like something else was going on so I thought I'd check up on you." He said, the faint blush that he was sporting, noticed by the two women.

They looked at him quizzically, thinking back on what they had said. Hana just looked at him confused seeing no strangeness in their words and just went back to work on the cat. Unfortunately for Naruto however, Natsumi had eventually caught on to his meaning, and smirked which made him pale slightly. She went over to Hana, and as the Inuzuka continued to work, told her what Naruto thought about their 'conversation' could have been about. By the end, Hana was blushing like a tomato in both embarrassment, and anger.

"Kazama Arashi! You are lucky I'm working on this poor cat, or else I'd have to beat your ass for thinking that Natsumi was helping me to do THAT. I'm not even a damn lesbian!" She shouted.

"GOMENNASAI!" He shouted in apology.

"Tsk...tsk Ara-kun thinking such perverted thoughts about us..." Natsumi teased. "...but then again I suppose any guy would think that I mean we are pretty hot. You're just lucky you're already taking us out or there'd be hell to pay." She said with a maniacal grin. "Although Hana, if you two do become mates...you realize we'll have to share him...and sometimes together right?" she asked the Inuzuka heir, who had suddenly stopped what she was doing.

Truth be told, Hana had never actually thought about THAT fact, if Naruto and her relationship became permanent. Although Polygamy was known to be used in Konoha to keep a struggling bloodline alive, she never really thought much about it when it came to her own relationship with a man. But now that both Natsumi and Naruto though his being accidental, had planted the seed of 'reality' in her mind, she quickly drifted off into thinking about the distant future and how things would be between all three of them if she became Naruto's mate along with Natsumi.

Hana also wasn't a lesbian in any sense of the word either, she was simply able to appreciate the fairer sex for their beauty, like her friends Anko and Kurenai who most of the male population considered 'hot'. She too would also admit to them being attractive but never thought of them in any sexual way. And Natsumi was no different, though she would admit the demoness was thee most beautiful female she had ever seen. She wasn't sexually attracted to her, but she could definitely appreciate the vixen's attributes. Although Hana was slightly self-conscious of the fact she wasn't as beautiful as Natsumi was. But as she thought about it more and more...she actually grew slightly more comfortable with the idea of the three of them perhaps having a three-some one night in the future. As long as she and Naruto had their time together she wouldn't mind too much about sharing him at the same time with Natsumi. And if nothing else Hana would admit she was 'experimental' when it came to the bedroom...to a certain extent of course.

"H...hai I suppose your right Natsumi-san, it only makes sense that that will happen on occasion" Hana said quietly, not fully wanting to admit it still, but beginning to accept it as a possible inevitability in the future.

"Good...now I think its time we deal with these 'patients' of yours so Ara-kun can take us out on that date before it gets too dark ne?" The vixen asked in a happy tone, getting affirmative nods from the others.

Naruto created a bunch of Kage Bushins and got the animals in their own separate rooms, leaving Natsumi and Hana to deal with the heavier work. Every time he entered a room his clone would disperse and allow him to know the diagnosis. This process lasted a few more hours until all the animals were fixed up and either home with their owners or resting in the recovery ward.

"Well I've certainly grown more respectful of you Hana-chan...doing this everyday" Naruto whistled in surprise.

"Arigato Naruto-kun" She thanked with a smile and slight blush from the compliment.

"Ok well now that we are finished shall we ladies?" He asked jovially before he opened the door for his dates to get to Konoha's streets.

"Where you gonna take us Ara-kun?" Natsumi asked curiously.

"Haven't really decided, lets just go around and pick on a whim" He said with a laugh, making both females shakes their head in exasperation, but with smiles on their faces.

Naruto summoned another clone gave it a kunai and piece of paper and sent it on a mission, before joining the girls in the street and headed towards the business area of the village. Their date went well, just talking about this and that...while receiving jealous glares from villagers. Naruto because of the two 'Vixens' he had with him, and the girls because of the 'Foxy' man they were with. It was getting slightly later in the evening by the time they left the little restaurant they decided on dining in. So they decided to walk Hana home before they left to get some rest for the exams...not that they really needed it.

"Arigato for the nice time Naruto-kun, Natsumi-san" Hana said with a smile at the archway of her door.

"I'm just glad we could before the exam gets into full swing" He retorted, and Hana nodding, remembering their talk at the table about the invasion.

Hana knew she and her mother needed to tell her clan about the invasion and needed as much time as possible, so she quickly moved close and gave Naruto a nice good night kiss, before stepping inside and closing the door with a final wave and smile.

"Well aren't we lucky Naru-kun...having two of the hottest females in this entire village all to yourself?" Natsumi teased, with a snicker.

"Perhaps fate is just making up for lost time..." He responded with a ghost of a smile, before wrapping his arms around his mate. "...but I certainly am lucky Natsu-chan" He finished before kissing her cheek and 'shunshin'ing back to the Namikaze mansion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.6K 18
Naruto awakened his family bloodline, the Kamigan, after a brutal attack by the villagers of Konoha. However, Kyuubi's influence turned it into somet...
213K 4K 33
After graduating from the academy, Naruto starts to reveal his true self. Won't everyone be surprised at what the 'demon' can do?...Powerful Naruto...
116K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.
103K 1.8K 21
After the successful Sasuke Recovery mission, Naruto is treated even worse than before. Despite bringing the last Uchiha back, Naruto get's his chakr...