Ascension of the Kitsune by W...

By shiriochi

Naruto finds out the horrible truth about his family, leading him to the Kyuubi. Watch as the elemental natio... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: Abandonment
Chapter 2: A 'Friend' Emerges
Chapter 3: A Legend is born
Chapter 4: Training: Year 1
Chapter 5: Training: Year 2
Chapter 6: Training: Year 3
Chapter 7: Training: Year 4
Chapter 9: Training: Year 6
Chapter 10: The Return
Chapter 11: Wave's Current (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Wave's Current (Part 2)
Chapter 13: Meetings
Chapter 14: Chuunin Exams (Part 1)
Chapter 15: Meeting the Neko
Chapter 16: Chuunin Exams (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Chuunin Exams (Part 3)
Chapter 18: Chuunin Exams (Part 3 - Continued)
Chapter 19: Chuunin Exams (FINAL)
Chapter 20: Invasion!
Chapter 21: Family Reunion
Chapter 22: Heroic Victims
Chapter 23: Of Rescues . . .
Chapter 24: . . . & Goodbyes
Chapter 25: Three Long Years
Chapter 26: The Fourth Great Shinobi War (Part 1)
Chapter 27: The Fourth Great Shinobi War (Final)
Chapter 28: Spoils of War
Chapter 29: The Return Home
Chapter 30: Epilogue

Chapter 8: Training: Year 5

2K 37 7
By shiriochi

Naruto Age: 30 (Immortal)

Naruto Mental Age: 14

The old man that had visited them, told a rather interesting tale to the demon pair, and though they were reluctant at first to listen to him since it really wasn't any of their business...by the end decided to help the man with his mission.

-FLASHBACK-

"Wow that was really a good dinner Natsu-chan!" Naruto complimented while happily patting his stomach on the couch.

"I'm glad you liked it Naru-kun." She replied warmly putting the dishes in the sink, before walking over and straddled Naruto's lap while lacing her arms around his neck. "Now who is ready for some dessert?" She asked sexily.

"You know I'm always ready for dessert my Beni-kisai" He replied in the same tone, with a smirk while his hands slowly massaged her thighs.

The two just smiled happily at each other, enjoying the sensual make-out session they were in...that is until a low knock at the door was heard.

"Who could that be at this hour?" Natsumi asked slightly irritated that she was interrupted from her 'Naruto' time.

The two reluctantly untangled from each other, and Naruto went to answer the door. A rather ragged looking old man was standing in the doorway, looking quite suspicious in Naruto's opinion.

"Gomennasai for the intrusion...but do you happen to be one of the wandering shinobi that came here a few months ago?" The man asked in a rasped voice.

Naruto quirked a brow. "Who exactly is asking?" He inquired dangerously.

"Ah gomen gomen, where are my manners. My name is Asama Sandayuu, and if you are who I am looking for I would very much like to speak with you and your sensei if I may." He stated in a slightly embarrassed but more jovial tone then when he first spoke.

"We will see what you have to say...please come in." Naruto said opening the doorway to let the man inside, before scanning the shadowed woods for anything suspicious, soon finding nothing he closed the door.

"Who is this and what does he want Naru-kun?" Natsumi mentally asked, not liking strangers in Kaname's house.

"His name is Asama Sandayuu and he was actually looking for us, although he didn't seem to know anything about us. All he asked is if I was one of the wandering shinobi that came to Snow early last year. Apparently he wishes to speak with us so I let him in to see what he has to say. Don't worry I already checked outside nothing is going on." He answered reassuringly.

"Please sit." Natsumi offered warmly to the old man pointing to a comfortable looking chair near the couch, feeling better after Naruto explained the situation.

"Arigato, ano I don't wish to waste your time so I'll just ask again...are you two the wandering student and sensei shinobi who came here last year and was taught by one Dotou's personal guards?"

"Hai" Naruto answered, taking a seat on the couch next to his mate.

Sandayuu smiled widely at this. "Ah good good! I'm so glad I was able to find you!" He said joyously.

Naruto forcefully coughed to get the man to calm down. "Now that you've found us...what exactly is it that you wished to speak with us about? And I assume that it is important enough to come visit at this late hour." Naruto said, while grabbing Natsumi's hand and just gently caressed it.

"Ah hai well...gomen for the intrusion...but hai you are right what I have to say and ask you is quite important..." He paused before clearing his throat. "...being in Snow Country in the last few months I'm sure you've notice the military mobilization of Dotou's forces correct?" He asked, receiving a nod. "Have you also heard of the rumor about people finding the long lost Hime-sama of this land who is in fact the rightful heir to the Daimyou of Snow country?" He asked, getting yet another nod from the pair. "Good then thats less explaining on my part..." He paused and coughed and stood straight and tall before continuing. "...while I've already introduced myself, I haven't done so fully...I am Asama Sandayuu: Taichou (captain) of the third legion of the true Daimyou: Kazahana Sousetsu's army, and I am the one who found our lost Hime-sama" He said in a regal and proud tone.

The pair just looked on in amusement, finding it funny that the rumor about the princess was true at least according to the man standing in front of them.

"And why are you telling us this for Sandayuu-san? Clearly there is something you want from us to have come here, and it certainly wasn't to just tell us this." Natsumi inquired in a bored tone, while resting her head on Naruto's shoulder.

"Er...well, truth be told, I'm also the leader of the resistance group who are comprised of the last loyal military men of the true Daimyou. As for the reason I'm telling you all this is because...we desperately need your help! I have heard form the villagers and some of the spies we have in Dotou's military about you two and just how strong you are. I'm asking...no begging that you help us! Please!" He asked in a frantic but control voice, while gripping the arm rests of the chair for dear life.

Natsumi's brows furrowed slightly. "What do you think Naru-kun?"

"If nothing else this is making for an interesting story. Lets just see exactly what he needs from us." He replied.

"What exactly do you need from us? 'Help' in what way?"

Sandayuu sighed in relief that he wasn't outright rejected and sat back in his chair relaxing slightly.

"I'll just tell you the whole plan then...it'll be easier then just telling you specific parts is that alright?" He questioned getting a nod of them. "Alright well...Princess Kazahana Koyuki is actually using a pseudo-name so that she wouldn't be captured by any of Dotou's spies in the greater elemental countries that were sent to look for and capture her. She is is actually a rather famous movie actress named Fujikaze Yukie, and is currently shooting a movie in fire country. I as well am acting as her agent and manager, while also protecting her true identity from being found out, though she does not know about our connection. Anyway we are close to nearing the halfway mark of the film and a few weeks ago I told the director that it would be a good idea to choose Snow Country to shoot the rest of the film, and in effect will make Koyuki-hime come back home..." He paused noting the confused looks on the pair's faces. "...oh gomen you don't know Koyuki-hime's past. Well long story short, Dotou was actually the one that killed her Tou-san to take control of the country. She learned of his treachery and vowed to never return to her homeland nor claim her rightful place as Daimyou. Thusly up until now I've been unable to get her back, but with the movie being shot here she really has no choice. I know it wasn't right to suggest to come to Snow drag the director and his staff into this war. But her country desperately needs her to become Daimyou! Dotou is slowing withering this country into nothingness, and only she can stop it!" He finished taking a few breaths.

"So..." Natsumi paused with a thoughtful expression. "...you now wish to manipulate US into helping YOU with your goals of returning someone who doesn't even wish to rule this land into power just like you did with the director?" She asked accusingly.

Sandayuu shriveled in his seat against the vixen's leering gaze, and looked down in both defeat and self-loathing.

"Gomennasai...if I could do what is necessary alone...I wouldn't think to ask you or anyone else to help, or selfishly manipulate them! But the reality is...the resistance is on it's last leg and we truly need any help we can get! And if the rumors of you two are true, you have the kind of strength we desperately need! I know this is asking something that I have no right to...but please will you help us return Snow Country to it's rightful standing!?"

Naruto leered at the aged man. "Whether or not what you are trying to accomplish is good...it is never right to manipulate people into doing what you want. Had you approached us in any other fashion then the one you chose tonight...I doubt you'd have survived the encounter." Naruto stated, before sighing. "However...this country and it's people have been kind to us for the past year, and if we can repay the favor we shall do so under certain...circumstances." He finished.

Sandayuu's face shot up shocked to hear the orange haired man's final words. He saw no lie in his purple orbs and chanced to crack a smile, before standing up and bowing.

"Arigato! You don't know how much this means to me...no how much this means to all of Snow Country!"

"Don't celebrate just yet Sandayuu-san..." Natsumi called out, making sure the old man calmed down before continuing. "...as Naru-kun stated this country HAS been kind to us, and we will help, but only in certain circumstances...so we will need to hear exactly what you want us to do."

"Hai hai! Gomen for the outburst. Ano...actually now that I am thinking about it...the main job that the resistance will need from you is to protect Koyuki-hime while she is in Snow Country and then until she is crowned Daimyou. However I am glad to inform you that you won't be alone in guarding her! We used the last surplus of money the resistance had to buy a mission contract from the Hidden Leaf Village. So you will have four other guard with you to protect..." He stopped his sentence noticing the icy looks the pair were shooting him...though he could tell not directed at him personally, but of something he just stated. "I...is everything alright?" He asked though quite scared of what the answer might be.

Natsumi growled lowly. "I'm afraid not anymore Sandayuu-san...you see we originally hail from Fire Country and we aren't exactly on the best terms with the Hidden Leaf Village. Memories of our past with that village has left us rather jaded to say the least." She explained venom lacing her words

"Oh...I see gomennasai for drudging up those memories... I never meant to. Though I suppose that it was a good thing that I mentioned that now rather then later."

"Hai that is was...I doubt that you'd have like what would have happened had we agreed and later learned of the Leaf's involvement." Naruto stated, before leaning his head on top of Natsumi's to try to calm them both down.

"But now that you know...are you still willing to help? I can understand now if you choose not to...but as I've said you're strength will greatly help our success." He quired honestly.

"Naru-kun?" Natsumi mentally called out to her mate, only getting a slight squeeze of her hand as his response.

"We will still help however...we will not be guarding Koyuki-hime directly as you first said. Knowing of Konoha's involvement we will now guard her from the shadows, keeping out of sight as much as we can, leaving any of the open protection to the Konoha shinobi. Sandayuu-san...neither of us wish to be known to Konoha, you will keep anything pertaining to us to yourself. you may tell Koyuki-hime if necessary but no one else, if you cannot agree to this then we cannot help you." Naruto said in a commanding tone.

Sandayuu thought over his words for a moment, before nodding in agreement.

"I swear you will be nothing but shadows to everyone but myself and Koyuki-hime if need be." He responded back confidently.

"Very well, we are trusting you Sandayuu-san...do not make us regret it..." Naruto said, pausing to let his final words sink in before continuing. "...and because we will be it eh shadows, we will need a map or scene registrar of where you are shooting the scenes and when, once the movie moves here. we will stay ahead of your group and take out any 'nuisances' that might try to ambush you. We will leave any of the fighting in the open to Konoha."

"I understand, I will send the map and registrar to you a month before we leave for snow. Just to let you know...we aren't going to be coming here for another six to eight months from now, so you do not have to make any immediate plans. The director is rather eccentric and tends to take a long time filming."

"Understood...one last thing Sandayuu-san...if worse comes to worse should we eliminate Dotou?" Natsumi asked nonchalantly.

"After the Koyuki-hime is in power I'm sure the authorities would like him alive for an official trial. However I will leave that final decision to you two depending on the situation. Especially since I'm sure you two are the only ones strong enough to do so anyway." He replied before standing up from his chair and bowed once more. "Arigato for listening to me and even more so for agreeing to help...gomennasai for the things I said, and for how I approached you both."

The pair stood and walked him to the door, leading him out into the cold winter's night. He began his trek back the way he came before he head a voice on the wind call out to him.

"Remember our deal Sandayuu-san no one is to know..."

The demon pair watched until he was out of sight, before musing on their discussion.

"What do you think?" Natsumi asked while resting against the doorway.

"Its nothing to worry about...we gave that man our word to help Snow. And that is what we will do, although the Konoha shinobi are going to be...troublesome, it won't be anything we can't handle." He replied, snaking his arms around the vixen's waist, beginning to kiss her defenseless neck.

She moaned from his motions, tilting her head to give him better access to her. "Mmmnn...remind me my Foxy-sama...just where were we before Sandayuu-san came along?"

He smirked against her skin. "If I recall correctly..." He paused before in a lighting fast motion, scooped his mate bridal style, and looked into her eyes. "...I was about to get my 'dessert'." He finished in a husky tone, before kissing her and closing the door to the house, where they continued their 'fun' throughout the night.

-FLASHBACK END-

Seven Months Later,

It had been half a year later before the lovers heard from Sandayuu again. However all they really received was the detailed registrar and map for the movie that they had requested. The moment they had received the information, they stopped most of Naruto's training to plan out their strategy only leaving shadow clones to work on the four usual components of his training that he would allow himself to use them for (Kenjutsu/Hirashin/Uzumaki jutsu/Onipou jutsu).

Although a month seemed like a long time...for this mission's parameters a month was the barest of minimums they needed to make a successful strategy with an entire country as a potential battlefield. However, having a beautiful demoness with a millenia's worth of knowledge to help you strategize did have it's perks, besides the sexy 'eye candy' of course. Luckily for the pair however they were just able to finish their plan a day before the scheduled time for the arrival of Koyuki.

The day of the arrival the pair slipped unseen out of the snowy village and headed towards the shoreline where the boat that housed the princess was going to make port. They made it there quickly but stayed beyond a snow bank to keep hidden from sight but still close enough to watch as the boat pulled into port, however a scent on the wind caught the pair's attention.

"Natsu-chan do you smell that?"

"Hai...it seems that Dotou already sent some of his shinobi here. He must have have found out Yukie's true identity and was able to get his own spy into the movie crew. Thats the only explanation there is for him to have such sensitive information about the movie plans and to have already sent shinobi here."

"Well we'll need to warn Sandayuu-san, would you mind koishii?"

She smiled at what he called her. "Sure Naru-kun." She agreed before forcing herself into the seal, and him sealing Kaname's preserved body in her scroll.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" He whispered, after biting his thumb and pressing it against the snow covered ground.

An almost inaudible sound, and small plumb of smoke erupted from the ground as a small one-tailed crimson fox appeared, and jumped into Naruto's lap.

"Now we just need to wait until the time is right Natsu-chan" He said absentmindedly while unconsciously petting his lover's coat tenderly.

Shore Line,

"Wow...this place is really something else!" A pink-haired girl spoke out, astonished by the snow capped environment she was surveying.

"Maybe so, but stay on your guard Sakura, we aren't here for vacation." A boy with onyx eyes and black hair replied while walking up next to her...his face expressing an odd coldness towards such a peaceful place.

"Ah Sasuke-san you don't need to be so stiff while on a mission." A third teen spoke up, he looked the strangest of the three, and held an air of self-confusion about him.

"Thats enough! Sakura, Sai...Sasuke is right. We are here as escorts not tourists. If we have time we may relax and take in a few of the sights AFTER our mission is complete is that understood?" A final shinobi appeared from the deck of the boat, obviously the leader of the three.

"Hai Kakashi-sensei!" The two scolded teens chorused out.

"Good now, Sai I want you to help the crew get some of the equipment off the boat. Sakura see if Yukie-san needs any help with her things. And Sasuke find Sandayuu-san and see if he needs anything from you. All of you remember keep on your guard...if you need me I'll be out here." The silver-haired man commanded.

"Hai!" They chorused out before to their individual duties.

While his three students followed their orders, Kakashi was surveying the landscape. He had been in Snow Country before and he felt on edge being back here, and ironically enough brining back the very same person that he had help escape this land so many years ago. Shaking his head of his past memories he kept a vigilant watch over the surroundings. If being back here put him on edge, then the secretive reason that he and his team were REALLY hired for this mission made him stay on full shinobi alert the moment he stepped foot onto the snow. He hated secrets on missions, especially a secret that was this important which he and his team learned only AFTER they were already on their way here. But in reality it couldn't be helped, and he accepted that...now all he could do is protect the princess as he had done for her in the past.

"Is everything alright Kakashi-san?" A voice broke the Cyclops's thoughts when he turned to see Sandayuu and Sasuke walking up to him.

"Hai...just keeping a look out" He answered back with his usual laid-back attitude.

"Good good, well you'll be happy to know the crew is nearly down with unpacking the boat, so we should be on our way in fifteen minutes or so."

"Understood" He simply replied, and turned back towards the mountainside.

"Hm? What the..." The Jounin questioned, noticing that a red-furred fox was walking it's way towards them. "This is strange...if a fox were to be living here, it's coat should be a more natural color to the environment like white or gray not red...something isn't right here." He concluded taking out a kunai just in case shit hit the fan.

Sasuke and Sandayuu looked at the Jounin confused by his actions until they saw the fox he was looking at, only a few meters away. Sasuke himself grabbed a kunai concluding the same that his sensei had, and braced himself for a fight if one came. The two shinobi watched the fox continue it's walk to them, until it turned towards Sandayuu. Once it reached his feet sat down on the snow looking up at him expectantly.

"Well what have we here?" He asked while kneeling down and began to pet the fox, making it slightly purr, before in a quick motion jumped up and perched itself on the old man's shoulders licking his cheek.

Kakashi loosened his grip when he saw the fox licking his client, but kept his vision on the surrounding landscape. The fox may not be dangerous but being out int he open like this was another matter. The fox continued to lick the old man until it moved close to his ear and began to...speak.

"Sandayuu-san...I have a message from Arashi but please pretend like I'm still licking you for appearences sake, pet me now if you understand..." The fox spoke, and felt his hand graze her fur once. "...good. He sent me to tell you that Dotou has sent some of his shinobi here, three to be exact. One at 10 o'clock near the forest, another at 12 o'clock in front of the mountains, and the last at 2 o'clock behind the snow dune we are behind as well only farther back. Pet me again if you understand..." They repeated the process. "...alright. Naruto simply wants you to stay close to the princess and leave the fighting to the shinobi you hired. He doubts the Jounin has noticed yet but he hasn't let his guard down so that is a good thing, means he is dependable at the very least. But since we don't want you ambushed when the shinobi are gathered together again he will flare his chakra to alert them of Dotou's shinobi. The moment that happens the fighting will begin. But for now pretend like you don't know, and just stay near the princess, do you understand?" The fox questioned receiving a final pet, before hopping off his shoulder and began to walk back the way it came.

"Sandayuu-san do you know this Kitsune?" Kakashi asked while still eyeing the fox suspiciously.

"Ano...I...uh..." He sputtered out, trying to think of a good lie until thankfully the little fox brought any attention onto itself by jumping up and biting Kakashi's arm...hard.

"Ow!" He cried from the pain and his now bloody arm, as the fox growled before running away.

"It doesn't seem to like you Kakashi" Sasuke said with a slight smirk.

"Guess not." He answered back slothfully, wrapping up the bite in bandages from his shinobi pouch.

"Well I'm going to check on how Yukie-san is doing." Sandayuu said while walking away so Kakashi couldn't question him again.

"Sasuke go with him." Kakashi ordered, Sasuke only nodded and fell into step with the old man.

Kakashi turned and took one last look to where the fox was heading, before continuing on his surveillance.

With Naruto & Natsumi,

The small fox rounded the snow bank, and saw what she had excepted but hoped not to. Naruto shaking barely containing his rage at seeing who exactly was dispatched from Konoha.

"Naru-kun..." She called out in her animalistic voice, but getting no response from him.

She moved closer noting that Naruto was gritting his teeth, and balling his fists so hard he began to bleed. She sighed gently at his reaction before biting his hand.

"Naru-kun!" She repeated once more in a more commanding voice, but this time getting the results she wished seeing his line of sight move from boring into the skull of Kakashi to a warm tone down at her. "Calm down alright?"

His body immediately relaxed. "Gomen Natsu-chan" He apologized in a whisper.

Without even thinking about it Naruto canceled his summoning and then did a few set of hand seals before Natsumi in her hanyou form appeared next to him once more. She immediately wrapped her arms around him in a comforting embrace, before giving him a soft kiss.

"Try not to let your emotions get the better of you, I've taught you better then that." She scolded him with a soft undertone.

"Gomen Natsu-chan"

She smiled sadly. "Its alright Naru-kun, we both know what that man did to you when you were younger so I'm not upset in the least. Truth be told I had wanted to rip off his legs and drag him up here so you could finish him off yourself. But since we don't want to be found out I could only act the part of a fox and bite him." She explained her smile turning into a crazed smirk, before an evil thought came to her, before she licked the small trickle of blood from his lips and leaned right up against his ear. "By the way...thought you might like to know that you taste so much better then him." She purred before licking his ear, making him blush and shiver.

He grinned. "Hai I saw that and have I told you how much I love you today?"

"No...but you could certainly 'show' me later." Now it was her turn to grin.

He chuckled. "Maybe...if you're a good little Beni-kisai..." He said giving her a kiss. "...however down to business. Sandayuu-san got the message right?"

"Hai...he will be with Koyuki-hime once your chakra flares and the Snow and Konoha shinobi fight."

He nodded. "Good...we'll no time to start like the present ne? Lets see what the shinobi of Konoha can do after four and a half years." Naruto smiled a bloodthirsty grin that Natsumi only saw once in a blue moon, and because of his personality and it's rarity of appearance it always made her completely hot under the collar...and pants.

"Oh we DEFINATELY won't be getting much sleep later..." She thought with a primal moan, before feeling Naruto's KI spike to a level he hadn't ever decided to unleash before. "...if anyone can understand your feelings Naru-kun its me. But that was a bit over the top...though I enjoy theatrics as much as the next demon." She concluded with a lazy smile, while looking over her mate's shoulder to watch the soon to be shinobi battle commence.

With Kakashi's Team,

"All done" Sai announced placing the final piece of equipment into the back of the crew's truck.

"Good job you three, we are getting ready to go so make sure you have everything" Kakashi ordered lazily.

Everyone was off the boat and securing the last bits of equipment before they would head out to the first scene of the movie to be made in snow.

"Hm...perhaps I'm over thinking the intelligence of Dotou's forces, but still would have been stupid of me to have let my guard do..." The silver haired thought absentmindedly, before feeling a huge flare of KI from a snow dune in the distance and his body going into full shinobi mode.

"Kakashi!" Sasuke yelled feeling the KI as well.

Without acknowledging his student Kakashi sent a wave of three kunai with exploding tags at the dune, before a second later the dune blew up.

"EVERYONE, GET IN THE TRUCKS AND START MOVING!" He ordered, after sensing another two chakra signatures in the area. "SAI, SAKURA, SASUKE! Protect the caravans until they can get away!"

Everyone did as was told, the crew began to move the trucks towards the icy road, as the Genin grabbed their kunai and stood in defensive stances ready for anything. The smoke and snow finally cleared from the explosion leaving an odd looking man in the wake of the blast wearing a smirk on his face.

"Ah Hatake Kakashi, so we meet again ne? This is a nice surprise isn't it...Fubuki? Mizore?" The man said before snapping his fingers, and in the areas Natsumi mentioned to Sandayuu earlier two more shinobi appeared.

"Tsh...Rouga Nadare I should have figured you'd be one of the ones Dotou would send here..." Kakashi retorted, before moving back to the front of his team. "...Sasuke. Fubuki should be ok for you to take on your own because of your Sharingan's abilities, speed, and fire affinity. Sai, Sakura tag-team Mizore he uses his size and strength to fight so watch out. Nadare is mine...we have an old score to settle." He ordered before his body tensed and then disappeared from sight.

"Oh? you've gotten faster Kakashi." Nadare taunted to seemingly no one until he pulled out a kunai and struck the air before a sound of metal crashing against metal was heard in the valley.

"So have you." Kakashi answered, before they both phased out of sight and all that was seen were sparks and clangs of metal all over the valley.

Mean while Sasuke was already in his battle with Fubuki, not wanting to be one-upped by his sensei. And Mizore started the tussle with the two remaining Genin.

With Naruto & Natsumi,

"Oh your generation seems to be pretty promising Naru-kun"

His eyes narrowed slightly. "Appearances can be deceiving Natsu-chan you should know that better then anyone...but they are 'interesting' I'll give them that, especially that Sasuke kid."

"Aw you just don't like then cause they come from Konoha" She teased kissing his cheek.

"Yea well you know my reasons for that." He retorted, before seeing the boy named Sai use a jutsu called 'Ninpou: Choujuu Giga (Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Drawing)' that actually made his drawings come to life as a pack of lions who attacked Mizore. "...very 'interesting' indeed." he finished in a thoughtful tone.

"Although I'm enjoy this little show, we should get ahead of those trucks and make sure there isn't a trap set up" Natsumi suggested before standing up.

Naruto didn't answer, and just stood next to her before they both 'shunshin'ed out of the area in red and purple flames. The pair soon caught up to the caravan, and made sure all the trucks were unharmed before speeding on ahead. Thankfully nothing was out of the ordinary for a few miles, and the demons just waited in the outskirts of the forest while the caravans waited for the return of Kakashi and his team if they had even survived the encounter.

"You think they won?" Natsumi questioned, yawning out of boredom while leaning against a tree.

Naruto scoffed. "You know Konoha shinobi are as stubborn as they come. And since this group has not one but two Sharingan users, if they died it'd be pathetic black mark on a supposed great clan. So I'm sure they will at least come out alive if nothing else." He responded back, with his eyes closed leaning against a tree as well.

Another five minutes passed before four figures could be seen coming up from behind the caravan. They were soon revealed to be Kakashi and his team, though they appeared to be fine as they reached the front Caravan, a little worse for wear but no serious injuries.

"Certainly right about that one Naru-kun." She conceded. "Well since we already checked up ahead we should just follow them until they break for camp"

"Hai" He retorted simply.

After explaining the results of the fight to Sandayuu, the director, and Yukie. Kakashi told them to drive for a little while but to make camp in a few hours since night was rolling around. The trio agreed and set off on the road, keeping a look out for a safe, and stable place to rest for the night before continuing tomorrow. They found a nice enclave in the mountain side that they were driving next to and decided to take up camp there. Though they still had no idea of the two guardians that were watching them from the shadows of the white forest.

Next Day,

Morning rolled around and the caravan and crew continued their travel to the first site they picked for the movie, which was an ice cave that resided in the middle of the mountain side that was hollowed out decades ago. After the few hours of driving that it took to get to the cave, they were finally there. The demon pair on the other hand had already traveled through the cave to clear the way, and had been simply waiting for them to get to the designated spot while still hiding. The crew began to unpack the necessary equipment to begin shooting the scene...that is until one of the crew members ran towards Sandayuu, the director, and the Konoha team.

"Whats wrong?" The director asked.

"Its...*huff*...its Yukie! Shes...*huff*...gone!" He yelled in between breaths.

"WHAT!" Both Sandayuu, and the director screamed.

"I...I don't know...I was just went to her cabin to let her know she was needed in make-up and she never responded. So I went to check and she wasn't there, and the window was open leading towards the valley." He explained while pointing down the hill they was next to the road that lead to the valley below.

"Damn...well tell the rest of the crew to begin looking for her, she couldn't have gotten far." The director commanded.

"Team we are going to look for her too, let the crew deal with this area we have to search the valley in case she has been gone longer then we thought." Kakashi ordered before the four sent chakra to their feet and began to jump down the hill towards the valley.

With Naruto & Natsumi,

"Tsh you'd think that as bodyguards they'd leave at least one of them IN or NEAR the room their client was staying in." Naruto grumbled, as he and Natsumi ran down the valley.

"Well, if you noticed her attitude and her apparent skills at escaping, I doubt it would have helped unless it was Kakashi doing the watching." She retorted.

He quirked a brow towards her. "You're the last person I'd figure to be defending them Natsu-chan"

"I'm not defending them, simply stating the uselessness of your idea against Koyuki-hime" She answered sticking out her tongue at him.

The pair continued down the valley until their noses picked up her scent near by.

"Natsu-chan, head back to the caravan and tell Sandayuu-san she is fine so he doesn't go crazy ne? I should be there soon." He requested, getting a nod and a soft kiss before dispelling her and summoned her as a fox.

She quickly ran heading towards the movie site, while he followed his nose and found Koyuki collapsed in the snow. She seeming to being mumbling to herself about 'not wanting to be back in this awful land', though he noticed she was unconscious.

"Tsh...troublesome." Naruto mumbled before dropping his genjutsu and placed her on his back, and began the trek back where by now Natsumi was.

The only problem with getting back was that Natsumi had the map last so he was completely lost, at getting back. Many curses and swears later he finally found the entrance to the ice cave, the only problem was...he was on the wrong side.

"Son of a..." He began to swear before letting out a exaggerated sigh and started the trek inside.

Some time after, Koyuki rose from her unconscious state to find herself oddly...moving?

"Ugh...what happened?" She rhetorically asked.

"You Fujikaze Yukie fell unconscious in the snow in the valley below the mountain where your movie was suppose to be shooting" A masculine voice rang out, one that she didn't recognize.

The voice jogged her out of her tiredness, her senses now clear and alert. She immediately noticed she was riding on the back of an unknown man inside somewhere they looked like a cave. But it was almost pitch black so she couldn't distinguish most of her surroundings. Her body tensed at this realization, and thoughts of some kind of escape raced through her mind, while also trying to recognize just where she was.

"Please don't do anything drastic Yukie-san I can assure you that you are in no danger with me." The man said reassuringly, thought noting her still tense body figured she didn't believe him...and he couldn't really blame her. "Let me explain the situation so you may be at ease...I'm a friend of Sandayuu-san. Along with the Konoha shinobi that have been accompanying you, I have been asked by him to see to your protection while in Snow Country and filming this movie..." He let the sentence hang feeling her body relax slightly at the name of her manager. "...however Sandayuu-san also has asked my companion and I who isn't with me at the moment to take care of a certain 'parasite' that has been feeding off the land ever since he killed your Tou-san and forced you out of your rightful place as ruler...Kazahana Koyuki-hime." The moment he said her real name her whole body froze with fear that this unknown man knew who she really was. "Koyuki-san, as I've said already I'm working WITH Sandayuu-san to protect you. However if you are still uncertain I will let you walk on your own alright?" He asked, only getting a slight nod in response before he let go of her thighs that he had been holding onto letting her down with a soft crunch.

In a flash Koyuki tried to run, but soon bumped into a muscular chest, now staggering back in fear.

"You aren't going to make the return trip back easy are you?" He said to her but expected no response. "Look...you can believe me or not, but either way you ARE coming with me back to Sandayuu-san" He finished in a commanding tone.

"What is your name?" She asked with a rasped voice.

"My name is Arashi why do you ask?"

"And is the companion you spoke of named Hikari?" She questioned.

"Hikari? No my companion's name is Natsumi."

"I see...well for now I will believe who you say you are. Sandayuu told me about these 'shadows' named Arashi and Natsumi who would protect me." She explained.

"Ah so he told you, I'll have to thank him later for making this easier then...and I suppose you asked me that question to test me if I was telling the truth about my name?" He asked, seeing her nod.

"Although I'm still skeptical until I can see you...he gave a description of Arashi, so until I see you I won't be one hundred percent cooperative."

"Fair enough, a woman has to keep herself safe after all...I have no qualms about that. However we've wasted enough time chatting so let get going. If only walking it'll take another hour to get to the end of the cave if I were to estimate. And I couldn't help but notice you can't see in her, so I'll lead us...and you can just keep a hand on my shoulder for guidance is that alright?"

"Hai"

It was nearly an hour later, when the cave became slightly illuminated, and Koyuki was able to catch a slight glance at Naruto's true form. After seeing the fox ears, and the four swishing tails behind him, which she was quite surprised she hadn't felt prior to seeing them stopped in her tracks.

"Whats wrong Koyuki-san?" Naruto asked, noting her hand coming off his shoulder and stopping in her place.

"Y...you...you're...a...a...demon?" She stuttered questioningly though more of a statement.

Naruto was both amused and annoyed with her reaction at finally seeing him. Although he couldn't really blame her...its not every day that you walk along side a demon without knowing it.

"I'm a hanyou to be exact...but that doesn't really matter does it?"

"Well...I...ano...no but..." She wasn't able to continue and just gapped at Naruto still in shock.

"Look...I'm simply here to protect you alright...I don't really wish to make this rescue about my past. And I'd prefer to not see that fearful face on you, I'm not going to eat you or anything." He said chuckling trying to lighten the mood. "If it'll make you feel better to know...the reason why I'm helping is because my companion and I have been in snow for a little over a year and the people and this place have been kind to us. You are the rightful ruler of snow, so we decided to keep you safe until you assume control. And just for your information demons aren't all blood thirsty killing machines. Hai we do go on rampages sometimes...but usually for good reason and we also live amongst humans in peace too."

Koyuki listened to his words, and even though she was still a little afraid, decided that it was ignorant of her to stereotype him just because he was a demon. Up until that point he was a complete gentlemen, well aside from the snippy remarks but still.

"Gomennasai Arashi, you are right I shouldn't automatically judge you because you are part demon. And after seeing you I can see that you look like how Sandayuu described Arashi...well with some added 'appendages'" She said softly.

"Mah...its ok Koyuki-san, your reaction is quite normal for most people though slightly annoying but can't really be helped with how humans are raised. The one thing I don't understand however is why you ran away. Sandayuu-san told me the story behind this situation but I have a feeling there is more that you aren't quite telling him as far as the reason why you don't want to assume control." He questioned.

"I..." She paused to look at the ground, before laughing lowly. "...I don't even know why I'm telling you this since I just met you but...its because I'm no leader. I don't have the strength, the heart, or the will to lead an entire nation. I...I couldn't even help my Tou-san when Dotou attacked us." She finished as her laughing became soft cries.

"Ah I see...you don't think yo have the right 'stuff' to be a leader. Well I can't really disagree with you there with how you've been acting recently. I mean its not really good if a leader runs away from her problems right?" He questioned while leaving the sentence to hang in the air making her think about it. "However...I have seen you in the movies leading up to the one you are making, and I think that you DO know what it does take to be a leader, because you completely envelope yourself as the princess character, and it shows when you put so much emotion into your acting when you lead your men into battle. I believe that you DO know what it takes to be the leader of Snow Country, you are just running away from your problems because you are afraid. But I think you are failing to realize one important fact about being a leader...which is that a leader is never alone to deal with problems that may arise in their country. Leaders always have the backing of their people when important decisions must be made. Also that a leader is never perfect, but the flaws that the leader does have can be corrected and balanced out by their people. You say you don't have the strength to be a leader...let your people BE your strength. You say you don't have heart...let the people BE your courage. You say you don't have the will...let your people BE your conviction. When you rely on your people to help the same way they will rely on you as their leader, you will realize that you truly had all those things inside you to begin with, you just needed to be reminded." He finished his speeched with a long breath.

Koyuki listened to the orange-haired demon in front of her intently, registering every word like it was coming from god itself. Once he finished speaking, she took in all he said and thought about it, leaving silence to reign for a good five minutes, before her face changed from thoughtful to a bit sad.

"D...do you really think I'm good enough to lead them?" She asked worriedly.

Naruto just smiled at her, and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, making her look up at him. "Hai I do...and besides as I said you won't be alone. Sandayuu-san will be there, as will all the other citizens of snow to help you. Even myself and Natsu-chan will help if we can." He answered in a happy tone, making her crack a small smile.

"Arigato Arashi-san, I still don't know if I can be a good leader to the people of Snow Country...but I will at least try my best." She retorted wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Its not a problem Koyuki-san, its what friends do for one another, well if you want to be friends anyway." He said sheepishly.

"Hai...I'd like that Arashi...-kun" She smiled back.

"Good, and now that we got that out of the way...we are almost at the end of the cave, so lets get out of here."

The pair began once more towards the exit of the cave where the rest of the caravan was. Until they began to feel the ground underneath them shake and a low rumbling began to encase the cave.

"What the...?" They both shouted, before turning around seeing an odd light begin to encompass the cave.

"Arashi-kun...we need to get out of here...NOW!" Koyuki shouted realizing what the light was.

Not waiting for a second command, Naruto scooped the princess up in his arms and pumped chakra into his legs running towards the exist which was a good few miles away as far as Naruto could tell.

"What the hell is that!?" Naruto shouted, so his voice could be heard above the loud siren that was blasting from the strange black machine behind them.

With Kakashi's Team,

"Its a train! A machine from the West..." Sandayuu started to explain after Kakashi asked, while slightly shocked at the situation. "...decades ago a railroad was created for easier passage of goods and people throughout Snow Country. The problem was that the train itself was fueled by coal a mineral that is not found readily in snow. The only region that was rich in coal was Iwa, but they highly overpriced the mineral and so we had to force the railway to be closed lest it bankrupt us."

"It...sounds like some kind of monster." Sakura said a bit frightened of the sounds.

"We need to hurry and get all of the trucks and people out of here NOW!" Sandayuu shouted before running past the parked trucks and up the small mountain on the other side of the valley.

"You heard him team...help everyone move the trucks before that thing destroys them!" Kakashi ordered as the four shinobi ran off in different directions to help in anyway they could, never noticing a red fox watch them in both amusement, and worry about her mate not showing up yet.

With Naruto & Koyuki,

"Tsh...This thing is getting bothersome." Naruto growled out continuing to run with the train hot on their trail.

"Arashi-kun this is impossible we won't make it in time!" Koyuki cried out pressing herself against the orange-haired hanyou thinking that it would help.

"Koyuki-chan please don't sell me short, there is a reason that Sandayuu-san requested my help. Besides I only wished to test this machine's speed, now you better hold on." He gently ordered with a laugh and a grin before he closed his eyes.

Koyuki didn't know what happened next, one moment she was in a dark cave with a blaring train behind her. The next an incredible gust of chilled wind blew past her before she seemed to stop any movement altogether.

"Koyuki-chan you can let go now." Naruto's voiced called out in an amused tone.

She opened her eyes to see that she was now outside the cave entrance, with the movie crew only about a hundred yards away.

"Wha...how?" She asked while being placed on the ground.

"I used the power of one of my tails to increase my speed to get out, though my natural speed would have worked as well I just felt like being flashy." He answered with a silly smile.

"Trying to impress the Koyuki-hime ne Ara-kun?" A voice Naruto immediately knew filled the area.

"Maybe Natsu-chan...that train thing is pretty interesting though and pretty fast too!" He answered before a puff of smoke was heard and seen in the recesses of the forest, before he made a few seals as another puff of smoke arose next to him.

Natsumi jumped out and embraced her mate, before giving him a nice kiss and then looked at the Koyuki.

"I hope Ara-kun here wasn't too annoying, I know he can be sometimes"

"N...no...he helped me greatly actually..." She answered with a slight blush from their rather sensual kiss. "...you are Natsumi that Sandayuu-san told me about I presume?"

"Hai I am."

She bowed in response. "Arigato for helping myself and all of Snow Country"

"Snow helped us, so now we will help snow by helping you" Natsumi answered back estranged by the woman's change of attitude.

"What happened Naru-kun she seems...different" Natsumi mentally asked him.

"We had a little heart to heart back in the cave before the train came. I was able to convince her that becoming the leader of snow is something deep down she wanted but that fear was holding her back, so now she is finally on the same page as we are for this 'mission'." He explained.

"I see, seems you have a way with people my Naru-kun"

"Seems so my Natsu-chan" He retorted with a mental laugh.

"Koyuki-chan you should get back with the group and Konoha shinobi, before that damn train gets out." Naruto warned.

"Hai...arigato again for the help...ano after this is all over, and everything is settled would you have tea with me? I would like to get to know my new friends better." She said with a genuine smile.

"Hai/Hai" The demon pair answered in unison.

"Sandayuu-san probably told you already but, remember to keep our 'existence' a secret." He reminded her.

"Hai"

"Good luck Koyuki-san...remember we'll be watching." Natsumi said with a smile before she and Naruto left in a lick of flames, leaving Koyuki to run back to the crew and her shinobi escorts.

Koyuki had finally made it back to the movie crew and Kakashi who were waiting for her since they had noticed her in the horizon some time ago.

"Gomen for leaving everyone...its was childish of me to do so" She admitted with her face down in shame.

"Maa...maa...its ok Yukie-san, as long as you are alright thats all that matters." Kakashi replied with a smile, apparent under his mask.

Everyone had welcomed the star of the movie back, but their reunion was short-lived since the train had finally began to bellow out of the ice cave, and race across the mountain side before abruptly stopping a few meters from the caravan crew. After a minute Dotou himself made an appearance from the caboose and with a microphone in hand began to speak.

"Welcome home Kazahana Koyuki-hime, my have we missed you..." He greeted with obvious sarcasm in his voice. "...and because of your miraculous return I'd like to personally invite you to my castle to have a little 'chat'." He finished emphasizing the last few words, obvious that he wasn't giving her a choice.

Koyuki bit back the fright she had of her uncle and opened her mouth to protest, when a ragged, but masculine voice rang out through the mountain side.

"Kazahan Dotou...murderer of the true Daimyou of Snow Country..." The accused, as all attention on the owner, Asama Sandayuu and the rest of the snow resistance surrounding him. "...I Asama Sandayuu, Taichou of the third legion of the true Daimyou: Kazahana Sousetsu's army hereby place you under arrest for the crime of treason! As a court officer to the Daimyou, I hereby place judgment on your crime! And I find you guilty to the highest degree! And your punishment will be...DEATH!" The old man finished as he gave the signal of his fellow samurai to attack the train.

"Sandayuu! Stop you'll only die this way!" Koyuki screamed at her now known bodyguard, but he simply continued his run towards his hated enemy.

"Nadare...I thought you had taken care of the last of the resistance a few months ago?" The seemingly unfazed Dotou asked his second in command who had then just appeared from the train.

"Gomennasai Dotou-sama...I will rectify my mistake immediately." The snow shinobi said, before snapping his fingers.

At the sound of his fingers, several compartments on the train opened up looking like small missile silos with snow shinobi at the controls that faced the oncoming onslaught of the last remaining loyal samurai of snow. An almost demonic smirk was placed on Dotou's face as he snapped his own fingers to give the command to attack. After the second snap thousands of kunai were shot out of the missile silos towards the brave but defenseless samurai. The next few moments were too grotesque to watch. Or would have been had the hail of kunai not been stopped when a voice shouted in seemingly all directions and a large wall of ice erupting between the samurai and their gruesome death.

"Arashi-kun" Koyuki said even lower then a whisper, though Kakashi had miraculously heard her but dismissed it for the more important situation at hand.

"Seems these little rats have some help...from them..." Dotou hissed. "...Nadare we are leaving, we can't win against them in such condition." He ordered heading back into the train, with Nadare close behind.

After the snow shinobi were set, the train began to rumble and slothfully move forward on it's tracks. Noting their retreat Kakashi activated his radio and told his team to commence with the plan they had made when first hearing the train. The next moment four explosions erupted at the top of the mountain and caused a miniature avalanche which hit the side of the train with minimal effect. The train continued on its path, and when it was crossing a bridge, said bridge's support beams were engulfed in an explosion too. This part of the plan however did work, when the caboose got stuck falling over the side of the broken bridge. However their little victory was short lived as the caboose was ejected form the rest of the train, and fell while the remaining machine chugged along and farther into the distance.

Kakashi's team suddenly appeared next to him when the train was able ot escape, much to their annoyance.

"Good job team...Sai were you able to do what was needed?"

"Hai...Kakashi-sensei, there is currently one of my ink rats on Dotou's train, we can track the trains whereabouts by following it." Sai reported.

"Good, we'll keep that as an option if Dotou becomes too much of a nuisance and must be dealt with. However out mission remains to keep Koyuki-hime protected." He said, before sparing a glance at said princess who was currently yelling at the samurai that came to fight but only caught the end.

"...now do I make myself clear!?" She finished in a huff seeing the dejected faces of 'her' samurai, she turned away and looked out into the distance of Snow Country admiring its beauty trying to calm down, before another loud almost buzzing sound encased the area. "What is tha..." She yelled to only stop her sentence with the next thing she saw.

From over the cliff rose a giant blimp that could...fly. Everyone was startled at this machine, with Kakashi's team unable to reacted in time to what happened next. The man named Mizore had exited from a door, and shot out a metal hand that grabbed Koyuki around the waist and pulled her into the air and out of reach of her body guards. The moment she was off the ground the blimp began to fly off into the distance.

"Damn!" Kakashi cursed under his breathe "Team we are going after her, Sai you must lead us to the train that will be the best spot to begin the search." Kakashi ordered, before turning to he movie crew. "If you are able to shoot any scenes without Koyuki-hime then do so until we get her back. If not, hide out in one of the villages until I find you...and trust me I will" He commanded getting a nod from both his team and movie crew, before each group began to head out.

When each group went their separate ways and were out of hearing and sight distance, a pair of flames appeared where the princess was hoisted for the ground.

"What do you think Natsu-chan?" Naruto asked, curious to his mate's thoughts on their next move.

"We should let the Konoha shinobi find Koyuki-chan..." She answered before an animalistic leer appeared on her lips. "...meanwhile we'll have a little talk with Sandayuu-san, then see if we can't have some 'fun' with Dotou's little army." She finished in a singsong voice, though Naruto could tell she was excited to finally be able to soak her hands in the blood of her enemies after so many years of dormancy.

"Well I certainly can't deny my Natsu-chan's bloodlust now can I?" He said jokingly, making her smirk.

"Thats cause you are too good to me" She teasingly purred out.

"I know...but you definitely deserve it" He said with his own smirk, before they both then left in flames.

With Kakashi's Team,

Team 7 has quickly followed Sai's directions that lead them to the now empty train that had stopped in the middle of a snow covered forest.

"That blimp must have picked up Dotou an Nadare..." Kakashi paused his evaluation, before looking at Dotou's castle far off in the distance. "Damn...this was a set up! We followed the train which led us farther away from the castle where Dotou probably flew to." He concluded.

"What should we do Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked saddened that they were tricked so easily, and lost the princess.

"Its obvious Sakura...we go to the castle and get her back." Sasuke said in an uncharacteristically determined voice.

"Lets go" Was Kakashi's orders as the four sped off to the castle.

It had been nearly an hour of running and Kakashi was getting confused at the situation.

"If Dotou had planned on this, we should have come across some of his shinobi by now. If for no other reason then to stall us to do whatever he wants with Koyuki-san without interruption." He mentally mused.

A few seconds later the team found themselves racing across an open area that they could tell was a large lake but was now heavily frozen over, with a mountain side on their left and a wooded area to their right. When they were halfway through the clearing, Kakashi heard a 'whizzing' sound in the air and quickly realized what it was.

"SPREAD!" He screamed, as he jumped back from where he was traveling.

Though his team wasn't even a year into being Genin, they were still good shinobi, and with little hesitation after his outburst followed his order and example quickly jumping from where they were heading. It was a good thing too, for a moment later a hail storm of kunai rained down on the ground. To make matter worse, attached to the kunai were 'ice bombs' which when impacting something, exploded with a torrent of ice spikes that from far off resembled frozen trees...just more deadly. Kakashi and his team had to maneuver through the raging ice spikes to not become impaled, though in doing so were separated form each other.

With Kakashi,

"As expected from Hatake Kakashi not even a single scratch." Rouga Nadare said with a sinister smile while standing on a ridge above where Kakashi had landed safely from the ice spikes.

"An ambush ne? Dotou must be getting desperate." Kakashi shot back, while pulling out a kunai.

"Don't be silly Kakashi...you and your team are the least of his worries since my team and I are his body guards."

"Oh? I would have never expected that shinobi would be afraid of a rag tag team of samurai...rather then shinobi from Konoha, two of which hold the Sharingan no less." Kakashi taunted.

"If you honestly believe that you and your team are the most dangerous enemy to Dotou-sama on this mountain...then Konoha shinobi must be too arrogant for their own good." Nadare shot back cryptically, making Kakashi level a glare at him.

"If Dotou doesn't believe that my team OR those samurai are his greatest threat... then who or what is?" The cyclops thought.

"Enough! Dotou-sama sent my team and I here for a reason and it wasn't to have a friendly chat Kakashi!" Nadare spoke, grabbing his own kunai jumping down to Kakashi's level.

The two began their battle, though quickly noticed that neither got the upper hand in Taijutsu, meaning that Ninjutsu was next in line. Nadare threw his kunai at Kakashi who easily blocked it but gave Nadare what he needed...time and distance.

"Hyoton: Haryuu Mouko (Ice Style: Destruction Dragon Fierce Tiger)!" Nadare yelled after completing the hand seals for the jutsu.

Kakashi was able to dodge the first ice tiger that raged towards him, and was given enough time to unveil his Sharingan in the process. The second tiger that barreled towards him however had hit him dead on, making Nadare smirk at his triumph. That is until he heard a distinct 'poof' sound and then the voice of Kakashi behind the snow screen that was erected from the collision. A moment later a third tiger cut through the screen and headed towards Nadare.

"Shit!" The snow shinobi cursed jumping back, landing on the ridge that he had spoken to Kakashi from.

The snow screen began to settle, finally showing Kakashi with his doujutsu blazing without a scratch from Nadare's jutsu on him.

"Oh...I didn't even notice you unleashed your mighty Sharingan, Kakashi I'm honored..." Nadare said smirking. "...but really I'm quite upset...just because you are called the 'Copy-cat' Shinobi doesn't mean you should only use MY jutsu against me. Do you really have no originality as a shinobi?" He taunted.

To those who knew Hatake Kakashi, one word could usually describe him 'nonchalant'. However very few of those people knew that Kakashi though a powerful and infamous shinobi loathed it when both civilian or shinobi alike taunted him exactly how Rouga Nadare had just done. It was one of his few vices he'd ever admit to anyone...well other then being too impatient for the next installment of the 'Icha Icha Paradise' that he read religiously anyway. Simply because your nickname was 'Copy-Cat' doesn't mean that you don't have any originality...and Kakashi decided to show Rouga Nadare exactly that.

"Fine Nadare...I'll show you my very first original jutsu" Kakashi stated flatly, while performing three hand seals, and bracing his right arm with his left as a faint blue light and a low chirping sound emanated from his right hand. "Raiton: Raikiri (Lightning Style: Lightning Edge)!"

"Ah good good, then I shall show you mine in appreciation as well Kakashi" Nadare answered back flowing through a set of hand seals, before an avalanche of snow began to cascade downwards behind him, but began to take the shape of white wolves. "Hyoton: Rouga Nadare no Jutsu (Ice Style: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique)!"

Kakashi looked on slightly impressed by Nadare's attack, but peered at his enemy before charging full speed as was needed for full effect of his jutsu.

"Going to face your demise head on Kakashi!? I must admit thats a but brash for a shinobi of your level...but it is your choice to die as you wish!" Nadare shouted over the rumbling of his jutsu, and the chirping of the Raikiri.

Kakashi completely ignored the verbal jab and with a small smirk hidden by his mask jumped on the back of the first raging snow wolf, and began to leap frog over Nadare's attack which didn't sit well with the snow shinobi at all.

"Nice trick Kakashi but it still won't help you!" Nadare shouted angrily before flowing through three more seals.

After his hands finished their movement, two more wolves literally jumped out of the mountainside to attack Kakashi head on. The silver haired shinobi just barreled down and thrust his hand forward into the face of the first wolf, completely obliterating it and turning it back into harmless snow. He continued his movement into the second wolf, and had the same result before reaching Nadare himself, plunging the chakra radiating hand right through the snow shinobi's chest causing blood and flesh to cascade across the mountainside behind the two. Nadare's jutsu collapsed immediately, following Nadare spitting up a mouthful of blood. He grabbed onto Kakashi's arm, before looking into the eyes of his opponent and smiled sadistically.

"Not bad 'Copy-Cat' Kakashi...not bad..." He complimented before his eyes glazed over and soon slid off Kakashi's bloody arm into the ground dead, as blood began to pool around his crumpled body.

"I over did it...I needed to ask him questions about Dotou and who or whatever it was that he mentioned Dotou being worried over. But I suppose there is nothing to be done now" Kakashi said to himself while looking at the man he just killed before sliding his headband over his Sharingan, and began to run towards where he had seen his team leap off to.

With Sasuke,

"Oh so I get to play with the pretty boy ne?" A feminine voice almost cooed out to Sasuke as he landed safely away from the ice spikes.

"Gomen but you're a bit old for me." Sasuke taunted back with his infamous smirk, while looking at his opponent who was currently in midair thanks to the odd armor she wore.

"D...did you call me old!?" She shrieked, beginning hand seals not even letting him answer the question. "Hyoton: Tsubame Fubuki (Ice Style: Snow Storm Swallows)!"

Sasuke's smirk vanished, replaced with the infamous Uchiha 'poker face' and awaited his opponent's first move. He didn't have to wait long, before a flock of what looked like birds made of ice came shooting down at him. He easily evaded the flock as they embedded themselves into the ground where he was just standing. Using his superior speed and maneuverability he was able to get away from her jutsu with only a few cuts, but even those were of little damage. As he skidded to a stop he decided it was his turn, and began hand seals for his clan's favorite jutsu, before inhaling a large breathe.

"Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Style: Great Fireball Technique)!" He shouted, before a giant fireball shot out of his mouth barreling right at Fubuki, who only smirked and began her own hand seals in response.

"Hyoton: Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Style: Ice Prison Technique)!" She yelled when a pillar of pure ice jutted straight up and in the way of Sasuke's jutsu, successfully blocking the scorching fire from reaching her.

Sasuke 'hmph'ed at her defense of his jutsu, but then ran in zig-zag lines towards her, while hand sealing once more. Her ice had been called off, and receded back into the earth, when she saw Sasuke moving towards her. She noticed his movements were rather sporadic so using a jutsu would be a waste of chakra until the moment was right. The only problem was that while Sasuke was moving...she was not, which left her open to attack, of which Sasuke took full advantage of.

"Katon: Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Style: Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique)!" He shouted, when a bombardment of small fire missiles launched at the flying kunoichi.

"Shit!" She cursed at her stupidity, before quickly beginning hand seals for her 'Tsubame Fubuki', releasing the birds to intercept the fire missiles.

Fubuki was about to congratulate herself for casting her jutsu so quickly, but soon learned that celebrating was for AFTER the battle was won. She learned this the hard way simply because as soon as her jutsu and his collided creating steam from the chemical reactions, a hail of kunai emerged from the steam heading right for her. The first few kunai had managed to graze her causing blood to spurt into the air, before she successfully evaded the rest of the sharp weapons.

"You're pretty damn good kid..." She complimented seeing a smirk grace his face. "...but you're not even close to as strong as my student Arashi-kun is, and even farther from my level!" She taunted, smirking at seeing his angered reaction.

As with every male and most female Uchiha especially those becoming shinobi, pride was a major part of their personality. Some joked that it was bred into them at birth to prove themselves better then others in anything and everything, no matter what it may be. And this held true more so to Sasuke then any other Uchiha because of what his brother did to him all those years ago during the 'Uchiha Massacre'. So an automatic response to Fubuki's words occurred, Sasuke grew curious, angry, interested, and cocky thinking that there is someone in snow that could give him a challenge. And then would inevitably beat him just to prove this woman wrong and regain his 'Uchiha' pride.

"Well I'll just have to test this...Arashi, and see if he is as good as you say. Or if he will just fall to my feet as many other's have." He replied with that same cocky smirk he adorned throughout most of the fight.

Noting his tone, her smirk disappeared, leaving a calculating one in it's place. Though Fubuki believed she would win...she was having some serious doubts about HOW she would. Even all the way in Snow Country she heard of the Sharingan doujutsu...and this boy had it. Not only that but he countered all her attacks thus far without even relying on it yet! She frowned slightly, realizing that she would have to use her stronger jutsu on this boy if she was to truly win this fight. She sighed heavily, before beginning a long serious of hand seals, but stopped when she noticed Sasuke doing the same hand seals as her, but continued where she stopped. Her eyes took on a shocked expression when he finished the hand signs BEFORE she did, and casted the very same jutsu she had been sealing for.

"Hyoton: Itsukaku Hakuegei (Ice Style: One Horned White Whale)!" He shouted, as the ice in front of him began to break suddenly, before a large white whale made of ice erupted from the frozen lake he was standing on.

Fubuki was still shocked at the Sharingan's ability...it was like it could see into the future, which had shook her to the very core. The whale jumped to heights most wouldn't believe possible for such a large beast, and even launched higher then Fubuki's altitude. It wasn't until the sun was eclipsed by the whale's mass that Fubuki came out of her shocked stupor and saw the whale descending upon her. As swiftly as she could she flew to the left, out of the way of the whale's path...only to begin to hear an odd 'chirping' noise from the whale. She looked towards the whale's head, and saw something she never expected...Sasuke RIDING atop the whale! He then jumped towards her with an odd lightning jutsu in his had. Fubuki had simply reacted too slowly and despite getting far enough away from the whale's body as to not get crushed, wasn't so lucky to be far enough away from Sasuke himself as he plunged his own Raikiri through her left shoulder. She immediately coughed up blood that landed across Sasuke's face, as they began to plummet towards the ground. Sasuke pulled his arm out of her and pulled himself around so that she was on top of him, as they hit the freezing water. As quickly as he could Sasuke pulled both himself and Fubuki out of the water and away to where ice that hadn't been cracked by their fight.

"W...why did you save me?" She asked in a weak voice, while blood pooled around her from her shoulder wound.

"Because I need to know where your student is so that I can defeat him too and prove your statement wrong. Whether you live to die is none of my concern I just need information before you do." He replied emotionlessly, while trying to warm himself with a weak Katon jutsu.

"I see...well you'll have to find him yourself, even though I wasn't really his 'sensei' I would still never betray Arashi!" She said with conviction in her voice.

"Very well...then you are of no more use to me." He replied pulling out a kunai.

He was about to thrust the weapon down to kill her, but a voice stopped his advancement.

"Sasuke thats enough! There is no need to kill her like that. Besides she may have information that we could use while dealing with Dotou so its a good thing you aimed for her shoulder." Kakashi said while emerging from the nearby forest outskirts.

"Hn...don't think I was being merciful Kakashi. I was aiming to KILL her...I had simply missed." He admitted, getting up from his position.

"I see...then nevermind...we will take her along, find Sai, and Sakura then continue on with the our main objective understood?"

Sasuke only nodded with a scowl, and followed Kakashi who had already lifted the incapacitated Fubuki onto his shoulder and jumped onto a tree branch to continue their search for the erst of their team.

With Sai & Sakura (Forest beyond the Lake),

"Tsh seems I get the weirdo and the girl." Mizore huffed, annoyed he couldn't have drawn a stronger opponent.

"But it is two against one, so it isn't looking well for you already." Sai countered in his usual tone, before a thought came to mind and without hesitation voiced it. "Are you gay? You seem to be if you are disappointed that you are facing a female."

Mizore would have laughed at the boy's audacity...if not for the fact he just questioned his masculinity so bluntly.

"I'm certainly not gay you little bastard! But the things I do with women would easily rip a little girl like that in half!" He retorted jabbing his thumb towards Sakura.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" Sakura yelled while her faced was the color of a strawberry. "This is a battle not a bar, so stop talking about that nonsense, especially in my presence!"

"Ah gomen Sakura-chan, but you are right this is a battle." the boy said with a smile on his faced that seemed 'off' to anyone who had seen it before. "Well since we have our priorities straightened, shall we begin?" He finished, while quickly grabbing a paintbrush and a scroll.

"Sure kids...I'll even be nice and let you throw the first punch." Mizore said condescendingly to the pair.

"Ninpou: Choujuu Giga (Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation Drawing)!" Sai said as the paintbrush flicked against the scroll a final time, and the six oddly drawn lions literally jumped off the scroll's paper and charged Mizore.

"Oh? Rather interesting jutsu you got there...but unless they are planning on becoming my pets I'm afraid that they won't do much good." The large man admitted, proving his point by completely obliterating the first lion that got to him with a single punch.

"Have any ideas Sakura-chan?" Sai whispered to his comrade.

"Well...as Kakashi-sensei said, this guy relies on brute strength, we can try to make a plan around that." She replied with a thinking pose.

"I have something in mind then"

Sai began to draw on his scroll but was interrupted by Mizore sending a fist towards him. Sai's slender build and flexibility allowed him to easily move out of the way, but caused him to lost his concentration on his drawings.

"Do not think you can ignore me while in a fight...if you do you'll find yourself regretting it in the afterlife" Mizore said while cracking his knuckles.

"You are correct, our apologies" Sai answered, though with a tone, that you couldn't really tell if me meant it or not.

The pale boy finished the drawings and brought a flock of crows to life after sending chakra into the scroll. While the crows, both attacked and distracted Mizore, he nodded to the kunoichi next to him, and jumped back to give her room. Of all the members of team 7, Sakura was the weakest of them, but she made up that weakness by being the best strategist on the team next to Kakashi of course. And although the group disliked her fangirl-ish tendencies when they appeared, they respected her intelligence while on a mission. And even came to expect certain surprises from the female strategist...of which Sai allowed her to perform at this moment in the fight by jumping back.

Sakura understood the silent motions of Sai and made no hesitation about the jutsu she would use next. A jutsu which she had just finished a week earlier and had been wanting to test out in the field. She smirked slightly at the opportunity, as well as the target she would use it on...it would be revenge for his insulting comments earlier. She grabbed a scroll from her pouch and swiped some blood on the seal only to have the scroll 'puff' into smoke and eight kunai with a small pink bag attached to the ends of them, rested in her hands. She positioned then on each finger, before quickly launching them at the quite annoyed but still distracted Mizore. Each kunai landed around the large man making a circle if you connected the kunai with a string or line, the moment the kunai were embedded into the ground the crows retreated away from Mizore and back towards and behind Sakura.

"I'm going to kill you both for pissing me off so much!" He yelled, while take a step forward.

"You should mind your surroundings better Mizore." Sakura said mockingly, while grabbing another kunai from her pouch, but this one had an exploding tag tied to the end.

Mizore stopped his approach and raised an eyebrow at the little girl before him with a a single kunai in her hand...and she was telling HIM what to do? He bulky man began to laugh horsely at Sakura's words and actions, before he calmed down with dried tears from his eyes before speaking.

"You are both complete idiots if you think a single exploding kunai can stop me...let alone kill me." He said with a chuckle.

"Hai...this ONE alone may not but..." Sakura replied but let the sentence hang in the air and put her free hand in a single seal, which caused the pink bags that she threw to glow and then explode cascading small pink pieces of paper like confetti to rain down in the vicinity of Mizore. "...all of those will!" She finished in a very girlish, and cute voice belying the dangerous jutsu she was about to activate.

Mizore was only able to react quick enough to take a few steps before Sakura shot the kunai in her hand towards him. The exploding tag burned and soon the entire area was filled with a loud 'boom', as snow, rock and smoke careened into the clearing. The smoke eventually cleared leaving a large crater and a smoldering, dead Mizore in the bottom of said crater.

"Ninpou: Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu (Ninja Art: Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technnique)!" Sakura said in a low voice, before turning around and heading towards Sai.

"Impressive Sakura-chan." Sai said with that 'odd' smile on his face, she just smirked back before they both whirled around in a defensive stance after hearing a whistle coming from the direction of the crater.

"So that is what you've been up to ne Sakura?" A familiar voice called out to them, though his figure was still hidden behind the slight smoke hanging around the area.

"Hai Kakashi-sensei!" She sad with a happy smile, as both Kakashi and Sasuke could finally be seen. "Ano...sensei why did you bring her?" She asked with a sneer entering her voice.

"She is our prisoner...we can pump her for information, or use her as a bargaining chip against Dotou later" He answered, getting an affirmative mod from Sakura and Sai. "Well since we are all back together and seem to be fine for the most part, we can continue on with the mission...so lets go."

"Hai!" Sai and Sakura said in unison, but just getting the normal grunt and nod from Sasuke, before they began to trek towards Dotou's stronghold.

It took the team longer then expected to travel because of their prisoner, along with the sky beginning to darken while on their way. However their thoughts were set to a complete halt when they rushed into a clearing while closing in on Dotou's estate.

The clearing itself wasn't anything out of the ordinary, what was IN and AROUND the clearing however was. Blood...lots of blood, along with flesh and ripped body parts were strewn all over the clearing like a massacre had just occurred...and whose to say one hadn't? Once the initial shock, awe, disgust, as well as a little bit of Sakura's lunch were lost, the team headed towards a small encampment of samurai which the team just noticed, and recognized them to be the samurai whom attacked Dotou's train earlier.

"Sandayuu-san...what exactly happened here?" Kakashi asked scaring the old man half to death from his abrupt entrance.

"Oh Kakashi-san its just you..." He retorted letting a breathe of relief leave his lips and his hand to loosen it's grip on his sword. "...that...is a long story I'm afraid. You may want to have a seat, and get that girl some medial attention she looks rather sickly from that wound she received."

Kakashi nodded and handed Fubuki over to some medics that were running around doing damage control, though not before telling them she was a prisoner and to not be released. Once she was taken away, the group found a secluded area before resting and let Sandayuu tell his tale.

"Well...to be honest myself and my men who survived don't exactly know happened here. It all seems like a blur, but what I can tell you is that most of what is out there that you saw was once Dotou's personal army that had been culminating in snow for the last few months. Myself and my group were planning on using gorilla tactics to dull down the numbers of the army before we took out the main force. But then, on the first attack something...I don't know what, attacked the army with us. It was...horrifying to watch, but also very elegant at the same time. They moved with a speed and lethal grace I could never fathom a person achieving. They were blurs to us all, one red and one orange. There were only two of them, but they had slain that army like they were simply branches that had to be pushed aside to move forward. The 'Massacre' as many of my men are calling it lasted less then forty minutes...500 Chuunin and Jounin shinobi slain in less then a single hour Kakashi. I don't know what kind of people could do such a thing...but it scares me to the very depths of my soul of what might have happened to us if the 'Bloody Fox Pack' was on their side instead."

"'Bloody Fox Pack'?" Sakura asked curious and horrified of the story but couldn't help but ask the question.

"Hai...you see we designated that name to them because, the moment the killing had ceased, the two stopped moving and looked towards us before they vanished in a blaze of red and purple flames. But their visages will haunt me for the rest of my days. Although they were humanoid in form, they had puffy red and orange tails and ears that reminded me of...Kitsunes oddly enough. But it was their faces...their faces will haunt my dreams forever. They looked like demons, they had slitted eyes, and bloodied fangs. Their expressions were ones of twisted pleasure of what they had just done to the army. I've never seen anyone or anything enjoy killing as much as they appeared to. Once the pair had left...we designated them as the 'Bloody Fox Pack' as a code name for if anytime in the future they are encountered again in Snow Country." He finished taking a long breathe.

"I see...do you know if they will appear later, or will be a threat to us if we continue the mission to save Koyuki-san and take out Dotou?" Kakashi asked, making a mental note to talk to the Hokage about such powerful...things that lurked in the shadows of this land.

"I honestly don't know Kakashi...but if you are asking my opinion I don't think they will hurt us or anyone who are trying to help Koyuki-sama. I know it's strange...but when I looked into their eyes, although seeing the enjoyment they shared from killing. I could swear I saw gentleness as well...like they were only there to kill the army and keep my men safe. Though my guess is as good as yours if that is true but...the fact that they didn't lay a single hand on any of my men when they could have easily wiped us out tells me that I may not be as senile as my men believed when I told them this same thing." He answered while rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Kakashi nodded in understanding. "I suppose without proof, we cannot act any differently about them, so for now this...'Bloody Fox Pack'...will be designated an enemy until we learn their motives. However engaging them is not an option...runaway if you see anyone who fits the description that Sandayuu-san gave...is that understood?" Kakashi ordered in a laid back tone, only getting a nod from his subordinates. "Good...now resupply and get any medical attention that you can...we are leaving for Dotou's castle in thirty minutes so be ready." He finished, before puffing out of existence.

"I don't like this at all...people who look like demon kitsunes...I would guess it to be Naruto since a body has yet to be discovered. But Sandayuu-san said there were two, and that both were in their high twenties if not low thirties. This isn't adding up at all...I will definitely have to report this to Hokage-sama the moment we get back. No mater what this 'Bloody Fox Pack' really is...I have a feeling it isn't going to spell anything good for Konoha." Kakashi mused while sitting on a branch his only visible eye closed in slight concentration.

With Naruto & Natsumi (Dotou's Castle),

to"You know we could always just rush in there, I mean who is left to defend him? We just slaughtered his entire army." Naruto questioned, with a small smirk on his lips remembering the battle, and quite enjoying himself.

"Hai but think of sneaking in there as another form of training Naru-kun. Its easy to go in 'guns a blazin' but it takes REAL skill to infiltrate a place and have no one know you've even been there." Natsumi retorted while licking the last remnants of fresh blood from her fingers.

"I suppose Natsu-chan...and do you really enjoy blood THAT much? I know we can have a rather ravenous bloodlust at times, but do you really have to be so sensual about it? Its reminding me about what you did a few nights ago." He asked with a small chuckle at his joke.

"Hey you weren't complaining back in the forest when I was ready to rip your cloths off and ride you till you begged me to stop." She joked back with a smirk, making him slightly blush and avert his gaze.

"Hai well, who would honestly complain about a goddess wanting you THAT badly from just a bit of blood? Hell the only reason I denied you was cause Koyuki-chan needs our help right now." He admitted, while trying to covertly readjust his 'tightening' pants.

"Heh you're just lucky you got that excuse out in time my Foxy-sama...or else you'd be the one calling ME 'sama' right now." She cooed against his ear, making his pants tighten even more.

"Hai well...our 'fun' can wait until Koyuki-chan is safe."

"Hai...we should get going before these Konoha shinobi get here and just become a liability." She concurred, before they both vanish with only a small gust of wind being picked up from their speed.

Naruto had of course been right on the money when it came to the protection of the castle. Apparently Dotou put all his eggs in one basket when he gathered his army. Leaving only the barest of minimum security at his castle making it quite easy for the demon pair to make it into his castle undetected. They had to take out some of the guards that were strategically placed however, but still an easy task for those of their level of skill. No sooner had they gotten within the castle walls were they looking at the giant double doors of Dotou's inner most sanctuary...his throne room. The pair ripped the doors off their hinges with little more then a push of their hands, and quickly ran into the room.

"Ah I was wondering when you two would finally show up, I wouldn't expect those Konoha fools to realize what is going on so my only real threat was you two when I learned you betrayed me." A rather irate looking Dotou stated, standing in front of his throng with Koyuki in one arm and a kunai pointed at her jugular with the other.

"We didn't betray you Dotou...because we were never loyal to you in the first place." Natsumi said scoffing at the man's arrogance at thinking that just because he allowed Naruto to be trained they were automatically loyal to him.

"I suppose that is...technically...true. You never did swear allegiance to me, but that is a moot point now. However what isn't is my threat that if you don't leave my plans alone, and leave this place to never return well..." He let the sentence hang, before sliding the kunai a few inches again Koyuki's throat causing a few streams of blood to flow from the slightly deep cut.

"Well Dotou...considering that your only bargaining chip against us is there, I suggest you think of the consequences of what any misfortunes that happen to befall Koyuki-hime will result in." Naruto spoke, making his ultimatum quite clear to the snow Daimyou. "However since you did give us some entertainment with your little army...I'll make you a deal. We'll have a duel, you against me. If I win you give Koyuki-hime to us, and after that do whatever you like. But if you win, you'll keep Koyuki-hime and we will leave you be forever. Do we have an accord?" He offered, allowing Dotou to think over his options.

"Hai...I agree to the terms you set Arashi, however I have two stipulations to add. My first if that you are not allowed to use your demonic chakra, only your natural chakra...it would be quite the easy fight if you could. And my second stipulation if that if I win you must relinquish Natsumi to me, to become my personal slave." He finished, leering at the vixen while licking his lips, obviously stripping her naked with his eyes.

Naruto let out a primal growl, before feeling a warm hand on his shoulder. He looked to see Natsumi with her own grin on her face nodding at him. Although he didn't like the idea of losing them both, if Natsumi had faith in his abilities then he would too and let his growling subside.

"Very well...pick a place for the duel...we will follow" He finally relented.

Dotou nodded in compliance before reaching into his back pocket for another kunai and threw that against the ceiling before the kunai exploded and a large hole in the ceiling appeared.

"Follow" Dotou ordered, before strange wings made of metal and what looked like chakra exploded from the man's back, launching him into the air through the ceiling, with the demon pair jumping through the roof following him behind on foot.

With Team 7,

Not ten minutes later did Team 7 appear in the now wrecked throne room of Dotou. The team had heard the the explosion back in the samurai encampment and were concerned knowing its place of origin.

"It seems he got away" Sai obviously stated in his usual tone.

"For now...but we will find him..." Kakashi reassured, biting his lip and pressed his hand on the floor. "...Kuchiyose no Jutsu!"

A moderate puff of smoke erupted from the summoning seal, before a pack of eight odd looking dogs appeared in a circle.

"Whats up Kakashi?" The smallest dog asked.

"Pakkun I need you and the others to find any human male scents in this room...the strongest and most frequent one should be Dotou the one we are looking for." Kakashi commanded, before his nindogs commenced their objective.

Almost ten minutes passed, before the dogs gathered together in front of their summoner.

"Well Kakashi the boys and I have talked and we think we've found the scent. But there is something else we've smelled that I think you should know." Pakkun explained and seeing the bored expression of his summoner knew to continue. "Other then this man Dotou's overwhelming scent...there were two other strange scents. Both reminding us of kitsunes, and they are fresh...here not more then thirty minutes ago and seemed to have followed Dotou."

"What!? The 'Bloody Fox Pack' was here!? What do they want with Dotou to not only decimate his entire shinobi army without restraint but to attack him in his own castle?" Kakashi mused worriedly to himself.

"Very well arigato Pakkun...that information is quite interesting. But we can think on that later...right now we need to find Koyuki-hime quickly." He explained to his canine companions.

"Hai, follow us then, they have a good half an hour on us already." The little dog retorted before all the nindog and Team 7 were off into the woods following the scents.

With Naruto & Natsumi,

The demon pair raced on foot, while keeping a skyward view of Dotou, although the demons had never gone this far north in Snow Country they could tell Dotou wasn't bringing them into a trap. Even even if he was...they would just destroy it anyway...nothing would stop them from saving Koyuki from her uncle.

Another few minutes of flashing scenery went by until the pair rushed through the end of the forest to come across a gigantic valley. The valley was nothing special other then the sheer size of it, it stretched for a few miles, with a mountain range seeming to encase the area like a bowl. One strange thing however was that, there appeared to be eight massive black monoliths standing in the center of the valley where Dotou was heading. It reminded the pair of how ancient methods of summoning were done. Dotou landed with a small stomp on the ground in the middle of the valley, with the pair soon there as well. The snow Daimyou unceremoniously threw Koyuki behind him, and no sooner was picked up by Natsumi and by Naruto's side once more.

"I thought we had a deal Arashi? Do you have no honor when it comes to a duel, even a shinobi one?" Dotou asked with narrowed eyes.

"Its not my style to not hold up my end of the bargain when a deal is struck Dotou, we are not leaving. Natsu-chan is just keeping Koyuki-chan out of harms way. Should you win they will both be given to you as agreed upon" Naruto retorted.

"I see...I'm rather surprised to know that some shinobi have kept their code of honor. Either you are confident that such a liability won't cost you in the future, or you are just holding on to a child's dream."

"Hardly Dotou, I think having honor is one thing that makes me a better shinobi then you or anyone else. But this talk is rather pointless...and I'm sure the Konoha shinobi are on their way by now so if you don't want me to use my demonic chakra to beat you I suggest we begin" He finished getting into his comfortable and usual taijutsu stance he learned from Natsumi.

"Very well...when this kunai hits the ground..." The older man answered while throwing a rusted kunai into the air.

The next moments seemed to slow down to Koyuki, the kunai just headed for the ground while her uncle and Naruto stood perfectly still in their respective stances. The second the kunai hit the ground both shinobi launched at each other with only a small kick up of snow to even know they were there at all. Rather loud sounds of flesh being pummeled permeated the area, yet no vision of the two could be seen as they fought...at least to Koyuki. Natsumi however was watching in mild amusement over the fight so far.

"Hm...seems Naru-kun wants to play with Dotou a bit before beating him, he hasn't even used his super strength while landing blows. But I still have to admit had Naru-kun not been trained by me and fought him again, I'd dare saw Dotou would completely crush him...not bad for a Frankenstein-ish lecher." She thought, before visibly flinching at the right hook Dotou just gave Naruto.

Once Naruto recovered from the punch he jumped back, as did Dozou before the snow Daimyou began sealing.

"Hyoton: Haryuu Mouko (Ice Style: Destruction Dragon Fierce Tiger)!" He yelled as five large ice tigers erupted from the snow and gave chase after Naruto's currently retreating form.

"This guy is better then I gave him credit for, if I didn't have such a high pain tolerance thanks to Konoha and Natsu-chan's training, some of those blows would have hurt." Naruto thought while jumping into the air.

"HA HA I got you now!" Dotou screamed sending his tigers into the air to intercept the evasionless Naruto.

"We'll you got SOEMTHING alright, but it certainly wasn't me." A voice called out, that was closer to the ground, making Dotou look down to see a smiling Naruto who had just finished his own hand seals. "Fuuton: Daitoppa (Wind Style: Great Breakthrough)!"

Dotou has no option but to release his concentration on his jutsu, letting it drop so he could run out of the way from the great wind jutsu raging towards him. However he did get his answer as to what happened to Naruto, when right before the tigers turned into snow they ripped through the Naruto in the air making it puff out of existence.

"Tsh...Kage Bushin...I should have guessed with how often that damn girl Fubuki mentioned him using it to train. Seems I can't go as easy on him as I thought I could afford to, if I do I'll end up losing more then just this duel." The snow Daimyou thought grinding his teeth in frustration.

"Not bad Arashi...but it seems you've proven to me that I shouldn't continue to hold back against you so be prepared." He yelled across the field while shedding his coat and shirt to reveal his own odd chakra armor that all three of his bodyguards had also worn...only this one seemed to be more complete then the rest, while covering his entire torso and upper body, save for his biceps.

"Good...I was hoping you were better then this." Naruto said with a grin...personally enjoying this battle greatly.

Naruto dashed towards his opponent, noticing that Dotou had already began hand sealing.

"Damn." Naruto thought increasing his speed trying to get a hit on his opponent before he finished.

Unfortunately for Naruto, Dotou seemed like a new man when we stopped holding back, and his hand sealing speed increased greatly, actually finishing before Naruto could get there.

"Hyoton: Souryuu Boufuusetsu (Ice Style: Twin Dragon Blizzard)!" He yelled, the high level concentration of chakra for the justu caused Naruto's curiosity to over power his fighting senses and made him stop to see the jutsu.

"Baka" Natsumi mumbled under her breathe at Naruto's reaction...though she mentally wanted to see the jutsu as well, at least to sate her 'foxy' curiosity.

Dotou's concentration ceased as he outstretched his arms to his side, when two midnight colored dragons erupted from his arms and shot towards Naruto's position like a train.

"Baka" Naruto mentally berated himself for stopping his assault before, but knew nothing could be done in so little time, and just crossed his arms in front of him in a defensive pose, as the twin dragons pummeled him into the freezing cold lake below, while upchucking large chucks of ice.

"Seems even Arashi couldn't stand up to me..." Dotou laughed staring at the pair of women and walking nonchalantly towards his prizes, only twenty-five yards away from them did he speak again. "Now as a rewards for my hard work..." He paused to stared at the emotionless looking vixen before continuing. "...Natsumi I want you to come over here, get on your knees and use that mouth and tongue you seem to love to talk with so much for a much better purpose...sucking my co..." He was about to order but stopped as a rumbling directly below him began.

The rumbling began to grow, as the ice under the snow Daimyou began to crack and shift. Dotou jumped back away from the pair of women just in time to evade a large ice dragon that erupted from the frozen lake. The dragon soon stopped it's rampage and a small object jumped out of the hole it created.

"Damn that is fucking cold!" Naruto said while shivering, before cycling his chakra in his coils at a quick rate to warm his body faster.

"You take too damn long Naru-kun! If he had actually made me do that I swear...NO SEX FOR A MONTH!" Natsumi screamed, Naruto had no idea how degrading and infuriating is was for Natsumi to listen to Dotou talk to her...HER, the Queen of all demons in such a disrespectful manner...like some kind of prostitute or slave.

Naruto visibly stiffened at his mate's threat. Although Naruto still didn't consider himself a pervert...he could never lie about the fact that he loved sex with Natsumi. After only a short time of their relationship, he realized that sex with her, or more precisely a LACKTHEREOF was a vice for him. He didn't know what caused it, could be his hormones in overdrive thanks to being part demon now, or the fact that she actually loved him...HIM of all people. But he soon found out that if they didn't make love ATLEAST three times a week, something inside him made him feel completely empty, dejected and completely alone. Like he had felt back in the village and would go into a slight depression.

Neither understood why he reacted in such a manner when it came to sex, but neither also minded the requirement to keep him happy. In truth Naruto would confess in all honestly that Natsumi loved the sex more then he did. However even with that thought in mind when she made the current threat and in that tone, part of him feared she wasn't kidding. After Naruto began to get some semblance of control over himself again, he quickly 'shunshin'ed behind Natsumi and wrapped his arms around her waist in a loving embrace, and amorously nibbled on her fox ears which he learned through 'experience' were very sensitive for her.

"Gomennasai my Beni-kisai it won't happen again." He apologized in a huskily whisper in her ear, causing her whole body to slightly tremble from his nibbling and hot breathe.

Her answer was just a heavy moan only meant for his ears and a crimson blush, before he left her and 'shunshin'ed back into the battle ground.

"Damn you Foxy-sama...using my ears to get me all hot and bothered so I'd forgive you...but I'll get my revenge soon enough!" The vixen concluded, with a hungry leer at her mate, and the blush on her cheeks from his actions moments ago.

"Well I'm glad you got that out of your system Arashi...because after this battle that'll be the last time you'll ever touch her in that or ANY way." Dotou said, mentally seething at Naruto's intimate action's with Natsumi...and to add salt to his 'ego' wound he could easily tell she enjoyed what he did.

"If the Konoha shinobi are any good, I'm sure they are following us...so we should end this soon." Naruto said, with a sadistic but also content smile, sadistic because he was in the middle of a great fight, and content because he could still taste his mate on his tongue, and enjoyed her taste fully.

"I suppose you're right...shame we couldn't finished this in a more 'final' way but things don't always end the way we want. Now prepare yourself!" Dotou finished, as he began a set of hand seals that were quite familiar to Naruto...they did send him to the bottom of the lake after all.

Naruto decided that now was the perfect chance to test out his father's infamous jutus in a 'real' battle. Sure he handled kage bushins easily enough but a real battle was completely different. Naruto slowly reached behind his back into his shinobi pouch and grabbed his father's 'special' kunai. He prepared the single hand sign that was required to activate the jutsu. And it couldn't have been at a better time either...because Dotou just finished calling upon his 'Souryuu Boufuusetsu' and the dragons were already shooting out of the snow Daimyou's palms. Naruto activated the 'shiki' (rite) on the three-pronged kunai and flicked his wrist launching the kunai towards Dotou. Dotou saw the odd kunai, but paid no mind to it, by the trajectory of the weapon Dotou could tell it wouldn't even skewer him, it would land harmlessly in front of him...no harm done.

"Fool" Naruto thought, noticing Dotou's calculating look at the kunai before it stretched into a maniacal grin seeing it wouldn't hit him.

"What are you going to do now Arashi!? You are all the way over there, and haven't even begun any hand signs! While my jutsu is already on a crash coarse with your soon to be corpse!" Dotou shouted while laughing maniacally.

"If only this fool knew WHO he was really up against...I really doubt he would be laughing right now." Natsumi mentally laughed, knowing this battle was already over.

"Thats simple Dotou..." Naruto retorted with a pause, noticing the dragon jutsu was nearly upon him, before his right hand flexed and formed a 'cup', as purple chakra began gathering onto the palm, and a few seconds later formed a ball of swirling chakra. "...I'm going to beat you." He finished before the next moment he was crouching safely underneath the snow Daimyou.

"HOW!?" The shocked man asked, until he saw a faint orange discoloration in the air, going from where Naruto used to be to where he now was, that revelation hit him like a tone of bricks. "Y...yo...yondaime!?" He yelled, his face completely frightened beyond words recognizing that infamous jutsu, his body completely unresponsive, as his dragon jutsu just kept on moving in a straight line with no end in sight.

"Ah so you know of the 'Hiraishin no jutsu' and and it's only user...well until I was born anyway. Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto...sochi of the 'Yellow Flash'." Naruto introduced, enjoying the complete surprise and horror that was Dotou's face, before taking an unconscious step back. "Sorry Dotou but our duel isn't over quite yet...I still have one more jutsu to show you and I'm sure that with the information you have now...you'll know which one it is..." Naruto's face could be cut in half with the smirk that was now plastered on it, as Dotou's eyes widened even more, silently telling Naruto he know what the jutsu in his hand was. "...thats right..." He confirmed Dotou's fears, before uppercutting the purple ball of swirling chakra into the man's chest. "...RASENGAN!"

Blood rained down around Naruto, as the remains of his opponent's twisted corpse flew into the atmosphere from the force of the jutsu. Naruto wasted no time in moving towards a hole in the lake and began to wipe off the copious amounts of blood that now stained his clothing, hair, and his entire right arm and shoulder. While he was cleaning up both Koyuki and Natsumi walked towards the victor.

"Impressive Naru-kun, a well fought battle...I especially liked the ending." Natsumi congratulated in a happy voice, with a glimmer in her eye from all the blood.

"Are you alright Naruto-kun?" Koyuki questioned.

Although she had seen many scenes in movies with gore, seeing the real ting was a whole other story. The moment the first surges of blood sprayed from Dotou's chest cavity she had to look away or risk losing the contents of her stomach.

"Arigato Natsu-chan, and hai I'm fine...winded but ok Koyuki-chan. Dotou was a decent opponent, that 'Souryuu Boufuusetsu' packs a nasty punch. I would have liked to fought him for longer but time wouldn't allow it since I can sense that the Konoha shinobi will be here in a few five minutes."

"They followed us all the way out here?" Koyuki asked rather surprised.

"Hai...after all YOU are their mission. So its only natural that they wouldn't give up until they saved you or found your corpse." Natsumi answered, before turning back to Naruto. "Naru-kun...we should leave soon before those four get any closer."

"Hai...Koyuki-chan when Kakashi asks who saved you...would you mind saying that it was the 'Bloody Fox Pack'? And please don't tell him what we look like or our real names. Just say that you were unconscious during the fight until we woke you after Dotou was killed and we wore masks alright? I can explain my reasons later but for now can you do this?"

Koyuki's brows furrowed at being out of the loop so much. "Ano...hai...but, when will I see you two again? I mean I would like some questions answered like what the hell is going on as soon as possible if you don't mind."

"Don't worry...I'm sure your people will have a festival or something to celebrate your inauguration as Daimyou of snow. We will see you again then. However if you absolutely need us, send Sandayuu-san, he knows where we can be found." He answered back with a smile, making her smile too.

"Hai!" She spoke before on impulse hugged Naruto and the Natsumi both as a 'thank you' for saving her so many times, but also just as a 'see you later' as friends.

The demon pair smiled at their friend before vanishing within a shroud of red and purple flames. Barely two minutes went by before Team 7 showed up rushing out of the depths of the snow-capped forest. Kakashi immediate sprinted to Koyuki's side with a kunai in hand.

"Koyuki-san where is Dotou!?" He asked with his head swiveling, before something dropped from the sky with a squishy crunch landing on the frozen lake.

"He is dead...tha...thats what is...left of hi...him" She answered in a shaky voice.

"Who killed him?" Sasuke asked, annoyed that he hadn't had a chance to fight a decent enemy this entire mission.

"They called themselves the 'Bloody Fox Pack'."

"Them...AGAIN!?" Sasuke raged...he was getting tired of this 'gang' taking all his battles...first Dotou's entire shinobi army and now Dotou himself...he needed more shinobi experience under his belt if he ever hoped to accomplish his ambitions.

"Its ok Sasuke-kun...we've completed the mission at least" Sakura reasoned trying to calm the raging boy.

"The mission may have been complete...but it was certainly not by us Sakura. Other then the boat fight, this 'Bloody Fox Pack' beat us at every turn..." Kakashi stated before turning to the overly distraught Koyuki. "Koyuki-san...I know this is difficult...but did you see their faces or any distinguishable markings on them so that we can recognize them later in case they become a threat to Snow or Konoha?" He asked in a soft manner not wanting to upset her.

"Gomen Kakashi-san...they both had masks on their faces, and only told me to tell you who stopped Dotou before leaving soon after. I...I was unconscious during the fight gomen."

"Tsh...so they are trying to mock us that they did our mission for us huh? Well if I find them we'll see who is the stronger." Sasuke huffed.

"Nonetheless we should get Koyuki-san to safety...team triangle formation! Sai take point, Sakura you have left, Sasuke right. Take her back to the samurai's base...I need to check something out." He ordered but let his last sentence words on deaf ears.

His subordinates obeyed his orders and trudged off back into the forest towards Dotou's castle and the samurai base. Meanwhile Kakashi walked over to analyze Dotou's corpse...or what was left of it anyway.

"Which ever one of them did this doesn't much care for finesse." He stated offhandedly, noticing the torn flesh, and oddly ripped up intestines that were actually able to stay inside of Dozou's lower torso and legs. "It reminds me of my Raikiri...just different, the jutsu used was like a blender. But the power of the jutsu combined with the trust of the delivery was so strong that it completely ripped off his upper body instead of just leaving a gaping hole like jutsu would have. If Minato-sensei was still alive...I'd say this would be his handiwork with his Rasengan...but since that isn't the case..." The copy-nin's words died as calculations entered his mind, flashes of this mission flooding his head with information and possible clues. "...I know I will have to tell Hokage-sama about this...but would he really want to know the theory I pieced together of who...at least one of the 'Bloody Fox Pack' might be? He is already depressed enough that we can't find any trace of him. But this is too important to ignore and not mention. If Naruto really is alive and able to harness jutsus this powerful...I'm afraid that he might become a big threat to Konoha, and precautions must be made for the village if such a day comes where he would take his rightful vengeance upon us." Kakashi finished his monologue, before sealing Dotou's corpse within a scroll and ran off towards the direction his team went.

Four Months Later,

Its been four long months since the coup d'etat to over throw Dotou ended. And Kazahana Koyuki regaining her rightful place as Daimyou of Snow Country. However only the capitol of the country really knew the coup ever happened. It wasn't until now did the rest of snow realize that Dotou was overthrown and Koyuki was now their ruler...at least unofficially anyway. Koyuki's inauguration into her new station had been put on hold until recently for a few reasons.

The first being that the 'new' government had to find and get rid of any and all 'loose ends' related to Dotou's administration. Which took some time because of these individuals going into hiding after he was killed. Also the castle that was to be Koyuki's had been mostly destroyed during the coup, so they had to wait until it was completely repaired to even think of giving the young beauty her rightful office as ruler. While this occurred the the movie crew and Koyuki were able to make a fantastic ending to the movie they were shooting, before the movie crew decided to leave snow and edit the movie before it's release to the different nations later that year.

Now however all the loose ends were taken care of and the preparations were finally ready to give Koyuki what was rightfully hers. Within one of the old Imperial castle grounds in the capitol city was the place where they had decided to make the celebration so all of snow could attend and see their 'true' leader after almost two decades. The ceremony went off without a hitch, with Koyuki in her official feudal lord garb which was a rather unique but formal kimono which looked strange to most. However she pulled it off with grace, elegance and beauty...if the drools of the men in the audience were any indication.

She recited the oath to office of a feudal lord without missing a step, like she was born for the role...probably because she was. Once all the formalities had been finished and she was officially crowned Daimyou of Snow Country, the celebration of their new ruler commenced. The celebration lasted for the entire day, as the populace enjoyed food, drink, and the company of their fellow citizens. Koyuki along with Team 7 who had decided to stay for the celebration at her behest, also enjoyed the festivities as they went around to meet the different important people in snow, such as the newly formed council, different delegates of other nations and the like.

The celebration waned as the sun began to set making the sky a beautiful flourish of all different colors of the rainbow painted across it. The citizens and delegates began their different treks to their respective homes, most in a happy, drunken stupor. Koyuki herself decided to have one final chat with Team 7 inside her castle before they left for Konoha, since she thought it might be the final time she would see most of them.

"Are you sure you and your team don't want to rest for the night and head out in the morning?" She offered with a smile.

"Hai...while we appreciate Snow's hospitality, I'm afraid that with everything thats happened on this mission...Hokage-sama should learn about it as soon as possible. Luckily for us there is one last boat ferry out of snow in an hour." Kakashi answered with his own smile though you couldn't quite see it behind his mask.

"I see...well please use any means you find to your liking to get there quickly and safely from the castle. Do not hesitate to ask for whatever it is you might need."

"Arigato Koyuki-hime" Sakura said in a cheery tone.

"I'd like any scrolls you might have on 'Hyoton' jutsu actually." Sasuke requested, in an unconsciously agitated tone...still pissed about this 'Bloody Fox Pack' appearing during the mission.

Koyuki looked at the dark-haired boy with a quizzical look on her face, before she began to sweat drop realizing that he was serious. Kakashi laughed lightly to disarm the situation and placed a hand on Sasuke's shoulder before speaking.

"Gomen about Sasuke-kun here Koyuki-hime, he is a bit on edge after hearing about that 'Bloody Fox Pack' that is running around snow. But he knows that is disrespectful to ask for jutsu scrolls of a different nation without good reason, nor something of equal value in return." He explained, seeing Koyuki nod in agreement, but not her eyes since they were looking away as if trying to hide something.

"Ah I see, gomen about not being of better help to discern their identities Kakashi-san" She lied with a saddened voice...she wasn't considered one of the best actresses of her generation for nothing after all.

"Maa maa, you couldn't help it Koyuki-hime, no need to worry. Although if I may, my team and I would like to take a trunk back to the harbor. We are rather tired and the rest would do us good."

"Of course, of course..." She answered, clapping her hands, before a maid entered the room shortly after. "...Akane-san please see to it that a truck and driver are prepared for these Konoha shinobi for their departure to the harbor." She ordered

Akane bowed lowly, "Hai Koyuki-hime it shall be as you wish!" She agreed, before she remembered something and pulled out of her maid uniform pocket a large manila envelope. "Ano...Koyuki-hime this came in the mail today. I had kept it until the celebration calmed down so you could read it at your leisure." She explained placing it in Koyuki's hands, bowed and left the room before closing the door.

Koyuki, curious as to its contents was about to open it before she realized she still had guests. "I hope you don't mind..." She asked, getting nods from the four before opening the envelope and pulled out a large stack of papers. "Oh...it seems to be a script for another movie...wonder if I can handle being an actress and a leader of a country at the same time" She rhetorically asked with a laugh placing the script on the table in front of her.

Curiosity getting the better of them, the four leaned in and looked at the cover paper, which appeared to have the title, and story writer of the movie on it.

"Icha Icha Paradise: The Movie...Written by: Jiraiya of the Sannin" Sakura said out loud.

After reading it Sakura recalled someone she knew that read something that looked like the title. After a few moments of contemplation realization hit her.

"Ano...Kakashi-sensei isn't that the title of that perverted manga series you religiously read?" She asked before turning to see Kakashi's face look like he was just punched in the gut...his eye wide open and his mouth gaping or at least that is what it looked like with his mask..

"T...tha...thats...t...the...sc...script...for the Ic...Icha...Icha...Par...Paradise...Movie!" He stuttered out, never expecting to see the holiest of grails for perverts less then three feet from him.

"Hn...seems only porn can get a emotional reaction out of Kakashi." Sasuke joked offhandedly, of which the rest of the group looked at him like he had grown a second head...it wasn't often that Uchiha Sasuke even came close to making a joke.

"Hai well...I have no idea of I can even think about starring in this. I'd have to discuss it with the council and read it first. Its rather risqué for my tastes but we'll see I suppose." Koyuki said, slightly laughing at Kakashi's reaction.

Kakashi soon regained his composure, getting giggles and snorts from the other occupants of the room, before he looked at his watch.

"Gomen Koyuki-hime, but my team and I should get going to the harbor lest we be late and miss it." Kakashi said, before Team 7 stood up.

"Hai, by now the truck and driver should be at the front of the castle waiting for you. Have a save trip and give Hokage-sama my thanks for such great shinobi as my body guards" She responded with a smile.

"Hai...I'll be sure to do that Koyuki-hime. Be safe, and take care, I know you will do a fine job as leader of snow, Ja ne!" He said as the four bowed in respect to the new ruler and quietly left the room leaving her alone.

Koyuki sat back down, when she noticed the flames of the candles lighting the room flicker. She looked back up to where Team 7 had just been sitting, to see both Naruto and Natsumi in their 'true' forms sitting down, causing her to jump slightly.

"Please don't do that!" She yelled, with a hand clutching her shirt above her heart trying to slow her erratic breathing.

The two chuckled gently. "Gomen Koyuki-chan...or should I say '-sama'?" Naruto questioned with a smirk.

"I think after whats happened we are past formalities, don't you agree Arashi-kun, Natsumi-chan?" She asked with a smile getting nods in response, before pouring her two new visitors some tea. "Were you here the entire time?"

"Hai..." Natsumi answered before taking a sip of tea. "...wow...this is really good!"

"Its snow's main export, and economy booster 'Winter Dew Tea'...many people say its the best tea in the world." She answered with pride taking a sip herself and sighed in relaxation.

"So, you think you're going to take the lead part in that movie? You certainly have the body for it..." Natsumi spoke nonchalantly, making Koyuki spit up some of her tea at the vixen's bluntness. "...don't you agree Ara-kun?" She asked her mate, now making him spit up his own tea at the question.

Natsumi couldn't help but laugh at the two, who here now blushing...foxes were known to be pranksters after all.

"I've learned a long time ago that those kinds of questions will get me killed...or castrated" Naruto said seriously before taking another sip of tea.

"Aw...you're no fun Ara-kun...well besides in bed. Aaannnddd...I'll murder anyone who even thinks about taking away MY eight-inch love toy!" She answered back with a large smirk, seeing the blush on his face deepen, and a new blush creep on Koyuki's cheeks from the new 'info' she just heard about the orange-haired hanyou in front of her.

"Eight inches..." Koyuki thought...her mind quickly going down a certain 'gutter'.

"Arigato for the compliment Natsumi-chan, but I'm not sure as I said. Besides imagining what men will do while watching it in private is a bit...disturbing...even if it is an ego boost." She answered giggling a bit at the end.

"Can't argue with you there...I can't tell you how many times I've had males try to sneak a peek at me...and sometimes worse, even in my demon form too" Natsumi said shuddering at the memories, making her mate and friend laugh.

"Hai us ladies sure have it rough"

"You know I'm still here right?" Naruto asked playfully annoyed.

"Hai...but just sit there and be our 'eye-candy' while we have some 'girl' talk..." Natsumi answered, snickering at seeing Naruto look down like he was just being tossed aside. "...and although more girl talk would be nice, but I believe you had questions you wish answered correct Koyuki-chan?" She finished now in a semi-serious tone.

"Hai...ano...well, really its just wanting to know who you and are why you came to snow." She asked in a low voice.

"Do you think we should tell her the complete truth Naru-kun?" Natsumi mentally asked him.

"Well she already knows we are both at least part demon, and she has kept her word so far at keeping our secret...I think we should trust her. But if things go south...well I guess Snow Country will have to find another leader."

"Very Well Naru-kun"

Natsumi performed a quick set of hand seals before a red flash encased the room. "Onipou: Otofugen Shouheki no jutsu (Demon Art: Sound Silencing Barrier Technique)!"

"Ok well...lets start from the beginning Koyuki-chan..." Naruto began before telling the pair's new friend their life's story.

It was early the next morning when Naruto had finished his story, and Koyuki to her credit didn't freak out once. Well she did angrily slam her hands on the table when she heard about the abuse he had to endure before he met Natsumi and the situation with his mother...but nothing more then that. By the end, Koyuki seemed happier to know her two friends better, she honestly never knew someone could have had such a tough life, and still come out the way Naruto did, even with the help of a demon queen by your side. The trio stood up and stretched their sore limbs, before the pair set up their Onipou genjutsu.

"So what are your plans now? you going to stay in snow and continue to train?" Koyuki asked out of curiosity.

"No...we've spent two years in snow, I think its time to moved on, and get Naru-kun more training...I was thinking of going back to Fire Country since we had to skip Katon jutsu so we wouldn't get caught." Natsumi said more to both of them then just Koyuki herself.

"You really think thats the best idea Natsu-chan? I mean I can just learn Katon jutus from you here ne?" Naruto asked, apprehension lacing his words.

"Hai...although I do know a great deal of Katon jutsu, you should still learn the basics in the country known for that element. Besides with how you are now not many people could stop you if we were caught so there is really nothing to worry about. Plus we knew one day we'd be heading back there Naru-kun." She answered in a warm tone, that made him relax.

"Hai, right as usual Natsu-chan"

During their interaction Koyuki was having an inner conflict with herself at something that the snow council had discussed with her in the four months that the castle was being rebuilt. The council wished to start their own hidden shinobi village. But they needed a good foundation to start recruitment and training shinobi. As well as a Kage to control the shinobi along wide the Daimyou. Although the council stated they would control the shinobi for a time...a Kage would be needed as soon as a good enough candidate was found. And in Koyuki's opinion, the best candidate for the job was standing right in front of her.

"Ano...Naruto-kun, Natsumi-chan?" She interrupted the pair's discussion with a shaky voice.

"Hai? What is it Koyuki-chan?" Naruto answered looking slightly concerned for his friend's uneasiness.

"Ano...I know you have future training plans, and I don't wish to impede on them, but there is something serious I wish to ask you. Well more directed at Naruto-kun, but it will effect you as well Natsumi-chan."

"Hm...what is it?" Natsumi asked, interested to hear what the blue haired woman wanted to know.

"Well in the last four months the snow council and I have had several meetings confirming plans to start a hidden village in Snow Country. I agreed to this, hoping that it would make our country blossom in th future and not have to depend on other countries for protect. Unfortunately most of us don't know how to start a shinobi village. So we kind of hoped that you could help us in this endeavor. Not only that but we must also find a shinobi to be the villages Kage, and after getting to know you as seeing your strength with my own eyes I would like to offer you...Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto the position of the Shodaime Yukikage (Snow Shadow)..." She paused for a second, but then continued. "...you do not have to answer me now of course. I could never expect an answer to such an important question so soon. But please think about it, and even if not anytime soon, if in the future you decide to take the offer...it will be open to you."

The demon pair were utterly shocked at Koyuki's question. Neither would have ever expected for her to have asked Naruto to become a kage... maybe try to help start the hidden village of snow...but to be it's kage? It took the pair a few moments to collect their thoughts, and although Natsumi had their answer decided to let Naruto answer.

"Arigato for your faith in me and my abilities as well as for the opportunity to become the Shodaime Yukikage..." Naruto paused while bowing respectfully. "...but I think I will need to hold off on answering. Although the offer is appreciated and quite tempting...there are more things I still need to learn, as well as very personal matters I need to take care of. However, if once those items are dealt with and I feel confident that I can efficiently lead a shinobi village...I will be back to take up the charge of Yukikage." Naruto finished in a serious voice still bowing.

Koyuki smiled at Naruto's seriousness at the situation, and was just glad that he was considering the job. She truly believed that he would be a great leader for snow. But for now she would simply have to wait until HE felt ready, and patience was something she had large quantities of.

"Hai...arigato for both your honesty and consideration of the position Naruto-kun" She said now bowing to him slightly. "However, even if you don't have an answer please don't be a stranger ne?" She asked with a cute smile.

"Hai hai" He answered with his own smile.

"Was there anything else Koyuki-chan? If not I think we should all get some rest, our story took a rather long time" Natsumi said, noting the rising sun against the mountains out the window.

"Hai that was all...and you are right, but I'm glad you told me...arigato for that."

"You showed us we could trust you Koyuki-chan and we decided to trust you with our past, and secrets" Naruto answered.

"Hai" She answered unable to hide her yawning.

Natsumi snickered at Koyuki's failed attempt at hiding her exhaustion. "We should go."

"Alright, have a safe trip you two. And remember don't be a stranger in snow ok? We will always be open to you both"

"Hai/Hai...Arigato/Arigato" The pair said in unison, before a red and purple flame engulfed then both, leaving no trace of them.

"Those two really are something..." Koyuki stated offhandedly, before leaving the room to get some well needed rest.

One Week Later,

Hokage's Office,

Sarutobi, was furiously working on his worst enemy...paperwork, when the door to his office opened revealing Team 7 and their Jounin sensei.

"Team 7, reporting in Hokage-sama!" Kakashi boredly.

Sarutobi smiled at the returning group. "Ah welcome back you four, I hope Yukie and the movie crew weren't too much trouble" He inquired.

"No they were no trouble at all" Kakashi answered, while discreetly signaling to the Hokage they needed to talk...in private.

"Good good, well you three can go home and get some well deserved rest. Good job on a successful mission...I'll need to talk to Kakashi-san here for the debriefing. Dismissed!" Sarutobi ordered.

The moment the door closed, Kakashi put up a silencing justu and took a seat looking rather bothered.

"Hm...a silencing jutsu eh...the mission wasn't as easy as you said, was it Kakashi?" Sarutobi asked in a serious tone.

"No it wasn't...but thats not the problem..." He let the statement hang in the air.

Sarutobi quirked a brow. "Oh? And what was a bigger problem then the mission?"

"Uzumaki Naruto..." Kakashi simply stated, seeing different emotions run through the aged Hokage's face.

"I think I'll need a smoke for this..." He sighed out, letting Kakashi begin his recount of the mission in snow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.
30.1K 355 11
Meiko Uzumaki was many things. A prankster, an orphan, a jinchuriki. But she was not a fool. She was a maelstrom. She was a storm waiting to be unlea...
70.5K 837 10
As always Naruto finds himself getting brutally beaten by the villagers of Konoha when he awakens something... something that leads him out of the Vi...
225K 3.7K 44
God-naruto. The story of naruto uzumaki the ultimate ninja and the unbreakable force. [Naruto x tayuya x femkyuubi x kaguya x temari x oc uzumaki ]