Ascension of the Kitsune by W...

By shiriochi

Naruto finds out the horrible truth about his family, leading him to the Kyuubi. Watch as the elemental natio... More

Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: Abandonment
Chapter 3: A Legend is born
Chapter 4: Training: Year 1
Chapter 5: Training: Year 2
Chapter 6: Training: Year 3
Chapter 7: Training: Year 4
Chapter 8: Training: Year 5
Chapter 9: Training: Year 6
Chapter 10: The Return
Chapter 11: Wave's Current (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Wave's Current (Part 2)
Chapter 13: Meetings
Chapter 14: Chuunin Exams (Part 1)
Chapter 15: Meeting the Neko
Chapter 16: Chuunin Exams (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Chuunin Exams (Part 3)
Chapter 18: Chuunin Exams (Part 3 - Continued)
Chapter 19: Chuunin Exams (FINAL)
Chapter 20: Invasion!
Chapter 21: Family Reunion
Chapter 22: Heroic Victims
Chapter 23: Of Rescues . . .
Chapter 24: . . . & Goodbyes
Chapter 25: Three Long Years
Chapter 26: The Fourth Great Shinobi War (Part 1)
Chapter 27: The Fourth Great Shinobi War (Final)
Chapter 28: Spoils of War
Chapter 29: The Return Home
Chapter 30: Epilogue

Chapter 2: A 'Friend' Emerges

5.7K 113 18
By shiriochi

Four Years Later: (October 10th),

A young boy could be seen running through the moonlit streets of Konoha exhausted beyond what a boy his age should be, yet still running nonetheless. He had bright blond hair and ocean blue eyes, with three whisker marks on each cheek. He was the savior to the Hidden Leaf Village...Namikaze Uzumaki Naruto...but for those who lived in Konoha, he was only "The Demon". He wore disgusting garbs not fit for any person to wear, they smelled horrible, and were ripped to shreds barely hanging onto his obviously malnourished body. He turned a darkened corner and met the one thing he wish he hadn't, a dead-end. He turned to run back but alas, the mob of villagers and some shinobi had caught up to him, cornering him in that dreadful alley.

"Ah finally stopped running ne demon!?" A man sneered

"Good I was getting tired from running after your little ass!" Another agreed

"We'll take good care of you demon...just like the Yondaime would have wanted for desecrating his only son's visage!" A third one concurred.

The mob slowly walked towards the boy who was huddled against the wall crying, wishing for someone...anyone to help him.

"W...why are you doing t...this to me? I n...never did anything to you, I'm not a de...demon, I'm just me. I just want to be left alone...p...please." He pleaded, tears running down his dirtied form.

"Aw...the little demon wants mercy how...detestable! Where was your mercy when you were slaughtering our Kaa-sans (mothers) and Tou-sans (fathers), our Onee-sans (sisters) and Onii-sans (brothers) huh?" The first man barked back.

The mob lost all self-control after the final words of their family's losses was spoken, and simply beat the hell out of the little boy cowering in fear of them. Right before the final blow was struck, the boy turned into a log to the mob's frustration. They turned to see the half conscious, bleeding, and broken boy in the arms of one of the few people who had ever protected him from them. Sadly he was one if not thee strongest person in the entire village...the Sandaime Hokage.

"And just what the HELL do yo people think you are doing to him!?" Sarutobi yelled, letting his KI wash over the mob, making most into crying, sniveling babies.

"We were simply finishing what the Yondaime started, and what he'd want us to finish if he was still alive! The demon took over his only sochi's body for Kami-sama's (God's) sake Hokage-sama!" One of the few ninjas associated with mob had gasped out.

He narrowed his eyes at the group. "I see...well I've told you fools for the past five years what happened...and I'm tired of repeating myself. ANBU! Take care of these fools, they have broken my law and WILL pay the consequences!"

A squad of ANBU puffed out of no where, and did the handsigns of the infamous Uchiha clan's signature move. After the fires finished the mob off, and the screams finally subsided Sarutobi 'shunshin'ed into his office with a medical team already prepared for the boy. It only took a few hours for the medics to stop the healing, knowing the demon will do the rest of the work. They'd rather save their real chakra for people who truly deserved it. The Hokage dismissed them, however not before having a little 'chat' about medical ethics and certain 'lessons' involving a searing hot kunai and certain appendages and orifices. After about ten minutes, Naruto finally awoke from his bloody encounter, finding himself not in the alley anymore but an office. He tensed up and shot glances for the nearest exit.

"Its ok Naruto...you know you are always safe in this office." An voice all too familiar to Naruto called out.

"You saved me again Ojii-san(Grandfather)?"

"Hai (Yes)...and those men won't be bothering you again Naruto. Hm...I bet you are hungry I'll go get us some tea and snacks ne?"

Naruto's stomach growled at the mention of food, and furiously nodded his head, erupting a small laugh from the old Hokage before leaving. Naruto decided to explore the office while he waited, and was checking the book shelf when he noticed a book that seemed out of place for where it was. He pulled the book out, but it stopped mid-pull when one of the floor boards popped up. Of course being a curious child Naruto knew no better, and went to check out what was going on. He lifted the floor board and saw two scrolls, one being a lot larger then the other, as well as a box with a strange symbol etched into the top of the wood. Naruto randomly picked up one of the scrolls, unfurled it and began to read...never realizing this little incident would change his life forever.

October 25th

Dear Sarutobi-san,

As requested I've sent this letter to let you know my clan and I have reached our destination in Whirlpool Country safely. There were a few 'problems' along the way but nothing we could not handle. The lord seems impressed with our strength and very happy with our Kekkei Genkai and as a result he has already hired us for his protection. Also our clan has integrated into the shinobi ranks of this country, and have been out on a few high-ranked missions already. Other then that I have nothing left to report to you. I hope your health is is keeping you strong, I also hope that the demon is keeping himself quiet as to not attract attention. Even though we are not apart of the village anymore I don't want the village's reputation to be tarnished by the demon that used to be my sochi. Be safe and stay well Hokage-sama.

Uzumaki Clan Head,

Uzumaki Kushina

Naruto was literally shocked stiff from what he just read, the scroll fell out of his hands without the pressure of his fingers gripping it and made a 'thud' on the wooden floor when it landed.

"Wha...whats going on? I don't understand...I SAW them die! Even my Kaa-san didn't live! But this...this scroll...was dated fifteen days AFTER they died. Either its a lie, or..." Naruto thought before it dawned on him, after picking up the scroll and rereading the last sentence. "...its not a lie...they all left me here. They didn't want me anymore and left me in this village...even my own Kaa-san thinks I'm some kind of...demon and wanted nothing more to do with me!" He concluded his thoughts before he fell to his knees and broke down crying from learning the harsh truth.

Sarutobi reentered his room with a smile and a plate of snacks and tea...only to witness what he hadn't expected. Or at least not come to witness for another decade, the secret floor board open with its contents spilled across the floor and the owner of them crying after obviously reading their contends.

"NARUTO!"

Quick as a flash Sarutobi was at the boy's side patting his head in a comforting gesture, hoping the boy hadn't read too much...but fate wasn't on his side it seemed.

"O...ojii-san...w...why did my Kaa-san leave me? I'm not a d...demon am I?" He questioned between his cries, his voice sounding desperate and guilty.

No sooner had he spoke did the old Hokage snatch the boy up in a hug, and repeatedly tell him that was a lie. After some time Naruto stopped crying but stayed in his 'grand father's' arms.

"What happened that day Ojii-san? I saw my whole family killed, and yet I just learned from this scroll not only is my entire clan still alive. But my own Kaa-san seems happier and healthier...without me."

With a heavy sigh, he explained to Naruto in detail of his back-up plan with a certain ANBU in case the boy had tried to follow the family that day four years ago. Naruto after absorbing the tale at first looked at the Hokage with utter hatred and betrayal. But soon realized that he was actually happier thinking his family was dead then learning the truth of his own abandonment, and hugged the old man once again in appreciation for trying to protect him...even if it was lying to his face everyday. They stayed like that for nearly an hour before Sarutobi realized Naruto had actually fallen asleep.

He looked at the boy with a sad smile. "He must have worn himself to the point of exhaustion...but I can't blame him. He learned so much that he wasn't suppose to yet...I hope this won't change things for him too much." He whispered, never realizing just how this one event would change the Naruto he knew forever.

Mindscape,

Naruto awoke to the sound of water dripping, he looked around completely scared from the lack of familiarity of where he was. One minute he was in the Hokage's office and the next he is in a place that reminded him of a semi-flooding sewer. Finally getting to his feet, he noticed pipes running along the 'ceiling', and decided to follow them hoping they'd lead to a way out. After a few minutes of the twists and turns while walking along the path that seemed to go on forever, he reached a rather large open room. What was curious though was that about a few dozen yards away was a set of golden gates, and in the center of it above where the keyhole appeared was a piece of paper with the word 'SEAL' written across it. Astounded by the sheer size of the gates Naruto absentmindedly trudged towards them...never realizing the danger just beyond those shining bars.

"So...you have finally come...Naruto" A deep voice bellowed out, seeming to come from every direction of the room.

Naruto was startled to say the least at the booming voice, and wanted to run...run far away but there was no escape because the voice seemed to come from every direction. He had only one real choice realizing that he didn't know how to escape and going back the way he came would just make him lost, to stand there and find out exactly where this voice came from.

"Gomennasai! I...I don't really know w...where I am or why I'm here...I j...just want to leave if thats ok?" He yelled out, his tone doing nothing to hide his fear

The voice returned only this time laughing soundly. "Do you wish to know these things then?"

"H...hai I'd also like to know w...who you are." He answered.

The voice snorted in amusement at his answer. "I will answer the first two questions, and if I deem you worthy I will introduce myself. As for where we reside...we are inside your own mind. As for why you are here...well not even I can answer that...this is YOUR body after all. But the why should not matter, because it is very fortunate for you to have done so, this early." It answered sagely.

"I see...arigato so I'm inside my head, so its like I dream...I guess. But if that is true why don't I know your voice? And why is it fortunate for me to be here with you?"

"Hm...perhaps I should introduce myself even if you aren't worth to know right now...you might be able to prove it after this conversation is over. Naruto come closer to the gate if you wish to know what I am..." The voice said before sighing and taking in a breath, giving Naruto enough time to walk to within a few feet the gates. "...I am...a demon to put it as simply as I can. To be more specific I am the 'Kyuubi no Kitsune', the lord of all bijuu. More importantly right now, I am your prisoner in this place." The voice finished, before walking up to the gates as close as it could revealing itself.

Naruto almost jumped out of his skin when the voice's form came into the light, after all its not everyday you come within a few yards of a fifty-story red fox.

"Y...you're HUGE!"

"Quite astute. As for your observations about where we are...you're wrong. This isn't like a dream at all...this is literally your mind, the deepest recesses of your mind but your mind nonetheless. By now you already know why you didn't recognize my voice so I will not waste the time to explain. As for the last thing...its fortunate because I was not expecting you to show up for another half decade or so. Which means we can start your 'training' more then 5 years sooner then I had planned."

After learning what the voice was, Naruto listened intently to each word spoken trying to understand the best he could. After the fox finished the explanation, Naruto though getting some questions answered, more seemed to pop into his head, and he voiced them without consequence.

"Um...How exactly did you get 'imprisoned' as you put it, inside me? And what training, you mean like shinobi training? Isn't it a bit early to be training as a shinobi, I'm only six!"

"That...is an interesting story...my 'imprisonment' occurred the very same day you were born, and your father died. The story that was told to you about my 'fight' with your village and Yondaime Hokage...was only the half-truth. While I was defeated, I was in no way killed. Your father simply sealed my soul, inadvertently destroying my physical body, into a new born baby...You. Now while I dislike losing, in all of it's forms...I must commend your father in his actions as dangerous as they were, and I have a begrudging respect for him for his sacrifice. The same way as I respect you for yours, even if it wasn't your choice. Which is why I decided that when you came to me whenever that was, I would train you in the shinobi arts."

Naruto absorbed the story like a sponge, when it finally hit him...he finally understood why everyone called him a demon and wanted him dead.

"So, I'm a demon then..." He whispered to himself with a sad smile on his lips, though Kyuubi easily heard him. "...well at least I now know why everyone hates me and my own Kaa-san and clan abandoned me. Arigato for the explanation and the compliment Kyuubi-san" He said trying his hardest not to cry, but soon let the thought go and let his head fall and cry into the flowing pool at his feet.

"HA! HA! Trust me little one, you are the farthest thing from a demon, and I should know. You must understand that the humans in your village aren't attacking YOU because they want to. Its because they cannot reach ME in here. So they think that by hurting the container they are also hurting the prisoner...you are simply a means to an end. Of course if they weren't blind to their hate and sadness they would know that all they were doing is hurting an innocent child. Now, I'd like to change the subject back to training you...I would like to begin as soon as possible. Meaning once you get out of here I will need you to ask your Hokage to leave the village to train, but do not mention I will be the one training you...if he asks, just tell him that you want to learn to defend yourself...which is still true so you won't be lying."

Naruto was listening, as his cries became less and less, until he completely stopped and just watched as the bijuu explained things.

"How can I believe you? How do I know you aren't trying to trick me somehow? You tried to destroy the village! You took my Tou-san away! You made my Kaa-san hate me! How can I possibly trust you or your words!" He yelled, not knowing what to make of this situation...he silently wished his mother or father was with him to guide him.

The Kyuubi's eyes widened slightly in surprise at the boy's outburst, before narrowing dangerously, and when Naruto saw its teeth glisten vicious he mentally wished he could take back his outburst.

"Do NOT question my pride by accusing me of lying...especially to a mere human such as yourself boy! I may respect you...but I have killed mortals like yourself for far less then what you have just done..." It bellowed clearly not happy with Naruto, however after it's pause it's eyes seemed to soften if only a little bit. "...but to answer your questions, what reason would I have to lie to you? To escape? If I could have escaped I would have within the first days of my imprisonment. To influence you mentally or physically? I can easily do that now, but I have no inclination to...you have suffered enough by the hands of your own community, I need not add to it. As I said before, I respect your sacrifices to hold me at bay, and respect is given rarely to a moral by any demon and even more rare by their lord. I have no proof to give you so that you may trust me, aside from my words. It is up to you whether you believe what I've said or not and wish for my assistance." It finished, its tone clearly softer then moments before.

Naruto stared at the large beast, trying to discern whether it was lying to him or not. He didn't want to believe it because the fox was one of the people people to actually tell him truths he had been wanting to know for several years. Also if what the fox said was true, that means it could have easily taken over his mind or body anytime it wants, but only held back because of its simple respect for him. He let out a sigh, his thoughts swimming on what to do or believe. He wasn't sure whether to completely believe the beast...but so far it has done nothing to harm him, nor trick him in any obvious way.

"I'll trust it...for now." He mentally concluded.

"I understand..." Naruto spoke again letting a small smile graced his lips before bowing low, surprising Kyuubi once again. "...arigato (thank you) Kyuubi-sensei. I believe you and what you have told me is the truth. I will do as you instructed, and speak with Ojii-san about leaving. And arigato again for allowing me the honor of learning from you. I will do my best to show your respect wasn't unfounded. Ano...if I may ask a few things though..." He questioned submissively, getting a slight nod from the beast. "...ano...you don't exactly seem to be the blood thirsty demon everyone describes you as, so if I may ask...what possessed you to attack the village? The second question is just curiosity about what you will be teaching me."

A low rumbling from the throat of Kyuubi slightly shook the room, as it let out a growl at Naruto's first question, before what could be considered an almost 'sad' expression dawned on it's face.

"I have allowed you to know what I am...the first thing you just asked I do not feel you have any right to know at the present time. Perhaps when you show me as my student you are worthy, I will tell you. As for your second question...I will be teaching you many things, most of which all shinobi must learn: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, and Genjutsu. However since I am a demon with the knowledge of a millenia at my whim and an almost limitless jutsu library under my belt, your training will be different to say the least. You will not only learn basic Ninjutsus/Taijutsus/Genjutsus that all shinobi learn. But long lost jutsu that no one has witnessed for at least five hundred years, and could only hope recognize from the earliest recordings of chakra usage in the world. Aside from that I will also be teaching you Kenjutsu, as well as several of my personal Onipou jutsus. When your training is complete I can guarantee that you'll be the strongest shinobi that has ever, or will ever walk the face of the mortal realm." It explained, and by the end its maw stretched into a crooked but not evil smile.

Naruto's eyes went wide at everything the demon told him...ideas raced around in his mind a mile a minute, he never would have guessed that the thing that caused him so much pain, could actually be such a blessing in disguise. Though after rethinking the last line the Kyuubi spoke, he couldn't help but grow a giant grin across his face at the implications.

"Lets get wild!"

The Kyuubi chuckled, at the boy's new enthusiasm. "Very well...first things first my student, you must get out of your mind so you can ask your Hokage for permission to leave. But do not worry...the moment you entered this place, a connection was made between us, so now we are able to speak to each other telepathically. One more thing Naruto..." It explained getting a nod from the boy, before it's eyes took on soft, and sad look with his smile turning into a guilty frown. "...for what its worth, about your Tou-san and family...gomennasai." It apologized, slightly bowing its head.

Its apology made Naruto's eyes go wide...never before had any of the people of his own village apologized for his clan's behavior towards him, let alone their own actions against him. And yet here was the very beast that caused all this to occur...bowing and apologizing to him when it certainly had no real reason to do so.

"H...hai...Kyuubi-sensei, and...arigato. But its them that should also be sorry for abandoning me like that. As you said you and I are not the same...I am no demon." He answered back bowing yet again, with a slight hatred in his voice towards everyone who hurt him.

Thinking back to his original thoughts about this place being like a dream, Naruto concentrated in his mind, reciting 'This is just a dream', before he vanish from view inside his mindscape.

Hokage's Office,

"Ah so you've finally awoke Naruto?" The old Hokage spoke with slight relief in his voice, looking at the stirring boy he placed on the small couch in the corner of the room.

Naruto opened his eyes, and smiled gently to to aged man. "Hai Ojii-san, guess I got a little emotional didn't I heh? Well that nap certainly helped me come to terms with a few stuff believe it or not. And actually I have a BIG favor to ask you." He said, while getting up and standing in front of the Hokage before bowing. "Ojii-san...I wish to ask for permission to leave the village to receive training to become a shinobi, so that I may defend myself against attacks like this from villagers or other shinobi who wish to harm me."

To say Sarutobi was shocked at the boy's request would be an understatement. However he could certainly understand the boy's reasoning...seeing what a shinobi's strength can do first hand. He was torn however...if it were up to him he'd just let the boy go to train. But the village council would never allow it, they'd fear that another hidden village would capture him and kill him taking away their advantage of a jinchuuriki, or worse yet use his untapped power against them later. Looking at the pure determination and hope in the boy's eyes, he grunted in defiance and snapped his fingers, waiting only a moment before an ANBU clad man 'shunshin'ed into the room.

"Hai Hokage-sama?"

"I have a personal S-ranked mission for you ANBU-san...I wish for you to take Naruto here out of the village and teach him the ways of the shinobi. I will leave it up to you in what form you teach him, what you teach him, but know this I want him back in six years time to graduate the academy. However contact me once a month on his progress and skills learned, I do not wish to be out of the loop for when he finally returns. As for your identity...until this mission is over your codename will be: Yamato"

The ANBU saluted his leader. "Hai Hokage-sama...I accept this mission!" The man now known as Yamato, responded taking off his ANBU mask and smiled at the young boy. "We will leave tonight then." He finished before grabbing Naruto and was about to 'shunshin' out of the office when the Hokage spoke up.

"Wait Yamato..." He ordered, walking to the open floorboard picking up the other unopened scrolls and a small wooden box, handing them to Naruto. "...you should take these Naruto, it may not have been your time to read these, but it seems fate has other plans. And I know whatever else are in these will probably make you stronger so take them, they are your birthright."

Naruto looked shocked for a moment before giving his 'grandfather' man a smile and hug.

"Arigato Ojii-san" He thanked, grabbing the scrolls and box, letting Yamato 'shunshin' them away.

"This is going to leave me with a rather large headache in the morning I just know it" Sarutobi thought rubbing his temples, already feeling the migraine start from the inevitable council meeting that will occur later.

Orphanage (Naruto's Room),

Yamato and Naruto appeared in the middle of his room in a plume of smoke, the ragged place smelling of mold and rust.

"The boy lives in this place? The Yondaime would be furious if he was still alive...of course if he was still around none of this would be happening." Yamato thought as he shook his head while scanning the small room.

"Naruto...you have ten minutes to grab anything of importance to you for the trip...might I suggest clothes, and food."

"Hai, Yamato-sensei." Naruto said before running around his room looking for anything useful he might need.

The ten minutes went by quickly, and when Naruto told Yamato he was finished, grabbed the boy's shoulder and left the room.

North Village Gates,

"Ready Naruto?"

"Hai!"

"We'll head to the boarder of Fire Country so we can have our privacy while training."

"Hai Yamato-sensei!"

After the little dialogue, the two were off for their six year training trip...but what no one realized is that they would be seeing a legend being born that day. After a few miles of walking, something in the back of Naruto's mind kept prodding him. Until a low voice could be heard, if only just barely.

"Naruto"

"Kyuubi-sensei?"

"Hai, good you can hear me now...it took nearly an hour of yelling to get your attention."

"Gomen...guess my head is just a bit full at the moment with all thats happened today, what was it you needed me for sensei?"

"When I said I would be training you, I meant that...you are my student and my student alone, I will not have you be taught under anyone else but me, is that understood?"

"Hai Kyuubi-sensei!"

"Good...now what I need you to do is as quickly as you can run in the opposite direction of Yamato, and I will do the rest. And do not worry, I will not harm you with what I have planned so trust me as your sensei and do as I have ordered."

Naruto gulped slightly not liking the word 'harm', but didn't see the reason his sensei would have any reason to harm him, especially after their chat.

"Hai" He thought, before drawing a long breath and turning in the opposite direction running as fast as he could.

Yamato didn't notice for a few seconds since Naruto was slightly out of his peripheral vision, but noticed soon after the boy took off.

"Oi! Naruto! Where are you going?" He yelled jogging after the boy.

Naruto simply ran, his legs burning from running as fast as he could for so long, but soon noticed something strange. He watched as transparent flames began to rise and engulf his body, he was scared and nearly decided to stop when he remembered his sensei's words, and just kept running. Yamato was nearly upon the boy when the final bit of flame flicked across Naruto's blond hair, and the next moment...the boy vanished. Yamato was stunned, at first he just thought the boy actually had some knowledge of the shinobi arts and used a substitution, but dismissed that when he could not feel the boy's chakra anywhere...he literally vanished without a trace.

"Hokage-sama isn't going to like this one bit" Yamato sighed out, praying the punishment to light, before running back to the village.

Hokage's Office,

"Forgot something Yamato-san?" Sarutobi called out to thin air while signing paperwork, before a puff of spoke revealed the ANBU.

"Eh...no Hokage-sama...more like lost something" He answered, immediately feeling KI wash over the room.

"Before I do something I'll regret...tell me what happened" Sarutobi finished.

"Well...I don't really know myself...one minute we were walking together, then Naruto started to run away from me. Then next a transparent flame engulfed him and a moment later he was completely gone, no chakra signature or anything...he just vanished."

The KI immediately died, and Sarutobi slumped in his chair, realizing what might have happened.

"The Kyuubi came into contact with Naruto somehow, and was able to use one of it's jutsus to escape"

"What should we do Hokage-sama?"

"With the Kyuubi involved, there is nothing we CAN do...we don't know the demon at all. Hell we don't even know why it attacked Konoha, most people just assume because its evil. It could have taken Naruto anywhere, hell it could have BEEN Naruto this whole time too, just trying to get an opportunity to escape...and I played right into it's hands. We have no leads or insight to it's plan...therefore all we can do is hope Naruto is somehow safe. Yamato-san...for now your mission is over...please pretend like this night never happened understood?"

"H...hai Hokage-sama" Yamato answered before disappearing.

"Dammit Kyuubi...just what in the hell are you planning with him?" Sarutobi thought before taking up his pipe and inhaling a long drag.

The news of the 'demon's' disappearance, spread like wild-fire in the following week, celebrations took place, as most of the population of Konoha cheered the hopeful 'death' of Uzumaki Naruto. Much to the Hokage's grief, during said celebration, word got out to the younger generation of Naruto's 'Tenant'...many drunken fools lost their lives that week Sarutobi however couldn't have argued more against those fool's thoughts, he just wished Naruto would come back. Little did everyone know that his wish would be granted...but the Naruto that returned to the village, would not be the same Naruto that everyone remembered who had left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 353 11
Meiko Uzumaki was many things. A prankster, an orphan, a jinchuriki. But she was not a fool. She was a maelstrom. She was a storm waiting to be unlea...
119K 2.1K 27
After returning Uchiha Sasuke to the village, Naruto is attacked by an angry mob. Sick and tired of their treatment, he leaves the village behind, sw...
225K 3.7K 44
God-naruto. The story of naruto uzumaki the ultimate ninja and the unbreakable force. [Naruto x tayuya x femkyuubi x kaguya x temari x oc uzumaki ]
51.2K 1.1K 10
Naruto neglected by his parents and abuse by his siblings and the villagers. Born without chakra, but he carry something that broke the line of limi...