DRUNK (Mileven au)

Bởi MWThedealersmanager

(New Version) When Mike wheeler meet's a girl named El behind a coffee shop. Xem Thêm

Chapter 1

Intro

128 12 14
Bởi MWThedealersmanager

Starring:

Millie Bobby Brown as El Ives - 17

Finn Wolfhard as Mike wheeler - 17

Sadie sink as Maxine Mayfield -18

Caleb McLaughlin as Lucas Sinclair -18

And others...
(These are also the outfits the characters in this scene will be wearing as well)

A/n: I'll be adding random gifs and music that I like in here as well not for the chapter (all the time) but also because I like the song and wanna share it with you guy's anyway on with the prologue.

-

11:34 pm

A familiar tune ran through Mike's head as he skated down the alley way's, it was dark outside so the music gave him some comfort it gave him a reason to focus on something else instead of the thought 'what if someone jumps me on my way home.' The boy was quite lanky and couldn't do much if it did happen so he skated a little faster than he usually would in the day time. Now you might be wondering why the hell is he doing out at almost twelve am. Well one he stayed out late grocery shopping for his mom which made him incredibly late for when he goes to his rented out space to practice on his guitar. He usually stays out till ten and nothing later and It wasn't because he was scared to it was just because he mom would start to worry about him after that time if he wasn't back by then. He turned a corner and went back to scrolling through Instagram his phone as music still played throughout his head. Mike didn't have his music up to loud just incase he actually did have to skate away from someone on the street. He heard a door creak open and a scream come out of nowhere that made him fall of his skateboard.

"Fuck me." Mike groaned as he help the back of his head. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" The girl rushed to help him up. She extended her hand out to him which he immediately took and thanked her after dusting himself off and getting back on to his feet. The girl hurriedly went to go pick up his stuff that had scattered across the alley when he fell. Once Mike had finished cleaning himself off he finally had gotten a proper look at the girl. She had what he assumed where brown eye's since it was again dark out and the only source of light was coming from inside the building. She wore a pair of black framed glasses, rosy pink lips that had the slightest bit of lipgloss on them, and dark brown hair that was tucked behind her ears. She seemed oddly familiar to him though he couldn't put his finger on where he'd seen her before. "I'm sorry about that I was just taking out the trash and I wasn't really paying attention to anything else but the trash since it's really heavy so I was just trying to focus on lifting it and-"

"It's fine." Mike cut the girl off and took his guitar back from her. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Mike says noticing the Mickey Mouse bandaid that laid across her forehead. "What is something in my hair?" She asked feeling around in it. "No, no I just didn't realize your bandaid before." Mike said feeling like an idiot since what he said sounded weird though it didn't seem to bother the girl. "Ran into the shelf trying to rush to the back room to get more coffee grinds." She tells her infamous injury story that happened this morning while tossing the trash in the bin. "I think I honestly should've went to the doctor's because I fell a little lightheaded but I'm about to go home anyway so." She says shrugging. "You play guitar?" She switched the subject. "Yeah, I've been playing for awhile now." Mike informed her. The girl nodded looking down at her feet. "Oh, that's a lot of blood." She said with her eyes slightly wide. Mike's face scrunched in confusion before looking down himself to see what she was talking about.

"How the hell did I scratch my knee?" His knee was bleeding out onto his shoes. "You can come inside and sit if you like I'll go get some peroxide." She offered. "It's fine it's not even that bad really."Mike said lightly. "Look I know we just met and all but I'm not letting you go home with a bleeding knee especially if it's bleeding as bad as yours." She said grabbing his skateboard from off the ground and walking inside without another word. "Hey!" Mike yelled after her walking inside.

Mike followed behind the girl swiftly making sure to not get lost through the building. Once they'd finally reached the front of the shop She propped his skateboard on the side of the slide in seat before Mike took a seat himself. "I'll be right back don't die on me." She joked before walking back off into the back.

Mike fiddled with his fingers as he patiently waited for the girls arrival. He'd never really been in a coffee place before since he didn't really drink it. He'd tried it before when he was in middle school and the experience wasn't pleasant,  maybe he didn't enjoy it because his mom drank straight up black coffee to get her going in the morning's but either way he didn't plan on trying it again anytime soon. Maybe when he was older in his forties or fifties and he was wore out from the world. The brunette walked out the door again with a bag of cotton balls, bandages and peroxide in her hands.

"Can you roll up your pants leg please I'm not gonna be able to wrap your knee." And the boy did so. "This shouldn't hurt...that much." She whispered the last part under her breath. Mike's fist balled when the peroxide came in contact with his knee which didn't go unnoticed by the girl. "You ok?" She asked knowingly. "Yeah." The boy said through gritted teeth. As the girl went on to clean up his wound the more Mike seemed to recognize her. "You seem familiar." He spoke up. The girl smiled "Yeah I bet since we've went to the same schools for year's."

Mike wasn't really the famous type not for the right reasons anyway and got bullied through elementary and middle school with his small circle of friends Will, Lucas, and Dustin. They'd always but up a fight but always ended up pulverized once Troy and his gang had got done with them. The "party" didn't really make the most appealing image for themselves the were basically certified loser's, freaks, nerds, dorks. So he was surprised as to how these girls would've even remembered his existence after middle school.

The boys eyes squinted. "El, Eleanor Ives pleased to meet you." She said holding out her hand. "Oh, you're the one who won the science fair in 6th grade with a solar powered car right?" He said shaking her hand. "Mhm." She hummed getting back to cleaning up his knee.
The back door opened and the fiery redhead looked between the two before looking at Mike once again. "I'm fucking confused." She said stunned. "What the fuck is Mike wheeler doing in our cafe?" She asked slowing setting her bag by the register. "He fell off his board because I scared him while taking out the trash." El said. "That's Maxine by the way she goes by Max." The brunette said pushing up her glasses with her knuckle. "Hi." Max greeted giving him a smile before starting to clean out the register of the money inside. "Ok and...you're ready to go!" El said happily.

"That was quick." The boy said shocked.
"Thank you." Mike mumbled loud enough for only her to hear. "No problem." She said gathering all the medical supplies. Mike checked the time on his phone. "Shit! I gotta go thanks again." He rushed out grabbing his stuff and rushing out the front door. "You totally have a crush on him don't you?" El heard the redhead snicker from behind her. "I do not." El said rolling her eyes playfully while smiling. "Mhm, that's what they always say." Maxine informed walking in the back.

-

A/n:
Hey!! Quick little introduction for everyone to read while I come up with more idea's for the next chapters of this book. hopefully you guys will enjoy this book as much as you did the last one and yea thanks for reading and stay drunk my friend's
:)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

437K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
137K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
236K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...