Genshin Impact Headcanons

Von roughietough

Headcanons / "fake scenarios" Mostly Venti and Bennett LOLLLL. Girl name reader, but open to all. I do not... Mehr

Bad Boy Razor
Annoying Venti
Bennett the Bully
Cool Diluc
Scars, Kazuha
Persistent Albedo
Holding Hands, Mix
Venti's Song
Library, Bennett
Sakura Moth, Albedo
Hickey, Mix
True Name, Venti
Loyal Kaeya
Sunscreen/Splash Pad, Bennett
Sleeping, Mix
Rooftop, Venti
Softness for you, mix
Sunscreen/Splash Pad, Venti
Rival Gangs, Bennett
Protecting them, mix
Unexpected, Venti
Sparks, Mix
Angry, Venti
Cat, Venti
Christmas Game
Make Them Blush, Mix
Y/N In Galore
Daily Life, Dainsleif
Xingqiu, comfort
Finding out you're pregnant, mix
A bad prank, Childe
Kisses, mix
Online things, Mix
Dizzy, Xiao
Teenagers, Aether
During Pregnancy, mix
Birthmark, Itto
Schoolboy, Gorou
Fatherhood, Mix
Homework, Bennett
Shaking their hand off, Mix
Forced Partners, Childe
Feeling sick, mix
First Kiss, Razor
Avoidance, Scaramouche
Jealous, Mix
A hard night, Mix
Dancing, Zhongli
Thank you for 1k votes!
You call yourself ugly
I See You, Venti
Unintentionally Cute, Mix
Goodbye

Pick Up Lines, Mix

3.2K 56 146
Von roughietough

Reader x Characters

What they say to you.

A.N. Hello. Prepare for some pretty bad quality pick up lines 😍

Aether
-"If you were a vegetable, you'd be a 'cute-cumber.'"
-"Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes."

Albedo
-"You breathe oxygen? Wow, we have so much in common."
-"I just want to be upfront and say that I visually enjoy you."

Bennett
-"I scraped my knee falling for you"
-"There must be something wrong with my eyes-I can't seem to take them off of you."

Childe
-"If being sexy was a crime, you'd be guilty as charged."
-"If you were a fruit, you'd be a 'fine-apple.'"

Chongyun
-"I was going to say something really sweet about you, but when I saw you, I became speechless."
-"You see my friend over there? He wants to know if you think I'm cute."

Dainsleif
-"Your hand looks heavy-can I hold it for you?"
-"I have a hard time talking to people, but I'm having a harder time NOT talking to you."

Diluc
-"It's hard for me to gain the courage to talk to strangers. Especially you, being so beautiful."
-"I'd engage in small talk for you."

Gorou
-"If you let me borrow a kiss, I promise I'll give it right back."
-"I hate smiling like a goofball... but I can't help it when I look at you."

Itto
-"You know, I had a pickup line ready to go, but you're so hot it just left my mind."
-"I'm not currently an organ donor, but I'd be happy to give you my heart."

Kaeya
-"I just had to tell you, your beauty made me truly appreciate being able to see."
-"In my opinion, there are three kinds of beautiful: Cute, pretty, and sexy. Somehow, you manage to be all three."

Kazuha
-"Hi, I just wanted to thank you for the gift. (pause) I've been wearing this smile ever since you gave it to me."
-"I always thought happiness started with an 'h,' but it turns out mine starts with 'u'."

Razor
-"Are you hunter? You made heart stop."
-"Can I call you mine?"

Scaramouche
-"Do you ever get tired from running through my thoughts all night?"
-"I never knew I liked the colour red until I saw it on your cheeks."

Thoma
-"You know what you would look really beautiful in? My arms."
-"Hashtag you're cute."

Venti
-"You're like a fine wine. The more of you I drink in, the better I feel."
-"Wow, when God made you, he was seriously showing off."

Xiao
-"I'm terrible at flirting, but I heard to use pick up lines." *picks you up*
-"I swear someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes."

Xingqiu
-"If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd still only have five cents."
-"You must be a hell of a thief, because you managed to steal my heart from across the room."

Zhongli
-"You've got many curves but your smile is my favourite."
-"Have we met? You look like my soon to be wife."

A.N. :) 520 words.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.8K 255 36
!! Cancelled fic "๐‘€๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘™๐‘˜๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ..๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’.." FOLLOW KAZUH.YA ON TIKTOK BCS THEY RECOMMEND...
453K 9.8K 31
ยฐ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ โ‚’ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ ยฐ "Why are you doing this?" "Because I love you silly!" A Genshin Impact x reader one shots book. โ€ขSLOW UPDATESโ€ข (All cha...
2.8M 76.7K 50
โ IMAGINE IF GENSHIN IMPACT WAS A DATING SIM โž a series of one shots w/ our beloved genshin impact cast bc i need more content for them [COMPLETED] ...
874K 21.2K 76
(Genshin Characters x Gender Neutral Reader) A collection of one-shots featuring you and the lovely Genshin characters. ยฉ Adoriingly 2021. All Rights...