The Originals: The Lost Son

Oleh XxLegacy214xX

My name is Jace Parker...and I am the son of Nicklaus Mikealson. I was once an innocent teenager who just... Lebih Banyak

Bio
My Beginning
Hellos and Goodbyes

Finding One's Humanity

961 20 0
Oleh XxLegacy214xX

"I'm locked up and they won't let me out, won't let me out"

" I'm locked up and they wont let me out, Nooo, they wont let me out" I sing as I continued to be shackled to this wall like the last couple of days before suddenly the medal door to my cell is opened and both Hayley and Klaus step inside and stand in front of the of me.

"Well, well, well look at what the witch dragged in" I say before chuckling at my own quip.

"Hello son!" Klaus says as I look at him amused.

"Well hello father, why so formal, does someone need a hug?" I ask with my bottom lip sticking out in a pout.

"That's enough Jason" Hayley says raising her voice.

"Ooo did I do something wrong" I asked my mate with a smirk.

"No you chose to protect your sister and turned off your humanity, but now we need you to turn it back on" Klaus says as I stare at him.

"Or what?" I asked both of them.

"What do you mean Or What?" Hayley asked confused.

"What are you going to do if I don't turn it back on" I say as both look at me seriously.

After that both Klaus and Hayley left my cell before Rebekah decided to come inside and sit directly in front me.

"Jason" Rebekah said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Why won't you turn back on your humanity?" Rebekah asked.

"Because I don't feel like it!" I said as she just stared at me before nodding and leaving which left me confused, but I quickly shook it off and waited.

Pretty soon after that Klaus and Hayley returned, but this time they brought Hope with them.

When I saw Hope with them I could only look up and give them a look that said'Really'.

"Well Jason there is someone who wanted to see you!" Klaus says smirking.

"Uh huh, well cmon then let's get this failed attempt over with" I said as Klaus looked to Hayley and nodded before Hayley carefully sat Hope in front me before both Klaus and herself left and shut the door behind them leaving me and a toddler to our stare-off before Hope started giggling.

"And what are you laughing at huh?" I asked as she started crawling towards me giving me this anxious feeling as I started to back away fearing what I might do.

'Waiting Fearing, how the hell am I afraid I don't even have my humanity!'

After my slight freak out I felt a pressure in my lap and when I looked down I saw Hope sitting there with her back against my stomach.

"You comfortable?" I ask as she dozed off with me just sighing before sitting back myself.

With Klaus and Hayley

"Well it didn't turn on his humanity, but I think we made progress" Hayley said as Klaus continued staring at his children.

"I believe so as well!" Klaus said as he smiled he sat down against the wall still watching his kids.

"Still it didn't work so it looks like we are going extreme now right?" Hayley asked.

"Yeah, but it'll either guarantee his humanity or guarantee his escape so we will see I guess." Rebekah said as she walked into the hall before sitting next to Klaus and Hayley.

"Alright let's go set everything up!" Klaus said as Hayley went and grabbed a sleeping Hope out of a sleeping Jason's lap before they locked the door back and headed upstairs to where they find Marcel and they rest of the family tied up in preparation for the plan.

"Okay so Marcel and the others will be tied up and unconscious while us three will be missing and hope we will leave down here in the mist of all this!" Klaus said as everyone nodded before three vampires appeared in front of everyone.

"So I guess this is where we come in with the whole villain monologue and such right?" Stranger #1 asked.

"Yes and now that everything is ready prepare the plan!" Klaus said as everyone nodded before starting the whole plot to get Jason's humanity back.

Back with Jason

"Ughh, my back" I said as I wake up before I look around only to see my shackles off and the door to my cell wide open.

'Weird'

After getting up and stretching my legs I approach the door carefully and peak my head out only to see a dark hallway.

"Hellooo" I yell out only to get silence in return.

"Well this isn't creepy at all" I say before I slowly walk down the hall and up the stairs.

'DING'

"Who's there?" I quickly say before I continue up the stairs and when I open the door I see Marcel, Freya, Klaus, and Elijah all tied up and unconscious with baby hope in her carriage sleeping right in the center of the room.

"This does not look good for me at all!" I say as I pick up baby hope in my arms.

"Well I guess I'll look after you... for now" I say before Hope and I continue walking around until suddenly there is a noise causing me to turn around only to see a strange man standing there smiling at me.

"Why hello there and welcome to the party!" The guy said cheerfully.

"Uh huh right, um not to be rude or anything but who are you and where is everyone?"

"Well you can call...Charlie, yes Charlie, and well my two brothers are handling the hotties!" Charlie said viciously.

My eyes suddenly go red and my canines elongate before a growl makes it passed my lips which makes Charlie shriek before laughing.

"Yes, Yes. Another invite has arrived!" Charlie exclaims before I quickly grab him by the throat and hold him up against the wall.

"Im only going to ask you once, where are they?" I growl as I can see the fear in Charlie's eyes.

"There at an abandoned warehouse by the bayou!" Charlie shrieked before I quickly broke his neck and dashed away with on this baby strap on harness connected to my chest.

After a couple minutes of running I finally find the warehouse where the two brothers of Charlie have Rebekah and Hayley.

"Okay Hope you ready?" I asked as Hope looked up at me and smiled before I kissed her forehead as I suddenly dashed away and surprise the brothers when I slid inside as Hope giggled at me.

"Well well well if it isn't the prodigal son!" One of the brothers said.

"Do I know you?" I asked as I growled while watching as the blonde brother had his hand on Hayley's throat.

"No but we know you!" The blonde said before Hope started to cry before I quickly shush her.

"What do you want?" I growl out.

"What do we want...well we want...Chaos!" The brunette brother said before he quickly snapped Hayley's neck causing me to freeze as I felt a piece of my heart disappear before I quickly dashed to her and held her in my arms while Rebekah watched sadly.

"Hayley, Hayley, hey cmon look at me...please look at me!" I said as tears started pouring while I just he'd her in my arms and cried until suddenly there was a click in my head meaning my emotions turned on and all I could feel was...RAGE!

While the boys were smirking seeing the plan work they suddenly froze as well as Rebekah when they saw those Red eyes looking directly at them.

'GROWL'

"YOUR DEAD!" Jason said suddenly before disappearing and suddenly Rebekah was outside holding Hope before all she heard was screams and when she dashed inside all she saw was blood and body parts scattered around and a partially dead Hayley lying in the middle of them with no sign of Jason before Rebekah quickly gave Hayley a serum.

"Haaaa!" Hayley sat up quickly gasping for air before she turned and saw Rebekah holding Hope.

"Did it work?" Hayley asked.

"Yes, but alittle too well I'm afraid!" Rebekah said as made a notion for Hayley to look around only for Hayley to gasp in horror at the scene before her.

"Jason's humanity is on but all he feels is rage for them killing you!" Rebekah said as Hayley nodded.

"Okay then we better hurry and find him before anybody else gets hurt." Hayley said as Rebekah nodded before the quickly disappeared from the warehouse.

   When Hayley and Rebekah appeared again they were in the living room of the Mikealson estate where they saw a very pissed off jason holding Charlie in the air while the rest of the family were shaking in terror while staring at Jace.

   Suddenly they all turned and saw Hayley and Rebekah along with hope making them sigh in relief before they started to silently plead with Hayley to talk to Jace before she nodded and handed hope to Rebekah.

   She started her approach only for Jason to turn quickly and pin her to the wall while releasing a growl in her face.

   "Who the hell are you?" I asked with a growl.

   "It's me Jason, it's Hayley!" Hayley said as she brought her hand up and rubbed his cheek.

   "B-But you d-died!" I said as I started to tear up before I felt arms wrap around me and pull me into Hayley's chest.

   "It's okay Jason I'm not going anywhere I promise!" Hayley said as she started rub his cheek before Jason quickly brought Hayley into a fierce kiss leaving her for oxen before she too starts to kiss back leaving everyone else feeling awkward and embarrassed.

   "I love you Hayley!"

"I love you too Jace!"

Alright that's the end of this chapter and I hope you all enjoyed it, but don't forget to comment and vote down below this is your author 'Over and Out' ✌🏾

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 17.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
983K 41.3K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
347K 14.4K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
313K 9.3K 83
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...