Uniquely Perfect - Larry Styl...

By LarryWriting

When Louis Tomlinson finds Harry Styles sitting in an alley, he doesn't at all expect Harry to be different... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Erm... slightly mature? Hah?)
Chapter 29 (Mature again)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Mature, but the mature part is short)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Mature at the end...)
Chapter 36 (Mature!)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (Erm... a tad mature at the beginning!)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46 (mature in... several places? Hah.)
Epilogue
Pay No Mind To This

Chapter 45

74.5K 2.2K 1.3K
By LarryWriting

[A/N]: I am not normally ever this mad, but you are the worst friend I have ever had. I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THAT SONG VERSE TO A VERY CERTAIN SOMEONE IN MY LIFE. NAMES WONT BE NAMED. But I was just ranting about her to @LivingfortheWrite04. And I just. Sigh. Not to rant in an authors note but have you... have you ever had a bestfriend that said they were your friend, but then you realized they weren't exactly your bestfriend because they'd abandon you the second they had something better? Something they found more beneficial to them? A friend that starts dating someone within the group of friends, someone who is practically their brother, and FUCKS EVERYTHING UP IN LIFE AND MAKES IT AWKWARD?! BECAUSE I HAD A FRIEND LIKE THAT. HAD. HAAAAAAD. FUCK. Alright. I'm done. Sorry. ON A BRIGHTER NOTE I would like to dedicate this chapter to idioticprince because THEY'RE NICER TO ME THAN MY USED TO BE FRIEND IS AND THEY MADE ME SOMETHING *sobs*

[Louis' P.O.V]

Once we'd arrived back at our flat, which I had thoroughly missed, and Zayn finally hung up the phone with Chris. He turned around and raised his eyebrows at me, "I told Chris I'd see him when I got here... but I didn't tell him when I'd get here. I'll go in first so you and Harry don't get tackled."

I pressed my nose to the sleeping boy's temple and responded quietly, "So while they're tackling you, I can sneak Harry off to the bathroom so he can take a bath before he's mauled by hugs?"

"I don't think they'll tackle me..." Zayn said slowly, chuckling and opening his door to climb from the car.

When Zayn shut his door, Harry jolted awake in my arms. I tightened my grip on him and unbuckled him and myself carefully so I could pull him closer to me. His sleepy green eyes were tired and confused, "L-Louis..."

"Sorry for waking you up, baby Kitten," I crooned softly. "But guess what? We're home!"

"Home?" a groggy smile crept onto the boy's face and he snuggled close.

Before I could respond, the door beside me was being wrenched open, and Niall's voice crowed, "Louis! Harry!"

A slobbery kiss was planted on my cheek, and then there was a boy with a wildly wagging tail crawling over me to peck Harry's forehead. Harry's face scrunched in confusion, and I chuckled, "Hi Nialler... you'll have to greet Harry tomorrow when he's not half asleep."

"Are you guys alright?" Liam's face appeared next to Niall's side as Niall was trying to worm his way back off my lap.

"We're fine," I nodded, pulling Harry closer to me so I could slide from the car with him. "We're in need of a shower-"

"H-Harry does not-" Harry instantly began tapping at my collarbone as if to get my attention.

"Bath," I chuckled. "Sorry baby Kitten. I was speaking too fast for my tired brain to catch up."

"Bath," Harry agreed with a sigh. "H-Harry's hair feels f-funny."

I fought back a wince, remembering just why Harry's hair felt funny, "I can imagine..."

"Why are you shirtless... and what's in Harry's hair?" Niall asked suspiciously, following me as I carried Harry towards the flat and Liam shut my car door.

"It's a long story," I informed him, kicking open the slightly ajar door.

"Blood..." Harry informed him with a mumble over my shoulder.

"Well that's not sadistic..." Niall muttered.

"Niall leave them alone," Liam laughed as Harry and I made our way to the bathroom. I could see Chris and Zayn talking in the kitchen, and I chuckled to myself.

"W-what is funny?" Harry asked as we entered the bathroom and I sat the younger boy down on the edge of the tub so I could close the door behind us.

"Zayn likes my banker," I informed him, wrapping an arm gently around his waist so I wouldn't knock him into the tub as I leaned around to turn on the water. 

He snuggled into me before I could lean back, "Ha-Harry is sleepy."

I hugged him close, "I know, baby Kitten. We're gonna take a bath, eat something, and then we'll go to bed, okay?"

Harry nodded, and I carefully removed his stained shirt. However, instead of tossing it towards the hamper, I threw it in the corner and reminded myself to throw it away later. Harry gave me a confused look, "L-Louis is taking a bath, too, yes?"

"Yeah, babe," I chuckled. "All I have to do is take off my pants, though! My shirt is still... well it's not here."

Harry nodded and tugged off his own sweats and boxers while I set out two towels out and placed and extra one on the floor. Harry made a confused sound that caught my attention, however, and pointed to his ankle, "H-Harry's color!"

"I've got it, love," I poked his bare stomach gently, grinning when he squirmed and giggled, and gently removed his ankle wrap.

I removed my own bottoms and climbed into the tub, which was gradually filling with water. Once I'd situated myself, I held my arms out for the younger boy, and he happily dropped himself down onto my lap. 

"It is warm!" he crowed happily, snuggling close.

I held him to me, the fact that we were both naked staying completely irrelevant in our minds, "Let's wash your hair... and then we can cuddle."

"Louis will wash Harry's hair for him?" he asked, and I nodded, reaching around him to turn off the water.

Harry squirmed off my lap, turning around to face me. We both sat cross legged, and I grabbed the washcloth that we kept in the tub and gently soaked Harry's hair, being careful not to get any water in Harry's eyes. I squeezed some shampoo into my palm before carefully beginning to scrub it into Harry's curls. Harry's eyes fluttered shut, and he made a happy sound as he leaned closer to me. Harry's hair was clumped together in some spots, and the suds in places had turned a sickening shade of reddish brown. The color only reminded me of what had happened, what could have happened, and my hands began shaking as I attempted to wash Harry's hair. I was so focused on not doing something crazy like bursting into tears or scrambling from the tub to throw up, that I didn't even notice that Harry's eyes had opened and were examining me.

"L-Louis is okay?" he asked.

"M'fine," I replied hoarsely, glancing at him. "Just... just washing your hair."

"Harry can do it..." his hands gently began stroking at my arms.

"It's fine, love," I whispered. "I'm almost done..."

I picked up the rag and shakily began rinsing the suds from the boys hair. Once the suds were out of Harry's hair, I glanced down at the soapy water. It was with horror that I realized the water was the same color that Harry's hair had been in some places. I scrambled from the tub in an instant, stumbled over towards the toilet, and heaved dryly over it.

"Louis!" Harry gasped in distress, and I heard water sloshing before I felt hands on my back and stomach. "L-Louis is okay? D-does L-Louis' tummy not feel good?"

I turned weakly towards the younger boy, who's ears had disappeared out of fear for me into his hair, and I pressed my face into his neck, "Sorry... sorry baby Kitten, I'm okay. I just... the blood... it..."

Harry was silent as I trailed off, but he finally spoke up after a few moments, "Harry is alright," he assured, and he carefully moved my head from the crook of his neck towards his chest. "Heartbeat..."

I shuddered, and Harry stroked my back kindly and kept a gentle hand on my hair. Once my breathing had evened out, I pulled away from Harry, gently pulling him back down to my height so I could kiss him, "Thank you, Kitten... I needed that."

"We will w-wash Harry's hair now?" he asked.

I hugged him close to me, wanting to feel his warmth pressed to my side, but I nodded, "Yeah... lets finish our bath. But... can you... will you drain the water for me?"

"Yes," Harry gave me one last tight squeeze before he turned carefully on his good foot and fumbled around a bit with the plug, but finally managed to begin draining the water.

It amazed me how Harry could be so calm about everything that had happened. He'd been the one covered in blood, but I was the one who had just nearly thrown up at the sight of it. Then again, I wasn't sickened by the thought of the blood being Victor's, I was sickened by the thought that I could've been bathing alone. There was the chance that my Kitten wouldn't have been with me ever again, and the blood was just a reminder that the past events had actually happened. I had actually almost lost Harry. It wasn't just some nightmare, or stuff you hear on the news, it had actually happened to Harry and I. Zayn, too.

"Harry loves his Louis..." Harry said slowly as he turned back around to study me carefully.

A slight sob escaped me before I could nod and choke out, "Louis loves his Kitten..."

"Do n-not cry again!" Harry gasped in horror, worming his way to my chest. "P-please do not! H-Harry do-does not like when his L-Louis cries... i-it makes Harry w-want to cry too!"

I hugged him tightly to me, "I'm sorry... I wont... I wont cry."

"Do not s-say sorry either," Harry scolded gently while I took a deep breath to calm myself. 

I wiped at my eyes and teased weakly, "Someone is bossy tonight."

"Harry is just worried about h-his Louis..." he murmured.

"I'll be okay, Kitten," I assured. "I've got you! That's all the matters..."

"We n-need to finish the bath so we can eat and go t-to bed now," he announced.

"Can we shower instead?" I pleaded. "I won't let water get in your eyes."

"Yes," Harry nodded, his ears gradually coming back into view. "We w-will shower for Harry's Louis."

"Thank you, baby," I sighed in relief, and Harry nuzzled his head under my chin. "Let's do this quickly."

We climbed back into the shower with my back to the spray as I used a washcloth to dampen and then scrub Harry's curls with conditioner. Once Harry's hair was clean, and I'd carefully washed his ears, he used the bodywash while I quickly washed my own hair, and then Harry waited patiently while I washed my body. Once we were both clean, we climbed from the shower, and I dried Harry before I re-wrapped his ankle. I frowned, however, realizing I'd forgotten to grab us both clothes. I opened the bathroom door and called down the hall, "Li? Nialler? Someone...? Can you grab Harry and I some clothes from my room?"

"Got it!" Niall crowed, and after waiting about a minute or so, Niall was at the door with pajamas.

I stuck my head and arm out, giving Niall a grin, "Thanks, mate."

Niall wiggled his eyebrows, "Did you have fun?"

"Actually, I almost threw up," I informed him, letting him interpret it how ever he wanted.

"You're only supposed to take dick into your mouth a bit at a time, Lou!" Niall laughed as I slammed the the door in his face.

"W-what is Niall talking about?" Harry asked in confusion from where he sat on the toilet seat.

"He's just being Niall," I sighed, handing Harry his clothes.

As I shrugged on my pajama bottoms, I decided I didn't want the shirt. Harry, however, slipped on his boxers and then cross his arms, "H-Harry does not want these other c-clothes."

"You don't have to wear them," I laughed. "You can sleep naked, even... I won't mind."

"Of course you wouldn't!" Niall's voice cackled from the hallway.

"Niall!" I snapped, storming over to the door and yanking it open. The blonde boy yelped and scampered away, probably back to wherever Liam was.

I picked Harry back up and carried him from the bathroom and into the kitchen. Liam was in there already, and had set out two plates with sandwiches and two glasses of milk. Niall and Liam didn't comment on the way we were dressed, they just simply grinned at us. Harry squirmed happily in my arms, "Milk!"

 I chuckled, carefully sitting down in a chair with the boy in my lap. I pulled our food closer to us and grinned up at Liam, "Thanks..."

Liam stepped closer and ruffled my hair, "Missed you, mate."

"I missed you, too," I chuckled. "You and Nialler... and my house."

Harry was leaning back on my lap, happily eating his sandwich and occasionally leaning forward to drink his milk. My stomach was still feeling a tad queasy, so I only ate half of my sandwich and let Harry and Niall split the other half. Liam informed me that Chris had given Zayn a ride home and had returned to his house as well, and that he and Niall were planning on crashing on the couch.

"You're also going to sanitize that couch," I snapped.

"We were clothed, though!" Niall protested. "Our sticky situation didn't mess up your couch... it just took place on your couch. It happened in our pants."

"Stop speaking!" I bellowed, and Harry giggled at the fact that I was scolding Niall.

I planted a quick kiss to his damp curls, and he set down his sandwich crusts to snuggle close, "Harry is sleepy, now..."

"Let's go to bed then, baby Kitten," I whispered gently to him.

"Night you two," Liam chuckled, covering Niall's mouth to stop whatever snide comment he was preparing to say. "Tomorrow... will you tell us the story of what happened?"

"I think that could be arranged," I nodded, standing with the younger boy cradled in my arms. "Night you guys. Love you."

Niall leaped up and flung his arms around Harry and I, "I love you too!"

Harry made a hissing sound, "Harry's!"

"I know, I know," Niall huffed. "The love is brotherly, don't worry."

"Harry's," Harry muttered one last time as Liam returned the sentiment and I carried the younger boy to our room.

"I'm yours, Kitten," I chuckled. "And you are mine."

I placed Harry down on the bed, which somehow had sheets and a comfortor on it again so I figured Liam had done laundry, and then crawled up next to him, pulling covers over us both. Harry snuggled to my bare chest and clung on to me tightly.

I brushed my nose against the top of his hair and chuckled, "Sometimes I wonder if you've got more than just kitten in you... because you cling like a little koala... maybe a baby opossum."

"No," Harry sighed. "Harry i-is Louis' Kitten."

"My baby Kitten," I agreed.

Harry made a content sound of agreement, and I cuddled him closer as he attempted to sleep in my arms. Hopefully, with the warmth of the boy against me, I wouldn't have any horrific nightmares. And if I did happen to dream about things that could have happened to my baby Kitten, I'd simply wake up and he'd be snuggled against me, safe and warm. I nuzzled my face into his hair, crooning softly, "Louis loves his baby Kitten."

"...-Loves his Louis..." the boy managed to murmur out, so sleepy he forgot to mention his own name. I smiled fondly pressing a kiss to his temple, and then rested my head against his so I could drift off into a comfortable sleep with the kitten eared boy in my arms.

DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? If you liked it you should buy me a coffee :D (please don't feel obligated to, this link explains more - https://Ko-fi.com/A250PZ7 (if you don't feel like copying since it's wattpad and you probably have to type it out, this the link can also be found on my profile :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

719K 21.4K 30
Louis Tomlinson didn't need anybody. If he didn't need anybody, then he didn't have to care for anybody in return. And that's just how he liked it. H...
14K 503 5
"Hi darling are you alright?" Louis squatted down in front of the sleeping boy who flinched by the noise and his eyes flew open right away. Louis bar...
792K 35.6K 59
[Fluffy/smutty] What blossoms from an innocent crush turns into an intense game of hard-to-get between Harry and Louis. Their relationship quickly be...
346K 10.8K 45
"Your daddy's little kitten, you got that baby?" Harry speaks to Louis. "I'm all yours daddy, I'm your kitten" Louis whispers. Harrys a dominant. L...