The Ghost and Eric McGee

By KinghammerPublishing

What if Molly was a Ghost and Scratch was the human? The tables are turned as these two besties switch lives... More

The Curse
Howlin' Harriet
The (Un)natural
Getting the Band(shell) Back Together
The Greatest Concert Ever

First Day Frights

534 6 0
By KinghammerPublishing

(One morning Eric was placing things in his backpack and puts it on. Molly was sleeping in her hammock when she heard her name)

Eric: Molly!

(An aura pulls Molly out of her bed and lands on Eric's head.)

Molly: Hey, buddy. What's up?

Eric: (pulls Molly off his face) Look, I've got a bit of a problem.

Molly: What's the problem?

Eric: Today's my first day at school and... I'm scared.

Molly: Why would you be scared of school?

Eric: Because if I make one mistake today, it'll ruin my social life! And it's the first day in a new town, so the stakes have never been higher! I can't take the pressure.

Molly: Relax, Eric. You'll do great. Because, I'm coming with you.

Eric: Molly, please. I don't want you making things worse for me.

Molly: I'm not gonna. I'm going to make sure your first day of school is your best! (Flies up) I promise McGee, you will make the greatest impression ever!

Eric: (Not liking where this is going) I think I just made this worse...

(Later, outside Brighton Middle School)

Pete: Wow, both our kids in middle-school. They just... (sniffs) They're growing up so fast. Next, it's gonna be college, then a career, then grandkids. Oh, my gosh, I'm gonna be a grandpa! You do it!

Sharon: Okay, boys. Big smiles! Who's ready for a fantastic school year with minimal trips to the principal's office?

Eric: Me.

Darryl: Him.

Sharon: All right, you two, have fun! (The parents leave)

Molly: (sing-song) We will!

Eric: (sing-song) No we won't!

(Cut to inside a classroom)

Miss Lightfoot: As I'm sure many of you have noticed, we have a new student joining us. Welcome, Eric McGee! Would you like to tell us a little about yourself?

Eric: (nervous) Uh... (clears throat) I'm Eric McGee and I just moved here from-

(As he talked, Molly saw the students were uninterested)

Molly: Oh man. He's dying out there. I gotta spice things up.

(She grabs a lamp and slathers some goo on the lamp and shines it on Eric)

Eric: (notices a spotlight on him) Huh? (Sees Molly. She gives him a thumbs up) Uh... I'm into horror movies... (Molly makes the light flicker acting like lightning)

Miss Lightfoot: What is up with those lights?

(While Molly was shaking the lights, some goo dropped from the bulb)

Molly: Oh no! (The goo fell into the ground as Eric continued)

Eric: And one other thing you should know about me is- (He slips on the goo. He tries not to fall making it look like dancing.) Woah, woah!

Student: What's he doing?

Eric: Guh! (Gets his balance back) Uh. I'm a great dancer?

(The class cheers for Eric. They stop as a student starts slow clapping)

Girl: Brava! (walks up to Eric) "Ahn"-drea Davenport, social influencer, future disruptor, Brighton Middle School's Official Good Will Ambassador.

(class cheers)

Andrea: It's a lot of things in one, I know. I'd be honored if you'd join me on stage this afternoon at the "New School Year Assembly".

Eric: Wow, really? That's actually pretty good, "Ann"-drea!

(everyone gasps.)

Eric: What?

Andrea: (inhales, giggles) It's actually "Ahn"-drea.

Eric: Isn't that what I just said?

Andrea: No, you said "Ann"-drea.

Eric: That's what I said. "Ann"-drea. Pronunciation doesn't make any difference, right?

(Andrea was furious at Eric's mispronunciation)

Miss Lightfoot: (clears throat) Maybe you should take a sit...before you make this even worse. (Eric walks to his seat.)

Students: Ooh...

(He sits down on a desk, on his left there was a lanky tan kid)

Boy: Welcome to the loser club, buddy.

Eric: I'm not your buddy, I don't even know who you are.

Geoff: Oh! Where are my manners? I'm Geoff! That's G-E-O-F-F not J-E-F-F. (Eric groans) So, you messed with Andrea's name huh? Been there. First grade, i called her "Ann"-drea and not "Ahn"-drea and it made me an outcast. Shunned from society, just haunted me for many school years.

(Eric sunk upon learning he made the same mistake Geoff did)

Molly: (sitting on the table) Okay, off to a rocky start. But this is just a minor setback. I'm sure the rest of the day will be nothing but smiles!

(After class, Andrea made it clear for everyone to stay away from Eric. At lunch he had no one but Geoff to sit with, everyone pelted him with dodgeballs at gym. Thanks to Andrea, Eric had the most miserable first day of school ever. Afterwards, Eric was in the bathroom talking with Molly)

Eric: I told you this day would be terrible, thanks to "Ahn"-drea, my social life is finished.

Molly: Not it's not! You can still turn this around!

Eric: Forget it! This day, like me, it's over! I might as well go home and start packing! At least with me gone, we'll both be free of this curse.

Molly: There's still the assembly!

Eric: And what do you think is going to happen in there? Some kind of miracle where suddenly everyone likes me? It's done Molly. I have no future in this school or this town. (Heads for the door)

Molly: Eric, wait!

(Eric leaves the boy's room just as Andrea passed him, but then she saw Molly above him, the sight of the ghost terrified her and she faints)

Molly: (Guiltily) Oops.

Eric: Oh, no, no, no, no! Wake up Andrea!

Molly: It's Ahn-drea.

Eric: Not a good time! (Runs back into the bathroom and comes back out with a cart) Quick! Put her in this cart. (Molly grabs Andrea and places her in the cart) We have to get her to the nurse's office! (Eric runs fast with the cart to the point he leaves flames behind him.) Wait, I don't know where the nurse's office is!

Molly: (Points to a map) Look a map!

(Eric tries stopping the cart but fails in doing so since it's going too fast. He passes the map and goes through multiple school rooms until he reaches the school stage. The cart abruptly stops, making Eric and Andrea crash into a wall)

Molly: Eric! Are you okay?

Eric: (gets up) No! I am not okay! This whole day's been a compete disaster! I've made so many mistakes today, and you haven't been making them better! Once I get "Ahn-Drea to the nurse's office, I am going home! At least things can't get worse... (Picks up Andrea, unaware that her leg was caught in a rope, he pulled her out, pulling the rope that opened the curtains of the school stage. Everyone in school was there witnessing Eric dragging an unconcious Andrea.) Uh.. I can explain...

Kid one: It's Eric Mcgee!

Kid two: What's he doing with Andrea?

Eric: Okay, this is not what it looks like!

Kid one: Seriously, who does he think she is?

Kid two: He's the worst of the worst!

(Molly couldn't bare to see her human friend get berated)

Molly: Oh no... (She sees Andrea and gets an idea) I promised my friend he'll have the best first day ever, and gosh darn it he's gonna get it!

(Kids from the audience boo Eric.)

Eric: Please! When you hear the story of what really happened you are going to laugh! Trust me!

(Molly possesses Andrea's body to help Eric.)

Molly as Andrea: Hey, Hey, gang. It's me! Andrea Davenport! Gimme that applause already.

(The students applaud confused. Eric notices that's something is off with Andrea.)

Eric: Molly?

(Molly, while possessing Andrea, winks at Eric)

Molly as Andrea: Okay. Thank You. Where to start? First. I'm over the whole "Ann"-drea, "Ahn"-drea thing. Pronounciation doesn't matter, so just call me whatever you want. I'm cool. Now I'd like to get down a bit to get more serious because there is a boy out there having a really rough day and I think in some small way that's my fault. He doesn't deserve to be treated like the worst of the worst! No one does! So please, unlight the hat, give a great big cheer for... (Camera focus on Geoff, who is in the audience.) Geoff! He is an outcast no more! I decree it!

Geoff: Yes! Back into society!

(Eric looks at Molly confused)

Molly as Andrea: And I would also like to say that Eric McGee is also not an outcast anymore. Cut him some slack, you animals.

(Molly and and Eric briefly exchange a smile before the former stops controlling Andrea's body.)

Students: Anndrea! Anndrea! Anndrea!

Andrea: (who just regained consciousness) "Ann"-drea? (Andrea takes out ghost goo from inside her ear) What happened here!?

(That very evening outside the school)

Kid: See you tomorrow, Eric!

Kid 2: Have a great night!

Eric: (Waves) Thanks, you too. (Molly floated beside him) Thanks for saving my butt back there.

Molly: Of course! I promised you'd have a great first day, didn't you?

Eric: Yeah, you did.

Molly: Would you even say that this day would've been a HUGE disaster if it wasn't for your bestie best friend ever...Eh?

Eric: I wouldn't say that.

Molly: You can't deny it Eric. We are friends, my dude. More than that! We are best friends! BESTIES!

Eric: We are not besties!

Molly: (sing-song) Ooohh, we are besties!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 223 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
4.9K 72 19
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
58.5K 3.7K 20
Theo Danton, a vampire with a sweet tooth, devises a plot to trade pastries for blood donations in an unorthodox bakery. All finally goes according t...
4.2K 268 10
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...