𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 �...

By love_taebear33

"𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚... More

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝
☯︎CHAPTER - 1
☯︎CHAPTER- 2
☯︎CHAPTER- 3
☯︎CHAPTER- 4
☯︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑- 5

☯︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑- 6

1.2K 125 61
By love_taebear33

☢︎︎23 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫☢︎︎
{𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲]

Both families arrive at the venue but both groom and the bride didn't saw each other. After that night, everything went too fast.

Yes, Y/N and Taehyung did met a few times but it was extended to a mere hello and how are you.

Not to forget that how scary Seojun appeared to Taehyung. Seojun literally sneaked into Taehyung's room entering by the window which Taehyung left open and threatened him not to hurt his sister otherwise he will kill him with his bare hands.

Taehyung started sweating remembering the incident.
Everything was ready now, Taehyung is standing with the priest at the alter waiting for Y/N anxiously.

He's fidgeting his fingers nervous not knowing what gonna happen to him once he see Y/N. No doubt she was an absolute goddess. He doesn't know why his heart is beating furiously inside his chest.

But not to forget how insanely handsome he was looking with his tight black suit which showed his entire buff body. His jaw line and his hair gelled back neatly. He was a piece of art. A defination of perfection.

~~~🥀~~~

Suddenly he heard the opening of the door heralding the arrival of bride. Innumerous audible gasps were heard. He hesitantly raised his eyes in Y/N's direction and his heart stopped.

In the alter, came the gorgeous bride with her father on the right side and mother on left side linking arms with them.

Taehyung was awestruck seeing Y/N. She was looking gorgeously beautiful. A literal goddess. Even angels might get jealous of her beauty. Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when his eyes met her.

She smiled and winked looking at Taehyung's direction who everted his gaze down shyly. The guest along with the bride's and groom's family laughed. Even the priest had a small smile displayed on his face.

Never he had witnessed such a bride. The woman's were usually the one to shy but Y/N was indeed a unique piece.

Mr. Han give his daughter's hand to Taehyung and he bowed and took her hand in his and stand infront of her still looking down. His eyes again met hers but now he held the gaze.

They all set up and the priest start his greeting. Y/N and Taehyung couldn't hear a single word they were lost in each other eyes. The feeling in their heart that time couldn't comapare to any other feeling. It was magical and simply beautiful.

Maybe it was the starting of the blooming love. It was the starting of their precious bond.

If anyone saw them the way they were looking at each other so gently, they will say it's not arrange but instead will think of a love marriage because the gentleness and softness that was emitting from their eyes were beyond any explanation.

Now its the time for the vows.
The priest made them repeat his words:

"I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Han Y/N, as my lawfully wedded wife. To love, to hold, and to cherish you and to respect you, until death do us apart"

Taehyung voice was filled with gentleness which made him shocked too. His voice held sincerity ams Y/N smiled at him.

Now the priest requested Y/N to repeat the vows,

"I, Han Y/N, take you Kim Taehyung, as my lawfully wedded husband. To love, to hold, to cherish you and to respect you, until death do us apart"

They both gazed at each other as
Namjoon and Seokjin gave them
their ring. Y/N smiled and took Taehyung's hand in her small ones and said her final vows,

"I vow to be a good wifey my cutr hubby. I promise to cherish you. I vow to love you and always be loyal to you. I vow to make you happy as much as I can.

This evening is dedicated to you.Today my life became yours,in such manner you and me got united. Now we are engaged in a heavenly tie, our souls are now woven in a single string and from today, we are tied by the thread of marriage. I promise to be with you forever."

With that, Y/N then put the ring in Taehyung's ring finger who was tearing up a little listening to her words. Can love be this pure?
Loud claps and cheering echoed in the hall.

Even hee brother and father were shocked listening to their little girl. She surely has down up now. Seokjin teared up a little when he saw the face of his dead wife in Y/N's shadow. She has become just like her mother. Strong and beautiful.

Seojun was worst. Today his goofball is going to leave him forever. His heart cried at the mere thought. He loves his sister more than his life. He tried to hide his tears but unfortunately he couldn't. He felt a hand on his shoulders and he looked to see Lim Ju Kyung, Y/N's best friend looking at him with a beautiful yet sad smile. She comforted him telling that its okay because every girl needs to leave their house one day.

On the other side, blush kept Taehyung's cheeks as he muttered a small thankyou listening her pure words. Y/N cooed at her cute husband. He indeed is a baby by heart.

Now Taehyung said his vows.

"I vow to always love you and respect you. I vow to be always there for you whenever you need someone. I vow to support you always and show you the right
direction when you needed."

Y/N smiled when Taehyung gently pulled and her and made her wear the ring in her ring finger. Again loud cheering and claps were heard.

Finally Priest said some more words and then announced them as 'husband and wife'

"You may now kiss the bride."

Taehyung hesitantly looked towards Seojun and saw him boring holes at his head. He flinched a little and gulped.
When Y/N reassured him with a small smile, He pulled Y/N towards him, put his hand on her slender waist and other on her cheek and slowly lean down and attached his lips on hers. Both close their eyes at the feeling.

They both move their lips at the same slow rhythm enjoying the soft touch of each other. Euphoria spread throughout their body. The moment was magical. Both their first kiss was magical.

It was just the starting of their cute precious bond filled with love.

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬!❤︎❤︎

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.❣︎

𝑫𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘𝒔.❤︎

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍.
𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒃𝒚𝒆 ❤︎

༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
70.4K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...