๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ | ๐๐ž...

By dirteaz

She looked beautiful. She looked like art. But art wasn't supposed to look beautiful. It was supposed to make... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

2.1K 114 88
By dirteaz

Chapter 13
Emotional controls
by Dirteaz

Beyoncé Knowles

When I accidentally opened the door to my room, I saw Onika getting dressed in which I guess were dry clothes.

Her back was faced towards me and without blinking twice, I saw the purple spots and some bloody scratches which covered her skin.

Before I could ask anything, she put on the shirt and turned around picking up her clothes. She was ready to leave the room but I blocked her way hesitantly.

„Onika can we please talk" I stubbornly questioned not moving an inch.

She stood directly in front of me, her eyes already glossy and ready to let out all the tears.

„I gotta go" she mumbled under her skin.

„Onika-"
„-Beyoncé I gotta go" she said a bit harsher to me. I tried to build up eye contact but I failed. Did she feel ashamed? Maybe.

„Onika, for real, please let's talk!" my voice came out bossy. Not the bossy tone I'm having on work. It was totally different and more like a command to her.

She looked up at me first. There was tension between us. Everyone could felt this. She let out a sigh and moved back into my room.

„Please sit down"

When we both made ourselves comfortable on my bed, I spoke up confidently.

„Onika I saw them" I uttered not wanting to waste any amount of time anymore.

I wanted to get straight to it. Because it is a deal, it is a big thing.

Onika's sighing cut off my thoughts when my eyes looked over to her.

„Okay so what Beyoncé?" Her tone was different. Harsh. Irritated. She didn't know how to react and I knew it.

„Onika Let's be real with each other because both of us know what this is. Stop playing anymore. I'm here. With you. For you. So there's not a single thing you can't tell me because I won't judge you. I never would."  I made sure placing my hand on her thigh.

„Please talk to me" I shakily told her my eyes gluing onto her face.

„Beyoncé I can-"

„-You guys we're leavi-" Kelly walked into the room and cut our conversation off. In the same second I pulled my hand away rubbing my temples a bit.

„Are you two okay?" she questioned worriedly coming over to us and scanning both of our faces.

„We're fine Kelendria" I hissed a bit and I really felt bad for it so I quickly glanced her a apologizing look over.

„We just wanted to tell you that we're leaving. Robyn will come with us so we wanted to ask if you wanna come too. We're going to a club." she uttered Onika and I both facing her.

„No thank you. You guys get going and have fun, I have to do things for work anyways." Onika replied wiping away her tears.

Kelly eyed me and I immediately shook my head.

„Alright then, I'll see you around Nika. It was so nice meeting you." Kelly pulled Onika into a quick short hug and left the house.

I breathed out for the I don't know which time of the day. It was okay if she didn't trust me but she could've told anyone. I'm sure Robyn doesn't know too.

„I have to go Beyoncé" she cleared her throat breaking the silence.

„Onika-"
„-No please. Please let's not talk about that. It's nothing serious. I promise." she cut me off.

„Onika you're having bruises all over you ba-"
„-It's while we had sex" she simply replied to me shrugging her shoulders.

Okay it's a good lie, bad for her because I'm not believing it.

„I'd suggest you rather shut up than lying Onika"
„I'm going to drive home now" she stood up taking her bag.

„Thank you for the day, I had so much fun" she uttered looking at me.

I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say. What was even left to say after this? Everything was clear.

I heard my front door closing so I knew she left. I groaned, my hands hitting my face.

I stood up walking into my bathroom and taking a quick shower which was more than needed. After that I got dressed up into some pajamas and got into bed.

iMessage:

me: kel do u have Robyn's number?

kel🤎: not yet but by the end of the night why😼

me: chill out I didn't think bout this
me: I need it pls give her my number and tell her to text me

kel🤎: Giselle we're drunkkk please go

me: whatever
me: good night

| | |

The morning after I woke up as usual at five in the morning, and was in my office at six. My mood wasn't bad or anything. I was just a bit irritable so I decided to work my ass off today.

Work always helped me to be better. To forget all the emotions aside, which were not needed anyway. Because if you don't show your emotions, no one has anything against you. They don't know where to hurt you. So that's what I did.

I told James happily to leave all his work on his table and to go home and have a free day since I wanted to do all of them.

I just had to focus and the things that really mattered. The company. No emotions. Just hustle and become bigger and bigger. More ambitions. More intelligent. Better strategies. That's what matters.

| | |

Just as I was finishing all the work, someone knocked on my door. I gave the command to come in not even looking at the door since my eyes were locking onto the paper.

„Ms. Knowles, I've got a question" the voice I've heard I recognized as Jennifer's.
„I'm listening Jennifer"

„So I was doing all the sketches for the pools in Brooklyn, adding some more things, then I wanted to ask Onika if she could help me." she told me playing with her fingers.

„Okay, what's the problem?" I asked concentrating myself on the still not-finished work on my desk.

„I went to Onikas office and she wasn't there...I also asked some more people and nobody saw her today. I even went to the security and asked both of them but they didn't see her."

My eyes wandered to hers and I immediately got up.

„What?" I almost yelled.
„Yeah I-I wanted to ask if you gave her a free day-Because if not maybe something happened to her"

„I-Thank you for telling me...leave the sketch in my office, I gotta go" I took my bag and my keys.

I almost tripped since I got heels on and I guess I've never ran this fast down the stairs.

When I finally got into my car I didn't hesitate and started the engine as well as calling Onika.

„The person who you've been calling is unavai-"
„-Fuck" I yelled hanging up.

I immediately came up with another idea and called my sister who took off the same second.

„Hey Bey, how are yo-"
„-Please, don't be mad at me but I'm really into something right now. Can you do me a favor? Please." I begged, driving faster than I should.

„What is i?" Solange questioned curiously.

„You're working with a friend of mine, her name's Robyn, do you have her phone number?"

„Fenty? Yeah of course."
„Please send it to me, it's really really important." I told her and she hummed.

I said goodbye and not long after, I received the message and dialed the number.

It rang a few times and I was about to hang up and loose control over everything but then I finally heard a voice.

„Fenty" her voice was raspy, tired. I guess she was still sleeping. It was one pm. I immediately remembered that Kelly, Michelle and her went out yesterday so I guess she was hungover.

„Robyn? It's Beyoncé, I need your help"
„Beyoncé? Onikas Beyoncé? Heeyyy." she sang.

„Did you hear anything from Onika today?" I questioned carefully not wanting to shock her.
„No...I just woke up right now, why?"

„It's just-" I started but got cut off when Onika's ID name appeared on my screen.

„I'ma call you back" I said and hung up taking off Onika's call.

„Onika where are you?" I uttered loud enough into the speaker. No response. I just heard it rustle loudly.

„Are you okay?" I questioned parking on a free space so I wouldn't crash into anything.

„Stay the fuck back" her voice suddenly appeared yelling at someone I guess.

„Onika where the fuck are you" I asked a bit louder than before.

„Stop i-" we're the last words I heard before the connection disappeared.

I tried to call her a few more times but she didn't take off.

I was desperate right now. Swinging between emotions and logic. It's obvious that something happened while the phone worked. So there was only one thing I could've done. So I did it. I started driving to her house.

When I finally was in front of it. I looked trough my window. Everything looked peaceful and nothing to worry about.

I finally got out taking a heel to walk forward and into her garden.

When I got closer to her front door, I put my ear on it. Maybe I could hear something and I'm just paranoid. Everything proofed that she got beaten up. And now this!

„Get off" I heard her yelling and that's when I lost it.

I started ringing her bell but the longer I rang the more I lost it and started bumping against the door.

My shoulder was already falling apart but somehow I managed to break it and get into the house.

I heard her screaming loudly which came from upstairs so I followed it. I saw glass on the floor, blood, clothes, everything which could've been my worst nightmare.

When I reached the door, I saw a man on top of Onika. She was screaming, pushing him away.

Okay forget what I was saying. Now I really lost it. Totally.

I walked in and grabbed the man by his collar pulling him back.

„Back the fuck off" I yelled pushing him against the wardrobe.

„Bey-Beyoncé what are you doing here" Onika questioned trying to catch her breath.

Her blouse was ripped and her jeans half way opened.

„What kind of  beast are you?" I questioned the man who's name was Meek since I remembered his face.

He was bleeding behind his head groaning in pain.

„What the fuck were you thinking?" I yelled going over to him and grabbing him by his shirt again.

„What the fuck is wrong with you don't you have a bit humanity in you?" I gave him a punch.

„Beyoncé please stop" she came up to me trying to pull me back my shoulder.
„Don't touch me right now, please" I told her and she backed off.

I took a breath in and faced him.

„Rihmeek" I started smacking my lips.
„You gan listen, okay?" I grabbed him by his neck.

„Listen close because I won't repeat maself'. If ya ever get close to Onika, I'll beat the life outta you. If you ever do this to anybody, any woman I'll make sure you'll be dead in seconds." I whispered the last part.

„Call the police Onika" I commanded and she nodded.

„Why did you do that to her?" I questioned tightening my grip on his neck.

„What did she do to you so you're acting like...not even animals" I added and he coughed making me loose my grip a bit.

„I-It wasn't my purp-purpose" he coughed again trying to rip away my hand but I only tightened it again.

„I'll make sure you stay in prison forever" I said and punched him again.

„I'll make sure you never touch a woman like that again"

That's when my emotions got over me and I started beating him up badly. Not long since someone pulled me roughly so I knew it wasn't Onika.

„Calm down or I need to use the handcuffs ma'am" the office told me when I faced him sitting on the edge of the bed.

I was more than out of breath.

„What happened ma'am, are you okay?" he asked.
„I'm fine, you better look at her" I pointed to Onika who was crying badly.

„Can I go to her?" I asked the officer and he nodded. The same time the other officers were bringing Meek out.

When I was in front of Onika, she immediately looked up at me, her eyes covered in her smeared mascara, her cheek purple and on her head she had a wound so she was bleeding.

„I-I'm so h-happy that you a-are h-here" she cried out pushing herself into my arms.

I breathed out placing my head on top of hers.

„It's over" I whispered and even if we were that close, I even tried to pull her closer to me.

„I'm sorry to interrupt ma'am's, do any of you need a ambulance?"
„She does" I pointed to Onikas head but she shook her head.

„No it's okay, I'm fine. Look at your hand." She took my hand in hers and my knuckles were bleeding however this happened.

„I'm good, Onika please let them get you a doctor, what did even happen to your head?" I asked looking at the wound another time.

„I bumped against the bed, it doesn't even hurt" she cleared out and I hummed.

„Okay if you don't need a ambulance then I'd like to know what happened" the officers added questioning Onika.

She breathed out looking up at me. I cracked a small smile hoping she'd tell them everything.

„Okay"
„If it's not that hard for you, could you come with us to the police station?"

Onika again looked up at me.

„Please come with me"
„Of course, let's go" I immediately gave in and we got out.

„Could she drive with me?" I asked the cop and he nodded so we got inside my car.

„Are you really okay?" I questioned her startling the engine.
„I'm fine...are you?" I nodded silently.

I didn't want to pressure her right now so I decided to let everything rest a few minutes.

When we almost arrived the police station, she started speaking to me.

„I'm so sorry that you...walked inside of that"
„Onika please don't say that. I've asked you so many times about all of that. You never told me anything. Why didn't you speak up? Why didn't you talk to me, or Robyn?" I asked and she sighed.

„He was threatening me. He said he'd do something to my family. To everyone...I was afraid Beyoncé I just couldn't! I'm an ambitious woman. I wanted to get out by myself! I didn't want to be weak okay?" she raised her voice a bit her tears waiting to fall down in the corner of her eye.

„You're not weak if you ask for help Onika" I made sure taking her hand.

„Don't ever be ashamed because of that. You're such a strong, beautiful and self confident woman. Nothing can change that."

„Now, let's go out and put this bitch into prison" I motivated and she nodded with a small smile.

As we got out, I saw that she was anxious.

„Don't worry, I'm here by your side and I won't leave till he's in prison. At least I hold my promises and I promised him that he'll be in prison." I side joked a bit and also got her to smile.

Again, I took her hand in mine and interlocked our fingers taking a step.

We started walking towards the entrance. Onika took a deep breath in as I opened the door for her and we entered the police station.

| | |

Hey guys, I'm honest I don't like this chapter but it's how it turned out.

I really hope (beside this chapter) you like that book and you enjoy reading.

Some questions for y'all:

1)Do you think Bey is more the logical thinker or more an emotional thinker?

2)What is she gonna tell Onika after the conversation in the police station?

3) Was it right to beat up Meek?

4) Robyn, Kelly and Michelle going to a party together?

don't forget to vote and comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 3.7K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...
9.5K 565 10
Structure - odd sweetheart "๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’†๐’”...
10.7K 415 36
A young girl named Onika is trying to live a normal but finds herself trying to escape 3 psychos๏ฟผ
76.1K 5.2K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. Beyoncรฉ's far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.