( My Lover's Dream)I will des...

By maizakatog03

Synopsis: Character: Jenn Lopez and Ryan Mondragon Setting: The city of Makati city Metro Manila Philippines... More

My lover's dream
Jenn's parents dream of her
Here Jenn finds out, how close the world is, for like her of the poor. And test
Ryan also has hidden goodness in his heart. Ryan's first visit to Jenn's house,
Ryan doesn't know why he gets hurt when Jenn is with Karl. Because for Ryan, it'
Ryan seems to be in love. to Jenn
Whatever Jenn doesn't want to be with Ryan she can do nothing but endure to be w
Fake friends
Friends forever
Ryan and Jenn are together at the party
Jenn and Ryan come home drunk, so something unexpected happens.
Ryan's parents can't accept Jenn and Ryan's relationship
Jenn and Ryan's relationship has been reconciled and returned to normal.
Jenn is about to fly to Hong Kong
Jenn and Ryan meet again
Once in a cheater always a cheater
Jenn finds out the real conspiracy between Karl and Laiza
The secret way Jenn and Ryan feel about each other
Ryan confessed his love to Jenn again
Jenn and Ryan are in a relationship again
my dream girl

Ryan also has hidden goodness in his heart. Ryan's first visit to Jenn's house,

1 1 0
By maizakatog03

Chapter: 5

The three of them went out to the restaurant where they ate lunch. And when they left, he met Ryan and his friends again.

"Ohh this girl seems familiar to me! Isn't it, you were the one with the tongue this morning?"

Ryan asked Jenn and he was obviously annoying Jenn.

"Ohh I am! Why do you have a problem?"

Jenn's angry response to Ryan,

"It's like your courage ahhh! Who are you proud of? Is Karl your friend? Maybe I'll just kick you out of school."

The arrogant Ryan said, and he joined Karl who knew nothing of his quarrel with Jenn.

"Hey naughty man, don't feel sorry for anyone else Karl doesn't know about this."

Jenn's defense of Karl,

"Jenn, let them go first."

Karl calmly said to Jenn.

"Wow, pare what did you see in this stupid girl and why are you going with them?"

Disgusted Ryan says,

"Ryan, just stop that girl, don't insult her like that."

The anger Karl said to Ryan. Ryan was supposed to speak but the three of them walked out.

Ryan couldn't accept that Jenn wanted him again and didn't finish what he was going to say and left. Ryan wanted to follow Jenn with Karl and Analiza but his friends stopped him.

Because they know Ryan loves to make a mess. So Ryan didn't follow the three, Ryan and his friends also entered their classroom.

And Ryan just let Jenn trust him, because one day they will meet again. That's what Ryan had in mind, because their school was small and he would see Jenn every day.

Jenn, is also very annoyed with Ryan if it wasn't just Karl who she thinks she's probably already raped Ryan.

And he could not imagine that his enemy would grow. Karl asked Analiza for a favor and he and Jenn sat side by side, but Analiza didn't notice Jenn.

Because Analiza also wants them to change Ryan's seat so that he can sit next to Karl's handsome friend. Karl's friend next to him in the chair was Carlos Fuentes, and they were the same age.

Carlos Fuentes is also kind, but he is very quiet and not talkative so he was mistaken for gay.

"Analiza, why are you sitting there you saw next to me!"

Surprisingly Jenn said to Analiza, Analiza approached and whispered to her.

"Psst .. Karl and I will exchange seats first, please best even now just let me have Carlos by my side."

Thrilled Analiza said to Jenn, and she signaled to Karl that it was okay and she sat down next to Jenn.

"Karl sit here next to me first, it's like I don't want to be with Analiza right now."

Jenn calmly said to Karl.

"It's okay."

And it was as if no one knew about Karl and Analiza's plan. Jenn doesn’t know that Analiza and Karl are in agreement with her.

So Karl also didn’t introduce that he knew of Analiza’s move next to Carlos.

The school was about to leave, because it was already afternoon, so Jenn would have left their classroom and they were on their way home.

Jenn was left walking to the bus terminal to board, and suddenly a speeding vehicle passed by. Jenn almost collided, and the car that almost collided with her didn't even stop.

But Jenn insisted on knowing the vehicle plate number. He saw her and did not go to their house first and went to the police station.

And he was still tracking the plate number of the car that almost collided with him and if he hadn't just avoided he would probably be cold of corpse now.

That’s what Jenn always says, to the police men. Find out if, who owns the car that almost collided with Jenn.

"Miss, let that happen to you first, you weren't hurt so always be careful."

The mama police said to Jenn, but Jenn wondered why the mama police reacted like that. Who is that person, why just let him hurt other people.

And maybe the next time you kill, will you just let it go? Those were Jenn's questions in her mind and she wouldn't let that happen.

And the person who did that to him could not even be punished.

"Police man, I will not allow you to just let that driver do to me, whoever he is, present him to me. And if you can't punish me, I will punish him."

"I'm not leaving here without talking to or seeing who made me like that."

Jenn said boldly to the police man. So the police did nothing but call and send the driver who almost collided with him.

Police called Ryan Mondragon because he was the one who almost collided with Jenn. And so the police want to let it go because Jenn can be a big man.

And Ryan's uncle was the general at the police station where Jenn filed the complaint. So the police talked to Ryan's Uncle to invite Ryan to the police station.

Because he had been calling before, he answered at first but was adamant not to go. And he would just pay the woman he was about to collide with.

Because he did not notice that someone was passing by. That was Ryan's explanation to the police who called him. So general David Mondragon called Ryan Mondragon.

And because Ryan was scared and couldn't deny what Tito would say to him. He immediately got dressed and went to the police station where Jenn complained. Ryan was in a hurry so he came easily.

Entered immediately because their family was known at the police station that was immediately admitted. When he arrived as soon as he entered, he saw Jenn sitting down.

And he immediately recognized Jenn.

"You! Don't say you're the one who sued!"

Angry that Ryan said to Jenn, Jenn was surprised and wondered why this demon was the one she would face.

"It's me! Why were you the one who almost bumped into me earlier?"

Hey arrogant, you need to be taught a lesson because you think everything can buy your money. "

Angry Jenn said to Ryan, Ryan was going to hit Jenn but suddenly Ryan's Uncle spoke.

Earlier listening to Jenn and Ryan's exchange of words. General David Mondragon told his nephew to be careful when driving.

Because even if he is still the son of a rich man and even if he is still his nephew, if he is wrong, his Uncle will still imprison him.

General David Mondragon is kind because he is fair and no one is rich or poor when it comes to law. So Ryan's annoyance with Jenn increased again.

And if Tito just doesn't see him, he will still fight Jenn. And Ryan looks at Jenn and anHis hand signaled that he would punch Jenn when he came out.

And what Jenn and Ryan do for them is for children because Jenn sticks out Ryan's tongue.

"That's enough ,!"

General David Mondragon said to the two like cats and dogs fighting.

"Ryan, take this girl to them this afternoon and maybe she won't have to ride."

General David Mondragon said to his nephew Ryan.

"T_tito but!"

Ryan didn't finish what he was going to say, because he couldn't deny his Tito. So he agreed to deliver his enemy Jenn,

"Come on and let's go home,"

Ryan is forced to babysit Jenn. Jenn just smiled, and General David Mondragon smiled at Jenn and Ryan. Jenn and Ryan left and Ryan put Jenn on, and Jenn was supposed to ride in the back but Ryan did not agree.

Because Jenn allegedly makes her a driver if she rides in the back. So in the front Jenn rode, and while they were on the flight the two of them were quiet.

Chapter: 6

Jenn and Ryan were in the car together, and Jenn fell asleep. And Ryan doesn't know where to take Jenn down because he doesn't know where Jenn's house is.

Ryan wanted to wake Jenn but he couldn't because Jenn's sleep was delicious. And still snoring while sleeping, Jenn's head fell and Ryan's shoulder fell.

Ryan didn't remove his shoulder because he also felt sorry for Jenn because he noticed that Jenn was tired and sleepy so he didn't realize he fell asleep while they were going home.

Ryan just let Jenn sleep on his shoulder, he fixed Jenn's hair, and he noticed her gentle face. Ryan noticed that Jenn's beauty even though she didn't put lipstick on her face, Jenn's true beauty still came out.

Ryan rolled his eyes staring at Jenn's face, as Ryan was unaware of the volume entering his mind as he stared at Jenn's face. Jenn woke up a few moments later and was surprised as she leaned on Ryan's shoulder.

He suddenly got up and removed his head from Ryan's shoulder. Jenn saw Ryan fall asleep while waiting for him to wake up. Jenn thought that there was also goodness hidden in Ryan's heart. Because he let Jenn sleep on his shoulder. And Ryan woke up,

"Hmmmmm you wake up? Where is your house? The taste of your sleep and salivating foam while sleeping."

The joke Ryan said to Jenn.

"You're the one spitting, Jenn said to Ryan."

And Jenn smiled, Jenn's cute dimple came out. And Ryan immediately noticed the beauty of Jenn's Smile.

"You're beautiful when you smile!"

Ryan said to Jenn. And she smiled at Jenn, Jenn said where their house was and Ryan and Jenn went to where Jenn's house was.

Jenn and I arrived at their house and she saw her two parents Alissa and Lito. Waiting for her outside, the two are worried because night is still not able to sleep with her daughter Jenn.

They thought what had happened to their onika hija. Jenn got out of Ryan's expensive car. Ryan went down first and opened the door for Jenn.

Jenn’s parents saw how handsome and beautiful Ryan’s car was. The two couples are happy because Jenn's first day of school, she was caught by a rich man.

Jenn's parents thought they could get out of poverty if Ryan became the wife of their daughter Jenn.

"My dear daughter, why are you alone now! Who is that to bring you, let you in and eat dinner."

Jenn's mother Alissa said.

"Oh no, he won't eat here. He's rich. He doesn't eat the same as we eat."

Jenn Kay Ryan's teasing again. Ryan thought of eating and he would annoy Jenn even more, and Ryan wanted to know Jenn's whole life so he would have an ace when they fight again.

"Who said I don't want to! I agree and I'm still hungry because I haven't eaten dinner yet."

Ryan said and winked at Jenn and Jenn was even more annoyed with Ryan.

"Are you sure? You might vomit when you eat food we poor."

Disgusted Jenn said to Ryan,

"What are you going to let me in first? I'll just prepare something for you to eat."

Alissa said to her Son Jenn. They entered and didAlissa prepared food for the four of them. Jenn's dad Lito was staring at Ryan, no matter what Ryan's actions were Lito was staring at him.

Ryan also notices Jenn's father's gesture towards him. Ryan was nervous about Jenny's father's actions towards him. And as Ryan surveyed Jenn's entire house, he thought the house Jenn lived in was even bigger than her entire bedroom.

Ryan thought about how the three people were united in this little house. And how they could breathe in this crowded place, the volume Ryan thought as he watched their entire house Jenn.

Ryan felt sorry for Jenn's life, so Jenn was brave because she knew that when she died she could not think that she would be left behind.

And suddenly Ryan smiled to himself as much as he thought of Jenn while waiting and staring at Jenn's whole house.

"Ihoo, why are you called? We laughed at our dirty and small house! ”

Lito asked Ryan angrily. That he had been watching its every move before. It was only a matter of time before Alissa finished preparing their dinner. While Ryan was just staring at what Alissa had given them to eat.

"Jenn, son help me prepare our food, because your friend might be hungry."

Alissa says to Jenn, Ryan's eyes don't lose sight of what Jenn's family is doing. Ryan thought it was like the fun of their family because they were always happy and joking nice watching what they were doing Ryan thought.

"Mom, it looks like there's a celebration ahhh because there's so much food ready today."

Alissa said to Jenn,

" Jenn, as long as for your mother all your visits are special for her. So she cooked a lot, even for tomorrow's cooking she said cook today."

The disgusted Lito said to his wife.

"You Lito, take care not to embarrass our son during his visit."

Alissa's answer to her daughter. Jenn and Alissa also finished their preparations and called their visitor Ryan. Ryan sat down, and faced Jenn's small table, just sitting on the floor because their house was small so he sat on the floor when eating.

They were almost glued to the chair in the cramped space of their house. Ryan had already seen what kind of food they were eating. Ryan didn't know how to eat, because when Ryan looked at it it was like eating their pet pig.

Ryan doesn't want to talk because he doesn't want to insult Jenn's parents who made an effort to make a special meal for him. Ryan doesn't eat because He doesn't know how to eat.

"You're not going to eat, get out of there. I know you're not used to eating hard food like us."

The steady Jenn said to Ryan.

"Ahhh ,, what !! I'm going to eat,"

Ryan said and took the leaf and he mimicked how Jenn and I ate the pickled spinach and salad with grilled chicken.

Chapter: 7

As Ryan and Jenn's family ate, Ryan could barely swallow the food he put in his mouth. But Ryan didn’t know the simple food Alissa prepared was also delicious.

If you look at it, it doesn't look good, but what Ryan ate made him realize that it was delicious. And Ryan was unaware that he was already consuming the dish Alissa had transferred to him.

Ryan thought it was just a simple dish but it was delicious and full of nutrients. And while they were eating, Alissa and Lito were joking, because Lito wanted to eat a lot.

But Alissa wants to eat less because she has high blood pressure and diabetes. So he needs to control his diet. But Lito couldn't help it because Alissa was good at cooking.

Jenn had fun with her family, and she also ate a lot because it was simple to look at the food that Alissa cooked but it was delicious.

Ryan was happy because somehow he had something to eat with him. Even though they were just poor Jenn, she was always with her parents. It’s not like he only once had her meal with him.

Ryan was suddenly saddened by what he thought, because it was delicious to eat if he had someone with him and the whole family.

Because in their house he had no one to eat with most of the day. Because his parents are always away because he goes round trips because business is important to his parents.

Ryan gets almost everything he wants but he lacks the care of his parents. Because Ryan's parents are always away, he only spends time with his parents once a month.

Sometimes his parents do not go home for several months. Because they are busy with their business abroad. And Jenn thought that Ryan wasn't really good at his food, because she thought about how Ryan had consumed a plate of food and a dish that Alissa had given him.

And he increased even more and he was obviously very hungry. After Ryan rested for a while, he said goodbye and left because it was already night and their house was a bit far away.

"I'll say goodbye thanks for the delicious dinner I'm full."

Ryan said to Jenn's parents.

"It's late, maybe you want to sleep here because, maybe that's how you're on the road."

Alissa was worried about Ryan, and Jenn wanted to talk, because she was disgusted with what her mother thought. But his mother pinched his legs.

" Mom please_" And Jenn never finished, because Alissa pinched Jenn again. But Ryan couldn't be stopped and went home too, because tonight his parents Mrs, Mondragon and Mr, Mondragon will go home.

So he doesn't want his two parents to worry when they get home and they can't see Ryan. And their housemates may be the ones to blame.

So Ryan said goodbye to them and thanked them as well. Because even just for a few hours he experienced being happy.

With Jenn's parents, Ryan came home with a smile on his face, Ryan was stuck and sensitive even to his food, But at Jenn's house, she was not ashamed and stared even though Jenn was poor.

And Jenn thought that Ryan was also hiding something good even though he was stubborn and antipathetic. Everyone knows that Ryan is angry with everyone, including his food and clothing.

So noRyan imagined that at Jenn's house he was eating and he became comfortable. Because when he eats in another house he gets sick and his stomach hurts.

Ryan has returned home to their home, and their stewards are waiting for him. And especially his nanny, Mara, worried about him why the night was still not working.

Mara is like Ryan's second parent because since Ryan was young, she was the one who took care of him without Ryan's parents. And Ryan is even more looking for Mara than his real parents.

" Son, why are you just now? I'm not upset because you haven't been able to cry yet!"

"I called your Uncle David earlier when he said he came home and you had a young woman with you."

"Ryan son, I'm worried about you, so I can't sleep until you get home."

"I also called your friends, they said they don't have any.!"

The worried one said which Mara to Ryan. Ryan couldn't get in anymore, because Mara kept talking.

"I'm okay, I'm home too."

Ryan said to manang.

"Will you eat? I'll prepare you!"

Manang changed the subject because he knew his pet was okay.

"I'm already eating, don't worry."

"And by the way, what time will daddy and mommy come? Ryan's question to manang ,. "I don't know either, Ryan but they told me they'll call me too if they continue to go home."

Manang's answer. And Ryan stopped eating, and climbed up and went to his room. When Ryan entered his room, Jenn's family suddenly entered his mind.

He wondered if his parents were like that, he might be very happy. Ryan tried to stop his parents from leaving him because he was already spoiling his whole family.

So Ryan thinks about how he can convince Mommy. And his Daddy not to go abroad and just to continue their business in the Philippines.

Ryan's parents Laila Mondragon and John Mondragon have arrived, Because this is the day they will go on vacation to the Philippines again.

They are from Hong Kong because they have a big business there. Sometimes they were in Taiwan and he visited many other countries.

Ryan's parents are so rich, but Ryan misses his parents. He wants to be with her for a long time but because of his parents' business in different countries, he only spends time with his parents once.

So Ryan is stubborn and resentful of people because he has not experienced the care of his real parents. Ryan's mommy and daddy arrived, even though it was early in the morning they still went to Ryan's room.

They checked to see if Ryan was at home, Ryan was still awake but he didn't speak and just pretended to be asleep. Because she wants tomorrow to tell her mommy her thoughts.

Because he wants to be with his Mommy because since he was young, manang has always been with him and takes care of him. Ryan's parents also took a break, and he just left on the sofa everything they had brought to meet Ryan.

And to their housemates, because they don't want to disturb their sleeping child anymore.

It was morning and Ryan woke up early, manang wondered why Ryan woke up so early. Manang na bak thought he was just excited to see his two parents. Because he only gets along once,

"Ryan, why did you wake up so early? Did you feel when ma'am Laila and sir John arrived?"

Manang asked Ryan,

"Manang, I'm already asleep so I didn't feel it."

Ryan's answer. Laila also woke up early because she used to wake up early. She saw Ryan in the kitchen with manang, Laila didn't come first because she wanted to watch the two talking happily.

Laila thought that Ryan was even more tender to manang than her. Because Ryan is shy to be tender to him, John is even more okay because Ryan is still making jokes. Laila was jealous of the two so she came over and joined in their story.

And because manang wanted to give privacy to the mother and daughter, she left first and took the things that her boss had brought

. "Son, how are you, are you okay? Do you need anything? Just say do you want to replace your car with a new one? "

Laila asked Ryan many questions, but she didn't answer even one. Ryan was just quiet and listening to his Mommy.

"Mom, I'm just asking you one thing, Mom, is it okay for you and Dad to work here! Because you're wrong.

"I've also missed you for a long time, because you're always not by my side. And I never once felt like I had a parent."

Ryan said to Laila, and as she spoke cried in front of her mother.

"Son, everything your daddy and I do is also for you, because if we don't work how can we give you a good life. "

" I hope you understand us, that big boy knows what's best for you."

Laila explained, and Laila hugged Ryan and they both cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1.1K 41
A boy save a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old, because its suddenly cross the road without looking if there is some track crossing the road...
13.5K 687 24
I need answers now, I don't like not knowing what's going on. So after Lea and I are alone in the car, I decide to ask my questions. "Why are we leav...
15.1K 105 34
Kim Garcia Angon, suffering from an accident ten years ago. Flame of the place; feared, and worshipped. He is often caught by the police, but he alwa...