After April First

By savanah_leah

One month ago, Lily Parker was hurt in the worst way possible: through an April Fool's Day prank. She hasn't... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Three Months Later
A/N

7

3.4K 146 6
By savanah_leah

•Christopher•

Is it weird that I'm stalking her?

I search Lily's page while we're chatting, making sure not to "like" any of her posts. I don't want to be too obvious.

My book sits open on my lap and I want to get back to it. I'm on a really good part!

Hey is it alright if I text you later? I want to read my book, I tell Lily. God, I sound like such a loser.

But Lily doesn't seem to notice because she says: Yeah that's fine. Ttyl.

I close out of Facebook and turn off my phone, then crack open my book and begin the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.2M 267K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
840K 70K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...