๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ | arataki itto

De GojosC0ck_Holder

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต two troublemaker bestfriends fall in love with each other despite the rocky situations... Mai multe

๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐“๐˜,
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ๐ค ๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

1.8K 63 34
De GojosC0ck_Holder

smut warning
————————
skippable chapter

"Stop squirming around before i restrain you"

It was rather hard to do so when he was practically inches deep inside of her. What frustrated her even more was the fact that he was as still as a rock, no movement, no friction whatsoever.

"Please move, i'm begging"

Y/N whined in her current state of exasperation, her desperation turning him on even more. She was sat up on his lap, her bare chests being flushed against his own as her hands were wrapped around his neck.

"If you last 3 more minutes then i'll give it all to you.." He whispered temptingly in her ear, making her grin at his seductive motives. One of his large hand made its way towards her outer thigh, slowly tracing it's way upward to feel all over her body.

Y/N shut her eyes closed as his hand approached her lower waist, despite the closeness between them already. She laid her head against his shoulder as he continued to trail his calloused fingers up and back down sensitive skin.

He teased as his fingers ghosted above her skin, delicately brushing against every sensible parts of her body as she simply submitted herself to him.

A hushed gasp left her lips as his hand moved up to her chest, his other hand resting besides him as to support both of their weights. His fingers were quick to make her feel satisfied as he played with her bosom.

Twisting and turning them with his skillful hands, one that had much experience. He dipped his head down to reach her other breast, swirling his tongue over her sensitive bud. Y/N threw her head back as she created a tad bit of distance between them, as to give him an appropriate amount of space to work his wonders.

Her breath hitched as he continued to work on her breasts. She squirmed around on his lap as she couldn't contain herself for much longer, causing Itto to grunt from the sudden jolt of friction. He quickly pulled out from her as she let out a frustrated groan, however still being sat on his lap. His free hand shot up to grab unto the back of her neck, forcing her to look at him straight in the eyes.

His lustful eyes stared right back at her greedy ones.

"Wherever you are you sure love disobeying, don't you?" he asked as he lowered his hips, having both of his hands hold unto her waist as she was about to answer. A sudden upward thrust of his hips cut her off however - blessing Itto with her loud moan.

He moved both of his hands towards her lower back as he pushed her back into the plush mattress, pulling out swiftly as he did so. She groaned from the his absence as she was already feeling touch deprived. However it all faded once he had crawled back up on her, his muscular arms caging her as he hovered her.

Her finger skimmed around his body, tracing out every single of his defined muscles. Itto smirked as he gazed at her being ever so amused by his defined physic. Using a hand to align his hard-on as he abruptly entered her once more, causing her to grab unto anything that was in her reach - whether it was his arms or the bedsheets.

A chain of slurred curses left her throat from his sudden thrust, causing a wave unexpected pleasure to surge throughout her body. Itto grunted at the discomforting sensation, she was tight - maybe a little too tight.

He dipped his head down to look at Y/N, her disheveled H/C locks were scattered all over the pillow. A cocky grin overtook his expression as he looked at her messy form, all because of him.

"Relax, don't be scared" he cockily demanded, teasing her perplexed form. However she didn't  recede as brung her arms up to wrap around his neck once more, her hands caressing his white locks below the back oh his neck.

"I ain't afraid" she replied, matching his playful attitude as she grinned at him.

"Now hurry it up and move, or i'll just have to find someone that can do it better then you" Y/N said with playful intentions, although Itto didn't quite catch unto the teasing as he took it as a challenge of some sorts.

The sudden movement of his hips caused her to grip until his shoulders, while his hand were placed besides Y/N to support himself. His other hand was down to her waist as he began moving at a faster pace, for what seemed like hours before end...

Itto admired the charming sight that he had just created. There laid Y/N beneath him, unable to process or utter out a single word as she was busy getting fucked senseless.

His hips rocked against hers at an inhuman pace, him too was currently being immersed by a deep feeling of fulfillment. Itto slowed down for a quick second which cause Y/N to look up at him in puzzlement.

Despite having slowed down was he still moving, moreover were each and every of his thrusts hitting the perfect spot. Y/N choked up a moan as he was repetitively making her see the stars, if not even further.

"So tell me now, who does you better?" he smirked as he questioned. Although she wanted to respond scornfully did the words get stuck in her throat as consecutive whines and moans came to cut her off short.

Itto smirked at her helpless state, taking it at his advantage to chastise her for what she had told him earlier on. His left hand made its way towards her lower waist, his large fingers teasing at her entrance.

As-if the constant feeling of rapture couldn't feel any better? His fingers moved up to tease at her clit - resulting in Y/N throwing her head even further back into her pillow.

"I asked you a question so answer it"

Gods was he so hot, in all the ways possible. Y/N opened her mouth to reply ; or at least try to. However before she could even utter a single word back, Itto had used the fingers of his other hand to silence her. He pushed his fingers slight further up in her mouth, having her practically choking up at this point.

"Suck well and maybe i'll give you a reward" he grinned cunningly, feeling as her mouth had delicately closed up around his fingers, despite the fact that she was still getting aggressively pounded at the moment.

Y/N complied with his requested as her tongue swirled around his fingers, often taking a break from how deep his fingers actually were down in her mouth. Itto felt satisfied from her actions, so he decided to give her a special treat.

Contrary to his fast pace did he suddenly pull out once more, having Y/N whine out as she greedily craved the friction already. Itto however moved down on the bed as he lowered his face towards her core. Her breath shuddered as she could feel his warm breathing from how close he currently was.

A wave of goosebumps swarmed her skin as he dived in, using his skillful tongue to make her feel good. He grinned as he could feel her wriggling around, using both of his strong arms did he push her hips back down, holding them locked unto the bed as he worked wonders on her.

Itto used his tongue to spell out his full name, letter by letter as he took his time to write them right.

A R A T A K I - I T T O

Over and over again did his tongue flick up and down, side to side, and all of it was pushing Y/N to the edge. A familiar knot made it's way her stomach as she felt herself getting close to undone. Her thighs squeezed themselves around his head as she the feeling was undeniably euphoric.

Not long after did she give in to his tongue play, coming undone all up on his tongue and he simply licked her up clean. Choked up moans erupted from throat as she was too busy with her own orgasm to care about what Itto was on about.

Itto crawled back upon her as he held himself up on one of his brawny arms, his other hand was currently being used as he stroked himself repetitively while he chased his own high. Himself felt the push approaching as he came undone at his turn, finishing on the now calmer Y/N's stomach.

He groaned as he dipped his head down, now needing both of his hands to support himself in his current recovering state. The sound of heavy breathing could only be heard in the now silent home as the pair recollected themselves.

Itto rolled over as he laid besides her with his arms behind his head, breathing still heavy despite being rather athletic. Y/N's eyelids felt heavy as she tried her best to blink the drowsiness away, feeling exhausted from the extreme punishment that had been unleashed upon her.

Itto noticed as he sighed, his broad figure stood up from the bed as he cradled Y/N up in his arms. He looked down at her as he observed all of her features.

The way her bare chest heaved up and down as she was starting to recollect her breathing. How a few strands of hair would stick to the side of her damp face as the extreme workout had made both of them sweat quite a lot.

He admired the way she look so relaxed in the moment. Gods did she look adorable even though she had just came down from getting absolutely demolished by his larger frame.

"Right lets run you a bath" Itto announced, mostly to himself as Y/N was on her way to dreamland at the instant. He smiled contentedly as he made his way towards her bathroom to clean her up.

mb for the use of extravagant or less 'explicit" words im just not comfy enough 4 that yet😭

i tots didn't reference a part of 'like that' by doja cat fym🧌

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

316K 10.4K 28
- "๐‘จ ๐’”๐’‰๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’–๐’… ๐’๐’๐’Š?" - "๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“!" [DISCLAIMER] all pictures an...
178K 5.5K 61
Can't talk. I can't talk. Weird... It's... really weird, but where am I? And why can't I recall what happened? Huh? Blonde traveler... and a flying c...
10.9K 540 24
๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™˜๐™จ...