A Court of Fire and Night

By Jillybeann89

Eris Vanserra meets Thalia on Calanmai.... Completely unaware that she's the half sister of the Spymaster, Az... More

Info!
Part one ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part two ๐ŸŒน
Part three ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part four ๐ŸŒน
Part five ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part six ๐ŸŒน
Part seven ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part eight ๐ŸŒน
Part nine ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part ten ๐ŸŒน
Part eleven ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part twelve ๐ŸŒน
Part thirteen ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part fourteen๐ŸŒน
Part fifteen ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part sixteen ๐ŸŒน
Part seventeen ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Part eighteen ๐ŸŒน
Epilogue ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒน

Part nineteen ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒน

1.9K 47 6
By Jillybeann89

Warning- Mature Sexual Content

Thalia 🌹

We arrived back at the Autumn court and Arion was chatting with Eris and Ares about upcoming meetings.

I strolled into the house and shed my dress. I was fully planning on making Eris beg after that little stunt he pulled before the High Lord's meeting a while ago.

He strolled in to find me already naked, sprawled across the couch.

"Is this my reward?" He asked, prowling towards me.

I smirked, "You wish darling, now get on your knees like a good boy and don't move till I say."

Eris gulped, and I watched his pants tighten.

"And if I don't?" He challenged.

"Kneel." I snarled.

He slowly dropped down onto his knees, as I caught his arousal.

I got up and walked towards him, running my nail across his cheek.

"Do you think your actions from before the meeting deserve a reward?" I asked.

"You seemed to enjoy it."

"Get up." I hissed.

He shed his clothes and walked over to the bed.

"Lay down." I cooed.

"You lay down." He said, his eyes mischievous.

I snarled and tackled him onto the bed, pinning his arms above his head.

I grasped his length and pumped it roughly, as he moaned and threw his head back. "Fuck, Thalia."

I sank down hard, as I groaned and grinded myself onto him. "This cock is mine."

"All yours." He moaned.

He shifted us and pinned me down onto my back. "Eris!!" I cried out, his thrusts harder and deeper.

"Fuck, I can't wait to breed you." He hissed and I bit him hard.

His eyes darkened, "That wasn't very nice."

"You're saying that like I give a fuck." I smirked.

He growled and pulled out, tossing me onto my stomach.

"Naughty girls get punished." Eris hissed, as he yanked my hair back and fucked me harder than he's ever had.

"Fuck baby!! I'm close, don't stop!!" I cried out, my arm looping around his neck.

"Soak my cock darling, show daddy how you cum." He breathed in my ear.

My whole body tensed and I screamed his name. He groaned and filled me full of his seed, as I gushed out everywhere. I rode my climax out, and he rubbed my clit furiously. I let out a choked gasp and came again.

Our breathing was wild and I felt like all the air got knocked out of my lungs.

He gently pulled out and laid me down, sweat dripping off me.

"Some reward." Eris panted.

I giggled, "Best reward ever."

He grinned and then kissed me sweetly. "I love you."

"I love you too." I panted, my breathing slowly turning back to normal.

He got up and came back with a cloth to clean me up.

"Thank you." I pushed his sweaty hair out of his face and grinned.

He kissed my nose and then threw the cloth into a hamper.

"I'm optimistic." Eris said, stroking my back.

"About?"

"Everything... Life... The court... Our children. I've never been happier." Eris murmured.

Tears filled my eyes. "I've never been happier either, my love."

"To us."

"To us." I grinned.

Five years later 🔥🌹🔥🌹

"Eris?" Thalia called.

"Yes, darling?" I called out, as I heard huffing. I walked around the corner to find her struggling to get out of her seat.

"Come help your pregnant mate." Thalia whined.

I grinned and grabbed her hands, pulling her up. "You look more radiant each day I see you."

She rolled her eyes, "You say that everyday."

"Because it's a new day, and each day I must remind you how grateful I am for you to be carrying our babe." I teased.

She chuckled, waddling over to the kitchen. "We have lunch with Feyre and everyone soon."

"How could I forget when your brother sends me threatening letters everyday." I grinned.

Thalia rolled her eyes, "You both need to grow up."

Life has been nothing but amazing these past five years. The Autumn court was flourishing and my mother reunited with Helion.

Thalia and I were expecting a baby girl in two months time and I was terrified yet excited.

Tarquin and Olette just had a babe of their own, their mating bond snapped into place a week after the High Lord's meeting five years ago.

Viviane and Thalia were closer than ever, which meant Kallias warmed up to me as well.

Ares met his mate two years prior aboard Tarquin's pleasure barg. She was a stunning female named Anastasia.

Arion still was my most trusted guard, my best friend. He was dating a High Fae female from Thesan's court.

"Baby? Are you ready?" Thalia called out.

"Yes, darling." I grabbed her arm and winnowed us to the Night Court.

Thalia's powers were in full bloom, making her on the same wavelength as Azriel. He even got some siphons for her to control the energy and power.

We arrived in Velaris, as Feyre ran out to greet us.

"Hello you two!" She beamed, gently hugging my mate.

Rhysand appeared holding a toddler, and he nodded at me.

"Where's my niece?" Thalia asked, waddling into the house.

Azriel was sitting on the floor with a baby girl in his lap.

"Who's that Catrin?" Azriel said, pointing at Thalia.

The little girl squealed, holding her cute little chubby arms out for Thalia to pick her up.

"Eris, how's it feel knowing you're about to be a father." Cassian grinned, a little boy clinging to his leg.

"Nerve wracking." I admitted, rubbing my neck.

Gwyn came waddling in, with Nesta behind her.

"Az has a breeding kink." Cassian smirked.

Gwyn smirked, as she hugged me and then walked over to Thalia and the girls.

This was my life... I had my court, friends and a family. But mostly importantly... I had my mate and our daughter. Life couldn't be better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.3K 3.2K 24
Auroria of House Vanserra has much more in common with Azriel, the Spymaster of the Night Court, than she could have thought - than either of them wo...
22.9K 662 29
Five years before Feyre Archeron ever stepped foot in Prythian, another human girl found herself in the Spring Court. But the trials and tribulations...
14.7K 289 30
Thalia was the daughter of a merchant in The City of Starlight, Valaris, a warrior. Just an ordinary Faerie. Or so she thought. Azriel was the High...
3.9K 238 7
"๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐จ๐ก ๐†๐จ๐, ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž, ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...