❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

By namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ More

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

333 31 1
By namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

-1 Month later-

It felt weirdly perfect how things have been running, it felt great for the three of them to be buying groceries together like any other family. A family, that's the term jungkook was looking for, for anyone it was now more visible that jimin and jungkook had a relationship, they where most importantly official to themselves and to jun-seo and the alpha was being patient with jimin, letting the omega think throughly his emotions and express them when he felt right to do so. There had been plenty of times already when jungkook felt like the older wanted to say something but restrained himself and ofcourse he would never push him into rushing his feelings, he knew it was a process.

"How about chocolate?" Jimin spoke looking at the six year old leading the way while jungkook pushed the shopping cart "no I don't want chocolate cake" jun-seo gave a small pout "then I will make you a cake of whatever you want it" jimin looked over at the red haired with a soft smile "you don't have to" the alpha shaking softly his head while the boy looked over at him with big green eyes "can you really?!" Jungkook nodding once again "just tell me of what flavor and I will have it for your birthday" jun-seo happily hummed and ran over to one of the aisles "mommy can we take banana milk? And also strawberry!" Jimin nodded and jungkook took two packages of each before placing them on the shopping cart "I think that's all, we already bought all I need to make food for jun-seo's birthday, groceries for the house so we are good to pay" the taller hummed starting to push the cart, jimin walked over to the not long line while jungkook stayed back when he noticed jun-seo's eyes stuck to a Dinosaur toy, "do you want it?" The boy looked over his shoulder almost shyly "no I just- thought it looks cool" the green dinosaur was the one of the movies of Toy Story, just that in these case it had some type of armor "if you want we can add it to the cart" jun-seo shook his head running off to jimin who was waiting in the line, soon jungkook next to them.

Jimin neither wanted to let go of jungkook, the two hugging tightly that same evening, after jimin had arranged everything with help of his son and... well um, boyfriend. Him and jun-seo prepared to leave to the big city "call me when you get there" jimin hummed forcing himself to pull away from the youngers hold "we will be back tomorrow, probably before twelve o'clock" the alpha nodded and looked down when he felt another pair of arms wrap around his waist "don't miss us too much jungkookie" the older alpha chuckled ruffling the boy's hair "I will try, but I should also go, I need to start making your cake" the little alpha humming, he pulled away and rushed to the passengers seat "you should start going, it can be dangerous if you drive at night" the blonde nodded tip toeing to place a quick kiss to the youngers cheek "we will go then, call you later" waving goodbye at the alpha and getting behind the steering wheel, jungkook watched them drive away and until the small and slightly tall buildings didn't let him see the car anymore he made his way down the street and towards the bakery, "oh you poor child has your boyfriend left already? Look at you it's like I'm seeing a sad pup" yoongi teased getting a big eye roll from the other man who started to place on his apron "look who is talking" the omega huffing loudly "are you going to start making jun-seo's cake?" The alpha nodding while starting to get the ingredients out "I will get the bread ready and the icing, I want to buy today his present too" yoongi smiled wide from his place by the counter, he knew jungkook was excited to make all these for jimins pup "woah you are becoming a dad" the thought making an unconscious smile pull at the youngers lips "I guess" shrugging while starting to prepare everything.

The ride was quiet joyful to jimins surprise, his son had learnt a new song at school and most of the ride the car was filled with that song between two others until they finally parked in front of namjoons house "uncle!!" Jun-seo didn't waste time and as soon as his mother parked he took off his seat belt and ran out of the car to be trapped in his uncles arms "hi little one" the old nickname gaining a wider smile from himself while he hugged close his nephew "hi namjoon" now pulling into a hug the blonde omega "come on in, make yourselves at home" letting the family of two into his home and taking the small suitcase from jimins hands "how have you been? Are you eating well?" The alpha hummed at the shorters questions "I've been just a bit busy but not much has happened, my parents said they wanted to see you both, they are coming over tonight for dinner" jimins smile soft with a nod "is nana bringing banana bread?" Namjoon nodded at the excited pup "she is, she said she made it specially for you" the boy jumping up and down in happiness "why don't you guys settle? I will get set the table for when my parents arrive" jimin agreed and led his son up the stairs and to the spare room.

"Oh my sweet grandchild!" jun-seo wrapped in a bone crushing hug from both of his grandparents, jimin staring at them three from behind with a fond smile on his lips "you've grown up so much and tomorrow you are growing even more" the elder woman cooed hugging her nephew before her wife was looking over at the other omega "jimin it's so nice to see you again, it's been quite a while" the silver haired omega hugging the blonde one "it's nice seeing you both as well" she pulled back and the other woman hugged jimin as well "why do you look so much more skinny? You need to eat more" he got a pat on the shoulder "how have you been?" They all made their way into the dining room where the couple greeted their son "we have been doing well, we are glad you two made it safely here" they sat around the table with everything namjoon had ordered to eat "alright dig in! You two had a long a trip"

...

Jun-seo's head rested in jimin's lap, the parents fingers going soothingly through his son's chestnut hair while the pup was deeply asleep after a long night spent with his family "you know... namjoon mentioned something about a kid, courting you" the omega looked up at the brown haired alpha with a confused look "he is not a kid he is already old enough, and yes, he was courting me" his eyes going back to his son, the voice in the back of his head telling him there was something off with the woman's question "was? Then did he stop? He finally saw you have a kid?" Jimin gulped but did not look away from his son's sleeping frame "mom please don't bring it up again" namjoon begged from next to the blonde omega "what did I do? It's the truth, he needs to understand Han-Woo was his husband, jun-seo won't accept just anyone as his dad and neither should him accept any alpha" namjoon sighed "honey just drop it please" the silver haired omega taking a hold of her wife's arm "mom, jimin is free to be with whoever he wants, he is no longer mated to han-woo and he will be the one to judge who fits well to be his partner, i didn't tell you about jungkook for you to throw a tantrum, jimin is old enough" the woman scoffing pointing a finger towards the blonde omega "he was already mated! Why would he try to let someone else into his territory only because he misses being with an alpha!" Jimin's jaw clenched and he looked up while the other omega tried to make her wife shut up "Ms.Kim, I really loved your son, I still love him but he is no longer here and as hard as it's to me... I need to learn to move on, I tried before and namjoon knows me well. I would never let anyone near my son or me if I didn't know their worth"

The room deadly silent before he continued to speak "I... want to give the best I can offer to my son, and I will never take away from him the image of his father, I'm not the only one that has accepted jungkook. Jun-seo has done so too and sees him like another alpha figure apart of namjoon, I'm really grateful for all you did for us when Han-Woo passed away and for trying to care now" he carefully raised his son's head to stand up and then pick him up into his arms "thank you again for jun-seo's present, i will give it to him tomorrow, drive home safely" he gave a small bow and with his son in his arms left the living room and went straight to the bedroom.

The chirping of birds was distant and rays of sunshine faint thanks to the window curtain, and the soft sound of the creaking door made jun-seo's lips pull up into a smile "happy birthday to you" jimin and namjoon sang, aware that the now seven year old was wide awake since jimin left the room "happy birthday to you... happy birthday jun-seo, happy birthday to you" jimin sat next to his son, leaning down to press a loud kiss to his cheek "we know you are awake already pumpkin" the boy's green eyes fluttering open "happy birthday to our little seonie" namjoon joining in and hugging his nephew tightly "look at you, you are growing so fast, next year you will be as tall as your uncle" jun-seo giggling when he was tickled by the blonde and brunette "I won't grow so fast! Promise!" They stopped tickling the boy and sat back "open your present" namjoon gave the little alpha the present box and the kid eagerly received it, he pulled the neatly wrapped box into his lap and with his small hands tore down the decorative paper to then lift the lid, his green eyes going wide and lips curving up into a smile, inside the box where three big boxes full of colors on top of two big white books and a coloring one of dinosaurs, plus the two small boxes of pastel colors "thank you!!" Jun-seo jumped up on the bed and wrapped his uncle into a tight hug, namjoon knew well how much his nephew enjoyed to draw "careful you will make us fall" he laughed and wrapped his arms back around the toddler.

"Your grandmas left you a present too, open it" he hummed plopping back down on the bed and receiving the small bag "what's it?" Jimin shrugged not sure himself, jun-seo moved away the paper to find a necklace, the silver material with a small piece hanging from the chain, the circle had engraved a daffodil, jimin knew well that necklace. Anyone that had met his husband knew it, "when- when did they get it?" Jimin looked over at namjoon who seemed just as surprised "I don't know" the blonde had gifted Han-Woo that necklace their first anniversary of being married but he never got it back after the accident "can I put it on?" His son's green eyes shiny, jimin nodded and signaled him to turn around, the older helping him to place on the necklace "these belonged to your dad, I think they wanted you to have it now" his son looking over at him "really?! Then I will take good care of it" the three smiling widely.

❁ ════ ❃• •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 75.8K 121
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ғᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴ ᴀᴘᴘ
681K 28K 39
"You're not my slave, you're more precious than that"
1.8K 191 29
27.9K 1.7K 45
*Sequel to That One Popular Kid* After a few years of being apart, Yoongi finally gets to go to Seoul in hopes of finding Jimin, who left him hanging...