All he said is Yes!! (Complet...

By FlowerVine98

She wants to live her life to fullest. So he? Maybe not like her level. She don't want any commitment. So he... More

Author's Note
Character Sketch
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 22

1.8K 150 32
By FlowerVine98

Manjusha pov:

"Mmmm" I hummed at kabir for whatever he is saying.

"Manju, what happened to you?"

"Nothing, am just sleepy. That man who is my husband according to law is not letting me to sleep at all" I says by laying my head on the writting desk.

"Oh, so it means you and him for whole night.... Mmmm"

"Excuse me" I narrowed my eyes by lifting myself and sitting properly on my seat.

"What manju, you and him are newly married couple right. So, it means.... Kiss, cuddle, and that.... Se... Ahem those only right" he says by raising his eyebrow at me.

I twisted his ear.

"As if you don't know that what kind of relationship me and him were sharing?. You clearly knows that I hate him to the core, then what?. Stop speaking like this"

"Am just kidding manju, don't be angry okay" he tries to pacify me, but all I did is hitting him with my note book.

"Oww manju, sto.. St.. Stop"

"Class" Sir shouts, making everyone to groan.

                    _______________

"I wanna ride" I argued.

"No, you can't" Mithran says by grabbing my bag from my hand.

"Hop on manju, am getting late" he tiredly says, but who cares. I kept standing.

"Okay fine" he surprisingly says as he gets down from the bike.

Miracle.

"But drive slowly" he informs, I nods at him.

"After a decades..." I sighs, as I started the bike even though it is not my bike.

It feel surreal, to ride the bike. It would be better if this moron is not present who is now clutching my shoulder.

After few mins of ride, I raised the bike speed.

"Little puff, slow down" he keep on insisting me, but who cares.

After a long time am riding a bike. This is heaven, bike riding is my way of escape. Escape from the reality that I don't have anyone to be say mine.

'But now you have one, who is sitting behind you and clutching your shoulder and scolding you' my mind protests.

'He is no one to me' I retarded.

"Little puff, slow down...."

He sighs, as I slower down a little.

After 30 mins, we reached his home.

"You are very boring" I says as I enters into the home.

"Well, if safety seems to be boring to you means. I can't do anything. But I can make something to make your boredom to reduce" he informs while I sits on his bed, but now it's mine.

"What is it?" I asks him by raising my eyebrow at him.

"How about a romantic date?"

"Romantic date huhh, I see mister Mithran I think you are going overboard. Am not like other girls, who will fall for a man just because he is taking care, good looking,... To me, I hate marriage simple right. You married to me, so now you should erase such thoughts from your mind. " I says by scrolling my mobile.

I didn't heard anything.

Ufff, thank go....

" Hy what are you doing? "I shouts as he lies beside me.

" Get off from the bed"

"Why would I need to get off, ideally this bed belongs to both of us means you or me, or you and me can use this bed. Besides my body aches, I think I too...."

"No this bed is not belong to you" I shouts by sitting properly on the bed and tries to move his body from the bed.

"Hy wh.. What are....... Little puff.. Do..." he shouts as I tries to push him off the bed.

But all he did is grabs my hand and flipped me under his body in a second. Fuck.

"Get off me"

He smirks and nods as no.

"I thought you won't feel anything for  me being over you. But it seems you started to get affected by my presence"

"I think it's time for get you to get admit in mental hospital, can I call now?"

He laughs.

It irritates me.

"Your father invited us to his home" he says by lying properly beside me.

"He is not my dad"

"Okay, whoever he invited us. Atleast we should go and meet them for your mom"

"She is not my mom" I shouts at him by sitting properly on the bed.

"Okay okay, she is not"

                     _______________

"Sarala, okay he says that he will pick me in another 5 mins. No worries, you just take care of that donkey kabir." I reply.

"Okay, and don't worn out your hubby. He is already doing lots of work, we will be back in a week. Until then be a good girl and eat well okay. Can I pass phone to kabir?"

"No sarala it's okay" I says.

"Bye"

"Bye manju" she says, and the line went dead.

Kabir and sarala were visiting Pondicherry where their grandmother is residing. Who is in her last breath want to see her grandson.

"Little puff"

I just walks and hoped on his bike.

After his every damn instructions, he started his bike.

'Atlast' I thought to myself.

"Little puff, when is your model exams starts?"

Aghh not again, he will not let me to sleep.

"Little puff"

"Little puff"

"Can you please concentrate on riding?"

After that he didn't asked me anything, thank god.

"Why are we here?" I shouts.

"I already informed you right, your parents wants to see you"

"I don't have any..."

"Manjusha, oh my god. Mapilai come inside, come Manju" I heard her voice.

"I need to go back" I slowly says to which he didn't give any heads up instead he walks inside the mansion by grabbing me with him.

"Let's spend some time with your parents Little puff" he informs.

"How many times do I have to say mister....." I stopped as my so called dad came into my view.

"Hi uncle, how are you?" this man asked him.

"Am fine mapilai, please take your seat"

A silence.

"How are you Manjusha?" came a question after sometime from my dad.

I just looked up and started to go through the book which was placed on the tea table.

I slightly looked up only to see my dad who is dripping with irritation.

"How is your work going mapilai, are you getting some time?" that lady asked him by serving the snacks before us.

"Work load is okay aunty now...."

"Call me Athai" that lady says.

"To call you as athai, you have to be my mom in first place" I says by carelessly throwing away the book.

"Manjusha, stop with your non sense talks and ask sorry now." Mithran says.

"As if I will obey your words. Just shut up, don't try to control me" I says and walks away from them.

"Sorry for her....." that's all I heard before climbing the stairs.

After sometime:

"What you did is wrong little puff" Mithran says by plopping beside me on my bed.

"Neither I asked your certificate, nor did I going to follow your words too."

"I don't know what I have to do so that you will behave properly and give a chance to our relationship"

I just stood on my feet and walks towards the window.

"Hurting someone with a words is miserable, little puff." I heard his voice which is very close much to my annoyance.

I turns only to meet him very close.

"Stop following me, and to your suggestion one cannot understand the pain when they have a great family. You don't understand the pain of not having a parents. You don't understand, how it feels to not... Why should I even need to share these with you. You are just a man with whom I got married as in papers that's it. Get lost from my eye sight. " I shouts

" Calm down little puff " he says by gathering me in his arms.

" Leave me"i shouts at him.

"Not now and not ever"

"Waah, what a chessy dialog. But mister, these dialogs will never work on me. Just leave me you fuckard" I shouts at him by wiggling in his arms.

"Always a bad words, I just hope our children will never get this attitude of yours."

"Mister. Mithran, sorry to burst your bubble. You and me will never have a kids of our own" I says with a smile whipping off his smile.

I just removed his hands from my waist and walks away from him.

Mithran pov:

What am I going to do with this girl. Did she knows what she is speaking. She didn't knows. She didn't knows anything about me. She didn't knows my dream.

A dream to have a beautiful family of my own.

It may look funny to someone, when I say this is my dream.

Yes, it is a dream. Dream to have a wife. Dream to have a children.

'You don't know little puff, what your words are capable of.'

You don't know!!

                   ______________

"I don't know your favourite dish mapilai, so i just prepared few dishes." Athai says as I walks down to the hall.

"Comeon let's have dinner. ?" uncle asks me.

"No uncle, me and Manjusha have to reach our home before its too late...." I starts only to be cut off by aunty.

"Not before having dinner" she urtly says.

"But aunty it's already getting la..."

"No mapilai comeon"

"Who will have the food with a people like you" little puff started to curse.

I grabbed her hand.

"I want you to respect elders" I ordered her.

"As if I will obey your words"

"You have to little puff, remember your bike is with me"

She glared at me.

"You will suffered for this, once I get my bike back" she says slowly by walking into the dinning hall.

I sighed.

I hate to control someone, but here am doing it with her every now and then. Am sorry little puff.

Once we all took our seats, aunty started to serve the food.

"So, how is your work is going?" uncle asks.

"Yeah it is going good uncle" I replied.

"Like your team get off with a empty hand from this house?. Being a CBI, you always see everyone in wrong aspects right. " he tuantered.

"As if you were a good person, whereas someone is deliberately trying to portray you as a bad man is what you are speaking." little puff remarked in the table.

Her dad glared at her. I controlled my smile.

"Aunty don't, she is allergic to crab" I panicingly shouts.

"Oh am sorry mapilai." she says by keeping aside the bowl with the crab from her.

I looked at little puff who is already seeing me. I raised my eyebrow, to which she just rolled her eyes.

It was one time that I found out she is allergic to the crab, as I prepared once she informed me that day.

"Seems both of you were knowing each other a lot already. Am so happy for you both" aunty says by looking at us both.

                        ------------

"It is always good to spend time with our family" I started.

But no reply from her.

"Little puff?" I called her.

"What you want now? Can you just ride the bike. I really hate your voice?" she taunted me.

"Little puff, what happened to you? Why are you being angry now?"

"Ahh fuck, why are you being so noisy? Just leave me to enjoy this night ride" she replied.

"Oh then you already started to enjoy a ride that too with me. Am glad now...." she cutted me off.

Manjusha pov:

"For your information, I just said leave me to enjoy this ride, I never said that I enjoyed your company" I grumpily says at him.

"Whatever" thereby only the slinece were prevails between us. The only sound were hearing is the bike sound.

My eyes were fixed at the mirror.

"Turn next right" I shouted at him.

"Wh..." he started, but he himself noticed that what I seen in the mirror. There a pair of persons were following us. But that's not the issue, the man in the back seat is actually having a knife in his hand.

"Hold me tight" Mithran shouted at me. But my eyes were fixed at the bike only. Whose bike is very close to us.

"Little puff, hold me" he shouts again which made me to wrap my hand over his torso.

Mithran is driving insanely fast, I don't know where the heck we were currently going.

Looks like we were in some street, but don't know the place. There is no much street lights also.

Mithran pov:

Fuck, who are these people, fuck. I can't risk my little puff life along with mine.

I have to safeguard her.

This is very normal in cbi life. Threatening is very normal.

"Carrrrr" her voice made me to look straight properly only to notice that a car is coming in our way which is a one way. Fuck.

I took a left to get escape from both. But still those bastards were following us.

"Who are those? What is happening here?" Manjusha shouted at me.

I didn't give her any reply. Instead I just kept riding.

"Shit see there is one more car on our way" Manjusha shouted making me to again look straight, whereas the damage is already adone. Our bike got collided with the car.

As a result we both fell down. No no.

"Manju" is the only word left my mouth when my body landed on the road.

"Arghhh" she moaned.

"Manj.... M.. M... Manjusha" I somehow called her name.

"Arghh"

I tried to stood up on my feet but my vehicle is half way lying on me. I looked up only to see the Manjusha lying on somewhat farther from me.

I somehow stood up on my leg by moving the bike, I then walked towards her, my heart started to beat fastly.

She is lying unconsciously.

No no

"Grab both of them" I heard some voices but I couldn't even able to stand on my own foot. My body just collapsed on the road. Before closing my eyes, all I seen is someone grabbing my unconscious wife.

                   ----------------------

I slowly opened my eyes.

Why am feeling heavy. God.

I somehow opened my eyes, why opening the eyes itself feels very big task.

After lots of attempts I opened my eyes properly only to see the unknown surrounding.

Where am?

Then I got all the remembrance of whatever happened earlier.

"Manjusha manjusha" I shouted.

Where is my wife?

I need her.

What if something happened to her?

"Manju...." I stopped shouting as soon as my eye lands on my wife who is lying in my left side. I tried to move towards her only to be understand that I stucked in the chair where am wrapped by the rope.

I looked at my wife properly only to see the cut in her lips and in her forehead where the blood were clotted.

Her shirt were ripped in some areas even her Jean too.

"Manjusha Manjusha" I called her name.

What if something happened to her?

But no she is not budging.

"Manjusha, please wake up... You... You are fine right, little puff" I shouts at her.

My heart again started to beat fastly without seeing any response from her.

"Manju....."

"Let me sleep" came her hoarse reply. Fuck. Heck, is she thinking that we were in our bedroom.

"Manju"

After a lots of attempts she opened her eyes.

"Just... G.. Get lo.... Where are we?" she asked me after seeing the surroundings.

"You are fine right manju?" I asked her slowly.

She just looked down at herself and looked back at me.

"Am I looking okay for you?" she asked me.

"I will safeguard you don't worry litt...."

"I don't need your help mister"

I sighed. Why this girl is hell bound on not listening to any of my words.

"Manju, listen to me...."

"Fuckards were you guys are. Just open this damn ropes then let us see who will win....."

"Shut the fuck up" came another voice from outside of our room.

"Hy man come and open this rope" she strated to shout and as well as strated to shook the chair.

"Manju, don't just be calm I will bri...."

"Are you fucking insane or what?. Its all because of you only. If only we both gone to our home instead of visiting my pare...."

"Shut up" an voice came which made manju to stop her words. We both looked up to only see a three men were surrounded us.

"What you want?" I asked them.

"We want your life will you give us that?" one among those aksed us.

"Are you even a man?. Bastard,....."

*Slap*

One man just slapped my wife.

"Bastard" I shouted.

"If you keep your hand one more tim...."

"What you will do?."

" What you want now? "

"Wait until my boss comes" saying this three of them gone out.

"Manjusha, are you okay?" I asked her. Shit.

She just galred at me.

"Bastard, come and open this rope then I will show you that whom you actually messed with." Manjusha again kept on shouting.

"Manjusha, please stay calm first. We have to get out by ourselves."

But no she kept on shouting at them.

I tried to open the rope. But no it is very tight.

I somehow managed to grab my small knife from my back pocket without putting it on ground. I then started to cut the rope slowly. This rope is very thick. Fuck.

" Hy asshole, where are you guys...."

"Come and remove this damn rope. Just fight with me you fuckard."

"Hy can't you keep quiet fatty"came a voice. I just stopped watever am doing. I just don't want to loose this knife.

" What, you asshole, did you just called me fatty. Look at yourself bastard. Such a ugly pe... "

But he just grabbed my wife chin and made her to look at him. This man looks very bulky.

"Hey levae her" I growled.

"Just shut up officer, who is she for you? We thought of just kidnapping you but see we didn't had any other choice instead we has to kidnap this girl also along with you. Since she also becomes the witness. " he replies.

"Who is your boss?" I asked him. But instead of replying to me he just turned his head to my wife side who is trying to coming out of his clutch.

"Just take off your hand now" I shouted but no...

I tried to remove the rope parallely.

"Even though you are fat, you too have a good structure." he says by sniffing her face. She again tried to move her fae. He might be around 35 age or something.

Manjusha pov :

"Hy levae me" I shouted but he just traced his finger on my lips.

I felt like puking.

"Leave me" I shouted. But no all he did is just looked down at my chest.

'This single piece of cloth is the only thing as a barrier " he says making my mind to go in vain.

I tried to press my for over his but he just moved his foot on right time.

"I will kill you, if you..... "before even I say something he kept his hand over my left boob with my clothes on.

" Take off your hand "I shouted, but all he just gave was a sinster smile.

" We just want this man, but we got you as a extra one's. So why can't we use you " saying this he tried to grope my boob.

I tried to wiggle but nothing is working.

No.

" Leav.... "I stopped my shouting as I didn't feeled anything, instead I just heard a thud sound.

I opened my eyes only to see a Mithran who is standing before me.

I looked at him, whose eyes were gazing at some other person with an intense angry look.

He walked before who is currently lying on the floor and then he just pressed his foot over his crotch.

"Arhhhh" he shouted which in turn made other two rowdies to come in to the room.

"Hy" they both shouted.

"Mithran" I shouted as those both were running towards him with a piece of wood in their hand.

Mithran just turned and started to tackle both of them.

                        ____________

"You did a grave mistake by touching my wife" Mithran growled at the man who tried to misbehave with me.

And just punched his face who is already passed out. Other two were clutching their stomach and lying on the floor surrounded with their own pool of blood.

"Leave him" I shouted at him. As I don't want him to kill that person eventhough he deserves to die.

Mithran stopped and looked back at me. He immediately walked towards me, whose hands were dripping with his blood which is also having the blood stain of others.

"A.. Am sorry Manjusha" he says by slouching before me and started to cut the rope.

"You are okay right?" he asked me by taking my face in his palm.

I don't know why, but I just gave him a reply without putting any argument.

"Yes" I slowly says at him.

He smiled at me.

Author's note:

Hello everyone!. I hope you all are doing good.

Happy New Year babes❤️

Please do comment❤️

Love yourself💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390 46 30
He just rolls his eyes "keep rolling them you might find a brain in there "she says "you don't even have one "he says. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ D...
149 0 61
A girl who doesn't let anyone in. A guy who lives every day for himself. An inexplicable attraction. Hi all! Some of the topics touched on in this s...
15.5M 412K 97
He was completely and utterly oblivious to everything that he had caused and she absolutely hated him for that. [UNEDITED] [DUAL POV] TW: eating dis...
12 0 65
People seem to like her own personality, and how much she was sweet often times, although she does not understand people sometimes, it was hard for h...