LOVE SIPS(ON PARTIAL HIATUS)

Por Tale_teller03

❤️ Collection of Short stories❤️ Completed stories will be marked completed! 1.) Obsession or Love. (✔) <�... Más

꧁༒༺ CONTENTS ༻༒꧂
My COVER Gallery:
Rankings :)
A Sip of Love 🍹
OBSESSION OR LOVE(●♡INTRO) [✔ Completed]
OBSESSION OR LOVE(●♡ CHARACTERS)
(●♡1)
(●♡2)
(●♡3)
(●♡4)
Our Relationship! 🥺
IT WAS ALL WRITTEN ⛰️
Bully turned Fan (😉 1)
(😉2)
𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝔹𝔼 𝔸 ℂ𝕌ℙ𝕀𝔻 𝕀ℕ 𝕄𝕐 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼(💘🅘🅝🅣🅡🅞)
𝕎𝕆𝕌𝕃𝔻 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝔹𝔼 𝔸 ℂ𝕌ℙ𝕀𝔻 𝕀ℕ 𝕄𝕐 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼(💘🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
(💘1)
(💘2)
(💘4)
(💘5)
(💘6)
(💘7)
(💘8)
𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔻(👁️🅘🅝🅣🅡🅞)
𝕃𝕆𝕍𝔼 𝕀𝕊 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔻(👁️🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
(👁️1)
(👁️2)
(👁3)
(👁4)
(👁5) (⚠️Ending on Venereal note!)
ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂ𝕂, ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂℍ (💓)
ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂ𝕂, ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊 𝔸𝕋𝕋𝔸ℂℍ (🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂)
( 💓1)
The Gordian Knot 🪢

(💘3)

130 7 25
Por Tale_teller03

Who the hell does these belong to? I said Breathlessly.

Is it urs Suraj? I said looking towards a pic of our marriage hanging on the front wall, above the vanity. As if asking the reprobate himself.

Who the hell u r? Is my real question.

Thinking this I rubbed my eyes.

Tears again formed...

I took those pics and put them in the desired folder again.

I went into the washroom to clean my face. I splashed some cold water and the image of the water sticking face in the mirror is like mocking me for God knows what bad I did.

What I sowed that I'm getting such fruits? I want to question God. The universal power to answer me.

Since childhood I have been treated unfairly. 

 Many men know just how to abuse or use you.

I was confused.

Disheartened.

Dishonored.

Many more eerie emotions start to surface, I closed my eyes and held the sink more tightly to not lose myself in the worst moment of my bitter past.

A past, which I never want to unfold. Never want to experience any other child something like what I had experienced.

"Paas Aaiye Ki Ham Nahin Aaenge Baar-Baar~

Baahen Gale Men Daal Ke Ham Ro Le Zaar-Zaar~

Aankhon..." it's her phone which started to ring in the empty room.

Adhara one last time splashed water and started to rub her hands and face on the towel hanging on the Wall-Mounted Towel Ring Hanger, meanwhile, she again heard her phone singing the song which it was singing a min ago.

It must be an important call, but it can't be work-related. I just finished this work. Not again!

She murmured to herself as she moved towards her room and continuously heard her phone singing out loud.

The song which was close to her heart, and in her impulsiveness, she fixed it has a ringtone now passing her.

I'll remove this song from the ringtone. She decided while picking up g her phone which is now ringing for the 4th time.

But she peered her eyes, frowning seeing the caller ID, but the next second her mouth opened wide. 

Shrealizeded she had forgotten one of the most important days in her life.

The caller was Ahana.

She is her elder brother's almost 4-year-old daughter. 

Yeah almost because she will be four next week.

Yes, it's her birthday next week, and her dear Bubu just remembered this, seeing the caller ID. 

Adhara scrolled her finger and picked her to call up, and then kept her phone at a hand distance from her ear. 

She was expecting her niece to lecture and shout or wail at her.

But what she received was...

Is pure silence.

She squinted her eyes in confusion. Then again checked the phone in front of her.

"Hello, Ahu baby?" She asked as she attached the phone to her ears, and as meekly and childishly as she could.

"Bubu I haae u!" (Bubu I hate you.) She heard a high-pitched yelling. And removed the phone from her ears soon, as it was the second time in a day she is hearing shrieks, she felt her ears her gonna lwave tgeir job soon.

Nonetheless, she again put the phone back to her ears and realized that now she is hearing strong breathing sounds from another side 

"She is showing her anger like an angry bull!" Adhara said under her breath and huffed at the child but a smile then come on her lips, and she said, "Hmm.... 

I was thinking to gift my Ahu baby a big teddy bear which will be bigger than Kransh's bear and will not even fit on her whole cupboard. But since Ahu baby is not talking to bubu, then Bubu will give it to Kransh only." She said scratching her chin with her index finger in a thoughtful way and questioning herself knowing exactly where she is applying pressure.

And it happened, she smirked hearing a loud, "NO BUBU!!" 

"Hum, why not? Ahana is not talking to me, and Kransh is a good boy. Bubu will only give gifts to Kransh." Adhara said teasingly.

"No Ahu good girl. Give me a gift. And that teddy only." Ahana said, demandingly.

"Ok, Ahu baby." Adhara chuckled at her overexcited voice as she mentions that teddy bear.

"Y'll come na?" Ahana asked her as she was still afraid her bubu will not come as it's been more than 2 months but her Bubu didn't visited them after getting married.

Adhara sadly smiled, she didn't know she would really make it up to her house in Kolkata. Her mother-in-law had visited today only and she knows that if she tells them about leaving, then without listening to the reason that old woman will blame that she is running away from her only.

What grudge does she actually have from me? Adhara whispered thinking about the conclusions made by her mother-in-law in nearing future.

"I'll try baby, u know na bubu loves you." She said cheerily not to show her sadness to that young child.

They talked, or more like Ahana instructing Adhara about the party theme, to the menu, to gifts she already told every invited guest to bring on the day.

Yes, this baby said what gift she wants even before the person will ask What you want?
This is Ahana who we are talking about anyways.

Adhara was also giggling or laughing more heartedly listening to Ahana's talks.

She was still listening to her blabbering for 5 minutes but she turned her back as she heard the sound of door knocking.

She forget to close the door, and was lazily talking on the edge of bed.

"Ahu baby, I'll see you soon. Ok. Now bubu has to go now." Adhara said in an understanding manner.

Soon they bid their bye, and the call ended. "Co-" even before she can tell the person outside the door to come in, she sees Suraj entering the room.

Adhara wanted to quipt him. Again and again!

And why not?

This man is mannerless. How can he enter here? Even without her giving permission to him.

It's his house only! Her mind mocked her.

But I live in this room, ain't I? Adhara throwbacks.

He already knocked, didn't he? It's just he entered before you've completed the full sentence. If her mind was a person then now it must be shrugging off and giving innocent looks.

It's like Adhara mind already teamed up with Suraj.

Shut up u homewrecker. Adhara shut her mind, loudly yelling at her.

But as soon as she registered the area near door, it was vaccant.
Suraj had already moved towards the vanity table and was now collecting the file that she collided with after her meeting.

Her eyes is moving between the file in his hand which is constantly turning pages to his lean broad back, giving the strong masculinity, with the perfume of his, which is now in the whole room, spreaded like the  mat.

"I need to go to my home. I mean I want to visit my parents house. It's Ahu, I mean Aha-" Adhara, who was confused seeing Suraj so much ingrossed in his work she thought to break the ice and ask about her visit to Kolkata. She was literally finding it hard to form a perfect sentence with perfect words for him. But before she could explain herself with reason, she was cut by his voice, "OK, well I heard ur sound already so I know.

I'll book the tickets for us in tatkal." (Booking tickets a day before the time of departure of train is called tatkal.)

For us...? Will he also go? Adhara thought.

I opened my mouth to question him but before a word could leave my mouth he turned around. And I suddenly closed my mouth as I could expect that now my whole face is having a shocking expression.

He then gave a look of confusion and then he said a more weird thing, "I'll also go." As if he understand my unsaid question.

"What about your parents? It didnt seem ni-" I asked. But hey, I was shocked. It was sudden for me too. But before I could explain him Why we shouldn't go. He interrupted, "It's OK, I'll return back from the evening train.

He is foolish, stupid and shameless all at once.

I mean how my parents would allow that their only son-in-law to travel back just after a few hours of stay and won't shower him with their lots of attention and respect.

Or now my house is also a problem for him?

Well not bothering myself much, I nodded my head but a question strikes me, and I turned towards him leaving the door knob, but as soon as I turned he also turned and then he said, "I will talk to my mom."

How just how he knew that I turned, and what I'm gonna question?? I surprisingly bit my inner cheeks.

"No, I'm gonna question that, WHY ARE YOU HERE? ITS MY ROOM." I don't want to embarrass myself so thought to randomly say something to him but as I opened my mouth the words come out itself and I realised that this is what I need to ask from past so many hours.

My question was little louder, and with definite pause. It actually made my question much needed balance. My hands around my chest and foot tapping added more seriousness.

But his reaction to my question was null. Yes, his eyes narrowed for 2 seconds, but were again at that darn file.

Did he just ignored YOU, ignored us? My mind angrily whispered questioned me, which wasn't a question apparently but still.

I colloquially turned around, and said, "Someone should think before making rules, if they are the only once who break them." I taunted and went away, without caring A to turn around again to see his reaction or to hear any of his contention.

Hmph! As if I am dying to hear is voice. I consoled myself actually.

And why won't I? Except conceive I didn't said a word to myself. It hurts to live with a person whi behaves like a corpse around me.

I will jot down today's date, and the events and the conversations have to took place.

Den would be happy too, wouldn't she? My mind whispered joyfully as thinking of briefing today's hap to Den.

Well who's Den? One might ask if they were hearing about her for the first time.

So Den is my diary!

Yes I'll always share my every moments with her, brighten with my happy ones, and colour her with my sadness, prints of my tears where always on her.

Yes, she is the one who remained like another forever!

Any guesses, why her name is Den?

Well that's because, like a lion lives in Den, my story lives in it.

That's my DEN!

☞𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 ☜

27/6/22

WORDS COUNT: 1920

Hola Amisos

Adhara has a past, which is not in proper light.

But any guesses, if the past would disclose, then would Adhara and Sraj's bond will remain same, or will be better, or even worse?

And how's Ahu and Bubu's bond?

And Suraj won't let me be at peace. He just go on nerves!!

And u'll meet Den in next chapter!

Do share ur views!!

Have a good day or night

Bye!!
Stay safe~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 81 12
Her~ Why the hell everyone is hell bend to spoil my life at this young age 'abhi to pura world 🌎 tour karna baki hai ' It's my my life and I will...
133K 3.4K 21
Some desi short stories stuck in my mind
230K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
22K 1.3K 18
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...