Rise of Darkness From the Fall

By PercabethHarmione

What happens to Harry when the only person he trusted the most is taken from his life? What will he do? Follo... More

Rise of Darkness From the Fall
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 3

1.3K 61 14
By PercabethHarmione

A/N: Okay, I made a mistake in the last chapter; Harry didn't bring the 'traceless' wand because according to me trace doesn't exist, you will know it more in the chapter below. He just simply brought more powerful wands, which also contained cores that Olivander didn't use, like Basilisk, or thestral's hair. Olivander didn't use those cores because hunting those beasts is illegal(according to me in this story) and he also didn't use more than one core because those wands are more powerful and Ministry didn't approve of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day Harry was going to visit Hermione, he woke up early, did his morning exercises, and ate all the protein shakes that he had purchased. He knew that many non-magical people use them to get their bodies in shape. And he had used them in the future, along with going to the gym, to maintain his body. He didn't want to be this time. He wanted to be someone that his Hermione would be proud of.

Furthermore, he also came to know that his dear old headmaster was out of the country for a meeting of ICW and wouldn't return for 2 weeks, so it was time for him to set everything in motion.

But before that, he has to also buy a gift for his queen, which would be the main thing to get her immediate reaction.

He went to the adjacent bathroom and took a shower after his workout. He apparated to an area near The Leaky Cauldron. Furthermore, he disillusioned himself and walked through the pub to Diagon Alley, where he cancelled his disillusionment charm in an alley nearby. Then, he went to the pet store and immediately made his way to the cats, and there was Crookshanks.

The half-kneazle was just a little kitten at the time.

The small kitten glanced at him as he approached its cage, seemingly gauging his value.

Despite having a nice relationship with the furball in the future, Harry chuckled since he knew it was an intelligent pet and wouldn't be content with him. As a result, he needed to tell the little one about his plan.

"Hello, Crookshanks! Since I am aware of your high intelligence, I am giving you to my Hermione as a gift. You'll meet her today; she's a lovely, kind, and loving owner who would adore you. She is also quite intelligent. She will take excellent care of you. On the other hand, you'll make her happy, keep her company, and support my efforts to gain her affection." He spoke softly to the kitten.

Harry was approached by the shop owner, and they agreed on a price for the furball. Harry requested cat food, toys, and a grooming kit from the owner. He obliviated the shopkeeper after getting everything he needed because he didn't want anyone to know he was here and went back to Potter Manor.

Harry assumed Hermione was in the park as the elf popped him near one. He promptly removed Crookshanks from the carrier and grabbed him up.

"I'm sorry I had to keep you in the carrier, but now that you are going to meet her, you need to charm her out, little fellow." The kitten mewed in agreement.

He observed Hermione reading while seated beneath a tree. He recognized the book she was reading, as he had seen her reading it a number of times, Hogwarts A History, which he had no doubt was her favourite book. Crookshanks hurried toward his new mistress after being set down on the ground.

Hermione was so engrossed in her book that she wasn't really aware of her surroundings until an adorable kitten began to rub up against her leg.

Hermione was startled at first, but she felt connected with the kitten the moment she saw him.

"Awww... Aren't you the cutest little thing?" The kitten jumped into her lap right away and nuzzled her arm as she cooed him.

She put the kitten back on her lap and caressed its ears as it purred peacefully.

"I think he likes you," said a voice in front of her.

When she turned around, she saw a tall boy with messy hair who looked like he had just got out of bed.

He had such green eyes she thought.

He also had incredibly good and fit looks, and she had never seen a pair of eyes as emerald as his.

"What are you reading? Is that Hogwarts: A History?" he asked, and she was now shocked and somewhat surprised because Professor McGonagall had told her that the book had many charms on it so that no muggle can read it and know about it. It made sense to her because the book contained so much information about Hogwarts, so every Hogwarts: A History book came with those charms, and not even her parents were able to read it, but how could the boy see it? Is he magical, or did the charm or spell break in any way?

She tried to stutter an explanation, "I-oh," but the boy laughed.

"Relax, miss. I am also a wizard and will be starting my first year at Hogwarts this year." he said.

Hermione relaxed, but was also surprised.

"Oh... really? I am Hermione Granger. I am also starting my first year at Hogwarts this year, but who are you? Not only that, but I haven't seen you here before." She inquired.

"I am Harry Potter and I came to London to buy some supplies," he said,

"Did you just say your name is Harry Potter?" she clarified.

"Yep!"

"No way!" she said in disbelief.

"Way!", he teased.

"No! No! I mean, are you really the Harry Potter, which I read about in the books? You are in the Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts and-"

"Please take a breath, Hermione. Yes, I am the same Harry Potter, but please do not believe everything they say about me in the books. I mean, have you seen the Harry Potter fantasy books? I mean, I was not fighting a dragon when I was five, and no way in hell, I can't do that now!" he said.

Hermione blushed in embarrassment, "Oh... Yeah, I am sorry," she said.

"No, no, you don't have to apologize for it. I have seen worse." He said, as he thought about Ginny.

"So, what are you doing here in this park?" Hermione asked,

"Uh... I actually brought this furball here from the pet store yesterday because he was lonely there," he said, motioning to the kitten in her lap. "I came for shopping in London and saw this park and decided to let him out, but he didn't like me quite so, but I think he likes you very much. Maybe you should keep it." He replied.

"What? I can't! He's yours and I don't even know his name and-" whatever excuses she was going to give were cut off by Harry.

"Of course you can, Crookshanks likes you. I told you that I brought him because he was lonely and sad. And then he met you and clearly, he likes you way better than me," he said, trying to convince her.

"Wow, this must be a lucky day. First I met you, and now I also got a pet." She smiled at him.

"No, it's not a big deal, and besides, I don't have any friends, so I would like to make my first friend." He said, smiling back.

"Really? You are so nice to me, and I have never really had friends before. So, you and Crookshanks are my first friends. But why didn't you have friends before?" She was confused about why a boy who is so popular didn't have friends.

Harry sighed, "I was raised by my non-magical relatives, and they were not very nice people. They abused me and their son bullied me in school and everywhere with his friends, so I didn't have friends before. I was told recently that I am a wizard, and there I discovered more about myself and my family. Now I don't live with them any more. So, you will be my first friend." He explained it to her.

Hermione was horrified by this, that the hero, and probably the most famous wizard, was abused and didn't have friends. She quickly hugged him. When she let go of him, she saw him wipe away a tear.

"Why are you crying? Are you alright?" she said with worry.

"No! Everything's fine. You're just the first person I could remember that hugged me, that's all," he said. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the real reason that Harry had tears in his eyes; it was the fact that he missed her so much; he missed having her in his arms; he missed her voice; he missed her hugs; he really missed her. And now, after all that time, having her again in his arms feels so unreal.

"Really? That's horrible," she said, aghast.

"It's okay, I told you that I don't live with my relatives any more." He said,

After that, they talked for some time. When Hermione asked him if he would like to come to her home, he agreed, as her parents weren't home because they were in their dental practices. It wasn't like that he didn't want to meet them, but he wasn't just ready because he knew how some fathers can be overprotective of their daughters bringing some boy into their home. But he also knew that her dad wasn't going to be that type because she had spent most of the time with them, even living at Ron's house most summers, so he had hoped that his talk with her father wasn't going to be that hard.

She led him to her house and also gave him a tour of her house. Her house was quite good and also luxuriant; they had everything a modern house would have, and he knew instantly why she never invited Ron to her house; she knew that he would be instantly jealous of her house; and also, she had all the things a non-magical house would have, and Ron would never have understood them.

He was again drawn to the thought of how much his blind trust in the Weasley's had cost him. He thought about how little he knew about her friend, the woman he claimed to love, and asked himself, "Am I worthy to be her friend?"

He wasn't, but he would make it up to her. Furthermore, he would be a better friend to her this time. Yes, he promised himself that he owed it all to her; the man he became was all because of her; how much he accomplished was all because of her; and thus, he owed it all to her.

They talked till late afternoon, about Hogwarts, their interests, and how they were going to spend their month before Hogwarts. Harry told her about house-elves, the magical portrait of his grandfather Charlus Potter and his grandmother Dorea Potter, née Black. He told her that his grandparents were going to teach him the magical world's customs and traditions because he didn't know them.

And it was true that he had their portraits in the Potter Manor. He didn't have the portraits of his parents because they were still young when they died, so they didn't make their portraits.

And it was true that his grandparents were horrified by his lack of knowledge of the wizarding world and his upbringing. He told them everything. He had told them everything about his upbringing and war and all in the future. Not only that, but he did the same in the past. Furthermore, he told them about him becoming a Dark Lord and everything because they always supported him.

Charlus told him that the Potters weren't a light family from the start; they were grey and had many dark wizards in their family as well. The Potters always supported the right cause, and what felt right to them was right; they were their own men. They supported the light, for now, a century because they didn't believe in Grindelwald's ideas and nor did they believe in Voldemort's ideals.

They were frequently referred to as the light family in the wizarding world, but only a few families knew or remembered them because the war had taken many older family members from both sides, light and dark. Both the Potter and Longbottom houses had a friendship for centuries. Both the houses often worked together and had almost similar interests, and this formed the basis of the alliance that both the houses formed with each other.

Dorea Potter née Black was a Black from birth and had Slytherin blood in her veins, and she was the person who had helped Harry to develop his Slytherin side again, which he did by becoming the 'golden boy' of Dumbledore and blindly following everything he said and rushing into situations without thinking. He received hours of scolding from her for his past actions, which he didn't mind at all because he had known, he always knew that it was his fault that the things that happened the way they happened.

But she was also a kind woman and had a heart. She explained to him that it was partially his fault; he was a naive kid who was manipulated by the most powerful wizard at that time, and he got into those situations because of his loyalty to the Weasley's. She also supported Andromeda Tonks as she had told him to go and visit a mind healer to help him with the trauma he had gone through. And it really helped him. He got to know his emotions towards others, and he got to know his feelings in depth.

Harry promised Hermione that he would visit her tomorrow and left.

--------------------------------------------------------

Harry Potter returned to Potter Manor with a very big smile on his face. His first meeting with Hermione went so much better than expected. Crookshanks and Hermione's first meeting was a sight to behold, too. Apparently, the little furball did know who his mistress really was. One look at her and the kitten was smitten. Just like I am, he thought.

His decision to take Crookshanks was also brilliant. It worked perfectly well, and now he also knew the house. He also had set the alarm wards around her house.

He became friends with her and can now see her every day. Not only that, but he will also bring her here, but not now. Maybe when he will have Sirius free.

He did his everyday tasks of meditation, strengthening his Occulmency, practising magic, and planning for the future.

He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep, brimming with excitement at being with Hermione again tomorrow. He went to the land of dreams at night with a genuine smile on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------

Harry apparated to the park, where he met Hermione yesterday at 10, as agreed yesterday. When he arrived there, he saw five kids, around the same tree where Hermione was sitting yesterday.

"Why do you even bother to go to the park, Granger?" a girl asked.

"Yeah! Why bother when you don't even have any friends!" another girl said, and the rest laughed.

"I do have a friend. He is nice, handsome, and far better than you all!" Hermione yelled.

"You're an ugly, buck-toothed, know-it-all. Nobody would ever want to be friends with you!" A boy said,

"Yes, she is lying. We're so happy that you are not going to be in the same school as us any more," said another boy.

"Yeah! We hope you enjoy that special school for nerdy, ugly kids like you!" said another girl, and the rest of them laughed. Hermione tried to hold back her tears and maintain her strong façade, but it was hard. Their words really hurt her deeply.

"Leave her alone!" came a cold and angry voice. The crowd of bullies turned around and faced the one who interrupted their taunting of Hermione.

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed, and ran to him and hugged him.

"So, you are the new friend Granger was talking about. So, tell us how much she paid you to play the role," said one of the boys.

"My name is Lord Harry James Potter, Duke of Richmond[1], if you don't get your arses out of here and didn't leave Hermione alone, you and your family will face consequences," Harry said and the group of bullies paled, if this person was telling the truth they were in deep trouble, and they didn't want that, so they ran with all their might. But as they were running, Harry cast a wandless charm on them so that the boy's main part would always be small and the girl's breast would never reach the average size. Nobody hurts my queen and gets away with it...

Hermione turned to Harry, shocked by his title. "H-Harry, why didn't you tell me about your title?" She asked.

Harry laughed, "Oh, you don't have to worry about this, Hermione. I didn't tell you this because I didn't want you to only become my friend because of my position or wealth. I needed a real and true friend, and I found you." He said, at his compliment, Hermione blushed.

"But how did your family get this title, Harry?" she asked.

"Oh, you know that everything in Britain comes under the Queen's control, right? When the magical and wizarding worlds were together, they also came under the Queen's rule. It is the same till now. Every magical being also comes under the Queen's rule, even though the so-called pureblood refused to accept this, it is true. All the seats in Wizengamot were inherited because our ancestors took oaths and pledged their loyalty to the crown, but now very few people know this." Harry explained to Hermione.

"But then who do you know?" She asked. She was curious about how the Potter family knew this.

"We'll never forget this, Hermione; it's the reason we became Duchess of Richmond. During the first world war, my ancestors stood against the Minister of Magic at that time and asked them to help the muggles in fighting the First World War. His outspokenness on behalf of the Muggle community, along with the fact that the Potter family helped in the first world despite others, was the reason that our name was removed from the 'Sacred Twenty Eight' family list of the wizarding world, but it also gained us the title of Duke of Richmond.

We lost many family members in fighting for Britain in the First World War, and it didn't go unnoticed by the Queen. At that time, the Queen was informed about the magical world also, but very little. They started to drift apart and let our world be ruled by us, and neglected their responsibilities to rule and guide both.

So, when she came to know that our status was removed from the wizarding world for helping Britain, she named us the Duke of Richmond. It also helped that our family supported the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy rather than declaring war on Muggles, as most Wizengamot members did in the past. We were always on good terms with the royal family.

You also know that Potter is also a relatively common surname in the Muggle World, many of them are the descendant of squibs of our family. We are also related to the Royal Family, distinctly, but yes, we are related. This is how we gained the title of Duke of Richmond." Harry explained this to Hermione once they were inside her house, sitting on couches in the living room.

"Wow, I didn't know that my first friend would be this famous in both the wizarding and muggle worlds. I guess it was worth waiting for a friend," she said and giggled.

This action surprised Harry a lot because, if he remembered correctly, she rarely giggled, and she was the most serious member of their group. But I guess this is about to change, and I will change it. She deserved to be happy and behave like her age, not like an adult as she did in the last timeline, Harry thought, and promised never to have pressure or burden like that on her again.

They spent their time together again chatting, playing, laughing, reading, learning, and practising some magic because they were allowed before they went to Hogwart. [2]

Harry spent the day again with Hermione and returned to Potter Manor. Before Harry went to Potter Manor, he cast a spell on Hermione's teeth so that they would shrink and become perfect size in a month. They would do it slowly so that it didn't arouse any suspicion. Harry didn't mind her teeth. He found them cute, but he knew that she didn't like them and other people called her names because of it. So he decided to help her out because her parents also didn't let her shrink her teeth. They would assume it was natural, or otherwise, he would use confundus to have them believe that it was natural. Whatever his Queen wanted, it shall be done. [3]

When Harry was back at Potter Manor, the memories the day he came to know about his titles came into his mind.

Harry clearly remembered what happened after the war. It wasn't long before the Queen came to know about all the things that were happening in the muggle world because of the magical world, and she called Kingsley, the minister of Magic, to explain them.

Kingsley called Harry, as he was the one who fought in the war. So, Harry explained to the Queen about the war and how it was won and how he killed Voldemort. Harry was already given the Order of Merlin 1st class for his service; Hermione was also given the Order of Merlin 1st class at his request; Neville received the Order of Merlin 1st class for his help; and other DA members, including Ron, Remus, and Tonks, all received the Order of Merlin 2nd and 3rd class.

The Queen took the matter seriously, and once again everyone in the wizarding world was reminded of her rule. For their service to Britain, Harry, Hermione, and Neville were given Victorian crosses. Neville didn't understand the meaning of the award till Harry explained it as the highest and most prestigious award in the British Honours system.

It was then that Harry came to know about his seat and position as Duke of Richmond. It was only then he came to know that he didn't know anything about both the worlds. Not only that, but it was then he went to Potter Manor and came to know from his grandparents about his family and their values.

He also came to know that Potters didn't like to brag about what they had because it would cause jealousy among others and would lead to wars. Everyone in the wizarding world knew they were wealthy, but nobody knew how much because they never told anyone about their wealth.

When Harry came to know about their wealth, he was shocked to discover that they were as wealthy as the Black Family, if not more. He also came to know that, because of the fall of the House of Black, he was also Duke of Devonshire. But he didn't want all of that, so he had Andromeda raise Teddy to live with royalty and be like them, so that he would be the next Duke of Richmond and Duke of Devonshire.

But Harry also has to learn all the customs because he can't ignore his responsibility till Teddy comes of age. He was given lectures by both his grandparents and Andromeda to learn how to behave. He was annoyed, but he started to learn. He learned how much power he held and how he could use it.

--------------------------------------------------------

Harry visited Hermione every day after their first meeting. He also met her parents, who, as he thought, weren't backwards, and her father was also cool. Both Jean and Robert also liked Harry, as he was a well-spoken boy and he was also well-mannered. He had asked Hermione to keep the information about him being Duke Richmond to herself, as he didn't want anyone to treat him as something more than his followers.

Harry had become Hermione's best friend, and she was very happy with that thought. He was very sweet, kind, helpful, and intelligent. He was almost as intelligent as her, almost, but sometimes he behaved like a child and annoyed her. Although she just pretended to be annoyed, she found that behaviour cute.

And she admitted to herself that she had a little, a small crush on him, but it's not her fault that he was kind, carrying and not to mention good-looking. His lopsided grin, his messy hair, and most importantly and beautiful, his emerald green eyes. She could stare into those green eyes for hours and wouldn't even get tired. So, she has a crush on her first and best friend.

Harry knew that Hermione had a crush on him. Of course, he picked it up. After years of being a Dark Lord, he could read other people's emotions like the back of his hand. And it didn't help that he had a habit of reading the minds of people near him. It just became his habit in the future to read the people's minds around him, to know what they think about him and also to keep his followers in check, as it provided a good subconscious attack on their shields.

It was really hard for him to first learn Occlumency and Legillimency, but with his strong will and determination he did, and not only did he learn them but mastered them and could do it non-verbally and wandlessly and even without maintaining eye contact.

Harry decided to let things move slowly and not rush into a relationship with Hermione because of their age. Even though he is mentally older, Hermione is barely 12, maybe in a year or two, so for now he would settle as her best friend.

As Harry got ready to meet Hermione, one of his elves came and told him that someone had trigged the wards of Hermione's house. Harry had an idea of whom the man was but wasn't sure, and within seconds he vanished from Potter Manor to Hermione's house, and there he saw the old man who was under the disillusionment charm and just going to open the door, but he could easily see Dumbledore with this news enchanted contact lens.

--------------------------------------------------------

A little Flashback that how our most favourite Headmaster(note the sarcasm) came to know about this -

Albus Dumbledore entered the Headmaster's office and sat on his chair behind the desk with a sigh. He had just arrived back at Hogwarts after a 3-week trip for a series of meetings with the International Confederation of Wizards(ICW). As the Supreme Mugwump, he had a lot of responsibilities for the entire wizarding world.

Sometimes he regretted taking all these potions because he knew he also had to complete his work as Chief Warlock, but he wanted to be remembered by everyone as the most powerful and most helpful wizard of all time. He wanted that everyone should know him as the anchor of the future that he had dreamed for the wizarding world. He was happy that he could count on Minerva for the school's paperwork and everything else; otherwise he would never have time for his planning for the future.

Then he glanced at the many apparatuses that he used to monitor the most important asset for the future, Harry Potter.

"Shit! Something is definitely not right!", he stood from his seat and approached his fancy monitoring tools. Based on the lack of movement, the blood wards at Privet Drive have fallen, and all the other apparatus has stopped working except the one which states that Harry Potter was still alive.

"Arabella Figg!" he called to the floo.

"Albus?", came the reply.

"What happened to Harry?"

"I have no idea. I heard from the neighbours that he was adopted by some family last month, and I haven't seen him since. The Dursley's were able to keep him from them very well. And now the Dursley's have gone on holiday, I think, in celebration that he was gone." The old woman told the headmaster.

"Fine! Let me know if you find anything else about the Dursley's and Harry." Albus Dumbledore ended the floo call. Harry was taken by his father's family. Who? But didn't I tell Petunia that the child would protect them? To keep him ignorant of the wizarding world till 11?

He took deep breaths to calm himself, also using his Occlumency, he also knew that by panicking, nothing was going to change. Then he quickly thought about the whole situation with a cool mind.

Okay, Harry is taken by someone. First I need to find the Dursley family, then I have to find that family who took him, and then I have to obliviate everyone. But what if he was taken by some wizarding family? Any dark Family? Albus shuddered. This was not going according to his plan.

He sighed; this was going to be a long day.

--------------------------------------------------------

Albus tried to find the Dursley's, but after a long search he came to know that they were dead because of some muggle poison in their food, which they would have purchased from nearby, but they didn't know. What is the name of Merlin, and what were the Dursley's doing this far away from their home? He would never know.

They were near a forest region, the police were not able to identify them for a long time, and when Dumbledore came searching for them, it raised quite a few suspicions about the man. Dumbledore had to use some compulsion and obliviation charms to get away from there.

He knew that the young Harry wasn't responsible for this, as due to Hagrid's report, the boy was too humble and perfect for his plans. So, they died because of their foolishness in buying the poisoned food. Dumbledore left the muggle police station to let them find the shop from where the Dursley's possibly purchased the food.

Dumbledore knew that his plans were now screwed, and he had a lot of flaws in them, but he immediately considered the possibility of letting Harry live with the Weasley's.

Yeah, that would do nicely. I was hoping that I would introduce them to young Harry so that Harry would have the good influence of a light family on him, and also that they would take care of him. Yeah, now I have to find young Harry and take him to the Wea sley's. Molly can be overbearing, but she would take care of Harry if he asked her to do so. Yeah, it would be perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------

Albus decided that one more thing that could help him track Harry Potter could be by checking the use of underage magic. He knew that muggle-born children are allowed to practise or be able to do magic before they start Hogwarts, so if someone was in London then they may also be teaching him magic because he had already been given his Hogwarts letter and a trip to Diagon Alley. Albus knew that he was missing something important here, but couldn't place it, so he made a mental note with the help of Occlumency to review it later.

But before he went to the Ministry, he went to Gringotts. As he was the boy's magical guardian, maybe he would be able to learn something from the Goblins, as they kept track of their clients and also if Harry came to visit Gringotts again.

"Well met, master Goblin. I wish to see the Potter Family account manager, please!" He greeted the teller with respect. One more thing about Albus was that he respected the Goblins. They really fascinated him. They didn't need a wand to magic, and their magic was also different. More than that, the Goblins were a warrior class, and you always respect a warrior.

"And who are you?" the goblin snarled. But that doesn't mean he liked their attitude.

"Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore," he said.

"I know who you are. I want to know your relationship with the House of Potter!", the goblin looked at me with contempt.

"I'm Harry Potter's magical guardian," he said with confidence.

"As far as I know, Lord Potter is emancipated and no longer needs a guardian."

"What!? There must be a mistake! Harry Potter was just eleven! He can't claim his lordship!", he almost screamed. Why are things going against my plans?

"If you know Supreme Mugwump, Chief Warlock, that there is an ancient law that states that if the only remaining member of an Ancient House is above 9 and the family magic accepts him to be the Head of the House, then the title can be claimed, and the person is emancipated." Said the goblin calmly, because he was enjoying annoying the foolish wizard.

How did Harry come to know about that law? Or did the goblins help him? But it's against the treaty unless they have broken it. Dumbledore thought but immediately rejected it because he knew that the Goblins were far smarter than to risk another war just to help a child, so Harry may have learned about the law from somewhere, but the question remained how?

Dumbledore was now growing restless. Whichever family or man took the young Harry with them knew about the wizarding law and culture well, and also knew about the Potter family.

This is not good. Young Harry wasn't supposed to be burdened by this! He was supposed to remain in his Aunt and Uncle's care for their and for his own safety from the Dark Lord and his followers.

--------------------------------------------------------

Just as Albus was going to use the Alohomora charm, his most prized possession, his wand, the Elder Wand, the death stick, the legendary wand from the tales of the Hallows, flew out of his hand into...

He turned to see the shock of his life, Harry Potter's outstretched hand, but Harry was not looking like what Hagrid told him, and what he had seen in Hagrid's memories. He looked much more healthy and powerful. Albus could feel the magic radiating from Harry, and he could also see the fury in his eyes. He could clearly see the fierce green eyes of Lily Potter, inherited by Harry, looking at him with a very annoyed and angry expression. He also noticed that Harry didn't need glasses.

He had come across to check this house after he went to the Ministry. He noticed that someone was practising magic on a regular basis here, more than any other muggle born. He was curious to know who the new child was, or was Harry Potter here? If it was a muggle-born child, then Dumbledore would have tried to manipulate the child and also bring him under his wing and maybe make that child like himself. But now that theory has been thrown out the window because Harry Potter stood in front of him with a pissed expression.

Dumbledore also noticed that Harry didn't have his wand out and nor did he hear Harry casting the disarming charm, so does that mean Harry Potter knew wandless and non-verbal magic and disarmed him and took possession of the Elder wand? And how could Harry Potter see him through the disillusionment charm?

What in the name of Merlin's old ass was going on? That was the last thought of the old headmaster before he blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------

Harry Potter was angry, scratch that, he was bloody furious with the old man. He knew that Dumbledore had come to know that something fishy was here or in search of him. He was curious about how Dumbledore would come here, but he thought that maybe Dumbledore would come and ask Hermione or her parents nicely about him. But no, here the typical Dumbledore comes with disillusionment and tries to break into his Queen's house without their permission, and he wouldn't have been surprised if the old man tried to rape his Queen and her parents' mind to find information about him.

So, he was angry at the headmaster, but he was also joyful at the fact that now he was in possession of all the three hallows. The second Elder Wand reached his hand, and he felt the rush of magic, the rush of power following him inside, and he left complete. He knew he became accustomed to the power of the Hallows, so when he didn't have this power, he didn't feel complete. It was like he was missing a piece of himself, but now it was complete, and he felt whole.

He quickly removed the memory of Hallows from the old man's mind because he didn't want Dumbledore messing around with him for Hallows. He also removed the memory of this insistent and searched the old man's memory to find how the hell he came here.

And he was surprised and also quite amused by the old man's actions. He knew that by no means Dumbledore was a foolish man, and now that Dumbledore was his enemy, he had to be extra careful. He may be more powerful than Dumbledore, but still, the old man has a lot of tricks up his sleeve. He knew that the old man has a very great political mind and would do anything to bring him under his control.

He was surprised by how Dumbledore found him or rather about Hermione, and also about the Dursley's. He, therefore, removed the memory of Hermione's address from his mind or even that he visited her house. He planted a new memory in which Dumbledore visited the Ministry and found nothing odd, and went back to Hogwarts to think about where to find Harry Potter.

He then called one of his elves and told him to take Dumbledore to Hogwarts and place him anywhere the elf wanted. The elf was really pissed that the old man was going to mess with his mistress, so he threw the old man into the lake of Hogwarts.

Meanwhile, Harry just visited Hermione's house like any regular day, and spent the day with her being a child again, not that he minded.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

1) These tittles won't matter too much, just a short backstory to give.

2) I believe it is true that they were allowed to use magic just before they went to Hogwarts because Hermione said in canon that she had practised some simple spells if they weren't allowed how? Maybe it was that she tried that spells on the train, it could be true but for the sake of the story let's go this way that they were allowed to use and practise a bit magic before they come to Hogwarts, which is actually stupid now I think of it too as unsupervised learning of magic could be dangerous but now I have already written that so have to go with it.

3) Okay, I know that some people may object, but let me clarify my point here. There is no 'trace' like thing on the wand. If there was, then, why was it that when Dobby did magic, it was reported as Harry did magic? My theory is that there are magical wards all around the country for the Ministry to detect magic. Whenever someone does magic, they detect it, and as there was no one near Harry that was magical, they assumed that he did the magic. So, according to my theory, if they were in a place where many adult magical beings were present, then it wouldn't be detected as the magic did by the minors. It also explains why people from magical families can do magic. And it also explains how would the oblivaters can always come to place where they found about magical disturbances caused by wizards to remove the memories of muggles, like in the case of accidental magics or bigger things like if a duel happened or a creature was set loose in the muggle world or anything like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.3K 200
your chats will be pending until lightningboy adds you as a friend 'i love you. i'll see you in another lifetime' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ after gett...
27.3K 1.3K 13
After the war, Harry finds out that Dumbledore had decided how his life would be until his death. He also found some heart shattering facts about his...
57.4K 2.1K 20
A week has passed since Sirius's death and Harry is not allowed to grieve. His friends think he is ridiculous, and when he tries to open up to them...