๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 71

108K 3.4K 5.1K
By itsshawtybae

G A M E S

I used this as an excuse to get back on the pole. I missed it.

When Ayesha saw me walking towards the pole she called everyone to watch. "Let the bride-to-be show y'all how it's done!" she yells and they all cheer.

Lapdance by N.E.R.D started playing and my jaw dropped as I looked over at Stephenie - who had the remote - and she winked at me.

"What is this?" I mouth and she rolls her eyes, encouraging me to dance.

I swear to God her music taste always baffles me.

I stood in front of the pole, moving my hips back in a circular motion. I lifted my arms into the air and swayed my hips. Santiago started throwing money at me and I laughed as I turned around, lifting myself up onto the pole.

I spun and danced until my body hurt.

Using my core core and upper body strength I climed the pole all the way to the top - without using my legs - and flipped myself upside down. I wrapped the back of my left knee around the pole and slowly descended - while spinning in a circle - moving my hands gracefully in the air.

I flipped back around, landing on my feet. I body rolled against the pole with a big smile on my face. I dropped to my knees, placing both my hands on either one of my knees. I rocked back and forth, rolling my hips and Santiago grabbed a champagne bottle.

I sat down on my heels with my knees bent and Santiago ran up behind me. He wrapped his hand around my throat, tilting my head back as he pours the champagne into my mouth. Some it runs down my chest and Silvia and Ayesha rushes over.

They lick it off my throat and chest and I can't help but laugh, wiggling out from them.

I walked over to the sofa, plopping down while they all jumped on a pole or danced around it.

Santiago saw that as a challenge and started giving me sexy - if I do say so myself - lap dance.

"You're getting better," I tease and he plops down onto the sofa. He pulls me onto his lap so that I straddle him and places my hands on his abs.

He holds onto my waist, lifting his hips underneath me and I feel two arms wrap around my neck.

Miguel starts dancing behind me Carter grabs two champagne bottles, opening it and spraying us all with it.

Around 1am - even though it was still pretty late - I decided to send the guys home because I wanted them to arrive home safely.

The girls didn't mind because they were drunk and tired as well.

We ended up doing body shots and playing card games for the rest of the night.

Cesar had called Silvia because it was apparently a challenge all of them had going on. 'See who can throw the best bachelor/bachelorette party'.

As long as I had fun I didn't care.

Amilia and I caught them and demanded they put the call on speaker phone. "Well at least she's having fun," Cesar heavily sighs.

"Don't tell me Antonio is scaring away all the women with that intimating look he's got going on," Amilia laughs.

"No it's just-"

"She gave me a lapdance, go get my beer now," Antonio's voice is heard in the back and the girls and I snicker.

"See what I mean," Cesar irritably says. "Oh!" he almost shouts. "I think we've found our girl for tonight!" he excitedly says and the girls and I look at each other in confusion.

"She got a smile from him- it's happening people!" Ivan yells in excitement. "He's loosening up!"

"She's bringing out the chocolate strawberries- fuck she's so hot," Lorenzo groans

"We gotta go!" Cesar says before the call ends.

Their heads snap up to me and I shake my head. "Don't... I don't even- no," I say before taking a sip of my drink.

I went to the kicthen and grabbed some water. When I came back the girls grabbed me - unexpectedly - and carried me over to a large table. They put me down and strapped me up. They took my dress off and I was so dazed that I simply laughed.

While I was left in my lingerie, they started smearing frosting, cream and chocolate on my body.

"Shouldn't Antonio be doing this?" I ask with my eyes closed and I hear them snicker.

"Antonio who?" they ask and I feel someone lick the frosting off my arm. I giggled as I opened my eyes.

I feel someone at my stomach, then inner thigh and my lips.

"You were mine first," Silvia whispers against my lips before kissing me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed her back.

"Antonio won't like this," I say as she licks the chocolate off my shoulder.

"Or he'd get turned on and watch you both," Ayesha spits out and the girls hum in agreement.

"I don't know..." I shake my head, looking around at them.

"I knew you'd say that," Amilia grins.

"Wanna bet?" Stephanie smirks, pulling out her phone.

"No," I breathlessly smile and she positions the phone in front of her face.

"Gentleman," she smiles and holds the camera on her face only. "We have a little surprise for you," she says and before I know I feel their mouths on my inner thigh, chest and neck.

I softly moan as they suck on my skin at the same time.

"Wait till you see me fuck her," Silvia grins at the camera, tracing her tongue up my neck and smashes her lips onto mine.

"He's gonna kill you," I playfully whisper between kisses.

"And then he's gonna fuck your brains out," she grins. "So thank me," he kisses me roughly.

"Beat that," Stephanie says and when she ends the video they pull back and we all burst out into laughter.

The girls start untying me and I sit up, trying to wipe the stickiness off of me.

"Sent!" Stephanie smiles, lifting her phone into the air.

"We have about ten minutes to say goodbye to our loved ones," I say hopping off and Ayesha waves me off.

"That would've turned any normal man on, don't worry about it," she laughs.

"Except Antonio isn't normal," Silvia scoffs.

"He's still my fiancé," I say and she rolls her eyes.

"And still my brother," Amilia awkwardly puts her hand in the air and immediately drops it.

"It's a tragedy. We know," Silvia yawns and picks up a cupcake before stuffimg her face with it.

She's never going to accept him.

"Should I feel bad?" I ask as the girls help me clean my body up.

"What do you mean?" Ayesha asks and they all look at me.

"I mean, we all know how Antonio is. Who says he's even having fun, you know. Plus what if that video upsets him?" I ask and they shake their heads.

"He's having fun," Amilia nods. "Cesar just told us that he's loosening up. Plus that video was just a joke. Relax."

I nod and we continue.

Around 3am - two hours later - the girls stayed downstairs while I headed up to my room. I was hesitant at first but I knew that sooner or later I'd have to walk into this room.

I changed into a new set of lingerie and stared at myself in the mirror for a while.

I look amazing.

Feeling mischievous, I sat in front of the full length mirror, taking a picture. I sent him the picture and texted.

"You have fifteen minutes before I lock the door and go bed."

After sending the text I headed downstairs and let the girls know it was time to go. They immediately understood why and helped me get the helpers out. I let them all go home and headed back up to my room.

I threw on a cute little silk nightgown that Amilia had bought me. She also bought me a pair of black Versace heels and I nearly hyperventilated. The Medusa Aevitas platform pumps. When I lifted that box I saw the pink pair as well.

Silvia had bought me handcuffs and a collar. A fucking collar! I'm not putting a collar on my fiancé. The collar had a note saying: "Make him your little bitch".

Silvia. She truly has my heart.

To make up for the 'weird' gifts she framed our first picture together and covered it in hundred dollar bills in the box. When I picked the picture up it was also wrapped it in hundred dollar bills with another note saying: "The amount you made on your first night. I couldn't be more pround of my girl."

That had brought tears to my eyes as I looked down at the picture. She really has been by my side through it all.

Ayesha bought me two boxes of Victoria Secret limited addition perfume, body lotion and all of that. She remembered. When we first met I had ranted to her about how I wanted to be a Victoria Secret model - a girl could only dream. At the time I couldn't afford any of their products either.

Stephenie bought me Louis Vuitton handbag and when I opened it, cash and lingerie flowed out of it. Definitely two of my favorite things.

I cleaned up my room and heard the front door open. I looked at my cellphone screen and smiled as I heard him coming up the stairs.

The door opened and he walked in, loosening the buttons of his shirt as his wrists.

"And he makes it with one minute and fifteen seconds to spare," I tease and he walks towards me, grabbing my waist. He smashes his lips onto mine and I lean into the kiss before slowly pulling away. "Miss me?" I ask and he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my body closer to his as he buries his face in my neck, kissing me roughly. "You need to sit down," I say pushing him back onto the bed.

He leans back onto his elbows and watches as I drop the gown to floor. Lust filled his eyes as I turned around and walked towards the pole.

"It's only fair that you get the best stripper to dance for you, don't you think?" I ask holding onto the pole as I bat my eyelashes at him and he licks his lips.

"Yes ma'am," he shows me a slanted grin. His eyes were low and red, barely even open.

I played Maeak by Grillabeats and I watched as his chest rised and slowly fell. (AN: as a fellow army i couldn't resist. iykyk!!)

He couldn't look away and neither could I. Holding onto the pole I started dancing around it. I made sure to touch myself - way more than necessary - just to watch his eyes grow darker.

When I finally latched onto the pole and swung effortlessly, I watched him adjust himself.

With only one hand on the pole, I spun around in a circle, keeping my toes pointed and one knee bent inwards.

I grabbed onto the pole with both hands and held myself upside down, slowly opened my legs before wrapped one knee around the pole, causing my body to spin around the pole.

While spinning I changed positions and held onto the bottom of the pole while my other hand was wrapped around it near my chest.

I slowly pulled my legs towards my chest before pushing them out and splitting in the air.

I couldn't contain my excitement as I danced.

It's as if I had forgotten what it felt like. My mind raced as I danced, taking me off to places where I was at my happiest. With him.

After dancing and swinging until my body hurt, I finally got down he rubbed his fingers up and down his jaw. His eyes lingered on my legs as I walked over to him.

"Did you enjoy the club, Mr. de Luca?" I ask, crouching down just a little as place my hands on his knees. I slowly run my hands up his thighs and he shakes his head, looking down at me like he's suddenly gone mute.

Running my hand over the bulge in his pants he sucks in a quick breath and I stand up, straddling him.

I run my thumb across his bottom lip and he grabs onto my hips. I lean down, taking his bottom lip between teeth and he moves my hips against the bulge in his pants.

"Oh no," I whisper against his lips before giving him short kisses. "Not until I say so," I grab his wrists, placing his hands on my lower back. "You still didn't answer me," I kiss the corner of his mouth and down his sharp jawline.

"Nah, I've seen better," he breathlessly says and I hum against his neck, feeling his body tense underneath mine.

"No?" I whisper into his neck. "Let's change that, shall we?" I smile as I roll my hips against his.

___

HI EVERYONE<33
pls don't hate me for the start of the next chapter. lmaoaoao just trust me !!!!!!! PLEASE!! trust your girl, okay. u know i won't let you guys down!!!!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630 25 9
"Mine" He whispered, though with the silence I am pretty sure the entirety of this floor heard him say it. My confusion grew as he stalked towards m...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
16.3K 383 32
I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cut off by him. "Are you sure you want to sell...
530 37 38
I hit the door and just when I want to turn and grab the doorknob he pushes me with my back against the door. It was forceful but it didn't hurt. He...