A new nightmares Yandere BNHA...

By haleywink-chan

yandere bnha x female reader when y/n was 15 she dies and was given a second chance to live a new life in he... More

Chapter 1 Death
Chapter 2 who am i
Chapter 3 A new enemy
Chapter 4 The beginning
Chapter 5 Training Day
Chapter 6 Fight and Rest
Chapter 7 The Exam
Chapter 8 First Day
Chapter 9 The battle
Chapter 10 The Cafe
Chapter 11 The Unknown and The Wannabe
NOT A CHAPTER JUST A YANDERE LIST
Chapter 12 The Hospital
Chapter 13 Sport Festival Part 1
Chapter 14 Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 15 Sport Festival Part 3
Chapter 16 Fallen
Chapter 17 Internship
Chapter 18 Lunch
Chapter 19 Shiggy and The Hero Killer
Chapter 20 Movie Night
Chapter 21 Training Day
Chapter 22 Captured
Ending 1
Ending 2
Ending 4
New Story

Ending 3

10.3K 214 260
By haleywink-chan

Y/N POV

The coldness that is all I could feel. The room was cold, the chains were cold, and so was my body. I couldn't feel the hands anymore that were chained above my head and I gave up trying to pull them out. No one had come to the room since I woke. The room had brightened up for a while when the sun had risen. A small amount of light came through the tiny window at the top of the wall. Even with more light I still was unable to see a way out especially without my powers.

When the sun sat again the room became dark once again. As the light faded so did my hope of ever leaving. The tears started to fall down my face again lulling me back into sleep. I dreamed of my past it may have not been good but I was never put in a life-threatening situation. At this moment I miss the past when I was just a regular human. A nobody.

CRASH

A loud sound woke me from my sweet dream. My head jerked looking towards the door waiting for the loud noises that filled the hallway to spill into my room. I strain my ears trying to hear anything I only could hear muffled words. I couldn't make out anything they were saying. Then there were more sounds as if heavy objects were being thrown against a wall.

When the sound stop there was an eery silence to everything. Then the echoing of footsteps could be heard coming to my door. My body broke out into a panic sweat as the steps got closer. My breath caught in my throat as the footsteps stop outside my door. The door swung open sending in a  light that made me close my eyes after a moment I was finally able to look at the doorway. A set of sleep deprive eyes stare back at me but they looked so relieved. I wasn't sure when the last time I had seen Aizawa was but I was happy to see him now.

"Y/n," he said running over to me

"Sensei-"

"Shh save your energy"

Aizawa was fiddling with the lock around my hands. I couldn't see what he was doing but I assume he was picking the lock. When the lock gave way releasing me as soon as my feet touch the ground they gave out from under me. Instead of crumbling to the ground, I was scooped up by Aizawa. He was now carrying me like a princess. He took me out of my prison and carried me through a narrow hallway. The sound of fighting could be heard off in the distance. When we reached outside the sky was dark and police lights were illuminating everything in red and blue light. The building was surrounded by police officers. Aizawa pushed past them taking me to the closest ambulance where I was handed off to an EMT(If your country doesn't have an EMT it's like a doctor or nurse that travels to the emergency to prove medical help).

"take care of her" Aizawa said before leaving to go back to the fight

The EMTs started checking me over I was given fluids and some pain medication. The medication started to make me feel sleepy. I try to fight my sleep off because I wanted to talk to Aizawa but it became too much. Soon I drifted off into a deep comfortable sleep.

The first thing I felt when I woke was pain everywhere from my feet to the top of my head. Also, I was no longer in the back of an ambulance but instead in a bright room. It wasn't a hospital but there was medical equipment in the room. I had seen this place before it was the UA nurses' office. I had been here many times in the past to visit Izuku after he would get hurt.

Who would bring me here instead of a hospital?

The door to the room opens revealing a short old woman. She let out a loud gasp when she saw my eye open as quickly as lighting she rush to my side. The concern was obvious on her face as she checked the machines that showed my vitals. I wasn't sure what they said but she seemed to calm down more after looking at them.

"W-what happen"

It hurt to speak as my throat felt dryer than a desert. My hand try to move to touch my throat but stop when a sharp pain was sent up my arm.

"Don't push yourself too much y/n" Recovery Girl ordered "It's only been a day since you were rescued. Your body still needs a lot more time to heal itself"

I wanted to nod or speck but was unable to do either. At less, I had only been out for one day unlike when I fought the Nomu and he knocked me out for over a week. It sucked to have so many questions but be unable to ask a single one.

"I know you have questions"

'Is Recovery Girl also a mind reader?' I couldn't help but wonder.

"I'll try to explain what happens to the best of my abilities. After the training camp was attacked you and Bakugo were both taken. It had taken the heroes less than a day to find Bakugo but unfortunately, the league of villains had hidden you at a different location. I am sorry it took so long for us to find you but after a week we knew where you were, thanks to the help of a rat in the league of villains. After that, there is not much you don't know Aizawa found you and then brought you here because he thought it would be more secure than a public hospital. Now here we are; move your eyes up and down if you understand everything I have said" Recovery girl explained

I moved my eyes up and down even though I had so many questions there was no way for me to ask.

"Y/n I am going to give you a little something to put you back to sleep."

My body tensed up the thought of going to sleep not knowing when I would wake frightened me. I wanted to see my friends. I wanted to know that they were okay.

"I know you may be frightened by the idea of sleeping after  your past experiences but I need you to trust me that I will wake you up when you are healed then you will feel ten times better." Recovery girl was trying to comfort me

The kindness in her eyes relax me I knew as long as my care was in her hands I had nothing to worry about. She grabbed a syringe that was filled with some type of clear medicine. The liquid was injected into the IV that was connected to my arm. It took a moment but then my head started to get lighter and lighter until my eyes rolled into the back of my head knocking me out.

IZUKU POV

Here I was again seating next to Y/n's bed again. It has been three days since she last woke. A select few were given permission to seat with her while she was asleep. There is always a fear inside that one day when I come to see her she'll no longer be here. I shook my head trying to banish that thought from my head. My paranoia gets worst with each passing day. I've already been yelled at multiple times for staying past guest time but I need to be near her. If this has proven anything she needed me to keep her safe. The door to the room opens causing me to jump in my seat.

"Hey," Bakugo said walking into the room and shutting the door behind him "How is she?"

"She was whimpering a while ago like she was having a bad dream but now she is fine," I said not taking my eyes off of y/n afraid she would evaporate into the air

Bakugo pulled up a seat beside me this is what we would do. Each of us seating beside y/n just watching her. The teachers were worried at first but just assume we were childhood friends worried for our other childhood friends or maybe they choose to ignore the possessiveness in our eyes.

"Was anyone here when you got here this morning?" Bakugo asked

"Yeah Shinso was"

Bakugo's jaw clenched in anger but who could blame him. Shinso was the pain in our existence that we wanted to get rid of. We would be doing y/n a favor Shinso was weak, not good enough for here.

"He feels guilty it's easy to see on his face when he comes and visits y/n" I continue saying

"Good we can use that to our advantage"

I agree it was time for our plan to be put into effect then y/n would be ours. There is no way I would never let anyone hurt her again and if someone did they wouldn't live long after that.

Y/N POV

Its have been the same dream in an endless loop. Those eyes staring me down those green and red eyes. Then those shadowy hands caressing my body make me cringe.

I WANT TO WAKE UP

I WANT TO WAKE UP

Unlike other times my body respawned to my pleas. The dream faded then I was staring at green eyes for a moment I thought I was back in my dream but no it was Izuku. He was leaning over me looking worried.

"I-izuku"

A smile spread across Izuku's face then tears leaked from his eyes. He looked so excited for me to be awake.

"Y/n you're awake"

Izuku threw himself at me wrapping me in a tight hug. Now I was crying as I held onto the green-haired male. We stayed like that until Recovery girl came to check on me. She was surprised to see me awake so soon since it had only been three days since she knocked me out. My body felt fine though except for a little soreness in my muscles but nothing like when I first woke. After I was checked out Recovery Girl left Izuku and me alone once again. He was giving me the rundown of everything I miss while I was out even explaining the new dorms to me.

"This reminds me of the first time I remember us meeting," I said

"Oh when you pass out in the living room and I had to carry you to the car to get you to the hospital," Izuku said in a joking manner

"Wait you carried me"

I was quite shocked since I had never hurried this part.

"of course, I may have been weak back then but I still could carry you" Izuku replied with a blush bursting across his face "It's not like you're heavy"

"I guess will have to agree to disagree on that last statement" I joked

Even though I was enjoying his company there was someone else I was missing.

"Hey Izuku has Shinso come by since I been out," I asked

Izuku's smile faltered for a moment but never left his lip.

"I am not sure y/n I come around six in the morning before class, Bakugo and I take turns seeing you at lunch, then I come after class later on Bakugo joins me so I am not hundred percent sure. Maybe Bakugo has seen him" Izuku explains

My heart dropped at his words. I knew Shinso wasn't obligated to visit me but I wish he would of.

Later that day Izuku left to go train afterward I had a crowd of classmates visit me. There were a lot of tears mostly from me it was hard not to be touched by how much they cared. Once everyone left I couldn't shake this feeling of sadness there still was no Shinso. While lost in my thoughts there was a soft knock at the door.

"Come in" I eagerly said

My heart drop when I saw blonde hair instead of Indigo hair. It was Bakugo he came in taking the empty seat beside my bed.

"Hey Bakugo"

"Hey y/n it's good to see you awake" He replied

Something felt off about Bakugo he wasn't his usual cocky self. We talked for a while about school and other trivial things but I couldn't take it anymore I had to ask.

"Bakugo are you alright you don't seem like yourself," I asked

He looked so timed I almost thought he was going to put my question down.

"It's just been rough after being taken" his voice was low nothing like himself "I keep having nightmares as if I am there. I am worried that they'll get me again. I am sorry y/n I know you have your own stuff to deal with. Your the last person I should be venting all of-"

"No Bakugo I want to be here for you" I interrupt him

"Y/n are you sure I don't want to be a bother," he asked

"Bakugo I went through the same thing I think it is only fair that we are there to support each other."

I took Bakugo's hand into mine softly. He looked surprised but then gave me a rare smile. We talked late into the night about our fears about what had happened until Recovery Girl force him to leave.

I slept my last night in the UA nurses' office. In the morning Recovery Girl gave me one last check-up before releasing me. Aizawa came and took me to the UA dorms showing me to my room. The room had been decorated thinks to Mrs.Midoriya. I would still have one more day off of school until I had to return to class. Aizawa had given me the phone I had lost when being captured. I plugged it up as soon as Aizawa left the room once it got 1% of battery life I turned it on making sure to leave it connected to the charger.

A picture of Shinso lit up the screen making me smile. I went to my messenger app going to Shinso and I's chat. My heart clenched when I saw all the miss messages he sent the day I was taken. He had sent over a hundred messages asking if I was okay and begging forever took me to return me. My vision blurred at the sight of them knowing how much pain he must have been in. I whipped my eyes before sending a new message just a simple Hi.

SHINSO AND Y/N MESSAGES

Y/N: HI

Shinso<3: Y/N IS THAT YOU

Y/N: Yes I was released this morning

Shinso<3: Where are you?

Y/N: At the new UA dorms. Do you want to come over?

Shinso<3: Yes what room

Y/N: second floor. The third room is on the right.

Shinso<3: I'll be there soon

I waited at the door for Shinso to come. My heart quickened when I heard the sound of footsteps running. They stopped right out my door and I didn't give him time to knock as I open the door pulling him inside. I gently shut the door behind him not wanting to wake anyone. When I turn around Shinso pulled me from behind into a tight hug. We were so close I could feel his erratic heartbeat. We stayed like that until I pulled away a little to look at his face instead of looking happy he looked so worried.

"I am so sorry I wasn't there y/n" he whisper

My heart clenched at his words. How could he blame himself for any of this?

"I am sor-"

I kissed him before he could complete his sentence. He didn't respawn at first but soon he eagerly return the kiss. When we pulled apart both of our faces were coated in a red blush.

"Never be sorry," I said before kissing him again.

Shinso skipped school that day and we spent the day in each other arms. We talked, laughed, cry, and did spicy activities until we both were exhausted. Now we were both laying in my bed cuddling each other. The calm of that day was soon interrupted by my phone letting out a loud ding. I relucting rolled over to see the new message

1 New message: Bakugo

I almost ignore it until I remember the promise I had made him so I open the message. It read: could you please come to my room it's on the first floor. Second to the right. I need your help. The door is open. My heart dropped at the message as I am generally worried for Bakugo. I stood up leaving Shinso in the bed as I started to put on my clothes.

"What's up Sugar" Shinso worriedly ask

"I need to go help Bakugo"

Shinso cocked his eyebrow at my statement.

"Your telling that fire head Bakugo needs your help," He asked sarcastically

"I know it may seem farfetched but we both went through some traumatic stuff so I am trying to be there for him" I explain "he doesn't have someone as amazing as you to be there for him like I do."

"I guess that is true but let's try not to make this a regular thing," Shinso said

"It won't"

How wrong I would be it seemed like every time I would be alone with Shinso then Bakugo would call. As much as I wanted I couldn't leave Bakugo alone especially since every time I would go to him he would be in a ball crying on the floor. Bakugo had a problem being weak so the fact he let me see this side of him made me want to help him even more.

We were about two months into me helping Bakugo and it was wearing on Shinso and I's relationship. Shinso just couldn't understand why I would be so willing to help Bakugo. One day it all came to a boiling point. Shinso and I were in my room having a make-out session when my phone started to ring. I try to pull away from the kiss but Shinso held my head in place.

"Shinso s-stop," I said through the kisses

When he wouldn't pull away I push him away the rolled off the bed. Once I was on my feet I saw Bakugo's name flashing on my phone.

"I am sorry babe-"

"Let me guess it's Bakugo again," Shinso said angrily

I was taken back by the rage in his voice.

"Yeah-"

"Let me guess he wants you to come to his room  where he'll proceed to cry on your shoulder for hours so we won't get to spend any time together," Shinso said interrupting me

"I don't like what you are applying Shin" I sternly said

Now Shinso had gotten up from the bed standing in front of me. He kind of intimidated me by how he was acting.

"Y/n I love you but you are so blind to see what he is doing" Shinso shouted
"He is my friend and he needs my help-"

"HE WANTS TO FUCK YOU" Shinso shouted

I flinch at his word and took a step away from him.

"Do you love him romantically?" He asked

"no"

As soon as the reply left my lip my body froze up and my eye glazed over. I was still aware that he was using his powers on me. I felt so betrayed since he always promised to never use his quirk on me.

"Do you love him romantically?" he asked again

"No" I spoke monotone

"Do you love me?" He asked another question

"Yes"

A signal tear slid down my face. When Shinso saw it any anger he had on his face disappeared.

"Oh shit I am sorry y/n," Shinso said as he little shoved my shoulder breaking me from the trance

As soon as the trance was broken I moved away from him getting closer to the door.

"I am sorry y/n please don't go"

I didn't listen to him as I ran from the room. On instinct, I ran to Bakugo's room not bothering to knock just barging inside. There was Bakugo and Izuku talking to one another. Bakugo most have called Izuku after I hadn't answered both boys looked so surprised to see me in such a frazzled state.

"Y/n what happens" Izuku worriedly ask

I started crying the tears I had been holding in. Izuku and Bakugo both got up to comfort me as everything that happen spilled from my lips. It took a while for me to stop crying by the end of my break down my eyes burn from all the tears.

"Y/n are you sure that you are okay"

Bakugo asked for the hundredth time.

"Yeah sorry I am supposed to be here to help you but here I am having the brake down," I said

"It's fine Y/n I want to be there for you as well"

"Thanks, Bakugo," I said "I just don't know what I am going to do about Shinso"

"Y/n I not one to want to get involved in others' relationships but do you really think you could ever trust Shinso not to use his powers on you again?" Izuku asked

I hadn't considered this yet. Could I really trust Shinso again after he broke my trust? I had enjoyed my relationship with him but now something just felt broken about it.

"I am not trying to tell you to break up with him I am just worried that you'll end up in a toxic relationship" Izuku continued to explain

"Your right I guess it's time for some change"

That night Izuku walked me back to my room just in case Shinso was still there but he wasn't. I didn't get any sleep that night as I lay in bed just thinking about everything that had happened since I came to this world. In the end, I knew my second life I should be focusing on being a hero and not focusing on a relationship.

When the sun started to touch the sky I text and ask Shinso to meet me in my dorm room before class started. My heartbeat rapidly against my chest as I waited. I had never broken up with anyone before so I was nervous. There was a soft knock at the door pulling me from my thoughts. When I open the door Shinso was standing there acting sheepish. He couldn't look me in the eye for long as he kept looking back at the ground. He looked more tired than usual as I figure he hadn't gotten much sleep either.

"Come in," I said

Shinso came into my room but didn't take his usual spot on my bed.

"Shinso I don't want to make this more hurtful than it needs to be" I spoke "I love you so much but what you did yesterday what such a betray of my trust"

"I know y/n I hurt you so much but you have to understand with the whole Baku-"

"stop" I interrupted him "we can't bring others into this discussion. This is about you and me not no one else"

Shinso and I didn't speak for a moment we both just looked each other in the eyes. I could see so much love in my eyes for me but I needed to be strong.

"Shinso I love you but I think we should break up" My words stabbed me in the heart so I can only imagine the pain he was feeling "I would ask you to stay my friend but I know that would be asking too much"

"I am sorry y/n I can't be your friend" he finally spoke "I should go"

Shinso quickly made his way to the door but stop for a moment. He turn to look me in the eyes they were red and filled with tears they mirrored my own eyes at that point.

"Do you really think I can be a hero?" he asked

"I know you are going to be an amazing hero" I answered

He gave me a small nod before exiting the stuffy room.

"I'll be your number one fan" I spoke to an empty room

10 YEARS LATER

I place my mask on my kitchen counter. It had been a long day of hero work with multiple bank robbers, a hostage situation, and an apartment fire, and to finish off I had to fight a new villain. It was going to be nice to have the next couple of days off.

I pulled my phone out looking to see if I had any new messages but unfortunately there were none. I let out a huff before placing the phone on the counter.

"Why are you huffing over there"

I turn to see my roommates, Izuku and Bakugo, who had just returned home. We have been leaving together ever since we graduated from UA.

"That girl Mitsuri I had met a week ago had messaged me almost every day but now she isn't replying anymore" I whined

"You know people our age are busy with their own lives so you can't expect them to message someone they don't even know" Bakugo commented

"True but I feel like you two are my only friends" I replied

"What's wrong with that"

They both said at the same time. I guess I could have the worst choice of friends. They were the only ones to stay in contact with me after graduation. Everyone else went off to live their own lives. I do see some old classmates doing hero work but they never seem eager to speak to me like in the good old days.

"I guess you'll two will do"

"Don't you forget it" Bakugo said

"Let's go get some food y/n I'll pay" Izuku suggested

"Yeah free food"

I ran to my room to change out of my hero costume. Not noticing the two sets of eyes that followed my every move.

3RD PERSON POV

If only y/n knew that the real reason she couldn't keep friends was because of the two psychos she consider her best friends. If anyone tries to get close to y/n they would send that person threatening messages until they cut contact with y/n. If that didn't work well people go missing every day. Who would expect the number one and two heroes of doing such an evil thing?

In their minds, they consider y/n theirs. They will do anything to keep y/n in their grasp. No matter how many bodies they had to get rid of. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
AUTHOR'S NOTES

WOW THAT WAS LONG NO WONDER THIS ENDING TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE

JUST ONE MORE LEFT I WAS THINKING OF DOING A ENDING FOR MIRO AND TAMAKI BUT THEY JUST HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE STORY THAT LONG SO I DON'T REALLY THINK THEY SHOULD GET ONE BUT IF YOU ALL WANT ONE I COULD WRITE THEM A SHORT ENDING.

I AM JUST READY TO WRITE A HAPPY ENDING.

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES BAKUGO AND IZUKU

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
❤STAY SAFE❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 10.5K 32
[discontinued] I hope you'll find a way to choose between the affections of your new (or familiar) classmates! What if they don't all get along with...
64.2K 1.7K 23
Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇsʜᴏᴛᴏxʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ may contain : Gore Sexual content (18+) Killing Obsessed people Stalker behavior Yandere Cussing Some Yaoi And...
78K 2.4K 45
They love her they just want to stay by her side. She, well, she's just trying to got to tomorrow without problems, how will she take the great power...
6.3K 179 18
Living in a world without quirks, almost graduate High-school I was hiding his true powers from the world. Except even with this divine power, I alwa...