The SEKAI - Nightcord at 25 x...

By IsamuValerie

A new member has joined the "Nightcord at the 25:00" squad, (C/n) or should we call her... (Y/n). --- Warning... More

Characters Info
Opening
Midnight Meet-Up
White Miku
OWN
I'm a "Good Girl"
Birthday Gift
Vanishing Snow
Empty SEKAI
Amateur Painter
Special Chapter
I Just Want To Be Myself
Fake Smile
The Missing Sound
Music for happiness
A Single Song
Who Am "I"?
To Be So Lonely
Before I Disappear
Dissolve Away
Their Curse
Desire To Save
Composing The Future
Nightcord at 25:00
What She Feels
The Gifted Ticket
Wanting To Know More
Caged Marionette
Too Similar
Dreaming Doll
10K Views Special Chapter
Unpleasant and Painful
Even Though I Don't Know
Imprisoned Marionette
20K Views Special Chapter
An Insatiable Heart
Just a quick question
1K Votes?!
1K Votes Special Chapter
New Acc
I'll Show You
30K Views Special Chapter

Though I Want To Disappear

1.9K 76 33
By IsamuValerie

- ??? Place -

"Miku, why are there people here?" The dark purple-hair girl said with an emotionless face.

"...." Miku didn't say anything as she kept silent

"Huh? Yuki? Now that you mention it, It does sound like her." Mizuki said.

"But is this really Yuki? She seems completely different from when we talk on Nightcord." Ena said.

"Yuki..." Y/n said.

"C/n...?" Yuki said and looks at Y/n.

"Yeah, that's right." Y/n said.

"It really is Yuki..." Kanade said.

"And you three must be K, Enanan, and Amia" Yuki said.

"I'm so glad you're all right, Yuki! We are getting worried after not hearing from you for so long. Have you been here the whole time? Did you get stuck here because you couldn't find a way to get back?" Mizuki asked but Yuki didn't respond.

"What's wrong? Yuki, are you all right? Are you hungry from not having eaten since you got here or something?" Mizuki asked.

"Annoying..." Yuki said.

"Huh?" Mizuki was confused about why Yuki said that.

"Stay out of my world and leave me alone." Yuki said with a glare.

"What is that supposed to mean? Are you saying you don't want to go home?" Ena asked.

"I just said that. I want to be left alone here." Yuki said with a straight face.

"Alone? That's..." Y/n said.

"What's going on here?" Ena said.

"Um... Then, does that mean you don't want to keep making songs with us?" Mizuki asked.

"That's right. How many times do I have to say it?" Yuki said.

"...." Kanade looks down sadly.

"Yeah, but this kinda feels a bit sudden, you know? Look, even Kanade is surprised. Right, Kanade? Kanade...?" Mizuki said.

"Yuki..." Y/n said.

"What?" Yuki said.

"Does that mean you just want to make songs by yourself from now on as OWN?" Y/n said.

Kanade was surprised when she heard Y/n say that.

"What? OWN? You mean... What?" Ena said.

"Yuki... Is OWN" Y/n said.

"What? Yuki is OWN? What are you talking about?!" Mizuki said.

"Where's your proof, .... Y/n?" Yuki said

"I have none, but I can tell. The songs may be completely different than the ones we make as N25, but I'm sure of it. Isn't that right, Yuki?" Y/n said.

".... Yeah, that's right. I'm OWN." Yuki said.

"S—Seriously?" Mizuki said with a shocked face.

"Are you really OWN?" Ena said and has the same expression as Mizuki.

"That's what I said." Yuki said.

"Yuki..." Kanade said.

"What? So that means the entire time Amia, C/n, and I were talking about OWN the other day..." Ena said.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Ena continued.

"I didn't see any reason to tell you, so I didn't." Yuki said.

"I've never spoken to you as anyone other than Yuki, after all." Yuki continued.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?!" Ena said.

"So what was going through your head while I went off about how amazing you were without even knowing the truth? Were you just having a laugh at my expense?!" Ena shouted angrily at Yuki.

"Calm down, Enanan! Can we at least talk about this a little more, Yuki?" Mizuki said.

"Even if you are OWN, do you really have to stop being part of N25? This is all way too sudden..." Mizuki said.

"There's no reason for me to remain part of N25." Yuki said.

"Uh... What?" Mizuki said.

"Being in N25 wasn't enough." Yuki said.

"Enough for what?" Kanade asked.

".... K, The first time I heard your songs, I felt like they had saved me. A little bit. So I thought being near you might be enough to help me find what I was looking for. But it wasn't enough. I wasn't able to find anything." Yuki said

"Oh..." Kanade said and remembered the past.

Flashback

[Yuki]: <I felt like your song saved me.>

Present

"So... I wasn't able to save you...?" Kanade asked.

"And if being around you won't help me find what I'm looking for, then I'll just have to do it on my own." Yuki said.

"Miku, I have nothing to say to these people. Get them out of here." Yuki said to Miku.

"I see. Can you really find what you're looking for on your own?" Miku said.

".... If you say there's still a possibility I can find myself, then I will give up everything to do so. That is the only option left. But if I can't find myself even then... Then I'll just have to disappear." Yuki said.

"...." Miku didn't say anything.

"What the heck even are you talking about?! Being saved?! Disappear?! What's wrong with you?!" Ena shouted angrily at her.

"Come on, let's talk about this. You're acting strange, Yuki." Y/n said.

"Strange? If I'm strange, then so are all of you. Be honest, C/n, K, Enanan, Amia... You all want to disappear more than anyone." Yuki said and looks and Y/n.

"!!" Kanade, Mizuki, and Ena were shocked.

"...." Y/n were also shocked at this and looks down sadly.

"And yet you call me strange?" Yuki said with a little hint of sadness in her voice.

"Seriously, what's gotten into you, Yuki? What do you mean you want C/n to disappear? She loves her life, so why would you think that?" Mizuki said.

"You don't have to do this anymore. Amia, you always act like you're having fun, but deep down you know exactly what I'm talking about, don't you?" Yuki said.

"... Oh, really?" Mizuki said.

"Anyway, I'm tired of this. Miku I don't want these people in my world." Yuki said.

"Okay." Miku said as she walked toward Ena.

"Huh? Miku! H—Hold on—" Before Ena could continue she just disappeared into the air.

"What? When Miku touched her, she just disappeared!" Mizuki said.

"Now you." Miku said then Mizuki disappeared like Ena.

"Mizuki!" Kanade and Y/n shouted at the same time.

"And you, too..." Miku said.

"Wait—" Before Kanade could continue she disappeared.

"H—Hold on, Miku!" Y/n said.

"Goodbye..." Before Miku could touch her Yuki stopped her.

"Wait, Miku..." Yuki said.

Miku stopped and step back a little.

"Yuki... Please" Y/n said as she teared up.

"I'm sorry C/n... But I have to do this alone... All right, Miku." Yuki said as Miku nodded.

Before Yuki could walk away she was hugged from behind making her surprised.

"Yuki... I hope you can find what you looking for... And... I love you..." Y/n said then she slowly disappear.

"Please... Find a way to save Mafuyu." Miku said silently as she watched Y/n slowly disappear.

(A/n): Okay I don't know what to say rn, but look at this art omfg MAFUYU AND KANADE AS A BOY?! OH AND UH I forgot who's the artist is bcuz I found it on Pinterest. But that's really good too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.1K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
21.9K 878 12
IN WHICH, This story follows a young lady, known to physically 18-years-old, with an accident that happened and never forgotten, choosing not to talk...
47K 841 33
A Ruikasa fanfic about Rui bullying Tsukasa but eventually... Falling in love. ā˜† I was getting my hopes up until I saw the final name I didn't want t...
121K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...