Working with a zombie?

By dreamer-type

Supernatural/iZombie crossover I've been really liking the new show iZombie and I still love Supernatural so... More

Chapter One: You're a friggin' zombie?
Chapter Two: Wait. There's more?
Chapter Three: Blaine. The mayor of Creepsville.
Chapter Four: Did I miss anything?

Author's Note

1.7K 45 14
By dreamer-type

Thank you to everyone who read/commented/favorited my story! I had so much fun coming up with ideas and writing this. It wasn't very long but I might be making a sequel in the future? I'm not sure yet. Would you be interested in that?

Anyways, I just can up with this idea after watching the first few episodes of iZombie. I always was a fan if Supernatural, though. I hope you've all enjoyed this!

~Desi (dreamer-type)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 254 25
(modern au) Fem!reader I'll update every Sunday and I'll try my best to be consistent I do not own Hoyoverse or any of the things related in the stor...
1.8K 57 21
The five Incu-Brothers love and care for each other deeply. This book tells the story of the 6th child, the only girl amidst her brothers and the you...
154K 17.1K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
150K 3K 16
(This story was one of my first works, I highly recommend you read the rewrite instead. If you don't that it fine and I hope you enjoy the story) Ale...