The Tempus Fugit's time up...

Oleh HavenWatchesYouSleep

There has been a murder in Teyvat Academy. It is up to You, Traveller, To solve this horrible situation. Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 - Gathering the ones who can help resolve.
Chapter 1 - The Beginning of Investigation Only to Find Out..

Chapter 1 - The beginning

8 0 0
Oleh HavenWatchesYouSleep

Your kind, caring soul has awoken to hear disgraceful news.

"Aether!! Aether! Come, as soon as possible! Lisa has been.. killed!"

You rubbed your eyes and they shot open.

"Lisa's been.. WHAT!?"

"We need to figure it out, okay!? Hurry up and get ready! Nobody really knows about this yet, not even her roommate, Jean. We can bring people into this to help us uncover this."

You looked at the girl, who was panic struck. It was your best friend, Amber. You know.. the girl with brown hair and amber eyes aaaaand the bunny looking headband. She nodded at you and left.

You got up, getting yourself dressed and braiding your hair. You then left the room, in search of your friend.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Age Gap [JJK] Oleh Moon

Fiksi Penggemar

141K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
212K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
280K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...