The SEKAI - Nightcord at 25 x...

By IsamuValerie

A new member has joined the "Nightcord at the 25:00" squad, (C/n) or should we call her... (Y/n). --- Warning... More

Characters Info
Opening
Midnight Meet-Up
White Miku
OWN
I'm a "Good Girl"
Birthday Gift
Vanishing Snow
Though I Want To Disappear
Amateur Painter
Special Chapter
I Just Want To Be Myself
Fake Smile
The Missing Sound
Music for happiness
A Single Song
Who Am "I"?
To Be So Lonely
Before I Disappear
Dissolve Away
Their Curse
Desire To Save
Composing The Future
Nightcord at 25:00
What She Feels
The Gifted Ticket
Wanting To Know More
Caged Marionette
Too Similar
Dreaming Doll
10K Views Special Chapter
Unpleasant and Painful
Even Though I Don't Know
Imprisoned Marionette
20K Views Special Chapter
An Insatiable Heart
Just a quick question
1K Votes?!
1K Votes Special Chapter
New Acc
I'll Show You
30K Views Special Chapter

Empty SEKAI

1.9K 77 5
By IsamuValerie

- ??? Place -

"Where am I? It's so white, and there's nothing here." Kanade said and stood up.

"It's so quiet and cold, too. What is this place? For some reason, I feel like I've been here before." Kanade continued.

"Hey! Is anybody there?!" A familiar voice shouted.

"If anybody can hear me, say something!" Another familiar voice shouted.

"Hello? Is anyone here?!" Another familiar voice shouted

"That voice sounds familiar..." Kanade said.

"There's nobody here. Doesn't that kind of feel like one of those stories where you get isekai'd?" The light pink-hair girl said.

"Jeez, can you please stop saying creepy things?" The (H/c)-hair girl said.

"Amia, how can you make such carefree jokes at a time like this?" The brown-hair girl said

"Hello?" Kanade said.

"Whoa! Wh—Who's there?!" The light pink-hair girl said and flinch in surprise.

"You're C/n, Enanan, and Amia, aren't you?" Kanade asked.

"What? Oh, I know that voice!" C/n said with a smile.

"K?" Enanan said.

"Yeah." Kanade replied.

"So you're here too?! Phew... I'm a little relieved." Enanan said.

"Hey, what's with that reaction? You didn't seem nearly as happy to see me!" Amia said.

"I'd like to confirm something. How did you three get here?" Kanade asked.

"No idea. As soon as I clicked on that Untitled file to play it, my computer monitor started glowing. I was like, I can't see! Then when I opened my eyes, I was here." C/n explained.

"Same here." Amia and Enanan said at the same time.

"If only I had my phone with me. Then I could at least check the GPS. I could probably get some good viral pics here, too." Enanan said.

"Now who's the one being carefree?" Amia said with a deadpan.

"How exactly are we supposed to get home? And where exactly are we, anyway?" C/n said.

"You're right. We should find a way home as soon as possible." Kanade said.

"Let's try checking out the surrounding area." C/n said.

Later

"We've been walking for a while now, but there's nothing here. I don't even see any place." Enanan said with a tired face.

"I get the feeling our sense of time is off in this place. ... I don't think it's even been an hour yet." Kanade said.

"What's the deal? I don't want to be stuck in this creepy place!" Enanan said then C/n hold her hand making Enanan calm a bit.

"Really? I actually don't think it's all that bad." C/n said.

"Isn't this definitely kind of bad? There's nothing and nobody here except us." Amia said.

"Definitely not what I'd pictured for the first time we meet in person. I figured we'd go to a restaurant or a cafe or something and be all like what's your real name? And Yay, let me tell you! And stuff." Amia continued.

"Speaking about our real names, K is short for Kanade, isn't it?" C/n asked.

"Yeah, but how did you know?" Kanade said with a surprising face.

"Well, it says kanade in your email address, so I figured it must be your name." C/n said.

"Great job hiding it... Not! That's just like you, K!" Amia said.

"In that case, I'll call you Kanade whenever we meet up in the real world. You can call me Mizuki♪" Mizuki said with a closing eyes smile.

"Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?" Enanan said.

"Why don't we all call each other by our actual names, then? My full name is L/n Y/n, by the way. Nice to finally meet you, Kanade and Mizuki. What's yours, Enanan?" Y/n asked.

"What? Oh, m—my name is Shinonome Ena..." Ena said.

"All right. So Mizuki, Y/n, and Ena." Kanade said.

"T—This is all kind of sudden, but it's nice to meet you, Kanade." Ena said.

"Hehe. The situation isn't exactly ideal, but it's still like kinda fun♪" Mizuki said with a smile.

"I only wish Yuki were here with us." Y/n said.

"Huh?" Kanade said.

"Hm? What is it, Kanade?" Ena asked.

"There's someone over there." Kanade said and looks in the direction where the person is.

"Huh?!" Mizuki, Y/n, and Ena shouted at the same time.

"Wh—Who's is it?" Mizuki said with a nervous face.

"I don't know... But is it just me, or are they getting closer?" Y/n said and hug Ena closer making her blush a little.

After the person walks closer and closer the person finally revealed herself.

"Wait, you're from that video..." Kanade said.

"I am Miku." Miku said making the four girls surprise.

"Miku? You?" Y/n asked and let go of Ena.

"As in, THE Miku? Hold on. I guess I can see the resemblance, but are you serious? If that's true, this is huge!" Mizuki said.

"But Miku is a VIRTUAL SINGER, right? There's no way she could possibly be here!" Ena said.

"I have been waiting for you." Miku said.

"You've been waiting? Then you know who we are?" Kanade asked.

"Yeah." Miku said.

"Seriously? Does that mean you're the one who brought us here?" Y/n asked.

"That is half-true. I did call you here. But there was also another." Miku replied.

"Another? Who?" Mizuki asked as she was curious.

"This place was created from her feelings. This is her world... Her SEKAI." Miku said.

"What do you mean a place created by her feelings?" Kanade asked.

"Can you try explaining this in a way that actually makes sense?!" Ena said.

"Hold on, if this really is a different world, does that mean we actually got isekai'd?" Mizuki said.

"Yes. SEKAI is a world that is different from the place where you all live." Miku said.

"Your world and this one are connected by Untitled." Miku continued to explain.

"Untitled? You mean the song file in the shared folder?" Y/n asked.

"And we're here now because we played the file?" Kanade asked.

"No way. So this isn't like a dream or something?" Ena asked.

"But if this isn't a dream, does that mean the only way to get back to our world is by stopping that song?" Ena continued.

"We can't exactly do that without our computers." Mizuki said with a 'bruh' face.

"Then what are we supposed to do?!" Ena said.

"Please... You have to find her. She cannot continue like this. If she does not realize her true feelings, then... If you find her, you can still save her. I am sure she will realize her true feelings. And once she does, it will give birth to her song." Miku explained.

"Um... I still don't quite understand what's going on." Ena said.

"Find some girl so we can save her?" Y/n asked.

"Save..." Kanade said quietly.

"Miku?" The purple-hair girl said.

"!!"

"That voice! ... Yuki?" Kanade said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 467 30
"bye my little chain-smoker" "GOOD MORNING MAMMY'S" "he's currently crying rn while listening to wap" "anyways it's bc Lillie peed on me" "NOW GET RE...
145K 2.1K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
1.3K 28 10
(Mostly a bunch of silly little drabbles, but there will still be a smidge of plot! And also don't question how the Voc live in the real world while...
21.6K 866 12
IN WHICH, This story follows a young lady, known to physically 18-years-old, with an accident that happened and never forgotten, choosing not to talk...