ll The Uzukage ll

By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

Naruto was banished from that terrible village konoha. Naruto is mistreated in his village. Naruto was false... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
Part 28

Part 10

7.3K 203 42
By IdkWhyiHaveW4ttpad

"Ah- Kurama you should be careful with them!" Naruto sweat dropped, as he grabbed onto the ferocious male's sleeve.

Kurama held two kunai's up to the two miserable boys, in a threatening way. Tsuki and Taiyo both gulped, as they proceeded to try and make the rubber ball burst.

Kurama glanced at the blonde, who clutched onto his sleeve, with an anxious look on his face.

Kurama stared at Naruto for a few seconds, until he finally broke.

"Fine, take a break you two" Kurama sighs, as he put the kunais down.

Tsuki and Taiyo both relieved tension, as they plummeted the rubber ball, that inflicted them so much suffering, down.

Naruto let go of Kurama's sleeve and sighed in relief.

Kurama wandered off to god knows where, and Naruto scratched the back of his head and giggled. "Sorry you two, he's quite harsh. He's never been like that to me though, which is confusing." Naruto apologized to the two blundered boys.

The twin T's smiled at the blonde. "It's alright Naruto-nii!" They both exclaimed in unison.

Naruto smiled. "Kurama won't be back for a while, let's get you guys something to eat." Naruto announced.

The two boys' eyes glimmered and they nodded cheerfully.

Naruto giggles. He grabs onto their wrist and heaves them back to the village square.

~~~~~~~~~

Kurama sighs as he eventually stopped wandering off. He hopped onto a tree branch and stabilized himself. Once he was balanced he dangled his legs off the tree and sighed. 'Aren't I a demon, psychotic, killer, nine-tailed fox.." Kurama trailed off. "So why the hell, am I so god damn delicate for that ridiculous blonde." Kurama grumbled, as he hit the tree slightly.

"I mean Naruto's my son- WAIT- no.. younger brother- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME." Kurama hit himself, slightly.

Kurama sighed.

He took a glimpse at his hands.

His nails were so sharp they could slit anything. (well of course. )

Kurama frowned slightly.

'Why did that idiot care for me? I took everything away from him..' Kurama ran his hand through his dull hair.

'Naruto, you're constantly so genuine, thoughtful, and kind to others.. even the people that hurt you.." Kurama trailed off.

"I wont let you go through that discomfort again. I'll rampage on anyone who dares to hurt you.' Kurama smirked, as he was already planning the bloodbath.

~~~~~

"Yum!" The two boys exclaim as they slurped down some miso ramen.

Naruto just smiled at the two.

There was a minor orange flash, that captured their attention.

Kurama was leaning at the entrance of the ramen shop, his crimson red eyes flickered, his hair swayed, along with his kimono.

"You guys almost done?" Kurama knitted a brow.

Tsuki and Taiyo both nodded happily, while Naruto smiled and nodded.

"Okay, come." Kurama sighed as he walked out of the ramen shop.

The three of them followed Kurama.
~~~~~~~~~

Naruto was silently crying, as he followed Kurama to the perfect spot to continue training, with Tsuki and Taiyo following.

Kurama glimpsed at the blonde and knitted a brow. "Something wrong?" Kurama stopped in his tracks, to glance at the blonde.

"My legs are tired!" Naruto complained.

Tsuki and Taiyo laughed slightly.

Kurama sighs, he lowered himself down, allowing Naruto to get on his back.

Naruto grins, he hopped onto Kurama's back and laid his chin on Kurama's shoulder.

Kurama chuckles scarcely. "Come, let's go." Kurama gestured for the twin T's to follow him.

'So, Kurama is cold and brutal to us... but like this to Naruto-nii?"' The two boys sweatdropped, as they watched the two.

Tsuki and Taiyo both caught up with the blonde and the hazardous male.

Unexpectedly 4 kids, had crashed into Kurama, once Taiyo and Tsuki noticed, they feared for the kids' existence.

"Im sorry!" A kid with white hair, and grayish eyes, apologized quickly.

"We're sorry sir!" A girl with white hair, and blue eyes, apologized quickly.

"We're sorry!" Two girls bowed slightly.

One had rosy hair and golden eyes.

The second had ebony hair, and black eyes, with a tint of yellow.

They all noticed Naruto and their eyes glimmered.

"Uzukage-sama!" The four of them started fangirling.

Naruto's eyes sparkled, expressing he wished to get down.

Kurama sighs, as he let Naruto down, and immediately Naruto squeezed the cute kids.

"You guys are just the cutest!" Naruto beamed.

The five of them were all hugging each other. While Kurama, Tsuki, and Taiyo just sweatdropped.

Naruto finally calmed down, after a few minutes of being childish, and brushed the dirt off his clothes.

Naruto turned to Kurama, and his eyes sparkled. "Can we!" Naruto beamed.

Kurama sighs, as he pressed his temples. "You don't even know their names." Kurama ran his hand through his hair.

Naruto turned to the  four kids. "Whats your names?"

The four kids turned to face each other and they all started squealing.

"Uzukage-sama asked for our names!" The all exclaimed in unison.

Once the four kids finally decompressed, they fake coughed.

"Kitto" the boy with white hair, and grayish eyes grinned happily.

"Yuki" the girl with white hair and blue eyes, smiled softly.

"Tora!" The girl with rosy hair, and golden eyes, exclaimed.

"Khuu." The last girl, with black hair, and black eyes, with a tint of yellow Smiled.

"You guys are so cute! I wanna bring them with us!" Naruto beamed.

Kurama sighs. "Fine, Kitto, Yuki, Tora, Khuu wanna train with Tsuki and Taiyo?"

The 4 of them, tilted their heads to the side, with a confused look on their faces.

"You guys can train with us, and uzukage-sama!" Taiyo beamed happily.

The four kids eyes widened. "With uzukage-sama?" They all asked in unison.

Naruto smiled and nodded.

The four of them were trembling with enthusiasm. "Yes please!" They all exclaim.

~~~~~~

Tsuki and Taiyo panted heavily as they plunged the rubber ball onto the floor.

Kurama sighs. "Still having trouble?"

Tsuki and Taiyo both nodded.

"What are they attempting to do?" Kitto glanced at the two miserable boys.

Naruto giggled. "They're trying to master a Jutsu."

"Ohhh." Yuki made an echoing sound.

"I wanna train too!" Tora exclaimed.

"Tora is high-strung, and she's quite fierce, so she pushes herself a lot"  Khuu sighs.

Naruto glanced at Tora, she had already joined Tsuki and Taiyo.

Naruto smiled slightly. "How about you guys join them? I'll lend you guys some water balloons." Naruto declared openly.

"Water balloons? Aren't does rubber balls?" Yuki tilted her head to the side.

"Yes they are, to master the jutsu they're trying to do, you must burst a water balloon first, then the additional step is to burst  a rubber ball." Naruto explained.

"Oi! Let's all take a break!" Naruto announced.

"YAY!" Tsuki and Taiyo beam happily.

Kurama sighs, he slides his katana back into his holder. There was a minor flash, and Kurama was by Naruto's side.

"I want to sleep" Kurama mumbled.

Naruto giggled.

Kurama grumbled, he poofed into his chibi form, and laid in Naruto's lap, curling up, and drifted off to sleep.

Naruto caressed Kurama's fur and smiled softly.

'I wanna hug him to death! How cute!' Naruto was withstanding the desire to hug kurama to death.

Kurama's tails encircled around Naruto's arm.

'Cute!!' Naruto was on the verge of tears.

Naruto sighed, he looked up at the 6 kids. Taiyo was sprinting away from Tora, while the others just watched in amusement.

Naruto smiled, he laid his head on the tree, and his eyes fluttered close.

Naruto yawned. "I'm gonna get some sleep" Naruto mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

I promise this will get more interesting :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 422 65
A bad person is only bad if all you see are their flaws. And a good person is only good if you never see behind their mask. But people do what they d...
315K 6.4K 30
Naruto Uzumaki a loyal leaf shinobi. Goes after Sasuke Uchiha ,who just left the village hours before , along with a team of genin lead by newly prom...
30.4K 523 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
3.6K 78 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...