"Art book"

By CasualCatalog

I decided to make an art book to get my page going while I procrastinate through writing 5 oneshots before I... More

Profile Pictures!1?2!1!2!3!2!!1?1?7
Draw??
Someone else's OC's but I drew them because I was bored
Nickle
New profile pictures
Redraw
I made some lovely pictures

Im making a new object show

26 1 2
By CasualCatalog

I was making a Foursona when I realized that I could make it a host of a show when I was writing the description. When I was coming up with the name, jeopardy spiked my mind. I thought giving it a cool name would make it interesting. I decided to call it "The Jeopardy of the Game" with TJOTG being the acronym. I had another scrapped object show that I thought would be cool to bring characters up from. I've so far only drawn the host and cohost.
Now, because I can't animate, I'll just turn it into a book instead.

Here's the host. Their name is Ruby. They're a very chaotic and ruthless Algebralien with seemingly no heart. Some of the traits they possess are manipulative, arrogant, creative, and charming. They contain a variety of abilities but most commonly use telekinesis, levitation, and lasers. They resort to acts of torture and violence when it comes to a contestants being eliminated or needing punishment. The ways each contestant has been injured will be shown sooner or later when I get the motivation to draw that. Their eyes are red, easily showing the fact that they're not a very nice individual.

This is Ö. They have a more feminine and armless appearance. Thankfully, those dots that float above their head act as hands. They use magic instead of hands and can move around at Ö's command. They have the typical commonly used Algebralien powers with not so many others. Their personality traits are sassy, arrogant, angsty, and irritating. They often help Ruby with the torture of contestants.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
627K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...